Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily car Feb 21 2019

- We're a family.

We share limited space and limited resources

and we try to keep each other happy and rested and fed.

This weekend, instead of doing that in this beautiful house,

we're gonna do it in a 2003 Mazda Protege.

We're talkin' about tips for takin' a family car trip

'cause Dad's What's Up.

Number one, we are going to take turns on the radio.

Now, your mother and I are gonna listen to cool, fun music

that everyone can enjoy.

You're probably gonna listen to a kid's podcast

about science trivia, that's great,

but if on your first turn you listen to the episode

about shark facts, and then on your second turn

you listen to that episode about shark facts again,

you're gonna find your turns gettin' shorter

and our turns gettin' longer.

I hope you like rap rock.

Number two, your mother and I

are going to encourage you to sleep a little bit.

Over and over, in fact, I'll start right now.

Why don't you sleep a little bit?

Your trip will go faster and your mom and I

can kill time by saying catty things about your relatives.

All you miss out on is boredom.

Trust me, if I didn't have to hang onto that steering wheel,

I'd be back there sleeping with you, guaranteed.

Number three, we're gonna push through

and get there as soon as possible for you,

but if you say you need a bathroom

we'll stop everything and find one for you

with no way to tell if you're lying or not,

that's a lot of power.

Welcome to the big game.

I'm the dad, I've got a lot of power too,

like, maybe we'll skip the fun fast food lunch

and just eat out of mom's grocery bag full of apples,

what do you say?

You feel lucky?

Hey, we're all friends here.

Let's just stay happy and relaxed

and we'll be there in no time

and in this case, there, is an engagement party

for your mother's distant friends.

I hope you're excited 'cause I sure am.

I'll see you in the Protege

'cause Dad's What's Up.

(cheerful music)

For more infomation >> Car Trip | Dad's What's Up | The Dad - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Driving Academy 2: Drive&Park Cars Test Simulator - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:05.

Driving Academy 2: Drive&Park Cars Test Simulator (by Games2win.com) - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Driving Academy 2: Drive&Park Cars Test Simulator - Game Gameplay Trailer (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

కారు లో సజీవ దహనం ll Live burning in the car ll FIRE ACCIDENT ll BK channel - Duration: 3:04.

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> కారు లో సజీవ దహనం ll Live burning in the car ll FIRE ACCIDENT ll BK channel - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Charles Bailey - Duration: 3:22.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Charles Bailey - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Billy Mellor - Duration: 3:19.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh

I

Thank my doctor and darling God

The idea once darling

For more infomation >> Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Billy Mellor - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

DASH CAM VIDEO: Wilmer Officer Escapes Serious Injury After Speeding Car Hits Culvert, Goes Airborne - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> DASH CAM VIDEO: Wilmer Officer Escapes Serious Injury After Speeding Car Hits Culvert, Goes Airborne - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to properly unlock CLARION car stereo MC311, NXR10, NX710, GCX711, NXR11 - Duration: 5:18.

Hello everyone, today we will expain how to unlock some old CLARION car stereos step by step

MC311, NXR10, NX710, GCX711, NXR11

We have the images for them in the SCM PRO's image library

Those types of Clarion has to be locked with password which we read from the same Clarion (as we did with nissan leaf in previous videos)

Also we highly recommend to make a full erase for any used SDHC card before to do any operation

1) insert the card into sdhc reader 2) lock the card with any password 3) click erase button

We do this because sometimes some used cards have the info on flash and it can be the reason why card will not work

1) Insert the card to the PC(laptop) 2) Close the pop up message from Windows 3) write the image on the card with WinHex

choose clarion image to write

after you write the image on the card, this is CLARION GCX711, if we put the card with written image on it - it will show us UNLOCK NG error message, the screen also will show the version of multimedia (045)

and the card has 045 version, but car stereo anyway is not working. So what you need to do next is to catch password from multimedia

Take the adapter for catching password(comes with SCM PRO package)

choosing option "read password", click on "Read PIN"

Reset Car stereo

Click again "READ PIN"

Now we got the password that car stereo expects to see from sdhc card, so now we have to lock our card with that password

Change the adapter to the card reader

Press "lock card"

Done, we have locked the card with proper password, as we can see "card locked"

Now we can use the card as geniue clarion card

Reset car radio

There were many questions about these STRADA car stereos, a lot of people did not know that they have to lock the card with password

The same with Clarion MC311 and Nissan Leaf

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to properly unlock CLARION car stereo MC311, NXR10, NX710, GCX711, NXR11 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

G.O.D/Red $car-IM INNIS HOE (Official) - Duration: 1:56.

Imm innis hoe I got no hope, Imma take your soul away

don´t want no love, I can´t love no thot. Imma break your heart (okay)

Oh, bitch, you know I gotta go. I just fuck and run (yeayea)

Oh, bitch, you know I gotta go cuzz...

I just fucked a Bitch and she told me she´s 15 (yeah!)

I just popped 10 pills, so I´m waitin´me to sleep (now)

I just hate my life, so I´m doin´my slipknot

I wanna be sobber but they want me to be lit (oh!)

Bitch, I wanna die, but you want me to belive (Uh!)

bitch call me "Daddy", she calls ma´dick "Batista". She kno´that I gotit, that´why I´m her mista´

I can´t love no "Bi" every single hoe is trive (oh!)

A lot of shit changed from a fucking year to now. You used to be skinny and right now you´re fat AF

Just look at your cheeks, they look like "Biggie ones"

You look like a pig that is already fat (Ugh!)

Bitch, I´m insane, and I have no head

Maybe this day I´ll be goin´ to hell

Baby, this heart is locked up in a cell

poppin´a xan for me it´s hard to tell

takin´this meds so maybe I´ll be well.

callm down, you bitch, there´s no need to yell

I don´t need no fucking friends, I don´t need no fucking love

I don´t need no fucking hoes

all I mean is: Fuck y´all

all I mean is that: I´m God

All I mean is the "I´m Alone"

Only miss me when I´m gone

BITCHES, wash your dishes!

Cuz I´m fallin´pieces

FUCKIN´ BITCHES, SUCK MY DISHES (Yeah!)

Bitches suck my dick and I don´t give a shit, bitch!

IM INNIS HOE, I GOT NO HOPE, IMMA TAKE YOUR SOUL! (AWAY!)

DON´T WANT NO LOVE, CAN´T LOVE NO THOT, IMMA BREAK YOUR HEART! (OKAY!)

OH, BITCH, YOU KNOW I GOTTA GO. I JUST FUCK AN RUN! (YEAH YEAH!)

OH, BITCH, YOU KNOW I GOTTA GO CUZZ!

For more infomation >> G.O.D/Red $car-IM INNIS HOE (Official) - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

🔈BASS MUSIC🔈BASS BOOSTED🔈 CAR MUSIC MIX 2019 Vol 4 🔥 BEST EDM, BOUNCE, ELECTRO HOUSE - Duration: 38:53.

Thank you for watching please like and subscribe

For more infomation >> 🔈BASS MUSIC🔈BASS BOOSTED🔈 CAR MUSIC MIX 2019 Vol 4 🔥 BEST EDM, BOUNCE, ELECTRO HOUSE - Duration: 38:53.

-------------------------------------------

Car crashes into home in Haines City, grandmother and grandchildren inside - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Car crashes into home in Haines City, grandmother and grandchildren inside - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

কিভাবে গাড়ির স্টারিং লক এবং আনলক করবেন || How To Car Steering Lock And Unlock || গাড়ি চালানো শেখা - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> কিভাবে গাড়ির স্টারিং লক এবং আনলক করবেন || How To Car Steering Lock And Unlock || গাড়ি চালানো শেখা - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

CEK SOUND LUNTUR DANGDUT KOPLO BASS BOOSTED / CAR AUDIO TEST + SUBTITLES - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> CEK SOUND LUNTUR DANGDUT KOPLO BASS BOOSTED / CAR AUDIO TEST + SUBTITLES - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Man arrested for exposing himself in car in Walmart parking lot, police say - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Man arrested for exposing himself in car in Walmart parking lot, police say - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Garbage Truck Videos for Children - Fun Mountain Car Racing with Garbage Truck - Toys for kids - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> Garbage Truck Videos for Children - Fun Mountain Car Racing with Garbage Truck - Toys for kids - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Corey Ward - Duration: 3:26.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Big Car Stuck In The Mud - Corey Ward - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Regal Automobile | PRINCE PEARL 800cc Car - Duration: 0:42.

Regal Automobile Industries going to launch its first Hatchback Passenger Car

the upcoming vehicle of PRINCE model called PEARL 5-door 800cc Hatchback will

be introduced in the month of MAY this year the company already been imported

its new Hatchback car for test and trial according to the local environment and conditions,

Prince DFSK which has a technical collaboration with Dongfeng DFSK China,

already selling Light Commercial Vehicles and Passenger Vans

in all over Pakistan through its Nationwide 3S Dealerships Network.

For more infomation >> Regal Automobile | PRINCE PEARL 800cc Car - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Funny story about repairing a car at a service station by yellow submarine - Duration: 4:07.

kids car

hand tools

service station

car repair

For more infomation >> Funny story about repairing a car at a service station by yellow submarine - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Alcohol could be a factor in crash where car hit Trailways bus in Rochester - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Alcohol could be a factor in crash where car hit Trailways bus in Rochester - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Serious three-car accident in Ludlow sends 5 people to hospital - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Serious three-car accident in Ludlow sends 5 people to hospital - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Plays with colors with Spidermen & Street Vehicles Car Toys - Rachel Saunders - Duration: 10:18.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét