Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily la Jan 31 2017

-THE FAN

-Really? Him? -Yes.

I need some air.

I'm about to...

I need some air.

Water! Bring some water!

Yes, this is an emergency.

She tried to kill herself.

She took a bottle of pills.

No, I didn't check her pulse, but...

I don't know if she's alive.

Please come quickly. I'm nervous.

Hurry, please.

Yes.

Why were you going through my phone?

Since when do you do that?

Sweetie, don't be ridiculous.

I saw your face and I got scared.

-I thought it was serious. -Well, it is.

But I'll take care of it, as usual.

I always do.

Are you sure?

I've fixed many of your mistakes,

even if you didn't notice.

Good night, darling.

Benicio.

I figured you'd call.

Stop playing the photographer and tell me,

who is that idiot that's with my daughter?

His name is Diego Castro.

He's 5 feet 8,

165 pounds.

75 KILOGRAMOS,

He has a small scar beneath the ear,

light eyes, blond hair.

He recently started working in the company,

and he's climbing fast, as you can see.

No one can know about this, okay?

Sure thing.

<i>We'll figure this out together.</i>

This is a scoop.

I came here for an article, and I leave with a bomb.

But wait,

tell me all the details. -The truth is...

I wish I knew the details.

I can't believe it.

Right, right.

You must be on cloud nine, right?

If I were in your shoes...

Oh, it's so exciting.

You must've dreamed about this your entire life.

"The love story between the fan and her idol

ends in marriage."

Just like in Lucas Duarte's soap operas, right?

My soap operas have always been successful.

But you haven't dated for long.

We haven't.

Is there an heir on the way?

-No, no! -No.

Okay, so this rush to get married

is just because you're in love, right?

That's right.

Well, yes, it's very rushed,

because we've only been a couple for, like, one day.

No way.

It seems like yesterday when I was a pizza girl.

Did I meet him yesterday? Or didn't I?

It seems like yesterday.

This is the biggest story of my career.

It's an international scoop.

Change your clothes.

We'll take more pictures.

Come on, girl.

I didn't know you were getting married.

Me neither, girl.

Excuse me.

You can't die, Salma.

You can't die, because I love you.

I truly love you, Salma.

I've loved you since I saw you in that soap opera

in which you played the maid and I was the butler, remember?

Don't die on me.

Hang in there, please, Salma.

-This is too much. -Excuse me.

Save her, please.

Tell me she's alive.

Her pulse is fine, she's got good color.

Take her to the hospital or something. She can't die.

Are you crazy? What did you make me say?

I didn't make you say anything.

You did all the talking.

That's not true. You said "five."

Yes, I said, "In five months, the soap opera will be over."

You weren't very clear.

I understood "five days."

That's because you don't think.

You can't think without a script.

What am I going to do?

She's getting all the attention.

I'm a star, I've been an actor for ages,

and now I'm being treated as an extra.

It's not fair.

They only take photos of her.

Only photos of her!

They treat her like a Hollywood star,

when the only big thing she's done in her life

is being my fan.

Well, you're the best-paid extra in the world.

Okay?

That doesn't cheer me up.

That doesn't help at all.

Extra...

What's the prize for the winner?

I'm going to win,

so I'd like to know what my motivation is.

We're going to play strip-bowling.

How's that?

You lose, you remove a piece of clothing.

I'm just kidding.

I'll tell you what.

One day I did a striptease in a bachelorette party.

How's that?

Really?

They all yelled, "Take your shirt off!"

Oh, please, Castro.

What about you? What do you do?

When?

When you go to a bachelorette party.

Well, the usual.

We go to my place, we drink tea,

we enjoy a home spa session.

A what?

A home spa session.

Oh, geez, that's so boring.

You're saying goodbye

to all the things you can't do anymore.

You say goodbye.

A home spa session?

What is that?

That's enough.

And I didn't say it like that.

Don't distract me. I'm going to win anyway.

Hey, that's cheating, Castro.

That's not fair.

-What? -That's right, cheater.

All right, I'm a bit of a cheater.

But not always.

-Go on. -If I lose, it'll be your fault.

Yeah, right.

What happened to you?

Sorry, Castro. Are you okay?

I'm so, so sorry.

How's that?

It's all set.

Carlos Lopez will be here in three hours.

I'm so nervous.

We must do something about Miguel.

He can't find out.

Relax, I'm on it.

Thank you.

Tommy, do you want us to go get some pizza with Miguel?

Great idea!

Sorry, guys.

I have a lot to do here.

Persuade him to come with us.

How?

With that face you do

when you ask Vale for something.

Okay.

- OK.

Miguel...

What is it, Tommy?

Come eat pizza with us.

Please, please.

Okay, fine.

Only this time.

I have a lot to do.

Yes!

Success! I always succeed.

You know what?

My right profile is better.

-It's my winning angle. -Okay.

More light!

Make up!

Sorry.

You can take any of my profiles,

with or without light. I don't care.

What matters here is Lucas.

He's the star.

Thanks for the clarification.

These pictures are awesome,

but I'd like something more intimate.

Oh, yes! Wow!

More intimate? Like what?

Like in the bedroom, in your underwear,

in your nightwear.

What?

That'd make people think that I'm sleeping with this man.

How are you feeling?

Very weak.

It's okay, relax.

The doctor is on his way to pump your stomach.

What? No!

What did you do, Salma?

Call the doctor.

Are you feeling sick?

No, I'm not.

Geez, Agustin. I didn't actually try to kill myself.

What was all that, then?

I was acting.

And I was great, by the way.

Come here.

Make sure the doctor makes no comments.

You'll make the statement.

You'll tell the press

that I'm fighting for my life.

Lucas needs to find out by any means necessary.

I tried to contact him, but he won't pick up.

Then call Gabriel.

They are together at Pink Lips night.

Lucas has to find out that I'm dying.

But you're not.

Of course not.

But only you and I know that.

Give me a pen and some paper,

and call the soap's screenwriter.

This isn't the right time

for another episode ending, Salma.

Do as I say, Agustin.

Quickly.

Get a move on, Agustin!

I won!

How's that?

Did you see me knock all of them down just now?

And you with your gear, gloves, shoes, medals.

So, what's my prize?

Tone it down, Castro.

It's no big deal.

Look at that.

Ninety-seven to what?

Ninety.

I won, miss.

Tell me what my prize is.

You're awfully quiet.

You're the winner, so you choose.

I can't think of anything right now.

I'm getting hungry.

Great.

I'll take you to my favorite restaurant.

Do you need help putting away your gloves and balls

so we can go?

Oh, yeah.

No way.

That journalist thinks that you and I...

That we are...

Look, it's only logical.

We're getting married.

We're getting married in five days?

No.

But that's what you said a moment ago.

It was a mistake.

But it's okay.

Look, if the press thinks we're sharing the bedroom,

that's okay.

No, it's not!

I care about that a lot.

I have a son, a reputation.

The entire neighborhood reads that magazine.

They will judge me, sir, you understand?

Drop the "sir" already.

Sorry, I can't think when I'm nervous.

Is that right?

Do I make you nervous?

Very nervous!

No pictures in the bedroom!

No!

¡NO!

Lucas, Agustin has been trying to contact you.

Tell him I'll call him later.

It's important. It's about Salma.

She tried to kill herself.

Oh, right, the soap opera.

I missed it.

But of course,

Ana Cristina couldn't face reality.

Not in the soap opera. In real life, Vale.

She tried to kill herself for real.

She's in the hospital.

I can't believe it. For real?

Lucas, let's go see her.

Come on, let's go.

Put these on.

It's nighttime.

It's full of journalists here.

I want them to see you in pain, okay?

Go on.

Let's go see Salma.

Gentlemen, please, not right now.

Respect other people's pain.

-Lucas, how did it happen? -Do you feel responsible?

Did she try to kill herself by taking pills?

We just got here. Show some respect.

Show some respect, please!

We'll talk to you later.

I'm glad you're here, Lucas.

Salma only talks about you.

-How is she? -She wants to see you.

I have to see her.

Alone.

Of course.

Where's her room?

To your left.

Okay.

The other left, Lucas.

I'll go get some coffee. Everything will be all right.

Poor woman.

She's so young and beautiful.

She has a son.

How could she try to kill herself?

I have...

I have something for you.

Salma left this letter before she...

Before she made that dramatic decision.

-Excuse me. -Sure.

THE FAN

For more infomation >> La Fan | Episode 10 | Telemundo English - Duration: 13:15.

-------------------------------------------

Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Pudín de Croissant | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Pudín de Croissant | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

A Kakyoin piace la ciliegia per 5 minuti. - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> A Kakyoin piace la ciliegia per 5 minuti. - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Los SAG Awards, una gala colmada de política y polémica | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Los SAG Awards, una gala colmada de política y polémica | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Proyecto 1 la caja - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> Proyecto 1 la caja - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Encuentro con Sergi Torres en Málaga Parte 2 - La Ventana Alternativa - Duration: 36:19.

For more infomation >> Encuentro con Sergi Torres en Málaga Parte 2 - La Ventana Alternativa - Duration: 36:19.

-------------------------------------------

Suelta La Sopa | Actores de Hollywood se manifestaron ante políticas migratorias | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Suelta La Sopa | Actores de Hollywood se manifestaron ante políticas migratorias | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

La NoBoda | Capítol 4: Seguim creant (subtitulado) - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> La NoBoda | Capítol 4: Seguim creant (subtitulado) - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Bretagne Télé: Baden Pointe de Toulvern by HDdrone - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Bretagne Télé: Baden Pointe de Toulvern by HDdrone - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Siempre Niños | Cantante de fandango llora escuchando a su familia | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Siempre Niños | Cantante de fandango llora escuchando a su familia | Entretenimiento - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Como hacer jugo de remolacha y pepino y sus grandiosos beneficios para la salud - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Como hacer jugo de remolacha y pepino y sus grandiosos beneficios para la salud - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Doña Rosa sembró árboles para recordar a Jenni Rivera - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Doña Rosa sembró árboles para recordar a Jenni Rivera - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trump justifica su acción ejecutiva | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Trump justifica su acción ejecutiva | Noticiero | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

INFO POUR LA CHAINE (CHANGEMENT) - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> INFO POUR LA CHAINE (CHANGEMENT) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Los mejores momentos de Miss Universo 2017 | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Los mejores momentos de Miss Universo 2017 | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Rafael Martínez, el maratonista que venció las dificultades físicas y se destacó en la Maratón de Mi - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Rafael Martínez, el maratonista que venció las dificultades físicas y se destacó en la Maratón de Mi - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Siempre Niños | El Güerito de Oro sorprende cantando "La Charreada" | Entretenimiento - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Siempre Niños | El Güerito de Oro sorprende cantando "La Charreada" | Entretenimiento - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

UMI☆KUUN à la découverte de la France, épisode 11 - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> UMI☆KUUN à la découverte de la France, épisode 11 - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

El Crac - La gran família - Duration: 47:26.

For more infomation >> El Crac - La gran família - Duration: 47:26.

-------------------------------------------

Snapchat Story: Chinese New Year 2017 in Chinatown, London (Year of the Rooster) - Duration: 2:11.

Hello to all the followers of @codigonuevo

My name is Oriol Salvador, I'm in London and I'll bring you to Chinatown to see how they celebrate

Chinese New Year.

Chinese New Year or Spring Festival started last Friday and goes on until February 22nd.

Celebrations in London's Chinatown are mainly TODAY.

What is he doing?, may you ask. Bringing good luck to stores and restaurants in the new year, they told me.

Don't be fooled by souvenirs stores, 'maneki neko' (this cat) is not Chinese,

it's Japanese.

Later we'll go back to Chinatown but now we go to Trafalgar Square where Chinese community

is celebrating the New Year with shows and food stalls.

Access to Trafalgar Square was closed, but we're in now!

Visiting Hong Kong's skyscrappers on a VR experience.

"How can they jump so high?!"

"Are you hungry?"

Find out what animal on Chinese zodiac are you according to your birth date. I'm a dragon.

"Happy Chinese New Year everyone. We are celebrating the Year of the Rooster,

we celebrate everyone born in the year of the Rooster and hope you have lots of prosperity

and good luck in the new year.

Everyone wants to take a picture with this man,

he is the God of fortune and gives away red envelopes

with money inside, to attract

wealth on the new year.

That's it from me from the Chinese New Year in London's Chinatown.

It's being a pleasure to share it with you.

You can find me in other social media as @oriolsalvador

Oh! If you also want to be an ambassador for @codigonuevo Snapchat, get in touch NOW

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét