Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Lifestyle Jun 30 2017

David!

You are too young

To understand the reality.

I have been on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg

and in Potsdamer Straße in Berlin

long before you were born.

And had coffee, sitting together at one table, with the boys from there.

Are you really willing to judge me,

my knowledge and my experiences

based on your reality?

That's a joke, right?

Just between us ..

I got a migraine

and headache from your video

Not from your arrogant entertainment and blah-blah

But from you

selling street-fighting as self-defense in public

I know both

Therefore I can spot the difference

You encounter a self-defense situation

with a fighting stance

That means you provoke and start a fight

I am sorry, but I can't see any

justification for a legitimate act of self-defense therein

You say, in a knife-defense situation

it is better to run away

But in your video you prepare to a fight the opponent

Who shall buy, that this is self-defense?

I .. absolutely not!

You show your elaborated

counter-reactions in fighting situation

with heroic self-glorification

But all real self-defenses

or acts of self-defense are based

solely on spontaneous reflexes, hello?

Don't you know that?

Hey David

worldwide

real knife attacks happen

with the intention to kill

What you show

is young rowdies

flailing with child knives

If you had any street experience

you would know

that you never

go with bare hands into a knife fight

Street-fighting is different

I hope

you will never have to experience that

My David

On the street, in an emergency situation

The general rule is

taking injuries is better

than a defenceless death

If you understand this

You can stop whining

I'm a looser

so what?

I don't care

If you don't see the difference between knowledge and skill

It is your childish problem

This is so not my concern!

David

be safe and happy

in your children's playground

amongst children

For serious reality

you still need

lots of time

I personally

have fought, what there is to fight

I have experienced, what there is to experience

I am just a simple teacher

nothing more

The question is simple ..

Who are you?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét