Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily life style May 30 2018

used to keep me

you're such used to be the color of the truth

you

the king

let's get a shower guys it's time to switch out come on

wait what can we come see you

the

good morning everybody holy moly look at her over there thanks

your trip she looks well rested though you look good this morning you might be

tired you still look good you've got some sleep I just got I just got a few

hours sleep this is we just got loaded up last night guess-who tarped a part of

the load all by themselves

he's got a blister from it she got a blister can you believe that it's the

first blister she's ever had in her life I think ain't that special curly I don't

care let me kiss it and make it better no I

was real proud of her of course she wasn't gonna do it he didn't happen

voluntarily to share it with you I was I was at the end of my had four articles

to tarp and I was done tarping one lately done

I just kept shooting daggers over there she was just a yakking it up with the

guys that loaded us right and they was looking over at making on all the poor

guy he's over there doing all the work and she-she's yakking I kept looking at

I didn't blame her if I could have been over there yak and I would have been too

and finally I caught her eye I gave her the look you know look the one's a fight

I don't blame he wanted to see you guys apparently they had a little dog

I heard you disgusting I heard the words yup Kid Rock maybe yeah

I didn't hear Ted Nugent work that you taught me about later I think I heard

somebody else oh that's how I got you she was like who was that group yeah we

met out there in Las Vegas and I said Backman Turner overdrive see she had to

look at me when I gave her that and that was her fatal mistake there cuz we

should looked at me she made eye contact and all bets was off don't make eye

contact because I might plan on killing him off one day so I need to know how to

do it myself I can't art well enough now I need to

learn how to tie knots that way I can't art and if I decide to tie him

up I know how to do it properly I told y'all she's a witch and you know

that you predict for present a witch with a knot she'll be there for hours

trying to untangle it don't take us that long I don't know what you're even

talking about I could make them knots so pressure resistance you'd be there an

eternity orders along with my stickers I don't know and a razor knife well then

I'm in trouble I'm in trouble no that's not what would you do they have to untie

the knot I would obliterate it you know but other witches that you speak of may

have patience you know me eight do you think I have the patience

to be there for hours I don't know have you ever saw mean it I've seen you do

all kinds of stuff with funny knots and with yarn yarn and stuff did you ever

see me spend hours on the night or did you see me get the scissors out and hack

it off and reconnect it and go on I don't know how you can reconnect

something without making another night you can but it confuses me I don't even

want to learn that besides you should be good at Tarpon women are the ones that

used to make the baskets and weave the stuff and there probably wouldn't have

been no no fishing with nets without girlie it's not true no I am a knitter

and the history of knitting says is that that originally came from the men making

fishing nets throughout you know y'all take over all of our good occupations so

we started knitting it if you want I know I don't work I don't want to take

it over I'll share it with you know there's other things I might do you know

but I don't think I'm I might sing your show tune well I don't think so you can

have it you sing sometimes I hear you these people don't want to hear me sing

I'll break the glass in their phones I don't care if they claim it is Gorilla

Glass it will break you try to sing badly you have fun doing it I know that

go ahead give it sir no you can't make me I might catch you one of these days

singing you'll notice the past couple weeks

he's just randomly followed me around with a camera when I wasn't looking like

Gordon Lee I don't know what he thinks he's don't catch me doing I never know

what you're gonna do you might catch you stick in the I ain't character I might

catch a stick in then you'll be tarpon but I talked anyway you never know what

you're gonna do you sometimes you just amaze me brain gee where's chitchat

also had four packets of paperwork to do it's not like I just was remain I think

we I think we've all signed the bill before right no no you might even sign

it in triplicate back in the olden days before we had carbon paper I don't think

anybody's talking to you right now they're probably not listening to you

today is too he's from Kentucky he's got such good

grammar that is - does that make you a relative of mine cousin maybe I don't

know your grandpa I had a big forehead - just like my dad did

it's kind of strange really strange I don't think you have my relative though

let's hope not he is - lady I don't know it's both got a big round bud yeah

dude your face is kind of the same shape as mine

people are attracted into people the same same space shape it's just a common

knowledge I don't you know Allah you tell me

I don't even want gas at it yeah they're gonna be telling us what they think no

that's not a good I think a lot of people look alike though actually what's

that girl got on well that's nice a tire

she had bouncy Tatas he does not look at it the dress down to her ankles he was

looking at somebody else's beauty do you know how much trouble you're gonna be in

there's a sewer drain over there I bet I could shove him into it if I had to now

I gotta stay here and wait for to come back out of the bathroom it might be a

while she's a girl she's gonna be facing the other direction and then I can see

the Buick section of it better than the headlight section you you should

probably go ahead and turn that off I'm better to pull on over pull over to the

car side where I can see I even think she had cowboy boots on okay are you

gonna do you know how much trouble you're gonna be in right now I need some

coffee well I'm pretty sure she ain't got no

coffee for you I had a meal we gots to go to written and get her done or

somewhere up that way see you guys later

used to keep me warm under call off the night

you're such used to be the color of the truth in

my decide

you

the

you

For more infomation >> SHE GOT A BLISTER - A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUCKING COUPLE - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

Valerie Jarrett Childhood,Career,Lifestyle - Valerie Jarrett Net worth, - Duration: 8:57.

Valerie Jarrett is a senior White House officer and a Chicago lawyer and businesswoman.

Valerie Jarrett is referred to as Mr. Obama's spine.

Ever since she was appointed as Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Public

Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs after Barack Obama's victory in the presidential

elections, her job has been considered vague and unclear,

except for the fact that she is the most influential person in the White House.

She started off her career as a corporate and real-estate

lawyer before plunging into politics and eventually becoming the most powerful black woman in

the history of White House.

Among all the officials working under Obama administration, she is probably the most controversial

figure, mainly because of her closeness with the Obamas,

which is why she is often regarded as a motherly figure or big sister to the Obamas.

Her bonding with President Obama dates back to

Chicago even before he thought of a career in politics.

This Iranian-born communist sympathizer has served as a member and headed various

educational and real estate organizations, apart from chairing and co-chairing a number

of councils related to the protection of students ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after show's star compared

Valerie Jarrett to 'ape'

Valerie Jarrett was born as Valerie June Bowman Jarrett on November 14, 1956, in Shiraz, Iran,

to African-American expatriates James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman, a childhood

development expert.Roseanne Barr Roseanne Barr compares black Obama aide Valerie Jarrett

to an ape – and later apologizes compares black Obama aide Valerie Jarrett to an ape

– and later apologizes She spent most of her childhood traveling

abroad since her father was a pathologist and geneticist who helped developing countries

in setting up health care systems, as part of a US aid

program.

In 1961, the family moved to London, after which they traveled to Chicago in 1963 and

settled in Hyde Park neighborhood.

Valerie Jarrett completed her schooling from Northfield Mount Hermon School in 1974 and

graduated from Stanford University with a bachelor's degree in psychology in 1978.

She earned her Juris Doctorate in law from the University of Michigan Law School in 1981.

Valerie Jarrett started practicing law at a Chicago-based private firm after graduating

in 1981, which she continued till 1987, until her daughter's birth.

In 1987, she entered politics as Deputy Corporation Counsel for Finance and Development under

Chicago's first black mayor, Harold Washington.

After Washington's sudden death in 1991, she continued to work under the newly-appointed

Richard Daley as deputy chief of staff, during which

she recruited Michelle Robinson, the then-fiancé of Barack Obama.

She ended her tenure under Daley as city planning commissioner in 1995 to enter real-estate

development and management firm, The Habitat Company,

of which she later became the CEO and President.

She served as the chairperson of Chicago Transit Authority during 1995-2003 and chaired the

board of Chicago Stock Exchange from 2004 through 2007.

Her association with Barack Obama started in 2004 while serving as the finance chair

for his senate campaign and thereafter, became the treasurer of his political action

committee.

In November 2008, after the successful presidential elections, she was selected as the co-chairperson

of Obama-Biden Presidential Transition Team.

She landed herself into controversy in March 2015 after media claimed that she leaked the

details of Hilary Clinton's use of private email address for official business purpose,

which was allegedly order by President Obama himself.

She has served as chairman of the University of Chicago Medical Center's Board of Trustees,

vice-chairman of the University of Chicago's Board of Trustees,

and trustee of Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry.

Her known stints also include as member of board of directors of Chicago-based building-materials

enterprise, USG Corporation.

Her other leadership positions include chairperson of the White House of Olympic, Paralympic,

and Youth Sport and the White House on Women and Girls.

She was appointed as Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and

Intergovernmental Affairs, handling public engagement,

urban affairs and intergovernmental affairs at the White House, in November 2008.

She is believed to have advised President Obama to cancel the killing of al-Qaeda leader

and terrorist, Osama bin Laden, three times in 2011 in the

wake of the probable political damage, just in case the mission failed.

Despite little experience in international affairs, she was found to be making secret

negotiations with Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's

representatives in order to stabilize relations between the two nations, in October 2011.

She has been listed among Chicago's '100 best networked' by Muckety.com, a journalism

website.

She got married to childhood friend, William Robert Jarrett, son of Chicago Sun-Times reporter

Vernon Jarrett, in 1983, with whom she had a daughter, Laura.

The couple separated in 1987 and ended their relationship with a divorce in 1988.

For more infomation >> Valerie Jarrett Childhood,Career,Lifestyle - Valerie Jarrett Net worth, - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE ADVICE WITH JACKSEPTICEYE | Reading Your Comments #109 - Duration: 4:42.

And now, 'Reading your comments' with Jacksepticeye.

"Thanks Jack, you made me question my sexuality."

You know, when I make Youtube videos, I really want to make people think

whether it be about mankind, whether it be about the universe but deep down,

I really just want to make people think about their sexuality.

"I'll be 21 in seven years. Jeezus."

First off, you can call me Jack.

Also you say that like it's a bad thing, like you think you're getting older.

Let me tell you young one; you're still just a child.

"Did anyone else watch the whole thing?"

I really hope everyone watches every single second, every single minute of content that I make

because those last thirty seconds, that's where the real magic happens.

"Has anyone wondered why he just has a baby lying around in his house? No, just me?"

Um, that 'baby' you are referring to is my bouncing baby daughter.

Say hello to the world. How dare you?

"Can I get a heart, Jack?"

Oh my god. Have you been living without a heart all this time?

How is that even possible?! Get this person on Ellen right now.

"Jack, did you watch Devilman cry baby?"

No I have not, but I did take a shower and look in the mirror and watch myself cry for an hour and a half.

"I love these videos cuz it feels like we're hanging out with Jack."

I always aim to make it feel like that you were right here with me in the room

questioning your sexuality.

"Jack, my hamster bit me"

There's only one solution; you've got to assert dominance.

You can't let that hamster bite you and walk around thinking like it owns the place.

You gotta bite back. Pick up that hamster and take a chunk out of it.

"Cookie Monster has a fuzzy penis."

Boy, am I glad that in the billions of years since the Big Bang, that all of this cosmic dust has swirled together to form life,

life burst forth, evolved over millions of years to bring us here to this moment right now

to hear me read a comment about someone saying the Cookie Monster has a fuzzy penis.

"Hit the vodka a bit too much I see"

Tsk. Vodka, what do you think I am? Some sort of Russian teenager? No, I'm a real man

and a real man drinks Japanese whiskey.

"I think Jack has officially lost his mind."

Hah! That's cute. You assume that I haven't lost my mind years ago already.

"Stop forgetting Alaska, Jack."

Oh Alaska, I'll stop forgetting about you when you stop pretending to be a real country that people care about.

"Does Jack ever change out of those shorts?"

Oh, my man. Here's a perfect example for me to be able to tell you...

No.

"You'd be a great mom."

Thank you. I learned everything about being a mom from my dad.

"Do you use a kettle or do you microwave your water?"

Oh Bec. I don't use either. I don't drink water

I actually just drink Japanese whiskey.

"What's your favorite Christmas movie?"

My favorite Christmas movie is a story about a man who went out there to try and save Christmas.

He died and everyone thought that he was gone forever

but he came back and defeated evil

and his name was John McClane. My favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard.

"Mr. Stark, I don't feel too good."

Yes, hello 911?

Yes, I would like to report a hate crime.

"What legacy do you want to leave behind?"

The legacy that I want to leave behind is that I worked as hard as I could with what I had at the time

and that I made people laugh and spread some positivity throughout the world that stays longer than I ever could.

"You lika do da cha cha?"

Who wrote that in the teleprompter? Who did it, who messed with the teleprompter?

That's not what it was supposed to be in the original script.

"Can you do a video on reading fanfiction, please?"

And thus, Thor and Captain America

finally had sex

and they lived happily ever after.

"Do you have any childhood memories that you can share?"

I wish I could share some childhood memories, but I don't think I actually had a childhood.

I think I was just born fully grown

Well children, that's all the time I have today and that's all the comments I have for today.

If you want me to read yours, please leave some in the comments down below.

Now, thank you all for joining me here in my house today.

And please kindly, get the fuck out.

For more infomation >> LIFE ADVICE WITH JACKSEPTICEYE | Reading Your Comments #109 - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

BABY ARIEL | Draw My Life - Duration: 5:49.

Before start today draw my life we want you know we are more than 50k subscribers.

If you like our videos and you haven't subscribe yet don't forget subscribe so and the notificacion.

Thank you for been with us this first months.

And now, let the new video begin

Baby Ariel is a singer, muser and youtuber from the US.

Her real name is Ariel Rebecca Martín and she was born in Florida on November 22nd 2000.

Daughter of José Martín, from Panama and Sharon Kremen from the US.

Sharon is usually present in her daughter's videos and she also has her own Musical.ly

account.

She has a younger brother, Jacob, 4 years younger than her, who also has lots of followers

on this network.

In 2015, Ariel was just another 15 year old teenager from South Florida.

Until, on a boring night in May, she felt curious about an app called Musical.ly.

She started by uploading a lip-sync of the song "Stupid Hoe" by Nicki Minaj, only

to have fun with her friends.

However, when her video was chosen for the main page of Musical.ly, her life changed

overnight.

It took less than a year for her to have 7 million followers, and her popularity kept

increasing until she became the greatest role model in this platform, which, as she herself

said, helped her express her creativity.

Not long after, she opened her own Youtube channel, where, apart from events of her daily

life and challenges, she also shares tutorials with all the secrets to do her lip-syncs.

She gives advice on how to have a good lighting, chose the song that best reflects your mood,

and overall, practise a lot hand movements.

She actually explains lots of her hand choreographies to her fans.

But fame has its dark side, and Ariel suffered from bullying inside and outside social networks.

Haters criticized her pictures on the internet, and the other students would tease her at

school as well.

Making the most out of her popularity, and knowing she wasnt alone in this, in 2015 she

initiated a campaign against bullying called #ArielMovement.

With it, she helped her fans overcome this problem.

She also supported the #HackHarrassment initiative, to end trolls and negativity on the internet.

In September 2016, she signed a contract with the Creative Artist Agency.

Not long after, she started releasing her own merchandising, from clothes and lipstick,

till phone cases or an emoji app.

Also pop sockets, which she recommends as a big help to make the best Musical.ly videos.

By the end of 2017, Ariel decided to jump into the music world and release her own songs.

Through a subsídiary of Atlantic Records, in December she released her first single

"Aww", and soon after, "Perf", in January 2018.

In March she had her first collaboration, singing "Say it" with the canadian singer

and youtuber Daniel Skye.

With april came her debut on stage, introducing her songs in the Playlist Live festival in

Orlando.

Ariel was also successful in the Teen Choice Awards, as the winner of the best muser award

in 2016 and 2017, the first two years this award was presented.

She has also been nominated to the Streamy Awards (rewarding online video creators),

she Short Awards (online content) or the People Choice Awards, chosen by the general public.

Right now, Ariel has 26 million followers on Musical.ly, 8'3 millions on Instagram,

1 million on Twitter, 280.000 on Facebook, and 2'9 million subscribers on Youtube.

She has also made the cover of the Billboard magazine, and has made it to the lists of

the top influencers in Forbes, People and USA Today.

As for her personal life, Ariel takes her education very seriously.

However, due to her life on the net, in 2016 she had to give up school, and continue with

her education online from home.

She doesnt have any tattoes and she hates summer camps.

She has a dog, a little maltese she adopted in 2017, called Bleu.

Her followers usually highlight her exceptional charm, her sense of humor and her ease.

She says fame has helped her gain more self confidence.

But she always remembers how weird it felt the first time someone recognised her on the

street, and took a picture of her she later on found on Instagram.

She doesnt really get used to seeing her face on emojis.

We dont know if Ariel will dedicate less time to her musicalys, now that she has launched

her own career in music.

But what we do know is that, as young as she is, we'll have this artist around for a

long time.

She has proved that, thanks to social networks, creativty has new forms of expression.

For more infomation >> BABY ARIEL | Draw My Life - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

6 Healthy Habits That Will CHANGE Your Life | How to Be More Productive & Healthier Routines - Duration: 6:48.

Are you not feeling 100% Based lately, not sleeping well, eating like shit, and overall

feeling like one of those old guys in those Viagra commercials before he took Viagra?

Not a problem - today, I'm gonna help you go from feeling like this to this.

Be sure to stick around 'til the end, because number 6 just so happens to be my newest habit,

AND also my favorite one.

#1 Sleep.

Now you're probably thinking "oh wow Zeus, that's such unique advice.

Never knew that getting good sleep would be a healthy choice!

Thanks!"

But hear me out!

not only is it important for you to get the right amount of sleep, in terms of hours.

But it's equally important to go to sleep at the same time each night and wake up at

the same time every morning.

There's a delicate hormonal balance that exists within your body, especially when it

comes to sleeping.

Thus, establishing a routine of sleeping and waking up at the same time.

It will allow your sleep-related hormonal levels to be in balance and leveled.

There are actually studies showing that people who have irregular sleep schedules tend to

fuck up their circadian rhythm and it results in their body not knowing when to release

the hormones that make you feel sleepy or awake, at the correct times.

This is why a lot of people who sleep a lot of hours but don't have a routine, tend

to feel tired and out of energy during the day.

No joke, falling asleep and waking up at the same time every day has been one of the most

impactful things that has skyrocketed my productivity and health within the last 6-8 months.

This is also dope, because even on off days, when you go to sleep late, your body will

wake up at the same time and you won't even feel tired, so it's an easy schedule to

maintain and once you get into this routine it will feel super natural.

#2 Learn how to cook 3 healthy meals.

Cooking is obviously a healthy habit because you know exactly what you're consuming and

putting into your body BUT, learning how to cook just 3 healthy meals is especially effective

for a few reasons.

When you cook meals yourself, you'll only buy foods and more importantly the healthy

foods that you actually like, which makes you more likely to eat them.

You also get to totally customize the meals you make, because you're the one creating

them, which means that you can change up any healthy recipe to taste as good as you want

because you can add in whatever spices and flavor profiles you prefer.

Knowing how to cook a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner will make it convenient and easier

for you to eat healthy because you'll always have a bomb ass meal that you can make at

any time of the day, so you'll have less of an excuse to eat out, and I'm not talking

about THAT kind of eat out

#3 Manage your body.

What I mean by this, is making sure that your body is in optimal, high-performing condition.

Most people just keep track of their weight by weighing themselves in the morning but

that's just the tip of the iceberg.

You should be tracking way more than that, especially if you workout or just wanna live

a healthy lifestyle.

A good way to do this is by getting a quality scale.

The one I recommend is the Digital Body Analyzer from Vitagoods.

The scale measures your weight, body fat percentage, the amount of muscle mass in your body, your

bone density, AND water weight, which is essential if you work out a lot and are focusing on

bulking or cutting.

Knowing your body fat percentage, muscle mass, and water weight allows you to get instant

feedback from your body, which you can then use to tailor your workouts and more importantly,

your lifestyle to match your weight goals.

I recommend weighing yourself at the same time every morning so you can get an accurate

and consistent read of where your body is at and take action based on your results.

I personally do this every morning and it's helped me come up with better workout and

diet plans, because I have all the knowledge I need from my body to know EXACTLY what it

needs.

This is also a good scale to use if you plan on sharing it with your side hoes, girlfriend

mistress, or whatever, because it can create and store different profiles for each person's

stats.

It even has a really sleek stainless steel and glass appearance that makes it super easy

to clean.

And since Vitagoods is a partner, I got them to hook you guys up with 60% off the scale

when you use the link and code in my description.

#4 Keep your phone on airplane mode or do not disturb for 80% of your day.

You have a limited amount of attention and decision making in your day before your brain

just gets overworked and you start to experience a sharp decrease in your ability to do these

tasks well.

Constant push notifications on your phone that take you out of what you're doing,

and into something that is short-lived is a really easy way to destroy your attention

span and make it harder for you to focus.

This is why I recommend keeping push notifications off, because this way you can control when

you're shifting your focus and you are only looking at the distractions on your phone,

when you can and want to.

You gotta grab your distractions by the balls.

This way, you only deal with them on YOUR OWN terms.

#5 Spend the first 30 minutes to an hour of each day focused on learning.

I meet a ton of successful people all the time since I'm literally a god and am the

most successful thing ever, since I literally created the universe BUT what I noticed is

that the majority of them spend the beginning of their day, focused on learning and personal

development because of the dramatically positive effects it has on the rest of their days.

Also, reserving time in EVERY SINGLE DAY, is a really effective way of improving your

skills and becoming smarter and happier over the long term.

Think of it like this.

If you spend 1 hour everyday for a year reading, learning a new skill, or developing yourself,

you will have spent 365 hours which translate to just over 2 FULL WEEKS of doing nothing

else but learning and growing.

This is another good way of ensuring that you learn each day because even if you end

up having an unproductive day, or going through a period where you're not learning at school

or at work, you're always learning on your own anyways.

#6 Outline what your perfect day looks like to you.

This one is simple.

Take some time to think long and hard about what your absolute perfect day would look

like.

Be as ambitious as you can and really define what you'd want to be doing if you had no

responsibilities.

Once you have your idea for a perfect day, do what you can each and every day, to make

that day your perfect day.

And that's it.

In summary:

Sleep Learn to cook 3 healthy meals

Manage your body Keep your phone off

Spend your first 30 minutes each day learning And outline what your perfect day looks like

If you wanna check out the Digital Body Analyzer then be sure to check the link in my description

to keep track of everything happening with your body.

Also be sure to leave a comment below since I read virtually every comment and I'm really

active down there.

Zeus out.

For more infomation >> 6 Healthy Habits That Will CHANGE Your Life | How to Be More Productive & Healthier Routines - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Daytime Kitchen: Lebanese Style Stuffed Squash - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Daytime Kitchen: Lebanese Style Stuffed Squash - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Jazz 1.4 100PK LIFESTYLE 29.354KM CLIMA SENSOREN 24MND GARANTIE RIJKLAAR - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4 100PK LIFESTYLE 29.354KM CLIMA SENSOREN 24MND GARANTIE RIJKLAAR - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

7 Signs Of Liver Damage Caused By Unhealthy Lifestyle & It's Cure!! - Duration: 6:11.

7 Signs Of Liver Damage Caused By Unhealthy Lifestyle & It's Cure!!

Apart from being the largest organ of our body, liver also got some crucial roles to

play!

It is responsible for a ton of functioning essential to keep us alive.

Keeping this in mind, it's essential to take proper care of it if you wanna be healthy

in a long run.

The good news is you can easily trace any signs of liver damage & can also stop the

damage.

Below are the 6 easy to trace signs of liver damage due to unhealthy lifestyle.

1.

Bloody stool poop.

Cirrhosis is a condition in which scarring of liver takes place.

Well, as you may know our body has the ability to replace harmed cells by healthy one so

in this case also our body helps replace scar tissue by healthy tissue and thus prevents

the liver damage.

But this protection is only upto a limit!

The damage caused by cirrhosis can't be completely reversed and in long term can become

so extensive that your liver can stop functioning.

This is called liver failure.

The early symptoms of cirrhosis can be determined by many ways like jaundice or oedema.

But the most easy is by stool characteristics.

A bloody, dark, tarry-looking stools is a sign of liver cirrhosis.

So if you are seeing this you have to be careful but don't worry it can be prevented.

Cirrhosis occurs due to excessive alcohol consumption & sometimes due to hepatitis C

infection.

If you're a alcohol addict you have to focus on the amount you consume.

Men should drink no more than 3-4 units of alcohol a day.

Women should drink no more than 2-3 units a day.

2.

Itchy skin.

A flaky rash is another telltale sign of liver damage.

If you suffer from any sort of liver damage you will have itchy skin over certain small

areas, such as on an arm or leg, or over your whole body.

You may ask, 'An itchy skin can occur by a ton of ways, how to trace if it's a signal

for liver damage?'

So here's the thing, if it lasts more than two weeks and doesn't improve with self-care

measures, then you can guess it as a symptom of liver damage!

The reason for this itching is related to bile salts.

These salts get deposited in your skin when bilirubin levels rise and have been thought

to be the primary cause of itching.

The quick fix to it is related to alcohol consumption & water intake!

Alcohol is a beverage which has a big role in reducing water in our body & in scarcity

of water these bile salts gets deposited in skin causing rashes.

3.

Yellowish eyes & skin (Jaundice).

Jaundice includes yellowing of skin and eyeballs, actually it's a bit way dirty disease then

it sounds!

The pigment bilirubin responsible for the yellow color of our faeces when gets deposited

in our body causes yellowness of skin & eye whites.

Do it sounds dirty, well maybe but the main thing is it's not good for our health.

Our liver is the source of bilirubin, it produces a limited quantity of it regularly but the

thing that leads to jaundice like condition is when it's not properly eliminated by

our body.

The reason is same, water scarcity & excess alcohol consumption & you know what to do!

Just make a habit of drinking 8 ounces of water daily & reducing your alcohol consumption

so you're good to go.

4.

Loss of appetite.

There are several factors and conditions that can trigger loss of appetite including physical,

biological, mental and emotional factors.

Also I wanna tell you, it's a symptom of bad health & not a disease!

It's a condition when a person eat less than what he or she normally consumes.

The person may also not eat at all lasting anywhere from one meal to several days.

I think we all have suffered this at least once in our lives maybe not due to any liver

issues but due to some other cause.

And you'll agree it's way more bad that what it looks like!

The feeling is indescribable.

It is also known as anorexia.

The main question here is what causes it & how to deal with it.

As I said earlier, it can be due to any of the physical, biological, mental and emotional

factors.

But the treatment can be physical therapy or relaxation (Meditation).

It will improve hormone levels leading to improvement in appetite!

Relieving internal stress and doing meditation to enhance mood and mental wellness will be

amazingly helpful in boosting appetite.

5.

Swelling & abdominal pain.

The organs of our abdomen are contained in a sac like membrane called the Peritoneum.

Normally this cavity contains only a small amount of fluid but due to our great efforts

in drinking alcohol beyond limits, we become able to guide our liver to accumulate some

more amount of it!

This condition when the fluid increases in amount causes an excess accumulation of water

and sodium in the body.

This fluid then further leak into the peritoneal cavity which leads to extra pressure on our

abdomen & other body parts causing that pain & swelling.

As every liver related problems can be effectively solved by more water intake & less alcohol

consumption, this can also be treated by that!

But if you can also focus on maintaining a healthy weight & eat a balanced diet for excellent

results.

6.

Swelling in other body parts like legs.

This swelling in your joints or any other part of body is not different from abdominal

one.

These are also due to accumulation of extra fluid!

But there's one thing uncommon.

Joint swelling also contains bile salts which makes it more painful.

You can go for regular exercises to avoid accumulation of these salts & can also have

healthy diet for proper nourishment of your liver.

For more infomation >> 7 Signs Of Liver Damage Caused By Unhealthy Lifestyle & It's Cure!! - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Crown Prince of Jordan Lifestyle,Biography,Career,Cars,House 2018 - Duration: 7:59.

Hussein bin Abdullah Ḥusayn ibn ʿAbdullāh; born 28 June 1994 is the heir apparent of

King Abdullah II of Jordan.

According to Hussein, he is a 42nd-generation direct descendant

of Muhammad as he belongs to the Hashemite family, who have ruled Jordan since 1921.

Hussein bin Abdullah, currently a second lieutenant in the Jordanian Armed Forces, started his

education in Jordan and in 2016 he graduated from

Georgetown University with a degree in international history.

Since reaching the age of majority in 2012, Crown Prince of Jordan has functioned as regent

on several occasions and has accompanied his father on a

number of local and international visits.

Hussein is in charge of the Crown Prince of Jordan Foundation, which is responsible for

a technical university and a number of scientific and humanitarian initiatives.

In 2015, at the age of 21, Hussein became the youngest person to chair a UN Security

Council session.

After graduating from Sandhurst in 2017, he made a global debut when he addressed the

UN General Assembly in September.

Observers speculate he will start to play a more prominent role in Jordan and abroad.

Hussein bin Abdullah was born on 28 June 1994 in Amman to the then-Prince Abdullah and Princess

Rania.

Abdullah had met Rania, a marketing employee at Apple Inc., in Amman at a dinner organized

by Abdullah's sister Princess Aisha in January 1993;

they married six months later.

Crown Prince of Jordan is the namesake of his grandfather, King Hussein.

Hussein bin Abdullah says he is the 42nd direct descendant of Muhammad through his daughter

Fatimah, whose husband was Ali the fourth caliph.

The Hashemites ruled Mecca for over 700 years until its 1925 conquest by the House of Saud,

and has ruled Jordan since 1921.

The Hashemites are the oldest-ruling dynasty in the Muslim world, and are the second-oldest-ruling

dynasty in the world, after the Imperial House of Japan.

Hussein bin Abdullah is the eldest child of Abdullah and has two sisters and one brother;

Princess Iman, Princess Salma and his youngest sibling Prince Hashem.

Crown Prince of Jordan started his primary education at the International School of Choueifat

and the International Amman Academy; he finished his high school at King's Academy

in 2012, obtained a bachelor's degree in international history at Georgetown University in 2016,

and graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2017.

He is a second lieutenant in the Jordanian Armed Forces.

Hussein bin Abdullah was not expected to succeed to the throne despite being King Hussein's

eldest son; the King had appointed his younger brother

Prince Hassan as heir designate in 1965.Shortly before his death on 7 February 1999, the King

replaced Hassan with Abdullah.

When Abdullah became king, he named his younger half-brother, Prince Hamzah, as heir designate

on his accession.

On 28 November 2004, King Abdullah removed Hamzah from his title as crown prince.

Though the title of crown prince was left vacant, the Constitution of Jordan provides

for agnatic primogeniture, meaning the monarch's eldest son is automatically

first in the line of succession to the Jordanian throne unless decreed otherwise.

Hussein thus became heir apparent as soon as his half-uncle lost the status, and analysts

widely expected the King to bestow the formal title on Hussein.

The title was conferred on 2 July 2009, when a royal decree naming him as crown prince,

effective immediately, was issued

The Crown Prince's Instagram account has more than 1.1 million followers as of September

2017; he posts pictures that showcase his hobbies,

which include reading, playing football, motorcycling and playing the guitar

For more infomation >> Crown Prince of Jordan Lifestyle,Biography,Career,Cars,House 2018 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

What I Didn't Want To Face In My Family Life - Thank You Life 101 - Duration: 8:30.

hello and welcome thank you for watching this fantastic video all about sex is

your teenager having sex at this time and you're not knowing it well I'm

asking the question because if you don't know then you don't know

are we blinded for what we don't want to hear about our kids are they doing drugs

are they having sex are they doing alcohol are they getting good grades for

revenge because they're not happy I'm gonna tell you a little story when my

son was going through high school and now he's 26 years old he was at ninety

eight point eight average in all of his classes he was valedictorian he had all

the knowledge necessary to be successful but he wanted to commit suicide he did

marijuana he drank alcohol why

because he thought to be successful was to good good grades my belief was he was

getting good grades to show me revenge he wanted to say I'm successful and

you're not I'm smoking alcohol or I'm smoking marijuana and doing alcohol

because I want to hurt you because you're not a very good father you don't

understand my feelings at that point he didn't I didn't understand his feelings

tell you the truth I did not understand his feelings

I thought by him getting good grades that everything was fantastic in his

life if he got good grades I paid him was that the right thing to do now

thinking later I was using money to control his happiness I was using for

him to get good grades to control his success in life he turned to drugs why

because I didn't listen to the science of revenge I didn't want to listen to

his voice because I didn't want to listen to my voice about why I was doing

this parenting the same way that my parents did

but if he's okay if he's just ok that I'm ok wrong absolutely wrong

now I understand personally I understand that wasn't the right path because at

that time I had no idea I was a single father but no excuse

I had an issue I was smoking marijuana I was drinking why because I was hiding

my pains so how can I see his pains when I was hiding my own pains doesn't make

sense right as parents as human beings we go through life with a sort of

blinders on and when were a kid we want attention from our parents we want love

we want acceptance and when we don't get it we said revenge means do drugs get

straight A's do drinking get in fights I was doing all of that for revenge

against my parents because they didn't want to accept they didn't want to

listen to my feelings so I passed it along because I didn't care because I

didn't know how to care because I was brought up of big boys don't cry suck it

up buttercup everything will be just fine tell you the truth it wasn't fine

it wasn't okay and it's not okay to suppress your pains by using alcohol

drugs fighting getting straight A's now I can think about it and understand it

what I was doing because I'm starting to accept those issues that I had my life

now I can see in hindsight what was going on in my family life what was

going on in my family life as a father and later on now with a

another son that 16 years old now I can understand his feelings using the I am

statements I'm so happy to watch you play sports

I'm so happy to watch you grow as a young man accepting what he's doing

instead of hiding what he's doing it's a powerful powerful feeling when you

accept and listen to your child when they're speaking to you fantastic

feeling those moments of joy in your life that you feel connected with

yourself to your son to your wife to your family your friends to life to

nature connect yourself find yourself and if you're searching for that answer

searching for that solution find a coach find a mentor and if you're asking a

friend that's in the same situation that doesn't understand your feelings then

you're asking yourself the same question because that's to yourself but if you

get outside sort up feelings and thoughts and understandings then you can

look within so everybody have a great day

look when in yourself looking yourself in the mirror and ask yourself do I

accept you for who you are do I understand your feelings and I'm talking

about Marse ourselves looking in the mirror and asking ourselves questions do

I love you do I care for you

will a stand strong forever for you well and listen to every feeling that you're

feeling listen to your inner voice let's listen to your gut feeling when it tells

you something so have a great day and create the life that you've always

wanted and desired bye bye everyone bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét