Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily go! Feb 20 2019

They're your family. Even if you wanted, you could not turn your back on them.

Evil is everywhere, Azra.

When the betrayal comes from the person you love the most, the word then actually finds its true meaning.

When the wounds increase in number, a person stops feeling the pain.

I also learned this.

Despite everything you still have to stay strong.

You cannot be my mom!

You have disregarded your family.

I say everything to your face.

I'm not stabbing you in the back like your family.

Hello, Mr.Cenk. Are you there?

For more infomation >> Elimi Bırakma / Don't Let Go of My Hand - Episode 30 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO movie B0nZer0 vs 5 (Режиссерская версия) - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> CS:GO movie B0nZer0 vs 5 (Режиссерская версия) - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

GO OUT INTO NATURE - Kenny Rider - Duration: 1:29.

We often want to go where something is happening.

The main thing, is that something happens

and we don't get bored.

But does that really make us happy?

Is it not enough to go out into nature

to enjoy the smaller

and bigger things directly at home?

For more infomation >> GO OUT INTO NATURE - Kenny Rider - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Go Behind The Scenes Of Making An Audiobook - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Go Behind The Scenes Of Making An Audiobook - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog in Russian 11 – Why go to Novosibirsk (3) - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Vlog in Russian 11 – Why go to Novosibirsk (3) - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Pinky and the Brain Brain, Brain, Go Away Episodes 4 - Madison Bell - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Pinky and the Brain Brain, Brain, Go Away Episodes 4 - Madison Bell - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mango (MAN-GO) 20 dokumentinis filmas 2018.10.20 Klaipėda, Švyturio Arena - Duration: 24:53.

For more infomation >> Mango (MAN-GO) 20 dokumentinis filmas 2018.10.20 Klaipėda, Švyturio Arena - Duration: 24:53.

-------------------------------------------

Girl Scout cookies go on sale soon - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Girl Scout cookies go on sale soon - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Where Did I Go? - Duration: 4:21.

Hey, it's Carl! Welcome back to my channel. I hope that introduction was

good enough. It's a little bit of time since I've really been in the swing of

things with YouTube and I'm a little bit rusty. If you're watching this video I

assume that you're aware that this channel is active again after six years.

I'm not here to make excuses. I mean, all of my content, nothing happened to it during

that time. Oh wait, I I unlisted a lot of my old videos. Oops.

So yeah, it's been six years and things have changed a lot on YouTube, including

this channel. Namely the name: unless you go to the channel and click on some of

the tabs, it's just under my real name, Carl Colglazier. We're real

people now doing real things. RIP Filmmaker's Guide. We'll miss you.

Filmmaker's Guide was a really fun time for me and it's not necessarily dead

it's just evolved into a new era. Imagine I'm some sort of singer or band

and I'm entering into a new album release cycle and I just deleted all my

Instagram posts. It's kind of like that. It's still me, but don't be surprised

with a few surprises. My original run coincided with a particular cultural

moment on YouTube. All this gear like cameras and microphones were becoming

much cheaper and much more accessible and at the same time all of these

platforms were springing up that completely eliminated a lot of the

barriers to distribution. Basically it was and in many ways still is a really

booming time for DIY video and that was my niche. Niche? Niche? Let me look it up. Which one is

it? Niche. Niche. Niche. And that was the niche where I started this channel, but

now making videos is boring I'm tired. Bye!

ha just kidding also not sure about this light above my

head if I want that on or off so that was a really good excuse to change the

lighting without drawing too much attention to it though I guess I just

did that so it self-defeated the purpose there I definitely still have fun making

videos and I'm super interested in the whole process of

filmmaking and the way that we can use it as a means of carrying a narrative

and telling a story but I also have a lot of other interests that I hope to

explore here in this channel I'm not a high school student anymore I'm actually

a senior in college now I'm doing a double major in computer science and

communication with the concentration in media because those are the things that

I like thinking about and you'll probably see some things along those

same lines on this channel I like talking about tech but I also like

talking about how tech and culture interact with each other

I enjoy programming and coding and I like sharing my DIY projects and a big

thing for me is not only sharing the projects but also my process and my

thoughts and why I'm doing certain things this channel has always been kind

of a learn with me kind of approach and I'm mostly just here to have fun and

explore the medium a bit you know it's been six years things definitely have

changed now YouTube is all about watch time instead of audience retention

YouTube channels look a lot simpler now the whole content landscape in terms of

your incentives have changed but what I'm really trying to do here is to stay

true to the type of things that interest me this is gonna be a channel mostly

about the things that I'm thinking about the things that I'm interested in and

I'm hoping that as I continue to make content whatever that really means into

the future that it'll also be interesting to you so thanks so much for

sticking around and I hope I don't disappoint

I definitely carry a lot of what ifs in the back of my head if I had continued

making videos past 2013 where would I be right now where would this channel be

right now what type of content I still don't like that word I made a whole

video about it it still just sounds so cold and clinical to me but the content

that I make is this kinda stuff that I would be interested in watching so from

the bottom of my heart thank you so much for joining me and I guess I'll I'll see

you next week bye

For more infomation >> Where Did I Go? - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

《寶可夢Go》情人節❤️!愛心滿滿的攻略分享!粉色寶可夢大量出沒中❤️|寶可夢GO【Finn TV】 - Duration: 15:23.

For more infomation >> 《寶可夢Go》情人節❤️!愛心滿滿的攻略分享!粉色寶可夢大量出沒中❤️|寶可夢GO【Finn TV】 - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal fans go into MELTDOWN over Serge Gnabry transfer as he impresses against Liverpool - Duration: 2:00.

 The winger impressed for Bayern Munich as they took on Liverpool in the first leg of their last 16 Champions League clash

 Gnabry played from the right and have Andy Robertson problems throughout at Anfield in the first half

 And Arsenal fans were quick to take to social media to regret letting the 23-year-old leave the club

 One said: "Why did Arsenal let go of Gnabry ffs." Another added: "How did we let Gnabry go and we still have Iwobi smh

" And a third explained: "Arsenal just create good players and let them go for free

Look at Gnabry prospering." "Gnabry has just rinsed Robertson but he apparently wasn't good enough for Arsenal ffs," a fourth said

 Gnabry has netted seven times and provided five assists in all competitions for Bayern this season

 Gnabry was one of the main threats for Bayern in the first half at Anfield. He forced some good defending from Joel Matip with a cross late on in the opening 45 minutes

 But towards the end Liverpool were well on top in the match without converting any of their chances

 Gnabry will hope he can improve Bayern's attacking momentum in the second half. MORE TO FOLLOW

For more infomation >> Arsenal fans go into MELTDOWN over Serge Gnabry transfer as he impresses against Liverpool - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Go to School and Learn Colors with Coloring Eggs! #2 - Daisy Mistry - Duration: 3:33.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Kids Go to School and Learn Colors with Coloring Eggs! #2 - Daisy Mistry - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Should I go to a Golf School? | Martin Chuck | Tour Striker Golf Academy - Duration: 3:52.

Tour Striker Nation, Martin Chuck here and I get this question all the time, "Martin,

should I go to a golf school or should I come see you for lessons?"

Well, let me give you the positives of coming to a golf school.

A golf school is an immersive event.

It's a three-day event, the ones we do in Phoenix.

Sometimes the traveling ones are two days.

But we have you all day.

We work on you.

In the morning, we take you out to the golf course and watch you play in the afternoons.

Now, why is that different from a one-hour lesson?

Well, a one-hour lesson, typically you get to the range, you're busy from home or work,

you might get better in that moment but then you get back to your life and it hasn't been

an immersive event that's permeated into your golfing being.

Now, what we're trying to do at the golf school is we show you, "Okay, this is the lowest

hanging fruit for you to pluck off the tree that you can fix immediately and this is your

plan for improvement."

You know, in a golf school, you've got people there, you've got other coaches.

My assistants are amazing.

People say, "Well, I don't know if I like being in a group."

I'm like, "No, no, no, the group is great because then you see that one, golf is hard.

The other, its struggles, the fun we have, the fun in the struggle of getting better

is really important."

We work on you and then we leave you alone for a few minutes and let you develop that

sense for the drill or the new feeling that we put on you.

We work with somebody else and we come back to you and then sharing with the group is

really important.

In fact, we even team you up with another person so that you can reflect back and be

the coach for a moment to really have a deeper understanding of the golf swing, to see things

differently, so you become a more educated golfer.

We do that over the course of three days.

In the three days, we also blend your full swing opportunities with short game pieces.

Everybody has to chip and putt, everybody has to get out of awkward bunker situations.

Then, how about the on course thought?

How do you prepare for a shot on the golf course?

See, I think, the biggest thing we teach at the golf school is the pre-shot prep.

How do you pick a golf club?

How do you make a decision?

How do you put in a primer feeling that you need that linked to what you did on the range

to take to the course to hit a shot?

To me, that's the biggest piece of the pie and in a one-hour lesson, that's really hard

to get all that done.

Over the course of a few days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy, one, you're going to

have a great time.

I have a great time doing it.

You're going to have a blast coming to golf school.

Two, you're going to understand elements that compound your awareness, compound your skills

to make you a better golfer.

Then best of all, we document everything.

We record it.

We build a training space for you, that allows for continuity of the program.

When you're done, you're really not done, you have a connection to me and my coaching

team.

We want you to open up your app that we provide for you, record swings within your app, guess

who sees it?

I do.

I get to say, "Way to go," or I can say, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's refer you back to this drill

you did so nicely on day two of the golf school," for example, and bring you back to where you

are and then start to build you up again.

We feel like you may have a great coach at your home club or in your city where you live,

but we want to be your coaches for life.

We want you to stick with us and work with that local coach.

People who come to our golf schools, they come once, they come twice, they come a lot

because golf is game that you've never stopped really developing your fun and love and betterment

of the game.

If you're considering coming to a golf school, there's so many elements that can help you

really understand the game at a deeper level, understand your body more, understand nuances

of the game and really enjoy yourself.

The Tour Striker Golf Academy, if you want to get better at golf, you want to have more

fun playing golf, you should really consider spending time with my coaches and I.

You are going to have a blast.

For more infomation >> Should I go to a Golf School? | Martin Chuck | Tour Striker Golf Academy - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Ir Más Lejos - Promo - Muy pronto ¡GO FURTHER! - Duration: 1:24.

Run With The Wind

Nothing Will Stop You

Believe In Something

And You Will Get Very Far

Coming Soon

Something Goes On

Everything Starts Here

Soon

¡GO FURTHER!

For more infomation >> Ir Más Lejos - Promo - Muy pronto ¡GO FURTHER! - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Baby with Familly Go Shopping - Kayleigh Kirk - Duration: 1:48.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Baby with Familly Go Shopping - Kayleigh Kirk - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ethan from h3h3 productions go beast mode「AMV」 - Duration: 0:27.

Who is That Pokemon?

It's Ethan !!!

Fupamide, yk fupa pyramide

Slowly going downstairs

Getting those pants ready

VAP3 NAY5H

*chokes*

oof what a fresh haircut ethan, keep it up !

Epic Glasses tbh

sexy artwork

HEAVY

FAT

DYKE

SCARY AF

High 5 Hila !

That's a foggy day

this is epic

EPIC VICTORY ROYALE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét