Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily game Oct 28 2017

In this setup we're going to be taking a look at

One Night Ultimate Werewolf,

Daybreak, Vampire and Bonus Packs 1 and 2

let's take a closer look

the token tray comes with adjustable dividers

and can be organized as you please but this is our setup

the bonus pack artifact tokens

and character tokens are placed here

the werewolf tokens are placed here

then the daybreak tokens are placed here

with the corresponding artifact tokens here

we have placed the most votes tokens here

the vampire character tokens here

and the marks tokens are placed here

the marks boards will be stored here within this slot

the card row also includes adjustable dividers

this is our setup

the werewolf character cards are placed here

then the cards from the bonus packs 1 and 2

are placed here

followed by the daybreak cards here

and finally the vampire cards here

there is an extra divider that can be placed in the open space here

lets put this all together

the token tray will be placed here

then the content and guidebooks are placed on top

followed by the player mat

That's it!

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> How it fits: One Night Collection Game Crate - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones season 7|Game of Thrones Season 7 premieres this July|Ks Nguyen Trung Dung Đcn - Duration: 3:29.

The game is awesome

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones season 7|Game of Thrones Season 7 premieres this July|Ks Nguyen Trung Dung Đcn - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

'Game of Thrones Night Queen' Halloween Makeup Tutorial | #WatchMeBecome | HBO - Duration: 5:09.

♪ (ELECTRONIC MUSIC PLAYS SLOWLY) ♪

Hi my name is Marie, AKA Maweezy,

and today I'm going to be dressing myself up as

Daenarys Targaryen but as a White Walker.

First, I'm gonna put on my really complicated wig.

I have my hair braided up already

so everything's nice and flat.

I'm gonna go ahead and put on a wig cap...

Like so.

Take a look, see if it looks good in the back.

Alright, next I'm going to apply my horn prosthetic

that I have here.

Made it myself in like two hours.

First, I'm going to apply Pros-Aide to the prosthetic

and to my face and then let it dry.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

Next, I'm going to blend the edges with some more Pros-Aide.

Get it nice and smooth as possible.

And I guess it's okay if it looks a little sloppy

because I'm supposed to be dead anyway.

So, while that's drying, I'm going to prime my face

before painting it all white.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

This is a very important part, the eyes have to be blue.

Now I'm going to move on to covering the prosthetic

with the white.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

Okay, now I'm going to contour

the edges of my face and my cheekbones

with some generic black eye shadow,

or grey, it doesn't matter.

I'm gonna bring the lines under the eye this way.

I'm gonna bring some lines down my nose here.

Put some right here. Just put lines all over.

And then try to match the other side.

I'm gonna take that same sponge with the white

and then just go over any areas that are too dark.

Next, I'm gonna put some lines on my nose.

I'm gonna make like a "V" shape all the way up my nose.

And then just put some lines going down this way.

And then blend again.

Alright, I'm gonna take some black shadow

with a smaller blending brush and then start

contouring the shadows of my prosthetic.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

Now I'm gonna start making some lines down the neck

like, just straight down.

And then over these lines, I'm gonna make some lines

going down this way.

Same thing with the nose, like a "V",

but just right in the middle.

I'm gonna start putting some lines on my lip,

down the middle on the bottom part.

Down the middle here and then just around the sides.

Then for the top lip, I'm bringing those lines

beyond my natural lip line.

Next, I'm going to take a white pencil

and then draw on my waterline, lower waterline.

I'm gonna take a white liquid liner,

and then I'll go over the lines with the white

so that it pops out more.

Just following the same general directions

of the lines you put before.

And then now I'm gonna go on to the neck with the white.

I'm gonna go back in the eyes and just make this

a little darker.

I'm gonna take the white liner

and then start making lines on the horns.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

I'm gonna take the black shadow with the angled brush

and just kind of connect my skin lines

to the prosthetic lines so it all goes together.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

Okay, gonna go over with a little bit more blue

and a little white over here.

I think we're-- I think we're done.

We're all done with the makeup here,

I'm gonna go change into my full outfit

and you'll see the final product.

♪ (MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪

For more infomation >> 'Game of Thrones Night Queen' Halloween Makeup Tutorial | #WatchMeBecome | HBO - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Call Of Duty Ghost multiplayer Gameplay l Game Movie -Part 10 - Duration: 15:20.

Call Of Duty Ghost multiplayer Gameplay

For more infomation >> Call Of Duty Ghost multiplayer Gameplay l Game Movie -Part 10 - Duration: 15:20.

-------------------------------------------

Liên quân Mobile vs Poke đại chiến Game Nào Hot Hơn ??? - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Liên quân Mobile vs Poke đại chiến Game Nào Hot Hơn ??? - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Astros jump Yu Darvish, take command of World Series with Game 3 win over Dodgers - Duration: 2:24.

HOUSTON — Breaking down Game 3 of the World Series between the Houston Astros and Los

Angeles Dodgers at Minute Maid Park:

Astros 5, Dodgers 3: Astros lead series, 2-1.

The game: The Astros pummeled former AL West rival Yu Darvish like a punching bag, with

five consecutive hits in the second inning leading to four runs and the shortest outing

of Darvish's major league career.

Yuli Gurriel homered and five different Astros batters ended up driving in a run in an 11-hit

attack to improve Houston's record to a perfect 7-0 at home this postseason.

Lance McCullers tossed five solid innings before tiring in the sixth, using his outstanding

curve ball to great effect.

He only had three strikeouts, but they were all against Dodgers first baseman Cody Bellinger.

Brad Peacock came on in the sixth and allowed a pair of inherited runners to score, but

was otherwise outstanding.

He blanked the Dodgers for the final 3 2/3 innings to close out the win.

***

Game 3 pivot point: Down 4-0 in the third inning, the Dodgers threatened to get back

in the game when they loaded the bases on three consecutive walks by McCullers and had

the tying run at the plate in shortstop Corey Seager.

McCullers dropped a 1-1 curve ball into the bottom of the strike zone and Seager grounded

it sharply toward the right side.

Gurriel made a diving stop and scrambled to his feet to throw to second as McCullers broke

to cover first.

Shortstop Carlos Correa made the turn and threw just in time to beat Seager for a 3-6-1

double play.

Although one run scored, McCullers got out of the jam when he induced a groundout by

Justin Turner to short to preserve a 4-1 lead.

***

Man of the moment: Gurriel played key roles on both offense and defense.

Hitting a leadoff homer to spark the Astros early rally.

He nearly had a second homer in the seventh inning, but his high fly down the left field

line hit off the wall, forcing him to settle for a double.

He also made the defensive play of the night to start the 1-6-3 double play that thwarted

the Dodgers best chance to get back into the game.

And in a not-so-flattering moment, Gurriel was caught on the television broadcast making

an apparently mocking slant-eye gesture after his homer off Darvish.

Astros' Yuli Gurriel appears to mock Yu Darvish with racist gesture in Game 3

***

Manager's special: Darvish's abbreviated outing would cause trouble for any team's

bullpen, but Dodgers skipper Dave Roberts took a different approach with reliever Kenta

Maeda than he did in Game 2.

Maeda entered that game in the top of the fifth inning in relief of starter Rich Hill.

Roberts removed him after just five batters, even though he allowed just one hit and no

runs.

This time, Maeda came on in relief of Darvish in the second and pitched into the fifth – facing

twice as many hitters and holding the Astros scoreless on one hit.

The lengthy outing of 42 pitches over 2 2/3 innings will most likely make Maeda unavailable

for Game 4 and probably Game 5, but Roberts made the calculated gamble that hold the Astros

in check with his best long reliever would outweigh the consequences.

The question now must be raised: After using five different relievers to finish Game 3,

would Roberts consider bringing back ace Clayton Kershaw – who threw only 83 pitches in Game

1 – back on short rest to start tomorrow?

***

Needing a mulligan: Dodgers starter Yu Darvish just didn't have his best stuff – or any

stuff, for that matter – lasting just 1 2/3 innings in the shortest start of his major

league career.

He gave up four runs on six hits and a walk.

But even more telling was his inability to fool any of the Astros hitters, despite the

fact he had held them to a .199 batting average over 89 innings in his career with the Texas

Rangers.

.Even the outs Houston hitters made were loud ones.

And of the 49 pitches Darvish threw, only one of them resulted in a swing and miss.

Needing a mulligan II: Yasiel Puig giveth and just as quickly Yasiel Puig taketh away.

The Dodgers outfielder had a chance to start a rally with one out in the top of the fourth

when he hit a grounder down the third base line that just ticked off Alex Bregman's

glove.

As the ball hit the wall in foul territory and caromed back toward the infield, Puig

ran past the bag at first as if Bregman had caught the ball.

When he saw the ball rolling around in short left, he made the wide turn and headed for

second.

Hustling all the way, Astros shortstop Carlos Correa retrieved the ball and fired to second.

Puig dove, but Jose Altuve made a lunging tag to get the out.

State of the Series: There have been 58 previous World Series that have been tied 1-1.

The team winning Game 3 has gone on to win the title 37 times (63.8%).

The Astros will send right-hander Charlie Morton to the mound on Saturday night.

The veteran was the starter and winner in the decisive Game 7 of the American League

Championship Series, pitching five scoreless innings here against the New York Yankees.

The Dodgers, however, present a different challenge.

"They can get to fastballs that are faster than average.

So I think I'll have to make better pitches in the zone," Morton said before Game 3.

"When I do challenge somebody in the zone, it's going to have to be a better pitch."

The Dodgers will counter with 16-game winner Alex Wood, who because of the Dodgers' dominance

in the first two rounds has only made one start in the playoffs.

(He took the loss against the Chicago Cubs in Game 4 of the NLCS.)

The Dodger bullpen, normally a strength, may be a little taxed after Game 3.

So even though Roberts has shown a quick hook in the playoffs, Wood may have to go a little

longer than he's had to in the past.

"We don't have the longest leash, so if anything, it kind of holds us to a higher

standard, like you need to go out and shut it down and put up zeroes, and not give up

any runs and then you can stay in longer," he said.

For more infomation >> Astros jump Yu Darvish, take command of World Series with Game 3 win over Dodgers - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Die Heldenreise des Jon Schnee - Game of Thrones - Duration: 13:21.

For more infomation >> Die Heldenreise des Jon Schnee - Game of Thrones - Duration: 13:21.

-------------------------------------------

Monster Duy - thử chơi game truy kích - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Monster Duy - thử chơi game truy kích - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

БИТВА НИНДЗЯ Мультяшная игра про СРАЖЕНИЯ ПИКСЕЛЬНЫХ ГЕРОЕВ DAN THE MAN Game for kids #ПЕЧЕНЯШКИ - Duration: 12:29.

For more infomation >> БИТВА НИНДЗЯ Мультяшная игра про СРАЖЕНИЯ ПИКСЕЛЬНЫХ ГЕРОЕВ DAN THE MAN Game for kids #ПЕЧЕНЯШКИ - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Ghoul Girls / Game Night - Duration: 24:06.

For more infomation >> The Ghoul Girls / Game Night - Duration: 24:06.

-------------------------------------------

Burbank Arena Hosts Video Game Championship - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Burbank Arena Hosts Video Game Championship - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

how to download pc games for free!!! without virus! - Duration: 3:08.

HEY guys, welcome back to another video!

Today! i am gonna show you, how to download any games for free without virus!

If this video goes well, i will probally make a QandA video!

let's see, if we get 20 likes on this video!

For more infomation >> how to download pc games for free!!! without virus! - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Trò chơi trẻ em 2017- game trẻ em- lắp ghép robot- siêu nhân điện quang p2 - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> Trò chơi trẻ em 2017- game trẻ em- lắp ghép robot- siêu nhân điện quang p2 - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "Monster Busters: Hexa Blast" - Duration: 1:06.

Freeze moves

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Monster Busters: Hexa Blast" - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Escape Starstruck level 5 walkthrough Haiku Games - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> Adventure Escape Starstruck level 5 walkthrough Haiku Games - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

5 Creepy Video Game Glitches - Horror Month 2017 - Day 27 - Duration: 2:23.

Geeky Gaming Hey Geeks, it's Andrea.

It is day 27 of our second Horror Month.

Today I really wanted to talk about some creepy video game glitches.

We have talked about these a few times in the past, but there are just always so many

more.

And I have to say, as someone who really likes glitches like that..

I hope they never stop.

Alright Geeks, let's go.

5.

Mafia II - Macbook Glitch The Mac version of Mafia II has a list of

graphical glitches.

I mean in the clip you're looking at, you see several.

Although all the little ones are annoying, not many are as creepy as what is going on

with Vito's mom.

Mommy Scaletta is no dummy, but this glitch sure portrays her as such.

4.

Skyrim - NPCs Swimming through Air A list of video game glitches just wouldn't

be complete without a Bethesda game or two in the mix.

As we've spoken about in the past, Skyrim has its fair share of creepy glitches.

One of which is a glitch where people and guards swim through the air.

It's like spirits flying through the sky, just trying to make it home.

3.

Infamous - Blinking Corpses One of the most buggy things in games seems

to be the bodies of enemies.

In Infamous there is a bug where the corpses of the fallen will lay on the ground, but

continue to blink.

Just imagine this face when you're laying in bed tonight.

2.

Call of Duty 3- Undead Dude Call of Duty and similar games have been known

to have weird bugs, but this is probably one of my favorites.

Here we have an example of a guy who is just not ready to give up on this life.

1.

Oblivion - Rimalus Bruiant loves dogs This glitch is really messed up.

This family loves their dogs so much that they just randomly start beating the crap

out of them.

I don't know what his problem is, but Rimalus really needs to chill the frick out.

Not cool, bro.

Not cool.

Alright Geeks, that's going to do it for this video.

Thank you so much for hanging out with me today.

If you are new here, Horror Month is 31 countdowns in just 31 days.

We are coming to an end, but we are not done yet.

So be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on any of the fun.

And be sure to pick up the Horror Month T-Shirt before it is gone forever.

Alright Geeks, I will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> 5 Creepy Video Game Glitches - Horror Month 2017 - Day 27 - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Despite Game Three Loss, Dodgers Fans In Houston Keeping The Faith - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Despite Game Three Loss, Dodgers Fans In Houston Keeping The Faith - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX KNIFE CAPSULES ASSASSIN GAME -- Funny and Fun Roblox Game - Duration: 14:46.

I'm scared I eliminated somebody oh my gosh what hi everybody

I'm Paula and I am in knife capsules and I'm dead oh my gosh already what am

I even watching okay I'm watching as this guy and I'm just laying there dead

so this got off to a really good start obviously this is the first time I

played it and I like how you can spectate because spectating is fun oh my

gosh look at his knife oh is he hiding don't hide okay there he

goes oh look at all the little skulls so we're all dead we are all dead there I

am laying oh my gosh oh no oh okay Wow well you know that was um really

really good there the way I just died so fast and yeah I'm just standing here

looking like I know what I'm doing but anyway guy I'm in roblox yeah you

probably figured that out and this looks like a cool game it's actually the

Halloween edition I'm not sure what that means and yeah give it a thumbs up

because dying is funniness as always let's see here oh my XP is bad okay I'm

not sure what they're saying

did I kill somebody oh no oh I'm dead okay I don't even know

if I killed anybody I think I might uh oh wow this guy's lit look at this his

knife is on fire oh my gosh I'm seeing a one down there on me I don't know does

that mean that while I had to death so it can't be dust it has to be kills so

maybe I did kill somebody I don't know how you know okay well look at him go I

don't know how you sweat oh you got a kill cam okay well let's look at this

guy oh I didn't know I could go between him

this is cool okay so maybe that is kills that they have okay well that was

interesting okay let's try another one you need stop biting yourself what later

I know what is that I'm not okay well but that's different you don't

expect to see that here in roblox yeah he definitely needs to stop biting

himself hi there I'll eliminate the target can I pick a

different knife oh darn okay well I got no kills oh my gosh I'm bad at this

look at this guy he's just like whoa okay our people like throwing to kill or

okay I'm confused I'm so confused right now they're not

throwing their knife they just hit people Wow he's got 42 kills look at

this the sky is lit he is really lit look at he just ran over my dead body

hey quit that just quit that what are you doing what do you think he's always

gonna go back yeah well okay well he's just running over everybody's dead body

he don't care look at him and whoever else is alive is hiding let's go see

who's alive okay this guy oh wow that was the perfect time to look at him

okay well that was interesting seriously interesting okay the

developers see can I have your autograph can I can I know they won't give me

their autograph what hey can you swim in here oh you can't go in there

wait leave it to me to wonder that that looked like fun

seriously what is this oh I voted Oh

how come nobody's what knife to say bald white

what do you mean knife disabled okay now I'm confused I thought you were supposed

to kill everybody hey they're shooting stuff at me wrong player oh my gosh two

players are vain can I just hide oh look at me oh my gosh

okay that was intense okay let's vote for this one whoa

oh I'm dead before any of it start what the heck what

let's try Reaper I'll look at this guy he has lit everybody's lit everybody but

me oh look where's he gone where Oh oh my he just killed that guy

loved him stand it what the heck okay this feels like the game a thousand old

look at the kitty the kitty she's a bad girl she is a bad kitty look at her oh

my gosh she's so bad and look how good she is at this game

she just knows how to fling that night and she's dead well hey she tried a

little bad girl kitty tried oh my gosh oh that scared me okay so I got to find

somebody oh gosh the wrong person no not wrong person how do you know you could

go after her oh it's that guy again oh he is just standing there he's like I'm

spying I'm it's fine on you guys okay well I have plenty of time to look at

other people's gameplay because I'm just so bad so if you ever want me to watch

your gameplay yeah you just got to come in with me because since I lay dead I

just watch everybody this guy is lit look at this oh my gosh show up you

showing off it see the last one it's like Oh yep yes Wow very good

I am impressed wow that's amazing okay I don't know if the sickle is even

any good for me I don't know if you guys know what kind of knife would be best

for me let me know that's a pretty one let's equip that yeah I get some pretty

knives but I bet I can't use them any better Kitty ninja girl doesn't say bite

me oh my gosh okay can I just stand here and hide let's be

on ninja okay how do you know if you could get somebody I'm scared I

eliminated somebody oh my gosh what no way wait a minute they didn't have the

red thing over them okay I'm confused

and it's mr. lid again oh he's dead he was so like he's bye kitty she's like

bite me and he's like okay you're dead alright well this is this is definitely

something okay let's go vote our map

what one word we just did because that was neat I don't even know which one we

were in do you guys know no I don't know and hey you are you are really cool you

are so good at this yes you are you are really cool and good

at this yes definitely good at this

intimidating yes you're intimidating oh he could get on the heads awesome okay

hi wrong player I'm out

is that wrong player too

oh gosh don't kill me what I'm dead I love how I'm dead look

at that I'm just beautiful how I die yeah he's

he's Litton why does it never say that I should kill him over his head what is

that does he like assassin or something I don't get it

okay I need to learn how to play this game better right now I just kind of run

after anybody you have to let me know how you do this and it says that it is

the Halloween in this game so what does that even mean do we have special

special things eliminate your target oh gosh do I have a knife I do have a

knife tell me I have a knife

wrong player I'm out ah okay well he's dead

good job everybody is so good tuff Kevin he's hiding Kevin I wonder why it's tags

what why is this bunny oh my gosh I was surprised that gun and kills it all ever

somebody come and help me I can't find where I'm supposed to go and how does he

had that purple stuff on his night okay do I have a decent knife nope I don't

know I I have a knife though oh gosh oh gosh I'm out in the middle no no no no

don't kill me don't kill me already

oh gosh run player now is that run player Oh guys no no what

I don't know where to go oh gosh they're throwing crap wrong player what

why is everybody around player oh this guy wrong fire what I don't understand

assassin eliminated I got him yay or did I

okay well that was fun now who all's the assassin how do you know this that

person down there is running around they look scary oh I'm dead

okay well it's always nice to be dead but hey I made it further in the game

this time anyway he's just like hey I'm a spy I'm a spy and look at that look at

that epic running he is running like I have

never seen anyway guys I'm doing terrible at this but you probably

noticed but it's so much fun yes it is but anyway guys I am gonna go and hi

Morgan and I will talk to you guys later you guys have fun and come and play this

game because it is so cool bye

you

For more infomation >> ROBLOX KNIFE CAPSULES ASSASSIN GAME -- Funny and Fun Roblox Game - Duration: 14:46.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors Spiderman Match The Correct Head And Bodies Game | Finger Family Nursery Rhymes For kid - Duration: 14:39.

Learn Colors Spiderman Match The Correct Head And Bodies Game

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét