Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily here Jan 30 2019

falling on my head like memories ....

For more infomation >> Fantasy----here comes the rain again .... - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Here's what you need to know as temps hit dangerous low in Metro Detroit - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> WATCH: Here's what you need to know as temps hit dangerous low in Metro Detroit - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here's an Overview of My E92 BMW M3 - Duration: 17:28.

all right freezing cold hi Oh today well it's actually been freezing cold

everyday but it's still really cold but I'm out here making some content now

that's stupid that's stupid yeah that's really dumb let's not do it

what's going on guys my name is Boston if you're new to the channel thank you

so much for stopping by I'm in my new m3 and I got this a few weeks ago and I

really haven't made much content with it yet and there's a pretty good reason

that's been horrible in Ohio it's been like 15 degrees some days some days two

degrees the next day 45 degrees you never know and you know today I kind of

want to it's kind of dirty right now it's my daily driver so I wanted to go

get it washed up and kind of make an overview video it's it's a 2013 m3

competition and it's got a lot more things done to it

I guess it's not a lot but it's got more to it than just just exactly what's on

the surface I kind of wanted to go over everything that it has and you know make

a little video over viewing my 2013 m3 and I want to talk about is what I had

before this and why I chose to get an m3 over some other vehicles I was thinking

of so let's go get a washing and let's get to it

pull it up to the car wash I don't generally like to go to car washes to be

honest with you um because I hate that they scratch up your vehicle this one

however is kind of the one exception for me it it basically nothing touches your

car and it's not like the other touchless is where you still have a like

a rail to go into this one doesn't have a rail nothing touches your car there

cheapest wash which is seven dollars which I prefer because it doesn't put

wax or any chemicals on your car it's just soap and it even does the

undercarriage so it's kind of a it's kind of a huge win for me and it's nice

because I'm daily driving this in the winter so I kind of do this every few

days to keep the salt off and whatnot so let's get to getting this wash

face

the carwash is now done so let's go find a quiet parking lot and let's break down

what this thing's got so before we kind of jump into why I got a m3 is kind of

little bit of background um I used to have a few couple cars ago I had a 2010

BMW 335i xDrive 6-speed manual that had the n54 platform fantastic actually I

think it has more torque than this stock or somewhere around there but um I love

that thing and it was a blast to drive as all-wheel drive so it's pretty

practical here's a two-door I'll post a picture up here somewhere but you know

that really really was one of the best vehicles I've ever driven and owned I

mean it wasn't cheap to maintain but you know that's what you sign up for when

you get a BMW so I absolutely love that thing and kind of when I got it I was

about to start school and you know as soon as her at school I started doing a

couple things on the side I'm in the real estate so I was doing a little bit

of that and I kind of my lifestyle changed and I really needed something

that was a little more practical and a sense of like a hauling stuff and taking

things in the back throwing stuff and I almost like a truck bed so I end up

getting a truck I got a 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD 6-speed which was again

another fantastic vehicle I got a steal on that I absolutely love the thing I

wish I would have never gotten rid of it but um you know I had that throughout

school and while I was doing my real estate stuff so it worked out well I

could haul stuff with it it was great thing

Illinois sucked about it got awful gas mileage and then as soon as I finished

school you know I started I started driving and at one point I didn't know

where I was gonna end up work wise so I was kind of getting prepared to make a

commute every day on a 70 mile commute so an hour and 20 minutes and when that

happened and you know having something I got 14 to 16 miles a gallon didn't

really make sense anymore so I ended up getting rid of it and then some things

changed around and turned out my commute was fine I only have about 10 minute

commute or a 10-mile commute so it wasn't bad at all but I got rid of it

and I kind of did count Carles for a while like it's not Carlos but I had

other vehicles I just didn't have anything like that was enjoyable to

drive like the Tacoma was or the 335 I was and I I want to say in the end of

2018 right around let's say October September

October I kind of was like you know what I want to get an m3 so I looked for a

few months and I found a lot of cars I actually almost bought a different one

and I'm not gonna get much into it the dealership was not very good in my

opinion they they had it priced kind of high with the amount of work that it

needed to be done with it it only had 24,000 miles and it was a six-speed but

it didn't have a lot of the options this cars got and it was a year older so I

ultimately went with this one and I picked this one up at Suburban Ford of

Ferndale Michigan and Jeff the GM and then Jeff the guy who helped me out

fantastic I had a great experience and a couple things here and there we hadn't

known about the car they were wrong but very minor things but other than that I

mean I bought it with eleven thousand seven hundred miles so it was it was

just and it's got about thirteen thousand miles now and I've only been

driving it around seriously for ten days so I've been loving putting miles on

this thing so let's go out let's jump outside and kind of break down

everything that this cars got

all right so you know I'm outside now it's pretty cold out but let's get this

done with so here is my 2013 BMW m3 and this is a this is basically 2013 was the

last year they even made the m3 so it's pretty popular this one this particular

one also has the competition package so it's it's a little lower it's got the

carbon roof which is a pretty nice touch and I do have the comp wheels so I so

actually I was going to the Detroit Auto Show when I needed winter tires

immediately like that next day so I kind of worked with discount tire and they

hooked me up with just some Michelin xi3 which has been really good by the way

and they didn't have them for 19 inch wheels so I draw I just got they're kind

of house brand look of metal wheels for the winter they could look I mean

they're not my favorite but it kind of works and they sit in a lot so that kind

of sucks but other than that I mean it handles well it gets the job done for

the winter so I'm just gonna stick with it for now and then whenever the summer

comes back on I'm leaning on getting pallet support for s's but you know drop

a comment below what you think I should get but um let's just kind of go over

this thing so like I said competition package now this one is done in

Melbourne read now Melbourne red is pretty hard to find I mean initially

when I started my search I didn't even look at Melbourne red cars one you can't

really find them in - they're too expensive people down there are always

lower miles and in the coupes with the comp with the carbon fibre roof it's

hard to get so I just eliminated that out of my search and you know I was

ready to give up on fine and m3s and this one popped up one day and the price

I mean it wasn't a steal by any means it wasn't super high some of the cars on m3

post I mean they had more miles than this one and less options we're going

for significant significantly more money than I paid for it so you know so I felt

like I did okay I don't intend on selling us anytime

soon or really ever so I'm okay with that and I'm gonna just just kind of be

in a car that I put a lot of miles on and who knows what I'll get later but

you know so it's got the Melbourne red which I did a little checking on that

now I could be totally off on this but I'm pretty sure from 5-8 2013 so that's

kind of the updated generation the LCI cars um from 2011 to 2013

they made approximately I think 370 to Melbourne red coupes of which I think

only about 4.5 or 5 somewhere in the 4 to 5 percent had the manual transmission

and the competition package so we're talking about somewhere in the ballpark

of 15 total car respect like this you know in that time frame and I have a 13

which is the final year or so to me it's a little better because it you know this

is the first and last rear wheel drive v8 manual transmission BMW m3 that will

ever be produce they're not going to go back to making the eights they've made

that pretty clear they're jumping in the turbos and six

cylinders for the smaller body styles and I'm pretty sure they've also

announced that they're stopping manual transmissions in general so to me this

is pretty pretty rare car and pretty special start in the front it's got

these hideous and badges first of all they've all basically falling off

problem is it's been so cold and I don't have the right tool in here to get that

done but the next time it warms up a little bit I'm gonna get these these out

and I like that they're black but I'm just gonna remove that it looks

disgusting don't really care for to em front license plate holders and I hate I

really hope this was an adhesive and not drilled into the light into the front

bumper except it is that's gonna suck because it looks a lot cleaner without

it so I'm gonna remove that eventually as well but I mean you know I don't know

if this guy was going for extra horsepower with these em badges or not

but I mean it looks really bad I'm not I'm not a fan of that at all so I'm

gonna get all that's coming off some really cool stuff with this with this

it's kind of like the older or not the older but my old 335i the lights are

adaptive so as you turn the wheel it actually turns the lights and it kind of

positions with the road I thought that was kind of cool but moving over huge

fan of this little subtle em badge right here I do like that one I don't care for

the rest of them these these mirrors are kind of cool with a little air flow

right here as well these are pretty awesome and you can

a button in them to have them go in so if you're in a parking lot you don't

want someone dating it that's pretty cool you also put another end badge here

and now I might leave that one on it doesn't look terrible

it's it was done pretty well but I don't know I'm I'm not a fan of just a bunch

of stickers and badges everywhere I don't know I think it looks cheap but

then get deteriorate deteriorates the way the car looks it kind of makes it

look less you know sporty and more like you're compensating and you know I don't

I'm not trying to sit here and add you know a horse 15 horsepower for every em

badge I don't really care or so I'm not know to worry about doing that but if we

go over to the back this is where it gets kind of interesting so I mean it's

got a dining badge no I don't actually know if this is a dining car or not and

I've tried to call dine in a couple times I got their voicemail and I

haven't heard back yet I'm gonna keep doing that but basically from what I can

tell it's got the Dinan exhaust system which I mean it's not cheap that's like

a 2700 or $3,000 exhaust system and I mean it sounds good it's not super loud

but it's not quiet it's it's subtle but it's got a nice it's got a nice sound to

it

and so if I go ahead and open this some other dining staff that it did have was

it came with it came with um died in floor mats which alright whatever I mean

I'm probably gonna use those but they're kind of cool

and I have a baggie of all the original stuff and not a lot was changed in here

but we'll go into the inside and I'll kind of explain some of the things that

was changed out in this car so now we're in the interior of this car let me go

ahead and just Oh didn't get this going so there we go but some things I really

like in here I love this carbon fiber kind of exposed carbon fiber look and

they've did it all the way around it looks it looks awesome

so that's pretty cool you can if you see here you can tell that it's missing a

vent which it's not truly missing a vent it's actually this entire unit was

replaced both of these stock vents were changed out for I believe the company is

called all wrong so let me go ahead and turn the car on yep aw ro and I hope I

didn't butcher that but um basically it it gives you kind of a readout so right

now it's showing foot-pounds and temperature and whatnot so actually

figure that's the other day but if you press this button right here kind of

makes sound but now it's changed the horsepower we can do a zero to sixty

zero to 120 counter g-force and lateral acceleration and there's just I mean a

lot of different menus and different things you can have it read out which

it's kind of cool I don't I don't know if it's

the only reason you would even put this on here is I guess if you're going to

tune up your car and you know get more power out of it so you know these cars

stock do you have right around 298 foot-pounds of torque

and I was in sixth gear on the highway I've been able to get this reading out

to 340 now let's be honest I don't think that's true something about that doesn't

add up to me I don't think this cars tune but I want to call it down and give

them my VIN to make sure that or they can check to see what kind of things

have been done to it but moving on some other stuff he put these gauges in here

which now it shows you water oil pressure and the voltage one's not

working but you can read that over here personally I'm not a fan so right now

it's kind of hard to tell but at night time it is so they're so bright now

let's have to put something over it when they're driving because it just

distracts it's way too distracting from the road so I'm likely gonna remove

those I've just left them on for now I haven't really had a lot of time to do

that yet but so those are probably gonna come off and another thing this has got

is the it's an AC schnitzer shift knob and you can kind of see the readout on

top so if I if I put it a press the pedal and put it in gear it's gonna show

you the gear readout and look look what it's doing right now we're in first and

it's showing third so it's not perfect so I think I need to recalibrate it

personally I don't and now I'm back in first and thinks I'm in third again but

personally I don't care for it I really like the way the shift knob feels it

feels really good it's got a nice weight to it and whatnot I don't think it's a

short throw shifter I could be wrong let me know in the comments but uh I don't

care for the readout other than the fact and it kind of looks silly it doesn't

really work for this a lot of guy I love my friends and a lot of people on the

I've been commenting telling me to get the f10 m5 shift no shift knob so I

might do that for now I'm gonna leave it I don't know it feels okay and I'm not

really too concerned with it for now but I will eventually be changing that as

well but other than that I mean you know pretty standard interior it's got the EM

stitching or it's got stitching in the EM badge right on the seats these seats

are really nice at first I was a little as took me a little while to get used to

them but overall they're very comfortable

they hug well the bull strings well it's got a lot of adjustments and then your

standard flimsy BMW cupholders you know one there and one over there but uh so I

mean overall it's pretty basic in here but not too bad a couple other things

that's got it if I jump down here you can see that there has Dinan foot pedals

which is kind of cool touch as well so you know I think if I remember correctly

you need right around ten points to get a diamond badge so I don't think this

car has ten points worth of stuff but if it did I can call and find out because

now that diamond badge would be true if not some guy bought a thick dining badge

off eBay or something put it on there which is kind of cheesy so I don't know

depending on what I find out that will either stay or come off all right guys

that's gonna wrap up this video and I hope you enjoyed that it was kind of a

basic overview of everything this thing's got you know it's it's fairly

stock at least as far as I know it doesn't have much else to it but we're

gonna slowly figure out everything it's got and figure out what we want to do to

it kind of get a build going for for the time being it's gonna stay this way just

because I don't really have an epitome

of adding some different stuff I like the way this exhaust sounds but I'm not

100% sure if it's gonna stay if I'm gonna keep that for now it's gonna stay

with the Dinan and stuff but maybe the summer comes out I kind of want to weld

up my own exhaust but um I'll keep you guys tuned so if you enjoyed this video

smash that like button turn notification bell on follow if you want to follow my

build with the m3 or kind of what I do with the m3 in the content I create stay

up to date on my Instagram Voss k61 for that's where I kind of post most of my

stuff before it goes on YouTube so thank you for watching and I will see you next

video

you

For more infomation >> Here's an Overview of My E92 BMW M3 - Duration: 17:28.

-------------------------------------------

Using GraphQL for Digital Identity and Access Management – Alex Babeanu - Duration: 36:50.

For more infomation >> Using GraphQL for Digital Identity and Access Management – Alex Babeanu - Duration: 36:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Ron Kind Fights to Protect Wisconsinites with Pre-Existing Conditions - Ways and Means 1/29/19 - Duration: 5:36.

Thank you for holding such an important hearing for our initial kick-off as a Committee, and want to thank the witnesses for your testimony.

I'm so happy to hear such wide bipartisan support for the need to protect individuals with pre-existing conditions. It's fundamental in our healthcare system, and I'm glad to see that consensus developing.

Mr. Robertson, let me ask you – and listen, I'm the owner of a family farm myself, in a large, rural western Wisconsin district. We rotate corn and beans, have some beef cattle, so I'm operating in farm circles quite a bit –

and I'm glad to hear that you're coming up with a solution in Nebraska with these [Association Health Plans] that are addressing one of the shortfalls, quite frankly, that existed under the Affordable Care Act.

Those individuals trapped in the individual marketplace that are not qualifying for premium tax credits to lower their healthcare costs. You're trying to address it right now with the [Association Health Plans].

Clearly, that's something that's not something prohibited under the ACA because the Nebraska AHP is compliant – which is all that we've been asking.

The concern AHP's though, that is they aren't ACA compliant they would be offering junk plans that wouldn't cover very much, and therefore offering them cheaper.

And would strip a lot of the younger, healthier people and gravitate to those plans – as to the more comprehensive coverage that virtually all of us need at some point in our life.

But let me ask you a couple of questions, because I'm dealing with the same issue in Wisconsin. The average farmer in Wisconsin's age is 60-61, like you said it was in Nebraska.

Are you worried with the health pool that you've established with the AHP, with the average age of about 60 – and the fact that as we grow older we consume more healthcare

healthcare gets more expensive

and what that's going to do with your premiums in the future, with that aging population within your healthplan?

No, no we're not. We've built this plan to last for a long time, the next five to ten years, so we've built it to be ACA compliant,

and we think as we grow the pool we hope this becomes not just 700 members,

but maybe three, four, five thousand Farm Bureau members.

Are you also worried about – maybe – the extraordinary event that might happen with some of your members?

Whether it's cancer, that the extraordinary cost that might come with one or two individuals contracting cancer, and having to deal with those expenses

- what that might do with the AHP premiums in the future?

Yes, that's always a concern, because you have to have an Association Health Plan that remains solvent.

And so, there is that concern out there, but again – the track records will show that with all these large employers –

the larger the group the more you can address these large events.

And I think there is great agreement on that point.

It was just interesting, I did encounter this article in the World Herald Bureau,

written by Joseph Martin, talking about Nebraska's AHP plans –

and Mr. Chairman, I'd ask mass consent to get this article included in the record at this time –

but in it, Mr. Geoff Bartsh, who's Medica's Vice President, who is offering the healthplan for you, was asked how the initial premiums were established, and he was quoted as saying,

"We had an opportunity to just assess who the potential association members would be, and their health risk is lower than the remaining individual market,"

which is why you're seeing some better premiums being offered.

But he also pointed out there are over 90,000 people in the health insurance exchanges in the ACA in Nebraska, who are still in that pool, and the vast majority of them are receiving premium tax credits to lower their cost.

I know in Wisconsin (and I don't know what it is in Nebraska) but 87% of participants in the ACA health insurance exchange in Wisconsin qualify for these premium tax credits, substantially reducing their costs.

And that's why so many have signed up for it.

Mr. Bartsh also went on to say that "the Association in our mind is really targeting again either people who left the market already, or those people who are in the market but don't receive a premium tax credit.

So that's the issue, really: the roughly 5-6% of the overall population of the country.

Mr. Bartsh says that's just such a small overall portion of the overall population that fits that definition.

And that's one that I hope that we could find some bipartisan agreement on.

How do we address that small portion of the American population stuck in the individual marketplace, not qualifying for premium tax credits?

I know Mr. Neal, and others of us, have offered legislation to address that by expanding these premium tax credits to cover more individuals

That's another way of addressing it.

But I'm just concerned, with demographics with an aging population, extraordinary health events, such a small pool of 700 members

…what that might do to future premiums?

And let me finally ask you: most of your members, when they finally hit 65, do they then transfer into Medicare?

(Yeah)

And Medicare is a great program – they have to take all newcomers, whether you have a preexisting condition or not.

Medicare is able to spread that risk out. Do you have a prediction that if there was an early buy-in option for Medicare,

hat's budget neutral, that some of your members might find that an attractive option?

I do not, I'm just here on behalf of the AHP. But on your point on the federal poverty level,

we even saw those members who are in that 250-400% federal poverty level,

actually our Farm Bureau plan competed with that tax credit, and were able to pull some of those away from that tax premium subsidy

– so that was good news.

We'll watch it very closely, thank you.

For more infomation >> Rep. Ron Kind Fights to Protect Wisconsinites with Pre-Existing Conditions - Ways and Means 1/29/19 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why You Need ND Filters for Your Drone - Duration: 4:57.

Could this little thing save your footage while making you look more pro?

Let's find out.

These are the polar pro filters for the Mavic Pro.

On first thought, they are like very very light, very robust and actually they fit on

really really easily, so it's great for on the go filming.

You just get in the car, snap it on and get the drone up in the air, perfect for that.

So these says ND4-PL which stands for polarizers.

So these are a combination of a ND and polarizers.

This one is the ND4 - Polarizers, the kit comes with the ND8 polarizers and the ND16

polarizers.

What the ND portion does for you is that it darkens your footage and lets you get slower

shutter speed, so it looks more gradual.

None of the juttery choppiness when you use a really hash shutter speed when you're shooting

video.

Don't know if you have seen that, but when you watch like a YouTube video of a drone

flying and they don't use a ND filter, it looks like a di di di di chopping, chopping

all over the way.

but if you use one of these, footage saved.

So that's it, there is one factor that saved your drone footage.

Now, you would use the ND4 when you are shooting sunrises or sunsets.

The ND8 when it's kind of overcasting, when it's not really bright but it's bright enough

for you to get a shutter effect, the clipping.

The ND16, I would definitely use on a very bright day, straight overhead.

Now the ND16 01:38 on a very sunny day, when the sun is straight overhead, because you

are going to need some really dark glass to get rid of that sun and slow down your shutter

speed.

It also helps to balance the exposure out so that you don't blow out the skies but can

also still see shadows, so that you actually have more to edit with and there isn't like

a beautiful scene, you are going over a gorge but the sky is too bright.

It will help with that.

It will take that sky down as well as keeping your shadows there.

And you get all that with just this little tiny piece of glass.

Pretty amazing.

Now if you are familiar with the polarizer portion.

What a polarizer does is it cuts glare out.

So you are flying a lake, you get that glare from the sun, hitting off the lake, if you

put a polarizer on, that glare will mostly go away.

You can also use that to get more vivid colors in your footage.

it just makes your footage looks so much more cinematic that only a polarizer can get you.

Now some instances where you don't want to use a polarizer is actually, you don't want

to shoot rainbows with polarizers because if you use a polarizer with rainbow, it will

take the rainbow away because it eliminates glare.

Also if you get a beautiful reflection, you've got the smooth water, you see this beautiful

mountain and you want to get a reflection of that, like flying across the water - don't

use a polarizer.

Now that will also take away the glare from the mountains, so now you have no reflection.

And 03:08 you get all this in a small piece of glass.

Now these filters cost you about like $80.00 or kind of more on the expensive end but they

are great to have.

They have saved my footage multiple times because I like shooting like 24 frames per

second, most cinematic but on a very bright day, I can't do that because I will get the

shutter effect but I pull out the ND16 and then I get a nice smooth shutter speed and

it just look so much better.

Also even though it's a polarizer ND filter, it also works as a protection for the lens

on your drone, so that you don't scratch your gimbal.

Because if you scratch the lens on your gimbal, you are going to have to replace the whole

gimbal.

And when you scratch one of these, $80.00 is so much cheaper than replacing the whole

entire gimbal.

Now these can also just apply to your drone pictures.

I mean, you don't have to always shoot footage, you can sue these to shoot pictures.

Get a beautiful shot like a forest with all the vivid colors and then there would be no

glare off of the rays of the sun.

And that helps you so much.

I really hope you check these out.

Link in the description if you want to go check them out.

They also make them for the Mavic Air, the Spark, the Phantom, just all across the board.

I hope you learn something through this review.

Subscribe because we will have compilation, tutorials, really anything about drones coming

out, each Sunday.

So make sure you subscribe to that.

Also leave a like if you've learned something, it means a lot to me and as always I will

see you guys later.

Peace

For more infomation >> Here's Why You Need ND Filters for Your Drone - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Eating Healthy and Exercising but NOT Losing Weight [HERE IS WHY] - Duration: 11:35.

For more infomation >> Eating Healthy and Exercising but NOT Losing Weight [HERE IS WHY] - Duration: 11:35.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

You Should NEVER Throw Away Sprouted Garlic, Here's Why... - Duration: 2:06.

Have you ever bought garlic and noticed that there were green shoots coming out of it?

What did you do?

If you're like most people then you probably threw the garlic out, right?

Although these green shoots can make the garlic taste even more bitter, recent studies have

shown that sprouted garlic is healthier than regular garlic.

This is because when plants are sprouting their seedlings, they begin to develop new

compounds, including some that will protect it from harmful microorganisms.

Researchers believe that this also applies to garlic with green shoots.

Other studies have shown that sprouts and sprouted beans have a greater antioxidant

activity, causing researchers to trust the benefits of sprouted garlic even more than

before.

To better understand this process, they let the garlic sprout for 5 days.

The conclusion was impressive: the garlic not only possessed more antioxidants, but

it also contained different substances that we don't find in common garlic, which protect

it from various types of harmful agents.

Garlic is an effective anti-inflammatory and also a natural antibiotic, chock full of health

benefits.

Many of these benefits are derived from the active compound in garlic called "allicin",

which is great at fighting bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, and doesn't contain

the same toxic side effects as antibiotics.

In addition to reducing high cholesterol and triglycerides, garlic protects our heart,

controls our blood pressure, improves asthma symptoms, and fights some types of cancer,

such as cancer of the colon.

And, as if that weren't enough, you can even get greater antioxidant action from garlic

if you consume it with the green shoots, thus reducing premature aging and cell damage.

Would you consider including sprouted garlic to your diet?

For more infomation >> You Should NEVER Throw Away Sprouted Garlic, Here's Why... - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why This Jeep Has a Chevy Engine - Duration: 5:54.

welcome to wacky Wednesday's, where everyone has a chance to show off their

car mods, and here's this week's winner welcome to my 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer,

I bought this 88 Grand Wagoneer on eBay in 2010, the body and the wheels were in

very good condition, no dents and the paint was a fresh single stage

application, the simulated wood trim and side paneling had been replaced, the dash

wasn't cracked but the instrument bezel was, seats and carpet were in good

shape, but some of the leather inserts on the seats were replaced with vinyl, rear

seat and cargo area were complete except for the metal strips on the tailgate and

floor, in the engine compartment some electrical wiring issues were obvious

and the a/c hoses were missing, and the air breather tube was also missing, the

smog pump was not operational and all of the options except the rear window wiper

were on the Jeep, so what kind of engine I had to decide what kind of engine to

put in the Jeep, but eventually I narrowed it down to a generation 4 5.3

liter with a 6l80 automatic transmission I found this one on eBay out of a brand

new 2010 Silverado, there had been a fire in the cab and some of the wiring was

singed, but it was completely repairable it had 6 miles on it, so what did I do to

the Jeep, the first thing was to take the engine transmission and transfer case

out of the Jeep, next I removed the original

motor mounts out of the Jeep and bolted and welded in the new motor mounts, I

needed to patch up this big hole in the firewall, I fabricated this piece of

sheet metal and I riveted it in place, makes a nice backdrop for the dual battery

system, so I got rid of the old battery tray and the old AC mess that used to

run across the fender well, so all of the old holes were weld it up and the dents

were bonded in, on the driver's side I got rid of the old electrical stuff, that

was under the hood and then under the dash as well, I put headers on the new

engine so we dropped it into the Jeep it was ready to go, but I had to build a

new exhaust system using all three of those catalytic converters that came

with it, and I had to relocate some of the O2 sensor ports, so I used heat tape and

heat paint fit right in, I modified the fender well to accept a new battery tray,

I used bondo on the firewall and the battery tray fit right in,

next I started on the air box for the K&N system, I fabricated this piece of

sheet metal, then I had to cut this part of the fender well out to accept the new

box, left a pretty big hole in the fender well it's kind of scary, next I replaced

all the wiring under the hood and I installed this grounding block all

grounds went to a common ground I also replaced all the wiring under the

dash and installed the new air conditioning condenser core as well as a

new radiator and I mounted the new oil cooler and transmission cooler, then I

mounted this electric fan which is controlled by the ECU, we mounted new

springs and shocks under the Jeep there was no rust on this Jeep at all so the

job went fairly fast, I also rebuilt both of the front hubs, new bearings, new

rotors and new brake pads as well, i fabricated a larger heat shield that was

going to go between the new catalytic converters and the new transmission, I

was lucky to find a brand new transfer case an MP 229 just like the one that I

had taken out, a former Jeep dealer had it in his garage, I had new Drive shafts

built as the rear had to be shortened and the front had to be lengthened, and I

replaced all of the u-joints while we were doing this, later on I replaced

both the rear axles due to a vibration and I upgraded the brake shoes, so what's

under the hood everything is fully functional including

all of the emissions systems, so here's the new cold air box

it keeps the filter nice and clean here are the two batteries with a battery

isolator located between them, the wiring is a little messy but I'm working on it,

and the engine sits in there nice and straight, the fan is held in by some

brackets that I made, and this is what my electric mess looks like, but it's proven

to be very reliable on these roads that I live on up here in Northern Virginia, so

what does the interior look like, so I get rid of all the red color, I redid all

the door panels and all of the arm rests replaced all of the simulated wood trim

on the inside, covered the steering wheel in leather as well as the seats and

that center console is from a Ford van and I installed this digital dash that

runs off an obd2, this is the digital heater control with the two controls for

the heated front seats, I installed this large screen radio that also has a lot

of entertainment capabilities, and I have the ECM and the TCM reprogrammed

to accept his tap up tap down shifter and of course it also has a backup

camera capability which comes in handy new mats, new seat belts, and USB charging

stations, front and rear and heated seats in the back too, the back seat folds up and

it's held in place by this elastic band that's completely sound proofed in the

roof and on the floor, and this is the rear passenger control for the heated

seats and the USB charging station, the yellow battery runs this DC converter ,and the

rear seat belts I put in shoulder harnesses which this Jeep did not have

previously, Scotty thanks again for allowing me to feature this Jeep I

really have a lot of fun with it, it's great to drive, thanks for watching,

well that was this week's video and to have your car mod shown on my channel

here check this out, so if you never want to miss another one

of my new car repair videos, remember to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's Why This Jeep Has a Chevy Engine - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

CBC Here & Now January 29 2019 - Duration: 1:02:57.

For more infomation >> CBC Here & Now January 29 2019 - Duration: 1:02:57.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Frigid cold air is here for a few days - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Frigid cold air is here for a few days - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Here We Go Reversed with captions - Duration: 1:03.

Likely

Ahh!

Likely

wow ho ho oh ho oh

likely here buddy oh

la la la la la la la

hey mon with alexander

hang on where no hack

wow oh no oh

cant stop i cant get

la la la la la la la

thanks to are drone

sedrey

la la la la la la la

here we go

share break

now one

who wow wow!

thanks to are won

who wow wow!

now my hair running

who pooted

there we bad winner

who should buy such thing

slowly hedgehog

la la la la la la la

wow ho ho oh ho oh

la la la la la la la

wow ho ho oh ho oh

and where off

share everybody with it

For more infomation >> Roblox Here We Go Reversed with captions - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Here Are 3 Ways to Use Yogurt With Others Edibles. - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Here Are 3 Ways to Use Yogurt With Others Edibles. - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Time management - Learn to manage your most valuable asset smartly right here. - Duration: 3:33.

hello Charlotte Lester here founder of CVA associates and today I want to talk to

you about time management so I'm going to give you three big top tips to manage

your time better which in turn helps your business and your life run more

smoothly so the first one is planning so everything needs to be planned I'm not

just talking business wise I'm not talking having a separate business plan

and a separate kind of life or personal plan everything should be in one so you

can accommodate for everything because what can happen is that you get so stuck

down on just doing the business stuff that your actual personal tasks or

personal things that you need to get done or you want to get done go to the

side because you just haven't accounted for the time so my top tip is

to make sure that you're putting personal tasks and your business tasks

into one to-do list and making sure that you're accounting

for each time that it's going to take you which in turn makes it a bit easier

to actually stick to the list and you can see whether or not you're actually

going to achieve what you want to achieve or what you need to achieve that

day I use Asana for my list and everything is in

there so that's top tip number one number two is scheduling so make sure

that when you're putting things into the list and you're planning make sure

you're actually scheduling the time that it's going to take you sometimes you can

schedule the time and you can think that its going to take half an hour and it

doesn't it takes you an hour always over schedule so it gives you time to

actually play with so if for instance you're uploading blogs sometimes it can

take a bit longer so make sure you account for the longer time as opposed

to the shorter time because otherwise you can over-promised yourself and you can

you end up going over capacity which in turn means that you don't get what you

want to get done or you have to work a longer day which none of us want and my

last tip is stick to it probably sounds

really really simple but you need to stick to your schedule in your

planning it's no good to having a plan having a schedule and you just go off

route with it because you're not going to get the tasks done you're going

to become overwhelmed and you're going to become frustrated that you're not

getting everything done that you need to and therefore not achieving your goals

so make sure you're sticking to it I know saying no is hard sometimes but

you need to have boundaries so if a client comes to you and they need work

done within the next hour and you don't have the capacity to do it it's okay to

say no or to say I can do that but I won't be able to get it done in the next

hour it'll have to be tomorrow morning or when you have the capacity to do it

so don't over promise because it affects you it affects your clients and it

affects your life and your business so make sure that you're not over

promising you're sticking to your schedule and planning your planning and

scheduling every single week without fail no excuses and they're my tips for

time management so let me know how you get on and if you'd like some more tips

then get in touch have a good day bye

For more infomation >> Time management - Learn to manage your most valuable asset smartly right here. - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Thanks, Democrats: Here's How Many Illegals Will Sneak Into U.S. In The Next 3 Weeks - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cigarettes, Guns, and Money | Here are the changes Democrats are planning for Maryland - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Cigarettes, Guns, and Money | Here are the changes Democrats are planning for Maryland - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Deadpool #6 Review - Duration: 1:00.

Written by Skottie Young Penciled by Scott Hepburn

One of Wade's old frenemies is back in town, but with every attempt to end the merc with

a mouth, he's interrupted.

Thanks to the Fantastic Four, various aliens, and even Dr. Strange, the mysterious villain

known as Killpuddle has had enough of Deadpool taking his shtick.

But will he be able to end the always quick witted assassin?

Don't count on it.

I give this super-quick read an 8/10.

If you like this video, there's hundreds more like it, spanning several current and classic

story arcs.

Click the boxes here for more playlists.

This video is also accompanied by my blog at nerdiestkidyouknow.com.

You can also follow links to my facebook or twitter pages, as well as a link to this very

issue for sale on my ebay page by clicking below.

For the Nerdiest Kid You Know, I'm Sam Terito.

Thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét