Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily plus Oct 25 2017

hey what's up guys RV here and this is iPhone 8 it is an incremental upgrade to

last year's iPhone 7. This was launched alongside iPhone X so these are the new

features of iPhone 8 and 8 plus the first one being the design so on the

front the iPhone 8 and 8 plus look exactly like iPhone 7 and 7 plus with

the same big bezels and the same display but they now have a glass back obviously

for wireless charging and Apple says it is the most durable glass in a smartphone

but it makes the phone slightly heavier than last year's iPhones and it

still doesn't has a headphone jack unfortunately. On the left side you will

find a alert slider which I appreciate and the same volume rockers. On the right

side it has the same-sized power button and it still has touch ID. Moving on to

the next one which is the display so the iPhone 8 plus has the same 5.5 inch IPS

LCD display with 401 PPI and resolution of 1920 x 1080 I wish it was OLED

or even a higher resolution but that's that it is still one of the best LCD

smartphone displays. The new iPhones now also have true tone which the iPads had

earlier what it does is it adjusts to the lighting conditions around you.

You can even enable it or disable it with the new control center in the brightness toggle

so moving on to the next one which is the performance so the new

iPhone 8 and 8 plus are super fast devices especially because of the new

a11 Bionic chip which is really fast and also quite smart you must have seen the

Geekbench scores which are over 10,000 which is the score of a 13-inch MacBook

Pro 2017 that's crazy you will definitely notice great

performance by using the devices the performance of these iPhones is miles

ahead then its competitors so moving on to the

next one which is the camera the cameras on these iPhones have improved a lot

since last year they take quite good photos the photos taken by it are

realistic they take really good low-light photos the new image format

supports this. They can now also shoot 4k at 60fps and 1080p slow-mo at 240fps

that at this point of time no other smartphone camera does the camera has

taken a noticeable step up and the camera on this is one of the best

smartphone cameras of this year so moving on to the next one which is the

software iOS 11 is pretty smooth on a brand new iPhone anyways but the a11

chipset also helps at a lot I have also made a separate video about the best

features of iOS 11 makes sure to check that out otherwise software experience

is on point on these iPhones

the iPhone 8 and 8 plus a minor upgrade Sulis euros iPhones but they share a

bunch of features with iPhone X like A11 Bionic, wireless charging, IP 67

water and dust resistance improved cameras which shoot 4k at 60fps and

1080p slow-mo at 240fps, bluetooth 5.0 and louder speakers

I will definitely suggest picking up an iPhone X over this one because that's

just great so that's it don't forget to leave a like down this video subscribe

to this channel for the review of this phone thanks for watching meet you guys

in the next one till then peace

For more infomation >> iPhone 8/8 Plus - First Look! - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Je ne gagne plus d'argent sur mes vidéos, pourquoi? - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Je ne gagne plus d'argent sur mes vidéos, pourquoi? - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dounia Coesens révèle sous quelles condi­tions elle pour­rait reve­nir dans Plus belle la vie - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Dounia Coesens révèle sous quelles condi­tions elle pour­rait reve­nir dans Plus belle la vie - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Canadiens players rate "Chucky" dolls for Halloween - Duration: 1:44.

Uh...

I really like Chucky, but this one, I think it would scare me.

Even right now, it's scaring me a little with... its face mangled like that.

Well I wouldn't let my kids play with this doll,

but I would... consider them playing with this doll.

Um...

Still this guy, for me.

I remember the movies.

I was a 90s...

90s child, so...

This one still creeps me out pretty good.

Well, we don't see him often,

and...

You know,

it would be even scarier if he was at my place.

Definitely...

Definitely this one.

Definitely Gal...

Oh, Galchenyuk!

Yeah, definitely him.

Well, that actually isn't too scary, to me anyway.

Just...

That awkward smile that he's got going on there, and that... awful haircut on top.

That'd scare me if I woke up in the middle of the night.

I'd love to say this, but this thing's creepy, so...

I don't do well with scary movies, and...

Even holding this, I... I'm not really loving right now, so...

Definitely...

I wouldn't want Chucky in my house, but I wouldn't want this thing either.

I mean, this is pretty...

I mean, pretty scary.

I mean, if I would see this one in the middle of the night, I wouldn't be too happy.

But...

I guess if we were on the ice,

I would... be scared of this one.

For more infomation >> Canadiens players rate "Chucky" dolls for Halloween - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to shoot with Portrait Lighting on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:39.

♪ Music playing ♪

For more infomation >> How to shoot with Portrait Lighting on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 GEHEIME Samsung S8 & S8 Plus Funktionen - Duration: 15:47.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 GEHEIME Samsung S8 & S8 Plus Funktionen - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to edit Portrait Lighting effects on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:45.

♪ Music playing ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét