Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily here Oct 24 2017

hey everybody I wanted to go over these

electronic books for you there's no reason to be scared every destroyed up

everyone knows that we have Rani illegal like hell I used to run two law books my

truck would go 75 how to run the west coast and get I'd log seven hundred and

thirty miles de blob said that's what I was in you're not gonna do that with

this it's not gonna happen but there are some misconceptions I'm going to try to

show you them on here okay so let me okay let me give you an idea all right

most companies and if you have your own device definitely you alright you can

change things on here you cannot change the driving time but you can change

other things for instance you see that one that one duty time they're back

godly I was on duty too long why was I on duty too long I forgot just to log

off so it gives you the chance to split it see then you go over here you change

that oops to off-duty see

and you got to write a note on there here's the note I made a boo-boo

okay see how easy that was boom oh guy write it again

that's just what I did

and don't forget you also have the option to do off-duty driving as long as

you're not under a load you can be hooked to a trailer but you're not

supposed to be under a load but if you for some reason

it's stuck at a shipper and you can't move your truck because you're out of

hours as long as you write in there that you had to vacate the shippers address

and you just leave the property you know it's not going to take you that far

I mean we're poor acting like this is this stuff if you go to a truck stop

you're just wasting your time money anyway just get out there on the

relative park where you know you can park or if you've got a drive for 15

minutes or whatever it is to get to a Walmart these places are here some of my

drivers should try to pull that stuff and I tell them look I've been doing

this forever I know you can park in the industrial park or whatever some flowers

to some places you can I know but usually you can

okay now the other misconceptions are this if you're in a dock you don't have

to drop your trailer you you pull up to the shipper right first thing you're

gonna do the first six months is forget to log off this device so you're gonna

have to know how to edit all right then once you figure it out you got a as soon

as you pull into that gatehouse

you need to go on the sleep of birth please go ahead and go on dude

as soon as you get out of the gatehouse go in the sleeper part

when you're in that dock your ass better being the sleeper

it's just that simple you might beat up here watching you do

but this thing better stay here in the sleeper are off duty can be opted

when you get fuel this thing is not just forget the whole 15-minute clock when

you roll up into the fuel pump and you start feeling I can feel in seven

minutes its actual time it's whatever it takes you to fuel is what you love you

get your butt off duty as soon as possible

what have you if you can feel in three minutes maybe p.m. and if I was purely

independent I'd be feeling in three minutes

there's no one's doing gainsay that same way was with with the loading and

unloading you're not alone unloved or loading that truck you're backing in if

you're on duty for three minutes I don't care there's no reason to be on duty for

more than three minutes because as I'm thank you back in and jump into sleep

no one runs illegal in the day we all know and if everyone's complaining about

this yes it's going to affect your money if you're getting 700 miles but you will

get used to you ain't going nowhere there's no

there's no cause to complain you can still get 630 miles that's pretty good

regularly I mean just eat it

every time you complain and say we're gonna have a strike or we have to go

through this it confirms to every everyone not just me we don't care right

it confirms to the government more or less and all the entities that are

behind this this kind of stuff that we we're out on their legal

in fact life he used to

you'll be okay you'll come to enjoy it you can still get 3,300 3400 miles

you've got to be in and out of that truck though but that 14-hour clock is

the real problem this isn't the problem it's the 14 hour clock you want to be

able to stop your clock whatever you want to take a break

but if you have any questions about how to

properly handle one of these give me a Yank but anybody telling you

that you have to be logged on in the dock don't know what they're talking

about it's another one of those things right if you've used it you should know

I

For more infomation >> ELD ARE HERE TO STAY DON'T PANIC - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What's Planned For The Dayton's Building On Nicollet Mall - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Here's What's Planned For The Dayton's Building On Nicollet Mall - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

My YouTube Channel says No Content - Here's What I Did - Duration: 0:56.

so so my youtube channel my youtube channel just brand new channels telling

me I don't got a content I'm like what you talking about ain't got no content there two

videos on that bad boy right there I haven't got no content so what I'm gonna

do I'm gonna Google that bad boy look at that bad boy fire what the blood clot is

going on so there it is why does my youtube channel say no how the content

look somebody did a YouTube video about it I watch it or check this right I'm

gonna click this right here let's see what happens here what's going on oh

what's going on OHP they help me you know play nothing

it this general says you have no content we went search on what China I can give

you a bunch of people who say got pissed off and do some googling and now the

sudden is working it's like a miracle

For more infomation >> My YouTube Channel says No Content - Here's What I Did - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

curl? - Duration: 3:12.

What I've done, you could say, is

a tool, a piece of a puzzle

that is used

by different devices, programs who need to transfer data across Internet

We all have phones in our pockets. We have cars, fridges, TV sets.

All of them talk over Internet and they want to download

upgrades or images or new instructions. Different things.

and they want to upload things, all over

curl is quite simply such a small tool. A little engine

to help these programs transfer data up and down

quite simply, everyone in the connected world use curl - daily

most of course without knowing

that there is curl inside, or what it is or why. But that's how it is!

Many wonder how I pronounce the word. I say "kurl".

c URL. The tool and the library work with URLs since it is Internet transfers.

so I wanted

for me, the c stood for client in English or "see" as in see URL.

That's the one you often see at the top of your web browser.

"http://www.blablabla.something" that is a URL

I created this a long time ago. It is soon twenty years ago.

I've followed along this journey with all these new devices.

We came at the right time, which made that

when all these devices, all manufacturers

needed such a component for their products

curl was there.

If you want to build a large application today, for your phone or fridge

then you need a lot of different components for your application.

This Internet transfer component - that is curl!

The little generator you buy from somewhere.

Which in curl's case, you don't buy since it is totally open, free and available.

to be used just as you want to.

I often get the question how I make money on this.

or if I would get a tiny amount for each curl installation, wouldn't I have been rich today?

but, it doesn't work that way.

I would never been rich. I would never have reached this point

if it hadn't been open source from the start.

No, it isn't a product I get rich on.

I have to get rich on experiences, friends, contributions and other things around this product.

I started out from the beginning doing this for my own sake, because it was fun

Then it took off.

Then people started to use it.

Then people found mistakes that I wanted to fix to make it a little better

to allow even more to use it

it works like a positive spiral

It is quite simply my hobby. I think it's a blast!.

It is absolutely what I spend the most time on, in my spare time. Just for the fun of it!

So sure. One day in the future I might grow bored, but I haven't felt so yet.

I don't think it will happen in the near future either.

For more infomation >> curl? - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

CBC NL Here & Now Monday October 23 2017 - Duration: 1:06:12.

For more infomation >> CBC NL Here & Now Monday October 23 2017 - Duration: 1:06:12.

-------------------------------------------

4 Ways: 2-for-1 Backgrounds - Duration: 25:38.

For more infomation >> 4 Ways: 2-for-1 Backgrounds - Duration: 25:38.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Church - Round Here Buzz - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Eric Church - Round Here Buzz - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

ROCK Oxfords (Shirts, Not Shoes) | Five Outfits From One Oxford Shirt - Duration: 10:31.

How To Look Awesome Wearing An Oxford Shirt [0:00:00]

Today's video, how to look awesome wearing an oxford shirt.

Gentlemen, are you ready?

Let's get into it.

[Music] So, let's start this video off by talking

about what is exactly an oxford shirt because the word gets thrown around quite a bit and

a lot of people are confused.

They think they're wearing an oxford, they're not, they think they're wearing a dress shirt

and they're actually wearing an oxford.

So, the word oxford refers specifically to the fabric.

Now, let's talk about what makes oxford fabric oxford fabric.

Really it comes down to it is a basket weave and this is the key right here multiple weft

threads are crossed over an equal number of warp threads where the threads of a single

color are mixed with white.

So, what we see is oftentimes a dark blue mixed with the white and we get what you see

right here, a lighter blue.

If I go in and I look specifically at this, I'm going to see there is a darker blue in

there mixed with the white.

So the warp weft basically they're going over each other they are mixing to form a lighter

color.

So, a lot of oxfords out there are going to be -- they're going to look like pastels.

Now, the mixing of the white with the dark color, you don't have to always follow that

and a lot of mills, they don't stick with it.

Traditionally, that's what an oxford was, but nowadays we see a lot of white on white,

we see sometimes blue on blue.

It doesn't always have to go with that, but traditionally that's what you would see in

an oxford.

So now, you better understand the fabrics.

Let's talk about oxford styles.

So, the fabric is casual, therefore the shirt style should be casual.

Makes sense, right?

So, what we're going to see are things like button-down collars.

The soft roll button-down collar is oftentimes synonymous with the word oxford shirt.

Whenever you think of the oxford shirt, many people instantly think the button-down collar.

It does not have to have a button-down collar, but it works well with the fabric with the

casual overall feel of the shirt.

Now, the pocket over here.

You don't have to have a pocket with your oxfords, but often times you will see a pocket.

A pocket does make a shirt more casual.

What you're not going to see on an oxford though, you're not going to see epaulets up

here on the shoulders, you're not going to see side pockets.

Now, a shirt doesn't have to have that type of a collar, it can have actually -- this

right here is a little bit of a spread collar.

You won't probably see too many point collars on an oxford.

Not that you can't wear a tie with an oxford, in fact, I think an oxford looks great with

a tie.

But, this one right here went for a sleeker overall look.

Now, with all this talk about oxford fabrics oxford styles, you may be asking is an oxford

shirt an actual dress shirt?

The answer is no.

Now, many people wear it as a dress shirt and many people are not going to notice the

difference, but an oxford shirt is actually made to be worn as outerwear.

A dress shirt is made to be worn under a jacket.

It's a small distinction, but it's an important one to understand, again, where the oxford

shirt fits in your wardrobe.

This is something that you can wear without a jacket.

Now, it looks great layered and worn with other things as I'm about to show you, but

this shirt in of itself is not truly a dress shirt, it's more of a casual button-down I

think that looks great.

So, you can wear this with shorts, yes, you can.

When you roll up the sleeves you can wear it untucked, yes, you can when it's the right

length.

So, that gives actually this shirt a lot more versatility than a normal dress shirt.

So, here in a second, guys, I'm going to talk about outfits.

I'm going to talk about how to take these oxford shirts to match them with jackets,

with shoes, with sweaters, with jeans, all that stuff.

, really quick, if you're seeing some shirts that you like you see some jeans that you

like, go grab him over at Mott & Bow, they're the paid sponsor in today's video.

I'm linking to them down in the description.

For over a year, I've been working with Mott & Bow wearing their jeans wearing their shirts.

Actually, they just sent me these shirts and I love them.

Guys, there's a lot of great things I can say about Mott & Bow, but number one for me

is their attention to detail specifically in their choice of where they're getting their

fabrics.

When I saw that they actually had fabric weights on their website and then they traced it back

to these Italian mills that have been around for 200 years, I knew this was a great thing.

Lightweight fabrics you have to worry about because they could wear out faster, unless

they're coming from a great mill that's using a long strand cotton fiber and that's exactly

what these guys were doing.

What that translates into, guys, is you get a very lightweight oxford that is incredibly

durable, it feels amazing and you don't have the weight -- a lot of oxfords they don't

breathe as well, you can't layer with them, so with a lighter weight oxford like they

did here all of a sudden, I can work with everything I've got here.

So, little things like that when I look at their jeans which I've had their jeans now

for like a year- and-a-half.

I loved it initially because I'm like looking at this denim, it was a very lightweight it

was a breathable.

I was able to go down to Austin, Texas, go down to other part, you know, just travel

in hot areas.

I was in Thailand wearing their jeans and to me, a company that pays attention to their

fabrics, I look at the sewing the network, I look at the -- the way they put the buttons

on, those type of details matter.

[0:04:58] So, this company right here if you want quality

jeans, you want a great -- I mean the fit works for me.

I'm 5'9" about 175lbs and I can tell you that -- I mean, they've just got a great

fit.

So, guys, good company, I've worked with them for quite a while.

Use that limited time discount code.

I'm putting it down there.

It's the best you're going to find.

It's for a limited time.

Go take advantage.

Good company, I highly recommend them.

So first up, we're going to put together a few outfits with the light blue oxford.

This is a classic look probably the first oxford I would recommend a man start off with.

Again, it's got the darker blue mixed with the white and what we get is this lighter

blue.

Very versatile something that, yes, you could wear it with the button-down you can have

the pocket or you could go for a cleaner look.

Me in particular, I probably would go with this, I just find that this works better for

my body build and I like this style, but, hey, if you like the button-down collar, go

for it, you've got both options.

Now, what are we going to wear with this?

I think that this is going to need to be dressed down.

So knowing that, I could bring in a nice trucker jacket right here.

I'm a big fan of layering with this look.

Now, what am I going to wear for below?

I would probably go for chinos, you could really even bring in a red pair of chinos,

but maybe you want to just go for something that has, you know, more of a tan color to

it.

You could also wear a corduroy.

You want to be careful though of wearing jeans that are of a similar color, you don't want

to go for the Canadian tuxedo there.

So, my next outfit, I'm going to stick with the same colored shirt, I'm going to go with

a dark pair of jeans and I'm going to go with this sweater right here.

Instantly, what do we notice?

It's probably the collar, the nice shawl collar and also the military-inspired shoulders that

extra bit of padding right on here.

Now, this color works particularly for me.

I love greens – olive greens in particular.

I love dark browns.

I love blues.

And, you probably have certain colors you gravitate naturally towards.

Now, what to do about the footwear?

So, I'm going to bring in a pair right here of rugged Chelsea boots.

These are slip-on, they've got basically a rubber sole.

These are great for traction and I feel this overall combination would look great.

Next up, I'm going to take that last combination and I'm simply going to switch out that sweater

or I would layer on top of it.

So, see, I'm going for multiple layers here because this brown would work with that green

would work with this blue.

Or, I could just ditch the sweater, some of you guys may not have liked it and I could

just go with this moto-inspired leather jacket.

So, for this the next outfit, I'm simply going to change out the shirt.

I'm going to wear the same dark-colored jeans and I'm going to go for a more monochromatic

look.

Now, many of you guys may be saying, Antonio, is that really an oxford because when I look

at this fabric it looks like it's made from the same type of yarn.

Remember, an oxford traditionally had a white yarn mixed with a dark-colored yarn, that's

traditionally.

This is a modern interpretation, it does still use a basket weave and therefore it can still

be classified as an oxford.

Now, because of the dark color, it's always going to be a more casual shirt.

Actually, almost more casual than this one right here even though it has cleaner style

details.

So, what would I mix and match?

Well, I could go with the same moto jacket right there, right?

Or I could dress it up and I could go for this look.

I could even bring in a casual tie with this wear those same dark- colored jeans, maybe

go with a laced boot maybe even go with a dress shoe if the jeans are tapered fit me

well.

So, you can see how you can have fun with this you can dress it up you can dress it

down.

Now, let's dress things up.

So, we're going to go ahead and we're simply going to change out the shirt, we're going

to go with the white on white.

For many people, they're going to think this is a dress shirt, but you know there

is a difference.

First off, let's look at the weave.

It's got more of a texture to it, it's got a rougher weave.

This is clearly a basket weave.

Now, next up, you notice the style details it's got the button it's got the pocket.

Okay, this isn't oxford.

It's not technically a dress shirt, but I can wear it in many ways as one.

So what would you wear with this?

Well, if you're going to dress up those jeans, you could maybe bring in this sports jacket

right here.

This one's going to be -- right here see how it works with the white?

Brings out the small details right here in the jacket, but this is all still a casual

outfit, but you'll still be the best-dressed man in the room even though you're dressing

casually.

You could possibly bring in a tie with this, wear this with jeans, maybe with those dress

boots.

But, let's say you want to step it up even higher.

Well, that's where you bring in a casual suit.

So, a casual suit jacket trousers made from the same material bring in this white oxford

shirt, boom!

You've got a nice contrast.

This is something that is going to really level up your style.

You could bring in a wide variety of neckties, different colors.

Have fun with it.

Wear this obviously with dress shoes.

You probably would want to go with I think an oxblood, maybe a dark brown.

But, again, it depends also on your colors, your complexion, what you really like and

what you've got in your wardrobe.

All right, gents, now it's your turn.

Let me know down in the comments what outfits did you like, what outfits maybe not so much.

How would you have changed some of the outfit suggestions?

How do you wear your oxford shirts?

I want to hear from you guys.

You know I love your comments, I love interacting with you down there.

And go check out Mott & Bow.

I'm going to link to them down in the description.

Great company.

I love how they pay attention to the fabric to the attention to detail the way they sew

on the buttons.

All those small details matter when you want to look good when you want to dress with style.

Again, guys, I'm going to link to it down in the description.

There's a discount code down there.

Use it or lose it, guys.

It's not going to be around forever and I can tell you that they don't put them out

very often.

And last but not least, gentlemen, I want to thank you for being a part of the community

we've created here at Real Men Real Style.

I appreciate you guys reaching out to me for you giving me feedback on these videos - how

I can get better, how I can improve, how I can give you the information you need to become

the man you know yourself to be.

That's it guys.

Take care.

I'll see you in the next video.

[0:10:30] End of Audio

For more infomation >> ROCK Oxfords (Shirts, Not Shoes) | Five Outfits From One Oxford Shirt - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

You CAN Actually Die From a Broken Heart! Here's How - Duration: 5:01.

How can you mend a broken heart?

In 2016, the world lost two of the greatest artists on film, Carrie Fisher and Debbie

Reynolds.

It was Carrie Fisher who passed away first at the age of 60 and fans all over the world

could not believe the shocking news of the death of everyone's favourite Princess.

In a shocking twist of fate, a day later, Fisher's mother, Debbie Reynolds succumbed

to an unknown cause and passed away at the age of 84.

Many of us could not dismiss the coincidence of just how close together their deaths were

and many of us have supposed that it was the loss of her daughter and a broken heart that

finally took the life of Debbie Reynolds.

Dying of a broken heart may sound too poetic but it is a condition that is not entirely

rare – or bizarre.

Called Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – after being first discovered in Japan – the condition

mimics aspects of a heart-attack except that no major arteries are clogged of clotted.

What happens is that, due to extreme stress or shock, the heart begins to malform and

turn into a pot-like shape similar to that of a pot used by Japanese fishermen to capture

octopi, a Tako tsubo.

This malformation constricts the blood-flow because of the combined influence of stress

hormones and a stunned muscle.

In the case of Debbie Reynolds' death, we can only theorise that she passed away due

to emotional stress after her daughter's death.

According to Dr Sunil Shah of St Geroge's at the University of London, "We often use

the term a 'broken heart' to signify the pain of losing a loved-one and our study shows

that bereavement can have a direct effect on the health of the heart."

This was further elaborated on by the British Heart Foundations saying that, "About three

quarters of people diagnosed with takotsubo cardiomyopathy have experienced significant

emotional or physical stress prior to becoming unwell."

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

While a heart attack and takotsubo cardiomyopathy do feel like they are the same versions of

a cardiac arrest, they are not the same disease.

Because the most common symptom of a broken heart is shortness of breath and chest pains,

or angia, it can easily be mistaken for a heart attack.

Arythmia, or irregular heartbeats also contribute to a broken heart.

However, a "broken heart" cardiomyopathy's symptoms only happen when the body experiences

extreme and sudden emotional or physical stress unlike a heart-attack which is caused by clotting

and clogging that has built up overtime.

Also, to distinguish it further from a heart-attack, a broken heart has no physical damage and

patients easily recover right after – usually within a day or a few days - without any long-term

negative effects on their bodies.

People who have suffered heart attacks need at least a month to fully recover.

While death is uncommon in people who experience broken heart cardiomyopathy, it can still

be fatal to people who are experiencing severe depression or anxiety.

Moreover, the elderly are more at risk of death from a broken heart mainly because of

weakened muscles due to age.

While there true cause of this cardiomyopathy is still unknown, it would seem that the "stress-based"

theory holds a little more water than the rest since, even in people who are fit physically,

mentally, and emotionally, the body still reacts negatively when it is exposed to stress

and when hormones are released.

"Broken heart syndrome –which is, in fact a real thing," according to Dr Matthew Lorber,

a psychiatrist at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital, "is when someone finds out some

shocking news, typically terrible news, and there's a massive release of these stress

hormones that are released into the bloodstream, and the heart is then bombarded with these

stress hormones."

Lorber further elaborates that the news could be anything from getting fired from work or

receiving divorce papers.

Furthermore, good news can also contribute to stress especially when it is delivered

in a sudden and shocking way that will cause the body to release these hormones.

"Anything that causes a shock or startles can cause broken heart syndrome," Lorber

explains.

PATIENTS While anyone can experience broken heart cardiomyopathy

– or broken heart syndrome – a study reveals that it is more commonly experienced by women.

Also, individuals with neurologic problems such as seizures are also prone to cardiomyopathy.

And, as mentioned earlier, broken heart syndrome, is much more fatal to the elderly due to their

weakened physiology.

In cases where a weak heart cannot manage the changes brought about by stress, Lorber

says that it "can lead to fluid actually getting into the lungs.

It could lead to dangerous changes in blood pressure.

It can even lead to heart attack, which can lead to death."

Even more to the point, Dr Paul Wright, chairman of Neurology at North Shore University Hospital

in New York and the Long Island Jewish Medical Center, also in New York, explains that the

cardiac arythmias brought about by broken heart syndrome may also lead to a stroke.

He says, "We know that stress can induce cardiac arythmias – irregular rhythms in

the heart – that can cause clots to be formed and thus produce large strokes."

The loss of a loved one or the end of a relationship may be painful for us to experience.

To some of us, the heavy, emotional weight it brings is quite unbearable and it, quite

literally, slowly breaks our hearts that all we could wish for is to end it all.

It does happen in some cases but having to die of a broken heart it rare but it is the

rare occurrences that make this medical mystery a lot more intriguing, if not poetic.

In the case of Debbie Reynolds after Carrie Fisher's death, it was, indeed, a broken

heart that answered her call.

For more infomation >> You CAN Actually Die From a Broken Heart! Here's How - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Organizer Jonathan Smucker to speak Nov 9 in Oakland. RSVP here: bit.ly/2y0Xa2A - Duration: 1:48.

I'm Jonathan Smucker. I'm with Beyond the Choir, I also work with an

organization in Pennsylvania called Lancaster Stands Up. When you get to know

a community through like a door-to-door canvas like in working-class

neighborhoods, all the categories that we have in our minds break down. The

hardened person who has very set loyalties is not the majority of the

American public. For most people I think there's different political narratives

that they hold. There's different kinds of loyalties, there's different frameworks,

there's different stories where there's a different 'we,' right? There's a story

where there's a 'we' of America that's exclusionary you know that like

sounds more like white America right? There's a story of a 'we' of America that

is more inclusionary that's like all the people who have fought become part of 'We

the People.' And then people have these different narratives within them and I

think different things and different appeals kind of bring out these

different aspects in people and reach people on different levels. The two

biggest questions that we ask in our canvas here are 'What do you think of

the political establishment?' The other one is 'What issues are most important to

you? And when people start talking with that that's the grounds for a

conversation and a dialogue. I'm looking forward to coming to you the Thinking

Ahead event on Thursday, November 9th and digging into and talking about this

political moment, talking about some of the ideas in my book Hegemony How To

And Talking about what's going on in this political moment and how we might

navigate it. Really excited to meet folks and dig in.

For more infomation >> Organizer Jonathan Smucker to speak Nov 9 in Oakland. RSVP here: bit.ly/2y0Xa2A - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

YOU ARE HERE: "I believe we live again." - Duration: 2:44.

I was an actor when I was a kid.

I made a movie when I was 13 years old.

That's the only time I worked.

Are you still an actor? No, I'm an electrical contractor.

I had to work. So I went to work.

I got a job as a...

I'm sorry. I'm emotional right now.

I just lost my dad.

I went to work when I was 17 years old.

What happened with Pops, man?

Pops is a war hero; Bronze Star, Purple Heart...

The Nazis couldn't kill him.

He got drafted in World War II. He was an "enemy alien" because he was born in Italy.

They made him a citizen when he joined the army.

And he just died. He was 98... and a half.

He was a very good dad. He used to take me camping and fishing.

And he hated both of 'em.

He said he had enough camping during the war.

He wanted to go to the Hilton but he... He would take me. We went to Yosemite.

Lake Tahoe... He was a very good dad.

I took care of him for the last 10 years.

Last year was really bad. I mean, he had dementia. You had to scream at him for him to hear you.

I believe in The Great Spirit.

That's what I choose to call it. Like the Native Americans.

I believe that we live again.

For more infomation >> YOU ARE HERE: "I believe we live again." - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

After Gemma Collins falls down a hole on stage at Radio 1 Teen Awards here's 11 other... - Duration: 1:32.

After Gemma Collins falls down a hole on stage at Radio 1 Teen Awards here's 11 other stars who have taken a tumble

Gemma Collins launched a thousand memes after she fell down a hole on stage at the Radio 1 Teen Awards.

The former The Only Way Is Essex star was giving a trophy to Love Island as the winner of Best TV show at the bash on Sunday, when a trap door opened up for the stars to walk through.

Waving to the crowd, Gemma didnt look where she was going and fell backwards into the pit. Luckily the reality TV star saw the funny side and later said it was her best and worst moment.

Of course Gem isnt the first celeb to take a tumble on stage, so heres a look back at other famous faces who should send us a postcard next time they take a trip…. Madonna. Rihanna.

Hopefully Gemma feels a bit better knowing shes in good company.

For more infomation >> After Gemma Collins falls down a hole on stage at Radio 1 Teen Awards here's 11 other... - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Here are vegetables you should include in your Fall diet - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Video: Here are vegetables you should include in your Fall diet - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

[★BREAKING] Here's what Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are doing for their wedding and honeymoon - Duration: 1:41.

[★BREAKING] Here's what Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are doing for their wedding and honeymoon

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyos wedding is now about a week away (October 31) and new details regarding their wedding are becoming public.

Wedding invitations have been sent out and fans were able to find a photo of the invitation after a guest shared a photo online.

The Song-Song couple are busier than ever because of the wedding and they have been spotted shopping at department stores ahead of their wedding as well.

Their wedding will not follow a traditional format as they have decided against using an official officiator. The couple rather opted to have a  close friend of Song Joong Ki to host the ceremony.

During the celebratory singing portion of the wedding, female artist Ock Joo Hyun, a close friend of Song Hye Kyo, will sing at the wedding.

Lastly, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have decided to go to Europe for their honeymoon according to insider leaks.

Their management agency released a statement regarding the reports of Ock Joo Hyun being chosen as the official singer and the reported honeymoon plans.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét