Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 12, 2018

Youtube daily game Dec 30 2018

 Arsenal's 5-1 thumping at the hands of Liverpool has left a bitter taste in the mouths of everyone associated with the club

 Having taken the lead in the opening minutes, few would have predicted that the evening would end in such a heavy handed defeat at the hands of the Premier League's runaway leaders

 One man who was left particularly frustrated was Ian Wright.  The Arsenal legend spoke out to criticise some of Unai Emery's decisions regarding team selection; most notably the decision not to start Alexandar Lacazette against Jurgen Klopp's side

 The 27-year-old has racked up six goals and six assists in the Premier League so far this season - a decent tally for a player who has started just 12 games in the top flight

 But speaking on his YouTube channel, Ian Wright says that Lacazette has a right to feel frustrated by his lack of gametime

 He said: "Of course Arsenal are better with Aubameyang and Lacazette.  "They're both goalscorers, we saw that the other day when he set his goal up against Brighton, and we've seen it in the past, he's had a lot to do with Aubameyang's goals, so for him not to start and not to finish certain games it must be very frustrating for him

 "I'm frustrated for him. You need to have goalscorers on the pitch. In the Brighton game, I felt to take off Ozil, his creativity, to take off Lacazette, he's a goalscorer and I don't quite understand what's going on there

But the manager knows more than me."   Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football

london via the free football.london app for iPhone and Android . Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Why Alexander Lacazette should feel frustrated by lack of Arsenal game-time - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Motorcycle Stunts 3D (by MT Free Games) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:22.

Motorcycle Stunts 3D (by MT Free Games) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Motorcycle Stunts 3D (by MT Free Games) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

NFL week 17 picks NFL Sunday games - Duration: 3:57.

NFL week 17 picks NFL Sunday games NFL week 17 picks NFL week 17 against the

spread Vegas NFL lines Traps upset picks game of week

NFL week 17 picks 2018-2019 Football season Sunday NFL games

NFL WEEK 17 PICKS NFL PICK'EM WATCH NFL TRAP GAMES UPSET PICKS

NFL week 17 picks NFL week 17 upset picks NFL football season

NFL week 17 picks NFL week 17 ATS NFL Vegas lines point spreads NFL upset picks football

season 2018-2019 Get ready for the NFL 2018-2019 Wildcard plays

offs NFC playoffs AFC playoffs NFC AFC Superbowl and also like always the Pro Bowl

NFL got to love it every game all the time its a ANY GIVING SUNDAY who will win this

week woo NFL VEGAS LINES

Get my NFL week 17 picks and ATS points Vegas NFL lines here

http://www.vegasinsider.com/ https://nflpickwatch.com/

OddsShark Vegas Favorite

http://www.espn.com/nfl/ NFL Expert Picks - Week 17

http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/frontpage Baltimore Ravens

Atlanta Falcons Denver Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals LA Rams

Detroit Lions Arizona Cardinals

Green Bay packers Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins Chicago Bears

New York Giants LA Chargers

Pittsburgh Steelers Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars Cleveland Browns

Houston Texans New York Jets

Tennessee Titans Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks Washington Redskins

Philadelphia Eagles New Orleans Saints

Dallas Cowboys

For more infomation >> NFL week 17 picks NFL Sunday games - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Play Moon-Buggy Game in Termux #Tech & Termux - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Play Moon-Buggy Game in Termux #Tech & Termux - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sonic Mania Plus V66.0 (Teaser #1) Fan-Game - Duration: 1:48.

Well, we met. Right?

You were in a small danger

They want to pick you up, so that you were with him.

I did not allow this, and you chosen your choice.

We are only two of us here,

I have no one, but you.

I want to take over this world, so this is all mine.

Therefore i give you power.

You will lose kindness, and become a evil demon.

You can kill, destroy, delete, hypnotize and more.

You will become a god!

In one case. You have to kill your friends, so that they were with you.

Well.

While you loading, and you canot avoid it.

Good luck,

and see you soon.

For more infomation >> Sonic Mania Plus V66.0 (Teaser #1) Fan-Game - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox Game-play || Arsenal - Duration: 12:45.

Hello viewers! Today I will be Playing Arsenal! If you like the video, make sure to leave a like and possibly subscribe for more good content!

Let's get into the video!

oof

he thought

i hate karma

boom

bam

bap

badda boomp bap

pow

lol

yeet

I really want some cawfee right now

*gamer rage*

no

noob

Ok im ending the video here. Bye!

For more infomation >> Roblox Game-play || Arsenal - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

Games4King G4K - Dwarf Penguin Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 6:50.

Games4King G4K - Dwarf Penguin Rescue Game

For more infomation >> Games4King G4K - Dwarf Penguin Rescue Game Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

DARKNESS RISES Tập 1 | Game Dell gì đây | PTDMusic - Duration: 5:36.

hi all brothers

Today I play a game DARKNESS RISES

I just played while spinning so it lagged, I hope you guys sympathize

like video to see next episode 2

For more infomation >> DARKNESS RISES Tập 1 | Game Dell gì đây | PTDMusic - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Umfend : GAME NGĂN KINH DỊ !! Tôi SỢ lắm rồi cho tôi ra khỏi đây!!![ Người Lạ Gaming ] #nl - Duration: 1:44:24.

For more infomation >> Umfend : GAME NGĂN KINH DỊ !! Tôi SỢ lắm rồi cho tôi ra khỏi đây!!![ Người Lạ Gaming ] #nl - Duration: 1:44:24.

-------------------------------------------

Thách Thức Chơi Game Bầu Cua | Gặp Ngay Cao Thủ Hack Game Bầu Cua Mới Nhất 2019 - Duration: 14:32.

For more infomation >> Thách Thức Chơi Game Bầu Cua | Gặp Ngay Cao Thủ Hack Game Bầu Cua Mới Nhất 2019 - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Train Track Construction: Train Games 2019 - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 8:55.

Indian Train Track Construction: Train Games 2019 (by Canvas Illusion) - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ

For more infomation >> Indian Train Track Construction: Train Games 2019 - Trailer Gameplay (Android, iOS) HQ - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

PROOF That NASA Is Eating OUR FROOT LOOPS! NASA THE GAME IS UP! - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> PROOF That NASA Is Eating OUR FROOT LOOPS! NASA THE GAME IS UP! - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Post Game News Conference - Duration: 1:05:17.

For more infomation >> Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic Post Game News Conference - Duration: 1:05:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to disable ads in any game app in MIUI 10 [NO ROOT] - Duration: 1:57.

hello guys in this video I will tell you how to disable ads for any game or

application please stay notified that this method will work only on

applications which do not require internet so I have this game

the game is "Merge Plane" or you can use this for the game by Voodoo the name is

paper.io 2 so for these games what you can do is in MIUI go to

settings here is your settings menu and then go to installed apps in app

settings in apps search for the app for which you want to disable the internet

so I'm going to disable it for "Merge Plane" here it is you can see that there

is an option for restrict data usage so I'm going to select it and then untick

that means uncheck all of these options and then press ok as soon as I press ok

the app can no longer access Internet so when I start the app "Merge Plane" you will

see that it cannot use any of the internet so the advertisements cannot

run if I try to use this advertisement feature for this freebie obviously

it cannot load any video because it has no internet connection in the same

manner you can disable internet for any application just make sure that the

Internet is not required for the app like the games which require cloud

access or internet access or any online games this trick won't work on that

thank you for watching this video if you liked the video please press subscribe

button thank you

For more infomation >> How to disable ads in any game app in MIUI 10 [NO ROOT] - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite on iPhone XR | BEST GAMING PHONE - Duration: 4:08.

So Fortnite is a pretty trendy topic, and so are iPhones.

So if I combine these two trendy topics, does that mean that I'll get lots of views?(MeMe aLeRt)

So here's Fortnite on iPhone XR because I want a lot of views.

When I first opened Fortnite, I was kind of confused because I was playing the game at 30fps,

even though I was more than certain that the iPhone XR could run this game at a full 60fps.

and then when I went to settings I learned that I was capped at 30 fps.

I think I know the reason why the game was capped at 30 fps although it could run at 60.

I'll tell you near the end of the video. (lol viewer retention)

I'm kind of bad at this game. So instead of killing other people. I just killed a bunch of zombies.

Well, I did get a few kills around eight.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh that's a joke. I got two.

On fortnite mobile you don't really need to shoot. (these captions are hard to do)

If you just hover your crosshair over an enemy, it will automatically shoot.

Something pretty cool about fortnite on mobile or at least on my iPhone XR (that is a flex)

Is that although it supports stereo sounds still shows the little circle thing

(these captions are annoying to do hope fully people use them)

for with all the sounds that's happening like the footsteps.

Planes in this game are pretty cool. Although I'm not really good at flying them. I still like flying them.(deep breath :0)

And I saw this other guy, I want to pick him up in my plane so that if someone was shooting me down

the guy could shoot for me and

I saw that he was battling zombies. So I helped him. (i just wanted his loot)

I also took the loot from down the hill. I edited that part out. (i kinda forgot to)

This next part is probably the coolest part of the entire video. (because the rest is boring)

(another deep breath)so after I've been fighting zombies for a little bit and to get out because there are too many zombie.

I saw that my teammate was knocked.

and I saw the guy shooting at him.

I want to kill him. (dark thoughts)

The aimbot Oh, I mean aim-assist.

was really helpful.

it basically drags your screen over to the guy and

Helps you make every single shot. (you can tell that i dont really play games like this)

I then saw some other guys and I decided to pick them up because I wanted someone to help me shoot.

Here you can see my flying skills in action you can see how I get away from the storm and not hit the trees.

(I use flight simulator i wonder how bad these captions will be ;)

Here's another interesting part, I switch seats because I want to shoot for a little bit. (into the sky of course because I wanted to show everyone how good I am)

I saw that the pilot was knocked. So I went down and saw a guy and I tried to kill him. ( I also wanted loot)

was pretty easy... because of the

aimbot, oh, I mean aim assist and

then (i didnt want a one word caption)

I was chased into the storm and then I died.

And at the beginning of the video, I told the I'll tell you why the game was capped at 30 fps.

Or at least the reason I thought.

It's because of the extreme battery drain when I started playing this. My phone was at 59%

At the end it was at 49%. (I was also recording with the screen recording feature in IOS because i was too lazy to find a way to record over lightning cable, you know if that is even possible)

Now that you're done with this video go check out my other video.

I went to Jamaica and took videos with my iPhone XR

Good Bye. YAY IM DONE NOW I CAN GO TO SLEEP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét