Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily plus Oct 24 2017

[Rudy] So, this Octo ink trail must have end here. Who placed this ink here anyway?

[???] I did.

[Octo-Nobody] Hello there! I'm the Warden, and you're a criminal!

[Rudy] You sick, little monkey!

[Rudy] Well, this stinks.

For more infomation >> [Splatoon/GMod] Halloween Special! (Plus Surprise) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

The College Credit Plus Program at Cleveland State University - Duration: 3:09.

The College Credit Plus program is a state initiative by the Ohio Department of Education.

Every public institution in Ohio, every college and university, has to sponsor a program.

Ours is located here on campus at Cleveland State

and we welcome this year 216 new students to the program, grades 7 through 12.

The mission of the program at Cleveland State University

is to really work with high schools

in continuing to educate the whole student.

We don't just look at academic development,

we also look at social development,

emotional development,

and we also work with families

to help them transition their students

from the true K-12 environment to success in higher education.

I think I enrolled in CCP mostly because I wanted to get ahead of the curve

and say, "Hey, if I can do this and save money, why not?"

And, you know, I had honors classes, but they were kind of boring,

so I wanted to challenge myself and figure out, "Hey, maybe I can do this!"

It made it not so scary and, you know,

I now know what the expectations are of college.

You know, I know how to, you know, manage my time better

and know there are studying options,

and you can do study groups.

I didn't have that option in high school.

They didn't offer tutoring.

Students who are advanced in particular areas of course work,

such as mathematics or science,

can really branch out and deepen their understanding of their content area

through working with faculty members who have Ph.D.s in the field.

They also have the experience of being in a multi-age classroom,

which we know is great for learning and development.

They also have the independence of being in a wonderful urban environment,

branching out from their home high schools.

They can also explore careers,

they can explore diversity within our urban setting.

So, it's a way of looking at the whole student and saying,

"What can we add to their high school experience?"

I think the biggest difference was the independence.

Like, "Hey, this is your syllabus. This is it and you got to do it and you're on your own."

In the class sizes, it went from, like, maybe 20 kids to 150,

but I still felt like I got the same experience,

like the same knowledge and benefits of a small class.

I really liked it.

Historically, we've had a partnership with Youth Opportunities Unlimited in the city,

and we sponsor a class, Environmental Science 206,

where Cleveland residents can participate in that class,

receive three credit hours of science,

and then work for the city of Cleveland,

doing rehabilitation assessment and environmental assessment.

We can really put them in contact with faculty

who are doing really interesting research,

give students an opportunity to see what it's like being in higher ed,

help them make informed choices about what their academic career is going to look like,

whether they stay here with us

or whether they decide to go on to another university,

we know that we have prepared them for what is coming down the line.

For more infomation >> The College Credit Plus Program at Cleveland State University - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ne posez plus jamais de papier toilette sur la lunette des toilettes ! - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Ne posez plus jamais de papier toilette sur la lunette des toilettes ! - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Une mère répond au kidnappeur qui a enlevé sa fille 17 ans plus tôt, sa réponse vous laissera - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Une mère répond au kidnappeur qui a enlevé sa fille 17 ans plus tôt, sa réponse vous laissera - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Canadiens players rate "Chucky" dolls for Halloween - Duration: 1:44.

Uh...

I really like Chucky, but this one, I think it would scare me.

Even right now, it's scaring me a little with... its face mangled like that.

Well I wouldn't let my kids play with this doll,

but I would... consider them playing with this doll.

Um...

Still this guy, for me.

I remember the movies.

I was a 90s...

90s child, so...

This one still creeps me out pretty good.

Well, we don't see him often,

and...

You know,

it would be even scarier if he was at my place.

Definitely...

Definitely this one.

Definitely Gal...

Oh, Galchenyuk!

Yeah, definitely him.

Well, that actually isn't too scary, to me anyway.

Just...

That awkward smile that he's got going on there, and that... awful haircut on top.

That'd scare me if I woke up in the middle of the night.

I'd love to say this, but this thing's creepy, so...

I don't do well with scary movies, and...

Even holding this, I... I'm not really loving right now, so...

Definitely...

I wouldn't want Chucky in my house, but I wouldn't want this thing either.

I mean, this is pretty...

I mean, pretty scary.

I mean, if I would see this one in the middle of the night, I wouldn't be too happy.

But...

I guess if we were on the ice,

I would... be scared of this one.

For more infomation >> Canadiens players rate "Chucky" dolls for Halloween - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

How To Unlock iPhone 8 Plus - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> How To Unlock iPhone 8 Plus - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

La « fontaine de jouvence », le remède miracle qui vous fait paraître 10 ans plus jeune ! - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> La « fontaine de jouvence », le remède miracle qui vous fait paraître 10 ans plus jeune ! - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

TECNO Phantom 8 24-Hour Review and Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For It. - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> TECNO Phantom 8 24-Hour Review and Why I'm Dumping My iPhone For It. - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Hitting 5 million subs LIVE!! Plus new office tour!! - Duration: 10:15.

For more infomation >> Hitting 5 million subs LIVE!! Plus new office tour!! - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to shoot with Portrait Lighting on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:39.

♪ Music playing ♪

For more infomation >> How to shoot with Portrait Lighting on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Horrifying Windows '98 with Plus! 98 | Nostalgia Nerd - Duration: 4:47.

What is the point in a desktop theme if you don't change it at appropriate times of the

year?

Well, scene as it's some kind of Halloweenish season it felt appropriate to update my Windows

'98 desktop to a spookish theme.

Don't tell me you didn't do this, or even that you still don't do it, because I won't

believe you.

If the season was right and there was a cover disk with a season relevant app, wallpaper

or screen saver on it, then you can bet your rear end that it would be on my desktop quicker

than a toilet stop in rattle snake country.

So let's get to it using the standard fare of Microsoft applications.

Here's my Windows '98 desktop.

Rather nice isn't it?

But I tell you what would be nicer?

The Windows '98 Plus!

Pack!

So what do we get with this pack?

Well first we have a few utilities for general maintenance, including McAfee VirusScan 3.0.

We have .ZIP file integration now built into the operating system, which is rather nice.

We also get Microsoft Golf 98 Lite, Lose Your Marbles! and Spider Solitaire.

But what I'm really interested in is Desktop Themes.... ahhh yes, the utility which allowed

you to change a whole array of aesthetics and sounds at a click of a button.

I had lots of fun making my own, but out of the standard fair.

Inside My Computer was always my favourite.

Just listen to those system sounds and that wallpaper...

Ahhhhhhhgggg

Still, with it being the season that it is, The Horror Channel Theme is the most appropriate...

but that wallpaper just doesn't fit.

My preference is the Mystery Wallpaper.

This theme could easily do the spooky job itself, but by deselecting the wallpaper check

box, we can go full horror just with a better wallpaper.

Lovely job.

We've got a variety of delightful sounds with this theme, along with a walking Frankenstein's

monster as the "Busy" Mouse cursor.

Check out the My Documents folder with blood oozing from inside.

Apparently by the way, these Themes will still work with Windows 7 through compatibility

mode, but I'm staying firmly in the 90s for this episode.

Another feature of the Horror Channel theme I'm not too keen on is the screensaver.

The standard fare is just a slide show of old Horror movie stills.

What's better is the MYSTERY screen saver that comes as standard with Windows '98.

Now I know a lot of you remember this.

As screen savers go in the conventional sense, this is pretty rubbish as it consists of a

static house taking up most of your screen, but the likely hood of getting screen burn

on a monitor from this period was unlikely any way.

What we do get are a few bats flying around, the odd cat and this bloke in the front room

who I remember very clearly.

Alrighty then, that's everything pretty much setup.

We are now horrified.

Of course, if we wanted to horrify ourselves even more, then we could always fire up Internet

Explorer 5...

That's pretty horrific.

Ahhhh, look Alone in the Dark, that's rather fitting, I might actually use that as the

wallpaper.

A quick re-size, and yes, I feel thoroughly Halloweened and ready to continue doing whatever

I'd usually do in Windows '98.

Probably a bit of Spider Solitaire I reckon, if I can work out how to play it.

See you at Christmas.

For more infomation >> Horrifying Windows '98 with Plus! 98 | Nostalgia Nerd - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

TỔNG HỢP NHỮNG MV KPOP ĐƯỢC QUAY TẠI CÙNG 1 NƠI - KPOP PLUS - Duration: 15:19.

For more infomation >> TỔNG HỢP NHỮNG MV KPOP ĐƯỢC QUAY TẠI CÙNG 1 NƠI - KPOP PLUS - Duration: 15:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to edit Portrait Lighting effects on iPhone 8 Plus — Apple - Duration: 0:45.

♪ Music playing ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét