Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily car Aug 30 2017

For more infomation >> Racing cars chase on the strap | plane | Car for kids videos - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Care For Your Detailing Tools - Chemical Guys Car Care - Duration: 1:53.

Previously we introduced our brand new Chemical Guys Ball Buster Drill Attachment.

We showed you the proper techniques and tricks to get your wheels looking just right.

But before you put any of your detailing tools away you want to clean them.

So we'll detach it from our drill, over here I have a bucket set up with warm water and

some Pad Cleaner.

I'll dunk the drill attachment into the bucket letting it absorb the foam and the cleaner

to get into the pores of the applicator.

Just using my hand I'll wring it out to get off as much of the Light Metal Polish that

we were using earlier.

So inside of this bucket I have some warm water and Pad Cleaner which is our active

cleaning agent and the foam is getting into the pores of the applicator and using my hand

I'll help agitate any old polish out.

I'll take it out of the bucket and wring it out on the ground.

Then we'll air dry it by attaching it to the drill and spin it on the highest speed setting

to spin out all the water.

In the same manner where you wring out your pads on the high speed in a Pad Washer, we'll

attach this to the drill and without dunking it in the water but above the water surface

I'll wring it out on the highest speed.

So as you can see it has cleaned up pretty well but to make sure that it is completely

dry I'll take a clean microfiber towel and wipe around the edges to insure that we aren't

putting a damp applicator and this way we don't get any mold and it will be ready for

the next detailing job.

Then we'll take this off!

For more infomation >> How to Care For Your Detailing Tools - Chemical Guys Car Care - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Manakamana temple -( and cable car) A wish come true - Duration: 2:47.

Heavenly view from the top

Too much extreme

Just see the rivers

Ncell power house stations

Oppppiiiiiiii

Like subscribe and Comment...

For more infomation >> Manakamana temple -( and cable car) A wish come true - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Houston police officer dies after being trapped in flooded patrol car - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Houston police officer dies after being trapped in flooded patrol car - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Police find stolen car with baby inside in Portsmouth - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Police find stolen car with baby inside in Portsmouth - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Arizona - Surprised my sister with new car مفاجأة اختي بسيارة جديده - Duration: 6:45.

We have just arrived to Arizona

It was 50 minutes flight to Arizona

The flight was full booked as usual in local flights

a crazy thing happened to me at Vegas

after I checked out from the hotel and I arrived to the airport

I forget my wallet and some cash at the hotel safe drawer

So I had to take another taxi and go back to the hotel

and get new access key to my room

it was so scary as I thought I will miss my flight

I was so frustrated for 45 minutes

airport are always crowded here in USA

This is new car for my sister

my brother in low bought this car to my sister as a gift which she has no idea about it

She is just expecting me to come from the airport

she is waiting and we are late

she keeps calling me every couple of minutes

she prepared the lunch for me since yesterday

For more infomation >> Arizona - Surprised my sister with new car مفاجأة اختي بسيارة جديده - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

'Entitled' San Ysidro thief backs up car, grabs packages - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> 'Entitled' San Ysidro thief backs up car, grabs packages - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Super Hero RC Lamborghini | Cardboard Lamborghini Car Aventador - Duration: 3:27.

Super Hero RC Lamborghini | Cardboard Lamborghini Car Aventador

For more infomation >> Super Hero RC Lamborghini | Cardboard Lamborghini Car Aventador - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Several Waddell car windows smashed, tires slashed - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Several Waddell car windows smashed, tires slashed - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Rescue crews respond to car in Ohio River - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Rescue crews respond to car in Ohio River - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

pizza ford | Domino's and Ford will test self-driving pizza delivery cars. - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> pizza ford | Domino's and Ford will test self-driving pizza delivery cars. - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video - Duration: 17:19.

Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video

For more infomation >> Learn Vehicles For Kids Children Babies Toddlers With School Bus Car Truck - Colors Collection Video - Duration: 17:19.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Abarth 595 Turismo Review – Definitely Not Your Girlfriend's Fiat – Car Keys - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> 2017 Abarth 595 Turismo Review – Definitely Not Your Girlfriend's Fiat – Car Keys - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dog thrown from car at Harrison Hills Park, rescued by kind-hearted family - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Dog thrown from car at Harrison Hills Park, rescued by kind-hearted family - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Police: 2 hospitalized after motorcycle crashes into car - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Police: 2 hospitalized after motorcycle crashes into car - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Broken down car in the middle of nowhere and waterfalls - Duration: 10:27.

are you ready already I'm almost ready I need some excitement

hey everyone hi everybody I'm out of I'm Bernardo and

so last weekend we went to a waterfall we had some problems but yeah we went to

the water for each Chiquita its de juquila

you could ask it's a kid I think it's a Chiquita and we had we had a good time

at the beginning but coming back not so much

yeah well the car broke and in the middle of nowhere and it was pretty hard

yeah so the tow truck man came and then finally we got back home around 7 p.m.

yeah after spending some money got a lot of money but thanks to Giuliana and GA

go for the good recommendation of a good mechanic just yeah the cars fine and

we're ready for another trip yes right and then we also have one thing that two

weeks ago we post about we're moving into United States and we weren't sure

about the city yeah and we've been researching more and we read many

comments from people who follow us on Instagram and that watches us in our

Channel so they left very good recommendations for us yes just and so I

think we have made our decision yeah which is

you can fit together 3 together yeah ok 1 2 3

she got her baby Denver Chicago is Chicago

it is you got me so yeah we finally made the decision we we live in a slow pace

city now and we want something more crowded yeah a little bigger city and we

think Chicago will give us our best yeah I think oh we're wearing hats because we

both need of haircuts big haircut so we're hiding our mess under my hair look

horrible right all right so we will post along some of the videos that we took

from each Akita and we hope you guys enjoy it yeah so you're like coming

along with us okay all right so we will see you in two

weeks two weeks we're gonna do sniff something excited happens there it's

okay mm-hmm have a good week bye the car broke down

we're stuck in the middle of nowhere

we're so happy are you happy

see

here my each kita get up check it out check it out I can still

hear music it's coming through the floor I love the way you love me tonight

how could I refuse it because I knew I wanted more now we the me tonight

take all your trouble

yeah

we're down the jig went down but you never thought I'd see love the way you

hear me tonight must be something I don't know what

love the way you hear me tonight take our troubles

altogether

yeah I think you should do stick his love

it's in front of you and see it all

Oh

you know company take this love she's given me I've seen it all

we went up to your we were waiting on a train I love the way you love me tonight

lovely me tonight

yes sound be tonight

me

see you in

so good

so cool but now is clearly

got vitals blue sky above date antolín get a sunshine cover me

no I can't take this away

thank my lucky stars every day

as this place feels like hey Chiquita you know

I could ever say baby hey you're not gonna fly to this thing taking a long

time

this place our our saving grace are angels where's it going he's coming

around Oh can't just

well you can't turn around right now

this is my favorite part of the trip

you were driving what did you do to the car

For more infomation >> Broken down car in the middle of nowhere and waterfalls - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Cars 3 Spiderman & Lightning McQueen Monster Truck Vehicle 3D Nursery Rhymes Songs Compilatio - Duration: 10:28.

Disney Cars 3 Spiderman & Lightning McQueen Monster Truck Vehicle 3D Nursery Rhymes Songs Compilatio

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét