Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily what May 31 2018

Link in the description box

Link in the description box

I

So, yeah, you really need to like

try not to be heavy-handed because some people say it's good to put more product than needed and then rinse it off but

It's good if you just start off a little bit as as possible

So that you wouldn't have to rinse away or dev away to excess product

You know means just add a little bit break it through sieve your hair. We act super hair doesn't mean accident add some more

But it's good to have your hair soaking wet. So

That I may easily kind of like emulsifiers into your hair

Before I used to think it was better to have your hair damp not wet but

I don't know what the hell that was about

Maybe my hair was like super high porosity a that's I am off. My hair's kind of normalized though. I don't know

So anyway, just move it Vegas movie a trachea

Giving it a smile to the camera, of course

And then just going again, maybe there ends burn properly like a pliant

But you just want to make sure you do tangle as fairly as you can

because this is the main problem that people have when they do wash and gos and kinky head like Oh,

Her hair got tangled. My hair was a tank. My hair was a mess

My hair was so tangled

I was like a nurse because you didn't detangler your hair properly before you did the washing go so, you know

so this is basically really, you know, focus a camera look in the mirror vogue try and see if everything is even

Actually, I think I hadn't done this section. Yes, that's why I'm still

Yeah, so I think by this point I had done the whole thing

Scribbling don't shake a little shit, you know

Okay

And at this point, you can't really see too much white which is a good sign

Give it a little flick as well. Just check the movement

Slow motion and it's time to play your soul glow from coming to America

Yeah

Okay, I don't know who the ones probably say

Yeah, hurry. Look at those eyes

Hey, don't lie. We're swinging swinging Willis move with the head back or forth. Wait, I whip my hair back and foul

So guys I'm just doing a wash and go now with these

UK

hair products called mixed

Okay, and the slip is amazing. The perfume is amazing. Dehydration is amazing. I

sprayed my hair with this first and then I ran a lot of this through Ward not a lot, but just like a

Regular amount and I just made really small sections

I raked it through smoothly through raked it through and now I'm just leaving it to air dry

And my hair just feels amazing. It's very light

Yeah, it just feels great oh my god

Okay, guys, I think my hair is like 90% dry now and

Again if you didn't pay attention I was using these products mix

It's a UK

black-owned company and

the link will be in description box if you can't find it online and

Yeah

For the hair type that I've got. I've managed to get some definition

Now this isn't a gel it's just a leave-in cream

So, you know

You know don't use it expects your hair to be like super defined like you're using like some sort of canceled eco styler

Gel, like this isn't that kind of an eco styler gel. This is just like a leave-in conditioner and edition source of moisturizing spray

So I'll probably use this like daily if I have to and I'll use this literally on worst day

But yeah, great combination, especially pure scale. Your hair's gonna get it dry

it's good to use this and this on the same day just to lay the product just to be extra safe - I mean

So, yeah, the flakes are not flakes but the whole product is drying clear

And I'm getting a little bit of shrinkage which is you know typical for my hair type before being natural afro hair identity

and yeah, I'm glad I used these products and

I'm excellent. I haven't had a Washington girl. I just I feel so nice to be free like Lion King, you know Mufasa

so

Simba has returned

For more infomation >> What does my Wash & Go look like ? Type 4b Afro | mix-d: Hair Product Review - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

What Makes Calculus Beautiful - Duration: 3:29.

You're incorrect You didn't check

You're turning heads when you don't show your work

Wait hold up, no calculator Using your head is enough

Everyone else in the class can see it Everyone else but me

Calculus lights up my world like nothing else The way I flip through the pages gets me overwhelmed

But when I see the problems it ain't hard to tell

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

If only I saw what you teach You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at it, and I can't believe

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

So let's go team math!

So class come on, you got it wrong To make it right, I put it in a song

So listen up.

Everyone else in the class can see it Everyone else but me

Calculus lights up my world like nothing else The way I flip through the pages gets me overwhelmed

But when I see the problems it ain't hard to tell

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

If only I saw what you teach You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now i'm looking at it, and I can't believe

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

So let's go team math!

Calculus lights up my world like nothing else The way I flip through the pages gets me overwhelmed

But when I see the problems it ain't hard to tell

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

Calculus lights up my world like nothing else The way I flip through the pages gets me overwhelmed

But when I see the problems it ain't hard to tell

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on

If only I saw what you teach You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now i'm looking at it, and I can't believe

I don't know, oh oh I don't know what's going on, oh oh

I don't know what's going on, oh oh So let's go team math!

For more infomation >> What Makes Calculus Beautiful - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Associate Banker: Growing Businesses | What We Do | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 0:56.

Anthony: I'm in the Asset Based Lending Group

within the Commercial Bank and I'm an Associate Banker.

[buoyant music]

We provide loans to both middle market-type companies

and then mid-corporate companies, so that kind of

ranges anywhere from sales of 10 million to 2 billion.

So it's a large plethora of companies.

I provide solutions to both prospects and clients

that work for both the bank as well as their company.

I love doin' what I'm doing, I meet with clients

um, across a very diverse set of industries,

whether it be in, you know, we have a big retail portfolio.

Wine and spirits, large manufacturers,

so I get to see a vast amount of companies

from 10 million of sales to 50 million to 100 million.

And it's really interesting.

For more infomation >> Associate Banker: Growing Businesses | What We Do | J.P. Morgan - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens When The Sun Dies? - Duration: 2:34.

Life as we know it would not be possible without the heat and light of the Sun

Like any celestial object in the universe the Sun's lifespan is finite

But what happens when the Sun dies?

The Sun is a dense collection of gas, mostly hydrogen and helium

Because of its massive size and tremendous gravitational force

it can hold these gases together and provide light and heat to an entire system of planets

Like our Solar System

The Sun gets its energy by a process called nuclear fusion

At the core of the sun atoms of hydrogen combine together

or fuse, to form an atom of helium,

which creates a great amount of energy that makes the star shine

Once the core runs out of fuel it will collapse in under the weight of its own gravity

Nuclear reactions will occur on the surface of the sun, burning the hydrogen shell that surrounds the core

As a result the star will expand and produce a red glow, turning into a red giant

Growing to 100 times bigger than its original size

the Sun will then likely engulf all of the inner planets of our solar system, including Earth

Towards the end of the red giant phase the star becomes highly unstable and starts to pulsate

The dying star will eject half of its mass of gas and dust into space

These outer layers will expand and produce a shell of hot gas

known as a planetary nebula leaving the core exposed

Planetary nebulas last for a few thousand years, as the outer layers drift away from the star

the remaining core will shine brightly and the hot core turns into a white dwarf

A white dwarf is the remaining compact core of a low-mass star

It is so condensed that its mass is comparable to the sun

even though its size is similar to the earth

A matchbox of matter from a white dwarf would weigh about the same as 15 elephants

40 times hotter than our sun, they are among the hottest objects in the universe

As the nuclear reactions start to fade, they rely only on their thermal store of energy of heat and light

Over time this stored energy will decrease and the white dwarf will cool down and change color

Eventually, it will disappear from sight to become a cold black dwarf

The sun has been shining for about 4.5 billion years

and it has enough Hydrogen fuel to burn for about 10 billion years

meaning it has around 5.5 billion years left

Which means we have plenty of time to find another home

For more infomation >> What Happens When The Sun Dies? - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Pokéquarium - What animal is Mareanie and Toxapex based on? - Duration: 9:46.

Hello Pokémon fans, I'm Leaderfuzzy, and welcome to this series which I'm now calling Pokéquarium!

*Gen 3 shiny sound effect for new logo*

In this series, I observe a marine Pokémon of some sort and figure out what it is based on!

I'll do this by focusing on different sections that highlight the creature,

and help to understand the reasoning behind its inspiration.

Today, we'll be talking about the dual water / poison type Pokémon Mareanie and its evolution Toxapex,

but before we get into the meat of it, I have a story from my first playthrough of Pokémon sun

where I saw Mareanie for the first time

*Enter Wailord Boat*

As I was exploring Route 7 on Akala Island, I encountered a trainer called "Swimmer Casey"

If you know me from my lets play channel Brohive, you'll know that my real name is Casey.

When I was playing the game and first saw this, I was dumbfounded.

It's as if they put me in the game!

Well we look a bit different, but that's fine!

But that wasn't the end of it.

Swimmer Casey then threw out a Pokémon I had never seen before!

When I first saw this new Pokémon, it was clear that it was based on an interesting marine creature.

The spikes on its arms made me think it was some sort of Sea Urchin,

but the way the creature was positioned meant it could also be a drooping sea anemone or something.

Either way, I needed one on my team.

I did some research, and it turns out the only way Mareanie can be encountered

is if you fish up a Corsola, the coral Pokémon, and make it call for help at low health.

So it's clear that there's a lot going on with this Alolan Pokémon.

And I'm determined to figure out what it is.

Despite Mareanie's design being hard to identify, its behavior and physical features point to it being based solely off of a single creature.

But what real life creature could be the source for all of Mareanie's odd features?

Well it turns out it's not a sea urchin or sea anemone at all,

but a type of starfish!

This is the Crown of Thorns Starfish.

An echinoderm found in the Indo-Pacific Region,

also known as Acanthaster Planci

This starfish can range from 25 to 35 centimeters in diameter, and can have up to 21 arms.

Each one these arms are equipped with many venomous spines, which are sharp enough to easily pierce through soft surfaces.

Making it quite difficult to deal with!

Despite them looking quite stiff and rigid while flaunting their numerous spikes,

Acanthaster Planci's arms are able to easily bend and twist around the only thing it eats.

Coral.

Yep, these starfish are infamous for their voracious appetite

of one of the most beautiful sessile marine creatures.

Acanthaster Planci is very fast for a starfish, moving at 20 meters per hour.

It is also nocturnal, and each night it can eat its own body area in coral.

This adds up to consuming 13 square meters of coral a year for one starfish.

So as you can imagine, outbreaks of this species are pretty devastating to coral reefs.

Although in some cases, having a *few* Crown of Thorns around a coral reef can be beneficial,

as they usually prefer eating fast growing branching coral.

By eating these fast growing coral species, it can allow for enormous slow growing coral to increase in population

and increase the species diversity of coral in that area.

Now if you look back on Mareanie for a second,

it has one of the most interesting predator-prey relationships with another Pokémon found in the Alola region.

Like I said before, the only way to encounter a Mareanie in the wild

is to find a Corsola in the ocean and have it cry for help at low health.

This usually summons an ally Pokémon to help attack for it,

But Mareanie is different.

Instead of attacking the player, Mareanie will prey upon the low-health Corsola.

In Mareanie's Pokedex entry in Sun, it states that:

"The coral that grows on Corsola's head is as good as a five-star banquet to this Pokémon."

So finding a low health Corsola that is crying for help

essentially means that a dinner bell has rung for Mareanie,

and it'll show up to finish the job

So it's clear that Mareanie is based off of the Crowns of Thorns Starfish, if only for its diet alone,

but one aspect that gives that away more than anything is the shape of its prey.

As I mentioned before, the Crown of Thorns Starfish prefers to eat branching Coral above all else.

This is because it can easily wrap around the coral with its arms and digest it.

Knowing this, Mareanie eating Corsola is much more justified.

Just look at the shape of Corsola!

Its Coral appendages are clearly branched, making it the perfect prey for Mareanie.

Corsola's Pokedex entry in Ultra Moon also states that

its branches are stubby due to the overpopulation of Mareanie in the area.

This perfectly mirrors Crown of Thorns Starfish outbreaks in coral reefs such as the great Barrier Reef,

where they're considered a major threat.

Acanthaster Planci can turn a vibrant ecosystem

into a white mass of skeleton if their numbers are not controlled.

So, you may be wondering why predators don't just eat the crown of thorns starfish?

How can they be so out of control?

Well, those spikes on its arms aren't just there for show.

They're actually very venomous.

However, unlike other venomous predators,

the Crown of Thorns Starfish has no means of injecting its toxins.

Instead, it acts as a defense mechanism.

If anything accidently touches or steps on its spines, they may break,

causing the toxic saponins to be lost in the wounds.

In humans, this can cause a sharp, stinging pain that can last for several hours,

and can also result in nausea and swelling of tissue for a few days.

In addition, the saponins that Acanthaster Planci possesses also have an unpleasant taste.

So anything that manages to eat it likely won't want to keep it down.

Needless to say, this is a creature that should not be carelessly touched,

meaning that it is very hard for its natural predators to control its population.

The only known predator to consistently prey upon the Crown of Thorns Starfish is the Triton Snail,

which is essentially a very large sea snail.

After this Gastropod gets ahold of the Crown of Thorns,

the starfish's only hope of survival is to abandon one of its limbs to get away.

The Triton Sea Snail is such an effective predator that once the Crown of Thorns Starfish smells it in the water,

it will visibly flee.

However, the Triton Sea Snail is not often in high enough abundance to keep the Crown of Thorns population controlled.

And due to its venomous spines,

very few creatures come between it and its coral based meals.

Mareanie and its evolution Toxapex seem to boast a similar toxin,

but one difference between the Crown of Thorns Starfish and Mareanie is that

Mareanie actually has a method of Injecting its toxins.

The venomous spikes of Mareanie's evolution, Toxapex, boast similar effects as the Crown of Thorns Starfish.

Toxapex's Pokedex Entry in Moon states that:

"Those attacked by Toxapex's poison will suffer intense pain for three days and three nights, and post recovery, there will be some aftereffects."

Knowing how much damage the Crown of Thorns Starfish toxins can do,

Toxapex's signature move, Baneful Bunker,

makes a lot more sense.

It's essentially guarding itself from any predators,

and anything that happens to make contact will be heavily poisoned.

And while the Crown of Thorns' venom may not leave you with pain for 3 days and 3 nights,

It can certainly last a few hours.

However, the nausea and swelling it creates may very well last three days afterward.

Maybe those were the aftereffects that were mentioned?

In any case, the Crown of Thorns Starfish has ample toxic protection throughout its entire juvenile and adult life history stages,

but did you know they also contain toxins in their larval stages?

It was recently discovered that planktivorous fish that tried to feed on the eggs and larvae of the Crown of Thorns Starfish

Often rejected them instead of eating them.

This is likely because their eggs and larvae contain similar saponins as their adult forms,

making their early life history stages poisonous instead of venomous.

Side note:

The difference between a creature being poisonous and venomous depends on how the host contracts the toxin.

If you eat something and contract toxins, that thing is poisonous.

If a creature injects the toxins into its prey, that's venom.

So as you can see, the Crown of Thorns Starfish is fairly well protected throughout its entire life,

guarded by a variety of toxins.

Making it a creature you wouldn't want to mess with.

So now that we're done comparing Mareanie's diet and toxins to that of the Crown of Thorns Starfish,

let's take a look at the visual similarities.

Mareanie and Toxapex's colors include

light blue, purple, red, and yellow hues.

This is actually fairly accurate to the real thing, considering the Crown of Thorns Starfish can come in a variety of colors.

And surprisingly, Toxapex is closer to the real thing than Mareanie is.

Just look at these pictures! It's like looking through a much more detailed mirror!

While this starfish is known to come in a variety of blues that resemble Mareanie's arms,

very little Crown of Thorns display the pale purple hue that Mareanie has on its head,

and instead boast much deeper purples and blues.

In fact, the most accurate color these Pokémon have to the real thing come from their shiny forms!

[Shiny Mareanie and Toxapex appeared!]

While the Crown of Thorns Starfish may come in a variety of colors,

it is not often that it will display just one.

This creature usually displays many bright colors to alert predators to stay away.

However, when the crown of Thorns comes in red, it is usually mostly red,

with small hints of other colors to emphasize it,

Now, lets take a look at their arms,

er.. tentacles, or hair?

I don't know.

whatever they are, Mareanie has 10 of them,

while Toxapex is shown to have 12.

The Crown of Thorns Starfish can have up to 21 arms,

so the difference likely exists just to simplify the design.

In terms of size, Mareanie is about 1 foot tall

and Toxapex is a little over 2 feet tall.

Early Juveniles of the Crown of Thorns Starfish are often less than 2.5 centimeters long,

but this is only because they haven't found a stable source of food yet.

Once larger juveniles begin to feed on coral, they grow more rapidly than any stage in their life cycle,

at around 16 mm a month.

And once a diet of coral is established for a prolonged period,

the juvenile can mature into its adult phase,

where they can grow as big as 25 and 35 centimeters in diameter,

but some specimens have been recorded to be up to 80 centimeters long,

that's over 2 feet wide!

Knowing this, Mareanie could very well represent a late Juvenile Crown of Thorns that has just begun feeding on coral,

and is likely doing so to increase in size to adulthood.

AKA, Evolution.

Hey thanks for watching!

I'd like to give a big shoutout to anyone who let me use their art in this video.

You can find links to their websites in the description!

If you want to see more of my work,

I have 2 videos focusing on Crabrawler and Pyukumuku that you can check out now.

It really mans a lot to know that you guys are enjoying my videos.

I have a lot more ideas that I hope you'll stick around for.

I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a great day.

(And I hope you enjoyed the subtitles!)

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr! (Links in the description)

For more infomation >> Pokéquarium - What animal is Mareanie and Toxapex based on? - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

Significant Figures: What Are They? (general chemistry problems) - Duration: 4:16.

Instant Tutoring @ MathCabin.com

For more infomation >> Significant Figures: What Are They? (general chemistry problems) - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

What can you get for $1000 in Tenerife, Canary Islands as a traveler? - Duration: 6:22.

Hey hey! Welcome back to this episode of the Tsar Experience with me, Conor

Clyne. I'm in the Canary Islands in Tenerife and today's video is going to

be a variation what I've been doing before it's gonna be $1,000 what it can

buy you here in the Canary Islands in Tenerife before I've been doing $100 but

thanks to your feedback that you leave in the comments you wanted something it

was a higher kind of price band so I'm actually just gonna make this $1,000 or

800 euros so let's get in today's video and show you what you can get for your

money here.

So just before I get into explaining about the prices here in Madrid I'm just

gonna answer a question that I got several times on the last series of

$100 when I was traveling around that time in Eastern Europe and cities like

Brest, Warsaw and Hrodna and that's is why sometimes am I wearing shades inside?

Is it because of branding? Is it to look like you Casey Neistat? Am I blind at times? No!

The actual reason is because I suffer from really bad allergies at times and

if I don't have antihistamines these eyes get really really messed up so this

is actually something why you see me sometimes wearing shades when I'm

vlogging indoors. You can actually see here in the viewfinder I can actually

look at it while I film and it doesn't look weird I see some other vloggers do

that when they look just past the actual lens and not into the lens and speak to

you guys so I always found that a bit strange so now you know I'm not blind

and this is not really branding for ...

So the first thing that you need to do normally when you go traveling other than actually get there and figure how

you gonna fly is of course book your accommodation figure where you're gonna

be staying where is that roof of your head gonna be what's very popular here

in Tenerife in the Canary Islands of course is to rent a villa if you're in a

group you know a nice place with a pool we rented one I was at a business

mastermind actually in the south of the island that's why I originally came here

to Tenerife that cost about a thousand euros a night so about 1250 US dollars

but if you are on your own and you don't want the entire villa to yourself, of course

you can stay in an apartment like this one I got an Airbnb with this nice patio

right in the center of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, which is the capital here and

that is about 60 euros a night so about seventy, seventy five US dollars

and night so if you're staying for like say three or four four days here then

that you know it's gonna work out about 250 euros more or less to get this kind

of level of accommodation in the city center.

So unfortunately Uber which is normally my go-to in terms of transport when

I'm traveling doesn't work in Tenerife so I took a taxi from the southern airport

up to the capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife and it cost around $100 or 80

euros now if you are looking to rent a car which is not a great option here

then that's gonna set you back thirty to sixty US dollars per day so that's gonna

be roughly around twenty five to fifty euros if you want to take the bus

instead of taking the taxi all the way down from the capital to the southern

airport that's gonna be around ten euros more or less so about twelve dollars

fifty so that's an overview of the price range for transport. So now I'm here on

the main pedestrian street in the centre of Santa Cruz the capital of Tenerife

and if you have a glass of wine it's probably two or three euro for local

wine. That's great value. That's gonna be about yeah three or four dollars US

for that and about 1 euro 25 maybe a $1 25 for your coffee to go for

breakfast like have maybe an orange juice and coffee and yeah something

savory it's probably gonna set you back around about 5 euros here and if you go

for like got dinner was setting me back around 30 euros for maybe two plates

some coffee some wine you know there's water so one of those

kind of typical Spanish plates like with tortilla or chickpeas I had another one

garbanzos. What else did I have huevos con chorizo also seafood we're

here by the sea so go for some pulpo or some octopus something else that's probably

gonna cost you about 10 to 12 euros or twelve to fifteen dollars US so that's

kind of the overview of the restaurants. To sum up so for what can you get for

your 1,000 bucks or about 800 euros against maybe 750 euros well if you stay

for like three or four days and you don't say the Villa of course because

that would be one night gone you could stay in a place like this right in the

center then you could like eat out three times a day you're probably gonna go

through about 50 euros eating reasonably well then if you like

clubbing say the weekend you want to factor in about 50 euros unless

you're getting a table or something that's going to push up the price but I think we have a

few cocktails they were like 10 euros and then the entrance about 10 to

the best club in the island which was Papagayo in the very south at Playa De

Las Américas and then if you do something like maybe you actually

take the catamaran you go out for a day or something like that with some friends

have a party I think you probably be on the money for one thousand dollars

pretty much around that kind of price range. So let me know in the comments

section well the reason as I said this is now $1,000 not $100 is actually a

feedback that I get from you guys that you wanted to see things that were

outside of the kind of budget traveler price range exactly that's why I can

bumped up the price a little bit I'm gonna try and accommodate you and show

you what you really want to see in terms of the prices so keep writing in the

comments below ... whether you find this actually expensive whether you find it

cheap relative to where you live or where you're used to traveling to and yeah I

will see you very soon in the next video that's it from this Tip Thursday from me

Conor Clyne of the Tsar Experience. Adios y hasta luego de Tenerife de Santa

Cruz de Tenerife la capital ... Ciao! [Bye and see you soon from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital, ciao!]

For more infomation >> What can you get for $1000 in Tenerife, Canary Islands as a traveler? - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

What's the temperature of Jason Garrett's hot seat entering 2018? - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> What's the temperature of Jason Garrett's hot seat entering 2018? - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

What is "The Ferber Method?" - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> What is "The Ferber Method?" - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

What does beslave mean? - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> What does beslave mean? - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Why my dad living in Japan. And What is it like? (字幕あり) - Duration: 7:52.

Hello

Today I'm collaborating with my dad.

Nice to meet to you.

Like I told you in the first video,

I was born in Brazil and came to Japan when I was 2 years old.

Since then I've been in Gifu (country side of Japan).

My parents are both Brazilian.

My mum is a Brazilian of Japanese decent.

And my dad is a Brazilian mixed of Portuguese and Italian. As you can see.

Today we're gonna talk about the difference of culture between Japan and Brazil.

So dad, please introduce your self.

I'll talk in Portuguese and Isabella is gonna put subtitles.

Well my name is Roberto Martins.

I came to Japan in 1990.

I came to work at factory.

And I'm almost 28 years in Japan.

I'm from São Paulo.

Small town.

It's not that small.

Town called Barretos.

It's close to São Paulo.

A town close to São Paulo, I say Barretos but it's actually smaller.

It called Jaborandi.

Is it on a map?

It is on a map.

There're 7000 citizens.

That's where I came from to Japan.

I've worked at the factory for long time. About 2 years.

2 years isn't that long, is it?

I don't know.

Then I wanted to have my own things, and Japan gave me opportunities.

Now I work with foods, I cook,

I sell Brazilian products at my store.

If you're interested there's the link.

Free propaganda is nice.

Well then I'm in here for long time.

My daughter was born in 1995.

We made her in Japan but she was born in Brazil.

My wife wanted to that Isabella was born in Brazil,

There're cultural differences in this part as well.

Japanese doctors have Japanese culture,

And she wanted to have a baby in Brazilian hospital.

She felt safer for being able to talk to doctors.

So we went back to Brazil in 1995,

Then my daughter was born there.

We came back after 2 years.

Wait,

Why did you come to Japan?

Well. I didn't come for only 1 reason.

For many reasons I came.

But the biggest reason was that

I crossed to world for LOVE.

That's the main reason, right?

Brazil has the serious problem.

For more infomation >> Why my dad living in Japan. And What is it like? (字幕あり) - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT'S THE T THURSDAY #10 - DEMI, NICKI, ARIANA, GAGA - Duration: 10:29.

Don't forget to subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> WHAT'S THE T THURSDAY #10 - DEMI, NICKI, ARIANA, GAGA - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

What is Turmeric Good For? 10 Turmeric Health Benefits - Duration: 4:00.

What is Turmeric Good For? 10 Turmeric Health Benefits

For more infomation >> What is Turmeric Good For? 10 Turmeric Health Benefits - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT'S ON MY PHONE?! - Duration: 8:07.

Hello

(Giggles)

What's on my phone

There's no wallpaper

Hello and welcome back to another video

what's on my phone!

What's on my phone

For more infomation >> WHAT'S ON MY PHONE?! - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

We're Talking About Practice (What I Wish I knew Wednesday) - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> We're Talking About Practice (What I Wish I knew Wednesday) - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

This Is What No One Will Tell You - A MUST WATCH - Most Inspirational Video - Duration: 5:46.

Fear is going to be a player in your life but you get to decide how much you

can spend your whole life imagining ghosts worrying about the pathway to the

future but all there will ever be is what's happening here in the decisions

we make in this moment which are based in either love or fear so many of us

choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality what we really want seems

impossibly out of reach and ridiculous to expect so we never dare to ask the

universe for it I'm saying I'm the proof that you can ask the universe for it my

father could have been a great comedian but he didn't believe that that was

possible for him and so he made a conservative choice instead he got a

safe job as an accountant and when I was 12 years old he was let go from that

safe job and our family had to do whatever we could to survive I learned

many great lessons from my father not the least of which was that you can fail

at what you don't want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love

Every single day you gotta feed and strengthen of your mind until you do that

you're always gonna be in fear because fears automatic the human brain is

designed for survival it's not designed for success your brain is not designed

to make you happy that's your job the only way you are going to do it is if you feed

your mind because otherwise weeds grow automatically

my coach and mentor Jim Rohn used to tell me

he said Tony every day you got to stand guard at the door of

your mind you have to watch what's going in if you're not careful staff go in

most of the time its somebody who cares about you

if your worst enemy and puts sugar in your coffee what happens

i said you got sweet coffee he goes, what if your best friend by accident or your family

don't mean to they drop one drop of strychnine in your coffee you're dead

so he said life sugar and strychnine and watch your coffee ,so every day

I decided I'm old enough honestly there was no internet those days and pretty ancient

I used to the library

and I read biographies I read people's lives

and it made me go wait a second as bad as I think it is the greatest people

well all had it worse sure so there's something here so you

feed your mind Jim Rohn used to say to me skip a meal but don't skip reading

he said read 30 minutes a day I don't give a damn what it is today I don't mean

internet crap I mean read something, a biography read something that's a

strategy read something's thats going to change your life

and the second thing I tell people is feeding your minds great but you've gotta

also strengthen your body and you do that as an athlete naturally I learned

to do that because fear is physical right, you know what you feel it and if you go work

out if you go lift if you go run even if you are out of shape you go for an intense walk

that experience alone changes right, first thing I do

before I do my priming if I'm in one of my homes I jump in some hot water

for fun and I jump in freezing water I have you know in one of my homes and I've

got coal punches every where I go into a 57 degree water boom

and what it does is like it's teaching my brain I tell my brain what to do

and it does it it doesn't feel like it doesn't want to do it and every cell in

your body is alive right so it doesn't have to be like two hours worth of something

it could be something that you do for 30 seconds but it's training your body to

be strong because a strong body means a strong mind and vice versa the

third thing I tell people is find a role model you know it seems impossible till

you see somebody's done it so Ray Dalio is one of the greatest investors in history the guy

was a caddy right you know his dad was a jazz musician, his mum was a homemaker

he's worth 14 billion dollars

He found multiple people to model right you don't always find a

mentor but find somebody you can model and when you start seeing that somebody

else could do it and you see they really did you start to believe you start to get certain

the fourth thing i tell people's massive action the constantly

changing your approach and then it's find somebody worse off than you are and help them

Because when you do that you get you out of yourself that's what I really have people do

that's what we do at thanksgiving,

where two million people get fed

it's amazing people go in there they see and are like,

"my God I thought my life was tough but look at this person's life"

it makes you appreciative

Puts life in perspective

I think Mark Zuckerberg said it brilliantly at

Harvard he was saying that finding your purpose isn't enough you have to help

other people find their's and I know you're passionate about this whatever that definition is

but it has to lead everyone so

whether I meet a celebrity, an entrepreneur whether I meet somebody

who's starting out I'm always asking the question how can you use what you have

to make a difference in the life of other people, because if you start there

everything else will work out but if you're starting from the point of

what am I gonna get then you're always gonna feel disconnected and I see that

I see people who live like that and feel pain in their lives every day I see that

it's not like some conceptual philosophy we see it I see people who are only in

it for themselves and they feel disconnected dissatisfied every single

day and then you see the other extreme where people are just trying to give too

much more than they even have themselves and they also feel disconnected and

again they have nothing at all right

attachment and aversion two sides of the same coin

so we want to be in that dynamic balance of

growth but always to give so I always think how can I go three steps

deeper so that I can move three steps forward so I can give three times as much

that's always my mentality how do I go deeper to go more forward

to give more and if I can get those three in action for that reason

see it's all about the reasoning you can do anything you like

but it's why are you doing it

For more infomation >> This Is What No One Will Tell You - A MUST WATCH - Most Inspirational Video - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

ভালবাসার আসল মানে কি ? অজানা থাকলে জেনে নিন ভিডিওতে | What Is Love ? | VGK Special❤️❤️❤️ - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> ভালবাসার আসল মানে কি ? অজানা থাকলে জেনে নিন ভিডিওতে | What Is Love ? | VGK Special❤️❤️❤️ - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

What is the most multicultural country in the world today? - Duration: 1:14.

Hi, the following was survey conducted to be used as a primary resource for an essay that was written

by Dinara Shigabutdinova, that (essay) will be sent to the International Summer School 2018

that is launched by the Baku International Multiculturalism Center

In your opinion, what do you think is the most multicultural country in the world?

In my opinion I think it's Canada

In your opinion, what is the most multicultural country in the world?

The first thing that comes to mind is Japan

U.S.A.

I think it is Turkmenistan

I think it is Uzbekistan

I think the most multicultural country in the world is our country, that is Uzbekistan

There are very peaceful nationalities residing here, they are very friendly

I think it is England the way I remember

In your opinion, what do you think is the most multicultural country in the world?

I think that is Canada

In my opinion, the most multicultural country in the world is United Kingdom

For more infomation >> What is the most multicultural country in the world today? - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

กลับมา (Come Back) - ปรีดิ์แรมโบ้ | What The Duck รักแลนดิ้ง (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:05.

I just realized how much I loved you

When you told me to deal with it

And from now on, you had to go

Our love was impossible

The world seems so indifferent

Those days won't come back

Today I don't have anyone left

All that's left are me and my tears

What must I do?

To get you to come back and see me

I know now that loving you was worth... so much

Can you come back?

Come back and see me, sweetie

If your heart hasn't changed

Please give me another chance

Please don't throw our love away

It might be true that I still don't understand

So I disappointed you and made you cry

I want to beg you not to go yet

Please don't lose all hope in me

Before I used to have you soothing me when I was hurt

Today I don't have anyone left

All that's left are me and my tears

What must I do?

To get you to come back and see me

I know now that loving you was worth... so much

Can you come back?

Come back and see me, sweetie

If your heart hasn't changed

Please give me another chance

Please don't throw our love away

Can you come back?

Come back and see me, sweetie

If your heart hasn't changed

Please give me another chance

Please don't throw our love away

Pree: Look at this ring. Please don't throw our love away

Please don't throw our love away

Pree: Whenever I take it off... Please don't throw our love away

Pree: It mean that I don't love you anymore. Please don't throw our love away

Pree: It mean that I don't love you anymore. Come back and see me, sweetie

Come back and see me, sweetie

From now on, I won't disappoint you

Please give me another chance, once again

Please don't throw our love away

For more infomation >> กลับมา (Come Back) - ปรีดิ์แรมโบ้ | What The Duck รักแลนดิ้ง (+ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

What if the Only Proof of Your Legacy was Destroyed? - Duration: 4:42.

Hey Y'all, it's Keisha Shields I just finished up mastermind call and my mentor and

coach Lindsay we were talking about the story of this woman named Mary Dixon

Kies "Keys" (or some people pronounce it as "Kies") and kind of the legacy of her story where was she was the

first woman in the U.S. to be able to author a patent in the early

1800s before then women were not allowed to do so and what was so profound though

about this discussion was that as the legacy of the story goes there was a

fire in the US Patent Office and the only records of her patent approval

burned in a fire right so essentially the legacy that she was known for the

proof of it burned and it kind of got me thinking as I am about to release my

Awaken Your Voice class and I'm gonna host it live I'm super excited because

it ties directly into this. What would you do if the only proof of your legacy that

existed vanished? Whether it burned in a fire or drowned

in the ocean or some other thing happened, what would you do --

what would you do to keep your story alive? How would people know who you are

and your contribution and the powerhouse that you have been like the reason why

we know about her is because of the stories that were passed down and a lot

of us are not telling those stories a lot of us leaders are not telling those

stories. Most of the stories we're talking about surround our business but

what about the personal experiences that you have that have truly shaped who you

are would anybody know if someone says hey

do you guys know about Keisha Shields-- if my proof had vanished would they

know the stories that really exemplify and define who I am and the contribution

I want to leave behind? If someone was to utter your name 100 years from now would

they know the stories that really really tell about who you are and what you've

done and who you're becoming or would there be a blank? "No, we don't know about

her tell us about her." Well ... would there be a blank? That's a

really big deal make sure that your legacy is not only tied to physical

proof and validation make sure that there are stories about you the stories

that you want to be out there that you want associated with your name make sure

that those stories are being told in a way that makes you feel safe that makes

you feel like you are actually being in your truth that makes you feel like

you're actually building a legacy that's not just based on your expertise but

that's based on the experiences that you have made it through don't let your

history your legacy vanish and no one be able to stand up and stand in for you to

talk about the impact. So my question to you is if your proof was to vanish would

we know who you are? Would we be able to understand your legacy? Are you sharing

those stories? Are you afraid to publicly share some of those stories? If you are I

encourage you, strongly encourage you to join me in Awaken Your Voice. I'm running

it live for seven weeks and it is gonna be profound and engaging and fun and

we're gonna cry and laugh and we're gonna have these conversations right

taboo discussions or open discussion because it's important to me that I see

more of our men and women putting their stories out there and using their

stories as a part of legacy as well. That's so important, so tell me would

there be a legacy to pass down about you if poof everything else was gone? I would

love to hear your thoughts about it. Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét