Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily life style Aug 31 2018

HAIRDORABLES COMMERCIAL STYLE REVIEW

Introducing Hairdorables. The girl squad with big hair don't care attitudes.

Hairdorables are adorable.

They are collectible surprise dolls,

with fun colorful hairstyles.

There are 36 possible dolls to collect.

Including 2 rare and 1 ultra rare dolls too.

Each Hairdorables comes with stylish fashion

and cute accessories too.

Each is unique to her style and talent.

Let's see how Hairdorables work.

First pull the tab on the box

then unwrap the mystery surprises.

Now it's time to reveal the Hairdorable.

Who did you get?

OMG I love her!

Isn't she Hairdorable?

If you want to learn more about Hairdorables

check out the description BELOW!

For more infomation >> Hairdorables Commercial Style Review - Hairdorables Life Size Anjali - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

SOLO FEMALE VAN LIFE: My Morning routine ✨ 2018 | Hobo Ahle - Duration: 11:10.

доброе утро friends. So I was really hoping when I would wake up right before

my alarm goes off at four o'clock so that way I could just share with you guys

guys how I wake up every morning. So just hang tight and give that- give that a second

:winnie the ppoh theme song plays:

Okay, just uhhh give me a second while I find my light.

where you at bruh? There you be, there you be. Okay.... :clicks on: YES!

So good morning. It is just a little bit after four o'clock

and just to catch you up because I've done so much already...

ummm I woke up, I prayed, I enjoyed my alarm, now I'm drinking water...

How's that for a play-by-play? And usually after that

the next thing that I will do in the morning is just like everyone else ...

I kinda have to use the restroom. My folgers can is right over there I'll I'll be right back.

All right, all set in that department. And the next thing that I'm gonna do...

Okay so there are my two lights I kind of just set them on their sides so that way the light is directly towards here.

And usually I'm good, I don't know if you can tell the difference. This is kind of

like orange and this is yellow. Not that it matters.

But anyways, so then- I'm like... okay .... and then in order to read

I will just umm use this light. Sometimes I will just prop it up like literally

right here and kind of go like that. But for the next probably about 30 to 45 minutes

I will just spend some time in here and study.

Okay so now it is pretty much time for me to make the bed.

So besides waking up early... this bed making thing = one of my other favorite things in life.

Also before I forget to show you guys, sock of the day!

Well actually it's sock of the morning because they'll change once I shower, but like whatever.

So now at this point in the morning is when I will stretch and

I'll usually do that for about like 15 to 20 minutes and then after that I will brush my teeth.

And so while I am doing all of that I will just play an audio book on my phone.

So I forgot to actually mention that this is when I will also wash my face.

As far as dumping water, right now I'm in an area where I can just dump it outside

like by the trees and whatever and it's no big deal.

But, but if that is not the case.. Just set that right there... excuse me.

Um if that is not the case then I have a red bin, plastic bin from like Walmart that I'll show you guys later..

That.... man, I'm bad at multitasking.

I will show it to you later, but what I will do is

I'll wash my face and brush my teeth in that little bin and use that as

kind of like a catch-all for the water and then dump it out when I have a chance.

If I have to I'll transfer it to like an empty one gallon jug so that way

I can dump it like whenever I want to and it doesn't have to be like immediately.

But yeah, so give me just like one second.

Now I'm gonna wash my face. This is already diluted.

And this water is not it's not super cold, but it's not like

it's not going to be like whatever temperature you want like as if it's out of a faucet or something.

So that's that's definitely something you know that doesn't appeal to the masses.

Woo! Feels good. I think I'm- I think I'm awake.

Where's my towel?

And now is the point in the morning where I will work out.

So this obviously changes depending on where I am as well. In the terms of like

if I'm in the city, or if I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere, or like camping or whatever.

So no matter what my routine stays the same. The only difference right here is that

I will either work out outside or I will work out at a gym.

And so today is a gym day so all I'm gonna do is put away all of the things and then drive there.

That was your chair today. Your guys' seat is literally always changing.

:Thud: That was loud... one fan, two fans... go back in yo spot. Geez, I am not graceful... okay.

And just like that I am done. And as you can see.. like ew...

I'm still dripping sweat so ughhh.

Okay so I just got resituated in the back of the van.

So usually what will happen after I

work out whether it's at a gym or its outside... then I'll just come back in here

decompress for a little bit, stop sweating, and once that's accomplished

the next thing I will do is I'll meditate for between 15 and 30 minutes

Again, as everything else, it just kind of depends on like what time it is and what

I've got going on for the rest of the day like if I have to be somewhere by a specific time.

Today I am in absolutely no rush so I'm going to do probably 30 minutes

And then after I meditate, my clothes and my towel and stuff are over here.

So all of that's ready to go and then I just gotta get out my shower stuff like soap and everything

And I will just take a shower with this bin.

Can you even... this bin right thurrrr.

I could have showered at the gym, totally, but I think I mentioned this previously

were like I really- I prefer to shower in here.

If I'm running low on water, or maybe if it's like just really hot outside, or really cold outside...

Then like yeah, there are definitely certain situations where I would prefer to shower in the gym,

but mostly like on a daily basis I like being self-contained.

And so this is plenty of room for me, it's plenty of water for me,

I've got you know, the system down. And again, I'm not gonna show it in this video I will just

link the video that explains all of the details as to like how I shower in my van.

So yeah that will just go a lot- a lot faster.

So I'm gonna meditate real quick and I'll see you guys in a sec

Shower Time!.. Put the window covers up

Take the window covers down.

And one more time, put the window covers up.

So I'm all showered up and good to go. As you guys saw I did drive again

So I showered and then I drove and

usually that little driving timeframe is reserved for like wherever I'm going to

spend the beginning part of like my workday. And of course like if I'm in the

middle of nowhere then there's nowhere for me to commute to, which is even better.

So in that case I would just finish up showering, clean up all my stuff, then proceed with the rest of this.

So really there's not that much more for me to do.

I am going to make my protein shake which is basically

what I have for breakfast like almost every single day.

And so there are two variations to this. 1: I put a banana in it and when I do that I will just use my nutribullet.

And I'm also not going to get into like the recipe in this video because I've done that already.

So if you're interested in what I actually put in my protein shake or in how I power

my nutribullet, since I don't have solar power in the van, then I will be sure and link

the video that has all of that information for you.

But the 2nd variation, which is the one that I'm gonna do today is just without the banana.

So it's just a bunch of like random powders and then I'll just shake it up and drink it like that.

So then after that the next thing that I have to do is just take my vitamins real quick.

Alright and then so the last little bit that wraps up my morning routine...

is taking my planners, this is kind of just like my nighttime routine,

and just doing stuff in here. I have like some habit trackers that'll go through and fill in

I actually have kind of a lot of them. So I will do that.

And then I will kind of just go over like- I pre plan, generally, my days and my weeks.

So then I will go through and just kind of look at that stuff. Like here's kind of like what

a week looks like and then you guys saw the day pages. But again, this is like one day.

And I'm just showing you the blank ones obviously the ones for like today

and this week are already filled out. So I'll just go through here and just kind

of like get it set in my brain like "what do I have to do today?" and "what do I have

to do kind of like as an ongoing thing?" And then once I thoroughly go over that

I just put my planners in my bag, grab all of my stuff, load up like a pack mule,

and I am all set to start my workday.

For more infomation >> SOLO FEMALE VAN LIFE: My Morning routine ✨ 2018 | Hobo Ahle - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Love Life Summary | 2018 - Duration: 5:14.

Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Love Life Summary | 2018

For more infomation >> Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Love Life Summary | 2018 - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Live a life: where stress is your friend - Duration: 6:00.

Hi my beautiful angels, welcome back to my channel

today's video is about how to

live a life where stress is your friends

and the reason I use the word friend

and not say stop stress is

simply because stress will always be a part of

our life because it's so good for

our mind body and soul

so we got two kinds

of stress we got a good stress this is

the one that motivates you boost your

brains and even is good for your skin in

organs but we also got bad stress the

one that increases depression and even

helps increasing a disease like cancer

for example and that's the one we want to get rid of

okay I'm not gonna lie

I myself am guilty of having bad stress

from time to time this was way worser

before and the moment I started to

change this was when I realized that if

I made stress my friend it will help me

reduce my depression so this is what I

do to make stress my friend

so the big reason why I had so many bad

stress situation in the past was because

I didn't organize my life I had so much

on my mind I was trying to remember

things a lot of times I didn't remember

important tasks which stressed me out

and then there were new ones coming

so it was one complete chaos so I said to

myself I need to make a change I need to

calm down I want some peace of mind

and that's when I started to put

everything down on paper and that's a

life-changing moment when you put

everything on paper you only have to

focus on one thing because you don't

have to worry about that you're gonna

forget something in the future

everything is written down for you you

will work step by step so you're not

forgetting any important stuff that for me

helped me bringing peace to my mind

and reduces my bad stress level

there came a moment in my life that I realized

I was worrying too much and I started

learning to be aware of the fact that we

are not in control of everything

so let me give you an example we go to work if

you just missed the bus on the last

second

instead of getting very angry and

thinking about all the negative things

that it will result and being angry at

yourself that you left the house too

late worrying about how your boss will

think instead of doing all that that

increases your bad stress level just be

aware of the fact that you cannot

control it anymore we cannot go back in

time sadly enough so that moment you

take a deep breath you just call in I

miss the bus and that's the only thing

you can do so knowing that you did

whatever you can and then just accept it

breathe in and move on so by being aware

of the fact that you cannot control the

situation that's how you can stop

worrying and have bad stress

did you know that that heartbeat that we

feel during a stressful moment helps us

prepare for action and extensive breading

helps bringing oxygen to our brains

but this is a life changer for me when I

found out about this I started realizing

and seeing the symptoms of stress not as

an enemy but as a friend that is trying

to help me create the task and achieve

the task that I'm doing so really being

aware of the fact that those symptoms of

stress are actually helpful for us helps

us not panic and the panic actually

creates the bad experience with stress

and increases the bad stress level so

already by the beginning knowing that

that is your friends symptom helps us

not getting in a bad stress moment so

that was a real life changer for me

knowing that the symptoms of stress are

actually beneficial for us so most of

the times people confuse stress with

anxiety and knowing all these steps will

help us see the difference between the

two so by organizing our lives we bring

more calmness and peace to our minds and

by not worrying we will not create the

negativity and all that helps us by

knowing that stresses are friends and

that the symptoms are actually

beneficial for us all three combined

together I believe is a huge help in our

lives of creating stress as our friends

thank you so much for watching this

video I hope these tips are gonna help

you as much as they helped me and also

comment below which of these tips are

you gonna use and don't forget if you

like this video - give it a thumbs up

and subscribe to my channel as there

will be more content on this subject for

you god bless you

For more infomation >> Live a life: where stress is your friend - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Native Lifestyle Balance Session 9 - Duration: 23:21.

Welcome to Native Lifestyle Balance Session 9, Problem Solving.

Ya'a'teeh I'm Roz Barber one of the lifestyle coaches.

Last week we talked about things that triggers us to eat.

Sometimes we ran into problems

where we try to change our eating and activity triggers.

No matter what the problem is

we can take steps to keep it from getting in the way of progress towards our goals.

I'm Carol Percy your other lifestyle coach.

When working on changing our lifestyle to healthy eating and physical activity,

problems we run into can be small as a schedule change or as big as an injury.

Some small problems got in the way of Betty's progress towards her lifestyle goals this past week.

This last week Betty's co-worker was out sick, so Betty couldn't complete her walking at her work breaks,

because she needed to work through her breaks to get the work done.

She also didn't walk on the weekend, because it was raining.

So Betty didn't do any activity this week which Betty graphs here.

So here's our next line.

And we're just going to put today's date down here at the bottom, and we'll just put a

nothing there because 50 is our lowest choice for activity in a week.

Next we'll plot Betty's weight.

Betty thinks that no walking was the cause of a 2 pound weight gain this week to 197 pounds.

So right here we'll put today's date.

And find here's 195, 96, here's 197. So we're going to go over here to plot Betty's weight today of 197.

When we plot Betty's weight of 197 pounds, we see that Betty is now above her 7% weight loss goal line.

Weight re-gain sometimes happens as we lose weight.

When re-gain happens, it's important to look at why the gain occurred

and set an immediate goal to stop the gain.

Betty's goal is to walk

on her work breaks at least once per day this week to get back on track with her walking and weight.

Schedule change like Betty's happens.

The important thing is to identify the problem

and find the solution so walking becomes a habit again.

This week we are going to learn

a 5-step process to problem solving.

On page 1 of session 9, the 5-step

are listed as #1 Describe the problem, #2 List all your options,

#3 Pick what seems to be the best option,

#4 Make a plan for putting the option to work,

#5 Follow your plan.

Let's look at step 1 of problem solving called describe the problem.

When you describe a problem use detail and be specific.

So instead of saying I am eating too many desserts, you can be specific.

I eat cookies when I go to my mother-in-law's house twice a week.

I can't say No because I hurt her feelings and my spouse gets upset because I upset my mother-in-law.

This series of events is an action chain.

With your mother-in-law and spouse involved,

you also have personal thoughts and feelings about it being difficult to say no to the cookies.

By being specific, you know a lot more about what is causing you to eat cookies.

In this case, cookie eating

is the behavior that is getting in the way of your weight loss goals.

On the bottom of page 3 of your handout,

there is an example action chain we will use to describe a woman named Sarah.

Sarah also has a problem with cookie eating.

Carol will make Sarah's action

chain as I describe the steps that lead to Sarah's cookie eating.

Sarah is a busy woman with a job and a family.

Yesterday she

was extremely busy at work and she did not eat lunch because, she did not

have time to go buy her lunch.

In the afternoon, her boss was demanding

and Sarah felt stressed.

At the end of the day, Sarah went home tired, upset and hungry.

What do you think Sarah did?

She went straight to the kitchen.

She was immediately saw

a package of cookies on the counter, and before she knew it, she ate.

She had eaten about 8, 8 of them.

Sure Sarah ate the cookie,

and little can be done after the fact.

The link in the chain of events that lead to her eating the cookies are

listed on the bottom of page 3

and in our chain here.

Sarah must break one step in the chain so Sarah overeating a cookie does not happen again.

I have to just finish our chain here.

So the last one I'm putting on is that she ate the cookies.

Uncovering an action chain will help us to find the weakest links in the chain.

By naming each link

in the chain, you begin to see places where we might be able to break the chain.

Once you've written down your chain,

step 2 is to brainstorm your options or come up with a possible solutions to the problem.

On page 4, Sarah wrote down ideas she came up with

for each link in the chain to eating cookies.

Here's page 4,

she could choose not to buy the cookies which would remove the cookie cue from her counter.

She could work

through her stress before leaving work by talking with her boss or getting support from a co-worker.

She could bring lunch or keep healthy snacks at her desk,

so that she does not have to go out to buy food and does not go home hungry.

She could go for a walk to unwind from work when she gets home instead of eating cookies.

She could quit her job and find a less stressful one.

Or she could start her own business so she would be the boss.

When brainstorming, write down any idea that comes to you.

Anything goes.

By brainstorming, you will see that you have the power to change your situation.

Just look at how many options

Sarah has available on the list she created on page 4.

Next comes step 3. Pick one option to try.

Think about the pros and cons of each option you came up with

and choose one to try.

Be sure to choose the one you think has the best chance of working.

In other words, one that you are able to do and are willing to do.

The option you pick should make you confident that you will succeed.

It's also helpful to break as many links in the action chain as you go

as early as you can.

For example, let's say

Sarah chose the option of bringing her lunch to work so

she doesn't have to go home hungry.

That might work even if she had cookies in the house.

Or she might choose not to buy the cookies so

that when she arrives home hungry she cannot eat the cookies.

A 3rd possibility is that Sarah might choose both options.

Obviously by choosing both she increased her chance of success.

Step 4 on page 6 is to make a positive action plan.

Write down exactly what you will do.

When you will do it.

Things you need to do first before you can achieve your plan.

Roadblocks that might come up.

And what you will do to make your success more likely.

On page 6, we see Sarah's plan.

Sarah will pack a lunch.

When? On Tuesday and Thursday this next week.

Sarah has to shop for food for the bagged lunch and pack the lunch the night before so her plan will happen.

Roadblocks that might come up

are that she will forget to pack the lunch or forget to bring the packed lunch to work.

If this happens, she is going to go to the salad bar at the grocery store for lunch.

Sarah is going to make her chance of success more likely by asking her co-worker,

who brings bagged lunches, to eat with her on Tuesday.

Roz, cut Sarah's chain

right here.

Roz cut Sarah's chain at the 1st step of not eating lunch, because this is Sarah's plan to break her action chain.

So our handout shows how the problem solving method works

to increase our chance of lifestyle success.

Carol, let's use these steps to problem solve something people say frequently.

They do not eat

fruits and vegetables, because they are too expensive.

Good idea Roz. Tell me more about what you mean

by fruits and vegetables being expensive. I'll take some notes.

Well, I learn from keeping track that

fruits and vegetables

are some of the lowest calorie food I eat.

When I eat more fruits and vegetables, I notice that I am less hungry

and I see my weight go down.

I like bananas, but I don't live near a big grocery store.

So when I see bananas at the convenience store, they are very expensive.

So last week when I went to the

town I bought a dozen bananas at the grocery store.

And they got all black

before we finished them. So I didn't want to eat them and waste food.

Last week I also bought strawberries because they were on sale,

and my family ate them all before I even got one.

I also plan my meal around the meat.

We will

eat and sometimes when I buy meat I feel like I can't spend more money on fruits

and vegetables because the meat costs a lot.

And some vegetables I don't care for the taste.

I would like to eat at least 4 fruits and vegetables

each day, but I am not making that goal right now.

Okay, so you're eating less than

4 per day.

Wow Roz.

You describe a lot of challenges around fruits and vegetables being expensive.

So you aren't achieving your goal of eating 4 fruits and vegetables each day.

So let's write the problem more specifically.

The problem you want to change

is that you are eating less than 4 fruits and vegetables a day. So we'll write that at the bottom.

You mentioned you are hungry sometimes.

Fruit is expensive at a convenience store.

So let's write those next... Hungry.

Expensive fruit.

Fruit you bought spoiled, so you wasted fruit.

Grocery money goes to buying meat.

So some fruits, vegetables taste bad.

So you are eating less than 4 fruits and vegetables each day. So let's write down tastes bad.

Some vegetables taste bad.

So overall you are eating less than 4 fruits and vegetables each day.

So now let's brainstorm options you could try.

What could you do about being hungry?

Well, I've been thinking about chopping up carrots, celery,

and oranges and eating them as a snack when I'm hungry.

So carrots, celery and oranges? And oranges, yes. Okay.

Good idea. How about the problem with fruit being expensive at the convenience store near your home?

I need to have fruits and vegetables on hand at home, so I don't need to buy them at the convenience store.

So I need to buy more at the big grocery store when I'm in town.

I should try to stock up on those that stays fresh longer.

I think that would be apples, oranges, grapes, carrots that will last a long time.

Okay.

So apples, oranges, grapes and carrots.

Yeah.

Buy fruits and vegetables that stay fresh longer seems a good way to keep fruits and vegetables from spoiling, too.

Could you buy frozen or canned fruits and vegetables to prevent spoiling?

I like frozen corn, green peas, and mixed vegetables.

But when it's hot, it's hard to get the vegetables home before thawing.

I could take a cooler to town and ask to pack the frozen vegetables on dry ice.

But I would have to

grocery shop just before I'm going straight home.

I've been thinking about stocking up on canned fruits,

so I don't have the problem with food spoiling.

I like canned peaches and pears.

And I should get the healthier ones packed in juice or water.

If I make a mistake in what I buy,

I guess I could rinse the syrup off the fruits before I eat.

Okay.

I gotta catch up to you here.

So you like canned peaches and pears.

And then light syrup you said is important or water.

Or rinse the fruit.

Yes.

Oh I forgot to write down the problem of your family eating the strawberries

before you could eat one. How would you problem solve that?

I think I'll hide the strawberries next time or put a sign on them that says hands off.

Even though that makes me feel like I'm being stingy.

I actually froze some zucchini this year,

so I'll be able to eat zucchini when it's out of season.

So...

hide the fruit or freeze

vegetables when in season, okay.

So let's see...

For veggies tasting bad, you already identified fruits and vegetables that you actually liked the taste of.

So what about the problem of spending your grocery money on meats first?

Well, I think I need to go to the produce section of the grocery store first

to see what fruits and vegetables I will buy and then buy the meat.

I also would like to try some

meals with no meat but I have to find the recipes first.

So recipes for no meat meals.

Good job brainstorming Roz.

So out of all those options that you talked about, pick one option to try that you know will work.

I think I'm going to try the produce section first. Okay.

So you're going to go produce first.

And your positive action plan is I will...

I will buy the apples, oranges, carrots and grapes.

When?

After work today I'm going to go to town.

I will buy a cooler bag when I get to the store to take my produce home.

And when you said that after work you're going to town. After work. Okay.

So good plan.

So what roadblocks do you think might occur with your plan?

I might forget to buy the bag

or the bag might cost more than I can spend.

If so I'll ask for

a paper bag

which will keep the things cooler compared to a plastic bag.

My family might go right for the chip aisle

and want to buy more than a small bag of chips.

I'll tell them the deal is

a small bag of chips only. Okay.

The grapes and oranges I want to buy might be too expensive.

I'll buy more apples and carrots if I think the others are too expensive.

More apples and carrots? Yeah. Okay.

What can you do to make your success more likely?

I'll tell my family we are going to the produce first.

And that they can only buy one small bag of chips before we get to the store. Okay.

First.

One.

Are there any family or friends that you can count on to help you be successful?

Oh yeah. My son will support my plan because he's interested in healthy eating.

Okay.

That is some great problem solving Roz and your brainstorming gave me lots of ideas

for myself.

On page 10 of session 9 your weekly homework is to make and try a positive action plan

for one challenge you currently are experiencing.

Once you've tried your action plan,

answer the questions on page 10 to evaluate how you did with your plan.

If your plan works. Terrific.

If not you can problem solve again.

In addition to your positive action plan,

be sure to keep track of your weight,

eating and physical activity over the next week.

At our next session, we will discuss 4 ways to healthy eating out.

If you have a favorite restaurant you go to,

you can collect the menus before our next session.

This is very helpful

when the menu lists calories in the meal.

One hint.

You can find menus on calorie information on the web for most national restaurants.

Thanks for joining us today and see you next week. Hágoónee'.

For more infomation >> Native Lifestyle Balance Session 9 - Duration: 23:21.

-------------------------------------------

Queen Noor of Jordan Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Family - Duration: 3:10.

Queen Noor of Jordan Lifestyle 2018

Queen Noor of Jordan Lifestyle

Queen Noor of Jordan

queen noor of jordan nationality

queen noor of jordan profession

queen noor of jordan education

queen noor of jordan 2018

queen noor

queen noor family

queen noor father

queen noor parents

queen noor husband

queen noor son

queen noor daughter

queen noor family 2018

queen noor house

queen noor income

queen noor net worth

queen noor cars

queen noor facebook

queen noor twitter

queen noor instagram

For more infomation >> Queen Noor of Jordan Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Family - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018

For more infomation >> Hugh Jackman Rich Lifestyle | 2018 - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Native Lifestyle Balance Session 11 - Duration: 15:38.

Welcome to Session 11 of Native Lifestyle Balance, Talk Back To Negative Thoughts.

I'm Carol Percy here with Roz Barber.

We are your Native Lifestyle Balance coaches.

We hope you had some success using the 4 keys to healthy eating out this week.

Let's check in with Betty's progress.

Betty is very excited

that after a brief re-gain,

she lost 2 pounds this week. So today she weighs 194 pounds.

So let's graph 194 pounds.

Right here is our next column. Put today's date there.

And then we'll go up to this column.

And here's 195, 194, so we'll graph 194 pounds

right here.

And you can see Betty's 2 pound weight loss.

So Betty's back at her 7% weight loss line.

This week Betty's action plan involved asking for what she wants when she eats outside the home.

Betty's kids wanted to go to a fast food restaurant on Saturday after their games,

and they agreed to try sub sandwiches instead of hamburgers and nuggets.

Betty made her sub sandwich

with less fat and calories by leaving off the cheese and using low calorie mustard instead of high fat and calorie dressing

she usually requests on her sub.

Betty thinks asking for what she wanted on her sub sandwich helped her to keep on track with her weight loss.

Betty also kept up her walking at work breaks this week.

She walked on work breaks for 15 minutes 3 days this week.

And walked on her morning and afternoon work breaks for a total of 30 minutes 2 days this week.

So work breaks walking gave Betty a 105 minutes of walking this week.

In addition, she walked 30 minutes on both Saturday and Sunday.

So Betty's walking total was 165 minutes this week.

Carol, can you graph the 165 minutes? Sure.

So here's Betty's activity graph.

Once again, move to the next column put today's date at the bottom.

And you said 165 Roz? Yes.

So we'll go up. Here's 150, 165.

So right there that dot represents

Betty's 165 minutes of activity this last week.

Remember at the start, Betty wasn't walking at all,

so it is a real success that she is walking over 150 minutes the last 2 weeks.

Betty's consistency at walking on her breaks at work is helping her build a new activity habit.

Today we are going

to look at the way we talk to ourselves.

We can talk positive or negative to ourself.

Positive thoughts makes us more likely to succeed.

Negative thoughts are thoughts that cause us to lose hope or that stands in the way of our progress.

A negative thought is usually a criticism of ourselves.

Everyone has negative thoughts at times.

Negative thoughts can lead us to overeat or to be inactive.

After we overeat or when it's too late to go for a walk, we feel discouraged about reaching our goals,

and so we have more negative thoughts.

When a negative thought leads to our behaving in an unhealthy way

and that behavior leads to another negative thought,

we are beginning a spiral into a vicious cycle of self-defeat.

For example, suppose you come home from a hard day at work

and you think to yourself

I am tired of watching what I eat all the time.

I'm just going to eat whatever I want, so you eat some potato chips.

Then you think I did it again. I will never lose weight.

You are so discouraged that you may eat the whole chips.

Or think if Betty had talked to herself on the day she walked on just one work break

by focusing on those days instead of the days she walked at both her work breaks.

She might've said I should've gone out walking instead of finishing this spread sheet my boss wanted done.

My dumb job is getting in the way of my walking.

I may as well stop walking at all of my breaks. Pretty self-defeating.

Sometimes we are not aware we are having negative thoughts.

Negative thinking becomes such a habit we believe and act

on our negative thought without considering ways

to challenge the thought.

The goal today is to help

you become aware of your negative thoughts.

to show you

how they reduce your chance of reaching your

goals and to teach you how to talk back to your negative thoughts with a positive thoughts.

On page 3, common negative thoughts are grouped into 5 categories.

The 1st category is called good and bad.

This type of thought is sometimes called all or nothing,

black or white,

or lightbulb thinking either on or off without nothing in between.

This type of thinking divides everything into 2 categories, completely good or completely bad.

We hear ourselves talk about good and bad foods.

We are either a success or failure with no in between.

We are either on Native Lifestyle Balance or off the program.

An example of good and bad thinking

is saying, "Look at what I did.

I ate that cake. I'll never be able to succeed in this program"

The next type of negative thoughts are making excuses.

With these kind of thoughts, we blame something

or someone else for our problems.

We act as if we have no choice but to overeat or to be inactive.

We did not mean to stop keeping track,

but we could not help it because we lost our pen.

Or I have to buy these cookies just in case a company drops in.

Then we eat the whole package of cookies ourself.

Should thoughts is next, and should thoughts make us expect perfection.

However no one is perfect and no one engages in healthy behavior all the time.

These kinds of thoughts

also lead to anger and resentment, because should assumes that someone is standing over us,

forcing us to do what we don't want to do.

An example is,

I should've eaten less of that dessert.

Since the 1st time I learned about negative thoughts, I chuckled to myself when I frequently hear people say

I told my kids they should have done X, Y, or Z.

I don't have much success telling other people what to do. How about you?

The next group of negative thoughts are comparing yourself to another,

telling yourself you're not as good as the other person.

Everybody has had success with the Native Lifestyle Balance.

If you are thinking negative about your success at this time,

look back at what you wrote and remember your purpose during the lesson one.

Give yourself credit for your success.

No matter how small.

An example of talking in a way that makes us

not measure up is Betty lost 2 pounds this week and I only lost 1.

Also remember that as

Navajo people, we endure a long history of non-Navajo telling us we're not as good as.

Navajo history includes forced relocation and being punished for speaking Navajo.

This historic trauma

can cause emotional wounds that are carried between the generations.

Today, you may still be

dealing with being singled out because you're a Navajo.

Some people find emotional relief from this

trauma by connecting with culture and talking with

supportive people about your life experience.

Comparing ourselves with others is rarely useful.

The main message is to work on thought strategies that help us progress towards our goals not away from them.

Sometimes comparing our own past behavior with our current behavior is alright,

especially if the changes from the past to the present are positive.

For example, comparing that we drink

no calorie drinks now with drinking regular soda in the past can make us feel good.

The last group of negative thought is when our thoughts are being defeating that we call,

we call them give up thoughts.

What if we say this program is too hard. I'm not losing as much weight as Betty,

so I might as well give up. Or you're not eating a food that

is important to you so you say I'm so sick of this program I quit.

The Native Lifestyle Balance message is that we are working on life long healthy behavior change.

This program which teaches us important skills and strategies

is just the beginning of lifestyle of healthy habits.

Try to set small achievable goals for yourself.

Reward yourself with items unrelated to food, maybe a hot bath or shower.

Once we have raised our awareness of negative thoughts that can creep into our minds

make it difficult to stay focused on our goals,

we can begin to talk back to negative thoughts. Here is what you do.

First catch yourself having the negative thought.

Ask yourself is this thought moving me forward or bringing me down?

As soon as you are aware of the negative thought,

say to yourself I'm doing it to myself. I am being negative about myself.

Next imagine saying stop to yourself.

Picture a huge red stop sign.

The stop sign is so big that it takes up all the room in your mind.

It should startle you and get rid of the negative thought.

The final step is to talk back with a positive thought.

No matter how effectively you stop a negative thought, it will probably return again in a similar situation,

because it's a habit. This is why building a new habit works after you stop a negative thought.

Think about positive thoughts.

Let's practice stopping negative thoughts and talking back with positive thoughts.

There are lots of examples on page 4 of your handout.

Let's practice some of my favorites.

Native Lifestyle Balance is too hard for me. I'll never get it right.

Stop the negative thought Carol.

How can you turn that into a positive thought?

Let's see...

I learned something about what is hard for me.

Instead of keeping track of my eating by writing down what I eat, I think I'll try keeping track app on my phone.

Your homework for this week is to use the chart on page 5 to talk back to negative thoughts.

What negative thought did you have recently, Roz?

Well, last night my daughter brought over an apple pie she baked.

I ate a big slice

and thought I should have eaten a smaller slice.

Did you hear me say, "I should have?"

These words should have alert me to a negative thought.

So you should have eaten a smaller pie. How could you make should have a positive thought?

The pie was delicious. It was really thoughtful of my daughter.

It was my choice to eat the pie last night.

And it was delicious. I learned from last night to have a smaller slice of leftover pie tonight.

So that's a good one.

So you had a thoughtful daughter. It was your choice, and you're going to have a smaller slice tonight.

The weather got cold and windy this week.

I talked myself out of walking outside 2 days this week by seeing the wind blowing the leaves and the trees.

I told myself it is too windy to walk.

Change that into a positive thought Carol.

Come on Carol you love to be outside. Put on a jacket that cuts the wind and a hat to keep your hair from blowing

in my face and walk for 30 minutes enjoying the mesa views.

That's a good one.

Use your chart on page 5 to practice talking back to negative thoughts.

Say your positive thoughts out loud.

In addition to talking back to negative thoughts, keep track of your eating and activity.

Talking back to negative thoughts is an important and personal session.

You think about negative thoughts that challenge you when you are working to make healthy changes.

This week, try to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts that help build positive habits.

Hard to believe next week is Session 12, The Slippery Slope of Lifestyle Change.

We will look at how slips can happen, and more importantly,

how to stay on track with Native Lifestyle Balance.

See you next week. Hagoonee'. Hagoonee'

For more infomation >> Native Lifestyle Balance Session 11 - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

Surbhi Jyoti Lifestyle (Nagin3 Actress) ★ 2018 - Duration: 4:02.

surbhi jyoti lifestyle 2018

biography

name : surbhi jyoti nickname : fruity

date of birth : 29 may 1988 (age : 28 years) birth place : jalandhar, punjab, india

height : 5'6" weight : 53 kg eye color : black figure : 33-26-33

height : 5'6" weight : 53 kg eye color : black figure : 33-26-33

hometown : Jalandhar, Punjab, India

school : Shiv Jyoti Public School, Jalandhar

college : Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar

profession : Actress

debute : Ik Kudi Punjab Di (2010)

debute : Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na (2010)

famous role : Zoya (Qubool Hai)

brother : Sooraj Jyoti (Engineer)

money factor

salary : 70-75 thousand/episode (INR)

Favourite Things

fav. Actor(s) : Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan

fav. Actor(s) : Hugh Jackman, Tom Cruise

fav. actress : Priyanka Chopra, Shabana Azmi and Katrina Kaif

fav. destination : Rome, Switzerland and Paris

Hobbies : Dancing, reading and yoga

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét