Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily want Apr 30 2017

Rush Limbaugh DESTROYS Democrats Trying To Shut Down Government

Last week, Democrats in congress seriously considered a government shutdown to show that

they hate Donald Trump.

Now, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has responded by going off on these Democrats.

"I want the Democrats shut down, once and for all, on this!"

Rush said, according to Conservative 101.

"I want them eating this, and I want all kinds of horrible-tasting stuff on it when

they swallow it.

I want this government shutdown stuff rammed in every orifice of theirs whether you can

see it or not!

I want them to eat it and I want them to chew it and I want them to swallow it and I don't

want them to ever regurgitate it."

"I'm so sick and tired of this!

It's one of the biggest lies; it is one of the biggest misrepresentations!

It is one of the phoniest, baloneyest, plastic banana, good-time rock 'n' roller tricks

that the Republicans have ever fallen for, this government shutdown garbage," he added.

"There is not a government shutdown.

The government never totally shuts down.

If it did, nobody would notice unless the media was out there whining and moaning about

it!

And it bugs me that people continue to cave for it."

Rush then suggested that Trump should let the Democrats have their "government shutdown,"

saying this would be a great way to "drain the swamp."

SHARE this story if you agree with Rush Limbaugh!

For more infomation >> Rush Limbaugh DESTROYS Democrats Trying To Shut Down Government - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

DEPLOY A SUPER SPECIAL ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILES TO THE ARCTIC. WHAT DOES RUSSIA WANT? - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> DEPLOY A SUPER SPECIAL ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILES TO THE ARCTIC. WHAT DOES RUSSIA WANT? - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

I want to go to the beach | From Cuba To Antarctica | English Subtitles - Duration: 8:53.

I had to take a jacket for breakfast

because it`s freezing cold there

[It's not that cold]

I put dough in the cup.

Then I pour it and we will make a big waffle

[And one for me]

[Calorie bomb!]

[First time eating wafle]

Bon appetite buddies.

Let`s go. Where?

We are leaving. Car is waiting for us.

I`m coming, coming. [Those social networks...]

Where we are going Barbara?

We are going to buy some clothes.

[I hope it will not take long]

[Thanks, i picked them]

Women have admired my shoes.

The shopping time is here!!! Wuuu

Yesterday i bought beautiful flip-flops [We will cut off this]

Actually, it`s not flip-flops but sandals.

They are made from material which is from

yoga mat and are very comfy. [Hmm, so what?]

[Down there is our lost time]

Peter Glenn and my Victoria Secret.

Shopping cheers me up everytime. [I am happy too but let's go to the beach!]

Here`s everything and bio stuff too. Eco-friendly.

Wauuu. Superfood.

Mega-Omega.

This one is with zero sugars and with chia!

Here`s oatmeal paradise [More like mecca of consumerism]

[You dont need much to be happy]

I have some at home but I for sure will take some. [Half of your backpack is just oatmeal]

Glutenfreeda. Doña Glutenfreeda

[Didnt worked out]

This is sweet. But this one costs 2,29 USD and that one 3,99 USD.

So, we have the winner. In this one is Mega-Omega, Chia, Quinoa, Aaaahhh.

How many packs are inside?

[We are still at the beginning]

Zero Sugaaar.

Okay, but I don`t know which one I should take.

Here is watermelon... [Whatever is good] So, I`ll pick this one.

I will keep it for our journey [Finally!]

[We are going to the beach!] Who's there? It`s me.

Password. Miami Vibes.

Let's go

Where`s my Miami style? Let`s go change it! [And the beach?]

[Like a bubblegum princess]

We are still looking for our Miami style. We can`t find it.

But we keep searching.

That`s great. That`s paradise.

Paradise for us, for women. [This will take a while...]

Shorts only for 12 bucks?

Wauuu I can buy only one

because my backpack is small.

I'm going to look for some more clothes, but it takes only 10 minutes. Okay?

That are clothes for hiking? This one yes.

The one with holes is for Antarctica?

I`m going to use it. Does it provide thermal isolation?

I`m going to see some clothes, Okay?

These three shorts? I have to choose one.

You make a progress that you cut down

the amount of 25 pieces to 8 pieces.

How many do you have there? Going with me?

I can`t. I`m wearing my new crocs. Really?

They are great! They are waterproof, stylish and resistant.

Okay. See you soon.

Scraper. [It is quite cool] Scraper, scraper, scra-scraper. Scraper.

You should decrease not increase the amount of clothes.

Yeees.

But I wanna buy…wait… [Hypnotized]

[Shopping zombie]

[is here a department for bored men?]

Last ones. Shorts and T-shirt.

[Great, let's go!]

We did shopping and now we are going to hit the beach.

[Just act cool]

It`s windyyyyyyyy. Wuuuuu.

Miami-yummy, yummy, Miami. Windy Miami.

It`s raining a little, so we are in a shop right now, because we would get wet.

Smashed down!

It`s called Touchdown.

[Awkwaaard]

One more time. One more time please, I`m going on the stage.

May I? Yes.

Touchdown!

We spent this day in easy way, did some shopping

because we needed to buy some clothes.

Then we went to the beach to catch the sunset.

In Miami is bad weather and it`s raining,

but we don`t mind it because our day was really great. [Yes it was ]

Even if we got mad sometimes, we still love you.

If you enjoy our video, then like it, give a comment, share it and subscribe!

Olá!

For more infomation >> I want to go to the beach | From Cuba To Antarctica | English Subtitles - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 Episode 15 - Matteo doesn't want Fer to hug him with Eng Sub - Duration: 0:49.

You didn't tell me that you'll come to pick me up from the Roller.

I wanted to surprise you

It worked, you surprised me. Especially with the hug.

What hug?

The hug you gave me in front of everyone.

I don't remember. I think we should practice it more.

No Fer, ok?

Can you tell me why you hugged me?

It was just a hug, nothing more.

Good, it seemed to me, a little too affectionate. Do you understand?

Matteo did you never go out with girls? If you want I can greet you like this the next time.

Of course, I went out with Girls.

Well, it's normal, they take each other in the arms, hold hands, kiss. This is what all couples do.

Fer, I remind you that we are not a real couple.

Really? How can you tell me this? I was so hopeful. You are breaking my heart. -I'm talking seriously to you.

Me too.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 Episode 15 - Matteo doesn't want Fer to hug him with Eng Sub - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Seungjae says "I want to live with a puppy instead of daddy!" [The Return of Superman / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 9:45.

(Looking for our sounds in Jeju Island)

(Eat bananas, eat grapes, eat peanuts...)

(Seungjae is singing about food.)

Walk around on your own.

(There are fruits in season.)

This market is huge.

(There are so many different things.)

Jiyong and Seungjae are at a traditional market.

- Hi. / - Hi, Seungjae.

(The citizens welcome Seungjae.)

Hello.

Okay.

- Okay? / - Okay.

You're amazing. You speak so well.

(Seungjae smiles back.)

- Birds. / - What are they?

- Birds. / - Birds.

- They're parakeets. / - They're parakeets.

Hi, parakeets.

- Seungjae, they're rabbits. / - Hi.

- Hi. / - Hi, baby rabbit.

This one is a grandpa rabbit.

This one is a mommy rabbit.

This is a rabbit, too.

(Seungjae introduces the rabbit family to his dad.)

There's a lion.

(Is there a lion at the market?)

- What? / - A lion.

- A lion. / - It's a puppy.

- Is it a puppy? / - Yes.

Hi, puppy.

(Seungjae sticks his hand in the cage.)

Where are you going?

Where are you going, puppy?

Where are you going?

Come here.

(Don't you recognize me?)

(He wants to stroke the puppy.)

(The puppy wants to be alone.)

How will he win the puppy's heart?

Here.

- Can I stand on this? / - Sure.

(He pulls up a chair.)

Get up.

- Puppy. / - You can go inside and look.

Go inside the cage and look.

Isn't the cage for puppies?

I'll lift you.

(Seungjae is in the puppy cage.)

Thank you.

Puppy.

Puppy.

Hug the puppy.

Pet it.

(Seungjae notices the kids.)

(They're watching me.)

Aren't they fun to watch?

(He's like the owner of the place.)

You should pet them like this.

(Proud)

I raised the puppies, and they came here.

(The kids just nod.)

You should pet them like this.

The puppy went through the window.

There were two puppies.

Seungjae, say goodbye to the puppies and let's go.

- I don't want to. / - You want to stay here?

- I'll stay with the puppies. / - With the puppies?

I'll lift them

and take them home.

You can't.

- We should. / - No.

- Let's do that. / - No.

They're mine.

- He's right. / - They're mine.

- They're his puppies. / - They're mine.

Do you want to come with me to my place?

- Do you want to come? / - Yes.

(Sighing)

Then live with the puppies at their house.

(On his left are the puppies.)

(On his right is his dad.)

Which side will Seungjae choose?

- Live with the puppies, then. / - Okay.

What?

(He chose the puppies.)

(The kids find it funny.)

Bye, Dad.

Say bye to your dad. We're leaving.

Bye.

- I'll just go home. / - All right.

Say bye to me.

I'm going to miss these puppies.

(The reason why Seungjae is so sad is...)

(Seungjae had a lot of fun with Jerry.)

(Seungjae was sad when Jerry left.)

- Give him a hug. / - Give him a hug.

- Like this? / - Yes.

Hold it tightly.

See you again.

Night is falling in Jeju Island.

We're here. Let's get out of the car.

(The first night will be special.)

- Are we here? / - Yes.

Are they staying at a guest house?

I hear young people these days prefer guest houses.

It's cheaper, and you get to meet other people.

I thought Seungjae would like it, too.

(It'll give Seungjae special memories.)

That's why I chose a guest house.

(It'll give Seungjae special memories.)

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Do you have a reservation? / - Yes. I'm Ko Jiyong.

I see. Yes, we have your name.

We're having a party tonight.

- Okay. / - Would you like to join?

What kind of party is it?

(A party with Seungjae?)

It's a meat party.

I see. Okay.

We'll wash ourselves before the party.

Raise your arms.

(Put your hands up.)

As soon as they arrive, the war begins.

(Jiyong washes Seungjae.)

- I want to do it myself. / - You can't.

Jiyong looks a lot more experienced now.

(It's still exhausting.)

(His pants are all wet.)

Dad, you should change.

I'm going to take a shower, too.

(Wobbling)

(Martial arts movements)

(That must have looked natural.)

(You brat.)

(Jiyong provokes Seungjae.)

(Seungjae is a martial arts master.)

What are you doing?

(Martial arts movements)

Are you doing Taekwondo moves?

- Like a big boy. / - Like a big boy?

Are big boys cool?

You should do it like this.

I see.

Meanwhile, the party has already started.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hello. / Hello.

- Say hello. / - Hello.

(When they show up...)

They suddenly became so quiet.

They must feel awkward.

(Looking around)

Did you all meet here?

- Yes. / - Yes.

Have you become close with each other?

- We introduced ourselves. / - We just met.

(They were just getting to know each other.)

Why don't we drink something?

(I should join in.)

Do you want to drink something, too?

- I want juice. / - Juice?

He's assertive.

Here's yours.

(Let me drink first.)

- Let me pour you one. / - Thank you.

(Let me drink first.)

- Nice to meet you. / - Nice to meet you.

(Get to know each other.)

How old are you?

I'm 35.

- I see. / - I've been working.

I was burned out when I came here.

(Jiyong understands.)

I was getting burnt out, too.

I'm in my senior year.

This is just a short getaway over the weekend.

I have no classes for a few days.

Things were harder for our generation

compared to the previous one,

but I think things are even harder now.

I didn't realize in the past.

(Jiyong continues to talk.)

Jiyong, you should stop.

They'll get bored.

Compared to when I had no kid,

I have more worries now.

I'm thinking if I should have another kid.

Dad, just eat.

Okay.

I'll be quiet and eat.

Do you want to come to me?

Seungjae, you're handsome.

You must be so happy.

You have such a smart son.

We weren't as close before.

These days, we've become closer.

(They've become closer.)

He comes to me.

- Seungjae, do you love your dad? / - Yes.

You two look very close.

- Do you love me? / - Yes.

Who do you love more, Mom or Dad?

(This question is...)

(When Jiyong bravely asked this question...)

Playing with Mom is the best.

- You like playing with Mom better? / - Yes.

More than playing with you.

You're too mean.

(It's that question again.)

(Mom or Dad?)

(What will Seungjae say?)

What will he say this time?

I love Dad more.

(Jiyong is proud.)

What do you like about him?

He's my dad.

Does he buy you good food?

- Say yes. / - Yes.

- You should say yes. / - Yes.

For more infomation >> Seungjae says "I want to live with a puppy instead of daddy!" [The Return of Superman / 2017.04.30] - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Want Free Effects? - Duration: 1:11.

Video Star is a great free app

with many free effects.

But would you like more for free,

like these?:

To get these effects for free

all you need to do is tap the settings button,

and turn on notifications.

That's it!

Also if you purchase any power pack,

you also get the Perks Pack

which include these handy features:

onion skin overlays,

clap to record,

and the ability to send your video

to be reviewed by Video Star

when you post it to YouTube.

To unlock these after you have bought

any Power Pack,

tap the lighting bolt,

and then tap Buy Single Pack.

Scroll down

till you see the Video Star Perks Pack.

Tap on it

and Enjoy!!!

For more infomation >> Want Free Effects? - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle Does NOT Want Prince Harry To Build Shoe Room At Kensington Palace, - Duration: 2:05.

Meghan Markle Does NOT Want Prince Harry To Build Shoe Room At Kensington Palace,

Meghan Markle does not want Prince Harry to build her a full-size room for just her shoes

at Kensington Palace, despite a made-up report. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this claim.

We�re told it�s �false.�

According to the National Enquirer, the �Suits� actress is a �shoe fanatic� and wants

Prince Harry to build her an �enormous� closet for her footwear at Kensington Palace.

A so-called �source� tells the tabloid, Markle is �emphasizing that it�s got to

be bigger, better and infinitely more lavish than the one Prince William hammered together�

for bride Kate Middleton. �It�ll probably end up looking like a bloody shoe store,�

further purports the magazine�s supposed insider. However, alleges the outlet, Prince

Harry �thinks it�s a small price to pay for Meghan�s happiness.�

Gossip Cop recently called out the National Enquirer for falsely alleging Markle was renovating

Kensington Palace, and this latest angle regarding the royal residence is equally untrue. A source

close to the actress assures us the entire report is completely �false,� and there

has no been talk of Markle asking Prince Harry to build her a full-size room for her shoes

at the estate. Markle, who is not even engaged to Prince Harry, is not planning to make any

changes to Kensington Palace, and any claims made otherwise are just wrong.

Of course, we�re not surprised by the outlet�s bogus report. Earlier this month, we also

exposed the publication for untruthfully alleging Kate Middleton was helping Pippa ban Markle

from her upcoming wedding. And shortly before that tall tale, we corrected the tabloid for

wrongly maintaining Pippa was demanding Prince Harry attend her wedding without Markle. Neither

story was true, and the same goes for this latest fabrication.

THANKS FOR WATCHING. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle Does NOT Want Prince Harry To Build Shoe Room At Kensington Palace, - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Group Video Journal 3 (make up - where I want to be after graduation) - Duration: 1:26.

So where do I want to end up after I graduate from this program….

Ideally, I'd be working for the Cohen Veteran's Network.

They are an organization that provides free mental healthcare to all military veterans

as well as their family members.

I just think that their organization aligns so well with what it means to be a Rehabilitation

Counselor.

They focus getting veterans through the mental traumas they have carried over with them,

help them to mentally find ways to acclimate to civilian life, and also provide treatment

for the whole familial unit who may find themselves having trouble adjusting to their loved one

post military service.

They also work to have same day service, and provide transportation to those who cannot

make it to the clinic themselves.

The moment I heard about the Cohen Veteran's Network, it just seemed like the perfect fit.

I also learned earlier this year that they'll be opening a clinic here in El Paso later

this year or early next year so I'm hoping that I'll find a place for myself in their

facility.

If for whatever reason I can't work for them specifically, I'd like to work with

veterans in general.

I feel that many of them go through some of the most traumatic scenes that a human being

can go through for the sake of our freedom, and get short changed when they return.

I feel like it's the least I can do to help them settle back into civilian life as comfortably

as possible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét