Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily go! May 31 2017

Yes

I'm in

Okay great!

Hey there Juliet

Don't let go

I won't

I love you

Betty Cooper

Jughead Jones

I love you

For more infomation >> Jughead & Betty | Say You Won't Let Go [HBD yoursoulmate] - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

SM Youth Go-See Season 2: Episode 6 Trailer - Duration: 0:31.

Monday next week.

The final six contestants get lectured

on what it takes to be a social media superstar.

Let's start the challenge

In 3, 2, 1...

Let's go!

Who will get the most likes?

And whose accounts will get terminated?

The photo will just look like it's cut.

Okay. Fine, fine, fine.

Wait lang! How about me?

I took so many.

This is the SM Youth Go-See.

For more infomation >> SM Youth Go-See Season 2: Episode 6 Trailer - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

THIS HAS MADE DERMATOLOGIST GO CRAZY! SAY GOODBYE TO VARICOSE VEINS WITH ONLY ONE INGREDIENT! - Duration: 1:40.

OUR WEBSITE : http://justhealthrelated.com/

Our skin is a fragile organ that protects us from environmental threats and of course,

plays an important part in our looks.

If you want to look young and healthy, you need to keep your skin healthy and clean as

well.

Women always want to show their legs, but there are various disorders which can prevent

them from doing so.

One of these disorders are varicose veins, a condition which occurs due to poor circulation

and other factors.

Varicose veins look really unpleasant and are hard to treat, but luckily for you, we

have a few simple natural remedies that can eliminate them quickly.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Mix some ACV with carrots and Aloe Vera gel in a blender, then apply the mixture on the

affected area and massage in circular motion.

Leave it to work for a while, then rinse with cold water and repeat the process every day

for best results.

ALOE VERA GEL

Warm up a bit of Aloe gel, then massage the affected area with it before going to bed.

VINEGAR AND SALT

Mix some vinegar and sea salt in a bowl, then soak your legs in the mixture for 20 minutes

while massaging gently.

Rinse with cold water in the end and repeat the process every day for best results.

GINKGO BILOBA

Take 3 capsules of Ginkgo supplement a day to reduce the pain caused by varicose veins

and boost your blood flow.

These methods are safe to perform and work even better than most medications against

varicose veins.

Try them yourself and you will be amazed by the results!

Don't Forget To Follow Us On Other Social Media :

INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2m7bnd1 FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2kYKuD0

TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2l74mVA PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/2lEUYvn

Subscribe our channel for more!

For more infomation >> THIS HAS MADE DERMATOLOGIST GO CRAZY! SAY GOODBYE TO VARICOSE VEINS WITH ONLY ONE INGREDIENT! - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Viet/Engsub]Kim Go Eun's letter to fan_Fanmeeting 21.05.2017 - Duration: 2:40.

사랑하는 여러분 To my beloved fans

(Fan: 울지마요 Please don't cry)

제가 팬미팅을 한다는게 Although I'm doing my own fan meeting

저 스스로도 참 신기하고 어색하기만 하네요. it still sounds strange and unblievable to me.

처음이다보니까 서툰 부분도 많고 As this is my first time, it might have some mistakes

어떻게 하면 여러분들이 내 주신 시간을 즐겁게 채울 수 있을까 I was wondering what should be done to give you all a happy time?

고민과 걱정의 날들을 보냈는데 즐거우신가요? So, after all of my worries and anxieties, are you enjoying my preparation? ^^

Fan: 네! YES!

얼마전 데뷔 5주년이라고 On my 5th Debut Anniversary not long ago

여러분들께서 축하도 많이 해주시고 I was received not only your congratulations

제 필모로 영상도 꾸며주신 걸보고 but also a beautiful filmography

말할수 없이 감동하고 감사했습니다. I was incredibly impressed and speechless, thank you so much.

(Go Eun: 죄송해요 I'm sorry)

(Fans: 울지마요 Please do not cry) T.T

이제 겨우 5년밖에 안됐..는데.. It has been only 5 years ...

연기하는 것은 너무나 행복하고 즐거운데 I did think many times that only acting was fun and happy

그 외적인 것들은 참 힘들다란 생각을 많이 했었습니다. and other things are just too tired.

그런 생각들에 허우적거리는 저를 Everytime that thought comes to me

여러분을 통해 반성하게 되고 I think of you all and do self-examination

오만한 생각을 한 것 같아 제 자신이 부끄럽게 느껴졌습니다. to realize how arrogant and shameful I am.

좋은 배우에 자질은 무엇인지 I usually asked my self, what makes a good actress?

어떻게 하면 더 나은 연기를 보여드릴수 있을지 고민하고 또 고민하는 How could I do to perform better acting?

그런 배우가 되겠습니다. And I will become that good actress.

그리고 여러분들의 사랑에 힘입어 Thanks to your love

더 밝고, 씩씩하게, 더 단단해져서 I'll be better, stronger and braver

제가 행복해하는 연기 오랫동안 하겠습니다. and I'll keep acting happily for a long long time.

지켜봐주세요. Please keep watching me.

여러분들이 늘 주시는 넘치는 사랑에 제가 보답해드릴 수 있는 게 뭐가 있을까 I don't know how to repay everybody for your continous love for me

그러다가 팬미팅을 해야겠다 다짐했던 것 같습니다. therefore, I decided to do this fan meeting.

그동안 작품을 통해서만 저의 모습을 보여드렸는데 You have seen me only through my works

오늘은 인간 김고은의 모습을 열심히 보여드리겠습니다. I will try my best to help you know more about an ordinary Kim Go Eun.

2부도 끝까지 잘 즐겨주세요. Hope you would enjoy the second part of fan meeting.

감사하고 사랑합니다. Thank you and love you.

For more infomation >> [Viet/Engsub]Kim Go Eun's letter to fan_Fanmeeting 21.05.2017 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

二ヶ月後の君へ (Ni Kagetsu go no Kimi e) Linked Horizon 進撃の軌跡 [Shingeki no Kiseki] English Subtitles - Duration: 5:26.

"Where does the wind blow from, and where is it going?"

"Despite the harsh winds, the shot arrow flies."

The Trace... The Attack...

"It is the long road to Freedom."

"What the man saw behind the burning horizon... It was..."

What kind of scenery that lies before your eyes?

What can you even see with these walls blocking your vision?

What kind of Horizon reflects in the eyes of the bird that soars the skies?

Will you destroy these walls and the false future they endorse?

Cloaked in Crimson Light, you head beyond the Horizon

I'm certain that one day, you'll surpass the setting sun...

Like a Crimson Arrow, you set yourself ablaze!

And head towards distant Freedom!

What kind of hope lies in the young grass, sprouting from the earth?

Will you change this world that's protected by huge walls?

Crimson Flowers bloom, and the Funeral Bell tolls

Though their names aren't known, their legacy will be remembered by all who wander by...

Like a Crimson Arrow, you overcome your past,

And continuously head towards Freedom!

This battle will only grow harsher as time passes...

However, the fact that you're still alive and standing bring courage to many...

Oh... what is it I can say to you in two months?

I can't seem to form the words...

The Crimson Light oscillates around The Thirteen Winters...

I promise to turn these fiery trails you leave behind into a song...

Like a Crimson Arrow, you soar across the skies,

And head towards Freedom!

You've yet to know a thing about your world or your true enemies,

Stop daydreaming about The Expanding Horizons and start your journey to make them a reality!

The Freedom that can't be denied of us, lies here, always!

Take the weight of the world on your shoulders, come on... let's go!

"To you in Two Months..."

To you in two months, who shall continue to fight...

A Lucky day in February...

~𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑜

For more infomation >> 二ヶ月後の君へ (Ni Kagetsu go no Kimi e) Linked Horizon 進撃の軌跡 [Shingeki no Kiseki] English Subtitles - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

GO! - PG Classification Warning (5.7.2013) - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> GO! - PG Classification Warning (5.7.2013) - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

No, is pulento - CS:GO CHILE [OFICIAL] - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> No, is pulento - CS:GO CHILE [OFICIAL] - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

حصريا لعبة بوكيمون جو(pokemon go ) في متجر جوجل بلاي (play store ) - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> حصريا لعبة بوكيمون جو(pokemon go ) في متجر جوجل بلاي (play store ) - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

"My Hearts Will Go On" for the Love of Ms DU LAO SHI - Duration: 4:21.

Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you,

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime

And never let go 'til we're gone

Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold to

In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear,

And I know that my heart will go on

We'll stay forever this way

You are safe in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

For more infomation >> "My Hearts Will Go On" for the Love of Ms DU LAO SHI - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Wesna: "Everybody Has To Go Through Me First!": GWF Women's Wrestling Revolution 4 - Duration: 0:29.

Talents from all over Europe are coming to Berlin to get a big opportunity.

I don't care who you are, first you have to get through me.

I'm Wesna and I'm going to win this tournament!

For more infomation >> Wesna: "Everybody Has To Go Through Me First!": GWF Women's Wrestling Revolution 4 - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes / Nina Needs To Go In English/ Cartoon Movies For Kids✔ #17 - Duration: 26:42.

Nina can you choose the bathroom no I'm okay mom so much snow I bet all that

snow weighs a lot even more than ten elephants maybe even more than 20 Nina

are you sure you didn't need to go no I'm not sure mom I need to go there are

no bathrooms on top of the mountains looks like the closest bathroom is at

the bottom of the mountain but I didn't have to go at the farm of the mountains

thank you now you know it is so beautiful up here let's take some

pictures Nina needs to go Nina and the closest bathroom is at the bottom of the

mouth perhaps I can be of assistance that's

alright mom the bathrooms are really managed ok we'll see you at the bottom

alright leader let's get you to the bottom of the mountain

of course I can

that's why I will always caddy

okay to the bathroom

Oh

mob moves inside let's go now I can finally go because now I know I love

them I feel like a king Nina do you need to go no way I want to see the royal

jewel the bathrooms are at the end of the tour honey so if you have to go then

you should go now look it's a gargoyle

it is cool now we need to go hey Nina let's do it excuse me pardon me trying

to come through oh I think we can handle this thanks MA to the bathroom

young Nina lead the way Nana

oh thanks a pencil oh well doesn't burn there's a way that's why I always cool

should I pull it in now when you gotta go you gotta go

don't wait to go oh I love this place I know it like the back of my hand it's my

favorite story that you get if so mush up big buckets little bucket Nina

sweetie do you need to use the bathroom nope you're sure you don't need to use

the bathroom oh yeah I'm sure okay let's go find some faith watering can of

course this place has everything follow me Nina here we are

oh that sure is a nice one yeah he's nice but I need a bathroom I could use

oh right no worries I know exactly where it is right down here

yeah or maybe not hmm I see bathrooms that way we're almost there

Dina look that that innocent craftsmanship okay let me

make where is the bathroom Pina climb up I'm going through the

store where do you get just Barbary with the door is it past the plumbing section

I remember come on Nina this way no this way

hey just the color I need cumin has to be here somewhere if only there was a

side the bathrooms that way are you okay wow that's quite a ball we are looking

for yes I told you I knew where they were because now I know the best part

about camping is eating roasted marshmallows marshmallows right two rows

mush my buddy I think you can't wait to use the bathroom who me I'm fine

can't wait to roast marshmallows can't wait to roast marshmallows oh where is

the bathroom I'm sorry sweetie there are no bathrooms

for miles we are camping in the great outdoors I don't get it you go in the

forest Nina yeah you know wait Annie price and a real toilet I can't help you

with the real toilet but I bet we can find you some privacy

let's go you pardon me mr. berg but I need

sometimes this is a good spot okay so

why mr. beaver how about you here's looking at me

perfect now you can go nope hey little wizard are you gonna sit there all day

uh I know where to go follow me

everywhere we go there are you see here comes in Luke hello darling yeah now

pudding you go back to the camp I'll take care of this

well okay see you back at the campsite really I go but all the animals are

watching me haha those animals are going to help us

Oh

here you go Mina your very own bathroom love it a toilet for me because now I

know don't go I can't wait to see him - GLaDOS people get to love a new RV kappa

it's right pink it has a comfy bed and the television why it even has a lovely

bar from inside luke TV bob room speaking of which do you need to go Nina

move no I miss I can't see a bright pink Kim let's play I spy

I'll go first I spy with my little eye something that begins with baby hmm what

size of BB pppp no I know I know whatever I need even right now Oh

sweetie the nearest rest stop is still pretty far up the road we're not getting

anywhere don't worry Johnny pull the car over

yeah well if you're sure see you what the rest'll call me when you get there

Jo

hey that's why I always carry my dog Briella come along and

well that's unfortunate no problemo who needs wheels when you have one don't

worry darling we are going to have a ball I spy with my little eye something

beginning now oh but it's closed hey I got a bathroom you can you can DS

hello the breaking camper now get it there before your boss

never happen again because now I know don't afraid it needs to go okay I go to

see needs a shell on top and a flag over here in a motor on the outside in one

more room left after the princess Nina sweetie do you need to use the bathroom

yep I'm fine Nina remember to listen to your body

I am my body is saying me no feel the sugar okay we need two minor for the

mouth so we pour water and go right oh don't worry my phone can find a bathroom

anywhere found it but as the bathroom over here over there oh it's way over

there oh let's go doesn't look like it we gotta go this way come on Nina this

way guys over here oh whoa okay Nina we gotta jump he's cute we'll do it one two

three go that must be the bathroom Oh Nina sweetie I think these are the

okay got a bit carried away

naaaw beach taxi at your service Oh Bob okay to the bathroom dude there will

never happen again because now I know don't wait story time

at the library baby Nina sweetie do you need to use the bathroom nope I'm fine

okay I'm helping out today so I'll be right over there okay mom once upon a

time there was a brave knight who sailed across a giant seal groaned across a

great lake and waded across a big river to bat a huge dragon sploosh

lush flesh the knight stomped through the water then the fierce dragon came

out of his cave and he stomped into the river to

but the night had a problem he called out all this water has reminded me that

he'll all right Frank I'm on it you mean if anybody know the way to the bathroom

Shh need some help darlings devil worry dear we could

handle this I'm so sorry but this is a bathroom

emergency come on Tina we're going to take the library Express Van Gundy

Pharmacy to visit secret scissors by force forgery wonders

yes right then that's the way we're going

there you go look the bathroom we can't let that happen

the end of a story is the best half

after the night found the bathroom he felt much better and he said never

happen again because now I know don't wait too well

Nina if we're gonna see lots of animals we are gonna need a nut who is thank you

alrighty what animal shall we see first how about a bathroom a bathroom it's not

an animal I meant bathroom as a Nina needs one nope not me okay oh wow you

need to go right now right come on just follow me kids

nobody knows Maps like dad does and we're here no I really gotta go oh no

worries Hina dabble find you a bath can I be of any assistance

buckle up we go okay see you there

take some pictures of the tallest animals on earth we're in no rush it's

time for operations you know that's why I always carry our not forever

butterflies we need your help direction to the bathroom please

sings pretty butterfly all right the bathrooms we go

nicely done never happen again because now I know don't wait get ups to go make

it home again the best tea party ever with my music enjoying the sparkly party

dress yeah we can't we can't wake away come on Frank let's go oh I do hope I

have it invite to the Tea Party did you use the bathroom before we left the

house if you need to go then well how about now yep I'm fine actually no I'm

not fine I need to go right now okay I guess we'll lose our place in

line you stay here I'm happy to take me

that's all right mom the bathrooms are really far away I can manage

hoping darling hold up tight eat up

that's why I always carry an umbrella

right over there

oh sorry folks bathrooms are closed for cleaning closes

bathrooms or downstairs like I said I wrote my there's a super cruel world or

total turbo super slaughtering take your teacher with you huh okay oh wait Nina

do you need to use the bathroom person no no let's go Frank

the biggest one will cool well I wonder who gets to measure water side I do it a

bit cool job Oh Nina give me Tom you know do you need to go I bet I'd be the

best one for measuring person and uh Nina you really look like you need to go

Frank I know I don't know Joe I think you do to do

okay I do need to go I knew it

oh so much water no Becker's anywhere don't worry

we'll never get through Hello Dolly

the bathroom is right behind you I know no running that will never happen again

because now I know don't we need elites to go oh let's go play I always cry at

these things my big snappy lobster and my craggy little rock that needs to use

the bathroom don't bang I'm just a little nervous I'm

supposed to say something like that's your line

okay let's get you out of this costume okay mr. curtain two minutes everyone

pardon me do you mind holding the show so my daughter can take a quick bathroom

Frank take your sister to the bathroom what's the show starts in two minutes

rink fine come on Nina let's go

hmm I'll bounce I'll slide you go first break it really needs to go

hello darlings Frank poppet why don't you get ready for

the show okay fiance Nina Livia let's get you to the ball The Rock won't sit

not you will never happen again because

don't worry the show won't go on without you

it's time

yeah you made it I'm a bit dizzy mom I didn't know you were coming oh never

miss a chance to see a show reminds me of my days on the stage Nina your line

because now I know don't wait to go

you

For more infomation >> ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes / Nina Needs To Go In English/ Cartoon Movies For Kids✔ #17 - Duration: 26:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jacob Tells Sara He Wanted Michael To Go Away | Season 5 Ep. 9 | PRISON BREAK - Duration: 1:57.

Look.

You want to screw something up?

Put 1,000 people on it.

You want to get it done right?

Put it in the hands of a few.

What we were doing was advancing this country's cause.

How does freeing a man like Abu Ramal

advance his country's cause?

Well, it doesn't.

The missions before, they were for the good of the country.

But, no, this one wasn't about country.

It was about you.

Nobody wants to die to their old life, Sara.

Michael didn't.

He wanted to hold onto it so desperately.

In that moment, I wanted him to go away, the whole agreement,

and just have you.

You sent him to Yemen to die.

I kept telling myself this was going to be my last lie,

that it would fade with time, as we had anniversaries,

raised that beautiful child.

That is not your child.

I raised him.

That love is real.

It's not a lie.

You are using him as bait, you son of a bitch.

She knows not to hurt him.

You were so obsessed with Michael

that you would risk my son.

Michael?

You mean you.

You don't love me.

Your ego is too big.

You're too busy trying to be the smartest man in the room.

And then you met my husband, and you

realized he's smarter than you.

I don't think so.

Are you sure?

I'm positive.

Our love was real, Sara.

Past tense.

I still love you.

[door rattling]

For more infomation >> Jacob Tells Sara He Wanted Michael To Go Away | Season 5 Ep. 9 | PRISON BREAK - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Go to JAIL? For THIS??? | Family Feud - Duration: 0:38.

[CHEERING AND APPLAUSE]

STEVE: DEDRIC, NAME SOMETHING

DOGS DO THAT A MAN COULD GET

PUT IN JAIL FOR DOING.

DEDRIC: TAKING SOMEONE'S

NEWSPAPER.

[LAUGHTER]

[CHEERING AND APPLAUSE]

STEVE: I'M GONNA JUST LET YOU

ALL TAKE ALL THESE ANSWERS IN.

THESE AIN'T REGULAR ANSWERS,

BOY, I TOLD YOU.

TAKING SOMEBODY ELSE'S

NEWSPAPER.

AUDIENCE: OHH...

For more infomation >> Go to JAIL? For THIS??? | Family Feud - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

BENQ XL2540 240Hz MONITOR (SHORT REVIEW FOR CS:GO GAMERS) - Duration: 4:16.

Hey guys, salut mes amis och hallå gubbar, Maxim here.

I've been using the BenQ XL2540 since January and here's my short review.

It's a 1080p monitor with a 24.5 inch screen but it's more known as being the first monitor

with native 240Hz Refresh Rate.

For CS:GO which is very dependent on high FPS, it could seem like a good investment.

But is it really worth buying?

I'm sorry in advance for my footage quality but I don't have anything else to record this with.

Let's start with how it looks, the outside is a matt-black color which is very discrete

and clean.

The bezels surrounding the panel are made to be non-reflective so you can focus a lot

easier on your game.

The monitor is surprisingly light-weight compare to other gaming monitors which is nice if

you're bringing it to a lan-party.

The monitor also comes with these so called shields, which is made to block the sides

to keep you less distracted, but I'm not a big fan of them because they look weird and they

wouldn't go well with my setup.

On the backside of the monitor you have two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort (for 240Hz), one DVI-D port,

and two USB ports.

On the side you have two USB 3.0 ports and a microphone and headphone jack.

This is the Stand that comes with the monitor.

I'm currently not using it as I'm using a dual monitor stand for both my monitors, but

it's a very neat looking stand and it has a clever design that let's you adjust your

monitor how you want really easily.

So now let's look at the features that affect your in-game experience.

Starting with Black Equalizer, which turns all the black and dark spots into greyer and

brighter spots.

Next you have color vibrance which increases the saturation of the colors.

And then you have the basic stuff which controls the brightness and the contrast etc etc.

You also have a switch that you can use to load different profiles to your monitor so

if you have one for CS:GO you can load it up with one of the buttons.

I don't use it myself but I can imagine how useful it is for everyday use.

So how does it to feel to play with 240Hz?

Well, If you already have a 144Hz monitor then you would honestly not see or feel much of a difference.

I'm serious, the only times I notice an improvement is when I'm doing quick 90° degree turns (a little less blur).

So the question everybody probably wants to know is, is it worth upgrading to this monitor?

My biggest concern is how expensive this monitor is and what you're getting for that price.

Most of the features with this monitor can be found on cheaper monitors so all it really

comes down to is if you desperately need 240Hz.

Another concern is the fact that you would need to have 240 FPS in-game or more, consistently

to get the best results from this monitor, which means you would need a good PC and a

graphics card that supports it.

Before you decide to buy this monitor, double-check that your graphics card has a DisplayPort,

and also check that it's version 1.2 or newer because that's what you need in order to get 240Hz

On my GTX 1080 I have 3 DisplayPorts all on version 1.4 so that will work no problems.

But it's still a very expensive high-end GPU which makes the monitor feel like it's only

worth getting if you have an expensive PC.

In my opinion, if you have enough to buy the monitor but your PC has a hard time getting

the FPS needed for it, then you're better off upgrading your PC instead.

Overall, it feels like a premium product, and it's obviously a new standard for professional

gaming but if you already have a 144Hz monitor I would suggest that it's only worth upgrading

if you can afford it.

Hope you liked my short review, I'll see you guys in the next video, go bananas!

For more infomation >> BENQ XL2540 240Hz MONITOR (SHORT REVIEW FOR CS:GO GAMERS) - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Abroad: Oh, the Places Those Tiny Hands Will Go!: The Daily Show - Duration: 6:53.

President Trump's first stop was Saudi Arabia.

And, I don't know about you,

but I was waiting for him to spark an international incident.

You know, like, I was waiting for him to walk off the plane

going, "So many ninjas!"

(laughter)

But, luckily, that didn't happen.

And, now, Trump hoped that people would focus

on his carefully crafted speech about Islam and terrorism,

but, uh, unfortunately, his mouth

was soon overtaken by his hands.

REPORTER: You may have seen this rather strange image

of President Trump standing alongside the Saudi king

and the president of Egypt,

all off them with their hands on a glowing white orb.

It looks less like a summit of world leaders

and more like a scene out of a bizarro Captain Planet.

You know? "Let our powers combine. Oil!"

"Plutonium!"

"Spray tan!"

(laughter)

Now... Now, to be fair,

that's not all that Trump did with his hands in Saudi Arabia.

The president also signed a deal to sell the Saudis

$110 billion in weapons,

which-- can I just say for a second?

Like, what a load of bull(bleep), right?

No, no, Trump goes to Saudi Arabia

and never once mentions radical Islamic terrorism,

which is what he condemned Obama for, right?

And on top of that, he signs the biggest arms deal

in American history with the Saudis,

the same people he even said were behind 9/11.

Really? What, was Trump sitting there with them like...

(imitating Trump): "All right, you got to promise

you're not gonna use these to do another 9/11."

They're like, "No, Donald, we'll never do another 9/11.

We'll do a completely different date."

"Deal.

Wait, what?"

But if you are worried about American security,

luckily, President Trump's speech

did offer a grim warning to young Muslims

considering a career in terrorism.

Your life will be empty,

your life will be brief

and your soul

will be fully condemned.

I-I'm sorry, those were Trump's wedding vows.

-We were look... The-the tape... -(laughter and applause)

D-Do we not have the...?

Hmm. Sorry about that.

Sorry.

So, all in all,

Trump handled the Saudi trip well,

and he was just getting started.

Next stop, Israel,

where the president got a chance to place his hands

on one of Jerusalem's holiest sites,

the Western Wall.

And you know that made a big impression on Trump.

"You see this, folks?

"They build one wall 2,000 years ago,

zero Mexicans in their whole country."

(laughter)

And by the way,

my favorite part of Trump's time in Israel

was the part when he didn't know

what part of the world Israel was in.

We just got back from the Middle East.

We just got back from Saudi Arabia and, uh...

(laughter)

Everyone's reaction was captured by that guy in the corner.

Just look at him.

Look at his face.

While Trump is saying that.

He's like, "Do you know how much work I had to do

"just to get in this room,

and this asshole didn't even look at a map?"

But it wasn't long before Trump's hands

were once again dominating his trip,

because instead of his visits

and looking at the effect on U.S.-Israel relations,

everyone was focused on Donald-Melania relations.

The thing that got an enormous amount of media attention

had to do with Melania Trump, the first lady, and some video.

Was this an actual slap,

or did she just pull her hand away?

She pulled her hand away,

but I didn't quite see the contact of a slap.

Wow.

Leave it to Fox News not to recognize

what rejection from a woman looks like.

(cheers and applause)

After seeing what Trump's hands

were capable of, clearly, the new...

the newly elected French president

wasn't taking any chances.

NEWSWOMAN: This handshake with France's new president,

Emmanual Macron, it went on and on.

So long, it appears President Trump

tried to pull away, their knuckles turning white.

NEWSMAN: He told a French publication,

"My handshake with President Trump was not innocent..."

Wow! That was the first time

Donald Trump was on the receiving end

of an unwelcome hand grab.

And what's worse is that after that,

President Macron bragged about it to Billy Bush.

(French accent): You should have seen him.

I moved on him like a bitch. Ah.

When you are famous, you can do it. Yeah!

I just grabbed him, and he was like,

"Let go, Macron, let go!"

I said, "You like that, Trump, don't you? You like that!

Yeah, you like it. You like it."

-(cheering, applause) -Now, uh...

Now, of course, that handshake didn't distract

from Trump's hands' real agenda, at the NATO meeing,

and that was finger-wagging.

Because during his speech, Trump lambasted the Europeans

for not spending more on their militaries.

And he wouldn't reaffirm America's commitment

to defend Europe.

(like Trump): Look, if it was up to me,

I'd fight for you, but it's up to the orb now.

(laughter)

And the orb says no.

So in one day, Trump may have done

what Russia has been trying to do for 50 years.

Right? And that is break the alliance

between the United States and Europe.

Which would make it easier for Russia to extend its powers

in places like the Ukraine.

And I don't know if Trump even recognized

how bad this trip was for U.S.-European relations.

Because when he got back, he tweeted...

Now, unfortunately, the big results

aren't what most Americans would have hoped for.

NEWSWOMAN: German chancellor, Angela Merkel, warned Sunday

that Europe cannot completely rely on the U.S. anymore.

TRANSLATOR: The times when we can completely count on others,

they are over to a certain extent.

I've experienced this in the last few days,

and that is why I can only say that we Europeans

must really take our fate into our own hands.

Yeah. Clearly, Angela Merkel got one look at Trump,

and was like, "All right, our fate is in our own hands,

because his clearly ruin everything they touch."

For more infomation >> Trump Abroad: Oh, the Places Those Tiny Hands Will Go!: The Daily Show - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO - TIMING IS EVERYTHING!! (Funny Moments, Fails!) - Duration: 12:09.

cc

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét