Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily don Feb 20 2019

They're your family. Even if you wanted, you could not turn your back on them.

Evil is everywhere, Azra.

When the betrayal comes from the person you love the most, the word then actually finds its true meaning.

When the wounds increase in number, a person stops feeling the pain.

I also learned this.

Despite everything you still have to stay strong.

You cannot be my mom!

You have disregarded your family.

I say everything to your face.

I'm not stabbing you in the back like your family.

Hello, Mr.Cenk. Are you there?

For more infomation >> Elimi Bırakma / Don't Let Go of My Hand - Episode 30 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

FULLTANK by Bo Sanchez 599: Don't Waste Your Time Talking With The Enemy - Duration: 5:53.

Are you ready to be blessed today? Here's my very

important message: Don't waste your time talking

with your enemies. Why bother? They will never be

convinced. No. Talk to people that want, that

want to talk with you. People that want your

service. Your product. They like you already.

So that's the group of people you talk to, and

that's the group of people you serve.

Hi! My name is Bo Sanchez. Welcome to Fullltank, your

place of inspiration. I pray that you will be

blessed as we share the gospel for the day. And if

you think that this message is very similar to

last Monday or yesterday, that's true. It's a series.

series. I am

giving a series. And I want to deepen this message a

bit more through the gospel for the day -- A very

odd story from Mark 8:22 where

the villagers in Bethsaida, they

bring a blind man to Jesus. And they asked Him to

heal him. And Jesus does an odd

thing.

Instead of healing the blind man in the village,

in Bethsaida, He pulls him out, outside the village,

and He heals Him there.

Why?

And then, after He heals the blind man, guess what

Jesus does? He tells him, "Don't anymore go back to

Bethsaida." Meaning to say, that this blind man does

not live in Bethsaida. He lives elsewhere. He was

just brought there by the villagers -

to ask for a sign from Jesus. And they said, "Here.

Heal this guy, Jesus. Give us a sign. Give us a miracle.

You know, what? Jesus did not give them that sign.

Wow! Yeah! Jesus did not

say 'Yes' to their request. In fact, when he was

healed already,

Jesus said, "Oh. Don't go back there anymore."

You know why?

Jesus knew.

These people?

They did not believe in Jesus.

And even if they were asking for a sign?

Jesus knew. If you will give them a sign, you

know what they'll do? They'll look for something

wrong with the sign.

They will look for something wrong with

the miracle. By the way, it happened in the other

stories in the gospels, where Jesus heals a lame

person. Jesus heals, you know, a paralytic,

and so on. And what did people say? "Why

did you heal on the sabbath?"

Hello...

Jesus knew.

And so, He would not give them a sign.

My dear friend,

pick this lesson. I'll say it again.

Spend time with people... Can I give you, maybe a

practical example in business? I'm an entrepreneur.

And I have products that are for a certain

group of people -- only a certain group of people,

not for everybody. Some people will not like the

product. That's fine! As long as a few group, a few

people like it, that's it. That's my audience. Those

are my customers. Makes sense? I'll give you

an example for the TrulyRich Club. This

is my advocacy. This is my campaign. This is my

crusade I teach good people to become financially free.

They are in debt. They are going to

retire poor. They are going to retire

depending on their children to take care of them.

You know, of course we want children to take care

of us. But we shouldn't expect that anymore.

They've got problems on their own. They've

got their own kids. So my crusade is helping good

people invest now. So that they grow their wealth.

And so that they retire as millionaires. That's

the goal!

And so I've been giving

seminars. I created the TrulyRich Club. People

sign-up, etc. You know, what? It's not for

everybody.

Some people who don't like to combine financial

and spiritual, they actually write to me

and say, "Can you just separate the spiritual

stuff? I just want the purely financial teachings,

you know. How to invest that, etc." And I say,

"You know, what? There are other teachers out there

who will do that for you, other financial teachers."

Me? I've got a specific audience. People who want

to put their finances under the Lordship of God.

And, yes.

I'm going to combine the financial and the

spiritual. Because my firm belief is that you will

not grow in your financial life with peace, and

with joy, and with love, if you will not combine it

with a spiritual foundation. So, that's me. Now,

there are other people who will not like me

because I combine the finances... Religious

people. Some religious people don't like me

because... "Why are you combining the spiritual and

the financial? How horrible!" Well, I say, "Thank you

so much for listening to me. But you can now, you

can own stop listening to me. Because I will

combine

the financial and the spiritual. I will put every

area of our lives under Jesus. And, in their

health, in their marriage, in their finances,

in their business. I will put Jesus there.

That's me. So, I've got some enemies. That's fine.

I will not talk to my enemies. I will not spend

time with my enemies. I will focus on my flock. And

I hope you have that attitude. Less stress!

More peace!

More joy. I pray that for you. May you have more peace,

more joy, more love, more abundance. As you focus on

the people

whom you are called to serve.

In Jesus Christ's Name. Have an amazing day. Have an

amazing week. Amen and amen. In the Name of the Father, and

of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Thank you so much

for being part of what we do. And, yes. If you want to

find out more about the TrulyRich Club, just go

to www.trulyrichclub.com And get to know

more about what I do. And, thank you. Thank you so

much. I will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> FULLTANK by Bo Sanchez 599: Don't Waste Your Time Talking With The Enemy - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Hardy Wraith (My favorite thing about Hardy Fly Rods ... Don't be too SURPRISED! 😆) - Duration: 4:49.

Hi it's Anni from Kajana Club -fly fishing community. Hardy Wraith.

Pretty cool name. That's my favorite thing about the fly rod at the moment.

Let's see if there's something else that I like about it.

That's my new Hardy Wraith.

Let's see what it does.

Ok.

Let's do a first test cast with the Wraith.

So. I had a funny idea for a video, that I would set up the rod, drive a bit and

do a test cast. And then make it seem so that I caught a fish pretty much on the

first cast. But then what happened? I caught a fish pretty much on the first cast.

sometimes reality is...

Hardy Wraith. Here goes.

Okay. It's winter and about half a year later than what you just saw.

I had to go to the garage and get the rod because as I said it's winter. But anyhow

as I was editing this episode I've realized that I the only thing I said in

the beginning let's see if there's anything else that I like about the rod

and then I didn't say anything. So if you are expecting very detailed fly rod review with

functions and and and details and technicalities and stuff don't this is

not the channel for that but what I did like about the rod it's very light it's

really good for casting mmm also maybe the the fly line is also much better

than what I had before that could be it eater and besides those things

This is the super detailed review of the Hardy Wraith fly rod. And still the

number one thing is the name I love it because that's my sense of humor that's

pretty cool name. That's it. More on the next episode.

Oh, and if you liked this video please click the like and share it with your fishing

buddies and make sure to subscribe to my channel thank you for watching and I'll

see you in the next episode

For more infomation >> Hardy Wraith (My favorite thing about Hardy Fly Rods ... Don't be too SURPRISED! 😆) - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Srdjan Roje: Don't EVER Do "Self Help", And This Is Why... (Excerpt from "Manifesting Abundance") - Duration: 5:12.

And it is the second great insight that Buddha gave us

in his very concise "Four Noble Truths".

And that is: Happiness is your natural state.

When you remove whatever makes you unhappy,

you are getting back to your natural state of being.

Not filtered through your mind, which will make it real.

Whatever circumstances are going on will make them real.

So, once you remove suffering, you're raising your vibration.

You don't need to add anything to you.

You just need to remove what you are not.

Or in Buddha's own words:

"It is in the nature of things that joy arises in a person free from remorse."

All you need to do is remove what you do not prefer.

What you are not.

What does not resonate with you.

You just need to find out about your attachments and about your resistances.

And let them go.

Once you let them go,

once you release the weights that are holding you down,

you will naturally lift your vibration.

That is kind of surprising.

But it is in the nature of things.

It's just the way it is.

It's just like the great sculptor, Michelangelo.

He created some real gorgeous sculptures, masterpieces.

Like the Pietà or David.

And someone asked him once:

"Oh, my God, Michelangelo, this is gorgeous."

"How could you create this beautiful sculpture from a piece of stone?"

And he said: "You know what, David was already in the stone."

"I just removed the extraneous stone."

I just removed what David was not.

Okay?

And by removing what David was not, there it is, David.

As we know him today.

So you don't need to ADD anything to you.

You are already perfect.

As the Eastern traditions would say.

You're already perfect.

What you need is to remove from yourself what you are not.

It's kind of like a balloon.

You know those hot-air balloons.

There is a balloon and here you're inside.

And these balloons often have some weights.

That's called ballast.

The only function of these weights is to keep you at a certain altitude.

If you want to go higher,

what you need to do is cut off one of those ballasts.

Okay?

Then you will make yourself lighter

and the balloon will go higher naturally.

You don't need anything to add to that balloon.

Only remove the ballast, the weight that you don't need.

If you want to go higher.

And that is why...

I am strongly opposed, personally, to calling this,

what we are talking about, self-help, or self-improvement.

Because self-improvement means that there is a better version of yourself.

Somewhere in the future.

And if there is a better version of me in the future,

that means that this version now is not good enough.

That immediately puts you in guilt and shame.

Because you are not good enough or you are afraid.

You're worried about what people will think of you.

Because you should be better.

Please don't do that!

Please don't do self-help and please don't do self-improvement.

What you should do is self-exploration.

Self-discovery.

Find out what you already are.

And when you find out what you already are...

The path to finding what you already are

is by removing from yourself what you are NOT.

As the great poet Rumi said:

"Your task is not to seek for love,"

"but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself"

"that you have built against it."

For more infomation >> Srdjan Roje: Don't EVER Do "Self Help", And This Is Why... (Excerpt from "Manifesting Abundance") - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bartenders Don't Like Scotch Whisky?! - Duration: 4:31.

- I'm quoting here, our poll indicates that bartenders

aren't in love with scotch in the way they are

with brands from other categories.

This is Top Whiskeys and we do videos

about whiskey every week.

We try to make whiskey fun and accessible

and I really want to talk about this.

If you haven't subscribed already, make sure you do.

We do new videos every week and we give away

a free bottle of whiskey every month

and you don't want to miss out.

Drinks International did a survey of 127 bars

in 38 countries around the world.

They asked the bartenders to name their favorite brands.

And a whiskey brand didn't crack the top 10.

And first, my emotion was shock.

Then sadness.

Then anger, why wouldn't a whiskey brand

be in a bartender's top 10?

I couldn't believe it.

And I guess I started to try and think about

why that might be, but before I say my thoughts,

let me know what your thoughts are in the comments.

This video is kinda just me musing out loud

because I just think that's really bizarre.

I then looked through the rest of the report.

One of the other sections that Drinks International does

are the 50 most popular cocktails.

And in that, there were only three whiskey cocktails.

An old fashioned, a penicillin and a whiskey sour.

And I guess that kinda makes sense because I'd

probably struggle to think of three whiskey cocktails

besides a penicillin, an old fashioned and a whiskey sour.

Those are the three that I think of.

So maybe they're not being asked for as much in a bar.

And then my thought process again, what does that mean?

Why aren't people asking for these cocktails in bars?

And I guess the first thing could have to do with, well,

the history of cocktails.

They first started making cocktails in the 1920s

and at the time, there obviously wasn't

a lot of Scotch whiskey in the United States,

where sort of, cocktails were truly invented.

So that could be a reason.

The other thing could be that there's kind of a reverence

about whiskey and people don't think

that you should mix whiskey into a cocktail

and maybe that's why people are loathe to do it?

But, is that right?

I guess when I think about some of the really popular

restaurants in London, they're popular

because they use the best ingredients and when you talk

to these world famous chefs, all they talk about

is how important the ingredients are.

So, if you take a really great whiskey

and you put it into a cocktail,

does that not make an amazing cocktail?

I mean, I don't know, when I think about it,

I've never really had a cocktail

with a premium whiskey in it.

Maybe it wouldn't make a difference,

but I'm inclined to think it would.

Again, what do you think?

Can you leave some comments?

Have you ever had a premium whiskey mix in a cocktail

or is that just genuinely a sacrilege?

Maybe it is and maybe that's why bartenders

don't name whiskey brands in their top ten.

But lots of places I go, I still order a whiskey

and I might have one as a highball and I enjoy that.

Am I the only one?

Let me know, we'll do a poll.

Am I the only person that likes a whiskey highball?

Am I the only person that walks into a bar

and wants to order a whiskey?

I certainly hope not.

I know this was probably a bit of a weird video,

but it's just something I wanted to talk about

and I just wanted to know what you guys think about it.

Make sure you subscribe to our channel,

we do new whiskey videos every week

and we give away a free bottle of whiskey every month.

So make sure you don't miss out.

And if you win that free bottle of whiskey,

it's obviously totally up to you

if you want to put it into a cocktail.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Bartenders Don't Like Scotch Whisky?! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool sent WARNING by Man Utd legend Paul Scholes: 'We don't want them to do that' - Duration: 2:24.

Liverpool take on Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday (Image: GETTY) The Reds are fighting Manchester City for the title and face their arch-rivals at Old Trafford

 And Scholes still thinks United taking on Liverpool is a bigger rivalry than the Red Devils taking on City

 The Oldham manager has warned Liverpool that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United will do everything they can to stop them matching the record of Premier League titles held outright by the Red Devils

 He told Sky Sports: "Of course I will be watching on Sunday, definitely. It's the big one really

 "It certainly was when I was playing. Obviously City have done better over these last few years but United vs Liverpool is a big, big game

 "Liverpool are going well and so are Manchester United. I think it's the biggest rivalry in English football

 "We know if City keep going the way they are it may overtake it a little bit. "You'd expect two Manchester teams to be the biggest rivalry but I don't think it is

Liverpool vs Man Utd is the biggest rivalry, says Paul Scholes (Image: GETTY) "I still think it's Liverpool for Man Utd, especially with Liverpool trying to match United's record of winning the league

 "We don't want them to do that." Liverpool currently sit second in the Premier League

 They are level on points with City but do have a game in hand over Pep Guardiola's side

Liverpool star Sadio Mane could be key to beating Man Utd (Image: GETTY) That match is against United as their title rivals play in the Carabao Cup final against Chelsea

 Liverpool could be top of the Premier League table by then if they can secure a point at Old Trafford from 2

05pm. But it will be a tough task to beat Solskjaer's United. Since the Norwegian replaced Jose Mourinho he has lost just one match - the clash against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League

For more infomation >> Liverpool sent WARNING by Man Utd legend Paul Scholes: 'We don't want them to do that' - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Don't ask questions! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Don't ask questions! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Worry Just Change the Units- Home Shop Fusion 360 Tip #4 - Duration: 3:31.

today here's another another quick tip on fusion you're using fusion for 3d

models 3d printing models I should say here's a quick one

common mistakes most 3d printers or and slicers prefer metric only a couple will

allow you to use inch dimensions fusion it's pretty easy to change your

dimensions for example I I modeled this up this is a small part and only about

two inches long and about 3/4 of inch high I needed to make for my wood planer

to lock out lever for the for the arbor or I mean the spindle and here I have

my unit set the default in inches and if you go up here at a document setting it

says units and inches but I needed to print this I was going to 3d print it all I

Have to do is go up here select the end of that your little dialog box will pop-up

select the units you want in this case would be millimeters say okay now it's

in millimeters and when you go up here to send it to your 3d printer I don't

use their utility I turn that off and preview mesh I use hi and I say ok that's

alright so I select it and it meshes the the model and say ok and you output your

STL file save it wherever you want and use that for your printer and it'll be

in metric units it's that simple and if you wanted to go back as since you drew

it in inches or you know that's you're thinking you can just change it right

back to inches not a big deal do an edit sketch and there's the end profile I

drew and that's us all in inches all these dimensions

and we just sit here and we'll just change it right now to millimeters say

okay and now they're all in millimeters pretty easy you can do it anytime within

your drawing you want but especially with a 3d printing so you don't have to

scale it up two thousand five hundred and forty times on your 3d printer slicer

makes it a quick and easy to just change you're right off the bat change it right

it right away stop sketch and your model didn't even

change so thanks you guys thanks for watching

quick tip of the week be sure to subscribe and click that little

notification bell I'm trying to do a quick tip of the week once a week at

least sometimes more when viewers request or have a question don't be

afraid to put in the comments a question or suggestion for a quick tip and I'll

look into it and see what I can do to get a video out for you so thank you

guys and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Don't Worry Just Change the Units- Home Shop Fusion 360 Tip #4 - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dodgers Pitcher Don Newcombe, Who Once Played in the Negro Leagues, Dies at 92 - News Today - Duration: 4:39.

 Legendary Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Don Newcombe, who was one of the first Black players to join the major leagues, died on Tuesday morning at age 92 of a lengthy illness, the team announced

 Before joining the Dodgers in 1949, Newcombe — born in Madison, New Jersey, on June 14, 1926 — played a season in the Negro National League, one of several leagues created for Black players when professional baseball was segregated

Get push notifications with news, features and more. Follow Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications

 Dodgers general manager Branch Rickey would sign Newcombe the following year, placing him on the same team as Jackie Robinson, who broke baseball's color barrier just two years earlier

 Newcombe spent his first two seasons with the team before missing the next two to serve in the military during the Korean War

He would rejoin the Dodgers in 1954.  Newcombe helped the team win the 1955 World Series against the New York Yankees, and would become the first player to win the Cy Young, Most Valuable Player and Rookie of the Year awards the coming year

The accomplishment would not be achieved again until Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers earned the distinction in 2011

 "[He was] one of the greatest pitchers in Dodger history and one of the franchise's final links to Brooklyn and the days of Roy Campanella and Jackie Robinson," the Dodgers said of Newcombe in a statement posted to social media

 According to ESPN, Newcombe, Robinson and their teammate, Roy Campanella, became the first three of four African-Americans to appear in the MLB All-Star Game

 "Don Newcombe's presence and life established him as a role model for major leaguers across the country," team president Stan Kasten said in their statement

"He was a constant presence at Dodger Stadium and players always gravitated toward him for his endless advice and friendship

The Dodgers meant everything to him and we are all fortunate he was a part of our lives

"  : Frank Robinson, Baseball Great and the First Black Manager of the MLB, Dies at 83  Newcombe would spend eight seasons with the team before he was traded to the Cincinnati Reds in 1958

His contract was later sold to the Cleveland Indians in 1960, the same year he retired from baseball

 In a 2010 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Newcombe said alcoholism contributed to his decline in baseball

He would later help other baseball players with their substance abuse problems.  "What I have done after my baseball career and being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track and they become human beings again means more to me than all the things I did in baseball," he said

 According to NBC , Newcombe met with then-President Barack Obama in 2010, and the two shared a touching moment

 "[I] just had the honor of meeting him and taking a picture with him," Obama said of Newcombe

"He was very gracious in saying, 'You know, Jackie would be proud.' And I said, 'Well, I would not be here if it were not for Jackie and it were not for Don Newcombe

' "

For more infomation >> Dodgers Pitcher Don Newcombe, Who Once Played in the Negro Leagues, Dies at 92 - News Today - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

I DON'T NEED A FILTER by L'Occitane en PROVENCE | L'Occitane - Duration: 1:20.

I'm Joanna and I'm

a designer at L'Occitane.

My name is Lobar, and I am

a Beauty Advisor at

L'Occitane in Washington, D.C.

I'm Kristina, and I don't

need a filter to hide behind.

Filters are meant to conceal

and disguise us.

They focus on what we think

shouldn't be there,

instead of helping us embrace

what is there.

I don't need a filter.

I don't need a filter

to feel beautiful.

I grew up with American culture

at school

with Mexican culture

and traditions at home.

And I fully embrace being both

Mexican and American

I don't need a filter to laugh

without fear of the future.

I won't need a filter to hold

my newborn baby.

To show my true emotions.

To embrace my religious beliefs

to shower my friends and family

with love

To motivate my teams

to be their best selves.

I don't need a filter to

learn something new everyday.

I don't need a filter to

embrace both my cultures.

That's authenticity and that's

the most beautiful thing.

I feel beautiful when I have

the courage to just be me.

I don't need a filter

Because there is no

blueprint for beauty.

For more infomation >> I DON'T NEED A FILTER by L'Occitane en PROVENCE | L'Occitane - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Facts about PSL that you probably don't know | Pakistan Super League facts - Duration: 4:45.

PSL Pakistan Super League is the second most-watched t20 league of the IPL in

this video we will discuss some of the facts about PSL before we get into it

tell us in the comment section whom you are supporting and why? In the first

edition of the PSL quetta gladiators score highest total of 203 for 8 against the

Lahore Qalander in 2016. In the second edition of PSL Quetta gladiators scored

highest total of 202 for 5 it was also against the most favorite

team of that time the Lahore Qalanders in 2017. In the third edition of PSL Karachi

kings scored the highest total of 188 runs for 3 against Multan Sultan in

2018 after the highest totals of the team's let's move to the lowest total of

the team the Lahore Qalanders has a record of lowest total in the PSL history which

was just a 59 runs against the Peshawar Zalmi in second edition of PSL which was

played in 2017. Islamabad United holds the record of highest win up to date they

have won 21 matches out of 34 matches and thus having highest winning

percentage which is approximately 62 percent on the other hand Lahore

Qalanders has the lowest winning percentage of approximately 32% they

have won only nine matches out of their total 28 matches

Kamran akmal has scored most individual runs in the history of PSL he scored

about nine seventy eight runs in 35 matches and played only 34 innings

whereas barbar AZam is second in that list who has scored 785 runs in 25 matches

you will be amazed to know that Babar Azam is the first cousin of Kamran Akmal

we can say that Akmal family is the shining at the top of this list

in the first edition of BSL which was played in 2016

Umar Akmal was top scorer he scored 335 runs in his seven innings in the second

edition of PSL which was led in 2017 Kamran Akmal was a top scorer in his

11 innings Luke donkey was a top scorer in 3rd edition of PSL which was

played in 2018 Sharjeel Khan was the first player to score the highest individual

runs is caught hundred and seventeen runs in just 62 balls against Peshawar

Zalmi most number of sixes by any player in the history of PSL was smashed

by Kamran Akmal he smashed 52 Sixes in 34 innings

Kamran Akmal was the first player to score the fastest Half century in the history

of PSL Wahab Riaz has all the award of highest wicket taker in the history of PSL which

proves that it is the best bowler in the PSL

whereas Faheem Ashraf holds the record of most wicked taken in a season he took 18

wickets in 12 matches Ravi bopara has the best bowling figures

in an innings he took 6 wickets for just 16 runs Anwar Ali was the only player to

concede most runs in an inning he considered 57 runs in his four overs

total three Hat tricks have been completed in PSL's history two of them are taken by

Muhammad Amir and Junaid Khan and the third one is by Imran Tahir first two

hat-tricks have pretty much common in them both of them were taken by left on

Seamers another resemblance is that both were taken in Dubai may be it a

coincidence that both of them were done on Friday another coincidence is that

both hat tricks were taken against the Lahore Qalanders but what is even more

incredible fact that on both ocassions the Lahore Qalander was playing

their first match of the season although Shoaib Malik may not had significant

role in those hat tricks but both of them taken under the captaincy of Shoaib Malik

whether we call it as Malik factor make sure you like this video and in the

comment section tell us more incredible facts about PSL make sure you subscribe

our Channel and share this video with your friends thanks for watching this

For more infomation >> Facts about PSL that you probably don't know | Pakistan Super League facts - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

RBTL: Hamilton tickets aren't on sale yet; don't get scammed with fake tickets - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> RBTL: Hamilton tickets aren't on sale yet; don't get scammed with fake tickets - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sony - Don't Go (EXO Albanian Cover) - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Sony - Don't Go (EXO Albanian Cover) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

MLB pitcher Don Newcombe dies at 92 - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> MLB pitcher Don Newcombe dies at 92 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Liz Byron: UDL & Students Who Do/Don't Identify as Artists - Duration: 1:27.

>> There's a large body of research that shows that as students develop through school,

they begin to identify as either non-artist or artist.

So developmentally, by middle school, you're going to have students

who are experiencing a barrier to art just simply because they don't identify as an artist.

So using UDL when I go into a lesson really helps.

I'm able to think about the barrier of engagement

and consider especially those students who aren't going to identify as an artist.

So I try my best to provide options that are relevant to them, where they are in their lives,

what they're interested in, but also rigorous so they're connected to contemporary art,

or using media that they're deeply interested in, but still connected

to the national core standards, or your state standards

if that's what you use, and connected to my goal.

And by providing these options for engagement, I not only help those students who don't identify

as artists, those students who do identify

as artists now have a more robust and rigorous curriculum.

[ Music ]

For more infomation >> Liz Byron: UDL & Students Who Do/Don't Identify as Artists - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

News24 - Liverpool sent WARNING by Man Utd legend Paul Scholes: 'We don't want them to do that' - Duration: 2:35.

 The Reds are fighting Manchester City for the title and face their arch-rivals at Old Trafford

 And Scholes still thinks United taking on Liverpool is a bigger rivalry than the Red Devils taking on City

 The Oldham manager has warned Liverpool that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United will do everything they can to stop them matching the record of Premier League titles held outright by the Red Devils

 He told Sky Sports: "Of course I will be watching on Sunday, definitely. It's the big one really

 "It certainly was when I was playing. Obviously City have done better over these last few years but United vs Liverpool is a big, big game

 "Liverpool are going well and so are Manchester United. I think it's the biggest rivalry in English football

 "We know if City keep going the way they are it may overtake it a little bit. "You'd expect two Manchester teams to be the biggest rivalry but I don't think it is

 "I still think it's Liverpool for Man Utd, especially with Liverpool trying to match United's record of winning the league

 "We don't want them to do that." Liverpool currently sit second in the Premier League

 They are level on points with City but do have a game in hand over Pep Guardiola's side

 That match is against United as their title rivals play in the Carabao Cup final against Chelsea

 Liverpool could be top of the Premier League table by then if they can secure a point at Old Trafford from 2

05pm. But it will be a tough task to beat Solskjaer's United. Since the Norwegian replaced Jose Mourinho he has lost just one match - the clash against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League

For more infomation >> News24 - Liverpool sent WARNING by Man Utd legend Paul Scholes: 'We don't want them to do that' - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

5 PRO TIPS SPAMMERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW! | JUMP FORCE DISCUSSION - Duration: 6:05.

I know I know the spam got you again it's okay little Jimmy I got the guide

just for you! 5 tips spammers don't want you to know let's go!

ayo guys it's your favorite kage, enigma kage bringing you yet another video if you're

new to the channel welcome, subscribe stick around. I'm almost at 1k and you

can greatly help that as for the returning clan

I got the message guys via your Twitter my last guide was a hit and if you didn't

see it I advise you to check it out anyway you are here today because of

some whack spammer dude with either Goku, a swordsman, or even a CAC. If you can

master these five tips these spammers will be beneath you. starting at number five

play chess not checkers a spammer is usually rushing you with the intent of

you using your escape which he can further the punishment it's your goal

to not touch the damn L1 or LB. a combo string from a spammer is not too crazy

it's pretty much they're gonna be spamming the square or the X button now

do not get a good player with the ability to extend their combos mixed up

with a rushing spammer you know a spammer when you see them you have to

force them to escape then I would either escape chase or block right away because

it's chess not checkers remember he has no escape so wait for the opportunity to

put the hurt on them using a rush cancer it's also pretty good simply going for a

rush and then block it cancels right away which can throw them off normally

when they used to escape they're either gonna rush back into you or hopefully

waiting for you to rush in to spam the square button if you pause for a second

you won't be matched in the square of the X button because you're staying

still and that person doesn't have an escape. number four elements matter this

one's tough I'm not gonna lie so when you start the character select you

notice that some characters have higher resistance to certain elements while

others do not you can exploit that door in combat but that requires you

memorizing everybody stats why did I mention something so difficult

right well I fought a Cell user and he had an explosion that had a fire element

which Kenshin isn't too fond of I let's just say it was a struggle. so knowing a

character weakness can give you an edge. number three chasing versus instant

transmitting the normal combo string where you attack and smash them across

the screen and you zip right over normally consists of you just keep

hitting square or you keep hitting X right yeah take it easy with that you

know a lot of players can match the square of the X button initiate a high

speed counter which is something you want to avoid at all costs by simply

switching up you can do a load of a difference to chase someone simply at

the end of the combo string you press left or right with the "A" button that will

stop the timing on the counter, not always works all the time but you have a

greater chance of extending your combo with your assist to continue the

punishment number two super armor moves I know I

know I've cried about the super armor moves in the past but let me tell you

this it's here to stay and since it's here to stay it's only right that you

learn who are your super armor mains. I often use Sabo and Rukia. Sabo has a

super armor move which is his jumping claw attack. if you're feeling overwhelmed

use it. I didn't say spam it, but I say use it use it as a defense mechanism as well

as an offensive combo extender if I'm a luffy player and the guy is spamming me

with Kenshin you best believe I'm going to use my Red Hawk to get me out of

there I'm not gonna experiment but whatever you dish out to me I'm a dish

out to you and had that mentality because you're not going against a good

player he's trying to win at all costs it's our job to make sure he gets lower

ranked. so learn which super armor moves and used them on these spammers turn up

the heat oh no now I have integrity in this gamer but I'm not a fool if you

don't use them someone will use them on you

finally ultimate cancellation yes you have a chance to counter someone's

ultimate if you're lucky enough to hit the escape in Bravo but in reality you

can use your ultimate as a defensive maneuver rather than an offensive one

some players will take the punishment knowing they have an instant all any

time it's so frustrating to be fighting someone and you're got the upper hand

and you know it's too easy right now because that person is waiting to hit

you with all the first opening big half it's a highly annoying I wished it was a

small window for it here's the biggest tip of the day

whoever ults last wins. two things can happen though you guys can either cancel

each other out which I'm counting as a win because you didn't get hit by it or

you'll have the upper hand and win the battle it's not the greatest thing to do

but it's effective anyway guys I hope you enjoyed the video don't forget to

leave a like and tell me if I miss any techniques let's help each other out

let's put a stop to these spammers guys this is Enigma, signing off, peace.

For more infomation >> 5 PRO TIPS SPAMMERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW! | JUMP FORCE DISCUSSION - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Religious Leader Says Evangelicals Who Don't Support Trump Are Morons - Duration: 4:46.

The religious right has made an unholy alliance with Donald Trump for some reason. And one

of his biggest supporters in the religious right is a Dallas based pastor Robert Jeffery's.

We've spoken about him in the past and he's been a longtime ally of Donald Trump. And

last week Jeffrey's actually went on a radio program that was hosted by a Fox News commentator,

Todd Starnes. We're Jeffries, said the following about evangelicals who refuse to support Donald

Trump. This is his exact quote here, says, let me say this is charitably as I can. These

never Trump evangelicals are morons. They are absolutely spineless morons and they cannot

admit that they were wrong. So according to Jeffrey's, this alleged man of God, any evangelical

that does not blindly support Donald Trump is a moron, a spineless moron. And you somehow

refuse to admit that you were wrong for not supporting him. You know the philandering

guy who's been accused of sexual misconduct by at least 19 different women.

How dare you not support him, you morons. You know, the guy who's really trying to get

us into an illegal war in Venezuela and possibly even Iran has been helping to murder kids

in Syria through our sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia and our support, uh, for this civil

war in Yemen. Yeah, you're a moron if you don't support him. I don't follow that line

of logic, but luckily Jeffrey's explains a little bit because like always there's only

one issue that the religious right actually cares about. And here it is another quote,

this is an issue of life and death. This is so black and white. So much about good versus

evil. I don't get it. It really goes to the core of who we are as a country and what kind

of country we have in the future. And if we can't get this issue of life right, I just

don't know where we're going to go down the road.

And he is of course referring to Donald Trump being the most pro life president in American

history. So that's where it lies. Ladies and gentlemen, you're a moron if you're an evangelical

and you don't support Donald Trump because he is the most pro life president in American

history. And I swear to God, I would love to see all the receipts from everything this

man has ever purchased. Cause I am willing to bet there is an abortion on there somewhere.

You cannot be this kind of a philanderer and have affairs with any woman you see down the

street and not eventually screw up. I would love to get my hands just on one because there

is no way, it is no way that this guy hasn't had to pay for an abortion at some point in

his life right now. Total speculation. Maybe he hasn't. Maybe he's a great guy, but we

can make assumptions based on his history, based on his philandering and based on his

disgusting, uh, habits of cheating on women. Yeah, pretty sure there's something in there

in fact, isn't that would one of the investigations right now is actually trying to figure out

the Karen McDougall payment? What the hell was that about? Yeah, there's still a possibility

that we may get evidence of that, but nonetheless, this isn't about Donald Trump and what he's

paid for. If he did it, whatever. I'm actually not going to judge him for that, but Robert

Jeffries would because Jeffrey's thinks that anybody who thinks a woman should have the

right to choose what to do with her own body is evil in that if you don't support Donald

Trump, you're a moron. That is today's religious right. He did. I mean, Jeffery's flat out

said this is good versus evil, so I guess we're evil and he's good and we're morons

and he's not. But I strongly suggest that Jeffery's invest in a good mirror cause this

guy needs to look at what he's actually doing and what he's saying. And then after he invests

in that mirror, perhaps invest in something called a a Bible, and maybe actually read

it. If you can read Mister Jeffrey's, because you're going to find out to nothing that you

have ever said or done in your life reflects anything that you're going to find in that

little book.

For more infomation >> Religious Leader Says Evangelicals Who Don't Support Trump Are Morons - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Sigrid Performs 'Don't Feel Like Crying' - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Sigrid Performs 'Don't Feel Like Crying' - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

বাঁচতে চাইলে, রাতে যে খাবারগুলো কখনো ভুলেও খাবেন না।। Don't Eat This Foods at Night - Duration: 3:48.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét