Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily so May 29 2017

How beautiful.

How is it I've never seen this before?

We are all nothing, compared to this clear, blue, infinite sky.

They call me the general who doesn't like to fight.

You are Count Bezukhov now, my dear friend!

But only a fool would sacrifice good men for a bit of glory.

Good way to die, you see. Carrying the standard.

How can I know God

Does it frighten you?

Not a bit.

And now your brother's dead! He's dead!

I'm happy.

I know you would notwish me to be unhappy.

Scoundrel! I challenge you!

I accept.

Dear heart Daughter.

Come on. Take.

You never should have come.

I wronged you, Petrushka.

And I beg your forgiveness.

- Forgive me. - Of course I forgive you, Papa.

He looked at me.

Kuragin.

Bolkonsky.

And I found that I loved him, too.

It's better that we part.

Missed!

Petya!

Get out! GET OUT!

Out! Get out!

Petya, No!

Get down, sir! Get down!

Forward, lads! Hurrah!

I WILL kill you.

There's something I have to do, something terrible.

I hate you!

- Dolokhov. - Petrushka!

Oh, my friend!

Poor Moscow.

Can you forgive me?

Of course.

We won.

And I saw that one can love everything.

It really does seem like fate, doesn't it?

Yes.

As long as there is life, there is happiness.

There is a great deal

A great deal still to come.

For more infomation >> War and Peace | So Far [eng sub.] - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Why Hufflepuff So Undervalued? - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Why Hufflepuff So Undervalued? - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

I forget my keys at home, and I had to sleep outside. So I smashed my door to enter. - Duration: 1:20.

I left my keys inside my house. :'(

:D

:I

):I

):0

(:O

:D I did it!!

For more infomation >> I forget my keys at home, and I had to sleep outside. So I smashed my door to enter. - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

[HD] 170526 BTS TALK SO CUTE - TRYING TO SAY LEGIT - SYDNEY - Duration: 1:35.

Make some noise (lol so cute)

For more infomation >> [HD] 170526 BTS TALK SO CUTE - TRYING TO SAY LEGIT - SYDNEY - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mr Eazi x Wizkid x Drake x Afro Swing Type Beat - So Sick | Prod. by RagoArt - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Mr Eazi x Wizkid x Drake x Afro Swing Type Beat - So Sick | Prod. by RagoArt - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

IKON - Bling Bling MV Reaction/Ju So Yeun - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> IKON - Bling Bling MV Reaction/Ju So Yeun - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Raúl Richter im Reality-TV: So wird "Global Gladiators" - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Raúl Richter im Reality-TV: So wird "Global Gladiators" - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

SO CHEESY AND I LOVE IT | Hearts Medicine Hospital Heat - Duration: 28:11.

Uh *wapish* top of the morning ladies my name is Jacksepticeye

and welcome to a ki- a game where's I was gonna say

welcome to a kale what's the f*ck

does that even mean anything ? welcome to a game called Hearts

Medicine Hospital Heat

it's a sequel to a game that I hadn't

even heard about before but this just

came out on Steam and I saw the trailer

and looked hilarious it looked really fun

I don't know why cuz it looked like this cheesy sitcom kind of hospital game that

I could play where like it's a shirt a

girl saying please mom and the whole

house was on fire or some dude walking

on a couple kissing in the closet I know

it looks like a really cheesy 80s

Hospital sitcom so I really wanted to

play could be funny could be awful I

have no idea but the game just started

and this is the first thing we're

redoing well there was like splash

screens and a fire engine driving and

different stuff so I'm standing in front

of Little Creek Hospital where despite

the fireman's best efforts it looks like

the fire has yet to be contained I'm

getting a report Oh No some people are

still stuck inside back to you Jim kids

aah we need to evacuate the building

quickly and calmly let's get moving

I'm Dr. handsome it sounds like Hanson

but it's actually handsome let's go

click the kids to make them leave Oh God

come on the buildings on fire

eat Edie doesn't out come on 1 2 3 4 5 6

all the kids are gone and unless fuckin

Billy is hidin somewhere BILLY

you motherfucker what did I just say

don't be hidin mm-hmm

I didn't want to go Ryan let's go I

can't stay this handsome and awesome

forever this fire will burn my

beautifully sculpted face Ryan come on

we have to go now oh shit I skip the

thing I'm sure one of our staff will be

taking good care of her but as of right

now we really need to go haha man I'm pretty

right this way good job Ryan I knew you

had it in you you little fuck ah ah she

dead

what'd I do I'm afraid this might sting

a little stab Oh remove the glass so

this is another part of the game it's

like those surgery games that I played

before

remove the glass yes this will go nice

in the new mirror I'm making for Sandra

it's not see sir it's not

one-way glass shit so weight is one way

of welcome to it fuck I don't know what

I'm saying

Sofia please stick with me okay for a

bandage her up good yes Sofia Gomez

don't you fucking worry time to go oh

yes

no this doctor doesn't skip leg days

here we go we can see people are

starting to make their way outside we

can only hope that everyone but I'm not

sure what's happening now it's a

superhero thank the hospital the doctor

Avengers are here it it appears someone

is trying to get into the hospital fuck

yet is oh it's dr. grey here to save the

day or Alison I can't get you any closer

Alison drag fuck yeah see this is

awesome this is so cool

she came ready to jump into the building

click on this one the ground - job you

fucking got this Alison there you go

nail the landing superhero landing very

hardened the needs she got this she got

a fire dosing kid right and played this

you can do this okay

click into spot to jump what happens to

print owned firms if I click the wrong

spot can I jump into the hole oh man

there you know you got this superhero by

day also doctor by day it's really hard

to make up my mind what job I want oh

now she's got the whole lot of me

oh fuck

hordes medicine Hospital heat fuck yeah

this is so cheesy I love it so much let

me know flat lighting in my er today do

anything that'll be happening it's

hearts will be beating for love the love

doctor is in five months earlier that's

quite the leap in time

alright the dog oh it's going to be on

fire ha ha ha I don't understand the

irony of my foreshadowing Oh little

fight oh yeah

the party for the new wing is going to

be pretty great I just like to give them

a like a Johnny Bravo voice Wow

everything looks so amazing in this

Disney adventure I know what Pediatrics

department looking hot right

fuck's sake dude all these jokes don't

you realize doctor ass chin that these

kids are going to die here a hot room

for a smoking hot doctor Oh a smoking

hot doctor can you introduce us at the

party tomorrow

oh fuck were you talking oh it was me

ha ha I didn't realize I may have smart

I may have looks but I don't got the

brainy do you know I love my new boss

although I kind of have to say that now

that we're dating yes

yes you do talking about being your boss

do you need some instructions um yes

tell me how to doctoral fight their shit

out of this place

it says pediatric center that's going to

ER yet but you don't know sniff me noses

and boo-boos on elbows are just the same

as open-heart surgery you've no idea

also I love this game already it's so

over the top yes instructions please

sure I could probably use a little

reminder just go ahead and use this

patient as a guinea pig

when a patient enters try to get their

attention by collecting they're gonna

make this do like so over the top where

everything is like did you see how

good-looking I am today and then he has

no idea what's actually going on okay

Cindy what's up hello yes and sick I

would like to fix then send them to

where they need to go by clicking on the

requested station

yep Adam come on over I'm sad I'm sick

and then I can start their treatment

right it reminds me of their what the

name of the hell are there the name of

those games Aaron and Danny plated on

game grumps and Aaron had a video of it

oh I hit a hospital Redux

thing I can't remember but it's the

hospital games as well where they're

over-the-top ridiculous you got this

okay I'm your doctor

Alison what seems to be the problem oh I

fixed you Wow

I'm amazing patients may require more

than one treatment before they're cured

and I have a question why did you give

me and why okay so I just click on where

they need to go that's fine

you look drugged as fuck and some

treatments require items or tools just

like I am a tool which you'll have to

pick a first nice you only then are you

able to perform the treatment okay there

we go I just injected you with heroin

off you go to start your day of drug

addiction at 12:00 go ahead ah I'm doing

a rough voice in kindergarten before

this and I can't talk right that fixes

me right up after their final treatment

they'll walk to the checkout desk here

let me guess

I can check them out that's fucking

gross she's just a child we work in

Pediatrics where are you checking them

out I know it's double-entendre play on

words that's fucking gross great work

Alison whoa hold the fuck on is that a

guinea pig looks like Ruth's guinea pig

Oliver has escaped again let's see if we

can catch that little piece of shit

there you go

you got him tonight seems like I'm

getting the hang of being a doctor I

treated a patient and caught a guinea

pig when will I get my sword I heard

that that's what doctors do two more

things my pegs some treatments are more

complex and require you to complete a

precision task but we'll cross that

bridge when the troll asks us for

payment also helping patients quickly

will increase their health remember

leave them too long and someone will

have to step in that's all there is

you got this fuck yeah I got this mr.

bass man perfect

yes look like that every time oh what a

stupid son-of-a-bitch yeah

do you need me to be a doctor and treat

your bruised ego beside you look all

cool and it fucked it up okay here you

go let belly energy chair or I'll fix

you up good

Jesus Christ I move at the speed of

light

okay this is really why I wanted to play

a game it did look silly and everything

but it's like a resource management game

at the same time so I can tie grammar

into place it looks cool it's kind of

like a I don't know how you think this

is the casual little um point-and-click

kind of thing but all this shit goes on

and it makes me feel awesome daddy pig

motherfucker oh my god play a doctor is

awesome all you get to do all cool sorts

of shit like weed this trial this bear

there you go eat this pair it'll fix you

I click I had to take the fucking thing

off there Plus this equals fun time for

Kathy oh you need to go on to my second

bed go to my second bed and I'll

amputate that leg it looks like you got

gangrene is it gangrene pretty sure it's

gangrene that you have it's the gangrene

he got alright

he's turning into the Grinch there you

go bye thanks

did you check me out cuz I checked those

kids

oh no no I'd like to read letters on the

board that's a pretty dog okay you're

taking time and then that's one hurt

during okay I think we're going to get

complicated after a while but I got this

shit finished that's a matter of a key

to the bastard children I don't need to

fix you apparently there you go go to

the bed it's just so funny first shift

finished go home can't picture anymore I

cock out

Allison's got to go get herself some

drinks

precepts 33333 along me nice this is

worth more fuckin Bishop II listened to

the organ especially the heart to have

all the circles to listen to the

patient's vital organs the penis does

not count as one you don't have to wait

while you're listening tough to circle

quickly okay let me listen to that chest

let me listen to what was trouble you

speak to Allison speak to the doctor the

doctor is in what are we doing I can

skip there you go

Patti thanks that is a sorcerer mommy

you want to get some ice cream

hahaha I got the book I got the bestest

mommy in the whole world but she's the

one who stabbed you I'm brought you to

hospital I love the music

you okay Allison I am perfect no one's

perfect Allison okay a bit of humility a

bit of modesty very attractive tracing

people maybe use them some them so how

did I do my first day back in Pediatrics

you did amazingly ha like everything I

like to imagine to everything he does

it's just like you did great like he has

to do everything in opposed is that him

on the wall although although I guess I

kind of have to say that now that we're

dating I guess I deserve that

Palfrey frames laugh track music play

and credit oh I got you something as

it's your first day here

it's these massive pecs

doctor chances herbal tea I thought it

was a legend I thought it was just myth

Prem Jesus fucking dog is mad for doctor

chances herbal tea what are the chances

it'll be delicious he's not a free

friend because I'm so good at it too the

first of many great days clink fuck this

is awesome ha ha ha ha

restock three inhalers I got Oliver as

well as a piece of shit nice day two on

the job Allison are you ready to help us

set up the party

my girls are together this is gonna be

so much fun do you think you'll survive

without me I guess I'll have to manage

somehow just talk to them self in the

mirror all day

I'll save you again you better do I get

to be this guy no yeah just you and me

today princess but the dog's name

welcome to the shop here you can buy

room upgrades with your shopping money

each upgrade provides a different

benefit so why not have a look around oh

I'm a sucker for game at upgrades man

150 100 hours we have the 300 shopping

money you know what that means we're

going shopping question there's no

anything with a inhalers okay so I don't

know what stuff does yet so great the

chair kids who lose hurts more slowly

when sat on this phone froggy seat

why not comfortable with that

kids have more patience when uh-huh

kids become more patient when lying on

this doctor's bed

I'll take doctor's bed for 450 Jim when

resting on a fun book bed and we'll be

forward to lose hurts okay so which one

I'm thinking one or the one of these

this might be better in the long run

let's get this I know plus it's a fun

ladybug bed and person the frogs though

okay I don't do anything with the

inhalers right now right i restock them

in the actual day okay let's link py

to-do item hello

why would you like don't worry

the doctors here to click on your chest

good job

me oh I'll check you out

eight-year-old because it's Pediatrics

this is fucked up wait did you make that

joke at the Sarah Yepsen why am i

continuing that joke that's fucking

gross don't do that

there's restock inhalers restock three

inhalers oh not sacks oh okay here we go

give you the inhaler fuck yeah but you

and that fucking bed check you out

you get fucking tiddlywinks mr. berry

nice ooh wait that didn't fix you wait

where do I put the inhalers oh fuck

click on an item you don't need anywhere

to move from your drink okay but I still

need it oh shit this is getting

complicated

um click click here do I reflect them in

their walk yes a spoonful of sugar makes

the medicine go down

did you know what spoon of meth make

sure Brown go upside down ah God ah I

only have one fucking chair do I look

like L super dr. o to you guys no I'm

just after handsome yes I know

do you think that I'm making the joke of

dr. Hanson

but that's no I better than that come on

I need more patience there you go you're

well you're definitely not an 8 year old

you look like you're about 16 the joke

was so glad to make but dr. Hanson is a

bit of a dick sit in my chair I'm Chris

Hanson

take a seat that would actually be very

apropos for this episode listen to that

that's not the sound of your heartbeat

that's the sound of great doctor work

the fucking best doctor give me those

three sir gimme those three sirs that's

what dr. Jack likes to see when you

assign a patient start a treatment or

finish an action quickly you'll earn

bonus hurt sometimes it's better to lose

one quick bonus to assure another okay

good I'm just going to keep playing it

by ear and keep going hey super fun oh

look at those fucking moon oh yes dr.

Alison do you like my sexy boobs

you were right this party is awesome

there's so much red oh yeah lovely told

you finally everything is perfect you're

setting me up for the bad ones I know

the fight goes on fire eventually and

everyone's just around looking at our

moves Alison it hits your mother

are you fucking toasting to that you

cock hey it's me when I'm 60

so no Parsa

my mom you have to take it dear she's

bill she's been moved to the hospital as

we speak

no mama look now oh ha ha ha ha don't

drive off without me

I didn't mean to spilled soda on your

new dress Alice don't call here again

yeah ice-cold Allison are you sure about

this musicians are just like we're just

waiting until they can play again yes

I'm sure

right now it's late and I need to get

some sleep

this guy a minute ago like you're

ruining my dream yeah my dream I'll walk

you out

ok bye now see you later fuckers now I

can enjoy this party in peace my second

kind of date - and I already can't find

Oliver you've been locked up bonus level

bonus levels provide a different kind of

challenge and allow you to earn extra

dime

what is this the keeping hole in - ok -

Oliver that shit plane Taz money

Oliver's as you can why not find a

fucking get out of this douchebag there

we go there we go there we go

ok the secret it's it the secret is to

put your eyes in the middle of the

screen you see Reaper so I already don't

know a Popeye's areas that little piece

of shit there we go here we go yes yes

just let your eyes go go lazy and you'll

find him knocked up fuck

- diamonds reached that's what I like to

hear

- diamonds for me on my ring finger from

dr. handsome look all I need in life but

don't need to be a doctor anymore if I

married ship finished I didn't get three

stars that's it

Cappy is up there anymore I'm hanging up

my stethoscope it's all for everybody

that's not fuck Oliver that little

guinea pigs a piece of shit okay make

three check out compost I got this can I

do

well one well three people at one

counters one free check out combo I

don't know for Mia Ruth I well here I

don't want a medal but this is your

mom's real number you never know maybe

just keep it around I I need to get back

to work

well what are we waiting for

Ruth you piece of shit trained him no

Ruth no I can't look at you right now if

no you're adorable those little Apple

cheeks oh no no not gonna be like that

you Ruth knows the way to my heart right

um what is the bear do I may upgrade to

chairs

there we go - fucking for all delicious

chairs man fuck yeah let's play this

shit make three check out combos okay do

need you go into chair quicker site yes

here we go get there get that get that

book yes okay I probably should have

waited to get a check node combo with

you what I'm assuming more people are

going to come in and I can get that done

you need a fucking Gameboy oh yeah play

some Pokemon y'all oh you need to charge

it wait this is sitting in the charger

all the time yeah get your fucking

Tetris on girl oh oh ah hey hi how's it

going

cool not too bad I heard him fucking

gotcha fucking got you bitch okay I need

to wait for you to be finished though

shit she lost some hearts cuz I'm a dog

hey there's one check out combo once I

go combo in the bag the doctors coming

don't worry I got good feet of lake

through boom oh yes okay let me just

quick a sign this girl come on come on

what do you need me bearing seen bear I

got it can he lose her 20 there I don't

know something's not really going down

give me two seconds here Oliver fuck

fuck fuck check out combo boom baby

three stairs already and I'm not even

halfway into the game I got this doctor

game on lock here we go

nobody else is coming in my shifts about

to end though ok restock these fucking

inhalers ah fuck yeah ok this one's

gonna take away somebody else come in

quick quick before my shift ends yes yes

yes yes yes

I can make three check out combos now

ship finished hey you stay in my bed

there we go that doctors coming this is

a quick one quick treatment what else do

you need nothing Little Billy can go out

with his mom the two of them got a foot

infection yeah yeah I'm getting way too

into this plate cast we're dragging them

from top to bottom cut the cast by

dragging the quarter over the dotted

line okay that makes sense

what now I like the like story that's

going on in between it's so over-the-top

I know you don't really want to talk

about it but are you okay it's just not

fair I used to want nothing more than to

have a family but that just didn't

happen and now that I have everything in

order a good job a good guy hey that

when she reenters my life no I just want

to focus on my job and my relationship

it's way more important yeah

back with the motivation at least with

them I'm somewhat in control Daniel

Ellison I finally found you I'm so sorry

I left babe I'm not putting this off any

longer

oh no drama in the ER

this is night where people watch their

soaps they watch like Days of Our Lives

like I'm friends this is like that put

in game form keep Ryan hydrated well

Ryan is going to have to wait until the

next episode god drama in my pediatrics

smoke it out this is awesome I love this

it's good fun gameplay they actually

clicking on stuff and managing all your

patients as listen clients that's not

the right word managing all your

patients is really fun but also the

story that's going off in the back or as

like my life is finally in order I'm the

doctor I've always wanted to be but oh

no my mom reenters my life with Daniel

my ex-boyfriend what will happen next

time on Jack's Pediatrics PDF Jax has a

terrible joke to end off this episode on

um knock knock who's there

ended the video thank you guys so much

watch the depth sort of you liked it

punch salad but then afraid oh my god

and I played a room thanks guys that was

fairly new

what fuck was that

this is dr. sexy handsome signing off

For more infomation >> SO CHEESY AND I LOVE IT | Hearts Medicine Hospital Heat - Duration: 28:11.

-------------------------------------------

3 Gründe, warum es GNTM-Zweite Serlina auch so schafft - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> 3 Gründe, warum es GNTM-Zweite Serlina auch so schafft - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

So sieht "Parker Lewis - Der Coole von der Schule" heute aus! - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> So sieht "Parker Lewis - Der Coole von der Schule" heute aus! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Toben im Bett: So intim zeigen sich Lilly Becker & Amadeus! - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Toben im Bett: So intim zeigen sich Lilly Becker & Amadeus! - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

NEVER have I seen SO MANY drones!! - Duration: 7:23.

For more infomation >> NEVER have I seen SO MANY drones!! - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

„Es fast wieder so wie vor dem Krieg" - Aleppo feiert Beginn des muslimischen Fastenmonats Ramadan - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> „Es fast wieder so wie vor dem Krieg" - Aleppo feiert Beginn des muslimischen Fastenmonats Ramadan - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer:So reagieren TV-Sender und DFB auf das Pfeifkonzert|Hyper News - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer:So reagieren TV-Sender und DFB auf das Pfeifkonzert|Hyper News - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Totally so-cool intro that I totally made - Duration: 0:08.

Oh Boi

This is totally so cool

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boi.

no

For more infomation >> Totally so-cool intro that I totally made - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Double von Ryan Gosling: So erlebt Ludwig Lehner den Hype - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Double von Ryan Gosling: So erlebt Ludwig Lehner den Hype - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS4 1.6 THP So Chic (Climate/Cruise/PDC/17''LMV) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS4 1.6 THP So Chic (Climate/Cruise/PDC/17''LMV) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

I'M SO PROUD OF HIM|Taiwan Life Vlog #28 - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> I'M SO PROUD OF HIM|Taiwan Life Vlog #28 - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ranking Jürgen Klopp's Liverpool signings so far - Duration: 6:25.

Ranking Jürgen Klopp's Liverpool signings so far

With the transfer window fast approaching, Jack Hallows looks at how each of Jürgen Klopps 2016/17 signings performed across the season. Jürgen Klopp has made a total of seven first-team signings in his time as Liverpool manager so far.

Shrewd deals for Loris Karius, Jöel Matip, Marko Grujic and Ragnar Klavan were reminiscent of the business model he adopted at Borussia Dortmund, while the German proved he is not averse to spending big by splashing £60 million on Sadio Mané and Gini Wijnaldum.

Alex Manninger was also brought in to provide extra advice and an experienced presence for both Karius and Mignolet.

Klopp's most expensive – and arguably best – signing as Liverpool manager so far. The Senegalese split opinion upon his initial signing but hit the ground running with a superb performance on opening day at the Emirates.

The winger injected some much-needed pace into the Reds starting XI and it's testament to his importance that Klopp's side struggled monumentally without him as an outlet during his AFCON absence.

Finished the season with 13 goals and seven assists from 29 appearances, earning him the Reds Player of the Season award and I very much look forward to seeing even more of him next season.

Sadio Mané – £30-35m – A+.

Started the season slowly and despite assisting goals for Adam Lallana against both Arsenal and Leicester, many fans – myself included – were left asking "what does he actually do?".

In fact, it wasn't until the Reds slump in January that Wijnaldum really came to the fore as he morphed impressively into the ultimate big game player.

Gini Wijnaldum – £25m – A.

Within an eight week period, the Dutchman scored the winner against Manchester City, the equaliser against Chelsea and contributed with goals in consecutive victories against Arsenal and Burnley.

Loris Karius – £4.7m – C

Things definitely didn't always go Karius' way during his first season in English football and while there were a handful of good performances that showed the potential Klopp sees in him, he was incredibly error prone.

Mistakes against Bournemouth and West Ham along with a major vulnerability to set pieces were the root cause of his downfall.

It is worth remembering that he fractured his hand in pre-season and with a full summer of preparations under his belt, this time round could be a much different proposition.

Signed as a backup option who himself would probably admit he wasn't expecting to get as game time as he did this season, Klavan did alright for the most part.

Ragnar Klavan – £4.2m – B-

The Estonian provided an experienced head at the back and it seemed as if the bigger the occasion, the more he was able to up his performance.

Solid showings against the likes of Everton and Man City saw him pocket two of the league's most dangerous strikers but for every 8/10 performance, there seemed to always be a 5/10 lurking around the corner.

Jöel Matip – Free Transfer – B+. Would have received an A if it weren't for his injury record. The Cameroonian was a superb signing for the Reds and it finally looks as if we've got a quality centre-back at the club.

Strong, tall, fast and composed on the ball, Matip is everything that Klopp would want in a central defender and while he was an unknown quantity when he arrived, he's quickly become a fan favourite.

Matip also provided the Reds with an extra threat at set pieces, scoring against Crystal Palace and hitting the woodwork a number of times across the season.

He will, however, have to improve his absence record next campaign after missing nine League games with injury this season.

Alex Manninger – Free Transfer -?.

Brought in presumably as an experienced head to help guide Loris Karius and Simon Mignolet in their development.

It's impossible really to rate him as it's hard to know what effect he actually had on the pair of keepers but with Mignolet's recent comments suggesting that the former Arsenal man was a big part of helping him through getting dropped and his resurgence when he returned, I like to think he did the job he was brought in for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét