Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily make May 29 2017

hello Namaste

Today I am going to teach you how to earn money from youtube

You hear people earn many amount of money from online

If you have and video in youtube and you have a 1000 views then only youtube pay you 1 dollor

If you want to earn money fast in youtube then you must have adsense account

At first you have to go in google adsense and sign up and press create a account and click there

After that this page is open in here you have to place your real name, real address and real contact number

After complete this page google send you a verification code in your phone no you have to summit that code after this page

To approved your adsense account it's take 3 days to 1 week you have to wait until the account approved

After approved your adsense account you have to go your youtube channel

click creator studio

Edit the video

You can see monetization option there your have to click to enable

In down there is add option tick in those add option and click in save bottom

After complete this youtube give you add in your video from that add you can earn lots of money

Only increasing views you cannot earn more money by this add you can earn money

Make a adsense account and don't try to make 2 adsense account from your one email id

If make 2 adsense id then google will disable your adsense account

If you want to make then use other family member details for new gmail account and make adsense account

never try to make 2 adsense account from your own id

Otherwise adsense disable your account

Like this you can put add in your channel and you can earn money

Thank you

If you Like this vedio plese like my like and comment in it

Please Subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> How to make money from adsene account - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Cách chế tạo đồ chơi con quay Spinner có đèn LED - How to make Toy LED Hand Spinner - Top Video - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> Cách chế tạo đồ chơi con quay Spinner có đèn LED - How to make Toy LED Hand Spinner - Top Video - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Custard Recipe | How To Make Custard Pudding With Custard Powder | Plain Custard Recipe - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Custard Recipe | How To Make Custard Pudding With Custard Powder | Plain Custard Recipe - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Fidget Spinner with Paper? - Duration: 6:06.

How to Make Fidget Spinner with Paper

For more infomation >> How to Make Fidget Spinner with Paper? - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

I'm gonna make gender illegal - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> I'm gonna make gender illegal - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Paper Airplane: BEST Paper Planes in the World - Paper Airplanes that FLY FAR -Origami - Duration: 1:48.

Paper airplane

For more infomation >> How to make a Paper Airplane: BEST Paper Planes in the World - Paper Airplanes that FLY FAR -Origami - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mysore Masala Dosa Receipe In Hindi - South Indian Receipes - How to Make Maysore Dosa - Duration: 7:30.

heat a pan add 1 tspoon oil

when oil heated add chana daal and roast it on low flame till colour changing

add garlic, onion , dry red chilli, saute it

all ingredients roast compeletly , now switch off the flame and transfer it in a blending jaar

now add salt and lemon juice. when it become cool blend it

heat dosa tawa

pour 2 big spoon batter on tawa and spread it like dosa

it should be little thich

add 1 tspoon oil on dosa corner

cook dosa on high flame

now add 2 tspoon red chutny on dosa. spread it evenly

if u want u can add gun powder or u can skip

now i add 1 tspoon gun powder on dosa and spread it

dosa is ready

fold it and take out on a plate , switch off the flame

serve dosa with onion chutny, coconut chutny or red chutny

like , share and subscribe

For more infomation >> Mysore Masala Dosa Receipe In Hindi - South Indian Receipes - How to Make Maysore Dosa - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Redbull, We can make it! - Duration: 1:00.

G

O

N

I got my ticket for the long way round

Two boxes of Bull for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say

When I'm gone When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

For more infomation >> Redbull, We can make it! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Our Best Wedding Video in Bali // Maren & Marco - Wedding Film will make you cry! - Duration: 13:03.

Complete my joy and be of the same mind, by having the same love, being united in spirit and having one purpose.

Bible Philippians 2, 2-4

Husband of my dreams

Not only do we have anniversary today, but

we will say "Yes I Do" in a few hours

You are the one I wanna be with

My heart is dancing

and I can truly be myself

You are a gift

not only cause I waited my whole life for you

but also because I can see

that God put you in my life

Today you're gonna make me the happiest wife in the world

because I marry my best friend

the one that believes in me, that knows me best

that touches my soul so deeply

and the one I will never leave in my life forever

Forever mine, Forever yours, Forever ours.

I love you from the bottom of my heart

Your Heart, Your Little Princess

Hello my Sweetheart

Exactly two years ago we met

That's when my whole life changed

Two years ago you showed me what true love really is

and since then I enjoy every minute with you

True Love that knows know no boundaries and is unconditional

Im crying already

Love that conquers bad times

and is always growing stronger

Love that is honest

and doesn't hide from each other

True Love I have found In you

You are the love of my life

All I ever asked for

We are able to laugh and cry together

We are funny, we can also talk endlessly

Everything with you is so easy

it feels so natural

It's like we are soul mates

I have never felt like this before in my life

I know I have found my soul mate with you

With you I wanna be forever

no matter if we are poor or rich

or if we have bad times

This is my promise to you

I love you

and I wanna be with you forever

side by side our whole lives

I will love you forever, Your Prince

You are forever in my heart

not only because you are my brother

but also my closest friend

We are connected in a very special and unique way

I thank you that you are always here, your big heart

and that you always put a smile on my face

Never forget that I love you

You are the best brother a sister can wish for

Are you willing to get married as husband and wife and be together forever

Please answer together: Yes I Do

Yes, I Do

Are you willing to love each other and be faithful unto each other as long as you both shall live?

Yes, I Do

Marco, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage?

Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful until death do you part?

Yes, I Do

Maren, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together with her in the covenant of marriage?

Will you love him, comfort him honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful until death do you part?

Yes, I Do

I now pronounce that you are husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

You may kiss the bride!

For more infomation >> Our Best Wedding Video in Bali // Maren & Marco - Wedding Film will make you cry! - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

Be Understood: Make People Listen To You ✓ - Duration: 13:22.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you feel people don't listen to you?

I mean you know they hear you, but they don't listen to you.

So, the following is usually what happens; let's see if you have been in that situation.

You are in a meeting or a social gathering, you say something;

And when you don't get the attention you want, then you start rephrasing the same sentence.

You do that right?

I know you do it.

That's what happens.

Because you are thinking "oh they didn't understand me".

So, I should continue explaining it more.

Then you use different words to explain the same thing.

When that doesn't work, you start changing your pitch, your speed.

And eventually, you end up talking about the same thing for 5 minutes.

Nothing works.

This happens all the time.

A few years ago, one of my junior consultants from my team came out of a meeting crying.

She was crying.

It was not particularly a good meeting with our client.

But she was crying because they didn't really pay much attention to her.

She felt unimportant.

Why is this happening to me, I am a good consultant.

I am a Stanford graduate.

I deserve better.

Then, she said it's happening, because she's a junior consultant.

It's because of her title.

Then, she said it's happening because she's a girl.

I said no.

It had nothing to do with it.

Now, I'll share with you what I shared with her that day.

First, a bit of a disclaimer here, this video isn't about how to speak effectively.

I am not going to talk about your pitch, speed, and prosody.

I am going to talk about something a lot more important than that.

In fact, I am going to talk about a prerequisite to delivering a great speech.

Because, even if you are a worldclass toastmaster, that you can give the best speech in the world,

it makes no difference if your audience isn't ready to receive your message.

So, that's what this video is all about.

Getting your audience ready to listen to you.

Let's start; To get through to anyone, to get your message

processed by your audience, you have to first understand how the brain works.

So, at any given time, we have 2 systems at work.

1 is active and 1 is idle.

The 1st system is fast, instinctive and emotional.

It's mostly automatic and it's our unconscious way of thinking.

For example, if I ask you what does 4 by 4 equal to.

You already know the answer is 16 and you don't need to "think" to come up with

that answer.

So, that's system 1 talking.

It just blurted out the answer without even having to think about it.

You go to shopping you look at various food options, and you just pick what comes to your

mind.

You don't go through a detailed analysis with certain criteria and a strategy.

You just felt like eating pasta.

And you bought Pasta.

95% of your time awake, you are in this system.

Ok, let's move on to the System 2.

The system 2 is the one that represents your conscious thoughts.

This system is the one that is capable of following instructions, connecting dots, and

making analogies.

It is smart, analytical, and accurate.

It is your mental superpower if I ask you to calculate 21 by 78 then your

brain will engage System 2 to find the answer.

Which means it'll be slow, but accurate…

Something you need to know; System 2 is also very energy intensive, and

it simply doesn't want to work unless it really has to.

So, whenever possible it will stay in the background, in idle position, conserve your

energy, and only engage when it's really, absolutely necessary.

We don't like thinking.

Thinking is uncomfortable.

Now, let's talk about what this means to you when you are speaking with other people.

Be it your boss, a client, your spouse, your friends…

Here's your punchline (finger snap); you'll fail miserably if you are talking

about something important to System 1 side of your audience .

Did you get this?

I don't care how amazing of a toastmaster you are.

I don't care if you are the most charismatic speaker in the world.

You won't get what you want.

Try teaching your kids special relativity when they are playing in the park.

Good luck with that.

As I said, you won't get what you want if you talk to system 1.

You want to talk to System 2.

Ok, the natural question to follow is; how do you do that?

I mean it's the brain of the audience.

How is it possible that I can change their state?

I mean I can't just say alright now you turn on the system 2 because I want your full

attention…

No.

Obviously not.

But, there are certain things I do, which triggers the activation of system 2 in my

audience so my message gets properly processed.

Now, I am going to teach you how I do it.

One more disclaimer here; What I covered so far was scientific.

A Nobel Laurette Dr. Daniel Kahneman has a great book on this topic.

If you are interested please feel free to read more in his book.

Now, what will follow isn't necessarily scientific.

I'll share with you what I do, and what I know works for me and works for those around

me whom learned it from me.

It's not an absolute blueprint to follow but it's a good guideline and based on this

guidelines you can create your own versions.

There are 3 ways I found you can achieve this.

You can use any of these based on your particular situation.

First one is; Give them a task.

The task needs to be easy enough not to ignore, yet difficult enough that System 1 can't

handle on its own.

It needs to involve thinking.

Remember how we spoke about how you know 4 by 4 equals to 16 and you don't need to

think about it.

But if I ask you 21 by 73 you can't just come up with an answer.

So, you just need to find a task that fits into your discussion.

For example, "I can't remember now, what was the confidence

score from Nielsenn's report?"

Another one " Can you let me know what methodology you

used" " What is the name of the finance director

from our ABC Client" The examples I gave are fairly simple ones.

But the important takeaway is that it's a task that requires thinking to arrive an

answer.

So, this was your first method.

The second method, is giving a command; This is comparably less effective compared to the

first technique but doesn't hurt to share it here.

Here is an example; "I'd like you to now pay attention to

what I am about to say" Then pause.

" Please listen carefully now" Then pause for a few seconds again.

So, the third technique which I use very frequently is a bit more complex.

But I found that it works a lot better than any of previous 2 techniques;

So, this technique is all about first creating uncertainty and a potential for a challenge.

Let me just quickly demonstrate what I mean by that.

Then, we'll break it down.

It's like this; "I see your point?!.."

"I understand.

But uhmm" "That's interesting…However,.."

Or you can just simply shock the audience.

For example, I remember an instance a couple of years ago, at PwC Consulting, we were working

with our government client.

And we were in a monthly project update meeting with the minister himself.

And it was a very large meeting.

Easily 50 people in a very long narrow table.

So, consultants and project leads present their projects.

But everyone was bored out of their minds.

It was just a very uninteresting, unintellectual experience and learning was close to zero.

People were just checking their emails, speaking with people next to them.

Minister himself wasn't engaged.

So, the meeting was serving very little purpose.

When my turn came to present the updates for my projects.

I knew that my projects were way too important to fall on deaf ears.

Plus, I needed minister's support on something.

I needed the full attention.

I needed to speak to System 2 side of my audience.

So, before I started presenting my projects.

I first primed the audience and I said; "I am going to make a confession" Then

I paused.

"My project is failing".

Then, I shocked the audience and minister himself.

Then I said, it's failing because while on our implementation

plan, my project is on budget, schedule, and the quality.

But, we are not doing an excellent job in terms of training the local talent in our

teams.

When this engagement is over, I am not confident - as of now- whether they will be able to

take it over from us.

But, I have a plan."

That's when I fully engaged the minister himself.

Because I knew that's what he cared about the most.

He wasn't interested in the boring details of our projects, their schedule, and timelines,

and fancy powerpoint slides.

No!

He wanted to know whether 2 months from now when we leave, if the local resources will

be able to carry on the good work we are doing.

He'll be there for 4 years not 2 months.

He's not interested in a 2 month sprint.

He wants to win the marathon.

This was great for me.

With that opening, he got totally engaged with my project.

He understood my bottlenecks, he helped with assigning new resources, and got so many doors

open.

So, I got everything I wanted from that meeting.

And without priming the audience, getting them into the System 2 state, this would have

been impossible.

Before me, over 20 project managers presented and they got nothing out of that meeting.

I was the only one who got all the support he wanted.

The video is done, but before you go.

I have something important to say.

I wanted to say this in previous videos, but I somehow kept forgetting.

If you like me, if you like my videos, and if you want to see more of these career hacks,

I need a favor from you.

I need you to share it in Linkedin or Twitter, or both.

If this channel is to grow, it can only grow thanks to you.

I can share my point of view, I can share my decades of management consulting experience,

and all the challenges I faced and how I overcame them so you can benefit from my experience.

But if you don't share and spread the message.

Our reach will always be limited.

If this channel will grow, it will only grow because of you.

So, let's share.

And if you do share in Linkedin, please send me an invitation to connect.

Let's connect, let's talk.

I'd love to be connected to you.

I'd love to hear about you.

Send me a message.

I'll respond.

I am a real person.

Not a digital reflection on a computer.

And if we can create this synergy for growth, together, I have one promise for you.

I will never ever; waste your time, with any of my videos.

If you see a video coming from me, it will not be some stupid "3 tips for Resume Successs"

. No.

It will be valuable and it will have substance, something that's worth your time.

Ok. now, see you next week!

And finally, if you are unemployed or underemployed, or you are looking to make a transition in

your career, I strongly recommend you check out my LIG program.

Over 1,000 people have joined so far and we have transformed over 600 of those careers.

The link should be in the description box.

Now, see you next week!

For more infomation >> Be Understood: Make People Listen To You ✓ - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to Make Play Doh Carrot Colorful with Molds Creative–Playdoh vegetable carrot|Color for kids - Duration: 1:48.

DIY How to Make Play Doh Carrot Colorful with Molds Creative–Playdoh vegetable carrot|Color for kids

For more infomation >> DIY How to Make Play Doh Carrot Colorful with Molds Creative–Playdoh vegetable carrot|Color for kids - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

【 DIY 】 自作 ハンドスピナー  How to make Hand Spinner【工作】 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> 【 DIY 】 自作 ハンドスピナー  How to make Hand Spinner【工作】 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Eggless Cake | How to Make Eggless Cake in Pressure Cooker with Nisha Madhulika - Duration: 8:24.

today we will make cake.

cake is often made in oven but it can also be cooked in cooker.

it comes out as delicious as cooked in cooker.

let's see what all ingredeints are required for making cake in cooker.

maida - 1 cup

condensed milk - 1/2 cup

powder sugar - 1/4 cup

cashew nuts -1 tbsp

raisins - 1 tbsp

baikng soda - 1/4 tsp

baking powder - 1/2 tsp

ghee - 1/4 cup

milk - 1/2 cup

lets start with the procedure of making cake.

add baking powder and baking soda in maida.

strain the mixer thoroughly so that all ingredeints mix well.

now mix sugar,ghee and condensed milk.

take powdered sugar and ghee in a bowl and miw really well.

whisk until it gets smooth.

we can also use butter in stead of ghee.

mix condensed milk as well and mix until all ingredeints get blended properly.

now add milk into it.

add half the amount of milk first and whisk well.

now cut cashew nuts; making 6-7 pieces of one cashew nut.

preheat the pressure cooker now.

add 1 cup salt in the cooker because the utensil used for making cake should not get in direct contact with the cooker.

spread the salt evenlt in the cooker.

this also maintains the temperature in cooker.

keep it as it is for 2-3 minutes so that it gets hot.

meanwhile let us prepare the cake utensil.

grease the utensil used for making cake.

take some ghee and spread it all around like this.

take one tsp maida and spread in a manner that it forms one layer in the utensil like this.

remove the excess flour.

noe prepare the batter for cake.

add maida in condensed milk-sugar batter and mix well.

stir from one direction,as if stirred from double direction it won't get mixed nicely.

there should be any lumps.

add some more milk as the batter is thick.

the consistency should not be too thick or too thin.

batter is ready;now add cashew nuts and riasins in batter.

now pour the batter in the mixture.

place 4-5 cashew nuts on the surface.

cooker is hot;now palce the utensil in the cooker.

bake it on low flame and then check.

we have placed the cake in cooker for baking.

cover with lid but remove the whistle.

it takes 40-50 minutes for baking cake.

bake the cake on low flame.

check after 35-40 minutes if the cake appears brown from the surface then means cake

is ready but if the cake is still white from the surface then bake for some more time.

check after 40 minutes.

cake is little brown so bake for 5 more minutes.

cake is baked now.

insert a knife for checking, it should come our clean.

cake is baked, take it out now.

take out the cake as it is frigid now.

for separating cake run knife around it like this.

flip it over a plate and pat. cake is ready.

cut cake inany shape or size.

spongy and luscious cake is ready.

try making this recipe at your haome.

For more infomation >> Eggless Cake | How to Make Eggless Cake in Pressure Cooker with Nisha Madhulika - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

[4K] Sledding to the beach. A Difference the Season change can make [KM+Parks&Rec S01E09] - Duration: 7:40.

Okay guys...

This is going to be the greatest slide I've ever done

Okay, so here we go!

Hope you like it

Wooo!

OH....MY....GOD

Hi!

Okay, I'm getting up to mom, which is way up there.

Let's get up there!

Did you see that when I was sliding?

I almost....I almost got bumped off of it.

So...

Guys, I'm making it up to mom.

Roxy, introduce yourself.

...and we're from Kid Matters plus TV

Hi everyone!

Oh

Hey Roxy, can I ask you something?

Roxy: Yeah.

Roxy's....

Roxy's going to take the GoPro up to mom

Okay.

This is really hard.

Got to make sure you got...argh.

Got it.

Okay Roxy.

I'll take them.

So guys, this is going to take a while.

...because I'm one...

I'm more than a minute away from her...

OH MY GOD!!

Ice flow nowwhere to go

Ice flow nowwhere to go

Lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra...

Check him out!

Boosh, Boosh, Stronger than a moose

Don't lock your doors or we'll come through your roof top

Stop look around take your mind off the floor

Because The Boosh is loose and we're a little bit RAW!

Ice, flow, nowhere to go

Lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra!

This is the part where it gets slippery.

Oh

Mom: Get ready...

I'm okay!

That's going to be the end of my slide.

and so...

bye.

Bye Gabe!

Mom: Roxy, do you want a turn?

No...

I think I got it

Away!!

Are you seeing [?] ?

Gabe: OH!

Are you okay!??

Roxy: Yeah!

Oh, that was close, guys!

Gabe: I've got to target snowmobile

Roxy: Yep [inaudible]

Here we go, baby!

Whoa...

Argh!

Hello!

All that cool stuff, Guys.

all that cool stuff

I did that stunt before, and it was safe for me

so I thought I'd do...

I let you guys see all the stunt I did

So...

I'm going to slide down there

Once I slide down there...

I'm going to turn the camera like that.

[inaudible]

Yeah

So let's get started

Try this one

Okay

ah

yeah

Ahh!

Oh god

oh god

oh

oh my god

oh

yeah yeah yeah yeah

I stopped.

Okay, we're doing another run of that

It's high!

It's...

HIGH!

Horrifying.

Horrifying!

Over here, hold my [phone?]

Gabe: Guess what is so great about the snowmobile?

Mom: What's so great about Roxy's snowmobile?

Roxy: Right behind you! Gabe: If you get hurt...

Gabe: ...you can lie down and hold on to the handles so when you hit bumps, it will save you.

Roxy: Go mom!

Mom: Oh my god, no!

No! [with laughter]

Ah! [with laughter]

oh god

oh

okay, you ready Roxy?

you ready?

you ready?

oh my god

My Hat!

Oh my goodness

The snow is all up my shirt

Roxy, did you do it?

I did it!

Are you okay?

yeah

Hi Gabe!

Marcus, over here Marcus

We got to stay together

marcus [?]

Yeah, what are you going to do with it?

Are your feet hurting?

If you step...ooo, ow.

Hmmm, hmmm.

There's a lot of rocks here.

Ouchie

If you step right here, it's a little less rocky right there

It's still not great

You know what? We have water shoes.

Next time we'll bring water shoes.

How about over here? Over here.

Move this way, move this way.

Right...

...there. Right there.

How's that? How's that?

Is that better?

No.

Were there rocks out where Dada is?

yeah

There were rocks out there too?

No

No.

You want to go back out there?

...and you were not coming [?]

Well, I have to get baby.

Hadrian!

..back out again?

Excuse me mom

yes?

[inaudible] ...felt like...

um

I...the water was lifting me up

...and was pushing me over there

Gabe: I'm going to find a new home in England!

Long swim there, Gabe.

Goodbye! Farewell! I'm going to find a new home in England.

Roxy:Bye Gabriel Dad: Bon Voyage!

Bye!

For more infomation >> [4K] Sledding to the beach. A Difference the Season change can make [KM+Parks&Rec S01E09] - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

SUCK EGGS!!! | Sayings that don't make sense - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> SUCK EGGS!!! | Sayings that don't make sense - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Make a DIY Balloon Photo Booth Prop - HGTV Happy - Duration: 1:16.

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> Make a DIY Balloon Photo Booth Prop - HGTV Happy - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Time4Travel Review - Make 35000$-40000$ Monthly Using Time4Travel and TravelBugg - Duration: 22:52.

For more infomation >> Time4Travel Review - Make 35000$-40000$ Monthly Using Time4Travel and TravelBugg - Duration: 22:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to make summer bridal bouquet of paper Gerbera Daisy, FREE template - Duration: 5:46.

Just with printer paper and tissue paper...

Each circle will be cut into 12 petals

Use this trick to shape the curves of each petal

For more infomation >> How to make summer bridal bouquet of paper Gerbera Daisy, FREE template - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make a Play-Doh Cute Panda|Play Doh Sparkle with Panda Molds Fun for Kids|LEARN COLORS - Duration: 2:43.

DIY How to make a Play-Doh Cute Panda|Play Doh Sparkle with Panda Molds Fun for Kids|LEARN COLORS

For more infomation >> DIY How to make a Play-Doh Cute Panda|Play Doh Sparkle with Panda Molds Fun for Kids|LEARN COLORS - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

9 Bad Habits That Make You Fat - Duration: 4:41.

Mention the words 'weight loss' and you can certainly spark a debate.

Everyone seems to have their own favorite method.

But unfortunately, it's a process much like a yo-yo.

In today's video we'll explore 9 bad habits that may be keeping most people from losing

that weight and keeping it off.

1.

Eating before going to bed Most likely, we eat late at night because

it's a habit – not because we are hungry.

If you were to keep track of all you ate at bedtime for one week, you may notice a pattern.

You may be consuming something sweet and high in calories.

If you feel you must eat something, select a piece of fruit.

2.

Sleeping poorly Keeping a set sleep schedule should enhance

your sleep.

If you don't have any set time to go to bed, your body's chemistry may get out of

synch.

This creates hormonal imbalances that trick you into believing you will only be satisfied

if you eat.

3.

Eating while distracted Flopping down on the couch to watch TV after

a long day can be relaxing.

But before long you may begin to snack without even paying attention to what you are consuming.

The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition conducted a study that revealed distractions

result in a person eating 50 percent more calories.

Just make sure the next time you sit down with your laptop or tv that snacks don't

mysteriously join you.

4.

Stress and anxiety These two words can be your worst enemies.

They can increase your weight and disrupt your quality of life.

When we experience these feelings, we are confronted with "emotional hunger."

When this strikes, we tend to eat more.

Our immediate urge is to relieve this distress by eating sweets or junk food.

These are indeed serious issues, but if you must eat, try to first consume a piece of

fruit with water or tea.

5.

Eating quickly Our generation is always in a hurry.

We are a mobile society and eat on the run.

Often, we don't take time to properly chew our food.

If we did, we would be more satisfied by feeling full.

It generally takes twenty minutes to eat, if we chew each bite slowly.

6.

Being sedentary If we lived in the wild west and rode horses

and walked more, we wouldn't fall victim to a sedentary lifestyle.

This is one of the major factors in the global epidemic of obesity.

When we sit, we eat.

Then fat begins to creep around our midsections and we aren't so eager to get involved in

physical activity.

Make it a goal to avoid too much idleness and you'll be able to shed those pounds

easier.

7.

Skipping breakfast If we don't manage to grab something on

the way out the door to work or school, we may just skip breakfast entirely.

Most dieticians and health care professionals agree that breakfast is the most important

meal of the day.

Our food in the morning activates our metabolism.

And once that switch is turned on, it tends to stay powered up all day.

Without a good metabolism rate, it's nearly impossible to burn calories.

Your first meal of the day should include proteins, a small portion of a healthy fat

food, and combined complex carbohydrates.

8.

Excessive salt An accumulation of salt isn't good for your

weight, but it can also cause fluid retention.

When there's too much fluid, this may have a negative impact on your blood pressure.

If flavor is what you are looking for, try other ways to spice up your meal.

9.

Not consuming enough liquids Our kidneys, among other organs, have difficulty

functioning properly when they don't have enough water.

For one thing, toxins can accumulate.

To stay hydrated, experts suggest drinking at least 2 liters of water daily.

This will lead to better elimination of waste and also prevent excess fluid buildup.

One way to stay hydrated is to drink tea or natural juices.

Consuming carbonated beverages is not a good source of fluid.

This will only lead to weight gain because of their high levels of sugar.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét