Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily plus Jun 30 2018

Hale please give this video a thumbs up and if you would share it, that would be awesome and

I'm gonna go ahead and invite my facebook friends now

Hi Kelli here from FreebieFindingMom.com and

I'm just gonna take a few minutes and address the money questions that I've received this week

and as always if you have any other questions

Feel free to leave them in the comments or go ahead and message me on email, but whatever is easiest for you

And I think retaining - really finances and managing your money saving your money

oh, and if you're watching either on youtube or on facebook, please give me a

Please leave a comment. Let me know where you're viewing from. I just like to know where everybody is

is watching from it's it's just fun and

So like I was saying ask any questions you have

Pertaining to your finances whether that is how to manage your money

be it that investing or how to budget your money how to save money and even actually today I'll

Inform you of a way that you can make money from home

Because I tend to get several questions about that and I'm a pretty regular basis about how largely moms can make money from home

So I have an idea

Of something that you can do if it's of interest to you that I'll share with you a little bit later here

But without further ado

I want to go ahead and jump into a couple of the money questions that we've received this past week

The first one came from Anna and Anna one - no. She said they have some extra funds that they managed to

Set aside each month now and she wanted to know if they should be starting to save for their retirement

Or if they should be starting to save for their kids college

so

You know and you guys were so kind you responded back. Yeah, pretty much all in agreement to be honest and

And basically you had said you really need to start saving for retirement first

I know Barbara had mentioned that you should start saving for retirement

Because there's always going to be scholarships and financial aid available for your children for college

great my Barbara because as someone who has a

Lot of financially to put herself through college like loans and I have had France I've had scholarships

I also was a co-op in college, which is if you don't know what that is. It's basically like a paid internship. So

Yes, those are all options that you when your children get to that age when they need to be going to where they're going to

Go to college then there are a lot of different options available to them

So definitely start to say for your retirement first

If you have any additional funds now like Mandy said is she brought up a good point

It's getting harder and harder for people to even retire anymore because of the cost of living so

You know

She brought up that point and quite honestly like she said maybe your children won't even go to college never will go into the military

Maybe they will go into a skilled trade

so, um just you but if you can save for college, that's great and wasn't that mention that um,

Yeah that Charlotte brought up that good point

Like if you can say four colors for your children great

By all me and start it set up a 529 and for them and start saving for college

It's wonderful, but if you can if it's a decision of whether or not to say for college

or to save a retirement hands down start to save for your retirement and

Like I mentioned before Charlotte brought up the great point about you know

We don't really have our children a college education and I someone who did not have a college fund when I went into school

I

Basically, just you make it work and like Charlotte said she also went got her education and went through school and worked and it worked

Out just fine. Now. I'm gonna tell you it's gonna probably be stressful, but it's doable

I did it many many many people do it

and like I said

You'll probably your children will just have to likely do a combination of things

Like they have to they may have to work when they're in school, which I did which is not a bad thing

it's probably a great thing actually and

You know besides working and then getting loans which unfortunately many of us have to get as well

Grants or scholarships are great if you're eligible for any of those

So Anna to answer your question. I think we pretty much all agree

You really should start saving for your retirement

Before you start worrying about your kids college if there is any additional funds after you've saved for your retirement

Then by all means go ahead and put some money away the 529 for your children

and now I would one of the questions I wanted to talk about with Valerie's this week and Valerie made the comment that

She wanted our stiff question. She wanted to know where are the best place to get quality cheap swimsuits and

for kids and

Tricia I mentioned justice for girls since I don't have a girl

I don't I wouldn't know that but I do know that justice has super cute stuff because my friends like that store

For their kids, but Tricia mentioned justice Jacqueline

mentioned Old Navy which is one of them that came to my mind first Ross Marshalls our Burlington and

I mentioned target is another option that you can find cute clothes act and Beth had mentioned Costco has speedos and

Which is a good name brand?

I I've worn it for many years and then Rachel

Mentioned Kohl's which I love too

Especially with when you shop at Kohl's and getting all their coupons and promos and things you can really get great deals at Kohl's on

Name-brand stuff. So hopefully that helped you Valerie's

Places were to go to get quality

inexpensive

Swimsuits for kids and adults to be honest and number the store not just as perhaps but I know Old Navy sometimes has really cute

Suits and Target and Kohl's does so so today. So check those out if that's helpful a

Few other points I wanted to mention about what's going on here at crew be find a mom. The first one is I

Well, don't forget to mention that today the Kroger through Friday downloads

So if you have a Kroger or a Kroger affiliate store near you be sure to grab that download today

I think it's a called amp organic. I want to say it's it's some kind of a drink so grab that coupon today

I'll have another I think at least a couple of weeks to redeem that but be sure to grab that freebie and

Then another item I wanted to mention today is I was able to get my new finance video out called something

it was the best financial decision that I ever made and

I that was a fun video to do because I actually collaborated with a fellow bloggers friend whose name was also Kelly

She blogs over at freedom and a budget. So if

If you haven't checked it out I shared her video here

I believe it was mine morning on the Facebook page

But if you haven't checked it out if you're on YouTube or find my link here in Facebook

Be sure to check out Kelly and freedom in a budget. She's great

She has loads of great videos about money saving tips, and I'm living frugally and getting out of debt

so be sure to check her videos out and

Mine is up and it's live on

YouTube my best financial decision I ever made which

I will go ahead and put a link to that in the bottom of this post as well here on YouTube and on Facebook and

That was one thing I went to mention and then this weekend I'm gonna be taping I'm gonna try to tape it

we've got a busy weekend, but I'm gonna try to tape a video of

How you can save money?

making your own homemade face moisturizer and using essential oils now, I will say I

did some quick calculations for this last weekend and I

started basically

Just breaking out the cost of like buying a standard homemade face a by a standard face moisturizer verse making your own and quite honestly

you can save

Easily over $100 a year and that's not buying like expensive face creams or anything. That's like buying

Stuff at the grocery store at the drugstore now, if you go to one of those fancy stores in the mall to buy

You know your face cream and you would save even more so and actually that brings me to the point

Um, I have a video on how to make your homemade face moisturizer. I will share that down here as well

Just so that you have that as a reference

but what I'm gonna take this weekend is to show you the

Calculations how much exactly you can save by making your own homemade face moisturizer

so, like I said, it was over 100 dollars a year, so

Which brings me to another point is?

If those are using I use essential oils a lot of my DIY Beauty recipes if you follow a freebie finding mauve you'd know that

I loved sharing

homemade

Recipes or like skincare and just beauty recipes and those are just one of the ways as you can use essential oils

if you're not familiar with what essential oils are and

And most people probably are but if you're not familiar with what they are

They're really a way that you can just use them

Like I say a myriad of ways in your life in your family's lives to live healthfully to live more naturally and chemical-free

so a lot of people diffuse the oils in the air like we love diffusing more the centrist citrus scents like

Lemon is one of my favorites

Grapefruit, we really like to and having said that you can you can also use them topically and I last why I like these DIY

Beauty recipes I've got so many of them on the blog. It's not even funny

I mean if you go to free be finding moms calm and go to the DIY section

There should be a drop down for anything like homemade beauty products or for my Beauty recipes and in there you'll see

Just so many I'm probably over I bet I have about 50 by now and I still make them all the time actually. So, um

that is

One thing I'm going to be doing more of and I think it'll probably be sharing more recipes on how to make your own homemade

cleaners using essential oils too because what I think people don't realize is that you can see so much money using essential oils and

Which is why I am bringing them to young livings line

Anyways to you guys Young Living Essential Oils has been around for over

27 years a lot of people use them and love them and I think it'd be a good fit for you guys since

We're frugal and we'd like to have great products

But also save money doing it so lat which brings me to another item is last night. I had fun

We I taped a Facebook live video with my friend Stephanie and I here on youtube if you're watching on YouTube

I did share that video here on YouTube as well

But if the Facebook live with my friend Stephanie who's been selling Young Living Essential Oils for several years now

but

Basically, I wanted to kind of just give you kind of an overview of like how you can get started either using and or selling

Young Living Essential Oils, no mind you when a lot of people buy what they call this Young Living premium starter kit

Most people never sell them

But I wanted to mention it on the video because I thought it was important because I get so much feedback from you guys

that you want ways that you can make money from home and so once I learned like with Young Living Essential Oils

how I guess how easy it is for moms, and I mean for everybody but especially for moms you have limited time and

Need something that works and that they can actually you know

Get behind me passionate about and that they can make money for their family. I thought I got to mention it to you guys

So that's why we did the Facebook live last night. We'll do some more videos over time

Probably in the next week or so. I'll just try to more informative educational videos about essential oils and

But I'd love like I said use them for homemade beauty recipes that you can use them in cleaners

Like I said, you can use them gosh, like I say it's for healing and like to be honest

And I probably should mention the supposed to be honest

If you follow me on Instagram

You know this past week that I wiped out on a treadmill like full-on flew off the back the treadmill

so I used lavender essential oil to

To help the scrapes on my knee. I'll spare you from showing you what they look like

but um, they were really gross and now they're healing and that's the only thing I'm use on them is lavender essential oil, so

So anyway, so I use them that way too

So I diffuse them I use them for kind of cuts and scrapes and I've used them on cold sores before correct

That's what I usually use them on is a cold sore

I use them for DIY beauty recipes one of my favorite beauty recipes

Which I've actually done in YouTube that you want before is for a microdermabrasion paste recipe it is

so simple to make and I kid you not if it honestly may it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and

so, um, so I encourage you if it's something that you have an interest in and you think you know,

You would like to explore being able to save money for your family

But and still live naturally

chemical-free

and then I encourage you look into Young Living Essential Oils whether it just to be to pick up a kit or whether just to

To sell them even potentially and just I don't talk too much about the selling aspect. You can watch the face book life

I thought that I taped last night, but if you're interested in in doing that

You would essentially be a member on my team and I would be the one helping you grow your team

selling in Living Essential Oils, but so that's that and then a 1-dimensional another thing is

Young Living Essential Oils now actually has an all-natural mineral makeup line, which I use and

Love and it's called savvy minerals if that's of something of interest to you. Message me or leave a comment on here

I'd be happy to give you more information about it. I love that line. I'll tell you why because I

I have only always only worn mineral makeup because

more information that you need but in high school, I had horrible bad acne, which is why I have like

crater sized pores today

but that's why I've never worn like the liquid foundations and stuff as I just felt it was like very clogging into my skin and

So that's why when I found out that Young Living was coming out with savvy minerals, which is a mineral makeup line

I was like, yes, finally because I

I was using the other kind of popular mineral makeup lines that I'm sure you probably know what those are

And they were working fine

But I love the fact that as savvy minerals has come out with a makeup line where the product is actually good for your skin

Because that's why the reason I don't like to wear a lot of makeup because that's like I don't want to irritate my skin

I don't aggravate it. I

It's just I just don't want that on top of my skin and like it feels like a blanket on my skin

I never held that way with savvier minerals. And actually the makeup is actually good for your skin. And so I think it's great

It's great for anybody

But especially if you have like a young girl who's starting to wear makeup?

I if I had a daughter that's exactly what I would use be savvy minerals on her because I feel like

Why not stress about what this stuff is actually good for your skin

It's not gonna irritate it especially if they have any like problem areas and their skin

I just I really like savvy minerals and so you can check out that line

They also have a Savi mineral starter kit that you can get and if you're interested in selling those you can sell

Saghini minerals as well. So that's just a I mentioned that because I like the products

I think you guys might as well and

Also because I get feedback from you guys asking how can I make money from home either?

I want to quit my job and stay home with my kids or am already mom

And you know, we've had discussions about this here on on our lives

It's just I want to be able to do some things that my husband won't either let me

Or I feel guilty spending the money or someone like that

So I love opportunities like this where it can empower you to feel like

You can bring in some money into the family and do with it. What you feel is what you want to do with it

So I just I don't know. I love empowering women for that reason, too

So that I think I touched on everything I touched on the kroger free Friday download me address those two questions

I talked about a new video coming out

and Also, I'll put a link down below for the video that I just put out this past week with in collaboration with Kelly. Akin

Freedom in a budget and oh one last thing if you do have any interest in essential oils

Learning about Young Living or and that whether you want to sell it or not

or whether you just want to get a kit or you just are curious about that and

Any of those are applicable you are more than welcome to join my new

Facebook group which is called oily friends. My son actually came up with the name

We came up with a few random names before he got down to oily friends, but he did get eventually down the oily friends

I was like, oh that's cute. I like that Ian

So, um, so my new facebook group called oily friends and in there

I'll share more tutorials more information about essential oils. And if you're interested in making a business or if you're just interested in using them

Or if you know if somebody who might be you're more than welcome to share this group with them and they can join

So I'll put the link for my new Facebook group also

down below here, so you can go ahead and join that if that's of interest to you and

Without further ado. It's really beautiful outside today. So I don't want to take up too much of your time

I hope it's really nice where you are as well. You have something fun planned with your family and friends as

Always please leave any money questions you have in the comments. I always come back and check them throughout the week back

I checked them at least once a day

So I will get to those even if you leave a comment three days from when I'm when I'm taping this it doesn't matter

I'll come back and get it. I promise and

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned and thank you so much for taking a few minutes to watch this. Bye. Bye

For more infomation >> Save for Retirement or Kids' College? Plus Find Out How You Can Make Money From Home - Duration: 16:53.

-------------------------------------------

Plus belle la vie : Samia et Boher en couple suite à un gros rebondissement ? - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Plus belle la vie : Samia et Boher en couple suite à un gros rebondissement ? - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

LUCKY FORTNITE GAMEPLAY/PLUS HUGE GIVEAWAY AT THE END OF THE VIDEO - Duration: 3:27.

All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces

Bright and early for their daily races

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Going nowhere, going nowhere

Their tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad world, mad world

Children waiting for the day, they feel good Happy birthday, happy birthday

Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me

Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take When people run in circles it's a very very

Mad world, mad world

Enlarge your world

Mad world

For more infomation >> LUCKY FORTNITE GAMEPLAY/PLUS HUGE GIVEAWAY AT THE END OF THE VIDEO - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi, plus épanouie à quelques semaines de son accouchement - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi, plus épanouie à quelques semaines de son accouchement - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pubg Mobile - Test Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Snapdragon 450 giá gần 10 triệu? - Duration: 37:05.

For more infomation >> Pubg Mobile - Test Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Snapdragon 450 giá gần 10 triệu? - Duration: 37:05.

-------------------------------------------

LIVERPOOL LAUNCH NEW CASH-PLUS-PLAYER OFFER FOR WINGER - Duration: 1:39.

Liverpool had reportedly stepped up their pursuit of Moses Simon with the

cash plus player proposition the gent winger has been been subject to strong

interest from the Reds in recent months with both clubs believed to be in the

process of negotiating a deal Simon has been identified as an ideal fit to

Jurgen Klopp system and approach on Merseyside offering the injection of

pace and directness believed to be capable of both during the German

strength and depth Liverpool are in advanced talks and expected to offer tie

while on the Aegean loan as part of a deal for Simon according to Engel

Nigeria calm are any of these scored 11 goals in the Jupiler League last season

in an impressive temporary stint with royal Mouse Grimm subsequently

attracting the interest of Belgium clubs Anderlecht and club Braga another loan

move was always on the cards in 2018 2019 with the 20-year old still aiming

to secure a UK work permit moses is available for a fee in the region of 13

million euros after registering five goals and two assists in twenty Jupiler

League appearances last term Liverpool's need for reinforcements in wider air

For more infomation >> LIVERPOOL LAUNCH NEW CASH-PLUS-PLAYER OFFER FOR WINGER - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Plus belle la vie en avance : Boher accompagne Samia pour retrouver Hélène {3572} - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Plus belle la vie en avance : Boher accompagne Samia pour retrouver Hélène {3572} - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

La route - 80 km/h pour une vie de plus - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> La route - 80 km/h pour une vie de plus - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Ghatotkach vadh in Mahabharata star plus 😙 😍 - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> Ghatotkach vadh in Mahabharata star plus 😙 😍 - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

JE SORS DES TUBES PLUS PROFONDS QUE JAMAIS ! (Vlog Surf/Bodyboard POV France) - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> JE SORS DES TUBES PLUS PROFONDS QUE JAMAIS ! (Vlog Surf/Bodyboard POV France) - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

HOLY PHOENIX! PLUS ULTRA ENDEAVOR! | My Hero Academia Chapter 189 Manga Breakdown - Duration: 4:14.

did endeavor just go Plus Ultra at the end there? So what's up guys Foxen here

oh yes endeavor just went freaking beyond plus Ultra this chapter

Horikoshi has done it again I mean he has you all the most routing for a damn

family abuser this week! At the end here you have an endeavor looking like a

badass Phoenix. You went from the news reporting about endeavor on the ground

face fracked up, the top of his costume totally destroyed pretty much the number

one hero fallen but you better not damn count endeavor out yet

you got endeavor frickin rising like a phoenix. What was that about a wounded

hero being the most dangerous? endeavor right here is fully embodying

that. There's always up to the super badass scene at the end there which

really comes down to endeavor plus Hwak's teamwork or rather should I say

hero fusion you got a flaming winged Endeavor. Honestly I got chills watching

this and I'm sure I can't be the only one! So come on you got me totally on

Endeavor's side with this chapter but to be fair I'm still iffy about his past abuse

Let me go ahead and also mention Hawk's here. This guy deserves a massive credit

by the way does Hawks have no more feathers for himself now? At the end here

you literally have them all set on fire so hopefully Hawks could regrow them

otherwise it's gonna be totally differences now. I mean think about it

even if they went after this battle it might be two heroes out for a while. By

the way there is something else worth noting about endeavor this chapter this

chapter actually highlights a different hero trait from him just think about it

Endeavor's body must be like a freaking tank otherwise he'd be long freaking

dead after getting smashed through a building. I'm thinking that after this

chapter Endeavor's gonna be out for a while. I think all of this becomes even

more impressive when you think of how Endeavor achieved this on his own. Just

compare this to a One for all we're all might receive this passed down power one

that kept on growing by the way. As for Endeavor's family this chapter it

seems like in their own way their distant son and daughter still care

about their neglectful father. I guess all of us in some way have stuff

that we don't like about our parents some more than others. Right here I'm

just wondering what exactly they started to rebuild this bridge with their father

I'm sure the outcome of this battle is gonna help him recovering that bond. I'm

really predicting some harmful moment between Shoto and endeavor that would

be pretty sweet. Another thing worth noting

chapter was about Eraserhead so there was some question about whether

Eraserhead was running over to Shoto or endeavour and to be fair I would

probably make more sense running over to help out endeavour I'm not exactly sure

how many quirks he can erase from a no mood oh by the way bingo it was to show

those side some more props to Eraserhead for thinking about his students at this

time as for Hawkes is chapter I am really changing my opinion on him the

image of this guy being shady is almost gone it turns out that Hawkes had his

eyes on endeavor for quite a while the flashback wasn't ever underground speaks

volumes about this Hawkes has had his eyes on the endeavor since he was a

little kid it is pretty interesting how a hawk saw the situation for endeavor

for Hawkes it wasn't a mountain a difference between endeavor and homeland

it was actually a reachable gap it actually made me feel more for endeavor

when I saw that he was slowly constructing this path for himself with

only a rock and piece of wood it really just seemed hopeless but he was still

trying right now it does seem like Hawkes is trying to help endeavor become

this new symbol for the people it just makes it much more obvious with them

bringing it up constantly this chapter but how about this perhaps the two could

become a symbol together and ever Plus Hawkes because the KFC team depending on

how Hawks has planted it may actually be better this way instead of having only

one pillar representing the hero or status of peace why not spread it out it

could be the top to the top three or even the top five heroes there may be

way better than having one single breakpoint which will really just be

planning for the eventual future but anyway more important let me hear from

you how freaking badass was endeavor this chapter has endeavour completely

won you over and do you think the battle is over now or is this ultimate no more

gonna pull something out of his ass anyway be sure United States to smash

that thumbs up and subscribe you can watch my pals anime videos here every

week from here on I am covering my hair academia weekly now that includes a

manga and the my hero season 3 anime definitely also check out the my hair

academia movie trailer breakdown and I'll see you guys later

For more infomation >> HOLY PHOENIX! PLUS ULTRA ENDEAVOR! | My Hero Academia Chapter 189 Manga Breakdown - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Le bicarbonate de soude est l'un des produits les plus puissants que vous pouvez utiliser. - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> Le bicarbonate de soude est l'un des produits les plus puissants que vous pouvez utiliser. - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

A la recherche du plus grand fan de Damso // Tarmac x Coul Caf 18 - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> A la recherche du plus grand fan de Damso // Tarmac x Coul Caf 18 - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Segway Ninebot Plus Hoverboard Unboxing & Review- Courtesy GearVita - Duration: 12:01.

Hey, everyone! Here in Shenzhen a lot of people get around on self-balancing scooters.

I've always kind of wanted one, not just to get around on

but I think they would make a very interesting build platform

for some projects that I've been thinking of.

My friend Chloe used to work at Gearbest

but now she's at a new company called GearVita.

They were nice enough to send me a Ninebot MiniPlus.

Ninebot is the company that bought Segway.

So they have the most cutting-edge tech. Now let's take a look.

On the top, there is the instruction and user manual.

I think this one is for putting the air in the tires.

An Allen key.

Some screws, power supply, power cable, some sort of plastic cover.

Remote control.

USB

This is the upright part that goes against your legs.

Now let's look at the instructions

and then assemble it.

Now I am going to turn on the Ninebot.

Then I am going to connect it with my Ninebot app.

Now it is searching the Ninebot. I have my Bluetooth on.

And the Bluetooth on the Ninebot is on. Oops, fail?

Ok, it shows up.

So it asks me to download the instruction. Okay.

So I cannot tilt it further than 15 degrees or I will fly off.

The app is showing me the rider safety guidelines right now.

Okay

Please wear protective gear and follow the safety guide.

Should I step on it now?

I don't think so. I think I am just going to use the remote control.

Skip

Please use the remote control to remotely control the vehicle.

Push the joystick forward with your thumb.

Joystick

Wait, stop.

Okay

Please watch the video and complete the remote control tutorial with 5 meters distance.

I don't want it to bump into my camera.

So backwards, backwards, backwards

I think I am going to test it in a safe place rather than my apartment.

Because I am clumsy. Okay, I am not that well coordinated.

When I was a kid I got hit by a truck while riding my bicycle and got a head injury.

So I'm always a little bit nervous about this kind of thing.

I can't roller-skate so I hope I can do this. Let's see.

All set.

Ok, I think I am ready to go. But let me show you something - the Follow-Me mode.

Pretty cool, huh? I am going to get some parts at Huaqiangbei.

So I am going to bring my Ninebot with me.

That was way too much fun.

Honestly I expected more issues with the Ninebot.

Considering they haven't really caught on in the West.

I guess some people think it looks unusual

but of course I don't care about that and it's a very efficient way to get around.

Now what I want to do is see how I can incorporate it into some builds.

If you are interested in buying one, please purchase it from GearVita

They were very nice in giving me this one to review.

So it would be great if you gave them a shot.

I am going to go practice some more.

Remember if I can do it, anyone can do it!

Please subscribe and I'll see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét