Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily up Feb 21 2019

I, I wrote you a postcard

I never sent it

The frontier men on the front reminded me of you

I bought you a present

And then I hid it

'Cause I'm ashamed to feel the way I do

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know I'll feel different tomorrow

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know somehow I'm gonna change my mind

Why'd you have to be so far away

We belonged to the night once

I remember your eyes lookin so grey

Now we're in a bad dream

Communication tag team

And I don't have the words to say

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know I'll feel different tomorrow

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know somehow I'm gonna change my mind

I woke up today with a smile on my face

Because you don't know

That I kept your secrets

and while you were sleeping

I let 'em out and fed 'em to the people

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know I'll feel different tomorrow

I'm giving up on you tonight

I know somehow I'm gonna change my mind

For more infomation >> Giving Up On You - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Car Trip | Dad's What's Up | The Dad - Duration: 1:46.

- We're a family.

We share limited space and limited resources

and we try to keep each other happy and rested and fed.

This weekend, instead of doing that in this beautiful house,

we're gonna do it in a 2003 Mazda Protege.

We're talkin' about tips for takin' a family car trip

'cause Dad's What's Up.

Number one, we are going to take turns on the radio.

Now, your mother and I are gonna listen to cool, fun music

that everyone can enjoy.

You're probably gonna listen to a kid's podcast

about science trivia, that's great,

but if on your first turn you listen to the episode

about shark facts, and then on your second turn

you listen to that episode about shark facts again,

you're gonna find your turns gettin' shorter

and our turns gettin' longer.

I hope you like rap rock.

Number two, your mother and I

are going to encourage you to sleep a little bit.

Over and over, in fact, I'll start right now.

Why don't you sleep a little bit?

Your trip will go faster and your mom and I

can kill time by saying catty things about your relatives.

All you miss out on is boredom.

Trust me, if I didn't have to hang onto that steering wheel,

I'd be back there sleeping with you, guaranteed.

Number three, we're gonna push through

and get there as soon as possible for you,

but if you say you need a bathroom

we'll stop everything and find one for you

with no way to tell if you're lying or not,

that's a lot of power.

Welcome to the big game.

I'm the dad, I've got a lot of power too,

like, maybe we'll skip the fun fast food lunch

and just eat out of mom's grocery bag full of apples,

what do you say?

You feel lucky?

Hey, we're all friends here.

Let's just stay happy and relaxed

and we'll be there in no time

and in this case, there, is an engagement party

for your mother's distant friends.

I hope you're excited 'cause I sure am.

I'll see you in the Protege

'cause Dad's What's Up.

(cheerful music)

For more infomation >> Car Trip | Dad's What's Up | The Dad - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea transfer news: Liverpool and Chelsea eye up move for Lillian Thuram's son Khephren - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news: Liverpool and Chelsea eye up move for Lillian Thuram's son Khephren - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Bullet Journal My Set Up and flip through - Duration: 10:16.

Let's talk bullet journaling.

[ music ]

Come on in. Welcome to my home today I'm going to

give you a flip through of my bullet journa.

Tell you how I started it and what I do with it.

And sort of keep you up to turn to get you up to date with what I'm doing.

You will notice that this is actually, when you watch this, this is much much later than when it was recorded.

Simply because, well that's the way these things work out.

If you follow me on Instagram you'll probably be seeing more pictures of my bullet journal.

and it will be up to more up to date,

but this I want to show you how I'm doing and I've been doing this for about a month and a half.

and I really really love bullet journalin. So let's just jump into it

and the first thing that I did was and the first thing that I didn't do was not

buy a new bullet journal I had a graph notebook

this is just a simple book that I got from Walmart and then yeah I just used

it because I had it because I knew better than to spend money on something

like this because it wasn't sure I would actually do it.

So the first thing that I

did was create a key the key is really important.

The key shows you all of the different things that you're going to need to know about

in my key, I have, if I have a task I will put a dot ( . ) for it and then write down the task.

when I complete the task I'll put an X ( X ) on it.

if I need to move that task to a different day I will then put a migrated a little ( > ) greater than sign.

Or if I need to move that task to like a different month or something like

that or different week I will then put a forwarded task ( < ) which usually jumps it

back to my overall monthly Journal, monthly of thing,

And I will use the less than sign ( < )

If it gets deleted or is the relevant does not need to be on there I will cross it off.

If it's an event it's a circle ( O ) if it's a note it's just a dash ( - )

An important thing is or it's urgent I'll put a star ( * ) next to it.

What's really interesting is this route needs research I've actually changed the

so that if it needs research it becomes a question mark ( ?) and if it's an idea it's

been an exclamation point ( ! )

Makes sense.

The YouTube part of that I really didn't use.

Now what I'd also don't use is the index and I've heard a lot of people

talk about the fact that they do not use their index whatsoever.

I will flip through the book and find what I need really quick and I know where it is.

You will also notice that the pages are numbered. I numbered those by hand

simply because it was really easy and I left a lot of pages for my index,

but I' probably won't use them whatsoever.

Then I did my future log. My future log is

just that it has a calendar and it has all the months,

and things that I know

that are going to come up in those months and I write them down there,

so that way when I'm doing my weekly or monthly bullet journal page I can refer

back to this and I have those important things there, and I also can write them down when they come up.

So let's start off how I started this.

I started this in December and I just started this plain simple this is just a minimalist bullet journal.

Which just had the day the activity and then I had the task that I wanted to do for that month.

I didn't really like the spread I kept track of my exercise,

and my meditation that I did every day but, meh, it wasn't all that exciting.

So we do a weekly spread

The weekly spread just has the day, the date

and then what's going to be happening for that day.

You'll notice all seven days are there and then I have a note section.

This was really simple to do I

did try to get somewhat artistic on this.

but it's really easy.

But these were these were the early stages of my bullet journal.

As you can see I started to get more into it on starting on the 10th.

Where I really started keeping track

more track of what I'm just doing how I was doing it.

and the events that were

taking place we started I started with a tracker.

My tracker is just he guy wanted

to keep track of

my sleep

and also my... the water intake.

My water intake was really easy I just put the day of the month

and then in cups of water that I did and then fill in the squares as I did that.

Also for my sleep tracker I put the day and then the number of hours and then

fill in the squares as I slept.

That worked out really well.

This tracker for was going to be my tracker for...for my exercise and meditation did not

like that whatsoever

In any way shape or form.

So I found a different kind of tracker.

This tracker I keep track of the cleaning that I do.

and then the other various things that I need to do or have done and it also helps me keep

track of what's been going on.

Things like, if I ran the dishwasher a lot I

have that I can remember to change the dog's water bowl in the morning so I'm

not forgetting about things whatsoever I just have the day of the week,

and then the date on there and it's so simple

The mood tracker isn't all that important

but you can just see your different moods and I do have a key so that I for

this one I used it was just there supposed to be light bulbs from a light set,

and you can see how I was actually feeling for the month and it's just

something sort of neat to do

I was going to do a different kind of future log but

I did not like the future log so I did not continue it that's the cool thing about this.

With a bullet journal make the bullet journal yours.

If you decide you want to do it a certain way, do it that certain way.

There are tons and tons of different videos on how to do this.

Now this one shows a lot of how you can

move a task cancel a task.

Because on the 17th I was going to make oat milk but I

did not need to do that until later simply because of the way things worked out.

But as I did a task I'd cross it off and it really does... if you have like a task that is like in progress.

you can put half a slash on there and then when you

finish it you can finish off the slash now the fun part about this is you

can have all sorts of things it's on your weekly calendar and then you know

you can go look at it and it just keeps everything there and in perfect harmony.

Now come January what I doing was I got a little bit more artistic

I do like this page New Year be you

That was something which you did hear about in January.

I did a monthly page which yeah I don't really use it

I'll be honest with you a hundred percent but I also was able to start

using the theme which you'll notice that my theme for my spread for the month

will also be the theme that you will see in the videos.

Yeah sort of easy that way

this tracker once again is the same repeat as the last month's tracker

Everything is just about the same and this tracker was what did not work.

this was going to be a combination of sleep and mood tracker and I would just mark

the different moods and everything and there's a key at the bottom.

I did not like this what-so-ever.

The water tracker was does exactly the same.

it's just this time it went down the page

That I do like so next month it will be different

and that's a cool thing I can change this up i've watched tons of videos to

see other people how other people do this

Then you get into your once again weekly trackers (spreads)

The weekly logs and then the weekly logs are really interesting

now if you're wondering why this weekly log looks sort of funny it's simply

because I tried to do a video where I was going to write down you know should

do my weekly of page show you how I did it and I found out that I do something

weird I actually write add an angle.

Which is how I've always written.

and I forgot about that so when I do this I'm going to have to actually figure I'm

gonna have to actually angle the camera so that you can see that but yes and so

the writing looks very very strange

But this is last week's and it's just so

easy to keep track of all the things which I need to do and all the things

which I have done

And it is so simple

And then this week which we're doing I

did a different one because I'm going to start keep keeping track of my meals.

Which I can write my meals there

I have the week and have the day of the week

and then I have my tasks that I need to do and also I have a spot for doing my

meals it is that simple

Now some of the things which I can tell

you about and can warn you about is don't decide to spend a whole lot of

money when you first go into this

You can do your tracker you can do your

bullet journal without spending a penny you could use just a pen you don't have

to have anything special all of those things are just bonuses

if you want that

you'll love it but for mine if you just follow me on instagram you will see what

I'm gonna do because I'm going to be posting more about my tracker on and

about my bullet journal on Instagram.

but you can see what I do and how I do it

and I will be doing more videos about the bullet journal but if you have

questions about this let me know down in the comments what kind of questions

because I know that this video is probably really long already so I will,

I just want to show you flip through this and show you how I did it.

If this is your first time here remember to subscribe.

Hit that like button and also

ring that bell so that we get notifications when I do new videos so I

hope I get to see you again next time

If you like this video, give it a thumbs up

You can share it don't forget to subscribe and check out the other videos

on this channel

I love making these videos for you and I hope I get to see you again next time

[ music ]

For more infomation >> Bullet Journal My Set Up and flip through - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

片語秒囊 Read Up On - 介紹英文片語短片 另外一半的英文意思,用法與句型 (留言打出一句,我幫你糾正) - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> 片語秒囊 Read Up On - 介紹英文片語短片 另外一半的英文意思,用法與句型 (留言打出一句,我幫你糾正) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

'I don't know how I turned it around': Bencic's epic comeback against Sabalenka sets up Halep clash - Duration: 5:27.

Belinda Bencic had to come back from the brink against No.8 seed Aryna Sabalenka, saving six match points en route to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships quarterfinals

-A +AStephanie LivaudaisFebruary 20, 2019 DUBAI, UAE - Belinda Bencic had to come back from the brink against No

8 seed Aryna Sabalenka, saving six match points en route to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships quarterfinals

 Bencic had taken the opening set against a determined Sabalenka - who started the season with a title at the Shenzhen Open and a semifinal at the St

Petersburg Ladies Trophy. But her opponent wouldn't back down, taking the second and pushing Bencic to the edge in the third set, holding match point six times

 Read more: 'She needs time': Kvitova, Halep, Pliskova sympathetic with Osaka's plight The 21-year-old Swiss finally solved the puzzle in the end, needing almost two and a half hours to emerge victorious 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(7)

 "Honestly, in these kinds of matches you have no idea what's going on," Bencic told press about saving six match points

"You don't think about the score. When you're match point down, you're already on the edge

I don't know how I turned it around. "My team always kept believing in me, and I'm happy because I stopped believing in myself anymore

Just happy I turned it around."Please enable Javascript to watch this video Everything seemed to be going Bencic's way at the start: coming into this match with a four-match winning streak, Bencic opened proceedings by holding serve under fire - saving two break points

She responded emphatically by reeling off five games in a row to go up a double break, 5-1

Although Sabalenka managed one of the breaks back, she couldn't stop Bencic from tearing through the set to claim it 6-4

 But it was a totally different story in the second set as Sabalenka found her range

The Belarusian opened up a 3-0 lead with an early break, and her firepower pushed Bencic behind the baseline and kept her running from end to end

Bencic's frustration mounted as she surrendered another break to Sabalenka, who took the set 6-2

 In photos: A decade in Dubai: The 10 most recent winners  With both players dialed in and playing their best tennis, it's no surprise that the third set evolved into a rollercoaster battle as both players struggled to maintain the lead

The pair traded breaks twice, with Sabalenka getting ahead both times and Bencic fighting her way back into it - first at 2-3 and then again at 4-5

In the latter exchange, Bencic was forced to save match point as Sabalenka tried to serve out the set from 40-30

  .@BelindaBencic saves match point with the fierce forehand! #DDFTennis pic.twitter

com/rUMLAzZEGs — WTA (@WTA) February 20, 2019   In fact, Bencic had to save six match points in total as Sabalenka put her under pressure time and time again: at 5-5 and 6-6 on the Bencic serve, Sabalenka created three more match points but each time Bencic drew out the errors to extend her stay in the match

 Bencic had to mount one final comeback as Sabalenka got ahead to a 4-1 lead in the tiebreaker after reeling off four points in a row, but she got the job done with just one match point to win after two hours and 26 minutes on court

 "It means a lot to be in the quarterfinals," Bencic said. "In this tournament, I've never gone far and it's only my third time here

I didn't feel quite good, because it's the desert so the ball is flying and it's a little tricky for my game

" What a match!@BelindaBencic saves 6️⃣ match points to upset Sabalenka, 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(7)! #DDFTennis pic

twitter.com/xLwUJJAAW9 — WTA (@WTA) February 20, 2019   Up next for Bencic is the No

3 seed Simona Halep, who defeated Lesia Tsurenko in straight sets, 6-3, 7-5 earlier in the day

 It'll be a big challenge for the Swiss player: Halep and Bencic have faced each other only twice previously, with Bencic claiming victory in the final of Toronto in 2015 Toronto, and Halep winning at 2014 Wimbledon

 "Simona is a champion, of course she plays a lot different than Sabalenka," Bencic said

"I'm going to watch her tapes tomorrow, but today I just want to enjoy. I have no pressure against anyone

I'm enjoying this kind of situations."Topics: aryna sabalenkabelinda bencicdubai duty free tennis championshipsdubaimatch reportwtastephanie livaudais

For more infomation >> 'I don't know how I turned it around': Bencic's epic comeback against Sabalenka sets up Halep clash - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Trending: Kardashian Cheating Scandal? - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Trending: Kardashian Cheating Scandal? - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Love Nikki Dress UP Queen: Chapter Seven Recap - Duration: 3:14.

Hey, Love Nikki fans, and welcome back to another episode of Story Time.

This time, on chapter seven:

Nikki, Bobo, and Momo move on from the flower field and end up in another Cloud town.

They happen to run into Autumn, who tells them that she and the other Flower Field fairies

are taking Fu Su's lead and traveling Miraland.

She also points them in the direction of the Moon Inn, and Nikki, Bobo, and Momo

plan on staying there for the night.

Before making their way to the Moon Inn, they run into Lunar,

who is there collecting materials for her family.

Lunar's family specializes in dyeing and creating the famous Cloud Calico fabric.

They also see Sofia again, and she tells them that she's there to search for the "two precious treasures."

She explains that she's after them because she's creating a modern dance tour,

and they will give her inspiration.

Eventually, Nikki, Bobo, and Momo reach the Moon Inn.

They meet the owner of the inn, Lu Yinian, who, of course, challenges Nikki to a styling battle.

She accepts her defeat at the hands of Nikki gracefully,

and even gives her, Bobo, and Momo tickets to the festival going on in the town.

After eating dinner, they go to this festival and run back into Yvette.

Yvette introduces them to Nidhogg,

the prime minister of Lilith and her boss.

He compliments her and reveals that he's spoken with Kimi about Nikki's plans to travel Miraland to become a better stylist.

He tells her that if her next destination is Moonlit City,

she will see an envoy from the Apple Federation there.

Nikki thanks Nidhogg and says goodbye to Yvette,

and the group heads back to the Moon Inn for the night.

Bai Jinjin stops them at the hotel, surprised, and asks what they're doing in the Cloud Empire.

She invites them back to her room to catch up.

Zhong Lizi tells Nikki that he and Bai Jinjin tried to flee to the north,

but had to abandon that idea due to Bai Jinjin being unable to handle the cold weather.

They both decided to hide in plain sight at Cloud Empire.

Unfortunately, right on cue,

Lu Yinian interrupts their reunion with news that warriors sent by the Bai family

are here and they're looking for Bai Jinjin.

Nikki tells her and Zhong Lizi to run while they create a distraction.

A woman named Miss Mask breaks into the hotel

and demands that "Bai Jinjin," who is really Nikki in disguise,

return with her at once.

They have a styling battle, and Nikki's cover is blown when she wins.

Miss Mask muses to herself that Bai Jinjin CANNOT be the treasure

if she is so easily impersonated.

Before they have time to process that,

Miss Mask tries to kidnap Nikki by force.

Fortunately, Lu Yinian shows up and singlehandedly defeats everyone trying to harm Nikki.

Lu Yinian brushes off Momo and Bobo's praise

and tells a shocked Nikki that she is a shining treasure

who will face many trials in the future.

She tells them to head to Moonlit City, hinting that one of their friends needs help.

Nikki, Bobo, and Momo head out before waiting for morning.

So, to recap chapter seven:

Nikki meets Prime Minister Nidhogg,

who tells them that a friend from Apple Federation is waiting for them in Moonlit City;

There are numerous mentions of "shining treasures,"

with speculations that they are a dress in Bai Jinjin's possession,

Bai Jinjin herself, and even Nikki;

Bai Jinjin and Zhong Lizi are forced to flee for their safety once again;

and a woman named Lu Yinian beats up multiple skilled Cloud warriors by herself to save Nikki.

For more infomation >> Love Nikki Dress UP Queen: Chapter Seven Recap - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

이강인, 유로파 데뷔 가능성 UP..셀틱전 선발 예상 - Duration: 2:29.

유지선 기자= 이강인(18)이 셀틱과의 32강 2차전 경기에서 유로파리그 데뷔전을 갖게 될 가능성이 높아졌다.

발렌시아는 22일 새벽 2시 55분(한국시간) 스페인 발렌시아에 위치한 캄프 데 메스타야에서 셀틱을 상대로 2018-19 유럽축구연맹(UEFA) 유로파리그(UEL) 32강 2차전 경기를 갖는다.

1차전에서 2-0 승리를 거둔 발렌시아는 한결 편안한 마음으로 홈경기를 치를 수 있게 됐다. 이강인도 기회를 잡을 수 있을 것으로 보인다.

원정에서 두 골 차로 무실점 승리를 거두며 16강 진출에 한발 앞섰고, 그로인해 로테이션이 가동될 가능성이 높기 때문이다.

로테이션 자원으로 분류되고 있는 이강인도 기회를 얻게 될 가능성이 높다.

스페인 `엘데스마르케`는 20일 발렌시아와 셀틱의 경기를 앞두고 예상 선발라인업을 공개했다.

이 매체는 발렌시아가 4-4-2 포메이션을 꺼내들 것으로 예상했고, 이강인이 코클랭, 파레호, 페란과 함께 투톱 뒤를 받칠 것으로 내다봤다.

"아직 17세의 선수다.

발렌시아에서 꾸준히 뛰는 것은 아직 어렵다"고 선을 그었던 가르시아 토랄 감독도 셀틱과의 2차전을 앞두고는 "셀틱전이 우선이지만,

이강인도 출전할 가능성이 있다"며 이강인의 출전 가능성을 열어두기도 했다. 일요일 경기까지 고려해야 하는 상황이다.

For more infomation >> 이강인, 유로파 데뷔 가능성 UP..셀틱전 선발 예상 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

FAA Steps Up Enforcement At Southwest's Airlines Maintenance Stations Nationwide - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> FAA Steps Up Enforcement At Southwest's Airlines Maintenance Stations Nationwide - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Up To Speed, February 21 - Duration: 2:28.

Battle Creek, Nebraska. Population approximately 1,200 as of the most recent census.

Hometown girl Angie Klein thinks the customers choose Verizon because we don't just

invest in our Networks in cities like NY and LA - we invest in towns like hers.

There's a lot of editing that will have to happen here.

And don't have all these outtakes of me just like spit balling. I know all you.

You know, I was thinking about why my friends & family are very loyal to Verizon.

1 grew up in a town of less than 1,000 people in a farming community in Nebraska.

And I look at my family & friends & Verizon is very much a mainstay in their life.

We've made the investment to make sure our network for everyone was good.

That means a lot to people that are in middle America.

That Verizon took the time to make sure that our network worked for them,

not just New York City residents or Los Angeles residents.

But those in Battle Creek, Nebraska it works for too.

Awesome to hear Angie's take. If you'd like to tell us why you think customers

choose Verizon, leave a comment on VZWeb or on any of our Up To Speed Social handles.

You can also send an email to employeestories@verizon.com.

Now, yesterday, Hans unveiled the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

along with some other great Samsung devices. Our teammate George has more.

Let me tell you I've been to plenty of Samsung Unpacked events but this was by far

my favorite, and not just because Hans was on stage to show off the new Samsung Galaxy 5G.

I'm also in love with the new 4G LTE family of S10 smartphones, the S10e, the S10

and the S10+. Two of the three have this amazing new

cinematic Infinity Display that runs corner to corner.

Features a little tiny cutout for the camera, for a true bevel less experience.

There's nothing else out there like this today. Even cooler is the PowerShare feature.

All three phones allow you to put a smartwatch or another wireless charging smartphone

on top of them to pull a charge & top off your phone or smartphone.

These are truly revolutionary new smartphones from the Galaxy family by Samsung.

All three are available for preorder on Verizon right now. Check them out. Back to you.

Thanks George. You can find all of the details on the web. And, as we continue to

celebrate National Engineers Week, Network Leader Genia Wilbourn sat down with

Reuters for a podcast on Network and technology, STEM and bringing about

an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion. You can check that out on the web as well.

Well, that will do it for us today. Until next time, you're up to speed.

For more infomation >> Up To Speed, February 21 - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea to draw up follow-up measures after second N. Korea-U.S. summit - Duration: 0:43.

South Korea has vowed to do everything it can for the success of next week's summit.

Ranking lawmakers from the ruling Democratic Party and senior officials from the government

and Cheongwadae met to discuss the latest developments.

The three sides said the summit needs to result in specific details about how the regime and

the U.S. will implement the promises made at their first meeting in Singapore last year.

Those include... fostering new bilateral relations and building permanent peace on the Korean

Peninsula.

They added that Seoul and Washington are staying in close touch about related developments.

The participants also mentioned that South Korea will take follow-up measures based on

the summit's outcome... and actively carry out its agreements with the North.

For more infomation >> South Korea to draw up follow-up measures after second N. Korea-U.S. summit - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Debate Over American River Parkway Trash Intensifies As Debris Piles Up - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Debate Over American River Parkway Trash Intensifies As Debris Piles Up - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

CVS Earnings Up Amid Q4 Net Loss - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> CVS Earnings Up Amid Q4 Net Loss - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Getting up close to the LIFE-SIZE LEGO Bugatti! - Duration: 3:46.

I'm Lucas! I'm Ava!

And today we're going to be seeing this (LEGO Bugatti Chiron) in real life!

So I hear this is in town for a week. In Toronto.

Let's check it out!

Hey, this isn't it.

This is just the sign!

This car has 5000 horse power.

This is the Devel Sixteen. It's the fastest car in the world.

This car is worth $2.2 million dollars.

See look, here it is!

This is what we're here for. It's the Bugatti LEGO Chiron.

How many LEGO pieces are there? Comment down below (pause)!

Answer in 3, 2, 1.

How many pieces are there?

Over a million pieces!

Yes, over a million pieces. Wow!

We're going to build this at home.

Check this out. (Vroooom of the engine).

You build your car and you can race it and then you put it on the display for everyone to see.

Bye guys! Live, Laugh, CREATE!

For more infomation >> Getting up close to the LIFE-SIZE LEGO Bugatti! - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Central Valley 'bar on wheels' serving up drinks in honor of a lost father - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Central Valley 'bar on wheels' serving up drinks in honor of a lost father - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Relative talks after historic family home on St. Charles Avenue goes up in flames - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Relative talks after historic family home on St. Charles Avenue goes up in flames - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Up To Speed Update, February 20 - Duration: 1:13.

Hey I'm George & I'm here at Samsung Unpacked where

Samsung just unveiled their first 5G smartphone.

Hans was on hand to show it off & talk about 5G.

Verizon is going to be the first US wireless carrier to have the device later this year

& we talked with Ronan Dunne to find out more about why this is so important for Verizon.

Well it's hugely important, it's important for two reasons.

We're building a world class 5G network,

our 5G ultra-wide band network, which will be a showcase for

all of the great things that 5G can do.

And the way to bring that to life is to marry it, the best network

with the best range of devices.

And that's not all, Samsung also showed of three new 4G LTE Galaxy smartphones,

the S10e, the S10 & the S10+, all three have the incredible new Samsung displays

& camera system & they will all be available for preorder on Verizon tomorrow.

I'll have hands on demos of all three smartphones

on tomorrow's Up To Speed to show off all the cool new features.

Until next time, you're up to speed!

For more infomation >> Up To Speed Update, February 20 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

MES-IN Arsenal predicted line up for BATE Borisov sees Ozil replace Lacazette - Duration: 3:08.

MESUT OZIL'S opportunity to win Unai Emery over may have arrived.  Arsenal, without the suspended Alexandre Lacazette, are in need of a hero for Thursday night's must-win clash with BATE Borisov at the Emirates

 The Belarusian champions shocked the Gunners with a 1-0 home win last week in the first leg of their Europa League round of 32 tie

 Emery, the Europa League specialist, must see the competition as a potential back door to next season's Champions League

 And so the Spaniard will consider whether to trust Ozil for the crucial clash.  Aaron Ramsey and Sokratis Papastathopoulos are available but Emery could be without Ainsley Maitland-Niles due to illness, with Stephan Lichtsteiner ready to step in

 Arsenal are only one point off fourth-place Man United in the Premier League, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to have turned the Red Devils into top-four certainties

 Arsenal's season may end up hinge on tonight's game.  So the former Sevilla boss may take no risks with his selection, seeing Bernd Leno as a possible replacement for cup keeper Petr Cech

 The industrial Lucas Torreira could return to the team after starting on the bench last week

 And Ramsey may prove to be the departing hero again as he prepares for his Gunners swansong

 Regardless of his team selection, Emery believes the Emirates crowd can play their part

 He said: "If we can create a big atmosphere tomorrow, then it is very important

 "The supporters want to watch our team play with the best performance possible." Aubameyang, Guendouzi and Lacazette dance in Arsenal training as Emery's star battle to save Europa League dream

For more infomation >> MES-IN Arsenal predicted line up for BATE Borisov sees Ozil replace Lacazette - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool team news vs Man Utd: Predicted line up – Key star returns, midfield headache - Duration: 3:10.

 Liverpool will be boosted by the presence of Virgil van Dijk in central defence when they return to Premier League action against Manchester United

 The Dutchman missed the 0-0 draw with Bayern Munich in the Champions League due to suspension but is available to face United and will slot straight back into the side

 Van Dijk's return eases Jurgen Klopp's defensive woes, with the Reds manager having to field midfielder Fabinho alongside Joel Matip on Tuesday

 The Cameroon defender is sure to partner Van Dijk once more with Dejan Lovren (hamstring) and Joe Gomez (fractured leg) both still sidelined

 Alisson is a certain starter in goal while Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andrew Robertson have both secured their places in the first team this season

 Selecting a midfield combination is more difficult with five players competing for just three spots in a 4-3-3 formation

 Fabinho is expected to revert to his natural position in front of the back four while Georginio Wijnaldum has been Liverpool's unsung hero this season and is trusted by Klopp in the biggest games

 Meanwhile, Jordan Henderson was superb against Bayern and has arguably done enough to secure a starting berth at the expense of James Milner and Naby Keita

 Klopp has suggested he is keen to keep Keita in the side in order to play the Guinean into form, but Old Trafford may not be the perfect place to implement this plan

 In attack the usual trio of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino are automatic selections, with the Brazilian expected to lead the line

 Xherdan Shaqiri could earn a surprise start if Klopp opts for a 4-2-3-1 formation, although the Swiss international is more likely to be utilised off the bench

 Finally, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has returned to training and is edging closer to a comeback after a serious knee injury but will not feature here

Liverpool predicted line-up vs Manchester United – Premier League (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mane, Firmino

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét