Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily here Jan 29 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Disney Mickey Mouse Characters Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Lyrics and More Baby Songs - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Family Finger, Sesame Street, Toy Story, and Your Favorite Pranks! ~PlayBuddies - Duration: 11:32.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Family Finger, Sesame Street, Toy Story, and Your Favorite Pranks! ~PlayBuddies - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A Lego Candy Machine V2 - Duration: 5:24.

welcome to how to make a lego candy machine v2 and lets get started,go ahead a grab this

orange piece here and then grab this piece making it a four by six and then add two of

these wonderful tiles,grab a one by six tile and add these slopes

and place this piece right here,add a layer of white here,some here,now add another

layer of tall white bricks like this.this is how it should look,go ahead

and add a one by six flat here on this empty gap leaving this as the empty gap,now making

the mechanism grab this piece here,one by two,this should look like an L shape

as you can see.add this flat here like so,now your gonna grab this piece,add the one by

one on top,like this and go ahead and place it here now it should look like that.go ahead

and grab this final piece with this piece and then place it here.now that its placed

it should look like this and put it in the machine on the opening.grab this and place

it right here so it doesnt cover this and then your gonna finish it off by adding two

two by six flats once thats added your machine is complete,to reload your machine just put

your money in which takes two nickels and a dime so imma do that right now,once its

in go on the side it should have an opening and in the hole add a bead or whatever fits

down there and put it back in,to take the money out shake the machine like that

and it will eventually come out like this.[video ending]

For more infomation >> How To Make A Lego Candy Machine V2 - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Cover of 'Creep' by Radiohead - Corinne Crimson - Duration: 4:05.

Hey , my name's Corinne Crimson

This song is by Radiohead

It's called Creep

When you were here before

Couldn't look in your eye

You're just like an angel

You're skin makes me cry

You float like a feather

In a beautiful world

You're so very special

How I wish I was special

But I'm a creep

I'm a wierdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts

I want to have control

I want a perfect body

I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice

When I'm around

You're so very special

How I wish I was special

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

She's running away

She's running, she runs runs runs

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so very special

How I wish I was special

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

I don't belong here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét