Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily land Apr 28 2017

City of stars, are you shining just for me?

City of stars, there's so much that I can't see

Who knows?

I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you

That now our dreams They've finally come true

City of stars, just one thing everybody wants

There in the bars

And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants

It's love

Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else

A rush

A glance

A touch

A dance

A look in somebody's eyes To light up the skies

To open the world and send it reeling

A voice that says, I'll be here

And you'll be alright

I don't care if I know, just where I will go

'Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling

A rat-tat-tat on my heart

Think I want it to stay

City of stars Are you shining just for me?

City of stars

You never shined so brightly

For more infomation >> City of Stars - La La Land // Ukelele Cover by StayStrong - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Land Drilling machine installation for drill. How to make drill machine - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Land Drilling machine installation for drill. How to make drill machine - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mechanics behind Kirby's float ability - Duration: 4:52.

Kirby is a video game series published by Nintendo and is created by Masahiro Sakurai

of HAL Laboratory.

Kirby is a platformer but several spinoffs have also been released.

The first game in the series was released in 1992 for the Game Boy and was Sakurai's

first game!

I mean commercially it's his first game but, I don't believe it was his very first game

"ever" but if so, he did a pretty good job.

Kirby was intended as an entry-level game for anyone to play.

The game sold five million copies and was followed by games for different Nintendo consoles.

In many platformer games, you want the challenge, but you play a Kirby game for the relaxing

gameplay because there isn't that much challenge in Kirby, and that may seem like a bad thing.

In the world of video games, players want a challenge.

But Kirby isn't that hard.

Sakurai wanted Kirby to be for everyone and Kirby needed to change some things.

Kirby has a health bar, at the time, many games had only 1 or 2 hit points, the health

bar means that you can make mistakes.

There isn't a time limit, so you don't feel that you need to hurry up.

But if you look at Kirby's abilities they're pretty different from other platformers.

I mean think about the first Kirby game where you didn't have the copy ability, you couldn't

do that until Kirby's Adventure.

What could you do in the first game that other platform characters can't do?

I'm not talking about sucking things up...

I'm talking about another ability Kirby has that may be overlooked by some.

You can skip areas that are too challenging because you can FLOAT.

The choice to give the player that ability would make the game very easy.

But the designers don't care how you play the game, you can play it however you like.

What might be a cheat code to fly in other games, is an ability that Kirby can perform

whenever you want.

For me, that is maybe the biggest difference from Kirby and most platformers that make

this game relaxing.

Mario has also had the ability to fly in a number of Mario games.

In Super Mario Bros. 3, when you get the super leaf you can run to fill your power meter

and fly for a bit before you need to land again.

There are three requirements you need, and when you do fly you can only fly for a bit.

But that's still impressive that Mario even has the ability to fly, in the first Mario

game and many other platformers, you can't fly.

Most game designers don't want you to get to places that the player are not intended

to go, but many of Nintendo's games often don't care if you get to an unintended area,

that is an extra reason for what makes their games so good.

It's satisfying to get to places high up in the sky, that may be Kirby's weakest point

if you think about it.

In Kirby, you can fly indefinitely, so there really isn't hard to reach areas in the sky.

That's maybe why there isn't that many secret areas in the sky, Kirby can't even fly above

the screen border as you can see.

But then again, that isn't really what the Kirby series is about, as it uses flying in

a different way.

And in Mario, it's a challenge to even get to those secret areas.

This is just one aspect for why we love playing Kirby.

I personally love both Mario and Kirby, but I do like the challenge of Mario more, but

that doesn't mean that I don't like Kirby.

You can love both series and I bet there is many who do.

But today I wanted to give some love to Kirby.

For more infomation >> Mechanics behind Kirby's float ability - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Λίγο λίγο θα με συνηθίσεις - Ligo ligo tha me sinithisis - Duration: 3:40.

Hello my friends and welcome to "Bouzoukiland"

In today's video I'll show you how to play the song

"Ligo ligo tha me sinithisis"

Which is written mainly in Dm Ousak

except the Refren where it changes a little

and it's rhythm is "Tsifteteli" 4/4

Let's check this out

Part 1 Intro

Part 2 Couple

Part 3 Refren

and at this point we play again the 1st part of Couple

For more infomation >> Λίγο λίγο θα με συνηθίσεις - Ligo ligo tha me sinithisis - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's latest remarks on trade, THAAD land like bombshell in S. Korea - Duration: 2:08.

We start with the latest comments from U.S. President Donald Trump in an explosive interview

with Reuters.

He threw some curveballs South Korea's way with his remarks on THAAD and Washington's

bilateral trade pact with South Korea.

Connie Kim has a wrap up of Trump's statements.

U.S. President Donald Trump came down hard on South Korea during his exclusive interview

with Reuters, raising doubts about two pillars of their bilateral relationship.

Trump says he wants a renegotiation or termination of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement...

and that Seoul should pay for the THAAD missile defense system.

The bilateral trade pact was a recurring theme... during Trump's presidential campaign... and

he repeatedly threatened to pull out of the "job killing deal."

If Trump's comments sound familiar...

"It's unacceptable.

It's a horrible deal made by Hillary.

It's a horrible deal.

And we're going to renegotiate that deal, or terminate it."

...it's because Vice President Mike Pence had said during a recent visit to Seoul that

the U.S. would work to revise the FTA.

Trump also dropped a bombshell about the THAAD missile defense system.

He said Seoul should pay for the U.S. military hardware, which he estimated at a staggering

one billion U.S. dollars.

"So I informed South Korea it would be appropriate if they paid.

Nobody is going to do that.

Why are we paying a billion dollars?

It's a billion-dollar system.

It's phenomenal.

It's the most incredible equipment you have ever seen.

It shoots missiles right out of the sky.

And it protects them.

I want to protect them.

We are going to protect them.

But they should pay for that.

And they understand that."

But an official from Seoul's foreign ministry said it has never been informed of related

information.

Trump's comments also appear to go against the current Status of Forces Agreement between

the two countries, which says Washington should foot the bill for the deployment and operation

of a single THAAD system, while Seoul pays for the land and relevant facilities.

"The THAAD deployment is a key issue in the presidential election set for May 9th.

Frontrunner Moon Jae-in has said the deployment should be delayed until a new administration

takes office, even as the U.S. accelerates the installation.

Connie Kim, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Trump's latest remarks on trade, THAAD land like bombshell in S. Korea - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Construction is booming, land is running out - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Construction is booming, land is running out - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

In the Land of Lolita (Au Pays du Lolita) [Subbed] - Duration: 24:33.

Dressing in lolita gives me the impression to have the right of dreaming.

There's a lot of elegance, it's fine, delicate, and the colors are vivid.

It's a representation of beauty for me. To me, you can't be lolita and have disheveled hair. You need to assume your clothes.

I don't what to say but it's just that I like it and that I please myself when I wear that kind of clothes and am with my friends.

I can exist like I want because after all under the dress, with or without the dress, it's me and it'll always be me.

But it allows me to feel good, the concept allows me to feel good. Because lolita is also a concept.

"In the land of lolita..."

What I mostly like is its "fresh" side with the flowers. And I like the two big bows here, it's beautiful and with that lace it's sumptuous.

And most of all, what's really researched in lolita dresses is the print.

And since every print is unique, every time a new one is released everyone is jumping on it

and thus, if you really want it, you need to be there at the right place at the right time.

A hairpin is very very rare, when they release a hairpin you need to jump on the occasion.

Especially since hairpins aren't very common and they look differently on someone's head than a simple Alice Bow.

Also, putting lots of things in your hair is OTT. It means having lots of things on you.

I decorated this outfit with all the accessories I have like, for example, wearing gloves with lots of rings.

But what I find to be good taste is having lots of things, but not too much, or else it looks -sorry to say that- it makes you look like a Christmas tree.

Having just enough and not especially a huge lot is what good OTT is to me.

There, mom!

It suits you wonderfully. It's the next one you want if I understood?

Yes!

And the shape? Do you like it? That kind of shape is unusual.

At first, mom and dad were absolutely not ok with me wearing pink. They told me "It's not wearable! I mean, you can't wear a dress with ponies on it!"

I kinda took it slowly thinking it was more of a whim than anything, but when I noticed that it really was important to her,

that she felt better in those clothes than in the one we choose together in other stores,

Well... we needed to invest a little in it, then a little more...

And so, you were saying that the little dotted cardigan was...

In the end it actually looks funny!

Do you sometimes swap your dresses?

Yes! I love lending my dresses but if some people don't want to I would understand, from fear of damaging them, but I like taking that risk.

And even then, I lend to reliable people that I know very well, people that generally take care of their dresses.

I know who I'm lending to, it's not as if I was lending to anyone

I don't lend to everyone.

Because lolita costs a lot of money and telling yourself that by lending a dress, that you had a hard time getting,

to someone who, in the end, doesn't care as much as us, will damage it...

It kinda hurts my heart. Because, well, you had a hard time getting it and we care about it.

This one is at 290€ but Angelic Pretty dresses like the one I wore before are (about) 359€.

Even if normally in Japan, it's like 100€. This one is at 290€ but Angelic Pretty dresses like the one I wore before are (about) 359€.

Even if normally in Japan, it's like 100€.

There are also websites where there are dresses that are at, for example, 35€, and they're way less expensive.

It's almost the same type of quality except there are less fabric options, while here there are fabrics with different textures...

What you can also do is going to websites specialized in second hand dresses.

Second hand is dresses that were already worn by people that want to resell it on the internet.

But you need to be careful about the notice because on some websites, they have a notice where they tell you about the quality of the dress, the number of times it has been worn, if it's damaged or not.

They always put pics to show you if there's a little stain of something, they circle it in red,...

So, after that, you have to be willing to want the dress despite her damages.

Everyone is dressed with dull colors like black, grey... and it doesn't make me happy.

When I go in the subway and wear pink, even if some people are going to criticize, at least, I'm sure that I bring some cheerfulness in that dull world.

I think that it's a style that looks doll-like, more "childish" and it matches with my way of thinking and who I am.

Are you scared of growing up?

A little.

Why?

Because I don't want to have a lot of responsabilities like paying bills. I don't find that fun.

The world as it is now, doesn't allow us, being different, to take more freedom.

Since the world was world, the Man must work to feed himself, the Man is must do this and that, needs to be conscious of other people, realize he's not alone...

Which makes it in a way that in the end people trapped themselves in one type of life,one type of person,in only one type;

the type which is our opposite and is called "normal" which means with no differences, without being capable of having a real personality,

without doing anything really attractive to them and tell themselves that they are "themselves".

-Welcome to Josca's home-

What was difficult was talking to my parents about it.

It's not exactly simple to come up to your parents and say "By the way, I would like to be lolita!"

At first they were quite surprised, and they kinda braked and said "In what kind of adventure are you getting us into?"

At first they looked at me funny because telling right to your parents, I mean you can't really tell them otherwise,

that you wanna be lolita when you already have a "manga" style with pleated skirts

and all of a sudden say you wanna change to be lolita... that surprised them.

I took one year to convince my parents by talking to them about it constantly.

This is something I love a lot which made me fall in love when i saw it. It's a phone case.

It's a little imposing.

Yes but it's so cute. I rarely use it as a phone case, I usually clip it on my bag. What I like a lot about it is the little face of the bunny.

The lolita's soul is the soul of gaiety.

It's a soul different from all of the other souls, it's the soul of the "little girl" in yourself, the soul of femininity,

of finding beauty in things, of romanticism... Of everything the world has lost to us.

I don't only count lolitas that have dresses. I also count lolitas that are lolita in the soul, who are discreet, at home, and dream to be like us.

-Welcome to Château de Breteuil-

I didn't even know about that movement, I didn't even know about the dresses... I didn't know anything. She showed it to me 2 years ago. It made me laugh, as I found them a bit... ridiculous.

But by seeing them again and again, seeing the dresses, pretty things that are well made, well sewn...

I admitted it was pretty, not on everyone, but it's pretty when it's well worn. But you have to know about it, be into it...

It's like everything else; by seeing it again and again... Like when you listen to a music playing on the radio, at first you don't like it, they play it again and again,

and at the end, you find it cool and you buy it. It's kinda the same thing.

At first, I had trouble getting used to it. Some outfits are quite exuberant. But I'm here today, to make her happy.

And I tell myself it's not a bad movement, they're nice, they're girls that wander around in dresses that aren't ugly,

they drink tea, eat little cakes... It's not a dangerous movement so, well.

Now they're still teens, but what if it continues?

We'll see!

Will you still tolerate it as much?

Well, I think she should. It's my point of view, and I think she should change,

but I think she'll change by herself the day where...she gets married, has kids...

Or maybe she'll stay this way and introduce her lifestyle to her kids and her husband.

But I'll always tolerate it. It's my daughter so I'll tolerate.

People find me weird compared to her (Josca). But we're the same. We both come to school dressed "normally", well, "normally", what's normality?

To me, being "normal" is being who you are inside, dress the way you want,.. as long as we like it it stays "normal".

There's not a special style called "normal" and all the others are called "weird". Normality is what we are ourselves and not what others want us to be.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are complexed by their appearance or mentally, or that were belittled too much and they can't understand.

People always need to be with "the others" in hope to feel better, to say "Yes, I have friends".

But that's not what life is. When you are yourself, you see life differently,

you see it from your point of view, and not from "the other" point of view.

They know they're unhappy so they tell themselves "other people must be like that too!"

A style really doesn't hurt anybody. Everyone could be able to wear what they want and tell yourself "i'll buy that because everyone wears that" ,in a way, it's being scared of being different, scared of people judging. But I'm sure that at least 50% of people wouldn't want to be dressed the way they are. That they are sad about it but they don't dare. And when they see lolitas they'll compliment them, because in a way they're kinda "envious".

It's a fear of asserting themselves.

Exactly. The other ones are complexed, and when they see lolitas they feel bad they feel ashamed for them. And since they feel ashamed for them they take the shame for themselves and they become aggressive.

If we were self conscious we would be really discrete and we wouldn't dare to show ourselves in public in colorful dresses, exposed to people and their remarks.

Like, for example the remarks we have is that this style is very..."look at me". Sure, you can say it looks this way even if it's not our intention,

but if I was really feeling self conscious I would probably dress in black, with discrete things, and hide in a corner.

When we are together in the street she's rarely dressed in lolita because it's not always easy because people stare. But I entirely assume being with her when she's dressed like this in public.

And how does your surroundings see her?

My family accept it just as it is.

And what do your friends say?

They say "don't you find it weird she dresses like that?" or "did you know she dress like that" and I say that yes, that I know it and don't care. And if they're not happy about it it's the same thing.

We don't have to force ourselves to be something else than what we are just to please people, people we don't know, that aren't our parents, family...

That'll never talk to us and that don't have a word to say on what we should do of our lives. Life is long so we need to profit and make it nice and not waste it.

What does it feel like to be stopped constantly by photographs?

It's kinda embarrassing. But it's true that often when we go to Paris, we stop for that and sometimes it lasts 10 to 20 minutes or more,

because more people stop again and again to take pics and they say, "Oh please, just two minutes, we want to take a pic!"

So sometimes it's cumbersome, but ah well.

We don't do that to be noticed, and sometimes when you're in a hurry well... And sometimes they don't even ask permission and we feel like circus freaks.

Aren't you scared about your picture getting deflected?

Yes, often. And I never see the pictures in the end so it's kinda scary but what can we do besides posing or go away? There's not a lot we can do.

And even if we tell them no they consider they're right anyway because we're dressed flashy. They don't wanna hear anything or admit they're wrong.

-A big family-

I'm going to introduce you my several sisters reunited here. To begin, I'll introduce you to Loliz, my big sister.

Hello!

It can have different significations: you can be sister with another lolita if we share a fraternal link or simply because it's a great friend

but also because some of us need advice, to be guided in lolita...

And also know some things that you don't know when you just started.

-Loliz, 31 years old: big sister to Josca-

She's really my little sister that I wish I had. There's the sharing we have in between sisters,

like when you share the same passion, and I get along with her family, her parents...

I come to at her place sometimes. I maybe feel the need to protect her from the viciousness of some girls and...

Does it exist?

Unfortunately yes, Josca is attacked quite a lot but well.

And there, is my sister "Miwako," she's my "twin sister."

-Miwako, 18 years old- Josca's twin sister

A twin sister is someone who's always there for you and who guides you when you make mistakes. Josca is always there to put some light in my life.

Every Wednesday she would come over for Spanish lessons and every time it made me happy for the week. And if I need someone to talk to or if I need help for something she'll be there.

Seeing her gives me confidence.

Tea parties are always grandiose, that's also why we don't want to miss them.

It's an extremely prestigious event, not everyone can especially attend it. It's an honor to attend it because we're always in fabulous decors.

It's also a way to meet our correspondents and talk about our experience in lolita and have a good time!

-In the best of the worlds?-

The girls' universe can be closed, ruthless, even elitist... If you don't have the last dress released or you suck, you don't have money...

Of course, they're not all like that thankfully, or else we wouldn't last long in that environment. But sometimes you need to put yourself in a bubble and not listen to what the others say

and continue to live our passion with our friends that are true and sincere.

-The surprise guest-

-Aoki Misako, Kawaii Ambassador-

-Autographing her book-

There, I'm waiting in line, as you can see the line is huge, to get a dedicace and a picture with Aoki Misako!

She's a lolita icon and also a well-known Baby the Stars Shine Bright model. And for me, she's kindness incarnated.

Yes but you can be a princess and a doll at 31yo too! It doesn't mean anything, women are all princesses, whoever they are.

For more infomation >> In the Land of Lolita (Au Pays du Lolita) [Subbed] - Duration: 24:33.

-------------------------------------------

One step closer to grocery store building on Austintown bar's land - Duration: 0:58.

[A18]20170427 ATOWN ZONE HRG-VO

The Austintown Zoning Commission

this evening unanimously

approved

a zone change for land where the

Pink Elephant bar now stands --

to eventually

allow a German based grocery

store chain to build on the

property.

The approval was another step

toward Lidl grocery stores

building at the corner

of Mahoning Avenue and Wilcox

Road -- next to the Austintown

Walmart.

The commission included a

provision that no light be seen

where the grocery store meets

any adjoining property. Three

people were opposed -- all of

whom live along or off of Wilcox

Road.

John Nock: "IT'S A NARROW TWO

LANE ROAD TRUCKS ALREADY

HAVE PROBLEMS ENTERING AND

EXITING THE WALMART."

Teddi Oberman: "AND IS THIS AT

THE EXPENSE OF THE RESIDENTIAL

AREA

AROUND THIS REZONING PROPERTY."

The zone change still must be

approved by the Austintown

trustees. A public

hearing and vote will be

scheduled for some time in May.

For more infomation >> One step closer to grocery store building on Austintown bar's land - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bringing Back the Prairie - Duration: 1:48.

Bruce Reynolds and Julie Hoffman want to bring back the prairie.

They raise cattle on about 1,700 acres in south central Oklahoma.

Six decades ago, the land was nothing but wide-open grasslands.

But over the years, juniper and cedar trees encroached, turning the open landscape into

a forest.

These forests have little biodiversity – which is bad for the cattle business and bad for

wildlife.

That's why Bruce and Julie are taking the land back and restoring it to its former glory.

This is how they do it…

First, they knock down the cedars with a dozer.

The next year, they burn them.

And then… voila… prairie begins to return.

Beneath the soil, seeds that have been stored for many years begin to sprout.

And a new prairie emerges, ripe with colors, which the bees and butterflies love, and high-protein

grasses, which are perfect for cattle and game species like northern bobwhite.

Bruce and Julie worked with USDA's Natural Resources Conservation Service, or NRCS, to

make this possible.

Brandon Chandler, the local NRCS district conservationist, worked with them to plan

and implement the practices that help restore the prairie, such as removing the encroaching

trees and then using prescribed burning.

NRCS also provided funds to help pay for those practices, which have far-reaching benefits,

including healthier soil and cleaner and more abundant water.

Do you want to improve the health of your native rangelands?

Visit nrcs.usda.gov to learn more about available assistance.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét