Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily song Aug 31 2017

Hey guys welcome to mu channel

today I would like to show you an easy way how to write a song

when I was smaller

I thought that I have no chances in songwriting

because I didn't play the piano

I didn't play the guitar

and I thought that if you want to write a song

you have to have the whole instrumental going on

then you can write the lyrics and so on

but I was so wrong

and I came up with a solution

that I would like to share with you guys today

so first of all

you need to know what you want the song to be about

is it a happy song is it a sad song

is it a curious song like you don't know whats going to happen in the future

and you are in the middle of something

it's very important that you have certain emotions first

only then the song will make sense

if you know what you're writing about

so, about the lyrics

do you write lyrics first? After?

when do you write the lyrics

so I prefere to write the lyrics at the same time I write the music

because when I hit a certain chord

I feel the emotions that the chord brings

so I come up with good songwriting ideas

so i prefers that way

but you can write lyrics before

the only thing that I don't like about writing lyrics before

is that when you have a page full of words

than you have to write lyrics for those words

your creativity is limited to

to what you write

For more infomation >> How to write a song? (for beginners) | tutorial (Polish subtitles) - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

yellow cover - coldplay reggie sings songs - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> yellow cover - coldplay reggie sings songs - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

The fields wounded by so much shrapnel,

The peoples bleeding from so much pain,

And the peasants over the battle,

To destroy traitorous fascism.

Leaving the plough lying on the ground,

Taking the rifle to fight,

We are marching joyfully to the trenches,

So that in Spain there is freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

The blood that runs brave daily

Has to drown one day in its storm

The enemies of the proletariat,

And the enemies of our unity.

The day of our victory will come;

Peace will walk around the world,

Workshops and fields singing the glory

Of those who fell for freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

For more infomation >> Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Best English Songs 2017 | 1H Remixes Of Popular Songs Chillout Lounge Relaxing 2017 Mix | Top Song ♫ - Duration: 1:03:55.

For more infomation >> Best English Songs 2017 | 1H Remixes Of Popular Songs Chillout Lounge Relaxing 2017 Mix | Top Song ♫ - Duration: 1:03:55.

-------------------------------------------

[Miku Cover] Sugar song & bitter step [Happy birthday Miku 31-8] - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> [Miku Cover] Sugar song & bitter step [Happy birthday Miku 31-8] - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

BIGBANG's Taeyang Reveals That His Hit Song "Only Look At Me" - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:21.

BIGBANG's Taeyang Reveals That His Hit Song "Only Look At Me" Was Not Originally Meant For Him

During a recent guest appearance on SBSs Fantastic Duo 2, BIGBANGs Taeyang surprised viewers by confessing that his hit solo track Only Look At Me was not originally written for him.

Only Look At Me is a track from Taeyangs first solo album Hot and became a hot topic after sweeping music charts upon its release in 2008. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

In the episode, songwriter Kim Ina said, One of the lyrics [from Only Look At Me] goes, Even if I cheat, only look at me, and the tone of these lyrics doesnt really match Taeyangs image.

In response, Taeyang said, This song was written by YG composer Teddy and was actually originally meant for another artist. But I heard the song by chance and fell in love with it immediately.

So I went to Teddy right away and begged him [for the song], which is how it became one of my solo tracks..

Meanwhile, Taeyang made his long-awaited solo comeback with Darling and Wake Me Up earlier this month. Plus, Taeyang recently talked about the reactions his jokes get from his fellow BIGBANG members as well as his girlfriend, actress Min Hyo Rin.

For more infomation >> BIGBANG's Taeyang Reveals That His Hit Song "Only Look At Me" - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Pareshanura Full Video Song Dhruva Movie Ram Charan, Rakul Preet, Aravind Swamy YouTube - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Pareshanura Full Video Song Dhruva Movie Ram Charan, Rakul Preet, Aravind Swamy YouTube - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

JIMMY CHOO CHOO (Full Song) Guri Ft. Ikka | Jaani | B Praak | Best Music Player - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> JIMMY CHOO CHOO (Full Song) Guri Ft. Ikka | Jaani | B Praak | Best Music Player - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Girl's Day MinAh performs her song with her elder sister! [Happy Together / 2017.08.31] - Duration: 16:58.

We're hearing some nice stories from the sisters.

There's another story that's almost touching.

A story that's almost touching?

You mean a touching story.

A story that's almost touching.

I'm 36 years old yet I'm not very articulate.

You don't have a grasp on words.

That's very true.

So Lina was on

the show "I Can See Your Voice."

And Minah made a surprise appearance.

- She supported her. / - So loyal.

My sister prepared for 3 months.

And I stayed in contact with the show's writer

behind Lina's back the entire time.

So when it was Lina's turn to perform

I was hiding backstage.

You didn't know?

I had no idea.

When the song got to its climax

someone started singing and it wasn't me.

I figured the staff turned it on.

So I kept singing and dancing without much thought.

But something was weird.

It seemed like someone else was singing.

They tell you to keep looking at the camera.

I was facing forward and singing

and then everyone started cheering.

I thought, "Is this the part where people cheer?"

And I kept singing the song.

Right near the end of the song

I noticed this white ghost-like thing walking around.

(Ghost role)

I noticed something and finally took a look.

Minah was standing right there.

I was so shocked and at that moment

I suddenly got all choked up.

All my efforts came flooding back.

I wanted to get through the song as a rookie.

So I kept it together until the end.

Then I asked her, "Why are you here?"

This surprise was between us.

Then we both said, "Let's not tell mom about this."

We didn't tell anyone or our parents about this.

We wanted them to see it on TV.

As a surprise.

So we kept it as a secret until the show aired.

We were both watching TV...

This is a fun story.

Then our performance came up.

But our parents didn't call afterwards.

We figured they forgot to watch the show.

So I called shortly after the show ended.

They didn't pick up right away.

Then they picked up and it was silent.

I put it on speaker phone. "Mom, you missed it!

I know you missed it!" I teased her.

My mom suddenly let out a big sigh

and started crying.

She never imagined we'd perform together.

She was touched.

(The surprise for their parents was a success)

Park sisters, Gam Woosung is married to your cousin?

He's married to my oldest aunt's daughter.

Eunji, I heard he gave you advice during hard times.

Gam Woosung did?

When I was going through a dip

he met up with me and asked me,

"What do you think about these days?"

I told him I'd like to do a good show

but I don't get any offers.

The show you're doing now is a good show.

You should realize that."

Now it may sound like basic knowledge.

But it was an epiphany.

Who would offer you to be on

a better show when you seem

so distracted on your current show?

You need to get it together."

I cried a lot then, got my head on straight

and worked very hard afterwards.

- Nunchucks... / - Nunchucks?

Eunji, you can use nunchucks?

(Everyone wants to see)

I learned nunchucks to be on the army show.

My agency CEO told me

he'd get me on that show if I could use nunchucks.

So you practiced?

I did, but he didn't get me on the show.

It's a useless skill now.

I've never shown this on TV.

(I can do it if it's for the show!)

(I'm Bruce Park!)

- Here I go. / - Give her a big hand!

Martial arts are about manners.

(A loud shout)

(How good is she?)

(Hitting herself)

Doesn't that hurt?

I bet that bruises a lot.

(If you need a pretty girl who can use nunchucks)

(I can do!)

She's good!

She's good at this.

(Ouch!)

(She's a true champ for trying so hard at everything)

(Ends with a shout)

Did you shout since that hurts?

Did you crack a rib?

Are you okay, Eunji?

I'm okay.

She's good.

Looks like you practiced quite a bit.

(Looking closely)

Your shoulder is red here.

It's bruised.

I'm fine.

- You have a bruise. / - I'm fine.

You bruised yourself, Eunji.

You need some ointment.

It's definitely a bruise.

I'm not too sure but...

Aren't you supposed to attack the other person?

She kept attacking herself.

(It looked like whack-a-mole)

What kind of cousin-in-law is Gam Woosung?

My cousin is a great cook. She does the cooking.

Gam Woosung has a sommelier license.

- Amazing. / - They have a wine cellar.

They have wines from all over the world.

He always brings out the good stuff for us.

And when he gets a bit tipsy and happy

he gives me the key to the wine cellar.

Bring whatever you want to drink.

When I didn't know much about wine

I just grabbed whatever was close.

But I started venturing to the back.

There were dusty bottles wrapped in plastic.

I developed a discerning eye.

I started bringing out the expensive ones.

Now he doesn't give me the key anymore.

(My wine is precious...)

You took out the expensive stuff.

Sisters must take after each other.

They all became weather anchors.

They both became girl group members.

So I hear that Lina wanted to be

a singer before Minah did.

I saw a documentary about Boa.

So I begged my parents for singing lessons.

They said to do it out of the house.

It'd get too loud inside.

She got really good grades at school.

So they were against it.

Pardon, but how good were your grades?

Among the top in school.

You really did get good grades.

I remember that

my grades weren't quite as good as Lina's.

My parents went out to find me a singing academy.

But my sister was such a good student...

No, I remember that differently.

My mom signed Minah up for singing lessons

but my dad was against it until the end.

But he changed his mind after seeing this.

Minah couldn't sit still

at her desk for 5 minutes if they made her study.

But she studied all night to memorize

the lyrics to "Listen" by Beyonce.

My dad realized that Minah should work with music.

Since your younger sister is so famous,

do you think that gave you an advantage?

I'm sure that helped at times

but I'm sure that also holds you back.

We talked about labels.

I have the label as her sister no matter what.

But it's unfair since I started before her

but I just debuted later.

You're like me.

That's what I think.

But I try not to think negatively about it.

I'm on "Happy Together" now

as a rookie all thanks to Minah.

- I try to think positively. / - Right.

I'm thankful for Lina.

I'd be upset if I was her but she never shows it to me.

I'd be upset if I was her but she never shows it to me.

That's when I'm so thankful.

We talked about watching ourselves on TV.

I don't do that often.

It makes me cringe.

And I don't want to critique her

when she's so busy as it is.

I don't want to stress her out.

I tell my sisters to watch my TV appearances

so that they can critique me.

She goes nuts if we don't watch.

When I'm photographed at photo walls or events,

I can't check the photos right away

since the people behind me can see my screen.

I text my sisters, "Did you see my photos?

How do I look? Do I look good?"

But they don't respond.

They ignore my texts.

So I ask them at home.

Eunhong, did you see my photo wall photos?

Eunji, I can't just search for you all day long.

I have things to do too."

It doesn't even take 10 seconds to do a search.

"I can't always be typing Park Eunji all the time!"

So what do you usually search for online?

Selling used goods? Cheap deals.

How to spot a knockoff.

Price comparison sites.

I go on used goods sites.

Eunji, I hear your sisters are your stylists.

I am.

Eunhong, you're the stylist?

I ran an online clothing store with my friend.

I made the clothes myself.

And Eunji's stylist

took some days off and didn't show up.

And Eunji couldn't find another stylist

so she suggested to me to be her stylist.

But I didn't know what a stylist had to do.

I only know that one stylist from TV.

Han Hyeyeon. The woman who made me.

I thought of Han Hyeyeon.

Maybe I could be the 2nd Han Hyeyeon.

- I majored in fashion design. / - She's a big dreamer.

It can happen.

I'm also very interested in clothes.

So I agreed. She said to just pick her outfits.

She made it sound so easy.

I said okay. But I found out

when I went on set how you can't even sleep.

For a 12-hour shoot I had to be there the entire time.

You have to fix her makeup and wardrobe.

I had no idea that was part of the job.

You thought you just had to pick the outfits?

I thought I just had to pick outfits. "This one."

That was a 14-hour shoot.

I got there early in the morning and it ended late.

I was exhausted,

but I had to smile in the studio.

I rushed to the green room to take a break

and everyone was asleep.

My manager, my stylist... She was asleep too.

They were all asleep and I got so upset.

I was like, "Wake up!"

(Loud shouting)

"Go home if you're going to sleep!"

"Go home if you're going to sleep."

Normally people would apologize.

"When is this ending? I should be sleeping."

Like I woke her up from her precious slumber.

That's not right.

But she's like, "This is too hard. I can't do this.

I can't work with you anymore, Eunji."

But I'd bribe her.

I bought her clothes and sneakers to cheer her up.

I only know Han Hyeyeon on TV.

The actual life of a stylist

is a lot harder than I thought.

They work on set. They have to return the clothes.

Have an inventory of the clothes.

It's a very tough job.

They might bicker

but Eunji helped Eunhong for her beauty pageant.

Really?

When Eunhong was preparing, we fought again.

We were getting along nicely.

I helped her speech,

I got her dress...

But what did we fight about at the end?

I asked her for one of her diet pills.

We eat a lot of food.

But when we can't suppress our appetites

we take appetite suppressants.

I didn't have any more of those pills.

I asked Eunhong for one and she said

she didn't have enough for herself.

Not even one pill?

I asked for just one.

I was really hungry and I needed one.

She wouldn't give it to me.

She said she didn't have enough.

So I went through her bag when she wasn't around.

She had a ton of pills left.

I'm sorry but why didn't you share even one

when you had so many?

I don't remember that.

(Testifier Park Eunhong)

You tend to forget if it puts you at a disadvantage.

So you're greedy. You don't share your stuff.

You could've gave her one if you had so many.

She's a miser.

(A human black hole)

I haven't heard that term in a while.

Anything she grasps, she never lets go.

I read her fortune once.

It referred to her as a bit of a miser.

And that she'd become rich because of that.

She really is rich. She saved a lot of money.

She has such a greedy face.

Her expression...

As we said earlier,

this is a variety show. We heard about their fights

but they have a lot more nicer stories.

They tell those stories since they love each other.

My sister has always been a big support for me.

My sister has always been a big support for me.

Some things I can't tell my parents,

but I can tell my sister.

But I think I've always been a bad sister.

Lina, what do you think?

I always thought of her as my baby sister.

But being on TV with her...

I realized that she's become

a decent and mature person.

My sister is more famous

and she's really helping the family.

She's taking on a big burden.

I should be the one shouldering that load

as the older sister instead of her.

She always encourages me to become better.

Whenever I was asked who I respected the most

I always wrote Park Eunji or "my big sister."

What I remember the most is that

she helped me grow and mature.

Now that I'm older...

Gosh...

Eunhong's getting choked up.

Why are you crying?

She's thankful for Eunji, but hasn't expressed it.

She never really got a chance.

The 3 of them seem to really love each other.

Today they'll probably say,

"Let's try to get along and become closer."

But then tomorrow morning... "Park Eunhong!"

(Eunhong! My bag!)

(Back to being real sisters)

Thank you to all five of our guests today.

But the show isn't over yet.

- We have part 2. / - I want to join...

Let's take a look!

For more infomation >> Girl's Day MinAh performs her song with her elder sister! [Happy Together / 2017.08.31] - Duration: 16:58.

-------------------------------------------

New Eid Song 2017 | New Perdesi Song | Eid Aai Aay Rossay Wisar | Muhammad Hussain Bandial - Duration: 5:43.

For more infomation >> New Eid Song 2017 | New Perdesi Song | Eid Aai Aay Rossay Wisar | Muhammad Hussain Bandial - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

কোরবানির হাট II New Song 2017 II Washif Rahman , Tawhid Afridi, Soto Azad ... Many more... - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> কোরবানির হাট II New Song 2017 II Washif Rahman , Tawhid Afridi, Soto Azad ... Many more... - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

ចំរៀង រាំវង់ បុណ្យភ្ជុំ ពិរោះៗ ចង្វាក់ប្រពៃណីខ្មែរ | Pjum Ben song Nonstop Ramvong Khmer song - Duration: 32:25.

Pjum ben song

khmer song

new song 2018

khmer ramvong

nosntop ravong

For more infomation >> ចំរៀង រាំវង់ បុណ្យភ្ជុំ ពិរោះៗ ចង្វាក់ប្រពៃណីខ្មែរ | Pjum Ben song Nonstop Ramvong Khmer song - Duration: 32:25.

-------------------------------------------

AJ/Music Ft. SH - OI「Light Of Hope」(初音ミク Original Song) - Duration: 4:29.

English-Subs: Riten

There's a great star in the sky

and it's not alike the others

this one does emits light from itself

this one has own life

and passing through all the universe

its drawing a path, a new destiny

a new beginning

It's the end!

of an era of darkness!

and initiates, a new era!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

a flash of light, illuminates the skies

a star of great velocity

some strong beats are heard in the distance

its heart in a spiral form

and it only keeps beating, beating

because each beat illuminates the world

and hearing to its sound, sound

all the entire world smiles

because they know that all evil

will end soon

the darkness of the world has disappeared

without leaving any trail

and giving a step

to the Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

let's forget the past, let's live the present

let's jump all together

for the light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

let's keep the faith together

that our world will be full of light

the beat of our hearts

will be energy and strength for the great star

there won't be more suffering

the new era is about to start

happiness will rule (yeah)

let's sing together now!

it's the end!

of an era of darkness!

and initiates, a new era!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

let's forget the past, let's live the present

let's jump all together

for the light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

Light of hope!

For more infomation >> AJ/Music Ft. SH - OI「Light Of Hope」(初音ミク Original Song) - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Baby kid takes chips crying baby tantrum - Johny Johny yes papa song & learn colors - Duration: 2:33.

Bad Kid Eats Chips IRL Kids Learn Colors with Baby Songs Nursery Rhymes for children and Babies

Bad Kid Eats Chips IRL Kids

Learn Colors with Baby Songs

Nursery Rhymes for children and Babies

For more infomation >> Baby kid takes chips crying baby tantrum - Johny Johny yes papa song & learn colors - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Last Day of June Soundtrack: Pariah feat. Ninet Tayeb - Ending Song - Duration: 4:47.

I'm tired of weakness

Tired of my feet of clay

I'm tired of days to come

I'm tired of yesterday

And all the worn-out

Things that I ever said

Now it's much too late

The words stay in my head

♪♫

So the day will begin again

Take comfort from me

It's up to you now

You're still here and you'll dig in again

That's comfort to you

It's up to you now

So Pariah, you'll begin again

Take comfort from me

And I will take comfort from you

♪♫

I'm tired of Facebook, tired of my failing health

I'm tired of everyone

And that includes myself

Well being alone now, it doesn't bother me

But not knowing if you are

Well that's been Hell, you see

♪♫

So the day will begin again

Take comfort from me

It's up to you now

You're still here and you'll dig in again

That's comfort to you

It's up to you now

So Pariah, you'll begin again

Take comfort from me

It will take time

♪♫

Don't you worry, don't worry about a thing

'cause nothing really dies

Nothing really ends.

For more infomation >> Last Day of June Soundtrack: Pariah feat. Ninet Tayeb - Ending Song - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Divine of Luster Official Song By Sibeon james - Duration: 3:57.

She called Divine of Luster no way to find and trust her ohh love i want you tomorrow

she called divine of luster no way to find and trust her oh love i want you tomorrow

oh love i want you tomorrow baby i am falling in sorrow she called divine of luster no way

to find and trust her oh love i want you tomorrow

For more infomation >> Divine of Luster Official Song By Sibeon james - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

【VOCALOID 5】Birthday Song for Miku【VOCALOIDカバー】 - Duration: 3:34.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! to you

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! to you

3 2 1 Ready?

When a diva with digital sigh is awake

Messages of blessings in the name of music are born

Want to see you (right now, right now)

Want to be with you (always, always)

What do you like? (What do you love, what do you love?)

Wishing our feelings will reach you

When we hear the sound of your voice

The world changes, Happy Birthday!

Dreamed of you when we were young

"O-me-de-to-u (congratulations)" to the angel

Even when we are alone sometimes

You are here, Mikusan-kyu (Miku, thank you)

You and friends who care about you will join together

The feelings of becoming united, to you

People will go beyond the time to meet you

It may be small but this song is a present for you

When we hear the sound of your voice

The world changes, Happy Birthday!

Walking the paths of new history to be made

"O-me-de-to-u (congratulations)" to the angel

When you performed our words for the first time

The heart unsealed, Mikusan-kyu (Miku, thank you)

You and friends who care about you will join together

The feelings of becoming united, to you

Teardrops of emerald, to you

English subtitles by Mitchie M

For more infomation >> 【VOCALOID 5】Birthday Song for Miku【VOCALOIDカバー】 - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Water Balloons Baby Nursery Rhymes Song Finger Family Songs for Kids Куклы Пупсики - Duration: 3:54.

Learn Colors with Water Balloons Baby Nursery Rhymes Song Finger Family Songs for Kids Куклы Пупсики

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét