Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily game Apr 3 2018

hi everybody I'm Paula and I'm in Roblox. No just kidding I know you know that

I'm at my house right so anyway I have a question for you well first of all how

are you doing what's going on in your life are you in school and how is school

if you are in it but anyway what I made this video mainly for is I wanted to

find out what type of roblox game is your favorite okay now I put them into

five types and you correct me if I miss something I can only put five things in

the poll and make sure you take the poll please because I want to see what

everybody's favorite type is also I have one more thing to ask you when you pick

your favorite type do me a favor and in the comments let me know what your

favorite type is and what your favorite game is seriously because there's a lot

of games I don't know on roblox I was looking around the other night and I was

overwhelmed seriously it's amazing oh my gosh there is so much up there so these

are the types that I see just by looking at them and filming one you know kind of

looking around to see what everybody's made okay number one survival games

there are a lot of them seriously and you know this because you play roblox

but um some types like I guess I would put

Prison Break into that category I'm not sure because it's kind of hard to know

where to put that one because they don't like uh I mean you're escaping right so

I guess that's kind of survival maybe or at least somebody's gonna catch you so I

didn't know what to call this whole thing but okay like survived the

disaster that kind of thing and I know there's natural disasters there's mega

disasters there are all kinds of disaster games and those are amazing I

love all those of course I'm sure there's some I haven't played coz

there's a lot but also there are a lot of fighting games like I've noticed all

the simulator games those are so cool oh my gosh like I played the junk-food

simulator which people were like getting huge and fighting and boxing simulator I

saw that and I know there's other ones but you know there's a lot in this okay

like stop it slender that's where slender is after you obviously or

wouldn't be called that right yeah that was stupid okay there is okay what was

the other one there's like creepypasta creepypasta games where they like you

try to attack you the horror elevators things like that

okay the next type roleplay there are tons of role play games up there on

roblox oh my gosh that's amazing there's mermaids oh the neverland lagoon

I think I've been in that one a Miep city all kinds of things that are really

super cool what about roblox high school that would be under that category right

I mean that's kind of role-playing I know there's a lot of five nights at

freddy's role plays undertale things like that bendy they have everything

even tattletale oh my gosh so there's a lot of roleplay places and I bet you

guys love that I did not have that when I was a kid I would have loved robots I

mean I would have been a super big fan of roblox seriously okay all B's that is

a big one and I love those oh my goodness I love all B's I'm not very

good at them okay so if you look at any of my videos on top you'll see that I

die a lot I mean I'm not good at all so I don't even want to say I'm a little

bit good but there's so much fun even when you like fail at them there's so

much fun and you can always come back and try again

right but there's all kinds of things like escape grandpa escape

who knows what dentist there's escape er I even saw an escape the toilet I mean

con there's all kinds and the aquarium hobby I know there's somebody cut fat

paps that makes a lot of Abhi's and I see other people that I kind of see

their name in Abhi's but I can't remember what they all were but you let

me know if you have like a favorite hobby or maybe one that I just haven't

seen yet and there's a lot of stuff I haven't

seen you know I mean a lot number for designing games oh my I love those too I

think I like everything about roblox seriously but when I think of designing

I think of fashion frenzy things like that you know where you dress up and

you've got like a time limit and you got to have people vote on you that was so

much fun I love that game there are things like

salons where you can kind of dress up and all that stuff there's all kinds of

them I don't know what all goes under designing but you know let me know if

you know a really good one I'm sure I've missed a lot but I think that is a neat

idea that they have stuff up there next one number five some roblox tycoon games

like I see everything like five nights at Freddy's tycoon millionaire tycoon I

don't know if that's really one but all kinds of tycoon games I've never played

one seriously I got in one once and it got so confused I didn't know what was

going on but I need to try one I really do because I'd probably like it but

please take the poll and let me know which one you like the best which type

of roblox games here are the ones that I came up with

I have survival games roleplay and if you wonder why I'm looking down I have

them written down here because I was afraid I forget it look like a total

idiot like I don't already Bobby's designing games and roblox

tycoon games so let me know in the comments to you know like if there's a

really favorite game cuz I want to write all these down I want to keep them I

want to try them of course I can't try them all but I want to try to try them

all but anyway guys you have fun and I'll talk to you later bye

For more infomation >> WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ROBLOX GAME TYPE AND GAME? OPINION POLL QUESTION - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dino Duels Dino Dan full episodes Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 14:50.

Dino Duels Dino Dan full episodes Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game)

For more infomation >> Dino Duels Dino Dan full episodes Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

FAR CRY 5 FULL GAME WALKTHROUGH GAMEPLAY PART 5 (CO-OP) - Duration: 21:52.

all right so let's go we're gonna go into the main town in this zone and we

need to liberate it that's gonna be our mission here Wow let's do it some

dickhead running around out here in the woods

I want him dead okay let's find a nice not so broken vehicle

you saw that dog I want that yeah absolutely perfect I like your easy I

don't think he's okay boomer get the fuck in the backseat

will he get in or not I don't think so it's kind of doubts over here

fuck of course roadblock you stupid heck No

it's like there to shoot at anything that moves Hey

okay this is it here Oh fucking dick you're so fucking dying

now oh I don't have any bullets help me why would you I'll have an Uzi and the

sniper so I ran out to shoot him and I was out of bullets

okay boomers got me are you doing nice thanks bud thanks friend

if boobers killing that guy

he's gonna try to do this mission sneaky but I guess not hey you know

Oh - oh right in the gut where

of course you die in the fucking dog dies

yeah no fucking bullets dude

come come let's go

oh no shot that hostage

let's fucking get them just give my puppy if I can have talked it's good to

go and blown up this truck don't you fuck

no no there's a hostage I know fucking prick let's get the

hostage away from

I'm so bad at this fucking sniper rifle Wow I'm putting that down you want it's

all yours

there we fucking you know is our town

he will wipe every tear from their eyes there will be no more death or mourning

or crying or pain for unknow the plans that I had made for you to clear the

Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a

future I don't claim to know God's plans but I know a good thing when I see it

getting quite a reputation deputy you're the first good thing to happen to this

valley in a long time are you trying to break your neck just seemed like a good

idea at the time

shit is you sorry I didn't realize all you've done

might as well add mover to the list huh thought that evens get confiscated all

of this telecon a fair grave would I be if I didn't have a hidden stash

learn from the best

this town it's been through a lot deputy will you fans but I know you're looking

for your people but the truth is you ain't the only one and you need help

faster and I can only do so much you can see about lending a hand be sure to

return the favor

what do you say

there we'll get you squared away when you've the chance come on church

I'll be there

I have whoa whoa whoa what what the fuck is going on dude

like highest shit that's got attacks help oh my god

I can't move I'm so slow Oh what the fuck just happened here

oh they fucking captured me it is not for us to judge deliver them unto the

waters the cleansing begins tonight

what the fuck is going on

Oh

am I being baptized

and walk through his gates on to Eden

not this one

but this one's not clean oh shit

no just you have to love them job do not let your sin prevent that bring

that one to me

Oh Lee fuck despite all that you have done you will not be on salvation you're

not here by accident by chance you are here by the grace of God you've been

given a gift

now it remains to be seen whether you choose to embrace it

casters

this one shall reach the top

I think it's

it's just

you will confess

every sin you've ever committed no matter how petty matter how small I pull

from you then we'll see if you're worthy of atonement

are those my friends if we just confess if we confess right away we'll be okay

right no I'll make it worse why because

confession without pain isn't confession you'll scream out just sitting

then you'll wear it on your flesh before John peels it off for you

it's a beautiful thing fucking Peggy's

the fuck happened there

oh sure this is sheriff another sheriff - the pastor from state send or fates

fall hopes fall whatever they fuckin talent is called just to lose you now

let's fuck them up hola I've been fixing this truck it blew

up right in front of you but I have a blowtorch

mother fuck oh shit they hit fucking hard dude holy shit

who fucking dome them

by that guy there is just down

I'm a bitch

oh shit

we're gonna talk to this guy back here

some of our people we're gonna need them if we're gonna

pull this off all right so do we got to do here

oh no he's dying shit

it's a fuckup gee

Oh God anyone help I did was so I can take a bomb

who the fuck should get up there but oh

just up an air strike oh fuck you pregnant

oh yeah yeah

oh shit oh shit oh shit you make it I'll how many medkits that's

good

guess it's ten die oh it's gotta make a run for it oh oh my god

it's nice no nyet I don't have any med kits to go back

we're so dead here no way oh that's brutal

I didn't have any med kits oh shit Oh oh my god dude right on my head huh

dude I have no fucking med kits and I'm on fire right now

oh me too I'm behind you oh oh

but if we just go this way down and around it Oh

they still get pretty close second the water printing in this game

I mean get like no stamina oh I know I've been

sprinting for a while actually oh I was seeing spring okay that mortar should be

right here

John medkits thank you what is that Kevin no no no no no I don't want to use

the mortar wonderful you should try to use the mortar

oh yeah

sir I saw one guy come around flanked us

he's underneath the bridge

I don't know where he went I lost him

old shit can't aim when you do that that was fucked up

oh you are right

one's right on me dude where I got one get down

oh nice snake Oh y'all right yeah here I go

all right you should be good now

I'll land you stupid fuck hey yeah what-o it grappling no you don't hit

Lance climbing it we go she was driving me into rocks huh oh shit

do we have to fight like this now that's all I have this like a sniper

fine

so it's a nice black hoody you got there

yeah what the fuck are you doing seeing if I can get us down from this fucking

place walking aim that gun at me huh I love

this town bus

I was an amazing landing good job

For more infomation >> FAR CRY 5 FULL GAME WALKTHROUGH GAMEPLAY PART 5 (CO-OP) - Duration: 21:52.

-------------------------------------------

Games For Kids - games for kids to play - kids games - game - Cooking in the kitchen #3🥘🍳 - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Games For Kids - games for kids to play - kids games - game - Cooking in the kitchen #3🥘🍳 - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG GAMES - Duration: 4:43:47.

For more infomation >> PUBG GAMES - Duration: 4:43:47.

-------------------------------------------

Nova Fans Ecstatic For National Championship Game - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Nova Fans Ecstatic For National Championship Game - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO The Incredibles Video Game - Level Details, Jack-Jack Abilities and Pixar Easter Eggs! - Duration: 2:54.

Hey whats going on guys, As most of you probably know by now LEGO The Incredibles was announced about a week ago

and in this video, I have some new information for the game

So, this article comes from GameReactor, an online website who had the opportunity to

speak with Nick Parks, who is a producer on LEGO The Incredibles.

During the Interview, Nick gave a bit of new information on one of the levels and listed

off a couple of Jack-Jack's abilities that he'll have in-game!

So starting with the Level Details!

There is a scene in The Incredibles 2 movie where Jack-Jack starts to take advantage of

his new powers, so there's a level that's based on [All] that.

He didn't mention whether it's a bonus level or one of the main story levels and he couldn't

really go in depth with the scene or level either, since the scene most likely hasn't

been revealed yet.

At first, I thought that It could be the scene from the trailer where Jack-Jack teleports

and then Hulks out over the Cookie.

I still sort of think that it could still be that scene re-created in LEGO form for

the game, but we'll just have to wait and see!

I know a lot of people have been hoping for the Frozone "where is my Super-Suit scene".

It's such an iconic and well known scene, I don't even think TT Games have to even openly

confirm it, for us to know it's there.

There is no way that they wouldn't LEGO-fy that scene and include it.. and I wouldn't

even be surprised if there is some sort of mini bonus level based on that.

Anyways, so during the Interview he also mentions that Jack-Jack is his favorite character,

mainly because of his incredible amount of various super powers.

He mentions that Jack-Jack will have the ability to teleport and duplicate himself.

I'm sure he'll also be able to Hulk out and do basically everything from the first and

second movies,

so 90% of Jack-Jack's abilities from the Incredibles 2, will most likely be in the game.

The Interviewer also quickly touches upon the possibility of TT Games diving into different

Pixar Movies.

Obviously he doesn't straight up answer the question, but he did say that TT Games

and Pixar both love Easter Eggs and, there will be tons of surprises in the game.

I'm personally really excited for this, because I just love Easter Eggs and References to

various things.

I think it's just the coolest thing when developers hide various things in their game and the

same goes for movies.

So, I for one can't wait to see what they hide in the game.

I'm pretty sure the Pixar Ball and the Pizza Planet Truck will most likely be in every

level within the game, maybe for minikits or bonus characters.

Here's hoping we also get Easter Eggs to some other Disney things as well, like Marvel,

Star Wars and Disney as a whole.

Quickly going over everything.

There is a level that is focused around Jack-Jack's powers, Jack-Jack will also have a lot of

abilities in the game.

Like, Teleportation, Laser Vision and Duplication just to name a few and there will be a whole

lot of Pixar easter Eggs in the game as well!

Anyways, guys.

Let me know what you guys think of the Level Details, Jack-Jack's abilities and Pixar Easter

Eggs in LEGO The Incredibles!

If you're new to the channel, make sure to Subscribe!

I'll be covering all the news for the game until release and while you're at it, you

can turn on alerts to stay up to date with everything LEGO The Incredibles!

Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for more LEGO The Incredibles videos

Thank you all so much for watching and I'll catch you in the next one!

[LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Theme - Outro]

For more infomation >> LEGO The Incredibles Video Game - Level Details, Jack-Jack Abilities and Pixar Easter Eggs! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Game bầu cua 2017-18-19, mua tải cài đặt fần mềm bau cua bịp cho DT vax các yếu tố mấu chốt khi Đánh - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> Game bầu cua 2017-18-19, mua tải cài đặt fần mềm bau cua bịp cho DT vax các yếu tố mấu chốt khi Đánh - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Esports on Television - On The Level: NG+ Gaming News - Duration: 7:02.

What do we watch on TV? We watch epic dramas, side-splitting comedies

quality video gaming coverage New Game Plus 9:30pm Wednesdays on C31 Melbourne and Geelong.

And of course, we watch sport, and we watch these competitions between the best in all

of its flavours, from football to spelling to this.

"The crowd goes wild and-- nails it, and he gets the 27 bumper.

And Bo and Crystal McLaren are your Eastern Regional Champions!"

Aww!! Can we just spend the rest of the time watching dog videos?

No? Ugh, fine.

More recently, we've seen esports included in this sporting roster.

American networks have broadcast Counter-Strike and Street Fighter.

Even Australia is dabbling with esports broadcasting, with local network 7Mate taking time out of

its rolling Big Bang Theory repeats last year to show Australia competing in the

Overwatch World Cup last year.

Now this isn't the first time competitive gaming has appeared on TV,

although earlier showings weren't exactly stellar.

"A megalithic meteorite is careening toward the Earth.

You have three punches to destroy it and save the planet.

A truly Herculean task"

# My show is kickin' with maximum hype # # Say Video Power #

#Yeah, that's right...word #

Now, I'm kind of obsessed with that last theme song.

It's like they decided to hire a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch cover band because they

couldn't afford the $12 to hire the real thing.

But why should we care whether or not esports is even shown on television?

The esports legitimacy complex is a whole topic altogether, but let's assume for the moment

that the best thing for esports is mainstream attention.

Televised broadcast is a fast way to get there.

It will generate a bigger audience than could even be achieved through Twitch.

Bigger audiences mean bigger and better tournaments, elevating the overall quality of play.

To take this to the other logical extreme, if the AFL wasn't as big as it is, the 2017

Carlton Football Club would be considered a good team, and let's not sully this program

with a lie like 'Carlton is a good football team'

Besides, this way if I spend the weekend watching Evo I'll no longer have to lie to my colleagues

and tell them I spent the whole time doing something less stigmatised

like, I don't know, chronic masturbation.

However, as much as I want to spend my weekend...watching esports on the small screen

especially when it's unsullied by Twitch Chat, I'll be the first to admit that

most competitive gaming is unbroadcastable.

The perfect examples of this are Dota 2 and League of Legends

two of the most popular esports titles.

Unless you play these games, however, everything about them is incomprehensible.

[Dota 2 commentary]

I'm confused watching that, and I've played Dota.

You show that to someone who religiously watches The Big Bang Theory and you'll blow their minds.

They'll enter a fugue state when all they can say is Bazinga.

...Well, moreso than usual.

Even a seemingly more accessible game like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is really

less about the shooting and more about economy management.

Think of it as being the perfect opposite of US elections, which should be about the

economy but all people care about are the guns.

Even if you solve the accessibility problem, there is still one massive hurdle esports

has to get over, and that is public perception.

People get strangely defensive whenever you label something non-physical as sport.

It's particularly bad here in Australia, where we spend most of our time debating knife taxonomy.

Take this clip, for instance from Weekend Today, the show you watch

when TV static is just a little bit too mentally stimulating.

In March, the hosts had a discussion on whether esports should be included in the Olympics.

50% of the group reacted exactly as you'd expect.

"Can I just make that very clear: This should not be an Olympic sport

because it's not a sport."

"I can have-- a spelling bee isn't a sport."

"The only things moving are thumbs, that is not a sport."

"It doesn't matter, that's entertainment, not sport."

Ah yes, the age old debate tactic of repeating your point over and over and over.

It's why the world debate champion for the 5th year running continue to be these guys:

[Migos - Versace]

By the way, that is a reference which is too dated for our younger audience, and too new

for the oldies. Why did I go with it?

Still, this stigma will only go away with time and exposure to televised esports.

To get to this point, tournament organisers are going to have to make some minor changes

to the way esports is currently presented; not just for TV's sake

but also to make it broadly more accessible. And I think they can start with two things.

Firstly, they have to slow down the commentary.

Get super shouty and fast during the hype moments, but also slow down

to explain the significance of the smaller moments which led to the big play.

It's the Childish Gambino theory: You don't have to be a rap god all the time

you can still get a hit with a slow jam.

And secondly, they need to give viewers a reason to care about these professional players.

Tell the stories about all these competitors, get viewers emotionally invested in their fates.

Even stepping away from player portraits, viewers will get behind a team if they're

held out as the underdog, the heel or the perennial loser.

Oh...hey, Cloud 9.

These are just the starting steps for making esports more palatable for television.

And even the tiniest push in this direction will build momentum, viewers

and the pedigree of esports we see generally.

The next thing you know, you'll be bored senseless as the office bros spend all of

Monday talking about the latest Hearthstone tournament. And once we hit that point

you'll know that esports has made it.

Or we can just forget about this whole esports business and watch more dog jumping.

"It's neck and neck on the near side. It's Extremely Salty ahead then.

Now here comes the whippet, can it turn it over?

Not going to get there, though, not going to get there. And Extremely Salty take it."

Aww!! Who needs esports when you have those cute adorable pupp-esports.

And that is everything that has happened in the world ever.

For more infomation >> Esports on Television - On The Level: NG+ Gaming News - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Big Sean x Travis Scott Type Beat ''Game Over'' | Corsair Vibe - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> [FREE] Big Sean x Travis Scott Type Beat ''Game Over'' | Corsair Vibe - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Games For Kids - games for kids to play - kids games - game - Cooking in the kitchen #2🍪👩‍🍳👨‍🍳 - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> Games For Kids - games for kids to play - kids games - game - Cooking in the kitchen #2🍪👩‍🍳👨‍🍳 - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Words "Float Goal" By Wonster Words Educational Fun Game - Duration: 3:02.

Learn Words "Float Goal" By Wonster Words Educational Fun Game

Learn Words "Float Goal" By Wonster Words Educational Fun Game

For more infomation >> Learn Words "Float Goal" By Wonster Words Educational Fun Game - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nova Fans Take To The Streets After Championship Game Victory - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Nova Fans Take To The Streets After Championship Game Victory - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fans fill Crisler Center for NCAA championship game - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Fans fill Crisler Center for NCAA championship game - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

This is how the game can IMPROVE!!! - Duration: 9:28.

For more infomation >> This is how the game can IMPROVE!!! - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Play this Game! The Elusive Letter G - Duration: 0:45.

[upbeat music]

For more infomation >> Play this Game! The Elusive Letter G - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kids funny videos children's funny games Johnny Johnny children's rhymes - Duration: 12:19.

Kids funny videos children's funny games Johnny Johnny children's rhymes

For more infomation >> Kids funny videos children's funny games Johnny Johnny children's rhymes - Duration: 12:19.

-------------------------------------------

Dumb Ways To Die 2 The Games - Duration: 0:56.

History Edit As revealed on the shop page, Loopy's childhood was mostly spent alone in the house, with only the television as company. He was exposed to the sports stars receiving attention and glory, and hence he was convinced he could achieve what the stars could do. Loopy, however, wasn't really talented and coordinated enough, and hence he frequently ends up in multiple injuries.

Personality Edit As revealed on the Dumb Ways to Die App page from Facebook, Loopy is an enthusiastic type and likes to think he could likely succeed in sports, and hence tends to overestimate and push himself really hard. However, Loopy is somehow awkward, and extremely accident prone, tending to get injuries in dumbest ways possible – this is evident in the first trailer for the games.

DWTD2 LoopyWarmup.jpeg

For more infomation >> Dumb Ways To Die 2 The Games - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

CG Recommends Indie Games: The Adventure Pals | Giraffes & Hotdogs! | Review - Duration: 6:02.

Hello and welcome to ClemmyGames Recommends The Adventure Pals, a whimsical platformer

about friendship, love, exploration, giraffes and hotdogs, developed by Massive Monster

and released on Steam in April 2018.

For disclosure I received this game for free.

You play a Wilton, a young boy who is gifted a giraffe for his birthday which he promptly

names Sparkles.

However, the Evil Mr B kidnaps your father, with the intention of turning old people into

hotdogs for REASONS and you are off to rescue your dad.

We have your usual assortment of platforming, combat and puzzles, but these are all fairly

linear and straightforward.

However, there's something to be said about how far on the opposite end of the spectrum

The Adventure Pals is, as compared to the gritty, grim dark universes of other games.

It's bright, colourful, charming and just a tad nonsensical, making for a wonderful

gaming experience if you just want to unwind.

Don't expect a massive challenge here, but rather just relax and enjoy the ride!

The game is broken up into distinct levels, each split into 5 smaller parts, where the

reward at the end of this is a ruby, the main MacGuffin driving your quest.

Within each of these levels are 5 cupcakes and 1 sticker pack, where cupcakes can be

traded in to The Cupcake King, a magical cat

in exchange for a random cosmetic hat or a costume for your pet rock named Mr Rock.

Stickers are an added collectible, where there are 44 to collect in total, with a nice touch

being that the last page of the sticker book actually features characters from other indie

games such as Hollow Knight, Holy Potatoes a Weapon Shop? and even a shout out to Newgrounds

which I do certainly appreciate.

In order to first discover these levels, someone must mark it on your map which is most commonly

done through quests which can be obtain from the townsfolk.

For example, the mail eating postman wants a giant stamp, or the band of musical foxes

requires you to harvest some berries so that they create a magical potion to get in tune

with their creative side.

While doing these objectives, the ruby will naturally be at the end of the level, and

when 5 of these are collected, they can be turned in to trigger a boss fight, after which

you will then have access to the next area with a new biome.

As mentioned, this game is on the easy side so there are player friendly tweaks such as

a ledge grab, where if you barely miss a platform, Wilton is able to use the edge to pull himself

up, making for much easier platforming.

Also, as long as you have potions in your inventory, these will be automatically be

used if you receive a blow that would otherwise kill you.

You do also gain XP from killing enemies, and levelling up rewards you with an additional

ability, ranging from coin or XP magnets, added attacking capabilities of Mr Rock, increased

inventory storage space etc, and the level up animation is one of the best that I have

seen.

Gold is used to purchase items from shops, including one new sticker pack per new area,

but it is generally not too much of a concern.

The aspect which I love the most is the whimsical world that Massive Monster has created.

As mentioned, Mr B is turning old people into hotdogs, but not in the gross manner where

he minces them up, since you do run into hotdog enemies in the levels, which, when defeated,

will thankfully, free the old person.

There are zombie pirate cats, a sunken city, and an interesting area where you are thrust

into the middle of a conflict between dinosaurs and toast, which is just as absurd as it sounds.

The writing is also light hearted and funny, filled with pun and jokes and ridiculous situations.

For example, after getting the giant stamp for the mailman, you are then able to deliver

mail to the old man in town, who is then elated to receive his copies of 'Sandals With Socks'

Monthly and 'Everything New is Terrible' Weekly.

You can help a body conscious whale find some confidence, escape from a prison, fight some

vegetables and perhaps one of my favourite feature is the bread puns from conversations

with the Toast People, such as Bun-derful work and Crust me my delicious friend, I'm

on a roll!

Also pretty neat is that there is a character this town named Gaston, which was, obviously,

French Toast!

Quirky, humorous and just joyous all around!

This game actually started off as a sequel to a Flash game named Super Adventure Pals,

but in the course of development, it turned into somewhat of a re-imagining and into a

full-fledged game.

I suppose it does share similar roots to something like The Binding of Isaac, starting off on

Flash and then migrating to another engine, just so that the developers can do what they

wanted to achieve with the game.

Perhaps not coincidentally at all is that this world reminds me a lot of Adventure Time,

the popular Cartoon Network Animated Series since the developer do cite classic platformers

and cartoons as the inspiration behind this game.

It manages to capture the weird and wonderful essence of child-like wonder with an appetite

for adventure, and in doing so has made one of the most warm-hearted gaming experiences.

For these reasons, The Adventure Pals is highly recommended, so do give this a shot if you

like what you see!

Anyway, that will do it for this video, thank you for watching.

Please subscribe to the channel, follow me on Twitter, follow my Steam Curator and check

out the subreddit to keep up with the best indie games and I will see you in the next

video.

For more infomation >> CG Recommends Indie Games: The Adventure Pals | Giraffes & Hotdogs! | Review - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Under Games & Patch 2.0 Announcement Trailer - War for the Overworld - Duration: 1:47.

Dungeon Management once again returns from exile...

Welcome back, Underlord, to the War for the Overworld!

Are you ready to try your Hand at The Under Games?

- A new single-player expansion pitting Underlord against Underlord

across all-new game modes!

Choose new Underlords, master their powers, then topple all

those that stand in your way!

If you feel the odds are not yet in your favour, cast your eye over

the wealth of features coming in the free Patch 2.0:

Wield the new Mighty Script Editor to craft complex scenarios or even

entire campaigns.

Pit your wits against brand-new Underlord

personalities - your foes have never been so frightening!

Or descend down memory lane with the Main Campaign,

remastered for your ravenous wrongdoing.

Keep your ear underground, and soon all will be unearthed.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét