Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily land Apr 29 2017

Hello my friends and welcome to "Bouzoukiland"

In today's video I'll show you how to play

"Aivaliotiko"

which is an instrumental song and it's written in Dm Sabah

It's rhythm is "Zeibekiko" 9/8

Let's check this out

Part 1

Repeat

Part 2

Repeat

Part 3

Repeat

Part 4

Repeat

For more infomation >> Αϊβαλιώτικο - Aivaliotiko - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's latest remarks on trade, THAAD land like bombshell in S. Korea - Duration: 2:11.

U.S. President Donald Trump threw some curveballs South Korea's way on Friday with regards to

the THAAD missile defense system and Washington's bilateral trade pact with Seoul.

For more on the remarks that rocked South Korea,... Connie Kim reports.

U.S. President Donald Trump came down hard on South Korea during his exclusive interview

with Reuters, raising doubts about two pillars of their bilateral relationship.

Trump says he wants a renegotiation or termination of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement...

and that Seoul should pay for the THAAD missile defense system.

The bilateral trade pact was a recurring theme... during Trump's presidential campaign... and

he repeatedly threatened to pull out of the "job killing deal."

If Trump's comments sound familiar...

"It's unacceptable.

It's a horrible deal made by Hillary.

It's a horrible deal.

And we're going to renegotiate that deal, or terminate it."

...it's because Vice President Mike Pence had said during a recent visit to Seoul that

the U.S. would work to revise the FTA.

Trump also dropped a bombshell about the THAAD missile defense system.

He said Seoul should pay for the U.S. military hardware, which he estimated at a staggering

one billion U.S. dollars.

"So I informed South Korea it would be appropriate if they paid.

Nobody is going to do that.

Why are we paying a billion dollars?

It's a billion-dollar system.

It's phenomenal.

It's the most incredible equipment you have ever seen.

It shoots missiles right out of the sky.

And it protects them.

I want to protect them.

We are going to protect them.

But they should pay for that.

And they understand that."

But an official from Seoul's foreign ministry said it has never been informed of related

information.

Trump's comments also appear to go against the current Status of Forces Agreement between

the two countries, which says Washington should foot the bill for the deployment and operation

of a single THAAD system, while Seoul pays for the land and relevant facilities.

"The THAAD deployment is a key issue in the presidential election set for May 9th.

Frontrunner Moon Jae-in has said the deployment should be delayed until a new administration

takes office, even as the U.S. accelerates the installation.

Connie Kim, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Trump's latest remarks on trade, THAAD land like bombshell in S. Korea - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Stadt, Land, Fluss - english subtitles - 日本語サブタイトル - Duration: 17:22.

...the Father is from Paris... ah no, the Mother...

...and we always sung, my friend and me:

...my mama, does it without a pajama, the papa without a rubber...

<i>Grandfather, shall we start?</i>

Okay, yeah...

<b><i>Well, for you it wasn't love at first sight?</b></i>

huh?

<i>...for you it wasn't love at first sight?</i>

Oh dear god, no...

At 2,3 parties...

With a colleague together, we played music for the students... and so somehow...

and well, then we were dancing together and... you know how things happen...

"fall in love"

The opposite.

My first sight was grey...

...gruesome.

A horror at first sight.

The horror was the something unknown to me, something that disgusted me.

...and there we went along well with each other,

and I was very welcomed by Viki's mother,

even though she was a little despot.

And Viki was welcomed with open arms from my parents immediately.

And I wanted to satisfy my curiosity...

-what's going on between two sexes-

and I was unaffected by it,

because I didn't have an emotional connection.

<i>And how many years after meeting each other, when did you marry?</i>

Nine years.

<i>Much later?</i>

Yes.

<i>So you were nine years together and only then you married?</i>

Yes, but, well, it was quite strict,

when Viki slept at our place, she had to sleep in my room and I had to sleep with my parents in the big room.

<i>Really?</i>

Yeah, it was like that.

She was over-catholic.

<i>Your mother?</i>

Yes.

Am I so remarkably negative, usually?

I don't perceive myself like this...

[window kitchen view into the backyard]

[Grandfather Moritz]

<i>Grandfather, what do you know about the "original sin"?</i>

What is "the original sin"?

A pea...

...an "original sin"...

You come here as a...

...a child into this world, you understand?

Yeah, you are born...

yeah, and then you experience, start living your life.

In the beginning in some way -until you are ready for school...

and after you start already thinking independently.

How, what, do I need,

well...

to exist.

You are a living being on this earth and have to try to live or be...

...what let's say ... that oneself is...

...develop oneself.

My instinct in this direction was always...

...to have a task, something to fulfill.

It starts from the moment when you dare to take responsibility.

Couldn't find him [grandfather], no?

[grandmother making "Apfelstrudel"]

<i>And this Jesus up there is always watching over your cooking?</i>

Who?

Possibly...

possibly... but he does't remind me when I forget something!

So!

A lot of manual labour has been done back in the old days.

There were no machines in use,

almost everything done by hand

and it was a pretty big farmyard that needed to be maintained.

Then there was a lot of livestock...

...that needed to be taken care of.

With the cows...

with my sister we had to make a decision:

one goes to the pigs and the other one goes to the cows.

and my sister went to the cows, because I didn't like the milking.

And I went to the piggies.

Actually it was great fun!

And we had many. We slaughtered 12 pigs per year...

because there were so many people in the farm.

<i>How many?</i>

Usually we were around 12-15 and in summer we had helpers.

...all mown by hand, all maintained by hand.

In summertime we were often up to 20 people and those people needed to be fed.

And I was working everywhere, on the field, in the garden...

...this was actually the way I grew up.

Until then...

...after the war...

I was still at home even though I wanted to go away, but I couldn't.

It was simply not possible because all the people we had, they all died in the war.

Those were 4 or 5 farmworkers.

And because of that all the children had to stay at home and collaborate together.

We were 5,6 children... all apart from Fredi, because of his studies, he just came home in the vacations.

<i>What did he study?</i>

He is an architect.

He studied in Seckau [a monastery].

The Mother wanted him to become a priest,...

...this failed.

And with us [the other kids] it wasn't possible [to study].

We were working hard at home.

I wanted to go away, secretly since ever.

I wanted to go to Switzerland.

I thought: I won't stay at home.

And then this thing happened...

...that I met Moritz.

<i>When you met Grandmother, how was that?</i>

At an electricity construction site in <i>Fessnach</i>. [place of the farmyard where she grew up]

Well where did we meet? After half a year we already married...

much too fast

...well he was a lovely boy...

...if I could have only known what the result will be back then...

No, you are not filming yet...?

Well it went on...

...after we met sometimes and so on...

...and then this story...

...as she realised that something was on the way.

Well, she was...

then she was in the sixth month...

...so then we married.

I said: Sure, you will,

you are useful and so on... we talked reasonably.

And you have to, the thriving business must go on.

And '58 was my wedding and then there was my own life...

...that I had to create on my own and this was hard.

<i>You said to her "You are useful"?</i>

Sure.

Ask her.

Yes.

<i>But that's not very ro[mantic]...</i>

A woman needs to be useful.<i>But that's not very ro[mantic]...</i>

A woman needs to be useful.

When you think economically...

...she must do this and that and that...

...yeah...

...handle certain things.

<i>For example?</i>

The economical workings of the household.

The construction of the house.

From the basement to the roof -I helped with everything!

When we started...

at five o ?clock in the morning I had to drive with the tractor...

to <i>Teufenbach</i>.

There was the brick factory.

And at this time there were the first bricks fabricated because at this time bricks were used rarely or quite rarely...

I had to be there early at 5am, when I wasn't there the first -at this time they started building social buildings...

...or "<i>Gemeindebauten</i>" -they built with the same bricks.

and whoever was the fastest there...

Today there are huge stacks that aren't used.

When they came out of the oven, we had to wear leather gloves to pile them up.

And then I had to drive back with the tractor so the people would have bricks to build up the walls.

That's how we started.

With getting children it starts.

<i>And what else?</i>

Yes, you can see how she is working.

That goes until now...

...until kicking the bucket.

<i>And that's how you fell in love?</i>

Yes, of course, yes.

I mean, of course such a blind love we did not encounter...

...as a manual labourer you have no time for such thing, you understand?

In a way, as you guys are growing up now...

...can you understand?

<i>Not completely, no.</i>

...yeah...

...it is...

...probably if this [pregnancy] wouldn't have happened that she...

...expecting a child, you know...

...probably we wouldn't have come to marry that early, you understand?

Yeah that's how it was.

That was...

...everything, as it is offered and written...

...the whole thing is not a romantic novel... you understand?

...so many things are interconnected...

...if you start a family and things get arranged and so on...

...that there is a shack standing and so on...

...yeah, and someone else...

Nowadays Bernd [first born son] says: "What shall I do with the shack?"

Well I mean...

...you understand this?

He doesn't deserve it.

And probably he won't get it [the shack] from me.

You understand this? This is getting trivialised!

I can't tell you more.

O?rni [second born son] is the same...

Yeah, they don't want to step into the footsteps. They want their own thing and...

<i>But you also didn't step into anyone's footsteps. You also created something of your own, no?</i>

Otherwise nothing would have materialised.

And if you do not have this vision, you understand,

that starts already... when you are in high school this already starts.

In grammar school it doesn't start yet, there you do something, you know, what usually everyone does.

And after you get selected.

"You are mature enough for high school" back then, the teacher said to my mother.

"We have to sent him off to Tamsweg, to high school." You know.

The fact the that boarding school there was for free...

...this was offered by the NS back then...

...the education costed no money, everything was for free...

...until high ranks.

And then I was 12 years old in 1942 which means being AH-mature, which means being Adolf Hitler mature, you understand...

<i>What does that mean?</i>

This was an academy in <i>Pfarrwerfen</i>, at the castle of Werfen, a training to become an officer, they trained AH-students.

And you were such an AH-student?

Yes, because I already passed those exams. To continue...

And what do they do there, in this Adolf Hitler school?

Well it was similar to a graduation school or so, you know, probably.

Well and you needed to be mature enough, athletic, healthy, no physical infirmity, or anything like that...

...and you had to be able to be a role model for other people, you know.

<i>And you were such a role model?</i>

Yes, I was such a guy.

<i>And still you are?</i>

Of course! You can't lose that.

There are people like, "do what you want" but this is impossible [when you are] with me...

He shot over my head...

...

...but I only got to know that later from my neighbour, who saw it.

And this was not significant to me as I only got to know that later.

When I was already at home.

This happened while... looting.

I was with several people...

...about 700-800 people were in this storage. Around and underneath...

We were next to the <i>Danube</i>. Where I grew up, and there was one storage after the other.

Fabrics, food... flour... what else... peas...

All those things were stored in this freight wagons.

For inport or export -you couldn't tell because the wagons were standing still.

And then there were more and more SS people guarding this area.

And as long as there weren't any, the leftover men -who stayed at home for some reason instead of going to the military

well, they were hanging around and looted.

Most of them were in <i>D"obling</i> where the wine was kept.

On the <i>D"oblinger</i> Main Street.

And since there weren't any bottles left but only barrels,

which have been smashed by the Russians...

...who also wanted the wine...

...so those men who arranged themselves to bring the wine...

...with buckets...

...with carrying handles, common waterbuckets...

...or watering cans, walking around, and had in each hand either a bucket or a watering can to bring home.

To us, crossing over the <i>Danube</i> channel.

Where the dead horses and the dead Russians were floating around...

...around the small bridge that was makeshifted on the water.

That was insane.

They poured some white powder over them, because of the infections, because of the corpses, and it smelled even worse.

This was horrible. I only crossed the riverside once.

I think I had a watering can with me...

...but I didn't bring anything back home, this was too much for me.

But all those things we didn't need, we exchanged for food.

The exchanging business was active trading that time.

There was a main place for it in <i>Vienna</i>, the <i>Karlsplatz</i>, this was the big exchange place.

And from now and then the police came and arrested people who had something... like cigarettes or so.

We lived from what we already had.

Only me, I had 14 bolts of shirt silk.

I was them dragging home.

This was 2 days before the Russians raided us, in our <i>"Gemeindebau"</i>.

Well, they took over the <i>"Gemeindebau"</i>.

And I have pulled this huge, long bag with this 14 bolts.

Like a potato bag, made out of a rough jute.

With those 14 bolts... from the railtracks... at the level of our apartment, near the <i>Danube</i>.

And there they shot people...

...that have been looting. I also got to know that later on.

Insane.

But with the help of two young SS soldiers, who have seen that I was carrying heavily.

And they pulled those bags to my home.

And there they put their rifles...

they were scamming... they were voluntary SS people who got a SS-stamp on their arms, artificially... they were not yet 19 years old...

They leaned their rifles next to the front door, went in... my mother made them some tea...

there you see, how in times of hardship suddenly everything comes together.

People helping each other, it's like... "finally finding humanity"...what connects us.

The humane. That we are all equal as humans.

Of course the people from the house recognised this and accused my mother terribly.

For what she did, that she catered SS people.

And they confessed to us that they are on the run from the military.

And coming from... <i>Deutschaltenburg</i> or near this area...

From their... unit.

And asked us for the best place to swim over the <i>Danube</i> River.

<i>Are you afraid of the death?</i>

Not at all.

<i>And do you believe in reincarnation?</i>

This is one of the very hard questions...but I have to say actually not.

I'm the born Anti-Christ...

...well, I was somehow raised in an over-catholic manner... but in my subconsciousness...

...and somehow enlightened as my father...

...even serving the church as an altar boy, but actually I did not really believe in this, I didn't take this for real.

<i>And do you believe in god?</i>

This is as hard as the first question, if I believe in reincarnation.

In some sort of justice I believe in,

but I can't really believe because why would it be so terrible in this world?

That evil people, through a misbelief and baiting in their religion,

become assassination killers and lurid beasts...

Therefore I can't believe in god.

<i>Are you afraid of the death?</i>

No.

When death comes, it is there. Then the time has come.

I'm not afraid.

<i>And how do you want to die?</i>

Closing the eyes, falling asleep.

Not getting old in a way to be in need, to be depending on someone. I don't want that.

I also don't want to go to a home for the elderly.

I want to get old at home, in my own four walls.

Short and sweet.

<i>And do you believe in reincarnation?</i>

What can I say? No.

<i>Do you believe that the soul is going somewhere?</i>

Yes... yes.

<i>How do you imagine that?</i>

Yes... I am catholic and in this way my life is orientated.

So you believe in god?

That's right.

Very well.

<i>And how do you imagine god?</i>

<i>Or what is god for you?</i>

Well he is...

how to say...

this is hard to explain.

<i>Well, explain to me, grandmother!</i>

Whom, who believes in... god...

he will pray to him, will ask for things... when he needs help...

and help comes and so it continues. And it's fine.

And so I imagine that.

And when it's time to die, I want to close my eyes and not bother anyone.

This is my vision.

For more infomation >> Stadt, Land, Fluss - english subtitles - 日本語サブタイトル - Duration: 17:22.

-------------------------------------------

A man 85 was serious beaten by his son for a disputed land - Duration: 2:03.

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God...

(A woman's voice): My granddad is your father

Don't beat him. Stop now (crying woman)

The old man's head was bloody due to his son assaults

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét