Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily want Jan 29 2017

Your warmup was to find the atomic

number, symbol, name of the element, and

then the protons, neutrons, electrons for

an element that I gave you just the

atomic mass, right? So why don't you share

with your shoulder partner what you

found and see if you agree.

Hi, I'm Margaret Brown. I teach sixth-grade

science at Falcon Middle School.

This is my 12th year and I love teaching

science because I like to get the kids

excited about science.

I don't want it to be a mystery

for them. I want them to know the basic

concepts but I want them to love the

science and be excited about what they're

learning.

OK, did everybody find that it was ... what?

(Students respond)

Fluorine, good job.

All right, how did you -- when

you did your Bohr model -- how did you

quickly figure out how many electron

levels it had or energy levels?

For more infomation >> Margaret Browne, Science Teacher - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

7 Books I Want to Read in 2017 [CC] - Duration: 4:59.

Hi, I'm Vivian and welcome to my channel.

Today i want to share with you seven

books that I'd like to read in 2017. I have

a love-hate relationship with TBRs -

sometimes they work, sometimes they don't

but I figured since this is a year-long...

well there's a year long time parameter

on it then it should be fine. I have

quite a few books...

well I think it's quite a mix of books

here to talk about. The first book I'd like to read

at some point in 2017 is The Count of

Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I had

never really had any intentions of

reading this purely because I didn't

know what this was about but both Nnenna

and Ameriie read it last year and they

both just completely sold me on it. It just

seems like such an adventure and after

having to look at my reading statistics

I'd like to have to go with longer books

and if I do get around to reading it I

believe this will be the longest book

I've ever read.

I believe this edition is fourteen

hundred pages oh no I think it's 1300

but still it's more than a thousand and

that's more than i've ever read as far

as I'm aware. in my big dream or

translated fiction in 2017 i was looking

at various different lists of translated

blocks and came across a list of books

that had been translated from chinese to

english in the last year or serve and I

feel like I haven't seen too many

Chinese translated work so I like that

list down below if you're interested in

looking at it as well and one of the

books that caught my eye on that list

was massage by before you I'm not a

hundred percent sure who the translator

is the main protagonist of the book is a

blind man who was a massage Paula and

the book is essentially meant to be a

small glimpse into a contemporary

Chinese society so I'm very much looking

forward to reading that and then

speaking of translated fiction that's

what I talk about another translated

piece of work that i actually have on

hand and that is our way out i crush on

to call me this particular edition is

translated by Nathan Collins

however i have heard that the previous

edition is a better translation but

we'll just have to wait and see

this is a dystopian novel about a bunch

of school kids that i was sent to an

island if i remember correctly or this

into an area in which they have to fight

to the death i believe so it's a very

similar premise to the hungry games a

lot of people SAT Suzanne Collins got

the idea of on games from this book so I

guess this is a cult classic and I'd be

interested to see how this compares to

the hungry games

because I did only just recently or not

recently but back in March but I did

kind of sort of recently read it now

moving on to some way the next book i'd

like to read at some point in 2017 is

everything everything by niccolò you

got a lot of people talk and rave about

this book and I've heard a lot of people

who don't normally read why a rave about

this book as well so that's a good

indicated to me anyway I don't know too

much about the overall plot of this book

but what I do know is that the main

protagonist is basically allergic to

everything around her and I myself have

a few allergies i am allergic to eggs

and I Ambrose acceptable to dust mites

and all kinds of other stuff but i'd be

interested to see how allergies are

represented in smoke because i don't

think i've ever read any fictional works

that represent someone with allergies

and obviously my allergies are not to

the same extent as highlighted sheets on

said she's allergic to everything but it

still be interested to see how that's

represented now we're moving on to a new

release with 2017 the next book I want

to raid at some point in 2017 it's

pretty good i mean generally i don't

know if the publication date that's on

goodreads is the australian one but the

only day that i found is very some 2017

this is a family saga which of course

right off the bat is something that I be

interested in and it's basically a

cross-generational story that follows it

really seemed to use of this family and

it's set in both career in japan so just

based on the premise that does sound a

little bit like I'm going to me but I

don't want to make that assumption

because i haven't read it obviously

yeah it sounds right up my alley and I'm

looking for training it hopefully next

week i'd like to read at some point in

2017 is in Australia novel infected

since Ryan classic and of course i want

to read more strong novels in 2017 and

that is picnic at hanging rock by John

Lindsay this is about a bunch of

schoolgirls who go off to have a picnic

at hanging rock as the title suggests

and then make everything and they never

heard from again

so I guess it's kind of a mystery but

it's quite daunting and I'm very much

looking for training this because of

course i do like kind of darker aids

like that I'll be interested to see how

this goes because i don't think i've

heard too many Australian classics if

any at all so yeah I got in the studio

office and nonfiction the last book i

like to

at some point in 2017 it's just messy a

story of justice and redemption by bryan

stevenson again I put a lot of people

talk about this book on your cheek just

logical community it's a look at the

American judicial and prison system

which I finally fascinating because

obviously thats you know really

important institution in a nation in any

country and society

I just think it's really interesting to

look at how other countries deal with it

and how they integrate it into have

systems and so that is good for the city

or if there are any books that you

lacked rate at some point in 2017 please

share them down below with me i'd love

to hear it and i will see you next time

bye

For more infomation >> 7 Books I Want to Read in 2017 [CC] - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

If you want to make a donation please click here - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> If you want to make a donation please click here - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO PERSUADE ANYONE - THE SOCRATIC METHOD - Duration: 3:09.

A year ago I was in a computer science class when the professor made a mistake.

I was confident enough in the subject so I raised my hand and I told him he was wrong.

I've read the correct solution in the book he told us to use for the class.

I thought that since it was written in the book, logically he would admit and correct

his mistake.

Instead he went on and said that my solution was totally wrong.

I definitely didn't expect that, so I thought maybe showing him the paragraph in the actual

book will change his mind.

And after 5 minutes of heated discussion and arguing with facts, he finally said …

that the information in the book is wrong and that the he was right.

I tried persuade someone with arguing and reasoning, I thought facts will definitely

make the professor change his mind.

How silly was I ... Did I really thought that the professor is going to swallow his pride

admit he was wrong and change his mind in front of all the students JUST because I had

the correct information?

I don't think so.

So if you want to win someone to your way of thinking, never argue with them, because

as soon as you tell the person is wrong, you already lost.

I had a friend who was extremely good at persuading people.

One night we were out partying, we met a few girls in the club, and generally had a good time.

So the night came to an end and we thought that it would be great to continue the party

at our place, so we let our magnetic friend to try and convince them to come with us.

At the time I had no idea why he was so successful at persuading people but after I've read a

few books on the topic I can now clearly see how he did it.

At first he asked them if they loved to party – they were in a club so the answer was

clearly yes.

Then he asked if they had a great time tonight, the answer was yes again.

He then proceeded to ask few more questions – and he made sure that the answers to all

of them were likely to be yeses.

Finally he asked if they wanted to continue the party at our place, and sure enough they

thought that would be a great idea and said Yes.

See how he didn't started to logically reason with them as for why they should come with

us, he got yes after yes and slowly the girls arrived at the conclusion they would've refused

few minutes previously.

Socrates, was one of the greatest philosophers the world has ever known.

He did something that only a handful of men in all history have been able to do: he sharply

changed the whole course of human thought; and now, twenty-four centuries after his death,

he is honored as one of the wisest persuaders who ever influenced this world.

So how did he do it?

Did he tell people they were wrong?

Well not Socrates.

He was far too clever for that.

His whole technique, now called the "Socratic method," was based upon getting a "yes, yes" response.

He asked questions with which his opponent would have to agree.

He kept on winning one admission after another until he had an armful of yeses.

He kept on asking questions until finally, almost without realizing it, his opponents

found themselves embracing a conclusion they would have bitterly denied a few minutes previously.

The next time you are tempted to tell someone he or she is wrong, remember old Socrates

and ask a gentle question - a question that will get the "yes, yes" response.

If you found this video helpful leave a like, and share it with a friend who you think will

find it interesting.

Anyway don't forget to subscribe and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> HOW TO PERSUADE ANYONE - THE SOCRATIC METHOD - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Fun Obby 2 - Duration: 4:11.

This guy lel

Yes he want to tell u about my game lol btw that's me XDDD

So this is my new Mega for obby is call Mega fun Obby 2 XD

For more infomation >> Mega Fun Obby 2 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Diggy Diggy Hole Ver 2 but it's translated 15 times! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Diggy Diggy Hole Ver 2 but it's translated 15 times! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Manhandles Reporter… Leaves Him in Epic Retreat, "I… I Don't Want to …" - Duration: 2:56.

Trump Manhandles Reporter� Leaves Him in Epic Retreat, �I� I Don�t Want to ��

When ABC News anchor David Muir anchor asked President Donald Trump during an interview

this week whether he could hear the crowds during the so-called Women�s March in Washington

from the White House on Saturday, the answer he received was a lot more than he had bargained

for.

�No, I couldn�t hear them,� the president initially replied, after which he quickly

switched subjects. �The crowds were large, but you�re going to have a large crowd on

Friday, too, which is mostly pro-life people. You�re going to have a lot of people coming

on Friday.�

Hundreds of thousands of pro-lifers were expected to participate in Friday�s March for Life,

reportedly �buoyed by the prospect of pro-life gains under the Trump administration,� according

to LifeSiteNews.

�And I will say this, and I didn�t realize this, but I was told you will have a very

large crowd of people � I don�t know as large or larger, some people said it will

be larger � pro-life people, and they say the press doesn�t cover them,� Trump added.

�I don�t want to compare crowd sizes again. I � I � I,� a stunned Muir then hurriedly

interjected in an attempt to steer the conservation away from the liberal media�s bias against

conservatives.

But before he could complete his thought, the president pressed further with his argument,

saying, �No, you shouldn�t, but let me just tell you, what they do say is that the

press doesn�t cover them.�

Trump was right, and ABC News itself inadvertently proved his thesis by completely omitting this

portion of the interview from its official transcript. It was as if the network chose

to pretend that this brief discussion had never even occurred.

Moreover, last year, ABC, CBS and NBC spent only 35 seconds covering the 2016 March for

Life, according to NewsBusters. Yet these same networks spent at least an hour and 15

minutes covering this year�s so-called Women�s March.

This year�s March for Life will likely draw a huge crowd in the hundreds of thousands,

but as Matt Vespa noted for Townhall, apparently �crowd sizes only matter if the cause is

liberal or anti-Trump.�

Please share this story on Facebook and Twitter and let us know what you think about President

Donald Trump�s valid point about the mainstream media�s clear-cut bias against pro-life

women!

What do you think about Trump's takedown of this liberal media reporter? Scroll down to

comment below!

For more infomation >> Trump Manhandles Reporter… Leaves Him in Epic Retreat, "I… I Don't Want to …" - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Authors I Want To Read More Of - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Authors I Want To Read More Of - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Seven Things We Want in the Avatar Movie Sequel! - Duration: 9:20.

Hope Your Enjoy Guys..... Like, Share, Comment & Subscribe Us!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét