Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily plus Aug 31 2017

Movement

Presence

And calm

These are qualities that we can make use of our whole life

And we should use these qualities

Especially as we get older

My name is Ameléa Ylva Bång

I'll be hosting the dance course this friday, 1:st of September.

Yes!

For more infomation >> Dansa på Camp 65 Plus! - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Les 5 plus beau arret de la Ligue 1 2016/2017 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Les 5 plus beau arret de la Ligue 1 2016/2017 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag - Los Angeles - Plus Urban Decay National Dog Day Event - Duration: 5:59.

Hey guys, welcome back.

Today I'm going to be bringing you a What's in My Travel Makeup Bag plus talk to you a

little bit about my whirlwind trip that I just took out to LA.

Urban Decay flew me out to LA for their National Dog Day event which was last Wednesday so

I was out there Tuesday, Wednesday, and came home on Thursday.

Because I wanted to just have a carryon, I didn't want to check a bag, I packed very,

very methodically and very light makeup-wise.

I basically packed this makeup bag which I absolutely love.

This is a, I guess it's my unicorn tarte makeup bag that I have.

Then I packed my small pursed sized tokidoki.

I'm going to run through everything that I have in this bag and show it to you to show

you what I brought.

I only brought one eye shadow palette and that was the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics

Palette.

I brought this palette because I was planning on only using this eyeshadow right here, Magnet,

because it's a really nice color to make my blue-green eyes pop.

I did bring one loose eye shadow with me and that is Darling Girls, the Tragic Death of

Mr. Stay Puft.

I wore this on my lid one day but the rest of the time I just wore Magnet by itself because

I love it.

This was me packing very efficiently for eye shadow.

Usually I'll pack two or three different palettes, not this time.

I brought my RCMA Color Palette which basically I use this as a concealer.

This is the KA palette so it has KA1, KA2, KA3, KA4, and KO2.

I really just use the lightest shade as a concealer, sometimes I use it as foundation.

I brought my First Aid Beauty Moisturizing Primer, this is the Coconut Skin Smoothie

Priming Moisturizer.

I really love this stuff.

I saw this in a Jamie Paige video recently and decided to pick it up.

I'm really glad I did because it's really hydrating for my dry, sensitive skin.

For setting powder I brought my Milani Prep Set Go Powder.

This is not the illuminating powder, this is just a translucent because I feel like

the illuminating powder was adding a little bit of the peach tone so I haven't been using

it recently, I've just been using this translucent powder.

I also brought my travel size of the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, this stuff is fantastic.

I brought two foundations, one is the Idun Minerals Jorunn Foundation.

The reason that I brought two was because I wanted to have a liquid to wear and I wanted

to have a powder for a light day.

The powder I brought is the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation in Light 42.

This is slightly too pink toned for me so if I use a very light hand and only keeps

toward the center of my face I can usually get away with wearing it.

I did do a foundation test while I was there where I just put on my primer, my foundation,

and then set it with setting spray, did the rest of my makeup, set it with setting spray

again to see if I could get away without having to use setting powder but my makeup became

a total, complete multi-mess, it was horrible.

I was glad that I was testing that out on Tuesday rather than on another day.

On Wednesday for the event I wore my primer, my foundation, the setting powder, and then

setting spray and had no issues with my makeup staying all day.

I brought two blushes, one is Urban Decay's Rapture and one is Urban Decay's TMI.

These work really well together.

This one's slightly shimmery, this one's matte so they're really good to layer or use for

draping.

Of course, I brought my favorite highlighter, Makeup Geek Celestial, wore this everyday.

I used WunderBrow in jet black for my brows because it's my favorite.

I brought my It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara just in case I needed a mascara and this stuff

ended up running all over my face because I was outside in the heat and it was really

sweaty.

Nothing else did but this did.

I also brought Too Face Shadow Insurance.

I brought my Sigma Gel Liner.

Lipsticks are often where I bring a ton of products.

This time I didn't bring a ton.

I did bring three lip pencils, one is a classic red 69, one is Rush.

The other one is Frenemy which is a neon pink.

On Tuesday I wore Frenemy Lipstick which is the neon pink.

On Wednesday for the event I wore 714 which is a matte red.

Later in the evening on Wednesday I wore I think Lolita lipstick.

Then on Thursday I wore Violate which is like this pinky cream.

I was very proud of myself to limiting myself to four lipsticks and three lip pencils for

a trip.

I did wear them all so I feel completely vindicated in bringing four.

I did bring my Pacifica Lips Like Sugar Lip Scrub which is actually really good, as well

as my Pacifica Persian Cherry Lip Baum.

This basically helped me prep my lips for lipstick so I didn't have any dry patches

which was really nice.

I brought my Urban Decay Brush Case as one of my other little bags and I put all of my

brushes in here.

This just makes it really easy for travel because basically it keeps the brushes safe.

Then whenever you get wherever you're going you can bend the lip down to more easily get

at your brushes.

I love this for travel, I'm so glad I bought this.

I did want to talk a little bit about the event.

The Urban Decay's event for National Dog Day was really awesome.

It was basically from 10-12 and it was at one of the outdoor gardens at the hotel that

I was staying at, the London Hotel West Hollywood.

They basically had everything dog centric.

They had a doggy photographer, they had a doggy masseuse.

They had different little stations set up so that there were dog beds, dog toys, dog

food, doggy pup treats like ice cream ... Sorry, it wasn't ice cream but it was some sort of

popsicles that were safe for dogs to eat, just all kinds of cute stuff set up.

When I was there I hung out with my friend, Emily, from Haus of Hounds.

She brought her dog, Norman.

Norman is adorable.

Other people that I saw there that I knew, I saw Mariah Leonard and I also saw JKissa.

I was too shy to go up to say hi to JKissa.

Even though I've met Mariah Leonard before I didn't say anything to her either, just

... I don't know, I felt like a dork so it was just like I'm not going to go say hi but

I had a really great time at the event.

I will have a ... Actually, by the time this video goes live I should have a blog post

up with pictures and everything so you can check it out.

Anyway yeah, this is what I brought on my trip.

Let me know what you think and how it compares to how you pack for a trip.

Thanks so much for watching.

For more infomation >> What's in My Travel Makeup Bag - Los Angeles - Plus Urban Decay National Dog Day Event - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

The longest fights | You move, not me ! | Bazinga ! - Kolossium1v1 Dofus - Duration: 5:50.

Hello everyone, I'm Nohan, i hope you guy are doing fine, i'm myself, doing great.

In today's video we are facing eliotropes

So, against eliotropes, fights are so long because some of them need some time to deploy their game

And by playing well you can stop or delay them from deploying, So

Fights are long, therefore i cut moments where nothing was happening

Tell me what you thought about it in the comment section below, and i let you with the video

Why did he came closer?

Something i couldn't show you, but i tell it to you, at some point

The eliotrope had 2 portals in a corner and 2 in the other, I managed to block 2 of them, and therefore i was waitin'

him to move them, but he was waiting for me to move my ass

So we were looking at each other just like Cowboys wainting for the other to do something

It lasted 6 minutes

All of that and i still lost

Thanks for watching this vdeo, Don't forget to hit that like button, it helps a lot

share and comment too. Subscribe if you haven't already and

click on that little bell to have notifications

I'm on social media like facebook and Twitter. Don't hesitate to follow me, link in description

Thanks again for watching and see you later.

For more infomation >> The longest fights | You move, not me ! | Bazinga ! - Kolossium1v1 Dofus - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Je NE MAIGRIS PLUS : Le piège du PLATEAU - Duration: 8:21.

For more infomation >> Je NE MAIGRIS PLUS : Le piège du PLATEAU - Duration: 8:21.

-------------------------------------------

GIOCHI BELLI GRATIS! Sony Playstation Plus Settembre 2017! PS4 Instant Game Collection September! - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> GIOCHI BELLI GRATIS! Sony Playstation Plus Settembre 2017! PS4 Instant Game Collection September! - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

LES 15 OBJETS LES PLUS VIEUX DU MONDE ENCORE UTILISÉES AUJOURD'HUI - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> LES 15 OBJETS LES PLUS VIEUX DU MONDE ENCORE UTILISÉES AUJOURD'HUI - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Moto G5S Plus 📱 First Look | Dual Rear Cameras, Specifications, Design, Price, and More - Duration: 4:48.

Subscribe MI Tech n click on BELL icon n get notification on Smartphone

Rs. 15,999 - has a 5.5-inch full-HD screen, octa-core 2GHz

Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB RAM,

64GB ROM

storage expansion up to 128GB,

and 3000mAh battery

if any Technical Problem Write in Comment BOX

Like, Share, Suggest and Subscribe Videos & Channel with your Friends on Whats app, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.

For more infomation >> Moto G5S Plus 📱 First Look | Dual Rear Cameras, Specifications, Design, Price, and More - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 PLUG-IN HYBRID LANG PRESTIGE PLUS Automaat, Zeer compleet, 14 % bijtellin - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 500 PLUG-IN HYBRID LANG PRESTIGE PLUS Automaat, Zeer compleet, 14 % bijtellin - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Lemar to Liverpool: Reds offer £74.4m plus Divock Origi on loan to Monaco - Duration: 3:18.

Thomas Lemar to Liverpool: Reds offer £74.4m plus Divock Origi on loan to Monaco

French newspaper  claim Liverpool have submitted an improved offer and are prepared to send Origi on loan.

Jurgen Klopp is desperate to bring the France international to Anfield and is running out of time to get a deal over the line with the window closing at 11pm on Thursday.

Yesterday, reports suggested Liverpool had tabled an offer of £66. 6m to Monaco but the Ligue 1 champions swiftly rejected it.

But the Reds have now returned to the table with an improved offer with LEquipe claiming they will offer £46. 5m up front with the rest being paid next summer. Liverpool are now awaiting a response from Monacos vice president Vadim Vasilyev.

Origi has managed just nine minutes of action for the Reds this term and Klopp is ready to let him leave for the season as he doesnt want to hinder his development as a player.

Despite Origi being tipped for a bright future, is drawn to Lemar's versatility with the 21-year-old able to play anywhere across the frontline and usually on the left.

The France international can also be deployed as a left wing-back and would give Klopp options if he decides to experiment with his formation.

Lemar registered 12 goals and 14 assists for Monaco last season as they won the French league and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League. Klopp recently refused to rule out the option of the Origi spending time away from Anfield.

On the possibility of signing players before the 11pm deadline and Origi leaving on loan, Klopp said: "We will see.

Thats not something to talk about here. If players come in, I think it makes sense to think about what we do on the other side.

Theyre obviously involved in this (the players). Im not sure, we will see, you have to wait.. Origi remains under contract with Liverpool until 2019. French newspaper  claim Liverpool have submitted an improved offer and are prepared to send Origi on loan.

Jurgen Klopp is desperate to bring the France international to Anfield and is running out of time to get a deal over the line with the window closing at 11pm on Thursday.

Yesterday, reports suggested Liverpool had tabled an offer of £66. 6m to Monaco but the Ligue 1 champions swiftly rejected it.

But the Reds have now returned to the table with an improved offer with LEquipe claiming they will offer £46. 5m up front with the rest being paid next summer. Liverpool are now awaiting a response from Monacos vice president Vadim Vasilyev.

Origi has managed just nine minutes of action for the Reds this term and Klopp is ready to let him leave for the season as he doesnt want to hinder his development as a player.

Despite Origi being tipped for a bright future, is drawn to Lemar's versatility with the 21-year-old able to play anywhere across the frontline and usually on the left.

The France international can also be deployed as a left wing-back and would give Klopp options if he decides to experiment with his formation.

Lemar registered 12 goals and 14 assists for Monaco last season as they won the French league and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League. Klopp recently refused to rule out the option of the Origi spending time away from Anfield.

On the possibility of signing players before the 11pm deadline and Origi leaving on loan, Klopp said: "We will see.

Thats not something to talk about here. If players come in, I think it makes sense to think about what we do on the other side.

Theyre obviously involved in this (the players). Im not sure, we will see, you have to wait.. Origi remains under contract with Liverpool until 2019.

For more infomation >> Thomas Lemar to Liverpool: Reds offer £74.4m plus Divock Origi on loan to Monaco - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Des informations plus détaillées grâce à de nouvelles bouées - Duration: 1:25.

Fisheries and Oceans Canada will soon have access to more detailled

data on the state of the Saint-Lawrence River and Gulf.

Five oceanographic buoys are in place since the beginning of the 2000,

but they will be gradually changed to new ones, more

powerful. It's the company Multi-Électronique

from Rimouski that designed and built these buoys that transmit

in real time a whole series of data used by the researchers.

Also in direct time, actually it's already communicating even if we are in test

it's already communicating with our station in our office, and we measure the

usual parameters that we see in the logical weater system: temperature,

humidity, atmospheric pressure, wind et cetera. We also measure marine

parameters, marine current, speed of the current, their

direction, salitiny, density, temperature, water fluorescence. Then

on this one, we added a wave monitor and

experimental. It's a design that we did in the various current

and we going to measure vaguely the height of the wave with

it's frequency. It's sure in environement of the Saint-Lawrence, it's difficult for anyone, for the

buoys like the boat, so they are at the end of their life, the buoys were

in plastic, the plastic started to broke with the sun exposure and

so, well, we wanted to equip new scientific devices

the old buoys were more tiny, so less possibility of device, install

new equipements on it, this one will have, will allow us to

put way more things on it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét