Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily auto May 28 2017

I like making things shine.

I always have.

I'm Ed Sledge, and I'm the owner of

EGS Marine and Auto Detailing in Omaha, Nebraska.

I don't know...

How do you explain to a customer

that you just like to make things shine...

You like to make things sparkle...

You like to make things look better than they did when they were brand new.

I've been detailing cars and boats for over 25 years in Omaha.

I don't know, I like to polish things.

Why is it exciting?

Just to make something sparkle,

to make something shine to where it makes people's heads turn and say,

"That looks better than it was new."

That's what I like.

That's the reaction I look for.

The one thing I've tried to do over the years that I've been doing this,

is to set packages up for the way people want to take care of their cars.

I want my customers to say

they got a value for their dollar that they spend.

At EGS, we try to give the best customer service we can give.

I try my best

to deliver more than what you're expecting.

It gets difficult when I've been doing the same customers' vehicles for 25 years.

How do you top it every year?

But I do my best

and we'll go bend over backwards to do everything we can

to make sure every customer feels that

they got the best service they could possibly get.

For more infomation >> EGS Marine and Auto Detailing - What Makes Us Special? - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jeux de voiture, Voiture dessin animé francais, Lave Auto - Duration: 9:58.

For more infomation >> Jeux de voiture, Voiture dessin animé francais, Lave Auto - Duration: 9:58.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch, How To Get EverythingEasy For Free In Grand Theft Auto 5 Online, GTA V - Duration: 11:25.

what's up boys and welcome to the

segment right here on your boy your

sheriff you guys I am so happy to read

the comments from yesterday's video it's

the weekend all right and I wanted to

give you some gameplay of a working

money glitch the one that we talked

about yesterday fully explained easy and

at the same time I just wanted to let

you know I am here I am reading the

comments it's just I have my I have a

friend that's with me for this weekend

and I'm kind of busy a little bit I'm

going to give you a full explanation of

everything here but I want to quote

something in the beginning here

something that I feel like I want to

live every day like this in my life and

I hope it inspires you to do exactly the

same and that is a person has two hands

one for helping himself the other for

helping others keep that in mind

you know life is a little bit hard every

day we take a step forward and somehow

something tries to bring us back ten

steps backward keep bringing yourself

forward it's a growing process whatever

you're going through just know there is

people to support there is somebody

always to listen and it's just a matter

of finding that right person to talk to

I really hope everybody is having an

amazing weekend I have so much like love

for you guys it's somehow I don't know

how to transfer it properly but I really

hope I could inspire some people being

on this channel that's that's what I

wanted to say in the beginning I hope it

makes sense man much love for everybody

that's here I mean that okay this is

what happens yesterday we go we document

a glitch I couldn't find anybody that

has maze bankwest right we did the

explanation of the glitch but I wanted

to make it even better for you guys I

wanted to get your gameplay so I reached

out to my boy wavy gamer on Twitter I'm

like man are you on Twitter right now

are you active on Xbox Live so he's like

yeah I'm active well I'm running because

the weekend is busy okay I'm like I

gotta get this set up right we gotta get

this thing going but you guys we have

some technical difficulties and I don't

know if this has to do is the Xbox or

what but the x+ drove us crazy and the

worst thing is what did I just tell you

in the other video I hate to work with

somebody and then when it's my turn to

help I

I got a run or something like that and

that is exactly what happened yesterday

I wavy gamer stepped in you helped me

all the way I got the footage and then

after that the Xbox gave us problems we

could not get in the same room I'm

talking I reset three times I would go

to the dashboard except his invite the

game would say loading and then it loads

into story mode and it's just it was

just crazy you guys it was just crazy

but we managed to get you guys footage

of it the glitch is straight awesome

because it's not as severe as the

allergy glitch that's not to say that

allergy glitch was bad I love those I

mean getting a million a pop but we

wanted a street duplication glitch and

you know what is your chance at it right

here now I'm going to show you what am I

going to show you I was going to say

first shout-out to EB gamer I owe the

dude for putting in the time with me

yesterday and shout out to him for for

assisting me in this nobody has the maze

Bankwest

and that other one beside it this other

location you can do it and but I have MS

Bank and the person who has to help you

to start up from the beginning has to

have the exact same back and a maze bank

or another location so if you're doing

it make sure the other person has got

the same thing I'm going to show you

first from the friends perspective and

remember you only need your friend for

at least not even two minutes it's very

simple what he has to do and then he can

walk away from you and you can duplicate

20 cards if you want if you have the

space for it this glitch works in a way

that if you have empty spots in any of

your garage you know what I take that

back you can duplicate up to 59 cars

within 10 minutes it's that easy

that's how easy this glitch is now you

do do the math you multiply 200k by 59

cars and you do the math figure out how

many how much money you can make here

because once your friend gets glitched

out you are on your own and all you're

doing is getting in and out of the CEO

office match up and once you're done

that the card just keeps bouncing into

different garages as long as you got

empty spots this thing is going so let's

get into it here this is what you have

to do if you're different you

to be in garage level 1 in spot 6 if you

are in meas Bank I'm going to have a

text tutorial for the other location

it's a different spot for the other

location so in me Bank we sit in spot

level I mean a spot number 6 I'm going

to call under art and I'm going to tell

them can you please shoot me a job once

I get the job I'm going to accept it

I'll go straight up to the clouds right

back out instantly once you back out

you're sitting right there on the corner

of the building your friend needs to

bring you not you well the person who

wants to duplicate I'm going to switch

perspective in a while here you just

have to bring you the card that he wants

to duplicate so if you want the best

value you need to get the manufacturer

but I was truly surprised because the

card that I brought forward was a jackal

and this thing's sold for a hundred and

ninety two thousand dollars it wasn't

cheap I thought the jackal is going to

give me 145 or something but I was truly

impressed with how much this car brought

forward so once your friend brings you

the car all right all you got to do is

get into it make sure you're right

beside that area of the wall so you

don't step out of the glitch and click

right on the d-pad it's going to take

you straight into the mod shop you just

sit in the mod shop until your friend

now we're going to switch perspective

all right we're going to switch

perspective I'm going to show you what

I'm doing imagine now I'm driving this

car forward I brought the jackal wavey

gamer just did the steps that I just did

and he's the one who's helping me right

so I bring him the Jackals he gets from

the jackal and now he just took it into

his mod shop it's that easy

now I have one allergy sitting in spot

number six on my side I get into that

allergy and I take it into the mod shop

and from there I step out of the allergy

and you can see we both to gets pumped

in the same area isn't that crazy

you both get bombed in the same area and

I step out of this car and get into the

jackal that I gave him now this car is

glitched out it's permanently glitched

out and I can duplicate it 59 times but

first we have to give it the full

upgrade you got to put everything on it

I'll tell you the stuff that I didn't

put on it because it doesn't make a

difference the paint will not make a

difference what else is not going to

make a difference I think it was the

color of the

like that's not going to make a

difference as well but you do want to

put the under light on it because it

does add to the value of the car once

you have all the upgrades on this thing

switch plates alright put on a custom

place you don't want to be detected by

rock stars and then you need to also put

that tracker do not insure it you're

putting a tracker and now you're going

to back out the garage level one so make

any mistakes on that boys and girls we

don't want to go out to the ground or

anything like that back to the garage

level one don't get out of the car

click right again on the d-pad and go

back right in once you're right back in

this car is a brand new car all you got

to do is put a place on it and a tracker

and now you just got yourself another

duplicate now if you have 59 spots open

in the means Bank in other locations

that you own it's just going to keep

shooting it to them so this is how sweet

little glitch is yes the allergy glitch

was nice but you had to get glitched in

every level remember that and you had to

pie up your friend the second your

friend steps out of the car in the mod

shop you don't need him anymore I do

hope you return the favor and that's

what I always talk about return the

favor don't bail on your friends and

yesterday we actually got this footage

first for myself and then after that we

tried to get it for wavy and we could

not get it for our life man we did

everything ok and again I just want to

say thank you for helping me and you

know putting in the time bro I now if

he's gonna he's gonna have also a

tutorial of this on his channel so if

you are confused by anything that I'm

saying maybe listening to somebody else

would help you understand it even more

so just keep that in mind alright so now

let me talk to you guys a little bit

about what's happening on the weekend I

know a lot of you guys want to have a

live stream happening and stuff I have a

friend that's staying over with me for

the weekend we're kind of booked left

right and center so yesterday when we

were doing the glitch at night right

they were having dinner upstairs and

then after that I was like dude they're

coming down they're invading my basement

so we we hang around a little bit watch

something and it like went to sleep like

1:00 in the morning I just woke up and I

wanted to put this video out for you

guys to let you know what's active

the weekend I knew you guys want to have

a live stream I knew you I want it

myself I promise you this if I have any

free time at night I'm going to be

active with you guys and we're going to

do the live stream one last thing that I

want to put out there everybody on the

PlayStation 4 who is representing with

what was vape I want to say I love you

guys I love you guys and I really really

appreciate that you want to have my logo

yeah Sheriff the gamer on the

PlayStation 4 crew sponsors the dude who

designed this for us

if anybody knows of a way that I could

manage to take the crew emblem and put

it on the PlayStation 4 and PC please do

let me know I want to know how I can

transfer that emblem and stumps if

you're watching this bro people are

excited about the color that we did for

the crew and if you can put in some time

and make the same emblem for the

PlayStation crew because we can't get it

transferred here please please do so

alright here's a couple of seconds of me

and your boy wavy gamer struggling

yesterday trying to hit this glitch for

you guys thank you to everybody to

support everybody that loves to get this

channel some somewhere special who's

going to get there

in due time you guys enjoy your weekend

and and remember man lend that other

hand line that other hand I am baggage

arena also train driver right now

yeah just under invite to the party

there you go

yes you know how I am sent a couple

mm-hmm I got two now they don't let

neither one of us joined and we are

glitched out like indefinitely or

something all right that's enough um all

right I'm getting the lag I'm walking

you know how it gets a little laggy

before it it's the details and you join

I'm getting the lag but no alert lesson

and if I um I don't know what's going on

see if I could join stuff it through the

party stuff I'm gonna try to join you to

the party go ahead on again nope it's us

we are glitched out because I just want

to join game and it just disappeared

we something happen I'm either

restarting my xbox that's what I think

it is because we only restarted GTA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét