Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily plus Jan 30 2017

Hey Piggy.

Hey.

There's Petunia.

HI. Come on. Let's go.

This is "Us Actually"

Petunia just wants some lovin. Petunia, you're so precious.

This is Tune.

Well, I call her Tune. Her name is Petunia.

We got her from someone who rescued her from a kill shelter

And they couldn't keep her so they called me and Bo because we already had Gus and they knew how much we loved pugs

And so we took her in and we've had her for maybe 5 years in November.

She can barely see or hear but she is so sweet.

Her nicknames are Tune, Tune Tune, and Stinky because she does smell pretty bad

You can tell she's had a lot of puppies and she kinda leaks things

But, Tune and Stinky

She really is stinky

Ok so the boys are upstairs resting

Winnie is asleep

We tried to go to a potluck lunch after church

And Winnie was so tired she was not going to let us stay for very long

So I ate my lunch in the car on the way home

And we walked in and she went straight to bed.

So, Herbert and Bo are resting upstairs and I'm going to go join them.

Bo and I are going to be doing something today for you guys.

And we're going to let you know what that is at the end of this vlog

So be sure to watch until the end so you'll hear our announcement.

It's me. It's Herbert.

What do you say?

It's just us actually.

Aw, it is.

What color are they?

They're.. One two three four five.

But what color are they?

They're white. -Thank you.

I'm gonna to eat the chocolate and I'm gonna eat it all gone.

Okay.

So I was at the store and I bought a

Surprise egg

A surprise egg a little Yowie to surprise Herbert for being such a -

That's a littel big guy.

That's a big guy. For being such a sweet boy.

And he's going to open it.

Oh my goodness. Chocolate.

Wow

What is that?

A chocolate.

Is it chocolate? Uh huh.

Do you like it?Uh huh.

What's this?

Another egg.

Can you open it up and see what it is?

Let's see what's inside

Wow. What's in there Herbert?

Oh, I wonder what's inside

I wonder what's inside

What's in there?

Can you open it?Do you need a little bit of help?

You did.

Alright let's see.

Oh no.

What is it?

It's an animal

What does it smell like?

It smell like the jungle.

Like the jungle?Yeah

Let's see it. Let me see

Wow. Look at that guy.

I want to eat these chocolate all gone.

You're gonna eat the chocolate all gone? Uh huh.

What happened to your finger?

I got poop on it.

Which one?

This one.

Did you wash it?

Yes.

It doesn't smell like poop anymore.

It even got under my nail.

Gross

It was disgusting.

I went to check Winnie's diaper

and like as soon as I got my finger like in there it was - it was just coming out

It was gross.

But it is clean

Do you want to smell?

Smell it

See, it is good

Winnie Bo

What are you doing climbing on the table?

Winnie. What are you doing?

What a silly goose.

Winnie you're doing such a good job cleaning up those legos

Great job Winnie

Great job Winnie

Wow

Wow

That's loud

Do you want to pick up another one?

Can you pick up a lego and put it in the bucket?

Great job

Herbert what are you doing out here?

We're catching a snow- we're building a snowman

I don't think you're building a snowman today

Is it snowing a little bit?

Yeah

Well, Bo.

Are you catching snowflakes? Let me see

Alright.

Did you catch one?

I didn't.

Try hard. Stick that tongue really big.

I left it on the floor and she just- it was dissolved in her mouth

Was it a little one?

Yeah

I wasn't looking and Winnie stuck a piece of white chalk in her mouth

By the time I got to her it, like, dissolved in her mouth

So Bo and Herbert and Winnie are in the basement having a dance party

I am watching some youtube and cooking dinner

But I did just want to take one moment to say

We have 20 subscribers to our channel

which is huge you guys because we have only put out 4 videos

And I just want to say to you guys

you 20 subscribers

I see you, I appreciate you, and thank you for subscribing to our channel and supporting us

I really love doing this

And love being able to share-

Document our family in this way

And share it with our loved ones and all of you guys

So if you're watching this and you enjoy watching our channel

And want to see more from us

Please consider subscribing to our channel

We really appreciate your support and you guys watching

Oh clean baby

Hi Winnie

Good night vlog!

Good night vlog

Ok. So we're going to end the vlog.

I did tell you that we had an announcement

So we're going to be releasing this video on Monday

as our weekly vlog

And then we have another video

Another vlog

For you on Tuesday

So that's gonna be

An extra, what?

Serving. Helping.

So that will be an extra helping.

You want to say that?Ok

So we're going to go ahead and end tonight

And we'll see you guys later

Ok you can say it

No, you guys can say it

Ok

If you like our channel go ahead and give us a thumbs up

And subscribe to our channel

Thanks guys. Thanks America.

Good job.

And, and you guys can do it

Oh ok

And subscribe to our channel

Thanks guys.

Thanks America

And you guys can laugh

Laugh again

Subscribe to our channel. Thanks guys.Thanks America.

For more infomation >> FAMILY FUN WITH SURPRISE EGG YOWIE PLUS AN ANNOUNCEMENT | DAY IN THE LIFE FAMILY VLOG - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Avoir plus de Vues sur YouTube grâce à un Blog - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Avoir plus de Vues sur YouTube grâce à un Blog - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys, Sesame Street Style Plus Many of Your Long-Time Favorites! ~PlayBuddies - Duration: 32:25.

[intro music]

>> 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed,

>> One fell off and bumped his head!

>> Mother called the Doctor, and the Doctor said,

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> 4 little monkeys jumping on the bed,

>> One fell off and bumped his head!

>> Mother called the Doctor, and the Doctor said,

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> 3 little monkeys jumping on the bed,

>> One fell off and bumped his head!

>> Mother called the Doctor, and the Doctor said,

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> 2 little monkeys jumping on the bed,

>> One fell off and bumped his head!

>> Mother called the Doctor, and the Doctor said,

>> No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

>> 1 little monkey jumping on the bed,

>> One fell off and bumped his head!

>> Mother called the Doctor, and the Doctor said,

>> Put those monkeys back to bed!

[closing music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét