Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily best Feb 20 2019

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

It Halloween

It's supposed to be like this

Whatever we do Rufus

Hey cupcake - Rufus. Why do you have to stay away from the far end of the park tonight? Every Halloween?

there's a spooky wookie ghost called the

Haunted howler that haunts the Haunted holler wants everybody to stay away Feli

howls like this

it's supposed to sound more like a

Come on Rufus, let's go don't worry Roley cupcake just made that story up. Let's see if they need any help

And when we hung it outside to dry the wind blew it away without my costume you can be half robot

It does sound like a cool costume, oh, I'm sorry you lost it Chloe

alrighty guys

I'm gonna take a little nap before the trick-or-treaters start coming

So Halloween is ruined no trick-or-treating

That's sad

Just like Chloe was going to be a wait. What was Chloe Chloe? Okay, Idina

Really Rolly

Look something Chloe mainly explores costume. It kind of looks like mine. Look a roomy O'Lantern

Rolly Chloe Chloe

That's gotta be close costume then let's get it down, you know what this calls for

Move landing, there's nothing

Ghosts and cupcakes story, you know, it's our mission to get Chloe your costume back. And that's what we're gonna do. Right Roley

How logos from your story over there the far end of the park

It was just that's where the costume went. So that's what we have to go

Like boys costumes it does kinda

Don't worry I have an idea Chloe the bad news

BuChE ghost and a cool robot. Have a happy Halloween

You

This is Kitty

Sorry, but I'm right in the middle of an important map right now our bingo and Roli playing with hissing

We're trying but his he doesn't want to play

I'm not a baby kitten anymore. I still like to play at all. I just don't play as much as I used to know

so the kid is gonna stay right here until we can find where she lives wait what now and

You can play with my kitty will I'm gone

Is he talking about me? She's probably too young to know how to talk

Her name have whiskers Micucci tail or Dino rocket blast. That's perfect. She loves me and she loves you

Okay snowflake and that her old

It must be said that she's lost and she's too young to tell us where she lived

but baby kittens like to run and jump and play and I

Want to do one of those things we'll be back

You have a plan for how we're gonna find snowflakes Holmes sure do Missy says she played a lot as a kid

And I think I know where to look first

Kids love playing with yarn maybe snowflake lives here. Let's see if we can find any cat stuff around

Oops, I'll get those

It's a little big for you like Jaron that much

We tried looking for something of kiddin would play with but this place clearly isn't her home

Let's look for someone once you play with maybe her home would be with them

Snowflake made hit siege umph hi

Don't scare me like that. Why don't you go play with our for something? Yes. Oh, yes our loves to play

Why and if I fall asleep now, I can still blaze activated

Wants to buttocks button is stuck

All right, so we haven't gotten any closer to finding your home maybe we should find the lost cat on that poster

Yes, if she knows her snowflake lives

she did seem sad just like Bob said when Bob reached that poster who know where snowflake lives so he can take

Oh time for a nap, wait, don't go up there's no place

You're okay kiddo. It's not like I mind being high up but this is really high up

Also, I'm not sure how to get us both down. I

Can't hear me over his cleaning music. I can't wait to tell hisy that we found snowflakes hold you did

We can help you. I'm gonna jump

If we use my parachute

Thank you, I looked everywhere for you my sweet snowflake. I knew your name was snowflake

Try not to get tangled up in yarn or make a mess tracing lights or get trapped in a tree

but if you do

Sorry, is she we know you don't want to play with us actually tossing around some yarn sounds like a pretty good time

Newspaper, where's my newspaper? Hmm. You chewed one of my books you

Even chewed on my favorite captain dog action figure. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you yet. Chewy little chore

The Mona Lisa which many people consider the greatest painting in the world was stolen

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 156 - Maya Daly - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

What's the best response to climate change? - Duration: 14:50.

This video comes to you in seven parts.

And we are going to cover a lot of ground here. If you can't tell this video is kind

of long. But in short, we're gonna talk about how does the world reduce its carbon footprint

- is it through large-scale structural and societal shifts? Or individual actions?

Who is we you ask? Well it is me and ClimateAdam who I am talking to via the interwebs.

Hey Adam, who are you and what do you do?

Adam: I talk about climate change, mostly climate science in quite a sort of playful,

youtubery way. So my goal at the beginning was to make videos that emulated my favorite

YouTubers, not necessarily educational YouTubers, but just kind of like harness this silliness

to talk about climate change.

And I started that while I was doing my, my PhD, which was in climate science.

And, um, I guess its been, oh God, maybe four years or so since I made my first video?

Miriam: Oh, before we go any further, I want to let you know that Adam and I put together

a sketch on his channel, which you can watch right [snaps] now.

I try to act? So you can be the judge of how well that went.

Okay, back to chatting.

Can I ask why you think that silliness is important?

Adam: Climate change is often, well, if not always, an intimidating topic. I think lots

of us are really scared of climate change, or we're just scared of being lectured about

climate change.

And so we end up not talking about it at all.

I think silence about climate change is one of the things that concerns me most about

it. And so by being silly, by being quite playful, I think it gives a lot of people

a way in to think about climate change and to talk about climate change when they wouldn't

normally.

I try not to aim the jokes at climate change - I'm not saying Climate Change is silly - I'm

saying that I am silly.

And using that as a way to try and, like, give a little window into talking about climate

change.

Miriam: So, speaking about climate change, in the world's best transition ever.

In the video on Adam's channel we're playing characters discussing what is a better way

to mitigate climate change? Individual actions - something you do in your daily life, or

structural changes - think government policy, industry overhaul, or cultural shifts.

Adam: Its interesting because I feel like there are two big debates in Climate Change.

There is the debate that happens outside the climate nerd world, which is the kind of false

debate about whether it is even happening.

But then if you're just are embedded in the climate nerd world, theres this big debate

about what kind of action, at least at the moment, there's this big debate about what

kind of action should take precedent.

Miriam: If we're speaking in broad strokes I tend to fall more on the side of pushing

for large-scale structural shifts whereas, Adam leans more toward individual actions.

Adam: I think for me, that is not because that is not because I don't think the collective

is important. I think it's fundamental we absolutely need it. But I can see we're not

doing that, it's very obvious we're not doing that.

And we've been not doing that for a while so, it's sort of in the same that some people

say charities are not a good thing - we need to get to a world where we don't need charity.

I sort of feel like yes, absolutely, we need to get to a world where we don't need charity,

but we don't have that world yet, so we still do need philanthropic organizations so people

don't starve to death or die of preventable diseases.

Similarly for climate change, absolutely we need structural changes, we're not getting

those at the moment so we need to cut our emissions in any way we can.

And I think pointing out the personal ways we can cut emissions is helpful in doing that.

Miriam: And from my perspective, my big problem with pushing for individual actions is often

how those recommendations are conveyed.

Because it often comes down, kind, kind of patronizingly. Like, hey, you need to change

your lifestyle because it's your fault that this is all happening. Which not only takes

the burden off the big players, that are the larger emitters, more, emitting more than

an individual person ever would.

But also, it ends up being kind of classist and racist a lot of times. I mean, I think

that's been a big problem of the environmental movement for the last like three decades,

four decades now.

What I see more often than not, is that the folks that are deciding what the individual

actions we need to do, are speaking from a place of racial and financial privilege which

makes it a lot easier to take those actions. All while they're simultaneously saying you're

a bad person if you don't take these actions, despite many individual actions being all

but impossible for a lot of people.

What's even more frustrating about that dynamic to me is that if you look at who are the biggest

emitters, it's the people that are wealthy, living in a colonialist nations, who have

the most capacity to choose not to fly, or buy that expensive train ticket or have the

time to figure out what emits the least but aren't because they are running the countries

and the companies that emit the most. And much of the every little bit helps conversations

aren't aimed at the big emitters.

That being said, I subscribe to many of the individual actions like I haven't eaten meat

in over a decade, I don't own a car.

Adam: Yeah, I think the idea of telling people what to do is, not something I have ever felt

comfortable with. What I've tried to do generally is speak about the things I've done in my

personal life, like why I've done them, how I've done them, or like, point out the difference

that certain actions can take.

But, I think you're absolutely right, people like me to be honest, often forget how lucky

I am to have enough flexibility in my life to make these changes in the first place.

I can choose to not really drive at all, like, I live in a city with good public transport,

I can afford to take the trains to places.

I had a job, so I live in London I should point out. I had a job recently in Berlin

and one in Poland. I was able to travel to both of these jobs by train and bus, which

not only proves how much flexibility I have in my time, but also, like, that was a more

expensive way to get there.

Miriam: I mean the other big thing that I think about is that as great as individual

actions may be, they're never gonna solve all of the problems.

So in the video on your channel I make a joke about taking over all the garbage trucks in

New York City and electrifying them. Other examples of things that no matter what I do

as an individual I'm not going to be able to change are:

How concrete is made and used, the energy efficiency of every truck on the road, or

how much electricity Amazon's servers use.

And there are loads of other things like that, consumer choice can only go so far.

Adam: Yeah, I think that's absolutely true, there's some things that I'm not even able

to choose, you know, there isn't a climate friendly option on the market. So it's all

well and good saying "oh market forces will push these things into changing"

If there isn't an electric car you can buy or you just can't even afford the electric

car then that's not gonna help.

One thing that really stuck for me, um, was just after the Paris agreement and I was among

quite a lot of people who were quite surprised to see 1.5 degrees as the, like, ambitious

target of the Paris Climate Agreement.

I interviewed a climate scientist, Piers Forster, a UK-based climate scientists shortly after

that. And his response was just that the best understanding of the time showed that this

was still something that was possible and that was something that was really valuable

for us to achieve. But if we wanted to achieve it, we didn't have really any choices left.

If you could think of a way of cutting emissions you needed to do that, like, every single

thing you could think, whether it was changing power plants or changing how you fly or what

you eat, just absolutely everything we need to throw at the problem needs to be thrown

at the problem if we're going to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees.

And there are some very good reasons why we should limit global warming to 1.5 degrees.

Miriam: n.b. see card linking to Adam's video about why limiting warming to 1.5 degrees

should definitely be our goal.

The one thing that also really worries me, though, about kind of putting that out into

the world is that so many of the things that I see people talking about - they're not going

to help, they might actually make it worse. And I feel like when we talk about climate

change, and we're doing climate communication it's walking this tightrope between what's

really catchy and people will remember and people will actually do, like what's sticky

and what actually works.

This like big push for local food: great for a lot of things, maybe not super great for

climate change.

Right now this huge discussion of straw bans, almost no impact on global climate, objectively

pretty bad for disable people, only mildly bad for the oceans.

Adam: It's like the plastic straw thing, but here in the UK we've got a 5 pence charge

if you buy a new plastic bag at the shop. And since that's happened, so many people

when they find that I work on climate change, and if I meet someone now or something, even

know they say, "oh cool, well, you know I reuse my plastic bags, like, hey, I'm helping

solve this thing."

And, in one way that's awesome that they're like doing something that they feel is valuable

and you know, they feel like its connected to this thing, but it sucks because it's not

really.

I mean that helps certain things, but that's not gonna help climate change at all.

Miriam: I think that's really, probably, where the individual verse structural argument breaks

down also, like, makes it kind of pointless in that the ones that become really popular

- the structural and individual changes, uh, that people can get really excited about because

they're easy to talk about they're easy to understand, you can put them on a bumper sticker.

Kind of things like that.

The impact compared to what we need to do.

Adam: I think its important not to be absolutists, as soon as we start saying to people, in order

to be good, you need to do X, where X is some total thing be that vegetarianism or veganism

or never flying. There's no room for conversation there, there's no room for the fact we all

lead different lives with different access to different things.

There's that phrase, I don't know where its from but "perfect is the enemy of the good"

which I think is really valuable for climate change, but also just for the quality of my

YouTube videos.

Miriam: In the video on your channel we do talk about, kind of very briefly what are

some individual and structural actions that people can and should do. We've kind of talked

about how changing your diet even if just slightly is great. What are some other kind

of things you can do in your daily life that you want to recommend people do.

Adam: I think a lot of them people know about as well, so like diet and transport are the

ones we talk about a lot. Apart from the obvious ones I think the thing that people don't talk

about that much and is so ingrained in everything we do, and I think you think about quite a

lot is stuff.

Like how just like everything we buy, all of the materials we buy, the cameras we've

got, our phones, our clothes, all of this uses energy, ends up emitting greenhouse gases,

and recycling, although it's okay, it's not you know, the end of the world to recycle

stuff it's so much better if we can reduce the amount we used in the first place.

And when we've got something that goes a a bit wrong, if it gets a hole in it, if we

can repair it and keep it going and just avoid buying a new phone just because it's a bit

chipped or like there's a brand new faster one.

Miriam: I also think that kind of dovetails pretty perfectly into one of my favorite structural

changes to talk about.

This is a big debate, and by big debate, I mean completely ignored but super important

debate that's happening in the US at least with right to repair laws and as our devices

get smaller and thinner companies do things to make it basically all one piece which makes

it very hard to repair it.

And they aren't releasing the abilities for third-party companies to make bits to swap

stuff out, so like, right now basically all I can do with the laptop that I'm talking

to you on is replace the battery after my warranty's overs and a couple of the other

parts but if the screen goes or like a part of the screen goes I have to replace the entire

top of this laptop.

With my phone, all I can really replace right now is the physical body outside and the battery

and the screen.

So fighting for some kind of right to repair law in your area while on their face don't

necessarily seem like a climate change law, in actually if enough places have these laws

on the books, the big Apples and Googles and Lenovos of the world are going to have to

change how they make their products and let third-party vendors repair them.

Which can help reduce how often we have to buy new laptops and new phones and keeps us

out of the planned obsolescence cycle.

Adam: There's some really amazing organizations I've heard about where you can go along and

they help you fix your stuff. I tried to replace the battery in my electric toothbrush... I

did successfully replace the battery in my electric toothbrush.

Also got three soldering burns in the process, um, so for people like me who are terrible

at this there are also like places you can go where they'll repair stuff.

The really depressing thing often is that it costs as much or sometimes even more to

repair things, um, than it does to just buy a new one.

And I often choose to repair even when it's a big more expensive to buy a new one. but

I understand that's something that I'm privileged enough to have the cash, I have the luxury

of choice.

I also try to buy things secondhand a lot - to like, increase the demand for secondhand

things and show that things have value after they use, well that's one of the reasons,

the other reason is just because I'm cheap.

Miriam: Yeah, I mean, when I first moved to New York, I just biked everywhere, um, and

I told myself it was because, while public transport is great, if you can - it still

uses fossil fuels so biking even better, and I am a physically able person so could bike

everywhere, but really it's because a monthly subway pass in New York costs more than a

hundred dollars and I already bought my bike so that was free.

Adam: You joke about it, but when you can find things which on a personal level benefit

people in multiple ways, like you can suggest something which saves someone money and time

and also coincidentally reduces the greenhouse gases emitted, it's like win win win.

Miriam: Wooof, this is by the far the longest public video I have on this channel so if

you made it this far, thank you for watching.

Thank you so much Adam for coming to talk to me on my channel. It was really great,

I learned a lot, had a lot of thoughts.

Adam: And if you'd like a taste of what exists on my channel then check out the video we

made over there, it's basically a super condensed much silier version of the conversation you've

just seen.

Miriam: I would love to hear from you all how you think about mitigating climate change.

Are you existing in this dichotomy between individual and structural shifts or are you

thinking in an entirely different way.

As always I will be hanging out down there in the comments. Feel free to stop by and

I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Adam: BYE!

For more infomation >> What's the best response to climate change? - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA19 PLAYER REVIEW/CHALLENGE|OMG!PLAYING DIVISION RIVALS WITH THE BEST ENGLISH STRIKER IN FIFA19😍💯 - Duration: 16:54.

For more infomation >> FIFA19 PLAYER REVIEW/CHALLENGE|OMG!PLAYING DIVISION RIVALS WITH THE BEST ENGLISH STRIKER IN FIFA19😍💯 - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 228 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

If that I believe I deserve a reward, oh, I'm big enough bad and I'm back yes some things never change

Fairy godmother gets grounded

Hi guys, hey, what are you guys doing here? We're going to take a DMV test. You're what test?

DMV it stands for Department of Magical

validation the king's men decree that

Every magical person like the gnome or wit or fairy

We all have to be tested to make sure we're doing our magic safely and properly and we have to pass the test

In order to be allowed to continue doing magic. So we're practicing Oh

Got it. Hey, no, keep quizzing me

Okay, what's the magic ingredient in magical pie that makes you fly a smidge of?

Pixy powder. Oh, no, ask me one when changing a rock into a rabbit. The magic word is

What about you fairy godmother are you ready for the test? Oh, I'm not sure

I don't know if you're aware of this

But sometimes I get my riding spells room want us to test you that will be wonderful

Okay

Turn mushroom over there into a flower. Oh, I

Can't make a mistake like that during the test

Time for the Department of Magical

Validation to begin the testing of the magic way godmother. You come it you go on ahead

I'll be along as soon as I undo this silly spell now. Let's see I because you broke up

Ginger please make this cake rise. Here you go

Wonderful

You have passed your test

Hmm who's next that would be me gnome, please done this Apple blue

Nicely done why stop there

Congratulations No

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 228 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

ToonMarty Jack: Stunt Mole#3 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:13.

Yes, this is my life now working this fleabag store with a family of monsters I take no offence

Clean good thing Jack's not here to see this

Correction my story which I gladly give back. Please take it back

I can't spend another minute in this chamber of horrors and I own an actual chamber of horrors

What's this weird sinky bad feeling in my stomach what you're feeling is jealous yo for what in your own happiness before Jax

Thanks for nothing Jeb

Makes you happy and it makes me happy too

Fireworks I just live for you

For more infomation >> ToonMarty Jack: Stunt Mole#3 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 229 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

Right I suppose that's me oh

Well then

I'd be delighted

Fairy godmother you did not perform your magic correctly North Sea flare

Therefore you may no longer do magic of any sort. I'm sorry. Please hand over your wand

Well, here you go, oh yeah em, I'm afraid flying is awesome magic. Oh

right

forgot oh

I

Know their fairy fly friend looks like you need a place to sit - I just went one up for you. Oh, dear

Fairy godmother, I can't believe the king's men took away your wand. I can't believe it either

I've never been without it before. Sorry. I can't make a flower for you

Now that's comfy isn't it Oh

Without my magic I won't be able to help others and that's what a fairy godmother does

You just help that berry fly without magic boy did didn't I?

Of course you did you only magic to help people if my feet should ever stumble and I take a little trouble

you don't need to cast a magic spell just

By reaching out your hands, you can help me stand and just like that. I'll be

Is my kites up in a tree and I can't wriggle it free well maybe you can find a better plan hands here

It's easy if you try so you don't need to fly cuz when it comes to helping out anybody

Oh

I think I've started you understand

If such a cell ops afraid and in desperate need of aid and my magic wand is strictly out of bounds

Well, I can find a way to give him happy day and I'll be flying high with my feet still on the ground

Let's find someone who could use a little help

Love me

Thanks fairy godmother, cuz he's been on an angling streak. Mom told me to pick them all up before someone trips. And yes hurt

Problem is I also gotta get all this. Hay to market. I don't know how I'll get all this done

Maybe fairy godmother can help I'd love to help but no magically though

Should you drive the hater market for me? I'd be

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 229 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads 2019 | Which One Works Best? - Duration: 11:33.

But what we find out is, when somebody signs up for those discounts, or for those coupons,

or whatever it might be, that the response rate is literally only about 10%.

Hi, I'm Mike Mancini with PPCVideoTraining.com.

Today we are talking about the difference between Facebook Ads and Google Ads, or what

some people used to call Google AdWords, which, as most of us know, some of you might not,

Google AdWords became Google Ads.

Now, a lot of people ask me this because, obviously, we specialize in Google Ads.

You know, "What are the differences?

What are the best ones to ... Best approaches to take?

Should I put my business on Facebook, should I put it on Google Ads?

I have people telling me all of these different things, and I'm not sure which way to go."

The one thing that I have to tell you about is ... And I'm going to give you some examples

here, is intent.

And I know you've probably heard people say that before, but maybe they haven't explained

it or shown you some example.

What I mean by that is, if you have intent on looking for a product or looking for a

service, where do you typically go?

Now, some people will say, "I go to Facebook because I go ask my friends."

That's fine, but if you want a quick answer, typically the ... Well, the majority of people,

and the numbers show it, based on what Google makes, they will say, "We go to Google."

The example I always like to give is a plumber.

If you had a pipe break in your house, I think the last thing you probably would want to

do is go to Facebook and say, "Hey, I've got water rushing anywhere.

Anybody have a good referral?"

Obviously, that would probably not be the greatest move.

In fact, chances are you've got your cell phone, you're doing a mobile search, and you

go right to Google, and you type in "emergency plumber," or whatever it might be.

That is intent.

That is somebody that has a huge pain point or a pain problem, and they need it solved

now.

Another great example of that is the pest control industry.

We work with a lot of pest control companies, and it's an awesome experience for us, because

... And our clients, obviously, because we get them business, but it's so easy for us

because the pain point is so high for somebody who's looking for pest control.

It's typically ... And obviously not being sexist or anything here, but their main clients

are women, who are the ones that call them.

I think he said something like 80% to 85% of the calls they get are from women, homeowners,

obviously, and they have a problem.

They saw a mouse, they have ants in their kitchen, they have a snake underneath their

porch, whatever it might be.

There's a million things, but those are things that people are like, "I have a mouse that

just ran through my house.

Gross.

I want it out now," and they call.

But they don't go to Facebook, typically, they go to Google and look under "pest control"

or "mouse removal," or whatever it might be.

So let's take a look at some examples, and I'll give you another idea kind of what I'm

talking about, and show you a little bit more about the differences that you'll see between

Facebook marketing as well as Google Ads.

Okay, so here we are on my Facebook page, and this was one that came up literally today:

Otobrush.

"The tooth-brushing routine has been revolutionized with Otobrush."

So, it's a well-produced video, it's this device that you stick in your mouth, and I

guess it brushes your teeth for you, whatever it might be, cool.

All right, I have absolutely no idea why they're showing this ad to me.

The one thing about Facebook is the targeting that you can do for Facebook is so insane.

You can literally target a single mother of two who is sitting on her couch and loves

ice cream and the Minnesota Vikings.

You can really target that well.

The problem is that sometimes people don't realize that, and they just target everybody.

You know, the only way, if this is a targeted ad, the only way I can see that they targeted

me personally, could have been maybe because demographically, we might be in a certain

income bracket.

This is not something that you're going to advertise to anybody under the poverty line;

they just don't have a lot of expendable income.

Another way might be is, I was a hockey player.

Maybe they are searching people who played hockey because they have a lot of fake teeth

that need to ... You know, those have to be cleaned really, really well to stay pearly

white.

I don't know.

Those are just two I could just come up with and kind of pull out my butt.

But that is one of those things where there's no intent.

I would never, ever, ever look for this product, because I just ... I have no interest in it.

This isn't based on my search history, this ad is not, because I've never looked at it.

Another way that this ad could be being used is it could have been a retargeting ad, and

maybe I just don't remember it, maybe I clicked on an ad before, and now they're showing this

to me again because ... Or maybe it's a different ad.

But they could be showing it to me again because maybe I showed interest in it before.

I don't think I did, but maybe that could be another way that they're targeting me.

Let me give you another idea, or another example of what we're talking about.

Here we go.

We Go GOAT, "No more shifty, slippery rugs."

This is one that I have ... I'm 1,000% positive I have never, ever, ever clicked on an ad

like this, just because I don't have any rugs in my house that I slip on, and I don't know

why they're targeting me.

They could be targeting me because I'm a homeowner.

Once again, there is no intent.

They're putting this in front of me, hoping that I see it, okay?

Let me show you one more.

Doodly, okay, this is ... Now, this is being targeted to me.

So, "For a short time, we're offering lifetime access to Doodly for a one-time fee."

Creative doodle videos.

So, these are those videos that when you go to a website and it shows people drawing,

kind of walking you through the process while it looks like they're drawing it.

They're pretty cool, but I guarantee you they're targeting me because I'm in marketing.

My search history has a lot to do with marketing, I've got a marketing background, I mean, I

talk about marketing on my pages.

They're targeting me directly, okay?

But still, I had no intent.

Now, granted, with that said, this still might grab me, I might take a look at it, but I

had no intent.

I did not go out searching for this product.

So once again, Facebook advertising, they're kind of hoping that I'm going to trip over

it.

But one thing that Facebook advertising ... They're very good for a lot of different things, but

one thing they're really good at is called cross-platform retargeting, so you can basically

target to people on Facebook, those people who have already looked at your website.

So maybe you have a product or service that somebody has gone to your website, they're

checking you out, but maybe they haven't purchased.

You can target, retarget them on the Facebook platform.

That is awesome.

That is something that we do a lot of, okay?

But it's also so when somebody scrolls down their feed, they're not tripping over our

ads, they're looking going, "Oh, oh, I actually know who that is."

So, you're creating brand recognition, you're giving them a second opportunity to take a

look at you, so on and so forth.

All right, see how that works?

So let's go over to Google.

All right, so here we are on Google, and I typed in "toothbrush solution," because I

wanted to find one of those toothbrushes ... From Otobrush, I think it was.

And I go down here, and let's see, Wiki, Colgate, Colgate.

There's really no ads up at the top except, actually, these are sponsored ads.

So, let's open these up.

Here we are, Otobrush, $69.99.

That's the same product.

But you see when you type in "toothbrush solution," that's all you're getting.

Somebody is very intent and very targeted about what they're looking for.

The same thing with "plumber."

If I go to Google, I have intent.

I need a plumber, and I need a plumber probably soon.

I am going to find somebody that is a plumber near me, whatever it might be.

I need somebody now.

So, I go to "plumber," there's a bunch of ads here, there's some sponsored ads, local

ads up here.

You get some Google+ pages here.

You get the idea.

It's all about intent.

Clients talk to me every day about what the best place is to put their ads.

For local businesses, I can't tell you how many times we have run Facebook ads, and they're

nowhere near as profitable.

I'm not saying that it's not a good platform; we use Facebook ads all the time.

What I am saying is the intent is not always there.

So we are running specials, we are running discounts, we've done a number of those things

on Facebook, but what we find out is when somebody signs up for those discounts, or

for those coupons, or whatever it might be, that the response rate is literally only about

10%, meaning that if 10 people signed up for a discounted coupon, our clients might only

get a hold of one of them.

Because people are scrolling through Facebook and they're like, "Oh look, a deal," and there

are so many people on there that just will fill it out just to get the deal, whether

they have any intent on using it or not.

So with local service businesses, we have found that Google ads work much, much better,

and the return on investment is much higher.

The one area that we've found where there is definitely places to grow with Facebook

ads is places like gyms, health centers, those types of things, and the reason being is you

can target so well, and you can target down so deep do those people using Facebook's ... using

all their statistics, that you can really put the right ad in front of somebody who

really has a high interest in physical fitness, or CrossFit, or whatever it might be.

Now, I'm not saying that Facebook ads don't work in other industry.

Sure they do, they work really, really well.

But when we're talking about things like local service businesses, we have found the best

return on investment to definitely be on Google Ads, just because of intent.

Somebody needs their walls painted, they don't go to Facebook, they go to Google.

Somebody has ... Their furnace goes out in the middle of winter, especially where we

live in Minnesota, that's a huge deal.

They don't go to Facebook, they go to Google.

So, hopefully that helps you understand the difference between Facebook and Google Ads.

All right, so to continue the conversation, look at the video right next to me, titled

How Much do Google Ads Cost, and Seven Ways to Lower It.

So, if this helped you out, do me a quick favor and just hit the Like button below,

and subscribe to us for more great content like this.

For more infomation >> Facebook Ads Vs Google Ads 2019 | Which One Works Best? - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Glitter Lips: Best Lipsticks Tutorial & Lipstick Hack Compilation - Duration: 10:10.

How to Get Glitter Lips: Best Lipsticks Tutorial & Lipstick Hack Compilation

Thank you for watching!

Hope you enjoy this video!

For more infomation >> How to Get Glitter Lips: Best Lipsticks Tutorial & Lipstick Hack Compilation - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Littlest Pet Shop Bev Rolls With It#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

Sherwin is right at home here. How does it feel to do a good deed?

What?

I'll back home

I'm too busy herding the curly critters to watch the TV. This nine lives to live soap opera is incredible

I've never seen so many pets with amnesia

Here let me refill that for you. Oh

How kind you know, it's usually me fetching stuff. I can't thank you guys enough for the home-cooked meals

magazines the sponge bath

We promised never to speak of the sponge baths again

I hate to ask for anything else, but could you fetch me that patch of indoor grass?

I still can't get to the little puppy's room all my own if you know what I'm saying

Unfortunately, I do

Try standing but it's just too soon. Oh, oh oh

The only pain around here is Sherwin, I think he's faking that's silly. Why would he be faking

Because he likes watching TV and having us bring him snacks. I'd make you do it for me if I could figure out how

I'm onto you sheepdog. Your days are numbered

Count too much sheep before bed

Sheep that you heard off my couch and out of my apartment cuz I am not about to be fleeced by a faker in sheep's

clothing

Okay, I'm done

All right video camera and say hello to yard

Just carrying this normal ball of yarn to the shelf it's where I like to keep my most regular everyday yarn

Sherman can you help me try out this tennis ball? I got for Roxy tennis ball tennis balls

Why do you want me to throw like a rooster that's how Sherwin wakes up on his ranch

He'll jump off the couch and it will prove he's faking that doesn't seem very nice

Then what say it's because I admire your acting ability

In that case stand back

Oh

Saturday morning ma get to sleep leg

Cockadoodle didn't

Oh

Sure when I'm stuck I am ever so afraid of heights Oh, why'd you climb that big old tree?

I'm a cat. That's what we do and now we can't get down

Don't worry Jade I'll help you

Fire department, this is an emergency

Well, I'm down

Mister yet have an iPod it forward by now. I can't get rid of that furry freeloader Oh

For more infomation >> Littlest Pet Shop Bev Rolls With It#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea vs Malmo preview: Maurizio Sarri's Best Available The Blues Lineup in Europa League - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Chelsea vs Malmo preview: Maurizio Sarri's Best Available The Blues Lineup in Europa League - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

DIMASH/The World's Best. Димаш - Батлы. - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> DIMASH/The World's Best. Димаш - Батлы. - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leon Watts - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

You my huggy Valentine

There's one more card, I still have to deliver and it's the best one close your eyes

Happy Valentine's Day Love Bug. I'm gonna color Wow

Wow for Valentine, I can't wait to show my friends

I can't wait for you to meet my friends bow. They're gonna love you Shh. Let's Surprise them

The duck is in

The clinic looks even more amazing than last Valentine's Day little thinks I just can't help myself

Valentine's Day is my favorite day of the whole year

Just wait until you see what I have. This is Val Val. This is everyone hi

Heart just burst with all the love in this room. Oh, is that what's wrong with you my day?

But it's supposed to be my day be still my heart would you look at those decorations

Smile at me

Thanks, they step on up and get a cut of cuttable. What's she doing in there?

Now that's a good hug

There's no man, you look like you could use a cuddle

No, no hugs for me snowmen fall apart if you squeeze them

Let me cover your eyes so I can spin you

There's a whole lot of how loving this card

Just watch what the lamb can do Doc's gonna love this just a little something from my heart

That's beautiful Val

Sparkles

sparkles

It's good to send a Valentine if you got love to share

But there are always other ways to show someone

You it's nothing

You okay Lambie

I'm fine

Well, you don't seem fine

I'd like to give you a checkup is

That a tear your eye

Just something hurt

just

Just my heart. It hurts a little but don't worry about me better than I do

Well, isn't this just a slug in the hot Sun may I have the big book of boo-boos, please Hallie

It works just fine. But sometimes when your feelings get hurt your heart can feel like it's broken

That's how it feels. All right, I'm sorry Lambie. I

Think she'll make a full recovery

I made this for you Oh for me Wow. Oh, thanks

Perfect Oh what's everyone standing around for?

You totally did timeout timeout I

Ripped bed. I'm sorry Oh mark. Oh

My I'm pretty good at fixing toys why don't I take a look I've been in the clinic thank sock

That's as huggy as I can get

I mean hugging is what we live for were world famous for our hugging skills

Oh, is it true? You want hugged for 14 days straight?

I

Knew Huggett was dangerous. Chilly hugging's not dangerous

Great idea. I

Don't know it'll do if I can't hook Anna anymore. Don't worry. You're gonna hug her again. I promise wait to try it out

Dry yet my hoodie patch. Oh

Then I'm going to paste this patch on again

Sometimes it's good to be near doctors and nurses in case you need help. I had a bad fever once oh, what a brave little

Patient. I'll check you in for the night

What's that?

Now, let's make up a comfy bed for a little monkey

Holly we're gonna need to help Ben hold up his arm

Why do I stay I'm sorry Anna you can't stay with Ben he needs his rest

So visiting hours will be over soon together. We're banana and we never apart. You're my

petunia

Then I have to go now

but sis

Sleep tight you big banana

Okay, Ben. I'll come back later to check on him. You take Walter and I'll take Gracie

I'm gonna call all night if you need anything

Don't worry Anna if Hallie hasn't called Ben's fine no stuffy. It's time for my rounds means

It's time for me to go check in on Ben. Oh

I know that

Doctor's hours are long, but it's worth it to help people feel better

I'll turn on the light and watch you from here Thanks. Be right back

Oh morning, sis

Then and I want to give you all the huggy monkey, thank you

He's so cute

I'm taking the puppy over to Doc's not really buddy chase of stuff. What?

No, I don't think he really understands what no means yet

Sorry Rudy, but stuffy's not a toy. Well not a dog toy Emmie time to bring the puppy home

You're not Rudy I have to take Rudy home I'll help you look for her me later. Okay, okay

Did I ever mention that I do and did I mention hahahah

Sandier than a sea snake in a sand trap

Don't cry sugar we'll find it right we never leave a man behind or a crap

Did you hear that well, I know that clicking a cat anywhere crab ice

Hermie come on everybody did

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leon Watts - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

best 5 android free launcher for 2019 | Tech Goship #71 - Duration: 9:20.

For more infomation >> best 5 android free launcher for 2019 | Tech Goship #71 - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

Oscar's Oasis Mom in Spit of Himself#1 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Oscar's Oasis Mom in Spit of Himself#1 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

New Song The Best NCS 10 Lagu Bebas Copyrightsound (NCS RELEASE) 2019 - Duration: 33:52.

For more infomation >> New Song The Best NCS 10 Lagu Bebas Copyrightsound (NCS RELEASE) 2019 - Duration: 33:52.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 231 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

It's

Think or swim

Boy it sure is hot today, huh? It's a scorcher. All right. Ah

The perfect day for a cool refreshing swim at the cool refreshing swimming wall

Listen ho-ho, that'll be super fun

What's going on we are waiting for the swimming hole

This is a line for the swimming hole Oh such a hot day

Guess everyone had the same idea to go for a swim. Yep, feels like we've been waiting all day

I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand here all day waiting in this heat. I'll fry. Oh

So much for our swim

Well, I sure hope we find a way I don't think I've ever been this hot

Really big bad a barbecue in this heat

Oh, yeah, nothing better than grilling on the grill when you're chilling in the Sun. Oh, I feel hotter. Just thinking about it

Oh, I will you don't know what you're missing?

Guys

If you're going to the swimming hole to cool off you'll be waiting all day long line

Actually, we're going to the pigs to get a new shady umbrella for my Sun Deck. You know my old ones for

Keeping it nice and cool

Nice and cool. Yeah, the clouds do most of the work they make it super shady

except for my Sun Deck Oh

super shady

Yeah. Oh

There's a nice Beanstalk breeze

Loving that Beanstalk

Yes. Hey, why don't you guys climb up to my place and cool off?

I'll be careful, uh, be careful of what well, there's a lot of big stuff up there. Yeah

You don't want to get stuck in my hairbrush

Yeah

Well, we'll just be careful then won't we

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 231 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

AMAZING BEST CUBE (P706) ✔ (Like A Boss - Colorful Life) - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> AMAZING BEST CUBE (P706) ✔ (Like A Boss - Colorful Life) - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

And now DreamWorks the Penguins of Madagascar

Cute and cuddly boys

So, please here you go Brad

Kuki have you discovered any science?

Walski hmm science new discoveries. Oh

Um, well yes, I've been experimenting with friends dimensional

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but you can't rush smoke salmon puffs

They burn if you so much as look at them the wrong way the food isn't the problem Roger

That's the problem we're eating in a stinking sewer I know why no

Flushing does not a great dinner party make right. So I put on some show tunes. Yeah

Yes, something bold and prayer see a real 11 o'clock number

Reptile the sounds of the sewer are the least of our problems. Oh

I'm sorry guys, I've lived on here so long. I barely noticed the smell really. How do you get used to it?

Can't you can't get used to that? What are you insane? I

Buy a home. So why not leave many of your kind live quite comfortably in the South Florida area known as Gator alley. Oh,

I just got that

Alligator Gator. Yeah, we get it cool ski operation. See you later. Gator is a go

We'll need a large crate ten million Deutschmarks and a c-17 cargo jet on the runway in 15 minutes

I might need 30 minutes on the chest buster. They can jeopardize the whole mission. Whoa

Times Square you

Can't ask me to give up on my dream of singing at the Great White Way

No, I would rather live in the worst sewer in the Big Apple than in the best swamp in all of Florida

I hear you brother. Is that the heat it's the humidity

Okay, so I'll just stay put down here in this sewer on the banks of this raging river of Phil

For more infomation >> Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

paneer capsicum recipe || Best curry || easy cooking || beauty internal - Duration: 4:12.

Cutting capsicum

pannier

tomato for pures

salt, turmeric powder , cumin seeds,

milk

tomatoes

make it hot

put oil or butter

cumin seeds, turmeric powder,

tomatoes

For more infomation >> paneer capsicum recipe || Best curry || easy cooking || beauty internal - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 266 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

Do we get there? Okay, then leave the rest to us

Think they'll do it. I doubt it. Why did you scare something like that? Yeah, little B, you really got him on the run?

But they hadn't even heard of this name we tell you told them about it, how was I supposed to know?

Okay Bunga, but the next animal we run into try not to mention the zimwi no zimwi you got it I

Have to admit hearing Bunga described as MV has me a little on edge too

Well, hopefully Kyon's right and it's just a story after all he probably is just listen

Everything's peaceful and quiet. Yeah a little too quiet

Fine fine

Why should I panic about the zimwi you're not afraid of the same way

Why would I be everyone knows it's just a story?

Right, right. Thank you. Yes to think that I panic and run over a creature that doesn't even exist. Oh

Okay, but if you're not running from the zimwi, what are you running from

There were three of them running wild and furry

Yeah, come on everybody

Now guys

Is it Kyle or is it the zimwi laughing right before it eats some unsuspecting animal Bunga?

Sorry, I was practicing my bellows, you know for the Bello fellows, huh

See just besties no zimwi

I'm not sure what you spookier besties the zimwi. Are you?

Still no sign of the zimwi or or whatever it is

Anyone else feels really scared not me

No, like we're being watched by doesn't mean usually I do the watching. Who'd watch us. We're

Over there in the bushes

Whoo How Many Eyes does the zimwi have

too many

All right team. Let's move it. Oh, no keep an eye out overhead. Yeah affirmative

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét