Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily song Aug 30 2017

Liberia. A small country located on the coast of West Africa founded in 1822 as a

result of the American Colonization Society who brought freed slaves from

America to Africa.

The coup was followed by many violent and gruesome events and ultimately a 14

year long civil war that led to the country's destruction.

14 years later, Liberia is in a state of recovery. The trauma and pain Liberians went through

is unreal. Join us as we sit down with a few survivors

living in both Liberia and America. These are their stories.

My name is Mrs. Comfort Boyce.

I'm from the city of Bentol.

I work along with children because I love to take care of children.

My mother, most of the time she used to take care of other people's children.

We were six girls,

and one boy.

biological from our mother. But she had a lot of other children that she took care of and

we grew all loving each other.

Because of the coup,

we left Bentol

and we moved to Monrovia.

That is the

capital in Monrovia.

The coup took place in 1980.

And at that time they were looking for

the Tolbert family to get rid of them.

And my mother, being related to the Tolberts,

They arrested them.

When they arrested them, they put them in the trunk of a car.

And they took them away, and we began to pray.

There was an aunt of ours, and she lived at that time in Logan Town.

And I ran to her and all she told me she said "Comfort go

home. Your mother is back." And I wiped my tears

and I went home where I met my mother and the rest of the family back home

and I just praise God for what God had done at that time for us.

After the coup, the civil war broke up.

We came back to Bentol. Then I attended

And I graduated from High School at the

Frank E. Tolbert High School.

Graduated,

and I have

friends. If I say friends, girls. And we used to study together.

That's when I began to grow love for children.

Because wherever we went, lots of children followed us

with my mother. And so I began to grow love for children.

And the war was so terrible.

After my high school it was no way to go to college and so

I got married.

And my husband he took me along with him, we went back

to the city, Monrovia.

Before we could leave to go to Monrovia,

They could not just lay eyes on young girls.

They either captured you to be their wife or they either killed you.

So I was so afraid.

And one day, I told my husband that I wanted to go to the hospital.

The hospital in Bentol.

And the first day I stepped out, I was at the door of the hospital

and I saw this young man walking towards us. And he said "hey you, fine lady"

And I tried to ignore him.

He said "oh you're Mandingo woman."

I said "no, I am not a Mandingo lady."

He said "but then walk to me."

And I walked to him, he took the gun and laid it on my shoulder.

And he began to shoot into the bushes.

And I got so afraid. Then I turned to my husband and said, "as of today,

I won't come back any longer on this road."

Maybe until the war is over.

But the war intensified.

And there was no food. We could not find food anywhere.

Except the men they go, and my husband he was a minister of the gospel, a pastor

He's a reverend.

So he used to put on his cleric cloth. He would go searching for food for us.

And at that time I had a little kid, my son.

He was just about

Three years old. So we would stay home, he would go.

And this day they walked from Bentol to Monrovia.

On his way coming, they met the rebels.

And then they asked him, "where are you going?"

He said "I'm going to Bentol sir."

And being so afraid, the question that they asked him

they said, "so you are a Prince Johnson rebel?"

And he did not understand what they said and he said "oh, yes."

They said "come here." And they took him. He and a lady.

They put them into the container. They locked them up.

And you know it's good to serve God.

So they began to plan. And these people they came from the state and they were at the water plant.

So they went to do some inspection at the water plant, so then they began to speak their dialect.

And the dialect they could speak, my husband could understand it, which was Kpelle.

They said as soon as these men leave, we're going to get them out and

we will kill them. In their dialect.

So, he said that as he was in this container, and they heard the cars and things that came,

they were leaving. The water plant

Then they spoke, in Kpelle.

They said, "what have I done to you people, or what have we done to you people, you want to kill us?"

He said it in Kpelle.

(Speaks in Kpelle)

That is the interpretation. "What have we done to you people, you want to kill us?"

Then the men became astonished.

So they opened the container. They put them out.

They said "so you can speak Kpelle?" He said "yes sir."

Then he said,

He said "the God you are serving, continue to serve that God."

And he said "amen."

They said "okay take your load and leave this place."

So that's how he left, he and this other lady.

And at that time the news had already reached to us

that they had killed my husband and another lady. Well, I had the faith.

I had a strong faith

and people began to cry, but I did not cry because I knew I was going to see my husband.

Then when I looked I saw him coming.

Then he began to explain the story.

And that went by. It passed by.

We left. We went to the city.

And every time we tried to come back,

they would stop us because the war had intensified, and this was the main point because of

the Tolbert family from here.

And so every rebel, they had to pass through Bentol to get to Monrovia.

Every time we tried to come back they would stop us.

They said there was no way to come. There was no way to come.

And we began to pray. We began to pray.

My father, he was left behind.

And the rebels caught him.

They caught my father and they said that he was on reconnaissance.

And they killed my father.

And when we left, we came

We saw his bones, only his bones. And we managed to pick up the bones

and that's how we buried his bones.

After the war subsided, we came back to Bentol.

When we came back,

Charles Taylor group, they were here.

And at that time I had two kids. Two boys.

And I had them in school.

That is 1997.

While we were sleeping one night,

They bust into; entered on us and put us under gun point.

And all they would say, "what do you have here? We need everything that you got."

And I said "I do not have anything." They said "what is the bag that you used yesterday?"

And I was so confused. I was standing, I was so confused

and that's how we went and we were

forced to get out of the house.

We got out and my two children were taken away.

They took them to Todee and they said that they were rebels.

I began to pray. We began to pray.

That's how they took them

in Liberia, they dig under ground to put the gas tank for gas station.

And they took the children, they put them into that gas tank.

And with other men that were arrested. That they captured and carried.

So at that time all men were here. The Peacekeeping Force.

And I went to them, I explained my story.

They told me "madam, all you have to do is to pray and go to Charles Taylor."

And I began to think well God, how will I reach to this man?

And I prayed, I got one of my aunts and she went along with me.

And we started to walk among Rebels.

And my 23rd Psalms was across only on my lips.

We went, they questioned me

and I told them. As God could have it,

they sent other people and that's how my children were free from the rebels.

And we came back.

And since then, I began to grow love for children because God saved my children.

During the war we took care of 75 children, my husband and I.

Through C.A.P that is the Children Assistance Program at the ASC.

the American School Corporation.

When we went, they gave me those children and I started teaching them in a home

and later on after five years they were repatriated to their parents.

And since then, I've been taking care of children.

That's how I grew love for children up to now.

I'm still taking care of children.

This is what I went through the war.

War affected our children.

If you see children today, the challenges their mother or their father

Sometimes we go around, like me, if I see a child,

I just see you are not in school, I will call you.

What are you doing? You are not in school. And they will explain their story to me.

And I will have to maybe go to the parents. The war affected our children, and that is why we are trying to

get them out of the street,

to try to help them to be somebody for tomorrow.

One of the greatest affects that the war had, our children in this country.

So we need to praise God that He stopped the war for us, that we can move around freely,

and we can try to bring back those memories of yesterday for our children.

For more infomation >> Our Story Our Song S1E3: Comfort - Duration: 16:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best English Songs 2017 | Love Song Music 2017 | Playlist of Popular Songs 2017 - Duration: 57:17.

For more infomation >> Best English Songs 2017 | Love Song Music 2017 | Playlist of Popular Songs 2017 - Duration: 57:17.

-------------------------------------------

super hit song of gyanu yadaGe Gorki Tora La Jebau - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> super hit song of gyanu yadaGe Gorki Tora La Jebau - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

The fields wounded by so much shrapnel,

The peoples bleeding from so much pain,

And the peasants over the battle,

To destroy traitorous fascism.

Leaving the plough lying on the ground,

Taking the rifle to fight,

We are marching joyfully to the trenches,

So that in Spain there is freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

The blood that runs brave daily

Has to drown one day in its storm

The enemies of the proletariat,

And the enemies of our unity.

The day of our victory will come;

Peace will walk around the world,

Workshops and fields singing the glory

Of those who fell for freedom.

We are the peasants,

Today we are the soldiers.

Forward!

Our rifles shout,

Our ploughs shout,

Forward!

Forward! Forward!

For more infomation >> Spanish Civil War Song (Republican Side): Los campesinos (The Peasants) [Subtitles/Subtítulos] - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors with toy eggs and baby toilets - Family finger song for kids - Duration: 2:09.

Learn colors with toy eggs and baby toilets - Family finger song for kids

For more infomation >> Learn colors with toy eggs and baby toilets - Family finger song for kids - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

200 ka naya note | Mere Rashke Qamar | Funny Song | Bagad Billa - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> 200 ka naya note | Mere Rashke Qamar | Funny Song | Bagad Billa - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the Dwarf Planets – A Song about Dwarf Planets- For Kids! - Duration: 3:51.

Let's go meet the dwarf planets There are five in our solar system

Let's go meet the dwarf planets Now I'll go ahead and list them

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They haven't broken free from all the space debris

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They're smaller than Earth's moon and they like to roam free

I'm the famous Pluto – as many of you know

My orbit's on a different path in the shape of an oval

I used to be planet number 9, But I break the rules; I'm one of a kind

I take my time orbiting the sun It's a long, long trip, but I'm having fun!

Five moons keep me company On our epic journey

Charon's the biggest, and then there's Nix

Kerberos, Hydra and the last one's Styx 248 years we travel out

Beyond the other planet's regular rout We hang out in the Kuiper Belt

Where the ice debris will never melt

Let's go meet the dwarf planets There are five in our solar system

Let's go meet the dwarf planets Now I'll go ahead and list them

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They haven't broken free from all the space debris

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They're smaller than Earth's moon and they like to roam free

My name is Ceres, and I'm closest to the sun

They found me in the Asteroid Belt in 1801 I'm the only known dwarf planet between

Jupiter and Mars They thought I was an asteroid, but I'm

too round and large!

I'm Eris the biggest dwarf planet, and the slowest one…

It takes me 557 years to travel around the sun

I have one moon, Dysnomia, to orbit along with me

We go way out past the Kuiper Belt, there's so much more to see!

Let's go meet the dwarf planets There are five in our solar system

Let's go meet the dwarf planets Now I'll go ahead and list them

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They haven't broken free from all the space debris

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They're smaller than Earth's moon and they like to roam free

My name is Makemake, and everyone thought I was alone

But my tiny moon, MK2, has been with me all along

It takes 310 years for us to orbit 'round the sun

But out here in the Kuiper Belt… our adventures just begun

Hello my name's Haumea, I'm not round shaped like my friends

I rotate fast, every 4 hours, which stretched out both my ends!

Namaka and Hi'iaka are my moons, I have just 2

And we live way out past Neptune in the Kuiper Belt it's true!

Now you've met the dwarf planets There are five in our solar system

Now you've met the dwarf planets I'll name them again in case you missed one

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They haven't broken free from all the space debris

There's Pluto, Ceres, Eris, Makemake and Haumea

They're smaller than Earth's moon and they like to roam free

Now you've met the dwarf planets, there are 5 of them it's true

But the Solar System is a great big place, with more exploring left to do

Keep watching the skies above us with a telescope you look through

Because the next person to discover one… could be me or you…

For more infomation >> Meet the Dwarf Planets – A Song about Dwarf Planets- For Kids! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

NEW HR Song # Surya # Anjali Raghav # Jab khdi ho Shishe R # latest DJ Song 2017 - Duration: 3:19.

NEW SONG OF ANJALI RAGHAV

For more infomation >> NEW HR Song # Surya # Anjali Raghav # Jab khdi ho Shishe R # latest DJ Song 2017 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

20 Song Tag - Especial 200 subs (Parte 1)(English sub)[CGS] - Duration: 16:57.

Just be part of us

Crazy Girls Squad

Hello, we are Crazy Girls Squad

Today, we have recently risen to 200 subs

And... we are going to do kind of tag

So we are going to do kind of special

"Kind of special"

Ok me, well done...

For the 20 songs tag

Nobody had tagged us

We´re going to do it because we like to

We haven't ask for it though

That´s true

First song is...

First is our favourite song

Yours?

Is my favourite song, now

May: now | Somi: Because my likes changes so fast

And I have two of them

I have two because I´m that cool

She has two in many

Yes, because I´m that cool

X.Q

Long Time

Somi: You don´t know it | May: No

And... B. Jyun

I deserve

Ft. 100Kgold

May: I don´t know it either | Somi: You don´t know it either

Because I´m that special too

I have been listening this songs for a short time

But I listen them in loop

Don´t know what happens to me, but I listen them in loop and is like...

Later I´ll search and listen them

Well, my favourite song is

And it has been since I first listen to it is

I remember of Bang Yong Guk

May: But the version that did with... | Somi: With Yoseob

May: No | Somi: No? | May: No, with Daehyun

Yoseob´s one is the original

The one that he did when he debuted on his own

But no, I like the one that came out, I think, in the album "Crush"

Somi: I like the MV, in Yoseob´s ver. | May: I love it

Next one is

A song you hate

I hate

Song

I hate, so hard, so bad

The song: Me gustas tu from GFriend

(Singing)

Even the fact that I don´t like the group

I agree with you in that

I don´t like the mix of spanish and korean

Hey! Sometimes it´s good!

Usually I don´t like it

Dok2 does it, because he is half philippine

To see, there are things, like kard´s song...

But this specific song, I don´t like it

And I took mania to this song because a roommate that I had, used to listen to it all time

So... I can´t with that song...

Even more, is a doll-girl group and no...

I can´t with them

I don´t like them either

Yours?

Mine, I have two again

Of Course!

Well, if I have two that I like I have two that I hate

The first

Park Hyo Shin

Shine your light

Truly is not this song

Actually, I haven't listen this song that much

Who I hate is.... well it's not that I hate him it's that i craze

I have a trauma with this man

Is Park Hyo Shin

Because I had something strange with a boy

And that boy liked Park Hyo Shin

And now I have a trauma with that

And the second, it's not that a hate it

It's that I don't like the fact that it's a clean version

But the clean version

Why it have to be a clean version??

For that there is the normal version

Cuz they said thing that people shouldn´t listen

They did the clean version

I know the normal version but when i´m in aleatory, I listen this one that starts fine because it's the same at first

But then they change the lyrics in the clean version and it's like.....

Okay bye

And I change the song

Because I can't with the song

I have to listen it

Don't listen it!

Next

SONG THAT MAKES YOU SAD

Wait

Song that make you sad

A song that make you sad

To me?

Yes

Always that I listen it when I listen the rap of B.I, I cry

A lot

But ALWAYS

Always I listen it I cry

I don't remenber what it was

I listened all the song of iKon but I don't remember now

This song is from WIN

Who Is Next?

Of the final

I have to see it yet

B.I cried in the stage and it's like don't cry

Noo, I hate it!

And after that he said: we have lose cuz I cried, If I have hadn't cried we could have win

And Its like: Nooo you have done it great!

It's so sad

And your?

Mine is

It's like...

Well I don't cry but it's like...

I can be so happy but if i listen it it's like f*cking life

I like the MV

The song is good

I like it in spite of it make me sad, I like it

It's like the story they try to tell with the MV is like between creepy and beautiful

I don't know

But I like it

Next

SONG THAT REMINDS YOU SOMEONE

I have seen it

Truly there are so much songs that reminds me someone

But...

Since she is here, a song that reminds me of her

All the times I listen to it

It's...

I don't know why

Somi: I don't know why x2/ May: But always I listen to music and it appears: This Somi

And another new one?

There is another new one

I don't know

There isn't another that reminds you me ?

Ah, yes, bling bling

No but now it reminds me when the other day where the b-boys on the stage and we were shouting

We were like

Shouting a lot

It was beautiful

And yours?

Mine is...

It reminds me my mother

Because the original version of this song it's a song of a singer called Corinne something

CORINNE BAILEY RAE

My mother likes so much that singer

You say it

That you listened this song and you said I know this song

Always start like this and it's like: My mother

Next

SONG THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

But because it's funny

Start you now

I have two

Like always

It's soo WOOOWWOOOW It makes me happy

And the another one

this one is new

No one will know who are boys under the moonlight

I do!!

But now when i say the name of the song they will know

The dance is great

I love it

I don't like it well i like more others but....

To me this one touched my heart

I like it so much

I liked more other but well

To likes, colors

And yours?

Mine is

Because apart from that it's so different of that they do usually it's like....

I listen to it and I'm like:

I'm happy

And I can be angry that if i listen to it I forget everything

Next

SONG THAT REMINDS YOU A SPECIFIC MOMENT

Mine is...

The title is in korean but i don't remember it

something like that

Because it reminds me at the momento that I were seeing another type of videos in youtube

And this one appered ramdonly in recommended I said: I'm going to see it.

I see it and I was like :OMG It's K-pop?

I didn't know what it was after I started to search

I said: OHH this is K-pop I'm going to see more and it's how it started everything

A that it reminds me

Oh my God...!

It's a beautiful moment of my life

Good!

Mine is..

It reminds me the last summer

Because I went with Laura, the Laura that all of you knows

We went to Lisbon together we were all the summer listen to it

And there were a moment when she started to like the song

But the version of the concert

The concert in Japan

Well that it's like a new version

Because they changed the lyrics

Next is...

SONG THAT YOU KNOW THE LYRICS PERFECTLY

You know so much

Just two

But I don't know why they are all balads

I junt know balads

I know two too

I have write just one

But they are from BTS the two

Because she write me the lyrics and I learn it

And

Because I like to learn the rap of BTS's song

I don't know I find it easier

And you know another!

Which?

Well yes. In english I know all what you want but I'm saying in korean

In korean is more hard

In english, all that you want and more

Mine is..

From the drama It's Okay It's Love

I haven't see it and I haven't listen to it

That drama touched my heart so much

I love it

It's the best drama that I have see in all my life

It's the best

Look my beautiful pen

And next

I don't know any of your songs

Most of then I don't know what they are

So bad! Then later I show you

I will have to listen to them when I edit the video

Next

SONG THAT MAKES YOU DANCE AT MOMENT

It's a really really good song! x2

and

Later she will show me

Mine is

Because It start with the tintintin

And just with the start of the song I do like this

You know that in the MV they star to do like this

And

We can go in the street listen to it later

I have the piano version

I was going to download all but...

Okay next. If not it will be so long

SONG THAT HELPS YOU TO SLEEP

Mine is...

You know what it is?

It's like the intro of the album

The album that I have the poster

Somi: Yes/ May : Because I bought the poster

Yes but I don't know the song

It's short and it start with rap but later it's her half singing

Mine is

Actually it's all the album

It makes me K.O

And the other one is

It's slow and R&B

Actually I sleep with anything

May: Being tired/ Somi: No, and being not tired

Next

SONG THAT YOU LIKE IN SECRET

Say it you first

I have two

Like always

It's in chinese

I don't listen chinese songs

Well, the ones that they put me

But that one is not in secret

That one I know it that you like it

Because I tell you

The rest of people don't know that I like it

Now they know

Even Miguel didn´t knew it

Now yes

But I don't care It will stop to like me

Song that I like in secret there are any because If I like it, I will be listen to it all the time

Or directly I will tell you that I like it

In secret secret I can tell you that I like....

Some of the songs of...

GFriend

NOOOOOOO!

I can not stand G-Friend

I don't know they I don't know their names I will not learn it

Well so It was the first part of the 20 songs tag

Because like we are two persons it will be a long video

So we are going to do half now and the other half later in the second part

Like it's a special we do what we want

Like it's our cannel we do what we want

Exactly

So nothing more

Subscribe

Press the like

Share it

Follow us in ours SNS

Please

In the SNS we don't have followers

We have but....

We know them

Yes

We wanted to do things when we have followers

But anyone follow us

We will not give presents

And it's all

For more infomation >> 20 Song Tag - Especial 200 subs (Parte 1)(English sub)[CGS] - Duration: 16:57.

-------------------------------------------

Adhi Adhi Raat | Whatsapp Video status Song 2017 ❤ - Duration: 0:32.

You can download this video with music from link given below in description

For more infomation >> Adhi Adhi Raat | Whatsapp Video status Song 2017 ❤ - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Aksar2 zarine Khan new movie official traller 2017 hot Video - Duration: 4:08.

Woilcom to dptechnical

Please subscribe my channel

dptechnical channel

For more infomation >> Aksar2 zarine Khan new movie official traller 2017 hot Video - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

"나" 가진 재물 없으나 Song 한설희 (자막) (Produced by 이권희) - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> "나" 가진 재물 없으나 Song 한설희 (자막) (Produced by 이권희) - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Iphone Wangu | Ravinder Ravi x Sunny Ludhiana | KAAV | New Punjabi Song 2017 - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Iphone Wangu | Ravinder Ravi x Sunny Ludhiana | KAAV | New Punjabi Song 2017 - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

The song Despacito in all languages of the world - Duration: 5:44.

Despacito's "Despacito" The world's vibrant and vibrant melodies vibrate Despaceto a

worldwide success of Spanish songs, and the successful anniversary of Macarina

launched 23 years ago

For more infomation >> The song Despacito in all languages of the world - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

New Eid Song 2017 | New Perdesi Song | Kivain Nibhsi Eid Shawal Disdi | Irshad Hussain Tedi - Duration: 11:32.

For more infomation >> New Eid Song 2017 | New Perdesi Song | Kivain Nibhsi Eid Shawal Disdi | Irshad Hussain Tedi - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

Coldplay Dedicates Song "Houston #1" to Hurricane Harvey Victims - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Coldplay Dedicates Song "Houston #1" to Hurricane Harvey Victims - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Eduru Em Vachchina | Phani Kalyan | Manisha Eerabathini |Song in the Spiti Valley |Yashasvy Kanvas | - Duration: 3:47.

Whatever the obstacle

Whatever the threat

March forward and forward

Doesn't dawn drive away darkness?

Just move forward

Shed your doubts

Achieve your goal

Every step you take believing yourself

Will only fetch success

Devote your life, only for victory!

Devote your life, only for victory!

Skip your hesitations

Let your goal be achieved

Be your own inspiration

March & march forward

Devote your life, Only for victory!

Devote your life, Only for victory!

Continue the Journey!

Spill your blood!

Strike your target!

Shed your fears!

It's a battle!

There is no turning back!

March forward breathing victory in every step

Though it burns and struggles

Doesn't Gold shine at the end?

Embrace the bitterness and anguish

Be resilient and leave your mark

Spill your sweat!

Fight for your goal without a break!

Target with your hardwork!

& Blaze like the Sunlight!

Devote your life, Only for victory!

Devote your life, Only for victory!

For more infomation >> Eduru Em Vachchina | Phani Kalyan | Manisha Eerabathini |Song in the Spiti Valley |Yashasvy Kanvas | - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Song Euni, "I've wanted to be a virtual couple with CNBLUE's Minhyuk!" [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.29] - Duration: 15:50.

(They are here today!)

(Please accept my bow!)

(The trio of Seoul Institute of the Arts)

I'm a fan of CNBLUE's Minhyuk.

You should go with Kim Yeongcheol.

(He has younger entertainers in his grip)

(They begin to fight back!)

(Look forward to it, Ahn Jaewook)

Stop it.

I'm glad I bowed to him earlier.

I'm surprised you didn't ask us to wear hanbok.

(This isn't easy)

Your father must hate incense.

(Their story begins now)

(Author Ahn is waiting for today's guests)

- Jaewook. / - Hey.

(He looks apathetic)

(Today's guest cautiously walks in)

(Well-known frugal star Kim Saengmin)

(He's been on "Entertainment Weekly" for 20 years)

(The living fossil of reporters)

(Yu Jaeseok testifies how frugal Kim Saengmin is)

(He saved up $100,000 over 10 years)

Hello. I'm Kim Saengmin.

(He's become no.1 in Internet broadcasting)

("Kim Saengmin's Receipts" on podcast)

(To be aired on public TV networks now)

(Bank account sprite Kim Saengmin)

Hello. I'm Kim Saengmin.

(But he is intimidated by his senior)

I should look happy to see you.

I've been waiting for you.

I think this is the longest time I've spent

waiting in the lobby since I debuted.

(Class of 1994 / Class of 1996)

- Are you intimidated by me? / - A little.

Of course you intimidate me.

How could you not, when you harass me so much?

I don't see you often enough to harass you.

We're here today thanks to We Like Zines!

Please tell us what programs

you are on these days.

The viewers don't know. "Entertainment Weekly."

I only appear briefly, so they can easily miss me.

I'm on a program that introduces movies.

- Because of Shin Dongyeob... / - "Animal Farm."

Don't you appear on a given program

for 15 to 20 years on average?

Yes.

How many years for each program?

It's strange that you keep asking me questions.

I'm trying to talk to you before Euni gets here.

She's here. She's here.

Welcome.

(I shall bow to you)

- That's so funny. / - I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

♪ Seoul Institute of the Arts in Yejang-dong ♪

(Class of 1995)

- Do I embarrass you? / - Yes.

- I heard that you hurt your leg. / - A little.

But I'm still able to bow to you.

You must be good at bowing

because you got married recently.

I watched you get married. (Let's tease her)

(Congratulations, fake marriage in broadcast)

It's a pretend marriage anyway.

Couldn't you choose someone better?

(Speechless)

You could have chosen someone you like.

If I could choose to marry someone I like

in a pretend marriage...

I'm a fan of CNBLUE's Minhyuk.

What do you think?

You should go with Kim Yeongcheol.

- You've imagined it already, huh? / - Of course.

You're dressed quite nicely today.

I dressed up out of respect for Ahn Jaewook.

Is this your own outfit?

Of course. I only wear these clothes on TV.

Really?

I've never seen this outfit before.

I know most of the outfits he owns.

(Embarrassed)

I think you wore these pants in college.

Be quiet.

I wore this last week on "Entertainment Weekly."

Kim Saengmin is handsome, so if he dressed better,

he would look even more handsome.

Song Euni, too. She's always had

this boyish image since college.

She looked like a boy from a distance.

She's become more beautiful these days

as she wears more makeup. I like it.

Really?

Why now? After you're over 40.

Have you finally matured?

She's the only who's growing prettier with time.

She really didn't dress up in her 20s.

She's finally realized the value of dressing up.

But it's too late now.

But it's nice that you look beautiful.

I'm a late bloomer.

I personally didn't know until now.

According to Euni, Kim Saengmin is...

He's so popular now.

"Kim Saengmin's Receipts" launched as a podcast.

It's titled "Kim Saengmin's Receipts"?

"Kim Saengmin's Receipts"?

A program with that title has been produced now.

It became no. 1 in comedy within a month.

If you send us receipts from the past month...

If she spent $2,164 in Japan,

excluding airfare...

That's a lot.

She's someone who can't save up money.

(He criticizes people's spending habits)

If this person saves $1,660 every month,

he'll have $10,000 saved up in 6 months.

Are you a celebrity or an accountant?

An accountant can do that.

Why are you doing it?

It's hard to explain it to you right now.

He's an expert when it comes to finances.

That's right.

Whenever I want to invest in something,

I ask him for advice. I profited thanks to him.

Right! You bought that thing in Banpo.

Other colleagues, too.

You must've looked into my personal life.

I know because you told me.

How else would I know that?

Is that so?

I almost got excited.

Let's talk as we eat good food.

Let's go to the restaurant I recommend.

- Let's go. Where is it? / - This way.

This way. (But...)

Here? (Euni)

It makes me uneasy that we're not going out.

Let's go anyway.

I'm really hungry.

I'm so hungry. Is this place good?

I haven't eaten anything since 9 a.m.

I just came from a rehearsal.

(A surprising scene before their eyes)

(The place that KBS employees love)

(The excitement of a different menu each day)

(Welcome to the KBS cafeteria)

Thanks for the meal.

I can't believe I'm being treated by Saengmin.

Isn't it the first time?

- Yes. / - Our first time.

I'm sorry. (Saengmin finally opens his wallet)

Thanks to this program.

Come to think of it,

I don't think I've ever let someone younger

pay for a meal before.

You became a top star at a young age.

You're eating already?

I haven't had a bite yet.

It's the year 2017.

Don't be ridiculous. I'm the father of two kids.

Are you older than I am in 2017?

I can't believe he started eating first.

Many young people watch this program,

and you sound too old-fashioned.

Since he's in the musical "Arirang,"

I think his mind is stuck in the past.

- You're promoting his musical? / - Sure.

I don't know much about your program.

But I'm quite curious.

What are people's spending habits like?

This one woman earned $2,200 a month.

She told me she wanted to move

to a rooftop place with a great view

that cost $1,100 in monthly rent.

"Is it okay to spend 50% of my income on rent?"

I got so angry when I read it.

I looked at the receipts and yelled, "Stupid!"

That became popular, and we came this far.

A woman told us how much she spent on her hair.

"Should I grow out my hair?"

"Should I get a perm?"

She spent $600 on her hair.

I got angry again. $600 on her hair?

"It cost $600 to get my hair dyed and treated."

He told her to just wear her hair up.

$600 on hair, stupid!

Hair up. I like it.

Since then, that became his catchphrase.

Wise spending? "I like it."

Foolish spending habits? "Stupid."

Do people admit it?

That they were foolish to spend money that way?

- In fact, he.. / - Are they grateful?

Totally. He gets many comments from people.

That's what you think.

You do get many comments. You just don't read them.

In the near future...

It's because he doesn't use the Internet often.

He only uses the Internet where he gets free wi-fi.

He has an online fan club, but he won't join.

He only uses free wi-fi.

I agree with this comment that Saengmin made.

Labor is very important.

Why are you speaking English?

Saengmin likes to speak English.

What do you mean?

We had a drink together once in Daehak-ro.

He used to love singing show tunes to me.

That was the best.

It's because he couldn't go on stage himself.

He sang whenever he got drunk.

He sang a song from "Jesus Christ Superstar."

The lyrics are "I don't know how to love him."

He knew the melody, but not the lyrics.

♪ I don't know love some my way ♪

I sang so confidently that he found it funny.

He laughed out loud.

That was so brazen of you.

He must've thought if he sang confidently,

no one else would notice.

When I pointed it out, he was surprised.

I'll tell a story about Jaewook.

I used to own a tiny car.

When Jaewook was a big star in China,

I decided to buy a big, black car.

A sedan that was popular back then.

But it was too expensive.

So I started to take out options. No CD player.

Manual transmission instead of automatic.

Then he came back from China.

He said he'd buy me a meal, so I went.

He called me and told me to park nearby.

He told me not to do valet parking.

So I told him, "I got a new car.

My car isn't embarrassing anymore."

He said, "I know. But it's a manual transmission.

Dongyeob told me. I'm embarrassed."

I kept the car so clean, I wasn't embarrassed.

So I gave him a ride in my car.

I didn't realize it then.

I took out so many options that

the backseat windows weren't automatic.

The windows?

Ahn Jaewook was so spiteful.

He kept saying, "It's okay, Saengmin.

I can roll down the window like it's automatic."

He kept fidgeting with the window.

The fact that he got a new car

became a big issue among us.

I couldn't believe it at first.

Saengmin really bought that car?

It was the cheapest model in Korea.

No special features in the car.

It only had the exterior.

I was rehearsing all day,

so I haven't a decent meal all day.

It's good to eat here again.

Today we have

radish water kimchi and steamed eggs.

Everything is healthy.

Can't we just eat in peace?

Exactly.

I've said this to Euni many times.

I gave you high evaluations for working hard

in preparing for performances.

Is it okay for him to evaluate you?

Do you know what my popular saying is?

Don't evaluate me.

(He isn't happy to hear compliments)

This is good.

We had a nice meal thanks to Saengmin.

It brings back memories, right?

Please tell us what made you

become so frugal like this.

You want to know? I just...

(Ha)

We're on camera.

(He continues to tease Saengmin)

I thought...

I thought I'd never be successful, ever since 1992.

I even thought that in 2002, 10 years later.

You helped me get jobs on different programs,

but I wasn't famous. I was embarrassed.

Yu Jaeseok became famous.

You were already a top star.

My fellow comedians became famous one by one.

I thought all I could do was save up money.

(He debuted as a comedian in 1992)

(He was passionate on stage...)

(But he never got his opportunity)

(Instead of giving up, he found his strong point)

(He used consistency as his weapon)

(As a result, he finally succeeded after 18 years)

(He finally received an award in 2010)

Thank you. I'm so nervous.

I'd like to thank "Entertainment Weekly."

I've been on "Entertainment Weekly" for 14 years.

(Getting emotional)

A day like this has finally come.

I have to be quick. I'm sorry.

That was the first broadcast that made me cry.

Watching that awards ceremony.

What I thought then was...

He has this black padded jacket

that he wears every winter.

I thought I should get him a new jacket.

(He is indeed a frugal star)

But he does know how to express his love.

Was it on my birthday this year?

He wrote a letter in a red envelope.

I opened and read it.

He wrote, "It's been 20 years already.

Let's continue down this path together."

I was about to throw the envelope away.

Then I realized there was money inside.

I only expected to get a letter from him.

Both hands.

Oh, come on.

Stop being so old-fashioned.

I'm glad I bowed to him earlier.

I'm surprised you didn't ask us to wear hanbok.

That's what you did?

So what's your goal, as you save up money?

We spend money due to ceremonial occasions.

I haven't heard that term in a long time.

You criticized me for being old-fashioned.

We don't even use those terms in our musical.

Ceremonial occasions.

There will always be occasions to spend money.

People who are desperate to save money

don't spend at all.

People can save up money for a certain thing,

but there's a higher chance it won't work out.

But the media only reports

the stories of a few people who succeeded.

There are times when things are tough.

In order to help our families or friends,

we must always save money.

No matter what we do,

$150 or $200 should be transferred automatically.

Then you can follow your dream while saving.

For more infomation >> Song Euni, "I've wanted to be a virtual couple with CNBLUE's Minhyuk!" [We Like Zines! / 2017.08.29] - Duration: 15:50.

-------------------------------------------

Good Things (Rick and Morty Remix) - Duration: 2:20.

- Hey, you mind if I put on some music? - Not at all

Hey Morty! Remember yesterday when I couldn't play the trombone?

Well check this out!

Things are good Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

Life is a highway, we're gonna ride it all night long

Things are good Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

World's greatest grandpa, for realz

Focus on the good things, trust me

Morty! I need your help on an adventure

Eh, "need" is a strong word

We need doorstops but a brick would work too

Thanks, Rick. I love you

I'm back baby!

Regular Rick! Master of both worlds, check it out!

Excuse me...

Things are good Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

Life is a highway, we're gonna ride it all night long

Things are good Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

World's greatest grandpa, for realz

Focus on the good things, trust me

Focus on the good things, trust me

Focus on the good things, trust me

Penis in the foreskin kind of love

Focus on the good things, trust me

Penis in the foreskin kind of love

Things are good! Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

Life is a highway, we're gonna ride it all night long

Things are good! Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

World's greatest grandpa, for realz

Focus on the good things, trust me

Things are good! Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

Life is a highway, we're gonna ride it all night long

Things are good! Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

World's greatest grandpa, for realz

Focus on the good things, focus on the good things

For more infomation >> Good Things (Rick and Morty Remix) - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Brown - Burn (NEW SONG 2017) - Duration: 3:50.

Burn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét