Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily game Sep 30 2018

Hey Guys, It's Yo Boi NigelL12, And Today, We Are Going To Play Some Geometry Dash , And See This Cancer Called "The Challenge 2" It's Not Even A Fucking Challenge, Ethan Must Name It Something Else Like, "Your Mom Gay 247"

hfdbskjqwioergdbjrnfegtht

oof

100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT! 100% LEGIT!

It syncs

MORE SYNCING

10029838%EASY

lol wtf

boi

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the song ended reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yey its back

ufdkjiohuvkdsjiofhubdgbdkljhf

leaves

bfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhbbfwjiu bvihjdnfkljnd ,mskfjibgdsmkfjcx mzkjdfnmcskjdfvhnckmjfm c,dkfvn cmxfvhb

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

deep

HERE HE GOES AGAIN

liy

ur a pro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why the fuck

whait

*Molten Fuck You Gaming Intro*

the trick FAILED your mom gay xddd

fuck

legit

HOLY SHIT!

$20

AAAAAAAAA *dead*

BFB 20: Your Mom Ultra Gay

For more infomation >> The Challenge 2 by Molten Freddy Gaming 743847647387% | Geometry Dash 2.5647384756784 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

AVM Games AVM - Escape Fantasy Forest Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:48.

AVM Games AVM - Escape Fantasy Forest

For more infomation >> AVM Games AVM - Escape Fantasy Forest Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Arsenal games Petr Cech could miss as Unai Emery awaits results of hamstring scan - Duration: 2:11.

The one low point of Arsenal's 2-0 win over Watford on Saturday was an injury picked up by Petr Cech in the first-half

After taking a goal kick the Gunners no.1 immediately fell to the ground clutching the back of his leg and knew his afternoon was over as he signalled for a substitution

It was a massive blow for the north London outfit as Cech's form has improved in recent weeks - even if his distribution remains a weakness - and earned heavy praise for his performance in the win over Everton last weekend

He was replaced by Bernd Leno - finally making his Premier League debut - and had to watch on from the sidelines as the Germany international impressed many by saving efforts from Troy Deeney and Andre Gray in the second half

But how long will Cech be out for?.Speaking after the game, Unai Emery revealed he's waiting on a scan on Cech's injury

"I don't know now, tomorrow I know more," the Spaniard told reporters. "Maybe it's two or three weeks, it's muscular (hamstring)

" With Cech possibly facing up to three weeks on the sidelines, he does have the luxury of the upcoming international break to aid his recovery

That means he won't miss too many games for the Gunners, in fact he could be available for the fixture against Leicester City on October 22 if all goes to plan

Arsenal games Petr Cech could miss:.October 4 - Qarabag (a) October 7 - Fulham (a)

October 22 - Leicester City (h)

For more infomation >> The Arsenal games Petr Cech could miss as Unai Emery awaits results of hamstring scan - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

🔷 Top 4 Cars Racings Game For Android 🔷 - Duration: 3:39.

I got some dirty shit about the track Tina I got an ID bitch to pick up a

collar Selena society hop up in the whooping ain't never seen so I believe

the way I whip it in

I'm Jeff in the world seeing the most extraordinary spots on the planet I've

raised the fastest the most powerful machines you can imagine

I'm my opponent and also made new friends

every trip every jump every finish line I crossed

I grew stronger I found the ideal path my own

what is your path to becoming a legend

you

For more infomation >> 🔷 Top 4 Cars Racings Game For Android 🔷 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Hills of steel MAMMOTH Tank vs all Boss Level - Games bii - Duration: 11:31.

For more infomation >> Hills of steel MAMMOTH Tank vs all Boss Level - Games bii - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

CHICA... SHAKIRA!? I GOT FULL FNAF GAME!!!! - Duration: 16:52.

*FNAF sounds*

Good meowning to you kittens!

My name is Puddie BlackCat

and today I'll be playing Five Nights at Freddy's!

The full game, man!

*reads text*

Okay!

I think I got it all... *haha no!*

*randomly hums Sonic the Hedgehog theme*

I think I'll have my butt handed to me.

At least Scott cre- corrected his "pizzeria" mistake. :)

Heh

*phones rings* Now I'm gonna check if Freddy's there...

Ok...

Don't know exactly what is camera 5 :D

Phone Guy: Hello? Hello hello!?

I'm listening this time. XD

Phone Guy: Uh, I want to record a message for you

to help you get settled in on your first night.

Mmm...

Phone guy: Uhh, I actually worked in that office before you.

You did what? Phone guy: It is my last week now as a matter of fact.

PG: But I'm here to tell you that there is really nothing that you need to worry about

PG: You'll be fine

Yeah, no.

PG: Now let's focus on getting you settled in on your first week here.

PG: There is a greeting from a company that I'm supposed to read.

*I press the nose for the sake of living up to the channel name*

PG: You know, it's kinda a legal thing, you know...

*PG reads whatever the heck he is reading*

Yeah, I've heard it all before.

*WTF!?*

*I slam and open door*

PG: Now that might sound bad, I know.

PG: But there is really nothing to worry about. *I call bullcrap*

*Bullshit* excuse me.

PG: The animatronic characters here do tend to get a bit quirky at night :D

They do what now!?

PG: But do I blame them? No! If I was forced to sing those same stupid songs for the last 20 years...

PG: I'd probably irritable about it too.

PG: So remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children

Yes, and so does Mickey Mouse and Sonic the Hedgehog!

PG: So just be aware, these characters do tend to wander a bit...

They do what now!?

Dude, that was just awful by a multitude of means.

PG: They used to be able to walk around during the day, too, but then there was the Bite of '87.

*cringe* PG: Yeah, it's really amazing how the human body could live without the frontal lobe.

Seriously!?

PG: Now concerning your safety... *ignore what I said. I thought that the stupid facecam was on. obviously not!*

PG: Is the fact that these characters, if they happen to see you after hours, they probably wouldn't recognize you as a person...

They're gonna shove me-!?

PG: They'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on.

They're going to shove me in a-!? No.

Just... no!

No! *PG talks in the background of my shock and horror*

No-o-o-o. *me caterwauling*

PG: Stuffed inside a Freddy Fazbear suit.

Not interested!

PG: Now it wouldn't be so bad, if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices.

*Urrgg* PG: Especially around the facial area. So you can imagine what- *hallucinations start and I panic*- to be pressed inside of one of those...

PG: plus the discomfort. And death :)

You-!

PG: The only parts of you that will ever see will be the eyeballs and the teeth that will be popping-*WHAT!?*- out in front of the mask.

Ehm...

TMI, buddy!

PG: But hey! First day should be a breeze- *THE RABBIT'S GONE... never mind. I found him.*

PG: Remember to close the doors when absolutely necessary! *mocks Phone guy* A'ight, good night!

Aww, you dupek. *Polish curse word. Don't look it up, please!*

Rabbit's there...

You there...

*mocks Foxy* Wait... is that circus music playing in the background!?

*pats nose*

I'm just gonna go checking the lights...

Nothin' here!

Ok...

You're still there, being a creepy doofus. :D

Ok...

*sighs* I can breeze through this if I wanted to!

Okay, just stay calm and don't waste power!

Ok! *boop*

Too many expectations placed on this Puddietat placed on me!

Ok...

Just as long as I don't start hallucinatin' again! *laughs nervously*

Yeah. That wouldn't be a happy day for me. :D

Let's see...

In there... chicken's there...

Well, I'd tell ya.

Ok...

Just stay calm. Don't hit the panic button... *too late for that XD*

And don't screw this up, man!

Ok, shouldn't be too hard...

Whoa!

Bonnie's moving a lot closer to the camera than what I've anticipated!

Ok, pray for 4 AM, and maybe we can get through this, y'all!

And this is MY kitty box!

And I'm NOT sharing! >:D

Ok...

Still there...

Ok...

Everything's looking clean.

*What the hell was I thinking!? I tawt I taw a tweety bird. I did, i did tee a tweety boid. BAD TWEETYBOID!*

This is too easy! *I am too cocky for my own good.*

Now, lemme see...

Rabbit's there...

YOU'RE there...

It's 4 AM at 53%, I'm doing awesome here!

What's that!?

Ok...

Just need to find-!

Aw, CRAP!

Ohh... never mind. :)

I found her.

AHH!

*Bonnie being an asshole and burning my power in 3...2...1...*

AAHH! NO!

Don't screw this up for me, Bon!

Of course Bonnie is going to fuck me over. D:

Dammit.

Go away!

Ehh!

Ok, just gonna check here, and here.

Ok...

Fredderp's on stage...

Shadow...

No Bonnie lurkin' over me. :D

Ok, don't mess this up for me...

I need help finding BONNIE!

Unless he's...

Ok, 36% at 5 AM...

I must be doing a lot better than what I have originally anticipated.

Ok, don't mess this up, Puddie BlackCat!

Who're you hummin' at?

What's that?

Fine... Okay, I found him!

C'mon!

I'd LIKE it to become 6 AM here!

C'mon...

WHOO! Yeah! Nothin' happened! *kids cheer over my victory* Puddie BlackCat, one, animatronic, nothin'!

Ok, enough of being a derpy...

Now... now let's see what the clusterpluck of night 2 has to offer me...

*Phone rings*

Just gon' to check here!

And here.

Everything's looking clean!

At least nothin's lookin' like rotten pertaters yet...

PG: Uh, hello, hello? Puddie: Hi. :O PG: Well if you are hearing this and you managed to make it to day 2, uhh, congrats. :)

Puddie: Thanks :D. PG: Uh, I won't be as long this time because Freddy and his friends become more active as the week progresses.

Uh-oh!

*PG talking in background*

92 left!? D:

PG: Freddy doesn't come off stage very often. Uh, Freddy becomes more active in the dark, though.

PG: So, hey! it gives us one more reason not to run out of power, right? >:D

Ri-hi-ight. *not buying this*

PG: Let me emphasise the importance on checking your door lights.

I already learned it! *PG talking in the background*

But I'll learn it again.

PG: ...so if you can't find something, or someone- Puddie: AHHH!- then you might have only a few seconds to react.

Ok, from what I've learned in the demo-!

PG: Also, check on the camera in Pirate Cove. The character in there seems very unique...

PG:... and that he becomes more active when the cameras remain off for long periods of time.

*Shit*

PG: So I guess that he does not like being watched.

PG: Well, I'm sure that you have everything under control, uh, talk to you soon!

Yeah, go away!

*Jesus, Bonnie, give a cat a break here, dammit!*

AHH!

Bonnie is already fuckin' on me! *and that is not a joke for the Internet to enjoy :O*

Heh.

What the hell was I thinking signing up for this chicken outfit?

*Damn, and to accidentally figure out which animatronic was going to jump-scare me :D*

Damn you, Bons! D:<

Now, where'd the-!?

*flipping through cameras*

Oh, balls *of the yarn variety*

Don't mess this-!

*Dang, I was catnapping. my bad! :D*

Play Five Nights at Freddy's, they say.

You won't get scared, they say!

Ok, 2 AM, 68%...

C'mon!

Come on!

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need to find Bonnie. *Error: should've found CHICA!*

OK.

The chicken's MIA *Don't go humming Paper Airplanes by MIA!*

*Cat crap. I think I screwed myself.*

Ok, I hear banging in the kitchen. I guess that I just found Chica! :D

Ok!

2 AM 59%.

Damn, girl!

This is making me squirrelly...

Ok.

OH! Whoa, *meows out hi*

FUCK! Why are you still staring at me for!? :O

I'm not THAT pretty!

Am I?

*If I'm pretty enough for an animatronic bear to notice me, then I know that I'm a bit TOO pretty for my own good.*

Ok, just... ok! Found him!

:D

*laughs nervously*

Little stink-!

Ok, I'm just...

What's that!?

*And I thought that Bonnie was screwing me over*

*Oh, crap. looks like a jumspcare...*

AHH!

Bonnie's fucking me over D:. *Not an image that you younger viewers should think about*

*I thought that I was safe.*

*Let me just say this: it didn't end well.*

*didn't check Chica!*

Check here, and here. Nothing to see!

I think that the chicken's coming after me. D:

WHY IS IT 41%!?

Ok...

I'm being Jewish, trying to conserve my power...

I hear footsteps! Don't come creepin' towards me!

*Chica pops up in my face in 3...2...1...*

*Hi asshole! Want pizza? No? Well, lemme scream in your face :D*

ACK!

I DIDN'T SEE HER! D:

I didn't-!

Fuck.

Chica... ):

She... what the fuck?

She... chica...

Well, then I'm just gonna end this video here. This is Puddie BlackCat and I'm signing off.

If you want more, subscribe for it, and paw at that notification bell, and scratch up that like button! And I'll be seein' ya!

For more infomation >> CHICA... SHAKIRA!? I GOT FULL FNAF GAME!!!! - Duration: 16:52.

-------------------------------------------

Balancing Chaos and Order in Video Games - by Nietzsche - Duration: 11:23.

Chaos and order are two essential components in every game and any developer who leans

toward one more than the other is risking his game of becoming very monotone and boring.

In this video, we explore how the ideas of Nietzsche on Chaos and order can make the

path clearer for developers to strike the right balance between the two sides in video

games.

Nietzsche explained the concept in his first book, the birth of tragedy, which consists

of twenty-five chapters; the first six are basic introductory.

The heart of the book starts in chapter seven until chapter fifteen.

Nietzsche uses the Greek gods Dionysus and Apollo as metaphors to chaos and order.

Apollo, who is defined by his reliance on reason, control, order, and sober thought.

On the other hand, the god Dionysus is associated with drunkenness, emotion, and chaos.

By using these two gods he explains two very fundamental principles.

First is the Apollonian principle that is clearly expressed through the visual arts

like painting, sculpture and architecture, which, Nietzsche states, they are representations

of the world, fantastical in nature but calm in their form, at the same time, they allow

us to escape from the cruelty of the world we live in, like an enjoyable dream.

On the other hand, the Dionysian principle is closer to the cruel reality of nature and

is expressed through non-visual arts like ecstatic dance, music, and theatrical plays.

Such opposite feature in these two Gods can be found everywhere in our human world.

These two states are also psychological forces, which are alternatively dominating the individual's

mind, as well as culture, art, and the artist.

Nietzsche states that the human mind is sometimes Apollonian and sometimes Dionysian and that

the culture is the product of both forces.

Nietzsche criticised his time for being too Apollonian, all aspects of art were avoiding

dionysian elements thinking that it would denigrate their arts.

He saw the classical Greek Drama works as the model to follow where both the Apollo

and Dionysos elements merge together in a balance that makes the work transcends the

pessimism and nihilism of a meaningless world.

Nietzsche concludes that it may be possible to reattain the balance of Dionysian and Apollonian

in modern art through following the example of Richard Wagner Operas.

If we look at most of the stories, books, and ideas that have fascinated humanity throughout

the centuries, to a certain degree they have this duality in them.

Christianity insists on giving Jesus a human side beside his divine one.

Salome's fascinating beauty is also combined with her dark motives.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité are the bright apollonian side of the French revolution that

was followed by Dionysos 40,000 executions on the guillotine.

Denying these two sides in us is denying our humanity.

As Nietzsche said both states are fighting inside each person's head.

Even in politics, when a party rules for a long time, people tend to vote for the opposing

party in the next election.

Societies and individuals don't like to stay in one rigid form for a long time.

Look at any midterm elections in the US.

The party in power regardless of their performance usually tends to lose some seats.

It's a feature of our humanity in many fields of life we try to keep a balance between the

Apollonian and Dionysian components.

Games are no different and it saddens me when many developers don't get that balance right

in their games, some games are more Apollonian and some are very Dionysian.

very few strike the right balance between the two.

And I insist that there isn't a single excellent game that is not having a good balance between

the two

There are three areas in games where developers can apply that balance.

Gameplay, Story and game environments.

First Gameplay, Gameplay should have a repeated switch between

calm, slow and apollonian moments and chaotic, turbulent dionysian ones.

Resident Evil 3 on PlayStation one played on that balance through the character of the

nemesis.

It would leave you for an hour or two calm, exploring the story and the events that happened

to Raccoon city and then suddenly throw the Dionysian element called the nemesis to drive

the whole game into chaos for a couple of minutes and keep on switching between the

two states throughout the game.

The Witcher 3 is another great example, the player would keep on switching between Apollonian

and Dionysian missions throughout the game, a quest like family matters in which Geralt

is asked by Baron Phillip Strenger to help him find his missing wife (Anna) and daughter

(Tamara) is calm filled with investigations and questioning tasks and then the game would

throw Dionysian missions at the player like the ladies of the wood.

Even within that mission the developers brilliantly put the player through calm moments when they

talk to the orphans, investigate their claims and chaotic moments like facing the terrifying

ladies themselves.

Another example but one that didn't get the balance right in gameplay, is Resident Evil

7.

it starts very well balanced between order and chaos, Arriving at an abandoned house,

everything looks calm, then you end up fighting your supposedly dead wife and things get relatively

calm after that.

The switch between the two states worked well until the middle of the game where that balance

started to tip to the Dionysian side, suddenly the developers decided to challenge the player

with more and more monsters to fight without getting any break, and the player keeps on

expecting to switch back to the Apollonian side at any moment but the struggle keeps

on going.

Gameplay should keep on switching between tension and calm moments to keep the player's

brains satisfied.

Even a peaceful and calm game like Flower which is dominantly apollonian has its dionysian

moments full of dark and doubt

Second Story: Mad Max Fury Road is a very good blueprint

to follow in balancing Appolo and Dionysos in a story.

Those who watched the movie think of it as an action-packed film but actually, it keeps

on switching between the two states very quickly, which makes the impact of the action scenes

more memorable.

The film starts with Max being followed by the War Boys, the army of the tyrannical Immortan

Joe- Dionysos- We are then moved into the Citadel and see life in it - Apollo - Furiosa

decides to smuggle Joe's five wives - a transition to Dionysos - we then witness the first chase

after Furiosa - Dionysos - the characters stop for a moment to know each other - Apollo-

I'll stop for now, I think you get the point without me spoiling the whole film.

now compare this story structure with a structure like that of a recent movie I watched called

Annihilation, starring Natalie Portman and Oscar Isaac, a good movie in general with

some flaws.

I kept on feeling that something was missing throughout the film and then it struck me

that it's the balance between Apollo and Dionysos that is absent in the film.

The film takes a very Apollonian approach to telling a dionysian story trying to stay

calm and restrained even in chaotic scenes, shying away from embracing the Dionysian nature

of the scenes that require it.

Something similar is also visible in the last guardian, most people will praise its beautiful

ending and the very well written conclusion to the whole story but sadly from a story

structure point of view, the game didn't offer a lot throughout the course of the game.

only those who were patient enough until the end liked the story.

It lacked the switching between Apollo and Dionysos in its structure.

Give the players something to be excited about in the story then provide time to rest and

take a breath to think about what happened.A total contrast is Last of Us which starts

with a strong and important dionysian section of the story and then calms down into showing

you the world people live in modern times then switches back to Dionysos when you discover

Ellie's secret then calms down when Joel meets Bill, an old friend and so on.

the story keeps on moving up and down between Apollo and Dionysos throughout the game and

I'm not talking about gameplay here but purely about the story.

Imagine if a game like Call of Duty world war 2 offers something similar.

A fight mission that puts the player in the middle of the Normandy invasion followed by

a short calm mission where you simply walk in a French village listening to old women

telling the player about what happened, children hiding behind walls afraid of the soldier's

appearance or a woman crying about her dead son.

If you think the action nature of the game won't allow such a thing then making them

even very short and spread in between can enrich the whole experience without changing

the action nature of the game.

It's like adding a small amount of apollonian salt to the main dionysian dish.

Third: Game Environments

The latest installment in the Prey series started with a very clean, calm apollonian

environment that calmed the players for 20 minutes followed by chaotic events turning

everything upside down.

this switch between two opposites worked brilliantly in the first act of the game, the tragedy

is that it ceased to happen again for the rest of the game leaving the players in the

same environments for the rest of the campaign.

A problem the second dead space brilliantly avoided, unlike the first installment in the

series which kept the player in the same claustrophobic Gothic like ship.

Dead Space 2 continued to shift between a wide variety of areas such as the clean Apollonian

Church and the Dionysian ship of Ishimura, this variety of environments makes the player

anticipate the next place through the healthy mixture of chaotic and neat places.

A video game by Nietzsche would definitely strike a balance between Appolo and Dionysos

in its Story, Gameplay, and environments.

And they don't have to be two separate elements, both could be implemented at the same time

like what happened in the side mission Conning Tower in Dead Space 3 where Isaac is stuck

in a room where the entrances are controlled by a maniac who sends waves of monsters and

plays cheerful music at the same time.

The mixture of fighting, killing and being stressed together combined with cheerful music

is magical like a Smiths song where they would pick very cheerful and playful melodies to

sing about a girlfriend in a comma.

I think Nietzsche would like a song like "Girlfriend in a comma" apollonian melodies mixed with

dionysian lyrics.

For more infomation >> Balancing Chaos and Order in Video Games - by Nietzsche - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 tricks for sanhok map in pubg mobile [Game Hak Great] - Duration: 7:00.

For more infomation >> Top 5 tricks for sanhok map in pubg mobile [Game Hak Great] - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

Hills of steel MAMMOTH Tank Top SPEED - Videos for kids - Games Bii - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> Hills of steel MAMMOTH Tank Top SPEED - Videos for kids - Games Bii - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Games4King G4K - Sow Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:20.

Games4King G4K - Sow Rescue Game

For more infomation >> Games4King G4K - Sow Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Best Upcoming Tycoon and Business Management Games - Indie Game News October 2018 - Duration: 7:46.

Hello Indie Game Lovers, Nerds and Nerdettes my name is Feniks and this is the Indie Game

News.

Before we start remember to check video description for additional information.

Today we look at Tycoon genre.

As always we start with updates of last month

Prison Architect added Multiplayer to the game.

Currently works are in alpha and will improve as time progresses.

You can now build a prison cooperatively with up to 8 people!

While in a regular sandbox game of Prison Architect you can select to Go Online and

host a multiplayer game that people can join.

This game can be publicly listed or set to private and protected with a password.

When players have joined you can see them as a marker in the world and can see what

material or object they have currently selected and

are about to build.

This is first alpha release of multiplayer mode, with a focus on getting the core functionality

working.

This means that some features are not currently available to connected clients

and developers plan on adding them over time as we continue working on multiplayer.

Currently disabled on clients but will be coming in the near future

- Wire connections, Deployment, Logistics, Intelligence, Emergency callouts, Reports,

Prison Grading, Graphs

Interstellar Transport Company celebrates a year since it's initial release with new

updated road map.

So far developers have improved multiplayer imansly fixing stutter it was initially causing.

Added Mac and Linux support, new sheeps and many quality of life changes as well as updated

UI to be cleaner and easier to grasp.

Game have moved a long way from its initial state and there is good reason why after a

year 10 000 copies have been sold and game is sat at positive 85% review score on steam.

Developers are planning to leave Early Access by february next year and with that following

features are planned on being added to the game.

New tech tree system with many new ships added to the game.

Implementing some autonomous transportation using transport hubs/ More incentives for

players to subsidise the industries, interstellar obstacles and buildable jump gates and more.

Software Inc Alpha 10 is officially out of the testing branch.

Software Inc is a game about running your own software development company.

Your job will be to construct and design building for optimal working conditions.

You will hire people to design, release and support various software.

You will struggle against simulated competition and will be able to take over their business.

Alpha 10 adds ability to lease rooms, relocate your company, introduced new plot system,

multi-floor car parks and ability to mod textures.

We will see overhaul of hiring mechanic and employee skill system, new work on employee

satisfaction and customizable employee benefits.

We will see ability to change the price of your release products, improved temperature

mechanics.

Finally software is now calculated per OS market so releasing software for different

operating systems will no longer compete with each other.

Game is sat at 91% positive review score on steam out of nearly 2500 reviews submitted

I myself put over 40 hours into a game and can really recommend it.

Parkitect Beta 10 is now available.

Developers have added new bankruptcy system.

We will see smoke, fog and spark effects.

Mac users will be pleased that game uses now Metal support which will improve both visuals

and performance.

Also you can now choose to cap your FPS at 30 which may help some laptop users in increasing

a battery life.

Players will have option of hiring 2nd research team, we will see some tweaks to rides'

speed and animations.

Parkitect first released on steam early access on 5th of March 2016 and has gathered 88%

positive score out of nearly 1000 reviews submitted.

Time to talk about new releases

Megaquarium released on 13th of September.

Starting with just a few tanks and the most basic of livestock, you'll grow your aquarium

to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, tens of staff and a multitude of

different aquatic lifeforms, each with their own unique care requirements.

Game features almost 100 different marine species including fish, sharks, corals, jellyfish,

other invertebrates and even a turtle!

Players will need to decide between training their own staff or recruiting talent from

outside.

As well as on their management policy will you run very focused teams or will everyone

be able to do a little bit of everything?

Game received 86% positive reviews on steam out of nearly 200 reviews submitted.

Game is prised for its relaxing setting, good variety of stock and mechanics.

However many reviewers complained of inconsistent FPS in some cases dropping to low 10s for

some players as well as poor UI choices.

Developer is working in addressing those issue with post release patches

Parkosours finally released on 25th of September we have been talking about this game for several

months now on and off on this channel so I will be brief.

Parkasaurus is a zany Dinosaur Park management game, that challenges the player not only

to provide guests with a unique dinosaur zoo experience, but to care for their dino friends

by crafting the perfect exhibits, gifting them the cutest hats, and travelling back

in time to rescue them from their demise!

Your job as a successful dino park manager will be ensuring your exhibits safety and

well being.

Each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials

used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in whether the Dinos,

and the park, thrive...or become extinct.

Game has received 100% positive review score on steam out of over 100 reviews submitted.

Many reviewers particularly prised the game for it's beautiful unique graphical style,

fairly in depth management aspect that puts Jurassic Evolution to shame and clean and

functional UI.

Game is in early access at the moment but there is no reports of major bugs so far.

Time to move to upcoming games

Development has started on Democracy 4, the latest iteration of the political strategy

game by Positech Games.

Democracy 3 was released in 2013 and…quite a lot has happened in global politics since

then.

Democracy 4 will incorporate the extra features introduced in Democracy 3 Africa, which simulated

corruption, limits to press freedom and other political phenomena from the extremes which

are starting to become more common in western politics since the release of Democracy 3.

The game will be completely updated to reflect modern issues, so no more worrying about the

'V' chip and other long forgotten issues, and more worrying about fake-news, social

media, and other social phenomena driving politics in 2018 onwards.

The plan is to roll content from the existing 4 expansion packs (Extremism, Social Engineering,

Clones & Drones and Electioneering) into Democracy 4 where appropriate and relevant to provide

a single version of the game

Game is set to release some time in 2019 with short early access before final release.

As always I will keep you up to date as we find out more.

Okay guys that is it in this month Indie Game News.

If you know of any other games that should be featured in next month updates or you released

a game yourself please contact me at writetofeniks@gmail.com or tweet @Feniks_Gaming.

If you enjoyed this video please don't forget to subscribe for more.

Nerds and Nerdettes my name Feniks and it was pleasure to have you here.

For more infomation >> Best Upcoming Tycoon and Business Management Games - Indie Game News October 2018 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Chip Helio P10 Chiến Game Có Còn Ngon ?? - Duration: 9:31.

For more infomation >> Chip Helio P10 Chiến Game Có Còn Ngon ?? - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Game highlights: High school football Week 6 - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Game highlights: High school football Week 6 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Brick game 9999 in 1 o videogame que te enganou - Duration: 2:37.

I'm bored, I want to play something.

This is very boring.

For more infomation >> Brick game 9999 in 1 o videogame que te enganou - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ETS2] How to get FREE CAMERA in the game? #eurotrucksimulator2 #2018 - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> [ETS2] How to get FREE CAMERA in the game? #eurotrucksimulator2 #2018 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Game highlights: High school football Week 6 - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> Game highlights: High school football Week 6 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

H Game (uncend) Forest of Blue Skin walking thougth play part 6 - Duration: 12:35.

lets go

go to the Waterfront Forest

the Waterfront Forest

Capture: Defeat her. She is only briefly vulnerable to attacks after she has launched her attack.

Capture: Dodge her attacks and hit her right after, repeat until she starts to pant. Now you need to shoot semen on her and this will stun her.

Capture: Ejaculate on her then stand next to her and start jerking off, after some time she will start to lick up the semen and then hold out her arms. When she does that cum on her again and she will become stunned.

hide location

hello, everyone here?

Capture: Defeat her.

Note: You do not really capture her however as she only appears in her own house after she is beaten but you will be able to interact with her the same way as the others you have captured.

hi girl, hehehehehehehehheheheheh

ok go back

Capture: Unavailable

Capture: Unavailable

Capture: Unavailable

fast travel gate

we have unlock 4 gate now

go back, See what else there is

next, go to The Swamp

**location: The Swamp

This video is end, hello and see you again, if like my video please give me 1like and 1 follow to take the notice my new video, goodbye

For more infomation >> H Game (uncend) Forest of Blue Skin walking thougth play part 6 - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

Play Of The Game - Duration: 3:20.

DIE SOMBRA!

ITS HIGH NOON

OVERWATCH

dADADADADADA

YOU ARE DRINKING MY LEONADE!?!

MOAH!!!!!!

HOW DRE YOU

MOAH I TOUGH WE WHERE BUDS TOGETER ;(

OH (AWFUL SINGING)

(MOAH DA BABY)

RAGE QUIT (MOAH SAYS)

EXUSE ME!?

rage quit

raping?

BAD SINGING

woah

thats-

thats pro skillz right there

( BAD SINGING )

WHYYYYYYYY

TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DVA AND TRACER

For more infomation >> Play Of The Game - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

How 'Game of Thrones' Stunt People Are Set On Fire - Duration: 3:42.

-Action!

-Last year, "Game of Thrones" set a world record

for the most stunt people on fire in one shot.

And it looks like it hurt.

A lot.

Can't Hollywood just use CGI?

Each year, dozens of movies and TV shows

feature scenes where stunt performers

are set on fire.

It turns out, this is often done with real fire,

not visual effects.

Fire and water are some of the hardest things

to create in CGI.

And stunt performers bring a unique take to each scene.

-What you still get from a person

that you won't get from VFX

is a human performance and their own take

on something.

-That's stunt coordinator Rowley Irlam.

He's worked on films like "Guardians of the Galaxy"

and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

His latest project has been the last four seasons

of "Game of Thrones."

Sounds easy, right?

Get a few stunt people, some fire,

and your scene will look great!

Turns out, even just a few seconds of fire

requires a lot of work.

You're not just setting people on fire,

you have to set them on fire safely.

The most extreme type of burn is one

where the stunt person is fully engulfed in flame.

But the biggest risk isn't burning their skin.

-You need to be holding your breath,

so you don't breathe in any kind of flame.

-In order to keep stunt performers safe,

Rowley and his team count out loud

to let them know how much time is left.

-Rowley: 11! 12! Out, out, out!

-They remain on fire

for no more than 15 seconds.

-The danger is disorientation,

or if you were to injure yourself

or bang into something, you know.

What you don't want to do is breathe in

because of a shock of pain or injury.

-Stunt coordinators try to anticipate

and eliminate anything that could go wrong

or cause an injury.

Everything is rehearsed multiple times,

so everyone knows where to go and what to do.

-If you do enough of it,

you become competent and confident.

We run a very controlled set, you know,

we make a plan, and we stick to the plan,

and we execute the plan.

-In addition to lots of rehearsal,

stunt performers wear a ton of protective gear.

And their secret ingredient

is a flame-retardant material called Zel Jel.

For "Game of Thrones," stunt performers wear

three layers of fireproof underwear,

which is soaked in Zel Jel.

Above that is a rain suit to prevent the gel

from being absorbed by the other layers.

Next is a fire suit and a thin cotton suit.

Any exposed skin is also coated in Zel Jel.

Finally, their costume goes on top.

-Rowley: You are now ready to be set on fire.

-And Rowley Irlam is no stranger

to setting people on fire.

For season seven of "Game of Thrones,"

20 stunt performers were set ablaze at a single time,

and 73 were lit on fire

throughout the course of the scene.

Each performer has their own safety partner,

who helps them get dressed and extinguishes their fire.

For every four safety people,

there is an additional safety person.

That's more than 45 crew members for just one stunt.

It took weeks of pre-production

and multiple cameras to shoot.

But the key to making that scene convincing

wasn't the fire.

It was the acting.

-What we wanted to do is find the humanity

of the situation.

These are the human moments

when you feel their suffering.

-Crafting a scene that looks realistic

while maintaining strict safety standards isn't easy.

-Well, the challenging thing is

to make sure that you don't make a mistake.

If we can get through stuff and make it look

really, really exciting and dynamic

and not hurt anybody, then we've won.

When we were planning to do the 20-man burn,

it was going to rain on Monday.

And I was like, "Well, it's sunny now."

And they were like, "Okay, what do you mean?"

I said, "Well, let's do this afternoon then."

And he was like, "But we can't!"

And I was like, "Well, why?"

And he went, "I don't know."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét