Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily want Jun 28 2017

As we eagerly await the release of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, a series spin-off that focuses

on Chloe and Nadine, we at PlayStation LifeStyle started to wonder what other Uncharted spin-offs

we'd like to see.

We've been introduced to many colorful characters during our time with the Uncharted series,

and today's Top 5 is going to celebrate that fact.

These theoretical spin-offs are centered around the personalities whose shoes we most want

to fill.

This is Mack, for PlayStation LifeStyle, here with the Top 5 Uncharted Spin-Offs We Want

to See Made.

When we first meet Charlie Cutter, we're made to assume he's a bad guy.

He comes across a bit of an arse, and what he does to Nathan and Sully is unforgivable…

Well, it would be, if it weren't all a ruse.

Without going into details, as some of you might not have played Uncharted 3 yet, it

soon turns out that Cutter is actually a goodie!

And he's a useful ally, combining brawn AND brains to assist our heroes.

Cutter has a history with Chloe, as well as Nathan and Sully, so the potential for a retelling

of one of their past adventures is certainly there.

His fear of tight spaces could also make for some interesting gameplay elements, in which

he has to overcome his claustrophobia to save a life, or something like that.

He's also British and has a good sense of humor, so golden banter during dialogue sections

would be expected.

We know little about Nathan and Sam's mother; just that her name was Cassandra Morgan, and

that she was a brilliant historian, who had committed suicide possibly due to depression.

It would be great to learn more about her, and maybe her relationship with the Drake

brothers' father.

There's surely more to know about that.

We know that Cassandra was keen about archaeology, and that, at the time of her death, she was

searching for the truth about Sir Francis Drake.

A collection of short gameplay sessions as each of many key villains could do a lot to

expand on what we already know about them.

In the main series, some baddies didn't quite fulfill their potential, I know the

illusionist Talbot comes to my mind here.

So how about a bunch of origin stories focusing on the villains, giving their backstories

a bit more depth.

Multiple characters would allow for quick changes of gameplay mechanics, perhaps introducing

a fun rampage buff as Lazarević (La-zara-vich), and a more stealth-oriented sequence for Flynn.

Out of fear of spoiling the game for those haven't yet completed Uncharted 4, we'll

make this one pretty vague.

In the final moments of A Thief's End, we're introduced to a new playable character.

Following the discovery made towards the end of the epilogue, this character could feel

inspired to go off on their own adventure, something that would probably be better explored

in a full sequel, but a spin-off could certainly do.

Though we're sure Chloe and Nadine will make for a fun duo in The Lost Legacy, we

can't help but think that Sully and Sam would be well-suited to a spin-off of their

own.

Following the events of Uncharted 4, it seems like the pair are planning some kind of partnership,

hungry for more treasure hunts.

Sully is a fan-favorite character, who deserves more time in the spotlight, and Sam made a

great impression during A Thief's End -- he wasn't just a copy and paste of Nathan -- so

we're sure fans would love to see more of them both.

And so those are the Top 5 Uncharted Spin-Offs We Want to See Made.

Let us know your choices in the comments section down below!

If you enjoyed this video, hit the Like button, and be sure to subscribe if you haven't

already.

This has been Mack, for PlayStation LifeStyle, goodbye.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Uncharted Spin-Offs We Want to See Made - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

I want to be - Duration: 3:41.

I want to be the person in my poems, immersed into these moments, and impressed

into the prose, imperfect but authentic, embedded in the flow

frozen in the motion inspiration as its spoke, sent into the sentence intercepted by the

mode enchanted by the dancing, transcending and

transposed the only time I'm whole is when my hands are

holding hope, when I'm handling the sound i send inside

these little notes, dangling entangled in composing I'm composed,

as opposed to when I'm posing as a person as a hoax

my home is here, amidst acoustic puzzles i find peace

cast into this act with these syllabic soliloquies aghast when i step back to catch my breath

and then i breathe and realities amassed these masterpiece catastrophes

I'm actually abashed by how impassioned i can get

when i factor in the fact that i craft just to forget

the disaster of my day to day, my dashboards in duress

when I'm back to keeping track its just the F word in effect

I don't want to be that me sometimes, don't want to face the world

i wanna be above that bull, make something beautiful

want to be what i create, put me into these words

don't want to just endure, want to entwine, enthrall and twirl

escaping through the vents and the crack beneath the door

i can be both mine and yours its not an either or

this comes before its time, tomorrow might appreciate

how i weave a wave and web a wish wink and walk away

that would of been the perfect place to put this to a stop

but since this is where i feel alive I'm sorry i could not

it would of been like suicide i would of been for you

coulda shoulda woulda shut up I'm gonna continue

I want to be the person in my mind, the person i impersonate and personify,

the person persevering i personalized persistent and perplexing pressing play on

this device devised to demonstrate how to hurdle the divide

undevistate the deficit eradicate the cries discredit and decrease the detrimental lies

and decorate the wreckage with brand new you recognize

recycle all the psychological torture into torches

burning with the passion of unimportant torment to signal to dark skies, we don't want them

to darken mocking midnight with light, quieting silence

by talking when pressing this play button, i don't whats

gonna happen pretty sure that somethings coming and the

wonders thunder-clapping i mutter prayer under breath, its more like

demanding acceptance, exacting, a semblance of understanding

sometimes i want to be someone, tonight i wanna be something,

a piece of art stolen by some thieves working for the museum

sometimes i want to belong, tonight i want to belong to you

a piece of strength you can draw on, knowing, that your gonna get through

or a piece of paper you can draw on, or a pen your drawing with

or the inspiration your drawing from, to make something exist

or the art that your creating that no one appreciates

till its stolen by some art thieves, from a dark and lonely place

I want to be the person who is writing so I'm impersonating an impersonation of a

first impression i want to be the person surprised by what

I'm hearing i want to be a person but i find I'm disappearing

i want to be the person in some other persons art

filling up the crack in some persons broken heart

I want to be that person and I'm not sure that I'm not

but whats that thing they say about getting what you want?

For more infomation >> I want to be - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

When you a broke boy but you want to flex - Duration: 0:52.

Hey did you get that?

Yeah I got it.

Alright come pick this money up.

Alright!

Come on bro.

Come on Come on!

The wind the wind

I know I know

For more infomation >> When you a broke boy but you want to flex - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

NEW !!! Amazing Facts they don't want you to know about Ancient Egypt/King Tut - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> NEW !!! Amazing Facts they don't want you to know about Ancient Egypt/King Tut - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

DeadFox: "I Want To Beat Everyone" [+RU SUB] - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> DeadFox: "I Want To Beat Everyone" [+RU SUB] - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

YOU WANT SOME STUFF? - Duration: 3:04.

hey guys Jason here within this endeavor how's it going anyways making this video

for two reasons two reason yes only two reasons one is I like to fish we all

like to fish that's why we're here right fish to do some fishing yeah yeah yeah

anyway second reason is I want to give some stuff away do you want some stuff

want me to give you some stuff you do you got to help me out here second

reason why I'm making this video I need some help I need to figure out ways to

give some stuff away anyway what we're going to give away is wham wham wham

wham wham check that guy out taken by the box super shadrach boom what do you

think pretty cool big troubles on their world that thing

we caught a finger the other down it's bad boy don't feel too good

anyway I want to give him away who wants that you want that and help me out with

some ideas on how to give this stuff away all right second thing we want to

give away is I'm back haha boom check him out that is a gizzard

shad he is made by a company castaic I believe got a soft baits or

something like that I don't know but considered a real bass cool thing about

this guy is you got an extra tail I left the extra tail at home sorry but I guess

if this thing comes off we get to put another one on there but we're going to

play with this guy today we're going to put them on a pole or my throw them in

the water and see what he can do yeah buddy

anyway don't want to give this guy away so drop some ideas let me know how to do

a contest to give the stuff away alright one more thing one more thing we're

gonna get away I'll be right back

lamb I'm back just kidding BAM I'm back now check this out

boom a hawk hi portable fish finder you want this guy huh you want this guy you

drop me some ideas drumming some comments let me know how I can do a

contest on YouTube to give this stuff away

that is why I'm making this video those are the two reasons but I'm also here at

the lake I get to do some fishing so again hit that like button subscribe

share these videos help me out give me a reason see something something how do I

give this stuff away let me know it might ended up in your

pocket might end up in your hand might end up on the indio fishing pole

regardless drop some comments let me know how we're going to do this and

let's give this stuff away

For more infomation >> YOU WANT SOME STUFF? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Just Exposed Obama's Biggest Secret… He Didn't Want THIS Getting Out - Duration: 2:19.

Trump Just Exposed Obama�s Biggest Secret� He Didn�t Want THIS Getting Out

By Dustin Shelton

During this stretched out investigation between the collusion of President Trump�s campaign

and Russia, the truth is finally starting to see light.

Breaking news was recently released that proves Former President Obama knew about Russia�s

interference long before the election.

There are multiple investigations into the false accusations that Trump�s campaign

worked with Russia in order to attempt to get him elected as POTUS.

After finding out what Obama actually knew, Trump just released a string of texts showing

the world what Obama�s true intentions were.

�The reason that President Obama did NOTHING about Russia after being notified by the CIA

of meddling is that he expected Clinton would win�..and did not want to �rock the boat,�

� Trump stated early Monday morning.

�He didn�t �choke,� he colluded or obstructed, and it did the Dems and Crooked

Hillary no good.�

�The real story is that President Obama did NOTHING after being informed in August

about Russian meddling.

With 4 months looking at Russia � under a magnifying glass, they have zero �tapes�

of T people colluding.

There is no collusion & no obstruction.

I should be given apology!�

Obama didn�t �choke� but instead colluded with the Clinton campaign to try and get Hillary

elected!

Obama knew about the Russian interference but decide not to �rock the boat� because

he simply did not want to hurt Hillary�s chances at winning the election.

This is an outrage and should not stand!

On top of the obstruction caused by former President Obama, Trump went on to emphasize

the fact that there still isn�t any evidence proving collusion with President Trump and

his people.

It has been four months of this witch hunt and absolutely nothing to show for it besides

the fact that Obama knew Russia was attempting to tamper with our election and decided to

do nothing about it!

For more infomation >> Trump Just Exposed Obama's Biggest Secret… He Didn't Want THIS Getting Out - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Why I didn't want to face my limiting beliefs... - Duration: 5:02.

I want to talk about my limiting beliefs why I didn't want to create more in my

life the reason was because I didn't want to face it I didn't want to face

anything in my life and why was that because I was selfish because I didn't

want to I didn't know how to the reason why I didn't know how to it comes back

to the same point I didn't want to face it because I'd like to feel that way I

did like to feel that way because it empowered me to feel bad for myself so

other people would feel bad for me

because this is how I created my situations no one else created my

situations I created my situations when we think

other people create our situations doesn't work it didn't work for me what

am i different than anybody else I'm not different than anybody else I'm just

like you are I'm just like any person in this world it's I wanted to feel when

you want to change your life like I want to change my life so I can create more

is I started to face what was it up against me what I was feeling within

myself when I started to figure out why I wanted to feel this way things started

to change for me

when I started breaking down I'm not breaking down and evaluated started

breaking down means go to the lowest point where I was where else was I gonna

go there's only ways of going forward or

stay the same or even go farther back I made that choice when I started to

figure out that I had limiting beliefs things started to shift for me things

started to change was it easy no it wasn't it was very painful to have to

face those fears those limiting beliefs that was within me this wasn't one of my

most painful moments in my life was to face what I didn't want to face did I

want to be happy did I want to have good health did I want to be wealthy no I

didn't want to be because then what am I gonna do about my problems because I

wanted to have those problems so means I didn't want to be happy

I didn't want to be healthy and I didn't want to be wealthy

it's those limiting beliefs that keep us there means we are creating we are

putting ourselves back we are stopping ourselves means I I was stopping myself

I said to myself oh I can't be healthy that means I was telling myself you

can't be healthy means you can't be healthy I was telling myself oh you

can't be happy because you have this means I was telling myself

there's only one eye in this world and that's ourselves kick yourself in the

ass and say stop it to yourself means I told myself stop it and I'm still going

to say that I am still saying that Stefan stop with your limiting beliefs

stop blaming other people there's only one person and that's I everybody have a

fantastic day create the life that you've always wanted

For more infomation >> Why I didn't want to face my limiting beliefs... - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Lamar Odom doesn't want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian ever again - Duration: 1:34.

Lamar Odom doesn't want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian ever again: 'We have to keep our distance'

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian branded themselves 'unbreakable' to the point where they even had their own scent, but after the heartache, a near-death trauma and a divorce, and it really is over for the former dream team.

Lamar, 37, who is still battling his drug addiction and booze woes, has now ruled out any chance of the pair reuniting.

Earlier this year, Lamar said that he wanted his wife back after a successful stint in rehab. But as he's progressed, he's no longer interested.

Asked if he wanted to get back together with Khloe and he said: 'No. I say that with no offence to her – that would be the best for both of us. We have to keep our distance.'.

The couple divorced after allegations of cheating, with Khloe filing in 2013, it then took two years for them to reach an agreement and sign on the dotted line, with the reality star helping to nurse Lamar back to help after he fell unconscious at a brothel, which resulted in the former Lakers star suffering from a number of strokes and kidney failure.

'I wasnt in a good place mentally before the incident happened,' Lamar said on the Wendy Williams show. 'My wife at the time, we were going through some things. And I was in a dark place.'.

Lamar also revealed that he's no longer close to former brother-in-law Rob, as he said: 'We were close. He has a child. I havent met his child yet or anything.'.

Khloe is now loved up with basketball star Tristan Thompson and the pair have discussed having babies.

For more infomation >> Lamar Odom doesn't want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian ever again - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Harrisburg Senators Latino players all want to get to the majors - Duration: 1:04.

"We are all here for the same reason.

"We all want to play for the major leagues."

"We all want millions dollar contracts. We all want to be famous."

"We want to go back to our countries and be recognized. We all have the same hunger. We all want to arrive."

"You go to the major leagues and you know that you can help not only your family but a lot of people back home.

"The more you accomplish here - fame, money, statistics, record - in your country that helps more...."

"...not only what you get as a baseball player, but with companies and endorsements."

"You keep moving forward."

For more infomation >> Harrisburg Senators Latino players all want to get to the majors - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dmitry: Move if you want to change something - Duration: 1:53.

If you've been to army you know this feeling when you get this new shirt, new boots and everything.

And you are part of the war. For me it's war.

My name is Dmitry Datskov. I live in Odessa and I'm dancing butoh.

For me, butoh is something very different from the other things in the world.

You're getting out of nothing into nothing.

And it goes deep, deep inside.

It's ugly, it's non-acceptable social behaviour.

We have some guys here in Odessa that are interested in butoh. We meet twice a week.

I see them dance, I see them discovering themselves, getting into some states.

Some explosion is happening inside the dancers.

Yes, this is all about butoh.

If you don't move, there won't be any moving.

If you have to change something, you have to think of it in a way of movement.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét