Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily car Jan 30 2019

For this week's WeBuyCars Car Dash, we gave our trio a rather agreeable virtual budget of

R600,000.

And, because it's the end of January, we gave them the usual five minutes to make their pick from how a massive selection of well over a

thousand vehicles

2016 Jaguar F-Pace. - 2016 Land Rover Discovery sport

2016 Audi Q7 Quattro. Not only

is this a lot of car for my budget,

But it's also something different from the other SUV's out there. -This is an amazing car

You can go anywhere while looking good in it. It's like my father always said: "Only a lekker ou, can drive in this Quattro"

So visit any of our countrywide WeBuyCars warehouses to find your next car today

What would you pick when you're spoiled for choice?

WeBuyCars: The Car Supermarket

For more infomation >> WeBuyCars Car Dash | Episode 13 - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs Eats Car Food! Dinosaurs Caught! Amazing Stories | Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children 2019 - Duration: 22:57.

Dinosaurs Eats Car Food! Dinosaurs Caught! Amazing Stories | Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children 2019

For more infomation >> Dinosaurs Eats Car Food! Dinosaurs Caught! Amazing Stories | Dinosaurs Cartoons for Children 2019 - Duration: 22:57.

-------------------------------------------

One For The Car Wash Fans | Ryko SoftGloss MAXX | Shell Gas Station - Duration: 5:32.

City Sounds With Car Wash Operating

For more infomation >> One For The Car Wash Fans | Ryko SoftGloss MAXX | Shell Gas Station - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Arlington's Car-Free Diet Stories: Sara and Jennie - Duration: 1:39.

Hi, my name is Sara.

I work at Clarendon Animal Care.

And I get around Arlington by walking.

My name is Jennie and I get around Arlington via bus or Metro.

And I sometimes walk.

I believe living a car-free lifestyle gives me more opportunities

for community engagement as well as more personal time

for me to take for myself.

Walking to work.

Coming back from work.

Transit options definitely influenced my decision to move to Arlington.

I sold my car before moving.

So, I went ahead and came to

the Arlington area and it's been beneficial to me ever since

because I've been able to use the Metro and the bus.

I would say that you don't always have the option everywhere you live

to have a car-free or a car-lite lifestyle, so taking advantage of it

when you can or if you can, I think it's a great idea

and you should definitely give it a go.

One of the reasons why you should consider a car-free or

a car-lite lifestyle, would be the financial benefits

that you would get from doing so.

You're not going to be worrying about that parking bill or parking on

the street and worrying about that money that you're spending.

You can put that money into something that you care more about.

Clarendon Animal Care decided to become a Car-Free Diet Partner

because of all the clients and patients we have in the community,

that are within walking, biking, or Metro distance to our facilities.

My name is Sara.

And my name is Jennie.

And I love the community feel of Arlington.

I love Arlington because it has everything that I need.

For more infomation >> Arlington's Car-Free Diet Stories: Sara and Jennie - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Logically A Car Named Logic - Duration: 0:21.

UGH! MY CAR!

QUACK!

this is a tumbleweed -->

<-- that is a snake

THE END

For more infomation >> Logically A Car Named Logic - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Person Struck, Killed By Car On Elk Grove Florin Road - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Person Struck, Killed By Car On Elk Grove Florin Road - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Golden F1 Car! | Burnout Paradise Remastered - Duration: 8:00.

hey whats up guys

For more infomation >> Golden F1 Car! | Burnout Paradise Remastered - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Car Burst Into Flames After Falling Down Miami Garage Elevator Shaft - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Car Burst Into Flames After Falling Down Miami Garage Elevator Shaft - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

New year's eve car accident - Duration: 3:30.

hello guys what's up I'm here today because I want to tell you about the

little accident I had on 30 of December 2018 let's begin

well I think it might

be interesting for foreigner people I don't know how it works in the other

countries about here in Italy when you are learning to drive you must have this

little document it's called pink card and with this document you can drive

almost every car but you must have beside you

a person with ten years of experience in driving

and that's it you can drive long story short what happened is that I was

at the lights it was a red light and I was there doing nothing singing with myself

and the radio and when I am at the lights I always keep my foot on the brakes

because I don't know it's the way I do and this guy this young guy didn't

brake so he crashed on my car it was quite a big crash and I'm still feeling

pain on my neck and on my back spine I also have been hitted on the leg but

now I feel I'm feeling better and so I came back to work and came back

to my real work which is making music and videos for you guys and that's it

I just wanna tell you what happened and give you and give you some news about my

situation right now I'm a bit late with all the activities I wanted to do in

this month but I do not worry because I came back and I still feel to make some

great music and great videos music videos for you so be patient and stay

tuned stay bored subscribe to the channel a turn on the

notification alarm so you won't lose any of our updates and keep following us on

every social media because we are always there always on Instagram Facebook etc

VK, OK and every twitter twitter every every social

media i know i posted less pictures than usual but now you know why I did that

and bye bye guys see you soon

For more infomation >> New year's eve car accident - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bitter Cold Can Damage Items Left In Car Overnight - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Bitter Cold Can Damage Items Left In Car Overnight - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to prepare your car for extreme cold - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> How to prepare your car for extreme cold - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Driven Dirty: 100-year old race cars saved from life in museum | Why I Drive #14 - Duration: 5:58.

(wind blowing steadily)

(slow, beautiful music)

- Back in the 70's,

an old family friend of ours passed away,

and he was kind of like a grandfather to us.

He didn't have a family of his own.

And he left me a trunk.

When I opened the trunk,

there is this jersey that said National.

I didn't know what National was.

I thought it might be a football team or something.

I realized that he had been racing a car

by the name of National.

When I found this stuff, I started studying

what had happened in history.

I felt like, my gosh, not only are the cars getting lost,

the cars are sitting in museums, nobody's driving them,

nobody uses them, nobody sees them out on tracks at speed.

When I finally tracked down a car and drove it, I thought,

my gosh, this is a piece of history

that we've got to keep alive.

(relaxing, beautiful country music)

Car Number 16 is a 1912 Packard.

We believe that's the oldest Packard race car in the world.

It's got a 420 cubic inch, four-cylinder engine.

And Number 20 is a 1911 National

that ran in the very first Indy 500.

It's probably the fastest of the bunch.

It did over 100 miles an hour at Indy,

and it's got over 450 cubic inches.

It only makes, probably, about 100 horsepower.

(engines clattering steadily)

Car Number 17 is a 1916 National,

and that one has a smaller six-cylinder engine,

which is 303 cubic inches, but about the same horsepower

as the others.

Starting the car during this period of time

is so different than what we're accustomed to nowadays.

It's a long procedure, and a big part of driving the car

is just being able to get it to run.

We have to check the oil level,

because these engines have a splash oiling system.

So, the level of the oil in the crank cases is critical.

They tend to leak water because there were no rubber gaskets

back in those days.

There's no electrical system on these.

The engines are cranked by hand.

And then, once it fires, we have to advance the timing.

We start with it retarded,

so that it doesn't kick your hand back so hard

it'll break your arm, which happens on an occasional basis.

It's fun, getting a group of guys together,

and we like to take more than one car out at a time

when we do, so, it may all be in perfect running condition

when they leave the shop.

Within an hour, somebody's gonna be broke down,

somebody's gonna be towing,

somebody's gonna have a push-start.

(engines sputtering and buzzing)

These cars are challenging to drive.

You've got a hand throttle, you've got a hand sparkler,

you've got a...

The throttle is in between the clutch and the brake.

You've got to double clutch

any time you go up or down a gear.

(relaxing, beautiful country music)

(engines clattering)

You can't take your eyes off the road.

You're vibrating, everything is so rough,

and the road is rough, so your riding mechanic will tap you

on the knee, and he'll point to one side or the other,

to let you know that someone's about to pass you

on the right.

Next thing you notice,

you just see this great big giant wood wheel,

and then you got to be ready, because,

right after he passes you,

you're gonna get this big slosh of mud, or dirt, or leaves.

Every time we've taken these cars out and race them,

we that we have successfully completed a journey,

just because we were able to go race for 30 minutes,

and make it back in one piece.

The thoughts that go through your mind,

driving these cars, make you wonder, at times,

did they have the same worries that I have?

Were they worried about the wheel coming off?

Did they grind the gears as much as I grind the gears?

Did they have trouble getting the brakes to work

after they got muddy?

And so, all of these things are part of this experience,

and that's kind of what we're doing.

We're reliving history.

(engine buzzing deeply)

A race car that sits in a museum

is a travesty.

I mean, the only thing worse is if it didn't exist at all,

because to just have it just sit in a museum,

it doesn't run, it just looks like a race car,

and it was a race car, but,

we can't make it run, or,

we don't want to run it,

or, we're afraid to drive it,

or, it's too expensive to race.

Our feeling is,

if these cars were built to race,

they were meant to be raced,

and that's what we do with them.

(beautiful, warm, acoustic music)

We've saved a piece of history that might have gotten lost,

and at the same time, we had fun doing it.

We got to restore a cool car,

we get to drive them, we get to race them,

we get to wave at the bleachers full of people as we go by.

And, it makes us feel like we're heroes for a day.

(engines grumbling)

My name is Brian Blain, and this is why I drive.

(car engines buzzing)

(beautiful acoustic music)

(engines clatter quietly)

(music flourishes)

For more infomation >> Driven Dirty: 100-year old race cars saved from life in museum | Why I Drive #14 - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Safe, Affordable Cars to Keep You Debt-Free - Duration: 3:07.

- All right, the myth out there that I hear all the time,

"I can't buy a nice used car for my family."

And I also hear people say,

"Oh, I can't buy an affordable, safe car.

I have to have a safe car for my family."

Listen, people; you can buy a nice used car.

I am telling you that.

Actually, the Lexus SUV I drive is 10 years old,

and it's beautiful.

She's gorgeous; trust me, OK?

You can buy a nice used car.

A lot of people say, "Oh, well, you just have

to spend tens of thousands of dollars."

Trust me; I have seen plenty of nice,

even luxury-brand cars, if that's what you're looking for.

Please do not buy into the lie

that you have to go buy a brand-new car.

No! There are plenty of people who have had

nice, used, luxury-brand cars,

again, that they pay for with cash.

Just go on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist

or take a look at a few of these cars that we've found.

Yeah, these great cars.

Guys, it can be done.

And maybe you're currently negotiating

for a great used car.

Well, if that's the case, click the link below

for a video to show you how to do it.

All right, let's break down the idea

that you cannot buy a safe car that is affordable.

People, our safety meter's gone a little crazy these days.

Can we just say that?

I want you to go ask your parents

how they drove around when they were kids, yeah.

This is probably not a great example to use out there,

but I remember going to my grandmother's house.

And we used to have this huge, blue van,

and my sister and I would sit in the floorboards

with our big band of Barbies.

And we'd sit there and play all the way

to my grandmother's house.

Now, I don't recommend that, but I feel like people

believe now you have to have like 18,000 airbags

and, like, 16 buckles for your kids in their carseats.

So listen, your car's going to be safe

unless you buy one that's made before 1978 or something.

Everything is going to be OK.

You do not have to go buy a brand-new, luxury SUV

the moment you have a baby.

OK? We're all gonna be good.

And listen, here's a top-five list

of the safest and most reliable cars

that you can buy for under $5,000.

Ready? A Honda Civic, great car,

Honda Accord, love it,

Toyota Camry, mmm-hmm,

Toyota Corolla, yes,

and Toyota Avalon.

Toyota, man. My jam.

I love Toyotas.

They're the best, and they last forever, people.

I don't get commissions on Toyota sales,

but I love it. I really do.

OK, so now, here are some examples of ads

that we found on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.

Here is a 2003 Toyota Camry.

Here's a 2005 Honda Accord.

And you know what?

I bet you can talk them down to $4,000 if you had cash.

That's right.

OK guys, that just took us, like, an hour

to find these cars.

You can actually take time and research,

and these sites are constantly updating.

So you can find a great car.

(upbeat music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét