Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily so Jan 30 2017

Why I'm not playing Resident Evil 7...we're gonna have a great watch my child

damage

hey gang I JP and welcome back to

egotastic fun time so if you want to go

to youtube right now wait a minute you

are on YouTube right now house are you

saying I'm getting freaked up

wait art are you guys here right now if

you guys are here right now you legally

have to tell me

Oh God let me go to the youtube home

screen after watching my video you're

going to see a ton of recommendations to

watch let's play videos of the new

resident evil 7 games biohazard that

everyone and their mother is playing

right now in this game is the pin

ultimate horror game of this or any

other generation it's so scary that the

underwear of the people playing it right

now are straight-up dip in pissed which

is why I'm not going anywhere near this

bloody hillbilly most monsters dried up

baby corpse in a suitcase scarefest of

nightmares that has talked the gaming

world by storm ever I respect my

underwear way too much and I really hate

doing laundry and you want to watch it

or not

no one's gonna call you don't watch it

on cold

what is bullshit anyway I had this

planned for egotastic fun time I was

going to buy resident evil 7 and play it

for the show for you guys and because

I'm straight-up different credit card

debt right now I was going to play in

virtual reality i'm a playstation 4

prowl alter your entertainment

you're welcome by the way I mean here's

the game right there but it's still in

the plastic I'm not opening it up

here's the playstation vr headset yeah i

got that too

here's the ps4 pro right behind me

that I was ready to do this that was

gonna man up and play this horror game

for you guys and I hate working but

right before I was about to get started

with my interns the land of pee-pee

pants my buddy Adam from technical cake

mix you can check him out the link in

the description below the recommended to

me that I play the resident evil demo

first because you can get a secret gift

at the image for solving a series of

innocent measures and the gift carries

over into the main khane ok cool that's

a great plan i'm always down to get an

added advantage at the beginning of a

game especially a hard game let's do it

down i'm ready to go let's get that

advantage particular gift but I wasn't

10 minutes into this bullshit scary

house demo before I figured out this is

not for me

who's this is not something i'm going to

be able to handle literally nothing was

going on in this game and I was shitting

my pants i skipped the piss face looks

straight to the shit phase it's freaking

scary as hell just standing in the house

with the crease being in the crawling in

the dark shadows and the

hole-in-the-wall the stupid kitchen fuck

that kitchen

so what I learned from those demo and

what I learned about myself is that

scandal resident evil 7 you're not going

to commandeer my nightmares and turn

them into a health scape of zombie

redneck family values and decapitated

next 15 i'll be honing my skills as a

samurai playing fruit ninja vr like a

fast

ok that's it that's all i wanted to talk

about today and I talked about it will

be learned a lot I know I did

how about you have you paid a visit to

the Baker's house yet in resident evil 7

or are you insane person

let me know in the comments below after

clicking on some of those buttons down

there and I'll see in a couple of days

with another episode and I want to thank

you so much for watching and I hope all

your times are egotastic fun times love

you by geographical I'm gonna have a

great time fun time to be all your money

give him all your life

55

your body your body

For more infomation >> RESIDENT EVIL 7 VR SUCKS | I'm So Sorry, Andre... - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

betty & veronica; so wake up. - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> betty & veronica; so wake up. - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

5 Minute Cheer Make-Up Challenge | Sophie - Duration: 7:11.

Charlie's Cheer Angels... whoa whoa I went there.

Well hello everybody and welcome back to my

channel or if you're new hello welcome

to my channel my name is Sophie I

hope you're well.

For today's video I bought my friend Ellie

back and we thought we would do another

collaboration together. So for today's video

we thought we would do a tag that i was

tagged by my good friend Dana Burkey. She

made up a new tag called the five minute cheer

makeup challenge, i will link her video

below but being that we are both cheerleaders, we

thought - let's give it a try.

Now I could spend five minutes on my mascara so this is

gonna be interesting

yeah i dunno how we're gonna do this. So we've got

our makeup bag at the ready so makeup

and I think we should just crack on with

this video and wish us luck

Oh my goodness I am going to need so much luck.

oh my god oh my god oh my god

omg I look like I have been punched in the eye

*Alarm Goes Off*Oh My G-d

erm... I don't really know what to say

Ifeel like Ihave been punched in the eyes.

This is a hard challenge. We challenge You. Together we have most of it.

Ah I did't do eye brow

Oh I never do them

I Have to... look..... oh wait you can't

so we have to lightly and mended our

faces that we look I mean half-cheer

acceptable... we are a little more acceptable

My eyes are a little more equal now which is something. My lips are cheer... so we are good!

It is actually a really hard challenge, so I mean we totally tag you to do it.

I want to say a big thank you to Dana for tagging me in

this challenge and for making this challenge up -

it's a really good challenge it's just

really hard, a few minutes more, I might have looked a bit

more like this but yeah i feel like i need two more

hours ... well yeah there is that.

Also, shout out to our bows... they're really quite the ones,

they make our hair look like we are cheerleaders..... *puff*

If you did like this be sure to give it a big thumbs up and comment below any other five minute

challenges that you'd like to see us do or

cheer challenges that you like to see us do.

If you are not already be sure to subscribe to my

channel so we can have so much more fun and

if you're not already subscribed to Ellie's

channel go see her channel and you can

have fun with her and ... if you tick that

little bell button below you'll get notified

every time I post a video.

Right on Ellie's face i will leave a link to our last

video together and if you click

on my face

i will leave a link to my last video

that I did which was fun and learning

it was good... trust us.

And until next time keep watching, stay strong and stay safe

Bye Guys x

For more infomation >> 5 Minute Cheer Make-Up Challenge | Sophie - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Blueberry Avocado Muffin / So lecker / @zsuzsisjam / mit ungarischem Untertitel - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Blueberry Avocado Muffin / So lecker / @zsuzsisjam / mit ungarischem Untertitel - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To Live Stream Like A Pro! - Duration: 0:41.

hi guys!

Welcome to Thailand!

My name is Chelsea Votel - but you might know me as YoPickles.

You've seen me on apps such as Periscope, Busker and even an app called Live.Me.

Daily, I get questions from people asking me "how do i start live streaming?", "where

do I even ... how do I even get people to come in?!"...

SOOOOoo....

I decided to come here and let you guys go on vacation inside my brain, and I'm going

to be showing you HOW to start building communities RIGHT AWAY!

How to get people to come back.

How to engage - and even PRODUCE your own show.

So.. what are you waiting for?

Click the link (wherever it is?!)

Oh snap!

And I'll see you in literally two minutes!

See you!

For more infomation >> How To Live Stream Like A Pro! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Magical☆Rin-chan Now! SSs - ENGLISH SUBS (turn on CC) - Duration: 3:07.

Rin-chan Now! Rin-chan Now! Magical Rin-chan, Rin-chan now! (x8)

Oh Oh Oh (^ω^ ≡ ^ω^)

MIKU: Vocal android, Kagamine Rin-chan!

BOTH: Vocaloid, Kagamine Rin-chan!

MIKU: Recently, something's kind of strange.

She seems to be obsessed with something.

RIN-CHAN: Magical girl!

I wanna be a magical girl!

LUKA: Something must have happened to her.

She just got an e-mail!

MIKU (reading): "Sorry for the sudden mail.

Why don't you just become a Magical Girl, then?

As for how? All you need to do is reply. Simple! ☆

It's a limited time offer, get back as soon as possible!"

RIN-CHAN: I wanna be a magical girl!

LUKA: Of course, as expected from our magical angel, Rin-chan, she replied instantly!

She revealed her address to the shady contractor.

I wonder what will happen.

RIN-CHAN: I see a fairy!

MIKU + LUKA: Sure enough, there was a fairy!

A fairy just floating in the air!

LUKA: It seems the mail wasn't spam after all.

The fairy immediately started up with a bunch of sales jargon.

MIKU: "I work here for the Magic Corp., and I've closely observed many become magical girls.

Please, please, sign this contract and I'll turn you into a magical girl!"

LUKA: Once Rin-chan had signed the contract, she had no issues with the text.

It seems this company's pure after all.

RIN-CHAN: The contract's done~!

MIKU + LUKA: An enemy appeared out of nowhere, and it looks like our Master's calling out for help!

MIKU: Come on, now's your chance, Rin-chan! The time has come to transform!

LUKA: Come on! Hang in there...

MIKU + LUKA: Magic Rin!

TL Note: This part, I believe, details the history of Rin-chan Now. Enjoy the "Magical Rin-chan Rin-chan Now"s, folks.

RIN-CHAN: Magical Launcher!

LUKA: I'll explain!

With the magical launcher,

she ignites the gunpowder with MAGICAL POWER,

depending on the energy of the explosion, its ammunition can be used to fly!

MIKU: So, she uses magical fire!?

RIN-CHAN: Magical radiator!

LUKA: I'll explain!

With Magical Radiator,

by MAGICALLY raising the output of the internal engine, she can generate heat with the electric curcuit's resistance!

MIKU: Couldn't she just ignite fire with magic?

RIN-CHAN: Magical Sweets!

LUKA: I'll explain!

With Magical Sweets,

she creates sweetness with MAGICAL POWER

It's a unique move for girls who want to make fighting a little more peaceful.

MIKU: Why sweets?

MIKU + LUKA: Who is Magic Rin?

Everyone's started talking about her!

All her merch is instantly sold out.

Magic Rin! All sold out!

RIN-CHAN: I finally found the one behind it all

and of course, it was my Master

he got all the funding from the evil mastermind

THE MONEY COVERED THE COST OF SUPERVISION

My job is to punish evil!

Now, prepare yourself!

Master's face seems distorted, and he laughs.

LUKA: "You got me! Well done!"

MIKU + LUKA: Magic Rin!

VOCAL HATSUNE MIKU

VOCAL MEGURINE LUKA

CUTE KAGAMINE RIN-CHAN

MASTER ME (Owata-P)

SALESWOMAN AOKI LAPIS

OPPORTUNISTIC VILLAIN SF-A2 codename miki

MAGIC RIN SALESWOMAN KAAI YUKI

ORIGINAL WORK RIN-CHAN NOW! SSs

MIKU: Evil was crushed, and the contract ended.

Rin-chan returned to being an ordinary Vocaloid.

RIN-CHAN: Let's give Magical Sweets to my regretful Master!

LUKA: What kind of story's next?

Could it be a completely different story?

The rest remains in the hearts of everyone...

MIKU + LUKA: Well then, bye-bye,

Magic Rin!

Magical Rin-chan Now! SSs Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Magical☆Rin-chan Now! SSs - ENGLISH SUBS (turn on CC) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

SuperGoku02 YTP preview - Duration: 0:46.

DAB (with earrape)

really articulated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

broke his neck

you could say he is a 2-faced prince

Either way Vegeta is short

Vegeta going through puberty

oh shit waddup

Pewdiepie: Come give daddy some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ouch

Goku: This...ruffles my JAMMIES

Goku: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUR- (squeak)

No audio because i'm lazy :D

For more infomation >> SuperGoku02 YTP preview - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is KDE So Buggy? - Duration: 5:16.

why is JDE so damn buggy? That

question is so commonly asked that if

you go to google and type in why is KDE..

the first hit is Why is KDE so

buggy the third hit is why is KDE

slow

KDE's buggy reputation goes all the

way back to at least 2009 with KDE 4 & 4.5

The point of this video is certainly

not to bash KDE or point out its flaws

or weaknesses.

instead I want to focus on sort of

demystify the reasoning as to why

KDE is perceived to be so buggy or

slow

truth be told I'm not a KDE user

however KDE 3.5 was the very first

desktop environment for linux that i use

and if you look at the very first video

on this channel i was using KDE 4 point

something on opensuse. I don't use KDE

is a desktop environment anymore but i

use a fair number of KDE apps such as

kdenlive and Muon and I greatly

appreciate what the KDE team is doing

especially the KDE neon project. KDE

itself is an entire framework of

libraries tools utilities and

applications. KDE is built on top of

QT which is also a framework.

generally speaking when people talk

about KDE they're talking about the

plasma desktop. the plasma desktop is the

actual desktop environment portion of

KDE and can be compared to the gnome

shell xfce or unity and the plasma

desktop itself is comprised of a number

of applications and frameworks such as

kwin, kio, solid, and the phone on

multimedia framework. it's a really

really big desktop environment with a

lot of moving parts. and that brings me

to the main reason why I feel like KDE

is perceived to be still buggy the

keyword is interoperability. The KDE

project is massive. plasma desktop is

massive. and every application, library and

framework within the desktop has to play

nicely with one another but KDE

applications tend to be so tightly

coupled to dependencies and other

applications that if you just want to

simply install a KDE application it

asked to install hundreds of megabytes

worth of dependencies just to make that

one application work now don't get me

wrong tightly coupled dependencies is

not necessarily a bad practice but what

it does have a tendency of doing is

making it very difficult for a developer

to assure that their code is well

integrated as part of a general

framework and this is true across any

software application

generally speaking when you write tests

for your code you don't write tests for

the dependencies that your code is using

you just sort of assumed that your

dependencies are well tested and work

properly the KDE project has its own

automated build system and while it does

support automated tests and static

analysis that doesn't appear to enforce

anything and the KDE project itself

doesn't appear to enforce any sort of

quality standards such as unit tests or

integration test

KDE applications are just that their

applications and its really up to the

developer to decide how to test them and

how to integrate them with the rest of

the framework for the most part it

worked fine but occasionally things go

wrong and you see bugs and breakages

let's take arc for example arc is

KDE's defacto archive manager in the

root directory for the Ark source code

you have a Travis yaml file. The

Travis.yaml file is how Travis CI

determines how to build and run tests

for a given project and you can see here

that they have a whole folder full of

tests and tests for different plugins

such as 7-zip, rars, zips.. now let's

take the venerable dolphin file manager

it doesn't appear to be any sort of CI

file at the root directory but that

doesn't necessarily mean there isn't a

CI process. the test for dolphin make

great use of the built-in framework

provided by QT in using signal spies and

Q verifies and compares all over the

place that's fantastic but if there's no

CI process when the test run before

CI was a mainstream thing projects

just sort of rely on the developers to

run the test but as a developer i can

tell you

developers don't always run the test so

let's take our final example kdenlive

not only is there no indication of CI

and the root directory there doesn't

appear to be any tests now it's possible

that kdenlive is tested elsewhere and

I'm just not seeing it in the source

tree, but I'm not seeing any tests at

all

there's a folder called testing area and

there's a file in here called audio

offset but it's not making uses any of

the built-in QT test framework I did

a quick search in the project for the

word test and I didn't find much

now I'm not saying that kdenlive isn't

tested, but with both Ark and Dolphin the

tests are at least built into the

solution kdenlive if there are any tests

are not built into the solution and are

expected to be run elsewhere. And I think

that just about wraps it up now keep in

mind that this is my opinion and my

opinion the problem with KDE and the

perception that it is buggy is that

there are so many moving parts with all

of the KDE applications and the

interoperability between the

applications is hard it's hard for

developers to coordinate and get all of

the applications libraries and

frameworks to work well with one another

i hope you enjoyed watching this video

as much as I enjoyed making it and if

you like this video and others on my

channel be sure to LIKE comment and

subscribe

I know that lots of people have their

own opinions and experiences with KDE so

why don't you let me know in the

comments section below and thanks a lot

for watching

For more infomation >> Why Is KDE So Buggy? - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Weeknd- Sidewalks, Reminder, Party Monster [Royall Remix Cover] - Duration: 3:01.

I dried most my tears when I was 18

So none of these niggas could get to me

Cause too many niggas tryina have known me

They gonna have to kill my brain before me

Married to the hustle, you niggas a nuisance

Dryin my wet sea faster than Moses

And you ain't my nigga so your girl single to me

I see you slip but she's stuck to the money

Born to that old league everybody tryina control me

Brain too sick for some nonsense to get past

If you ain't like this then you never even love me

I feel used up if it's only bout the money, ah

Hey, baby girl it's alright

We can fuck on the down low

When I'm ballin then you're mine, baby

Don't give my word much trust

I'll be a gentleman to yo ass

But my man could surpass

If I had one, but I don't so

Let's not worry bout tomorrow

Right now it's just you and me

And we could add somebody

Only believe what I see

You know me

Every time you try to forget where we at

I'll be right there to remind you what you want

You know it

You need it

You can't quit

He won't get it right

Paranoid

I'm Paranoid

So Paranoid

I can't keep livin my life like this

What's inside, they won't like it

Paranoid

I'm Paranoid

So Paranoid

But I see something in you

For more infomation >> The Weeknd- Sidewalks, Reminder, Party Monster [Royall Remix Cover] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Toronto Gimbal Vlog - Duration: 5:38.

Toronto Gimbal Vlog! So this is a SIlent Vlog Este es un VLog silencioso Shoutout Coyote Trill : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZUVInJhP7si1JGEplRTtw Alright so really this is just me going around toronto on a gimbal so not much to say about that. Now if your reading this i wanted to know that the bike is comming way sooner so just hang on with me. Canada toronto KEYWORDS: Motovloggers 2017, Motovloggers en español, Frankiemoto, Frankie Moto, toronto vlogs, vlogs on a gimbal, lanparted la3d, toronto on a gimbal, toronto gimbal vlog, vloggin with a gimbal, best handheld gimbal, toronto gopro, canada vlogs, motovloggers in canada, toronto vlogging, toronto vloggers, youtubers in toronto, toronto youtubers, toronto downtown, downtown toronto, toronto skatepark, skateparks in toronto, underpass skatepark toronto, living in toronto, toronto, vlog,

For more infomation >> Toronto Gimbal Vlog - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Jolly good fellow Promo Song (Unplugged version) - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Jolly good fellow Promo Song (Unplugged version) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pearypie: NIKKO #Pearypiearoundtheworld - Duration: 8:29.

Hey! what's up?! where are we right now?

we're in Japannnnnn!!!!!!!

why are you soooooo cute?

*muahhhhhh*

Kaitun can dance ,see!

Eyyy! We're on a road trip yayyyyy!

Niinuii is driving so how are you feeling?

I'm so excited!

where are we going Niinuii ??

We're heading to Nikko nue~

Nikkooo yesss

Dango! This one is soy sauce flavour

and this one is Miso and Sesame

Super yummy!

Kampai Des~

I just ordered hot soba with spinach topping on it

but it turned out to be spring onions

Isn't this cute? Strawberry snacks

but the best of the best is tadaaaa!!

Pearypie or Chinese pear tart and it says "Precious Memory"

We're here , this is gonna be like my pre-wedding~

I got all the stuffs for shooting with me

let's forget about Nikko haha to see Pom Pom

which is actually the main goal for this trip!

Pom Pom I'm coming for you~

(crying) we're here ,it's not what we expected

It is supposed to be hills full of POMPOM!! But it's all gone since we are a month late and autumn has passed.

see

(hahahaha)

Hope we still can get few pictures there though.

I'm on a plane heading back home now.

See ya on the next trip of #pearypiearoundtheworld

I hope you guys enjoy!

yay yay! (bye bye)

I'll show you how to drink Sake my way

This is the normal size for the cup

but no I go for this size.

Kampai des~~

For more infomation >> Pearypie: NIKKO #Pearypiearoundtheworld - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

WHY WAS THIS TRIP SO LONG?!?!?! - Duration: 8:25.

[Intro Music]

So Zuzia just said they have twenty g-granola bars

and I promise you I heard gorilla bars and I was like [whispers] Harambe

So we are at the airport in Wroclaw

We were here last year

Do you remember?

We were at this um this-this no no this place

We were getting book- I was getting a sudoku book which is

It was a good kush sudoku book

and then all I hear is your dad and like Anna

"Zuzia! Hey Zuzia!" and we had to like run to our gate

but there was no drama, they had just changed the gate to the one beside it

and they weren't even boarding yet! [laughs]

So then we had were anxiety like paying -

Zuzia: Show them how close together the gates are too

We were like paying super quickly

Like literally

That's Gate 3 and that's Gate 4

Welcome to Wroclaw

Um so we had an issue when we went to

put our bags for the first time ever

We didn't have a issue with weight because I am the master of weight redistribution

Zuzia: We didn't a weight issue?

We didn't have a weight issue

I am good weight redistribution, right?

Like mine was on point, I even got to put my jacket in there, no anxiety

You could have put your jacket in there, no anxiety

We would be Gucci

Um

But then they tell us we don't have a ticket and I'm like "What?"

Thank god your Dad came in with us cause usually he wouldn't

come in, we are like "Oh no, it's okay"

Jesus Christ

Anyways they found our ticket, I dunno what was happening

Anyways, so now we are waiting for our trip, for our trip?

For our flight to Munich

Um, which is in about an hour and a half so

We are gonna go into that store though

cause apparently they have English books and Zuzia is excited about that

Zuzia: Oh no, my hair is doing that thing

That's okay, they've seen you look worse

Zuzia: Thanks

You don't look that bad though

You just look really sick

which is fine cause I look like I wanted to die when I was sick but I didn't make any videos sooo

Gonna be super tourist but oh my god

obviously it looks nothing like it does in real life though

Even with this good kush camera

Daamn

Whatever, it looks like the sky is on fire, it looks very beautiful

We just landed in Munich and now we have to go to our gate

but we have to go through passport and

I am so scared that there is nothing fun on the other side

So that's-that's alright, did you know the escalator starts when there is no one?

Wooow

Technology

So the first time I had a pretzel

Like a big pretzel was at

Auntie Annie's

I was so disappointed

Cause it's like soft

It's not what a pretzel should be and

now I've had this

It's the best pretzel I've ever had in my life

Know why?

It tastes like a fucking pretzel

It tastes like a lil' lil' pretzel

Zuzia: Sorry

Yea,

you take a bite of it

[Crunching noises]

Europe is so interesting

You just give them your passport

and then they just say "Have a good day"

[snickers]

And then they don't ask you hundred questions

like when you go into USA

Or when you go back to Canada, it's like "I live here hoe"

Zuzia starts school the day we come back

So they are doing homework right now

We're not even aloud to go to our gate

until two hours before our flight

It is nine o'clock

So

In an hour

we'll be able - in an hour and a half

we'll be able to just penetrate the area that's like right there

To go to our gate

So we survived like a five hour lay over

and it went by really quickly which is great

We are [clears throat] about to board and

um people are like going down an escalator and I swear to god

if we have to take a bus to this plane I'm gonna

freak out

Because it is so cold outside like this morning at like three am

Okay I am being dramatic, six am

We to get on a plane

In Wroclaw, it was like -17 Celsius

and then we have to get off and get on a bus and it's like they leave

the door open and there's no heat

[sighs]

Europe, why you do dis?

Anyways, so people are going down an escalator but this is a big plane

Like there is a lot of people

I really hope that there is overhead space because like last time we were on this flight um

there was no space for my legs [laughs]

So I can't put my bag under there

But yea, so I am just waiting cause Zuzia went to the bathroom

and uh

Yea, so this flight will be me trying to sleep

Me being very hungry

Uh me colouring and doing some Sudoku

because like I said in my "Traveling for 36 Hour video"

I love Sudoku

Ah the line's getting long which means there's not going to be much overheard room

Oh my goodness, I'm anxiety

Oh there's Zuzia

I was talking shit

Zuzia: You would [coughs]

Yea, let's go now

Buhye

I just told them I hope it's not a bus

Let's wait around for my reaction

[airport noises]

Zuzia: I hope there's overhead space

[airport noises]

Bless, it's not a bus

[whispers] Bless

When the vegan snack on the plane is literally water

[laughs]

Mineral water though so I'll give them that

I have literally being wanting to vlog all day long

because so much happened

Um

But I couldn't so [laughs]

Let's recap

Last, we were in Germany

Got on the flight and it - bless - it wasn't a shuttle bus

It was like a real sitting down - whatever blah, blah

[sigh]

So, we are on the plane and I was like "Oh my god, this is nine and a half hours"

but we got like a good seat cause like we were in the emergency exit

so we had so much leg room

Like I could have lied down on the floor

Which was like Gucci

So we are doing that, then we get the lunch

It was so good, oh my god

Like usually airport food that's vegan is like [unimpressed sound]

But this was, this meal was good

Anyways, so

ummm

uh, I watch a movie, we na- whatever

I'm not going to tell you what happens on the flight

I'll tell you what happens though

We're like, approaching JFK

and [takes breath] it's a busy time of year

[chuckle] and their saying there is a lot planes circling right now

and it might take 30 to 45 minutes maybe

probably more, it usually takes more than they estimate

[breaths in]

Um, but we are running out of fuel so

We can't wait [chuckles]

Um, so we actually had-

I dunno why they couldn't just prioritize us because our fu-

we had no fuel, instead we fucking flew all the way to Baltimore

Landed

Fueled up, which took forever and then we went and went to JFK

and that was fast and it was great but we supposed to land at 3:40 pm

We ended up landing-

I think at like nine

Nine, yea

And then by 9:40-

What time is it? Am I exaggerating? No I'm not by 9:40 I was out of

customs cause it took forever for me cause I didn't see that the Canadians

could also go in the American whatever-

I don't even- whatever

[takes breath]

Anyways, so I'm exhausted [sighs]

I've been up since three am

Like Poland time which is 9 pm

I've been up since 9 pm

I've been up- I've been up for 30 hou- Thirt- 26 hours

Maaath

[takes breath]

I'm exhausted so right now

We took an Uber which took forever to get

Oh my goodness this- this day is a nightmare

I just went to Vinnie's

To get Zuzia and I pizza

And I'm not going to show you how much pizza it is

and how much other stuff that I got because it's embra-

You know what? Fuck it, I'm a show you

I got myself vegan pepperoni and cheese and then Zuzia some like weirdo-

then I got some vegan drumsticks and I just looked at myself in the viewfinder

and I look literally horrible so

I'm- I'ma eat [laughs]

and uh-

I'm- I'ma close this off for right now um

Tomorrow we leave and we-

[yawns]

Take a bus up to uh-

Montréal to go home finally and then I move

I move

Oh my god, I'm so exhausted

Heeheheh

I like that it focuses on the tree behind me but not my actual face

Like come on [snaps]

Come on, let's get to it, okay

Also

That's a cookie

Honestly, traveling took forever

I wanted to like

film us in the Greyhound

It just took forever but I'm glad that I am home now

[yawns]

And I had like no sleep again but

[sighs]

Yea so I am home now so you guys

can except a lot more vlogs and stuff like that from me

[Outro Music]

For more infomation >> WHY WAS THIS TRIP SO LONG?!?!?! - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG: Reunited with Tiki♥ | ANGELBIRDBB - Duration: 19:30.

Hello everyone, welcome back!

Thank you so much for your comments on my last vlog.

This is our last day in Paris in this trip.

We will drive back to Switzerland and meet Tiki.

Let see how Tiki reacts when she see my sister!

Me: So many drinks!

So many cups of orange juice!

In my last vlog, we went to Starbucks for breakfast but the food not really suit my sister and her bf taste.

So we went to Mcdonald's for breakfast this time.

After breakfast, we were going to Eiffel Tower.

We decided not to walk to there because it was far from the hotel and we had many luggages.

So we decided to go by car, and there was a women marathon on that day.

So we couldn't drive the car near the Eiffel Tower, they blocked the road and the parking which is near the Eiffel Tower.

We turned few times around to find a car park and not success.

So my sister, her bf and I got out from the car first, and my husband was searching a parking alone.

Me: Here is the end?

Her bf: Yes! Already run 50 sth mins.

Me: Already started an hour ago.

My sis: So suddenly!! XD

My sis and I: Be careful the broken glasses on the floor.

Me: Is it here last time?

Me: I remember there was some locks.

Me: Ah...Last time is on the other side.

Her bf: This is the couple bridge? (We just called it like this! This is not the name of the bridge!)

My sis: Yes! But just removed all the locks.

Me: Still have few.

Her bf: Why?

Me: Before the locks are too heavy and the railing was fell down, then they re-built it.

Me: Then people start to put the locks on it again.

Me: You see the sign, cannot lock!

My sis: But the top of the Tower is covered by the clouds.

Me: Anyway you just need the middle part of the Tower for shooting.

Did you guys already put the love locks in somewhere?

Not only in Paris, many Europe countries, even in Korea, there is some place for locking your locks.

I discovered my husband and I never put any locks on any places.

My sister said this should be for the women breast cancer foundation because is all women running and wear pink.

If you watched my last my vlog, you may know we took many pics in this trip.

So if you didn't watch my last vlog, I want to let you know now and excuse for that.

I didn't want to cut them because I want to find a place to store all together.

I hope you guys don't mind and it won't take too long as each pic is just 0.5 sec.

Total should be less than 1 min, so it won't bother you too long.

In case, you didn't watch my last vlog, I want to tell you that my husband and I always kiss in the pics because

we just used to do it when we are taking pic, is like our tradition photo pose. XD

Me: Wa!!! So Scary!! XD

I was joking with my husband said you must be so happy now, look like all women are running to you.

He said Yes! So happy! and my sis said look like many zombies are running to her XD! She watched too much zombie movie!

This one is the Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, I think you already know it.

And the road in front is the Champs-Elysées, we will go there later.

They were still taking some pics, I guess the man was bothering them! XD

We didn't have so much plans to do on that day.

We just took some pics at the sightseeing points.

We mainly just went for the sport shops.

They were playing football because we had to wait for the shoes, it took more than half hour.

My sis: You better don't make all the shoes fall down..

Me: Then hit us

My sis: You don't hit on me!

Me: You don't hit to others too! XD

Her bf: Long time didn't play football.

After waiting for more than half an hour, discovered they didn't have the right size of shoes=.=

So we came to this sport shop.

After shopping, we had to walk a really long way to go to the car.

The place where we parked the car, only my husband knew.

We walked so long and drive back to Switzerland.

We were in hurry to drive back because needed more than 6 hours to drive.

And we needed to eat dinner with his parents.

So we couldn't eat the lunch as we had no time.

You can see we were eating some snacks in the car and my mom brought for me and asked my sis to bring to me.

Because we were in hurry, so we had no time to eat in the restaurant.

So we just bought some salad and sandwich for lunch and ate in the car.

My husband was keep driving and we non-stop to drive back home. (I suddenly remember we stopped for tax refund in custom border.)

You will see how Tiki's reaction soon.

I didn't see Tiki for so long too as I went to France few days with my husband and few days in Paris.

Let see what her reaction!

This was Tiki first time to see my sister bf! XD

Me: Because they didn't know your birthday was yesterday.

Her bf: Wa! They made a cake! So sweet!

My sis: No! They bought it and usually they have cake after dinner, not prepare not my bday!

Me: I think is because I become old (we were talking about alcohol)

My sis: Not relative.

Me: No! Now I drink alcohol, my heart beats so strong and fast, then I feel hot and unwell.

Me: Before is not like this, I could drink really a lots!

My sis: Maybe when I were your age, I will like this too! XD

We laughed!! Because we talked like i'm so old!XD

My sis: Your age, I talked like you are old woman now.

Me: I tell you, when I was 25, I can drink a lots!! XD

My sis: Before I was 21, now already 25.

Me: I drink way too much when I was young.

My sis: I'm also!

Her bf: Her! No I'm not drunk! Then walk walk walk, fell down! XD

My sis: is it out room?

Me: Yes!

My sis: Wa! So big!

Me: So Big?!

My sis: A big bed!

My sis: Wa! So many flies!

Me: Why suddenly so many files? before don't have!! Quickly close the door.

Me: Give her food, she will become a good girl!

My sis: I bought this for you in Japan and the other one is from Thailand.

Have food, everyone is fine for her!

Tiki: I'm so confused!

She didn't know which one she should choose.

Her bf: You already open, ofcoz choose you!

She kissed his hand.

Me: You quickly give her, she is so poor!

Me: she has food and doesn't recognize people.

Me: So if there is a theif holding some food, she won't bark him.

My sis: You don't eat! It's not good?

Me: She eats, normally she need to taste a bit the food first!

Me: Oh yes!! Did you open and try? is it good? (because I gave them a box of Hera BB cushion)

My sis: Not yet!

Me: Oh yes! I asked my other sister helped me to buy the Chanel lip gloss.

I think this is end of the vlog, thank you so much for watching.

If you like this vlog, please give a thumb up.

See you in my next video, Bye!

Oh yes! Today is Chinese New Year, I'm editing this vlog.

I wish you all happy chinese new year, good health and good luck! Bye!

For more infomation >> VLOG: Reunited with Tiki♥ | ANGELBIRDBB - Duration: 19:30.

-------------------------------------------

So krass veränderten sich die Harry-Potter-Darsteller - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> So krass veränderten sich die Harry-Potter-Darsteller - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is It So Funny When People Fall? | Y THO - Duration: 1:31.

Why is it so funny when we watch other people fall?

And don't lie, you laugh at that Life Alert commercial.

I'm Cat, and this is YTHO.

Science has proven that when you bust your ass, your legs slip out from under you,

your tailbone hits the ground, and shockwaves go up your spine.

This creates an energy field that alerts your friends and lets them know to laugh.

When a person falls on their ass, we laugh because it makes us feel more superior.

The more psychological distance you have from that person,

the easier it is to laugh out loud.

That's why it's funnier when you see a stranger fall than when you see your

grandmother bust her ass.

Laughter acts as reminder for

those around us to pay attention to the rules of society.

When you laugh at someone fall, you're not only humiliating them, but

you're reminding them to be normal and fit in.

Conformists laugh at people when they fall.

So in a way, falling is like fighting the system.

The more clumsy you are, the more you stick out.

Pro Tip, the most trending way to fall in 2017 is off a hover board.

The only time I've fallen, and it wasn't funny, was in middle school.

That's because I slipped and fell on a generic banana peel.

Slipping and falling on a banana peel is like the Jeb Bush of falling.

It's sad, but no one cares.

>> Get back to the business of creating a more peaceful world.

Please clap.

>> Humiliation, society, Jeb Bush, got it?

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Why Is It So Funny When People Fall? | Y THO - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS3 1.2 VTI SO CHIC - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS3 1.2 VTI SO CHIC - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

February | 2016 - Duration: 2:04.

Oh

Hello

Guess who's baaaaaaaaacccckkkkkk????

First off, I'm sorry

It's been ages, it's been ages

You know, but a lot of stuff ha- has happened

And I-I-I just got too busy

Excuses, excuses, excuses, ex-

In this vlog, it's February 26 2016

Enjoy :)

February 26 me

Take it away

Today is February 26 - Athletics Day

I don't know what to vlog but Cindy (may beautiful bestie Cindy) said to vlog

So it should be interesting

Person 1: HEY GUYS

Kick off with some

Person 1: ZUMBA ZU-

Person 1: I'm so hot, look at the sun

I'm hotter than the sun

Attractive (screams)

Oooooooooh you're a bit cloudy

Person 2: Sup guys

Person 2: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Person 1: Helllloooo

Hellooooo

It's meeeeeeeeee

Person 3: Ha!

Okay we're doing Zumba now

Person 2: Get into it!

Person 1: Ayyyyy, ay, ay, ay, ay

It's very hot now Person 1: Another one! Another one!

Person 1: Hi guys, I'm so pretty

Person 1: I'm kidding Do you think I'm pretty?

Person 4: Hiiiiiiiii

Person 1: Do you think I'm pretty - aw nah

Ou-our-o-our leaders - they're wearing Wildcat uniforms

Because we're the red house

Person 1: Cause we're like soaring, flyyyyyying

It's time for the house chant

It's my favorite part

You should go and love yourself ❤️

For more infomation >> February | 2016 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

[Engsub] I need medical attention - Kevjumba - Duration: 3:42.

Hey everybody.

I'm about to go to sleep, but I have a funny story to tell.

So today I went to Gallatin Beach, it's a beach in Texas where I live .

While I was there, I played beach soccer, and I was rolling around in sand (*can't here

this part). and so when I came home, I had rashes all

over me...like...I was itching like crazy .

I think I got an allergic reaction 'cause I had...like..red bumps on my skin, and it

was itching around my neck and around my arm.

So I'm freaking out, I don't know what to do.

So I asked my mom for help, which was a big mistake.

So I go to my mom, and like "mom, I have red bumps on my skin, it's itching, I don't know

what's going on.

What's happening?" and she's like "oh, I know.

Oh, I know.

It's a poison ivy allergy..poison ivy allergy".

And I was like "mom, a poison ivy, mom, I went to a freaking beach, not a rain forest,

ok.

There's no poison ivy there".

so she was trying to figure out how it's happening, and I'm like.."can we just forget about that?

can you help me ease the pain?"

So she said to rub ice all over my body, so I rubbed ice all over it, and it's cooling it

down, it's itching a little less, but after like ten minutes, it started to itch again,

and I was like arhhhhh..."It didn't work, tell me something else I can do".

The next idea was to rub fruit all over my body, like fruit, so I'm like ..ahm..I'm

desperate, so "Ok, I will try it out" So she hands me a piece of cantaloup, and

I started rubbing it all over my body ..maybe a piece of fruit will help cure my itching,

but after like 5 minutes, I was like arhhh again

so I started to get a little angry, I was wondering "can I get some medication or do

I keep using this freaking ancient Chinese method?"

so a minute later, she comes back and she's like "Kevin, I've got something for your rash".

and I was like "good, good, can I see it?"

"Here it is" and I grabbed it and I read it and it said "anti-fungal powder"

I was like "mom, did you even read this? look what it says.

it says anti-fungal powder..cure most athlete's foot and jock itch.

and I was like "mom, I don't think I have athlete's foot, I think this is different.

Mom, buy me something else, please" She started bringing me more medication, and

each time she comes, I'm like "mom, this's not it, ok? it's not the right kind that I

need" So after like 4 failed attempts, she comes

up and she's like "I finally got one . I got the right one.

I'm positive" i was like "Ok, good, let me see it now"

so she hands me the medication and I'm like "ok, let me see it ..*bang* 0_0

I was about to beat someone's kid.

This is what she handed me...vaginal cream...vaginal cream..can you see this?

everyone ! give a round of applause to my mother...uh..She found the cure..vaginal cream.

it was so obvious.

Why didn't I think of that?

So I ended up using this anti-biotic ointment. as you can see it.

She says tomorrow She will go to the drugstore and buy some..the right medication.

Hopefully, she won't get that wrong Hopefully, this doesn't make it worse

I'm getting pretty tired, so good night

For more infomation >> [Engsub] I need medical attention - Kevjumba - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Nuka's Life Ep 1 | Nuka's Not So Very Best Friends - Duration: 0:56.

Hey nuka are you awake? Helloooo.

Nuka: ug SAKI w-WAit what are you doing here?

Saki oh um just checking on you

Nuka:Ok good

Saki dummy

Nuka: *yawn* anyway I'm gonna go back to sleep okay?

Ok...

Saki okay GUYS YOU CAN COME OUT NOW

Geo: now for prank time

All: MWAHAAHHAHAHAH

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét