Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily land May 29 2017

(Laugh)

Alright,

I will tell you my story

My name is Fillia

For me...

Life is a journey

It is a journey of one soul

finding and understanding

the purpose I am here in this earth

One day

I decided to take a flight

leave my homeland

go to the unfamiliar land

I met new friends

Visited new places

and learned something new

One day in Cambodia

I learned how to weave

I have secrets

I love sea

fountains

and dirty shoes

People said

Life is full of choices

and uncertainty

I said

The uncertainty of life

teaches me about hope

On this journey

I learn from things I see

and from people I meet

Through this journey

I also learned

the meaning of hello

and the meaning of goodbye

Don't you know...

every person I met

they taught me

at least one new life lesson

My journey is not over yet

but this video has to end here

Bye bye

For more infomation >> MY LIFE STORY: TO THE UNFAMILIAR LAND - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

La La Land - City Of Stars (cover) на русском | Город звёзд - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> La La Land - City Of Stars (cover) на русском | Город звёзд - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Disneyland Cars Land Ride - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Disneyland Cars Land Ride - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cat does NOT land on feet - Duration: 0:16.

wait for it...

...LOL

I can't believe that I didn't acknowledge that?!

He's still a bit stunned.

For more infomation >> Cat does NOT land on feet - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Manchester United transfer news Jose Mourinho set to land Inter Milan - Duration: 3:28.

Manchester United transfer news Jose Mourinho set to land Inter Milan

MANCHESTER UNITED are set to pip champions Chelsea to sign Inter Milan's Ivan Perisic. United will fork out around £40million for the Croatia forward.

Getty Ivan Perisic is looking like he is about to head to the Premier League – with Manchester United. Perisic, 28, has agreed a £100,000-a-week deal to make him the first arrival of what will be a busy summer at Old Trafford.

SunSport revealed in March that Jose Mourinho had flown to Zagreb to oversee the deal. And United's boss was ready to go ahead with the transfer once Wednesday's Europa League triumph made sure of a Champions League place.

Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain were also keen on Perisic and the French giants were willing to do a swap deal involving former United player Angel Di Maria.

This was SunSports big story back on May 25 that Ivan Perisic was on the shortlist.

But Perisic's heart was set on United, with his head turned by the wages his new agents said they could negotiate for him at the Theatre of Dreams.

The former Wolfsburg star, who can play as a winger, a second striker or an attacking midfielder, was represented for many years by Tonci Martic.

But this season he signed with Lian Sports — run by Falli Ramadani, the partner of super-agent Pini Zahavi. Mourinho also enlisted the help of old pal Predrag Mijatovic to grease the wheels of the Perisic deal.

Mijatovic, the former Real Madrid player and sporting director, is a Mr Fix-It for transfers in­volving players from the former Yugoslavia. Rex Features Jose Mourinho is keen to boost the Man United forward line this summer transfer window.

He worked with Mourinho on other deals, including Real signing Luka Modric from Tottenham in 2012 — when the Portuguese was Bernabeu boss — and Chelsea re-signing Nemanja Matic in 2014. Meanwhile, Zlatan Ibrahimovic will snub offers from the USA and China.

But his agent is not sure if the Swedish striker, 35, will stay at United, despite his 28 goals this term. Mino Raiola said: "Will he continue at United? I don't know, we will talk soon to sort out the future.

"He will play for one more year, maybe two. There have been offers from clubs from many leagues but he will remain in Europe, 100 per cent.".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét