Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily motor Aug 31 2017

it's your boy imrobertz1 and in today's GTA 5 clothing glitches video I will show you

how to save the new adversary mode outfits after the new updates ok let's

get right into the video the first thing need to do is start the

new adversary mode motor Wars you need four players to play this adversary mode

once the app is every mode starts up jump out of the car go Bob and land on

the ground now hold down select go to style illuminated clothing then hit

barn on the d-pad for about 20 seconds then put the controller down and wait to

get kicked for idling for ps4 go to Netflix or YouTube when you spawn online

you should have the adversary mode outfit save the outfit and you're done if you

enjoy glitches like this click on my GTA outfit clothing glitches playlist

if you're new to my channel why not subscribe follow me on Google+ I upload

all the awesome showcase glitches tips and tricks that's all I have for you

today I'll see you guys in my next video

the maximum average boy I'm Robert Z one

if you're new to my channel why not subscribe follow me on Google+ I upload

all the awesome showcase glitches tips and tricks that's all I have for you

today I'll see you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> GTA 5 SAVE Motor Wars Adversary Mode Outfits 1.41! Smugglers Run Clothing Glitch (GTA 5 Glitches) - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

New Giulietta at the Geneva International Motor Show #giulietta - Duration: 0:29.

New Giulietta at the Geneva International Motor Show, geneva motor show recurring event

geneva auto show, giulietta, alfa romeo, auto show event, alfa romeo giulietta

alfa giulietta, geneva motor show, alfa romeo organization, geneva city town village, alfa, alfa romeo giulietta automobile model, alfa romeo automobile company, 2017

alfa romeo giulietta, alfa romeo giulietta review, geneva motor show 2017, geneva auto show 2017, walkaround, #giulietta, #alfaromeo, #worldofcars

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét