Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily which Feb 20 2019

But what we find out is, when somebody signs up for those discounts, or for those coupons,

or whatever it might be, that the response rate is literally only about 10%.

Hi, I'm Mike Mancini with PPCVideoTraining.com.

Today we are talking about the difference between Facebook Ads and Google Ads, or what

some people used to call Google AdWords, which, as most of us know, some of you might not,

Google AdWords became Google Ads.

Now, a lot of people ask me this because, obviously, we specialize in Google Ads.

You know, "What are the differences?

What are the best ones to ... Best approaches to take?

Should I put my business on Facebook, should I put it on Google Ads?

I have people telling me all of these different things, and I'm not sure which way to go."

The one thing that I have to tell you about is ... And I'm going to give you some examples

here, is intent.

And I know you've probably heard people say that before, but maybe they haven't explained

it or shown you some example.

What I mean by that is, if you have intent on looking for a product or looking for a

service, where do you typically go?

Now, some people will say, "I go to Facebook because I go ask my friends."

That's fine, but if you want a quick answer, typically the ... Well, the majority of people,

and the numbers show it, based on what Google makes, they will say, "We go to Google."

The example I always like to give is a plumber.

If you had a pipe break in your house, I think the last thing you probably would want to

do is go to Facebook and say, "Hey, I've got water rushing anywhere.

Anybody have a good referral?"

Obviously, that would probably not be the greatest move.

In fact, chances are you've got your cell phone, you're doing a mobile search, and you

go right to Google, and you type in "emergency plumber," or whatever it might be.

That is intent.

That is somebody that has a huge pain point or a pain problem, and they need it solved

now.

Another great example of that is the pest control industry.

We work with a lot of pest control companies, and it's an awesome experience for us, because

... And our clients, obviously, because we get them business, but it's so easy for us

because the pain point is so high for somebody who's looking for pest control.

It's typically ... And obviously not being sexist or anything here, but their main clients

are women, who are the ones that call them.

I think he said something like 80% to 85% of the calls they get are from women, homeowners,

obviously, and they have a problem.

They saw a mouse, they have ants in their kitchen, they have a snake underneath their

porch, whatever it might be.

There's a million things, but those are things that people are like, "I have a mouse that

just ran through my house.

Gross.

I want it out now," and they call.

But they don't go to Facebook, typically, they go to Google and look under "pest control"

or "mouse removal," or whatever it might be.

So let's take a look at some examples, and I'll give you another idea kind of what I'm

talking about, and show you a little bit more about the differences that you'll see between

Facebook marketing as well as Google Ads.

Okay, so here we are on my Facebook page, and this was one that came up literally today:

Otobrush.

"The tooth-brushing routine has been revolutionized with Otobrush."

So, it's a well-produced video, it's this device that you stick in your mouth, and I

guess it brushes your teeth for you, whatever it might be, cool.

All right, I have absolutely no idea why they're showing this ad to me.

The one thing about Facebook is the targeting that you can do for Facebook is so insane.

You can literally target a single mother of two who is sitting on her couch and loves

ice cream and the Minnesota Vikings.

You can really target that well.

The problem is that sometimes people don't realize that, and they just target everybody.

You know, the only way, if this is a targeted ad, the only way I can see that they targeted

me personally, could have been maybe because demographically, we might be in a certain

income bracket.

This is not something that you're going to advertise to anybody under the poverty line;

they just don't have a lot of expendable income.

Another way might be is, I was a hockey player.

Maybe they are searching people who played hockey because they have a lot of fake teeth

that need to ... You know, those have to be cleaned really, really well to stay pearly

white.

I don't know.

Those are just two I could just come up with and kind of pull out my butt.

But that is one of those things where there's no intent.

I would never, ever, ever look for this product, because I just ... I have no interest in it.

This isn't based on my search history, this ad is not, because I've never looked at it.

Another way that this ad could be being used is it could have been a retargeting ad, and

maybe I just don't remember it, maybe I clicked on an ad before, and now they're showing this

to me again because ... Or maybe it's a different ad.

But they could be showing it to me again because maybe I showed interest in it before.

I don't think I did, but maybe that could be another way that they're targeting me.

Let me give you another idea, or another example of what we're talking about.

Here we go.

We Go GOAT, "No more shifty, slippery rugs."

This is one that I have ... I'm 1,000% positive I have never, ever, ever clicked on an ad

like this, just because I don't have any rugs in my house that I slip on, and I don't know

why they're targeting me.

They could be targeting me because I'm a homeowner.

Once again, there is no intent.

They're putting this in front of me, hoping that I see it, okay?

Let me show you one more.

Doodly, okay, this is ... Now, this is being targeted to me.

So, "For a short time, we're offering lifetime access to Doodly for a one-time fee."

Creative doodle videos.

So, these are those videos that when you go to a website and it shows people drawing,

kind of walking you through the process while it looks like they're drawing it.

They're pretty cool, but I guarantee you they're targeting me because I'm in marketing.

My search history has a lot to do with marketing, I've got a marketing background, I mean, I

talk about marketing on my pages.

They're targeting me directly, okay?

But still, I had no intent.

Now, granted, with that said, this still might grab me, I might take a look at it, but I

had no intent.

I did not go out searching for this product.

So once again, Facebook advertising, they're kind of hoping that I'm going to trip over

it.

But one thing that Facebook advertising ... They're very good for a lot of different things, but

one thing they're really good at is called cross-platform retargeting, so you can basically

target to people on Facebook, those people who have already looked at your website.

So maybe you have a product or service that somebody has gone to your website, they're

checking you out, but maybe they haven't purchased.

You can target, retarget them on the Facebook platform.

That is awesome.

That is something that we do a lot of, okay?

But it's also so when somebody scrolls down their feed, they're not tripping over our

ads, they're looking going, "Oh, oh, I actually know who that is."

So, you're creating brand recognition, you're giving them a second opportunity to take a

look at you, so on and so forth.

All right, see how that works?

So let's go over to Google.

All right, so here we are on Google, and I typed in "toothbrush solution," because I

wanted to find one of those toothbrushes ... From Otobrush, I think it was.

And I go down here, and let's see, Wiki, Colgate, Colgate.

There's really no ads up at the top except, actually, these are sponsored ads.

So, let's open these up.

Here we are, Otobrush, $69.99.

That's the same product.

But you see when you type in "toothbrush solution," that's all you're getting.

Somebody is very intent and very targeted about what they're looking for.

The same thing with "plumber."

If I go to Google, I have intent.

I need a plumber, and I need a plumber probably soon.

I am going to find somebody that is a plumber near me, whatever it might be.

I need somebody now.

So, I go to "plumber," there's a bunch of ads here, there's some sponsored ads, local

ads up here.

You get some Google+ pages here.

You get the idea.

It's all about intent.

Clients talk to me every day about what the best place is to put their ads.

For local businesses, I can't tell you how many times we have run Facebook ads, and they're

nowhere near as profitable.

I'm not saying that it's not a good platform; we use Facebook ads all the time.

What I am saying is the intent is not always there.

So we are running specials, we are running discounts, we've done a number of those things

on Facebook, but what we find out is when somebody signs up for those discounts, or

for those coupons, or whatever it might be, that the response rate is literally only about

10%, meaning that if 10 people signed up for a discounted coupon, our clients might only

get a hold of one of them.

Because people are scrolling through Facebook and they're like, "Oh look, a deal," and there

are so many people on there that just will fill it out just to get the deal, whether

they have any intent on using it or not.

So with local service businesses, we have found that Google ads work much, much better,

and the return on investment is much higher.

The one area that we've found where there is definitely places to grow with Facebook

ads is places like gyms, health centers, those types of things, and the reason being is you

can target so well, and you can target down so deep do those people using Facebook's ... using

all their statistics, that you can really put the right ad in front of somebody who

really has a high interest in physical fitness, or CrossFit, or whatever it might be.

Now, I'm not saying that Facebook ads don't work in other industry.

Sure they do, they work really, really well.

But when we're talking about things like local service businesses, we have found the best

return on investment to definitely be on Google Ads, just because of intent.

Somebody needs their walls painted, they don't go to Facebook, they go to Google.

Somebody has ... Their furnace goes out in the middle of winter, especially where we

live in Minnesota, that's a huge deal.

They don't go to Facebook, they go to Google.

So, hopefully that helps you understand the difference between Facebook and Google Ads.

All right, so to continue the conversation, look at the video right next to me, titled

How Much do Google Ads Cost, and Seven Ways to Lower It.

So, if this helped you out, do me a quick favor and just hit the Like button below,

and subscribe to us for more great content like this.

For more infomation >> Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads 2019 | Which One Works Best? - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic: Which is better? |Exterior|Interior|Performance| Comparison - Duration: 26:09.

Pls SUB Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!

Pls SUB Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!

For more infomation >> 2019 Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic: Which is better? |Exterior|Interior|Performance| Comparison - Duration: 26:09.

-------------------------------------------

Moving within Europe - which country is responsible for your social security rights? - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Moving within Europe - which country is responsible for your social security rights? - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Which Property Deal Would You Take? - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Which Property Deal Would You Take? - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cheap Vs Expensive Momos: Which Is Better? | Ft. Antil & Kanishk | Ok Tested - Duration: 7:36.

Antil, see.

Don't bullshit me.

I already told you.

Don't bullshit me, man

This is too much.

(sings a totally irreverent song)

Momo.

I got that.

My hands are shaking.

(makes some weird noises)

Give me momo.

(Sings wrong lyrics)

So welcome, to another episode of Cheap vs Middle vs Expensive.

Expensive...We`ll eat expensive momos for the first time our lives.

So we`ll get to know instantly, that, this is the one we have not eaten till now in our lives

What do you mean, why do you like momos?

Tell me, why should you not like momos?

What there to not like?

My first ever soild food was momo.

In life?

In life..

Wow!!

Like it was breast milk, milk, Cerelac, momo.

That was amazing.

My first probably experience was eating at SDA market.

There's that legendary momos stall.

Such a Delhi boy.

You should eat momos at places, where there`s board saying...

"Testy momos."

Because they don't write tasty.

T E S T Y

Testy momos.

But his momos are really very 'testy'.

My favorite variety of momos is, either chicken or pork.

Am I allowed to say pork?

VEG STEAMED MOMOS. I'll punch anyone who judges me.

Veg momos, just has nothing.

what is inside it?

Tofu?

I am a non-vegetarian, but I feel veg momos are better.

Only it should not have paneer in it.

Antil see, Paneer momo is my favourite.

Paneer will not come here.

<laughs>

Give me momo.

MO....MO...MO

Listen, I can`t talk anymore, my water is watering

Get the momos, please.

After looking at the momos, Akshay would have reacted like this.

Rohit would have reacted, "bruhhh"

and our reaction....

Cheap, medium, expensive done.

Now we`ll eat, the rest of the video is us eating.

Yeah, and then give more evidence as to why.

These are veg-momos?

What?

I am not eating them,

Sorry, this is against my ethics.

No no, this is not veg momo. They are a jokingg.

We caught you, because in vegetarian there`s no chicken in it, but these have chicken in it.

We`ll see what`s there inside momos womb?

It doesn`t have anything special, it just have cabbage and carrot in it.

See this na...it looks the same to me. I don`t see a diffrence.

Let`s do it man. Let`s just start with...

Thanks man.

It tastes like 'Roti sabji'

It has so many veggies in it and why does it have beans?

This thing is super spicy dude.

Yeah, but it`s really nice.

It`s not bad, it got that masaala in it.

It`s damn nice.

It tastes bad. I am not eating this.

I will eat it.

I am not eating it.

The portion inside it, is really huge, it`s like pack to the brim with meat.

It`s been reheated multiple times or something.

See this is all meat first of all..

And meat is well cooked also.

Eating this requires a lot of work, have to chew a lot.

I don`t think this is momo queen or you know one of those places.

Aarushi, our expert has said, it`s a good momo.

It gives me good momories.

This from one of those restaurant, who try hard to make fancy and fusion food, but end up making some 'tatti'.

What's next?

A fat momo, which looks like a "Star Wars" spaceship, man.

You won't eat it piece by piece, right?

I eat the whole thing in one go.

I won`t eat this whole thing in one go.

Why?

(cracks an unecessary double minded joke)

This definitely not five-star.

Yes, this looks like, it`s from a Tibetan place or something.

Let`s remove this 'chatani waala' part and let`s eat this first.

Now let's eat this part.

Eat.

Don`t you find this weird?

It`s too juicy.

This filling is very very bland, so this has to be a Tibetan place.

That one is very tightly packed, and this one is nicely spaced, yeah.

So that it can live peacefully inside.

I feel this one is too creamy. You like mayo also, so you might like this.

Yeah, I like this.

This is very basic chicken. This some white people chicken right there, you know what I am saying.

Fabulous!! Whosoever is making this momo, "Good Job", I wish I could give you one of those customer review right now.

Now that one.

This one right? Let`s jump to cheap from expensive one.

This tastes totally different.

What they have put inside it?

It feels like, I can taste the maker's hands.

I like this filling much better, than the previous one.

Yeah, but the maida is pretty thick. You can kinda tell, that it got that street vibe.

But yeah, it`s definitely street food.

Very hard to eat, rubbery as in it's too chewy.

It`s like someone stuck a chewing gum or something.

But these are nice. I kinda like such momos.

We are used to of this taste.

Acclimatize.

Cheap but good.

(man, I am hungry too, give me some momos too)

Dude in terms of films for me, this like 'Tumbbad' , this is ' Andhadhun' and this is 'Race 3'.

Yeah.

This is, that pretty guy, who you've had a crush on, you`ve leeched at him, stalked him on Facebook...

but then at the end of the year, when you actually go talk to him,you want him to shut up.

Why do he f*** open his mouth?

Finally, both of us has come to a decision, which is..

This one is the cheapest.

This one is ' sabse medium' and the baddest of all.

This one is expensive.

This definitely the most expensive.

This is middle.

That is cheap as f***.

Middle, most expensive, cheap.

One of them is right?

Should we change the anwer or do you think they are tricking us?

May be tricking us, I don`t know.

Feels so good dude.

Oh yeah. See, trick. What a f***ing guy.

Trick.

My God I was so worried that I would get this wrong.

How was your experience?

I liked it a lot, but the third momo, the ones we threw away, they spoiled the mood.

They tasted horrible.

This was literally the worst thing, the worst. I wouldn`t even call it a momo...

it was the worst thing that was shaped like a momo that I have eaten.

Yeah umm, experience was good till the time, you gave us a heart attack by saying that we got only one right....

and that was... that's torture.

Hey guys!! All momo lovers, if you LIKE the video, then like the video...

to tell us which momo you like the most, COMMENT...

SHARE this video with all your friends...

and definitely don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to...

SUBSCRIBE to "OK TASTED."

"OK TESTED."

It has become tasted now.

For more infomation >> Cheap Vs Expensive Momos: Which Is Better? | Ft. Antil & Kanishk | Ok Tested - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Which came first? The Chicken or the Egg? [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 10:43.

Where's the baby?

- She's sleeping. / - Don't wake her up.

Let me give you a peek.

- She's asleep. / - Careful.

As Seungjae doesn't have a sibling,

a younger being must be new to him.

(Be quiet, Yian. Your sister is in bed.)

- Be quiet. / - Seungjae.

We need to play with the dinosaurs.

Let's go out.

- Come out quickly. / - Okay.

Yian, your sister is so pretty.

- Do you agree, Yian? / - Yes.

- Is Yiel pretty? / - Yes.

Daddy, I want to eat something.

Didn't you say we were going to eat chocolate?

(It's chocolate.)

- He makes me whisper too. / - I want to eat it too.

Shall we sit here and eat some chocolate?

- Okay. / - Here.

Wait, it's not real chocolate.

It's to see who eats the most chocolate.

They shouldn't eat too much chocolate,

so he's diverting the kids' attention.

- Ready, go! / - I didn't know about it.

They are playing a game instead.

(This isn't easy.)

You're too slow.

You ate it.

(It turns you into a rabbit.)

- He ate it. / - It's finished.

Yian, look at it. Ready...

Not yet. Get ready.

You don't need to jump.

You ate it.

You ate a lot.

- You shouldn't eat the bomb. / - Don't eat the bomb.

(Yian turned into a burnt man.)

Practice makes perfect. Okay?

(He's amazing.)

I want to eat something.

So does Seungjae.

Okay, I'll make something. Go inside.

My daddy always keeps his promise.

How about your dad?

He never keeps his promise.

(Embarrassed)

Is it something sweet?

It's just some milk froth with chocolate powder on top.

(It's complete with some marshmallow.)

(Jiho makes babyccinos.)

My dad doesn't make things like this for me.

I buy them for you since I can't make them.

It's too bad I can't make it.

Uncle Jiho learned how to make it.

But it takes time to learn this stuff.

There's a marshmallow.

He's such a sweet dad.

Here you go, Seungjae.

(It looks delicious.)

Open your mouth.

(Seungjae opens his mouth.)

Good boy.

- Is it good? / - Your dad...

(His cheeks are about to burst.)

(I can't answer.)

Seungjae,

you look like a T-Rex.

- What do you do? / - Cheers.

(For Seungjae and Yian's friendship)

Where did Seungjae and Yian visit?

It's a rink for the once-popular roller skating sport.

It's changed a lot these days.

(It's very retro.)

Since we are not seven years old yet,

we need to be careful.

The retro brothers with red scarves are here.

(And...)

- Oh, my goodness. Look at him. / - Gosh.

- He's dashing. / - He must have

skated a lot when he was younger.

He looks so cool.

(He can even skate backward.)

(Do you see me, my son?)

- That's amazing. / - Push me.

(Seungjae and Yian will skate too.)

Follow me.

It looks hard for the kids to even stand up.

(It isn't as easy as it looks.)

Put your legs together.

Stand straight.

It's hard if it's your first time.

- It doesn't hurt at all. / - Stand up. It's okay.

(This is embarrassing.)

(He moves a little at a time to avoid falling.)

- Hold it so you don't fall. / - Come here.

Hello, I'm your cute DJ Yong.

A DJ is here.

(Who is he?)

An old-school roller skating rink must have a DJ.

(Nodding)

Jiyong prepared a lot too.

- You sound so happy to see that. / - Yes, I am.

(It's party time!)

I'll play the requested songs by the Bangbae-dong kids

who don't listen to their dads.

"Gummy Bear".

Jiyong really did prepare a lot of things for today.

Show us your dance, Yian.

Dance too, Yian.

(Squeaking)

(Jiho dances.)

(The atmosphere awakens his dancing instinct.)

(You're doing good, my son.)

Catch me.

Daddy.

(The fun DJ time ends.)

This is Mangwon Market.

You know Mangwon Market, right?

- Dinosaurs? / - In a market?

Jiyong wore it before for dinosaurs-loving Seungjae.

He loved it so much.

(It made Seungjae laugh so much.)

After hearing that Yian also likes dinosaurs,

Jiyong made mini versions for them.

It's called chunjang.

(Two dinosaurs have appeared in a market.)

- They look cute. / - How cute.

Hello, it's Seungjae.

- Hi, Seungjae. / - Hi.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hi. / - Hello.

Yian, you love strawberries.

Strawberries!

It's impossible to walk through a market quickly.

There are trotters, spicy fish cake, and hotteok.

(Trotters, fish cake, and hotteok are available.)

What will they eat at this market full of food?

That's a famous restaurant.

People queue at a famous restaurant.

It must be famous. Let's line up too.

Look, it's twisted donuts.

Twisted donuts are twisted.

- I want donuts. / - Shall we buy some?

- There they are. / - Shall we get some?

It's really cheap, only 50 cents each.

(Singing)

(The dinosaurs are happy to eat donuts.)

Can T-Rex eat mammoths?

A mammoth is bigger than T-Rex, right?

Of course, herbivores are bigger.

Because herbivores are bigger.

You're right. They can digest grass well.

They discuss scientific facts.

They're like doctors.

- Twisted donuts. / - Twisted donuts.

Can we have two dollars' worth of glutinous donuts

and a dollar's worth of twisted donuts?

I want some too.

(He takes a big bite of the biggest donut.)

You need to eat it as soon as you buy it.

(It tastes so good!)

Have a taste, Yiel.

After all the baby food, it'll open her eyes.

It'll make her feel like she's flying.

(Give me more.)

(Biting)

She bit his finger.

(I'm sorry. It tasted so good.)

Other than just meat,

there must be a restaurant that serves great food.

(The dinosaurs set off to find a good restaurant.)

Where are we, Dad?

This place is famous for chicken neck meat.

- Pardon? Chicken neck meat? / - It's the special cut.

- Chicken neck? / - Chicken neck.

- Cock-a-doodle-doo. / - An egg becomes a chicken.

No, a chicken comes first.

No, an egg becomes a chicken.

(Chicken or the egg?)

A chicken needs to hatch an egg.

No. Chicken is already grown up.

So the egg comes first.

- They are both right. / - My goodness.

(Are they at it again?)

Eating comes first.

- But when a chicken / - Yiel.

- gets big, it gets an earlobe. / - They get wings too.

But they can't fly.

They can fly for a second.

(This will go on forever.)

You need to have a chicken with an earlobe

to hatch an egg.

- He's right. / - You need a hen.

A rooster doesn't hatch the egg.

No, Seungjae.

The rooster should take care of the egg too.

Just like your dad looks after you.

If there's only the hen, what does the rooster do?

- A rooster just slacks off. / - It slacks off?

- Is that what your dad does? / - Yes.

No way. He plays with you like now.

I don't believe it.

- I'm just kidding. / - Right?

- He's embarrassed. / - Is your dad an actor?

Yes. You can watch his dramas on TV.

(Wow, that's cool.)

But some woman

kissed him at a hospital.

That wasn't me.

(Son, please.)

It was you.

- It wasn't your mom? / - It wasn't.

It's not her because her hair looked different.

Some people might get the wrong idea.

Here comes the chicken neck.

Which one is the chicken neck?

This is the chicken neck.

There's a lot of meat.

These days, this cut of the chicken,

the chicken neck is popular among epicures.

It looks very tender.

(Yes, this is it.)

(Blowing on it)

- Dig in. / - Okay.

He likes it.

Food.

Didn't you eat enough?

Yiel, stop eating.

Let's stop.

(What? I was just getting started.)

(You already ate a lot.)

This is the last one.

She's biting his finger again.

(He's having a hard time.)

- My gosh. That's nice. / - Goodness.

- That was nice of him. / - Thank you.

- Yian, eat a lot and get taller. / - Okay.

- You should get taller too. / - Thank you.

Did you have fun today?

Wasn't it fun riding the roller skates?

- Yes, but it was too hard, wasn't it? / - Yes, it was.

We kept crawling, didn't we?

Yes, we fell and crawled.

(They've become besties now.)

Practice makes perfect.

If you keep practicing,

- Why aren't you grilling? / - you can be perfect.

That's right. Let's meet again and have fun later.

Okay.

(Fist bump for a promise)

That's for their friendship.

(See you again.)

For more infomation >> Which came first? The Chicken or the Egg? [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Which Chain Makes The Best Custom Pizza? - Duration: 18:41.

(upbeat music)

- What is up, party people.

I've spent the last six months, staving off

mobs of rabid fans, dozens of them,

and they all ask the same question.

When will candid competition return?

The answer, right the (bleep) now.

(theme music)

- [Narrator] Candid competition.

- [Zach] We've decided to challenge

five fast food pizza chains to find out

who makes the best custom-pizza.

- Pizza, Pizza, whoah!

- The catch, they don't know they're competing.

They don't even know they're in this video.

We're just gonna roll up to five pizza spots

with a hidden camera and a photo of me,

and ask them to recreate my face

using the toppings of their choice.

- [Miles] I'll pay for the most expensive pizza

you guys have, if you will make this pizza of his face.

- Each pizza artist will deliver here

tomorrow at the same exact time.

All on a brand new episode of candid competition.

Beauty is in the pie of the beholder.

(upbeat music)

Also, I'm lactose intolerant.

Our competitors today are

Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's,

Little Caesars, and Walmart.

This is Rachel, our producer.

Rachel you had some questions about the episode, right?

- I heard your filming candid competition again.

- [Zach] Right, we're gonna give them a photo

and then we're gonna have them choose toppings to make me.

- They're not gonna make photos on pizza.

- It's like how a cake person could draw Zach out of icing.

- [Rachel] Cake companies do that, but pizza places don't.

- Well, that's why it's a competition.

We're gonna be judging our competitors

on three categories: taste, delivery time,

and most importantly, customization.

Obviously, pineapple is everyone's

favorite pizza ingredient, so that is essential,

we must have pineapple on this pizza.

A couple little bonus things, we're gonna tell them

that I'm insecure about my hairline,

so to make it look really nice and full.

(Rachel laughing)

- [Keith] A little extra spinach on top.

(laughing)

- That is too much.

- We're gonna tell them all the same time tomorrow.

- You can't add another factor.

- [Zach] Well, there are three factors.

- [Keith] Yeah, you can

- I think we're ready.

- Please don't get pizza people fired.

- Okay, noted.

(theme music)

- [Narrator] Candid competition.

- It's time to get us some pizzas.

Actually, growing up I didn't really go to fast food pizza.

We had a place called Italian Village,

and we also had Amore, and I lived

five minutes from both of them.

So, I'm coming in a real blank slate here.

I'm really here to decide once and for all,

who make the best pizza.

- Okay, so you're gonna go in,

and you're gonna show them this photo,

and you're going to say, Hey, Papa John's employee,

can you please make a pizza with my face on it.

- No, that would be a terrible idea, Zach's famous.

- [Miles] So, what do you want us to tell them?

- [Zach] Here's the deal, Miles.

We want you to try and say

the exact same script to every single place.

Today is your best friend's birthday.

This is his favorite pizza place.

You're wondering if they can make

custom pizza for you of his face.

Here's a photo.

If you find yourself in any trouble,

we're gonna be with you on Bluetooth,

via headphone the entire time.

- [Miles] Alright, can you hear me?

- [Zach] Yeah we can hear you - You sound awesome.

- This is thrilling

- [Miles] Hi, how's it going.

- [Employee] Pretty good

- [Miles] Um, I have kind of a fun request.

So, it's my best friends' birthday,

and he, like, loves Pizza Hut.

It's his favorite restaurant in the world.

So for his birthday I wanted to get him something special.

So I wanted to get a pizza where

you guys make his face out of toppings.

I will pay like whatever cost is.

I'll pay for the most expensive pizza

you guys have if you will make this pizza of his face.

- [Employee] The problem is, sir,

it's not that we don't want to do it,

we don't have the tools to be able to do that.

- [Miles] You don't have the tools?

- [Employee] Yeah, we don't have the tools

to actually make a face.

- [Miles] Well, you don't have to make an exact face.

Just sort of assorting the toppings

in a way that looks like his face.

- It can be a boy with glasses.

- [Miles] He's a boy with glasses.

- [Employee] Yeah man, we can give it a try, man.

- [Miles] I believe in you.

I think you're gonna do great.

I have one thing, he's like self-conscious

about his hairline, so we just wanna

make his hairline look really good.

Just a bunch of olives, bunch of whatever topping you want.

- Say, up to you, but he loves pineapple.

- [Miles] Oh, and he loves pineapple,

that's the one thing we absolutely

have to have on the pizza.

- [Employee] What I was thinking is maybe

I could work his face out of pepperoni.

- [Miles] Yeah, I like that, okay.

- [Employee] And then work the eyes out of mushrooms.

- He's an artist.

- He's an artiste.

- See Rachel, they're artists.

- [Zach] Wow, there really are a lot

of pizza places just boom, boom, boom.

- [Miles] Hi, how's it going?

- [Employee] Hi.

- [Miles] So, I have kind of a fun request.

Hi, how are you doing?

So, I have kind of a special request.

Hi, it's my best friend's birthday tomorrow.

And he loves Papa Johns.

He loves Domino's, it's

his favorite restaurant in the world.

Little Caesars is his favorite restaurant in the world.

He loves Little Caesars.

So I want to get him a Domino's pizza

with toppings that look like his face.

- It doesn't have to be perfect.

I know his face isn't to begin with.

- [Miles] It doesn't have to be perfect.

I know his face isn't perfect to begin with.

- [Employee] We could try.

- [Miles] You could try.

That's all I'm asking you to do is try.

If a pizza gets delivered with toppings on it,

we'll be totally happy.

- Employee] Do you wanna just pick some toppings, or?

- [Miles] Why don't you pick the toppings

that you think would be good on this pizza.

- Pineapples, probably your most popular topping, right?

- [Miles] Pineapples probably your

most popular topping, right?

- [Employee] No, not really, no.

- [Miles] Oh, not really?

- Do you think Caesar himself ever ate Pizza Pizza?

- [Miles] Did Caesar himself eat Pizza Pizza here?

- [Employee] Maybe.

- [Miles] You think maybe?

We want his hair to look really good.

Because he's very insecure about his hair.

However you want to do it.

He like has a receding hairline

we always are making fun of him about it.

- I never said I had a receding hairline.

- [Miles] Just a couple small things.

So we always make fun of him about

his receding hairline, and the pizza's for a big boy.

- [Employee] You said Big Boy?

- [Miles] Big boy.

Yes, for tomorrow, 2 p.m.

Oh, you don't deliver.

- [Employee] No, we just do carryout.

- [Miles] Oh, okay.

- Say, could we have it available for pick up at 1:30?

- You're gonna bend the rules for Little Caesars?

- We're in it.

(triumphant music)

- I didn't say receding.

Now next up is Walmart, but before we go there,

we just wanna give them a call

and make sure that they are up for the challenge.

- There's no way they're gonna do this.

- Here's the thing, Walmart has been

in two candid competitions.

They've never won.

So I just wanna keep giving them a chance, you know?

(phone ringing)

- [Employee] Thank you for calling Walmart in Burbank,

how may I direct your call.

- How's it going?

I wanted to speak to the pizza department.

- [Employee] There is no pizza department at Walmart.

- You guys don't do any pizza delivery?

- [Employee] No, we don't.

- Okay, well thank you.

(upbeat music)

- It sounds like we're prank calling them.

(laughing)

I feel bad for them for the first time.

- Good morning, and welcome to day two

of the pizza face race.

Wow, the first pizza has arrived.

We are set up, we are prepared.

Keith, how are you feeling?

- I'm feeling really good.

- We've got hidden cameras.

There, here, over the door, there through the window.

- [Keith] That one isn't very hidden

- Yeah I know, but like they're gonna be facing this way.

It's 1:30, we're about 30 minutes out.

The pizza's gonna show up at any moment,

and I'm so excited.

Rachel, you peaked.

(laughing)

Is it amazing?

- I'm on board now.

(cheering)

(laughing)

- [Keith] Oh my God, fucking Domino's is here.

Pizza Hut is here.

- [Zach] Wait, we have two at the same time.

- [Keith] Oh it looks ridiculous.

There's [Mumbles].

- Okay, what time is it?

Is it two?

- [Keith] It's almost two.

- It's 1:49, they're both 11 minutes early.

Okay, so lets-- Keith, should I give it to

whoever gets here to the door first?

Or whoever's closest to two?

- [Keith] No, I, again, I don't know, what should we do?

- [Zach] I think whoever gets to the door first.

Oh god, they are two guys, they are talking to each other.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

I think I need to give them both $20.

- [Keith] Uh, yeah, yeah.

- It's too much, they tied.

I'm too stressed out.

Oh my god, oh my god, okay.

I think I need your help

- [Keith] You can do this, you can do this.

- Oh my god, I'm really freaking out.

They know something's up, okay.

(doorbell rings)

- Uh, these for Big Boy?

Yeah, that one's for Big Boy,

and this one's for maybe Miles?

Awesome, do you mind bringing them in.

How are you guys doing today?

- [Employee] Good, how are you?

- [Zach] Awesome,thank you so much.

[Domino's Employee] We tried!

- Yeah, yeah.

We are actually, so we're doing this video,

and we have four different places

trying to make the same pizza,

if you have like five minutes,

do you want to judge them with us?

- That's fine with me.

- [Zach] Yeah, awesome, what's your name?

[Beep]

- I'm Zach.

Why don't you take a seat real quick,

and we'll get this other pizza.

- You're missing a Papa John's?

- [Zach] Yeah we're waiting on Papa.

- They take forever.

- [Zach] Really?

(laughing)

You tell us which one you think's the best.

- [Keith] Guys, there's a pizza man walking up.

- Do you know him?

Yeah, what's his name?

[Beep]

Hey, how's it going, [Beep]

Hey nice to meet you, we have a friend of yours here.

- [Papa John's Employee] Oh, [Beep].

(laughing)

- [Zach] We're filming, do you want to come in?

We're filming a competition video.

- [Papa John's Employee] No, I can't come in, bro.

- [Domino's Employee] We were waiting for you my friend.

- We've got a lot of pizzas to judge,

but you absolutely have won

our delivery portion of the competition.

So congratulations, and thank you so much.

You are one of our winners on today's candid competition.

- [Domino's Employee] Sweet.

(theme music)

- [Narrator] Candid competition.

(gong rings)

- So we have our pizzas from Little Caesars,

Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa.

There's only one thing left to do now,

let's see those faces.

Alright, are you ready?

Wow, I'm so excited. - I'm so excited.

I think you should fling it open,

so that the box doesn't hide our faces

- Okay. Three, two, one.

Whoah!

- [Keith] Oh, okay, okay.

- Yes, first things first, this is definitely a face.

- [Keith] You only see one ear here,

because you only see one ear in this photo.

- They added perspective into this art.

- [Keith] They've got the glasses

connected with bell pepper.

- Oh, my eyebrows are right.

That's a fine detail, and they nailed it.

- Yeah, the mushroom eyebrows, the olives,

they're a great choice for irises.

They are one-to-one perfect.

And look at this beautiful white onion hair.

And a lot of your favorite ingredient.

I would have liked if they'd done

a little better job in the rim of the glasses,

but maybe these pepperonis are supposed to be the glasses?

- I do agree, I think this is lacking a rim job.

- [Both] Cheers.

(soft music)

- This is actually probably

my first time ever having Papa John's.

There's a nice sponginess to the bread.

It's bready to rumble.

- [Keith] I think it's bland pizza.

- [Zach] Well they gave us garlic sauce.

- You can dip it in garlic butter,

and then your world will explode.

- I actually think this is really good.

- I think it's way to sweet.

- I love it.

I wow, I just said it, wow, I love it.

Wow.

Up next, hut hut hut, Pizza Hut.

(cheering)

- [Zach] Wow!

Aesthetically, not the most beautiful,

but this man used meat.

- Time out.

You have ham blush.

- [Zach] Shut the fuck up.

- There's one piece of ham on each cheek rosy-ing it up.

- Oh, I'm like a little anime character.

- I think it looks a bit more like a monster.

This looks like a mean Zach Cornfeld over here.

- [Both] Cheers!

(upbeat music)

- Oh fuck.

This tastes like late night.

- Can I be real with you?

These meatballs delicious sausage flavor.

- I'm gonna say something crazy.

The accoutrement, unbelievable.

But the base of the pizza,

I can't believe I'm saying this, I like Papa John's more.

- Ah, you're crazy.

- Maybe I just have like PTSD from this flavor.

I associate this with my most drunken nights in college.

- [Keith] Oh. Yuck, pineapple.

I think that the chin was better in the previous pizza.

It really defined the face.

- [Zach] Yeah, I have a chiseled face.

So to insinuate that the shape of my face

is the same of that of a pizza, insulting.

- Yeah, but this face tasted better, I thought.

- My face does taste amazing.

Domino's

- Obviously, Domino's we've already had

a crazy good connection.

They've already won the delivery category.

So they're currently in the lead.

These are the instructions for the pizza guy.

It says make the pizza look like this guy.

Eyes are pepperoni.

Teeth are pineapples.

- The rest, up to you.

Be creative.

- Let's see how creative they were.

Three, two one, yeah!

(both humming in confusion)

Not super creative.

Interesting cheese blend.

- Look, I think we had unrealistically

high expectations for Domino's.

Once you make a connection,

like the connection that we had with [Beep],

I mean, how could anything not be a disappointment.

- [Keith] So I like that they chose to

individually make your teeth.

Not your mouth, but nine pineapple teeth.

I don't think they did a great job with your hairline.

- I think honestly, that's the worst

my hair's looked in a while.

There's a sparseness of ingredients here.

Which I know, I know we said you can do whatever you want,

but you have, I mean how much was this pizza?

- A 25 fucking dollar pizza.

(laughing)

(music)

- I'm gonna tell you straight up,

this crust is unbelievable.

This is the most bomb-ass crust I've ever had in my life.

- Remember when-- - Holy shit!

- Like nine years ago, Domino's was like,

hey guys, look we hear you, our pizza sucks.

We're gonna change it.

We're just gonna change it.

And all they really did was pour fat on the crust,

and we were all like, we're back in baby, yeah!

- Domino's is good, the people are amazing.

Better people, better crust, Domino's

Alright, last up, Pizza Pizza.

- What an ugly box.

- I know, where's Caesar?

You have the cutest mascot in all the land,

and he's not on your box.

- His arm is right here, I think.

- [Both] Pizza Pizza.

Whoah!

- [Zach] Wow!

- Oh my god.

Oh my god.

- [Zach] There's a lot of color going on here.

- Oh my god, this is art.

They made little green pepper pupils.

- There are pupils inside the fucking olives.

- The mouth full of little ham teeth is so god-damned funny.

This chain cut up ingredients

to make them look more like the features of a face.

- Holy shit, you're right.

We did tell them that I wanted nice, robust hair.

And they gave me not just one, but two ingredients.

- I would say you have dragon ball z hair in this.

It is like exploding out of your head.

- This pizza just went went super, saying.

- [Keith] They chose bacon, because bacon

is a salty counterpart to pineapple.

They balanced the flavors.

- Why'd you guys want to make your own channel?

This moment.

- So, uh, pizza?

- Pizza.

(chewing and smacking)

I'd say that's pretty acceptable pizza.

- [Keith] Totally acceptable.

It's also crazy cold at this point.

(bell dings)

- It is now time to decide a winner.

Papa John's, a surprisingly delicious flavor.

And I can tell that there was a lot of thought

put into their art.

- [Keith] Pizza Hut really brought the toppings and meat.

Really great flavor.

- [Zach] Domino's, with the most electric delivery man

I have ever met in my life.

Can we give it to a pizza with such a simple design?

And Little Caesars, a chain that was almost eliminated

because they don't actually deliver.

And with the flavor that was kind of just okay.

- [Keith] I could see us giving it to any

one of these pizzas.

- [Zach] I think we're in agreement.

- [Keith] I think so, too.

- And the winner, of candid competition pizza face race,

who will win $50 is...

(drum roll)

(silence)

(suspenseful music)

at the end of the day, it's not the pizza joints,

but the people who work there, and I don't know

if you were here or remember,

but we had this crazy custom pizza

where we had someone design my face,

- [Employee] Okay.

- [Zach] Do you know what I'm talking about?

- [Employee] No. - [Zach] No?

Beautiful souls like [Beep],

and the artists who put there all into every slice.

- [Domino's Employee] Well the pizza hut guy,

I've tried waving...

- Nothing

- [Domino's Employee] So it's just like, well.

Some people are just out there to deliver and make money.

- [Zach] Is there a woman?

- [Employee] She left already.

- [Zach] She was amazing, and we

just wanted to say thank you guys,

she puts so much into it.

♪ It's a beautiful day. ♪

- [Group] Pizza, pizza, whoah!

- [Zach] She wasn't there, but I gave it to someone else.

I gave it to the lady who you talked to yesterday,

because I wanna come back.

I wanna come back

♪It's a beautiful day. ♪

♪ Wake up ♪

♪It's a beautiful day. ♪

- I have a note from the network.

- Yeah?

- I'm sorry, they're canceling the show.

I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry.

(sighs)

(upbeat music)

- [Keith] I thought we really nailed it this time.

- [Zach] I really thought we were doing so good.

- [Keith] How do you get canceled three times?

- [Zach] I don't know!

This is at least as good as Ray King.

He just sits at a fucking table.

- Should we start putting Eugene in these?

- Yeah, I guess we probably should.

- [Miles] What if we get a drone?

- Yeah.

For more infomation >> Which Chain Makes The Best Custom Pizza? - Duration: 18:41.

-------------------------------------------

هل نساء الدنيا أفضل أم الحور الحين ؟ ستندهش عند معرفتك الإجابة ! - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> هل نساء الدنيا أفضل أم الحور الحين ؟ ستندهش عند معرفتك الإجابة ! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Wealthy Democrats Meet In DC To Discuss Which Candidates They Want To Buy - Duration: 4:25.

There was a very interesting article in the New York Times that came out this week that

talked about the fact that Barack Obama may not be endorsing anyone for president in 2020

but that's not the interesting part.

I honest to God, could not care less about that part of the story.

What was interesting where the first two paragraphs of the story that actually told an important

story that the New York Times then totally dismissed and moved on from to talk about,

we'll Obama endorsed anybody who knows, maybe you won't even endorse Joe Biden.

And here's the real story that the New York Times buried in the first two paragraphs,

a secret meeting of former president Barack Obama's financial backers convened in Washington

early this month.

Uh, the group interviewed and array of 2020 presidential candidates and debated whether

to throw their wealth behind one or two of them.

All right?

That's the first paragraph of this story.

So we have a bunch of wealthy donors, people who had given to Barack Obama, which is kind

of irrelevant.

That sentence didn't need to be in there, but sure.

Why not throw it in?

Um, they met in DC, I'm in a secret meeting.

They interviewed 20, 20 Democratic presidential candidates and then talk to monks themselves

about which one of those candidates do we want to buy?

Ah, who seems like a good investment?

Who are we going to throw our millions of dollars behind to try to buy them off?

And then the rest of the article just goes into Obama.

Well, he's staying pretty silent in this 20, 20 election.

He's not endorsing anybody.

You miss the story here.

We have wealthy American citizens with more money than they know what to do with sitting

around at a little secret meeting in DC, meeting with Democratic presidential candidates, including

Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar and Sharon Brown interviewing them to see

if they're going to be their candidate.

You know, like this is some really creeped out version of American idol.

You know, I guess they had to stand up on a stage and do a little audition saying, I,

I'm not going to raise taxes on corporations.

I, I, I'm not going to institute a marginal tax rate.

Please pick me.

Give me that golden ticket to go to the White House.

That's what's happening in the New York Times.

100% missed the damn story here.

It is infuriating.

I want to know more about this secret cabal of wealthy democratic donors who are out there

acting like they're the gatekeepers.

They're not, I don't know exactly who all of these wealthy donors were not.

It's unfortunate, but again, that's a failure of the New York Times right here.

We need to know who these people are.

We need to know if any other candidates joined into these meetings.

We need to know what was discussed and we need to know what kind of promises these candidates

are making to their donors and if they're different than the promises they're making

to the American public.

This is why people don't trust the Democratic Party.

You know?

It's pretty much a guarantee that it, Republican politicians are going to be paid off and at

this point it's pretty much a guarantee.

The democratic politicians are going to be paid off, but we have seen some candidates

openly reject any corporate PAC money.

The DNC itself wouldn't do that.

They'll still take the money, but we have seen candidates and now Bernie Sanders enters

the fray.

How's that going to work out with these other candidates?

Meeting behind closed doors with these wealthy donors whose names we don't even know?

We don't even know what industries they're from.

This is going to be a disgusting and ugly primary process, folks, I think.

I think that's something we can all agree on because if we do have people like Harris

and Booker and Klobuchar and Brown meeting behind closed doors with wealthy people trying

to buy them off, then yeah, we're in for a very ugly year and a half until we get to

the 2020 elections.

For more infomation >> Wealthy Democrats Meet In DC To Discuss Which Candidates They Want To Buy - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Clarence Thomas calls for libel laws which protect media from being sued to be ditched - Duration: 7:10.

Conservative Justice Clarence Thomas on Tuesday urged the U.S.Supreme Court to reconsider its landmark 1964 ruling that made it harder for public figures to sue for defamation, a precedent that has served as powerful protection for the news media

Thomas took aim at the unanimous ruling in the libel case known as New York Times Co.v.Sullivan in an opinion he wrote concurring with the court's decision to end a defamation suit against Bill Cosby filed by a woman who said the comedian raped her in 1974

Thomas, one of the high court's most conservative justices, said the 55-year-old decision was not rooted in the U.S.Constitution.That ruling and subsequent ones extending it 'were policy-driven decisions masquerading as constitutional law,' Thomas wrote, expressing views in harmony with President Donald Trump, who often attacks the media and has advocated making it easier to sue news organizations and publishers for defamation

Thomas agreed with his fellow justices in refusing to consider reviving a defamation lawsuit against Cosby by Kathrine McKee, an actress and former Las Vegas showgirl who said the entertainer falsely called her a liar after she accused him of rape

McKee was represented in the case by attorney Charles Harder, who represented Trump in a defamation suit brought against the president by adult film actress Stormy Daniels

Daniels has said she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, which he denies.McKee had appealed a court ruling in Massachusetts that threw out her lawsuit

The New York Times v.Sullivan ruling has served as a safeguard for media reporting on public figures

Trump in January 2018 called current defamation laws 'a sham and a disgrace' following the publication of a book about the White House by author Michael Wolff called 'Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,' which among other things questioned the president's mental health

The high court's 1964 ruling held that in order to win a libel suit, the plaintiff must demonstrate that the offending statement was made with 'actual malice,' meaning knowledge that it was false or reckless disregard as to whether it was false

The case involved a lawsuit against the New York Times, a newspaper that Trump often criticizes for its coverage of him

Thomas wrote that 'we should carefully examine the original meaning of the First and Fourteenth Amendments,' referring to the constitutional provisions protecting freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the application of those rights to the states

'If the Constitution does not require public figures to satisfy an actual-malice standard in state-law defamation suits, then neither should we,' Thomas wrote

Thomas said defamation law was historically a matter for the states, and should remain that way

'The states are perfectly capable of striking an acceptable balance between encouraging robust public discourse and providing a meaningful remedy for reputational harm,' Thomas wrote

None of the other eight justices joined Thomas in his opinion.Cosby, 81, was convicted in April 2018 of three counts of aggravated indecent assault for the drugging and sexual assault of Andrea Constand, a former Temple University administrator, in 2004

He was sentenced last September to three to 10 years in prison.The Supreme Court last October snubbed Cosby's appeal in another defamation case, allowing a lawsuit by former model Janice Dickinson to go forward against the entertainer best known for his starring role in the 1980s hit television series 'The Cosby Show

' McKee went public with her rape accusation in a 2014 interview with the New York Daily News

She is one of more than 50 women who have accused Cosby of sexual assault dating back to the 1960s by using drugs to incapacitate them

An attorney for Cosby then sent a letter to the newspaper, suggesting McKee was a liar and calling her an unreliable source

In the letter, Cosby's lawyer said McKee had admitted lying to get hired as a showgirl

McKee sued Cosby for defamation in 2015 in federal court in Boston, saying the letter made false statements and harmed her reputation

A trial judge in 2017 dismissed her claims, saying the lawsuit was barred by the First Amendment guarantee of free speech

The Boston-based 1st U.S.Circuit Court of Appeals upheld that ruling.The appeals court said that by deliberately wading into the controversy, McKee had become a public figure, requiring her to prove Cosby acted with malice to win a defamation claim

McKee told the justices that she 'should not be victimized twice over' by making it harder for her to prove defamation merely because she went public as an alleged victim

For more infomation >> Clarence Thomas calls for libel laws which protect media from being sued to be ditched - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi - who is better? Stats 'PROVE' which player is best - Duration: 3:37.

 Fans around the world continue to debate the merits of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi

 Their rivalry was at its fiercest when both stars were competing in La Liga. Ronaldo has since moved on to Juventus but he has shown no signs of slowing down as he leads the way in the Serie A scoring charts with 19 goals from 24 games so far

 Messi, likewise, is the top scorer in Spain with 21 goals in as many games this season

 The pair have each won the Ballon d'Or five times, with Ronaldo's former Real team-mate Luka Modric breaking their 1-year duopoly on the prize in 21

 Ronaldo was in action for Juventus against Frosinone last night, assisting Paulo Dybala's opener and netting the third goal in the 3- Serie A win

 Messi, meanwhile, appears to have shaken off any injury concerns ahead of Barcelona's encounter against Real Valladolid this evening

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi - who is better? Their incredible form and influence for their clubs over the years would suggest there is not much to separate the players

 But stats presented by WhoScored suggest this is not the case. The website has rated Ronaldo and Messi's form each year dating back to the season - the Portuguese's first as a Real Madrid player

 The Barcelona forward outranks his rival in the current campaign with a score of

5 to 7. But as it turns out, the Argentine has also fared better than Ronaldo in nine of the last 1 seasons

Trending Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi this season  22(1) - Appearances - 19(2) 1995 - Minutes - 177 1 - Goals - 21 7 - Assits - 1 2 - Yellow cards - 1  - Red cards -  4

- Shots per game - 6.4 2.1 - Pass success(%) - 5.6 .2 - Aerials won - 1 1 - MOTM -  

5 - WhoScored rating - 7.4 Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi since 29  Lionel Messi -

7 Cristiano Ronaldo - 7.9  Lionel Messi - .5 Cristiano Ronaldo - 7.6  Lionel Messi -

5 Cristiano Ronaldo - .  Lionel Messi - . Cristiano Ronaldo - .5  Lionel Messi -

3 Cristiano Ronaldo - .3  Lionel Messi - . Cristiano Ronaldo - .2  Lionel Messi -

9 Cristiano Ronaldo - .3  Lionel Messi - . Cristiano Ronaldo - .3  Lionel Messi -

7 Cristiano Ronaldo - .5

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét