Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily was Aug 29 2017

Nathaniel Chalobah: Leaving Chelsea was tough but I know I've made the right decision

Nathaniel Chalobah today admitted that leaving Chelsea was the toughest decision of his career, but believes an England call-up has already proved he made the right call.

Chalobah turned down Chelseas offer of a new deal this summer to join Watford for £5.

The 22-year-old came through Chelseas Academy, but made just one League start and that came last season.

He has already been in the first XI three times at Watford and has just been called up to Englands senior squad for the first time.

When asked by Standard Sport if leaving Chelsea was the hardest choice hes ever had to make, he said: I would definitely say so.

It was very hard because I have been at Chelsea my whole life. I had been there for 12 years and Chelsea were all I knew, its the club that I loved and supported as well.

For me it was a very hard decision but one I had to make to put myself in the best position that I could. That was for me to go out there and play games.

I spoke to everyone, friends, family. I spoke to the club as well.

I had a few discussions with them, but the final decision was down to me. I took some time to think about it but it was one I had to make..

When pressed if playing for Watford and being called up by England had reassured him that hes made the right decision, he added: Yes I guess so. That was the aim, to leave and get game time somewhere else.

At the minute Im just very pleased that things are going well.

I didnt get a call (about the England call-up) straight away. I got a text off a liaison officer and I just remember freezing on the spot and smiling from ear to ear.

Its something i have always dreamed of, I was just so happy.. http://media. bongda. com. vn/files/tam. tran/2017/03/01/conte-1857. jpg. Chelsea coach Antonio Conte wanted Chalobah, who is the most capped England youth international with 96 games at various age groups, to stay.

But Chelseas pursuit of Tiemoue Bakayoko is believed to have convinced Chalobah that he had to move on.

Chalobah has no ill feelings toward Conte, but admits its always been tough for any youngster to make the breakthrough at Stamford Bridge.

He said: I have a lot of respect for the manager. I had a few discussions with him and he was always honest with me, which for me is what I needed at the time.

He gave me the opportunity that a lot of other managers hadnt when I was at Chelsea and it is something I will be forever grateful for. I have no bad things to say about the manager.

Was it about playing regularly? Yes. Last season was a good year for me in that I made my debut for Chelsea and we did good things together with the team - we won the League.

It was just the fact that I was getting a taste of it, but just not enough and I wanted a bit more. I wanted to go out there and experience the Premier League.

It is a difficult place to get into the team. There is a lot of pressure to win games and sometimes to chuck a youngster in is not an easy decision for the (any chelsea) manager.

I felt as though i gave everything while I was there and did the best I could when I was part of it. Now I am at Watford I have an opportunity to really try and showcase myself..

Chelsea are not the only club in the top flight that tend to play more experienced talent than using English players from their youth ranks.

There are a lot of good young English players, he said. The average age for the Premier League did go up to 23 or something like that.

It is very difficult being a young player, there is a lot pf pressure. Clubs have to be brave to play young players, its the only way to gain experience..

For more infomation >> #Nathaniel Chalobah: Leaving Chelsea was tough but I know I've made the right decision - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

"Three Meals A Day" Writer Reveals What Lee Seo Jin Was Like When Filming With AOA's Seolhyun - Duration: 1:16.

"Three Meals A Day" Writer Reveals What Lee Seo Jin Was Like When Filming With AOA's Seolhyun

Kim Dae Joo, the writer for Three Meals a Day, recently sat down for an interview and revealed how the cast acted while filming alongside AOAs ,.

He said, Seolhyun is the shows youngest guest thus far. may be the youngest [cast member], but hes in his 30s.. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

The writer continued, also acted very differently. It was apparent that he was worried about the age gap between him and Seolhyun.

He welcomed her, but on the other hand, also didnt know how to interact with her. Yoon Kyun Sang also couldnt talk for a while when she was filming with them..

Kim Dae Joo was also asked why the production chose Seolhyun to appear as a guest. He explained, We wanted to see how Yoon Kyun Sang would act towards people younger than him.

Everyone was always older than him. Though the age gap with Seolhyun is large, shes been in the industry for a while, so we thought it was okay.. "Three Meals a Day" airs every Friday at 9:50 p.m. KST.

For more infomation >> "Three Meals A Day" Writer Reveals What Lee Seo Jin Was Like When Filming With AOA's Seolhyun - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Was bedeutet Einmischung für Dich, Klaus Lederer? - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Was bedeutet Einmischung für Dich, Klaus Lederer? - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

THE EMOJI MOVIE WAS GOOD - Duration: 14:58.

Okay, we're about to go see the Emoji Movie, the second day it came out.

July 28th, 2017, will go down as a special day in history.

And there's a lot of better choices, too, like Despicable Me 3.

But no, not today.

A day never to be forgotten.

As you can see, here's Cars 3 we could've watched.

Until now, a movie called "Foodfight" was known to be the most notorious animated

movie ever released.

It had a 1.8 rating on IMDb.

It was spoken of in the worst ways, known to be an evil force of destruction, waiting,

hiding, behind the outward appearance of an innocent plastic box.

But not anymore.

And as you can see, here they are.

The three tickets to see the Emoji Movie.

Oh, no.

There's a poster of the Emoji Movie right here, and it says, "An adventure beyond words,"

and lemme tell you, I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

It won't be the King anymore.

I swear to God I just saw this kid.

This kid was wearing an emoji shirt.

Little kids really actually do wanna see this, they actually think it's gonna be as good

as Cars or Finding Nemo.

Won't be allowed to wear the crown, because the throne has been taken.

By who, you may ask?

The Emoji Movie, my friends.

The new and improved, most notorious animated movie ever released.

Hide before it's too late...

Now, I recorded all of that before I actually saw the Emoji Movie.

Before I left the house, while I was in the car, and while I was waiting in the theater.

I expected a pile of shit.

I mean, after reading and watching so many online reviews about exactly how many nuts

it sucked, I was prepared for a monster.

But then it started.

And a quarter of the way through, I was asking myself about when it was going to start getting

bad.

Then halfway through, I wasn't even thinking about that anymore.

I was just watching the movie.

Now, believe me.

The Emoji Movie isn't the best animated movie I've ever seen.

It was surely no Cars, Finding Nemo, Lion King, or Angry Birds Movie.

But then again, it wasn't a pile of shit.

I wouldn't say it was bad.

It was pretty good, and definitely better than The Secret Life of Pets and Minions.

Not the Despicable Me series, just Minions.

Despicable Me is way better than Minions.

But what I'm doing in this review, is an organized plan of honest discussion.

I have watched several of the most popular Emoji Movie reviews on YouTube, and have created

a list of main, prominent reasons why most people think it sucks.

And I'm going to discuss these points, maybe even agree with some.

But the bottom, underlying point to this is: The Emoji Movie doesn't deserve the insane

amount of hatred it's getting.

One of the main reasons why people hate it so much, is because people already hated it

before it was even released.

Before they watched it.

And why was this true?

Because hating the movie spread into a viral meme early on, resulting in EVERYONE hating

it right off the bat, so of course, you're gonna hate it too, right?

It's group mentality...

Everyone wants to agree with everyone else so they can fit in.

I bet there's a huge amount of people who don't even really hate it, and just say they

do, so they can be a part of the bandwagon.

Whatever the reason, you can't argue when I say that most of the people on the internet

don't like it.

But I'm sure some people do.

And I'm just here to talk about why, in my opinion, the Emoji Movie was good.

I'm going to be discussing each point made by people who hate the Emoji Movie, and these

are the points that are most widely agreed upon.

It's a movie about Emojis.

I know a lot of people think that a movie about Emojis might not sound like a good idea,

but what do you want?

Another animated movie about a talking animal?

Again?

Trust me, I'd rather see an emoji have an adventure than another fucking talking dog.

You know why movies like Cars, Shrek, Toy Story, and Wall-E were so different?

Because they had different types of protagonists, such as vehicles, ogres, toys, robots.

And that list isn't too long, because trust me, almost every animated movie out there

is about an animal or a human.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the unique list could be longer.

But not as long as the one containing animals and humans, mind you.

And you know what other title could be added to that list of animated movies with unique

protagonists?

The Emoji Movie, right.

Yeah, I know you might not be interested in seeing "a fucking movie about emojis"

because using a bunch of emojis in texts reminds you of cringy little kids who use way too

many of them, or something, but the truth is, almost everyone uses emojis in their texts.

They enhance the message you're trying to put across.

They each have their own emotion, or meaning; they are popular in the modern world, they

are useful.

So in all reality, why not make a movie about them?

I'd rather see them instead of another god forsaken fucking talking cat.

It had too much product placement.

Product placement... in a movie about emojis, where they have an adventure inside of a phone...

What did anybody expect?

The product placement in this movie is actually enhancing.

If the movie didn't show Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, Candy Crush, whatever,

it wouldn't actually seem like a real phone.

The Twitter bird flying down was a cool additive, emphasizing the fact that they are traveling

around inside a phone.

Without the necessary product placement, what did people want?

Fake apps?

Made up apps that don't even exist.

Would it have been better if Gene and his buddies made their way into Bob's Fishing,

then FaceNovel instead of Facebook or some shit?

What about FallBag instead of DropBox?

Better?

Everybody knows about those fucking fake cereal brands in the grocery store.

I can't be the only one who feels like burning my own eyes out with a lighter and smoking

the ashes after seeing a box of Bunch O' Cinnamon Squares next to Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

How about Marshmallow Magic next to Lucky Charms?

Crispy Rice next to Rice Krispies?

How bout some Pranks next to Trix?

Yeah, this fucking exists.

And if somebody would have preferred the Emoji Movie to NOT have any product placement, and

instead sport some fake apps, they're telling me they'd rather have a bowl of Pranks for

breakfast instead of Trix.

Just let that damn name sink in.

Pranks.

It tried too hard to be funny and wasn't.

Well, I know some jokes in the Emoji Movie were stupid.

Like when Gene asks a clock Emoji what time it is, and the clock Emoji responds with "Hey,

my eyes are up here."

And there is an Australian shrimp emoji.

He made a "shrimp on the barbie" joke.

Poop made a "number two" joke.

Guess what?

There are stupid jokes present in every children's animated movie.

Because, don't forget, these movies are made for children.

Not every single joke is going to have an adult reference or be witty and thought-out.

Every animated movie has stupid slapstick humor where people get smashed or hit in the

face out of nowhere, and probably some lame pun.

The Emoji Movie is no exception, so who gives a shit?

It's just like every other animated movie when it comes to jokes.

Plus, the hand, Hi-5, was hilarious.

His voice was fantastic, and there were a couple times in the movie where he made me

laugh.

Like for instance, when he threw the candy corn back up, and Gene was like, no dude.

Don't do it.

It's already been in there once.

And then he eats it again.

And also when the Emojis were trying to figure out the password to get past the firewall,

and Hi-5 kept getting the name wrong, it was hilarious.

And when the phone just randomly went off and started playing "Bubble Butt" in the

kid's school, you know, the kid who owns the phone.

I am pretty damn certain that if this entire movie was about animals again, had nothing

to do with Emojis or Apps, and the three main characters were like, talking dogs and cats

again, in fact, if this movie was a simple movie about animals, I wouldn't even be filming

this movie review right now, because it wouldn't have had any prominent hate in the first place.

Its inability to deliver emotionally or thematically keeps it from ever feeling like a worthwhile

experience.

Now, I don't get how this movie isn't emotional.

Gene, the main character, is an outcast.

He's threatened with basically murder.

His best friend, Hi-5, is an unpopular Emoji who wants to be popular.

His romantic interest, yes, you heard me right, this movie has action, drama, and now romance

too.

Why exactly is it so bad?

Jailbreak, is a feminist icon who shows the world that not every girl has to be like a

girly princess and can be cool, and do things that are almost always thought of as a male

dominant role in the world.

Like for instance, she is a hacker, and the leader of the mission to get to Outbox.

She talks about how she hated being the princess emoji so much that she escaped, which is why

she wears a wig to cover up her princess hair and crown, because she wanted to become who

she really was.

Gene's parents have an unstable relationship and feel bad for how they treated their son

after he goes missing.

Later it is revealed that Gene's dad is also capable of feeling many different emotions,

and a big ass father-son dramatic ass moment takes place at the end of the movie, showing

that the family has come together once again.

And when Gene's friends start slowly disappearing, one by one, once the phone starts being erased,

he saves the day and their whole world.

The outcast that nobody believed in before, ended up saving their world and proving their

society wrong.

Now if that doesn't seem like a good emotional ending, and meaningful characters to you...

Imagine if they were dogs.

Or some fucking talking animal.

Maybe then you'll get it.

It was too similar to Inside Out, Wreck It Ralph, and The Lego Movie.

So yeah, this movie had some similarities to other movies.

I agree, because the truth is, there are many animated movies that have similarities to

other animated movies too.

Like for instance, The Good Dinosaur and The Lion King...

They were both fantastic, but had several prominent similarities.

Two parents have a son.

The parents are in charge of a large area where the nearby lands are dangerous.

The parents teach the son how to take care of their land, for the child will inherit

it eventually.

One night the father gives the son a motivational speech, in a field, and bright lights show

up in the sky.

Something kills the father when he's saving the son.

The son feels guilty and ends up in a new dangerous, different location a long way away

from home.

He ends up being saved by whatever secondary characters he comes across.

These stronger friends instill many wise, overly dramatic teachings onto the hero.

He eventually becomes stronger and learns to fight and take care of himself.

The child takes over his fathers land.

Nobody ever talks about The Good Dinosaur copying the Lion King, though, right?

And why?

Because nobody cares, nobody hated that movie.

Everyone is just focusing on whatever they can find that makes the Emoji Movie sound

bad, because once again, they just want to come up with more reasons to support the hate

that stemmed from group mentality.

Also, in Minions, the plot is your typical cliché concoction.

The Minions go through various events to find someone evil to work for, but once they find

the new master, she turns on them and a huge fight takes place where the Minions win.

That's basically the entire movie summarized into one sentence, and it sounds much more

boring than the Emoji Movie, which it was.

Also, in The Secret Life of Pets, there was barley even a plot.

The main characters get lost due to personal conflict between eachother, and they have

to find their way home.

But they become friends with eachother and make up WAY too early, and also, the bad guys

were never really hateful to me.

Just annoying.

The whole movie just seemed to drag on and on, never ending, and barley a plot other

than the main characters having to find their way home.

Once again, more cliché than the Emoji Movie.

It is cliché and boring.

I've already discussed many reasons why the Emoji Movie is actually not that cliché,

or boring, and is just as much so as other animated films that so many people adore.

There is just one more point that I have to emphasize, because it's a point that shows

how, in a way, the Emoji Movie is less cliché than many animated movies.

It is a point I must restate...

It's not about talking animals, or humans.

That's it.

It's the first movie about the inside of a phone, or Emojis, that has ever existed.

And now I'm about to show you why, exactly, talking animals and humans in animated movies

are so greatly overused.

Here we go.

Moana, Finding Dory, Zootopia, The Good Dinosaur, Frozen, Brave, Winnie The Pooh, Tangled, Up,

Bolt, Ratatouille, Chicken Little, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Piglet's Big Movie,

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Dumbo, Bambi, The Three Caballeros, Cinderella, Peter Pan,

Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Little Mermaid, Beauty

and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, A Goofy Movie, Pocahontas, Mulan, A Bug's Life, Tarzan,

The Tigger Movie, Brother Bear, Antz, Bee Movie, The Boss Baby, Chicken Run, The Croods,

Flushed Away, How to Train Your Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Kung Fu Panda, Kung

Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda 3, Madagascar 1, Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, Madagascar 3 Europe's

Most Wanted, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, Over the Hedge, Penguins of Madagascar, Shark Tale,

Turbo, Rango, Puss in Boots...

Can we just have one animated movie about a talking round yellow happy face without

the world's wrath bearing down upon it?

Can we?

I guess the answer to that question is a "NO".

But, regardless, that doesn't really matter.

The movie wasn't the best thing ever, not even close to the beauty of Cars and Finding

Nemo, like I've stated before.

It doesn't deserve the hate it gets, and it's not even bad, especially compared to some

other horrendous abominations I've witnessed.

Uh, The Secret Life of Pets.

My purpose was to simply state why I thought the Emoji Movie was good, and I'm fucking

done.

For more infomation >> THE EMOJI MOVIE WAS GOOD - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

Neo-Nazi Attack At Steak 'n Shake? It Was 'A Twisted Lie' - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Neo-Nazi Attack At Steak 'n Shake? It Was 'A Twisted Lie' - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

This Top A-List Actress Was Once A K-Pop Star And No One Knew - Duration: 2:08.

This Top A-List Actress Was Once A K-Pop Star And No One Knew

Ha Ji Won once performed as an artist on various music performance shows with her own song. In 2003, Ha Ji Won starred in the film Reversal of Fortune and sang 6 of the original sound tracks for the movie.

One of them was Home Run, a song that was written and composed by PSY, which was used to promote the film.

According to Ha Ji Won, the CEO of her agency at the time tricked her into performing Home Run on various music shows. Image Source: Medical Report.

She explained that he told her it was only for promotional purposes, and that it would greatly help her promote the movie.

I was tricked into it by my agencys CEO. Home Run was an OST song for the film I shot with Kim Seung Woo, called Reversal of Fortune and I performed it to promote the film.. — Ha Ji Won.

As a result, Ha Ji Won went all out and showed everyone that not only was she a talented actress, but quite a performer, too!.

Her killer dance moves and revealing stage costume was a huge topic of discussion among her fans, and she was quite the sensation. Furthermore, in 2000, she was also the onstage persona for WAX, who was a faceless artist at the time.

When she was asked about whether she enjoyed the memories, Ha Ji Won confessed that she was more embarrassed by it. I performed it twice, but both times I really just didnt want to do it.

— Ha Ji Won. Check out her full performance of Home Run below!.

For more infomation >> This Top A-List Actress Was Once A K-Pop Star And No One Knew - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

CBS4 Exclusive: 73-Year-Old Suspect In Deadly Hit & Run Took Off Because He Was 'Nervous' - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> CBS4 Exclusive: 73-Year-Old Suspect In Deadly Hit & Run Took Off Because He Was 'Nervous' - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

🐝 This was not a Prank in our Vlog #71 - Duration: 6:54.

[Music]

we welcome to the vlog always remember

always be commenting always be liking

and always be subscribing today is a

special day as it is every day I don't

know why but today seems like it's going

to be a great day we are doing a little

day day trip thing today so holiday in

Austria so we're gonna go out into

nature and take these natural burn

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

some hot dog socks and classics and we

got mine for the Chili's

[Music]

[Applause]

[Music]

walking up the hill as usual Sam Sam

oh they're walking up down come on come

on

ketchup ketchup get it ketchup ketchup I

did my ketchup joke brain Aslam

the nipples are called metals metals

metals we just totally him what metals

are and there you're not supposed to

touch him because they burn have you

ever been stung by nettles it's pretty

bad I'm talking to his Co phone this is

an Austrian sign I know you can't read

it cuz it's in German you can you can

basically like steal a bike if there's

one like here then you can take it it

would be crossed then it means you

cannot steal the bike that's chained to

this thing just the way we do it in

Austria it's just the way it is

[Laughter]

you wanna ride the horses Liam you want

to ride the horses yeah like that been

hurt his knee have to call in the

paramedics fell down did you

[Music]

For more infomation >> 🐝 This was not a Prank in our Vlog #71 - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

I Dressed Like It Was 1997 - Duration: 11:23.

Hello friends and welcome to another video.

Today I'm gonna be dressing like we did 20 years ago in 1997

1997 was the year that brought us the Spice girls movie, Dolly the cloned sheep

Titanic and the births of Kylie Jenner, Harry Potter and Jake Paul.

From Hale Bopp MMMbop.

1997 was a year of

Raising tiny digital animals as well as spending entire college savings on tiny bean filled ones.

While NASA was making first contact

with Mars, boy bands such as the backstreet boys and NSYNC were frosting their tips and releasing their first albums.

In regards to what we were wearing it was a year of track pants, platform sneakers,

chokers, maxi skirts and very exposed abs.

I was barely a person in 1997.

I was four going on five and starting Kindergarten.

So I have a few memories of the iconic fashions of the year namely this

Pocahontas dress that I spent about 90% of my time in.

Besides that, it's hard to capture

Everything about the fashions of 1997 in just three outfits, so I'm sorry if I miss anything

And I'm definitely gonna miss some things, but after watching a lot of old music videos and doing some research

I think I've come up with three outfits that echo some of the iconic styles of the time.

Also I'm going to be focusing primarily on American Fashion except for the spice girls

who are truly relevant in every place at every time, so

1997 what happened and what we wore?

For my first outfit I was inspired by a major fashion icon of the time, Rachel Green from friends

I'm calling it the Rachel at work outfit from her haircut to her outfits

Jennifer Aniston as Rachel was highly influential to everyday fashion looks. I'm Rachel. She's Phoebe.

This dress in particular draws from a look of hers from season four but also more generally

The sheer clothing trend that took over the late 90s

see-through clothing like mesh and sheer fabrics were in

I think partially because

lingerie such as bras and slips were so popular

a testament to this was that the 90s were a big decade for Victoria's secret with

450 million Catalogues mailed in

1997 alone and as lingerie became more popular the idea of seeing it in public became more acceptable

I'm wearing a lot of layers right now like I've got tights and a slip and a dress there's definitely a little bit of bunching

Happening, I just have to keep track of everything basically.

This aesthetic is both dark

And simple which captures the minimalism trend of the late 90s.

minimalism was a back-to-basics trend

That was seen as a reaction to the over-the-topness of the 80s

I feel like this sheer top and the slip underneath is actually kind of demure

It's kind of like a little something but not that much.

I chose these boots because of the high calf

Square toe and thick but not too Chunky heel perfect for stomping I feel like you could hear me coming

It sounds like a power move. I feel like you're walking with purpose everywhere

I am in charge of this office Tyler .

these were not the boots that Rachel was wearing with her sheer dress

But I suspect that Rachel owned a pair of these boots

finally for the makeup. I kept it as simple as possible

Mirroring the Minimalism trend makeup in the 90s was generally pretty understated characterized by matte skin

natural eye Shadow a hint of contour mostly no Eyeliner and lipstick of natural tones

I basically exactly color matched this off of a picture of Gwyneth paltrow in 1997 besides

Maybe the square toe and the lack of eyeliner, I would say this outfit is completely back in style

sheer...sheer...sheer

At this point don't you think you're just belaboring the point ?

Think we get it. sheer.

It's definitely a nod to the 90s, but I don't think anyone would be shocked by somebody wearing this today

No one told me life was gonna be this way

It's a fountain. I found a fountain. That's like a decorative fountain. That's tiny. I'm trying

So for my second outfit I went for a more laid-back looser fitting vibe

Inspired by Natalie ImBruglia's clothing in her torn music video Imbrue Imbruglia, I think is ImBruglia Imbruglia

I chose these baggy skater style pants as seen in this

1997 Delia's Catalogue as well as on Ellen Degeneres amongst others and paired them with these chunky Doc Martin work boots

reminiscent of the late Grunge Styles of the 90s

You know you got to have a chunky soul although the grunge movement was at its height during the early to mid 90s

Elements of grunge Fashion lingered until 97 and throughout the rest of the decade in more mainstream looks its kind of dark colors

It's kind of loose. I have a cardigan on you look way too warm out here. Let me live man

I definitely feel like an extra in like a late 90s high school movie like I'm in a few shots. I'm at a locker

Behind the main character lounge. I love English class

Can't wait to get there underneath my Cardigan. I chose this angsty Fiona apple style muscle

Tee featuring a dragon print drawing on the chinoise re trend of the year chinoise re which literally means Chinese inspired

Became a giant fashion trend as people started adopting chiong Ssam style dresses Dragon motifs

Satin printed shoes and Chopsticks for the hair you saw this unlike tops bags

Everything basically it was kind of like everywhere

I think this is also when the meme of

Getting a chinese character tattoo that doesn't mean what you think it means was born looks really good honestly

it's us law means toilet there was also a lot of attention on East Asian politics that year as

Britain relinquished control of Hong Kong back july and handover themed parties were held around the world

1997 was also noted for being a year of new fashion trends after the tragic death of David Sorrenti a leading photographer of the

widespread Heroin chic style of the mid 90s this led designers and even then president Bill Clinton to call for a new

Healthier direction in Fashion trends I also chose this small backpack these rimless sunglasses, and this simple makeup look which is torn

Directly from Natalie Imbruglia's music video she's torn so she doesn't want a lot of eyeliner to cry off

I feel like both a teen and a young adult in this outfit without the backpack of the Cardigan it could also excute

Her because this is almost in its own way

Like Rachel and Monica doing chores on Sunday. I'm cold. I'm afraid and I'm laying naked on the floor

It's how I feel

Now this outfit is inspired by mel C or sporty spice of the spice girls the spice girls may have released their first album in

1996 but by 1997 they had conquered the world each of the spice girls were influential in their own way

But Sporty spice truly captured the activewear craze of the time

I don't feel like I want to work out

But I know that I could I chose this orange halter top in these blue track pants

Inspired by Sporty's look and we wanna be music video and in the spice World movie

I feel like in general these pants are less shapely than the workout pants of today no regard for the butt no regard for

Whatever this area is called just you know straight down. I feel like Miranda from sex in the city

It's like this how we're walking through Central Park

This top is not quite as cropped as it could be but just imagine

more of my stomach as well as maybe a little bit of

Underwear peeking out from Beneath the Pants one could hike the shirt up more

But I'm okay this activewear trend was part of what people called the dressing down of America

during the 90s

It was also a part of the fitness craze that began in the 80s when workout gear became more of a fashion

Statement and people began to buy more than just one pair of sneakers, or just one fitness outfit also

you know I'm have my scrunchie with me just in case I need to pull my hair up and do something even sporty-Er than

Normal Neutral Sporty

I also chose these orange and clear sunglasses once again inspired by a look from the Delia's catalogue. I do look like kind of like

Stupid me O running the workout vibes continue with my 1997 Nike air maxes unfortunately

I think after 20 years the shoes have deflated, but they're still comfortable to wear so look great in addition

I picked up this small printed messenger bag which I wish was a little sporty or to go with the outfit but I think it was pretty true to the

time period

Where's the radio shack. the silhouette may be different nowadays?

But popular brands of 1997 such as Adidas, Nike and Tommy Hilfiger are definently back in 2017 as Trendy Street Fashion

Still missing the swishy

Windbreaker Fabric though. These other signature stripes at the 97 one set up

But they're also like more like yoga pants like they're not really track pant material

They don't have that windbreaker feel and they're like definitely tighter to the body

if a leg swishes against another leg and doesn't make a sound

Did you really work out. This last outfit is a quick bonus outfit. My tendrils are flying in the wind

No tendrils stay! I don't think we could make a late 90s fashion video without including some of these items

I feel like generally I just went for like teen trends

You know as teenage witch or vampire hunter as I could. I think overall this is more of like a winter dance

Occasion Slash novelty look so I've got this kind of like

Camisole with embroidery and matching skirt a plastic tattoo choker of course and then I've got my platform

Steve Madden slides, and then I've also got this little tiny handbag with some tassels. I actually have no idea how to open it.

I don't, oh there you go.

For the makeup. I went as iridescent as possible

I think frosty is the feeling I went for something frosted the hair is inspired by a kirsten dunst look from 1997

Inside of it somewhere our butterfly clips. Also this is a lip smacker worn on ironically. This is called

rhythm and Blues Berry it tastes kind of expired. All in all it was really fun to try and style outfits around the

1997 Aesthetic, I think in a lot of ways this stuff is in style right now

Especially with the sheer dress outfit which is not that different from what I wear today

I don't think I stand out at all in this outfit. If anything, I just stand out because I'm a bit taller than usual

Are you sure it's not because you're vlogging yourself. Also that.

I'm still waiting on the Cargo pants to come back though just want to wear some butterfly clips some cargo pants and just

twirl around

Whatever. Thank you guys so much for watching if you liked that video make sure to smash that like button and if you want to

See more videos like this make sure to smash that subscribe button

And if you've already smashed that subscribe button make sure to also smash that little bell icon in the middle to turn on post

notifications

So you get a notification

Every time that I post. here are my social media handles and make sure to check out my next beat

I do a lot of daily vlogging and Q and A's on there.A big shout out to mary for watching thanks for watching Mary

And I will see you guys next time

Update a piece of Tyler's bagel has dropped into the crotch of my pants

And we'll never see it again the folds have eaten it. It's just it's gone

I literally like looked for like a couple of minutes, and I don't know so many faults

For more infomation >> I Dressed Like It Was 1997 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Was tun, wenn sich die Freundin ritzt? 😨🚨| Auf Klo mit sophiedoesrandomstuff - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> Was tun, wenn sich die Freundin ritzt? 😨🚨| Auf Klo mit sophiedoesrandomstuff - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

What if Sarahah was a guy? - Duration: 3:10.

Hi all, meet my friend Sara

hey, not Sara...its Sarahah

hey, not Sara...its Sarahah

hey, not Sara...its Sarahah

Ya whatever!

You can share any opinions about me with Sarahah

It can be positive or negative

he won't reveal your identity.

So be honest and share your opinions.

So be honest and share your opinions.

We are waiting guys!

Why don't you say something

What am I supposed to say if no one is responding?

What am I supposed to say if no one is responding?

Hello, Rahul...I've shared my Sara link on Facebook

It's Sarahah

Whatever!

Hello...hello Rahul..can you hear me?

Tell me, tell me , tell me...

You have gorgeous eyes…

You are my long time crush...

Who said that?

Oh no, I can't tell you that

(Reading out a romantic Malayalam song lyric)

Isn't this a song?

So what? It's out of love...

Who said that? Please tell me.

No! I'm not supposed to tell you!.

Been in love with you since the second grade

Who is that?

I've told you not to ask me this!

Come on...Read.

"You have a seriously bad attitude"

"You Bitch"

Who the hell sent that?!

Bad Attitude?...I'm sure it's that bitch Anju

This is all your fault!!

Can you uninstall me?...please

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét