Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily plus Jun 30 2017

Should one practice more than one martial art?

Generally speaking, teachers -not all of them- would have the tendency to say

that one should practice only one martial art.

I hear that often. And the opposite has also been heard.

To practice a martial art in a continuity seems absolutely essential to me.

To practice one for three years, another four years and another two years...

seems inefficient.

I would suggest practicing one martial art;

but, at the same time, also others that would -in parallel or in crossing- other martial arts that would be practiced too.

To practice one martial art for a long time, is, in the end, to obtain its correct technical mastery.

From this correct mastery,

we will be able to work on finer details

that are on the space and time, on the mental state, the states of consciousness...

To start over a martial art is to start over with the technique.

So we're in re-gress and not in pro-gress.

On the other hand, as long as this guideline is followed,

it's very profitable to go see something else, whether it works the same way, to verify the principles that are being followed;

to check if the principles of Budo are the same,

if the timings are the same, if the states of mind are the same.

It's something that I, personally, have done.

I told myself "Ah yes! Here in Aikido it works like this, and now in Judo…"

and the form did not matter because what interests us is to go beyond the form

- to transform oneself is the goal.

So I would suggest that one could practice different martial arts,

such as is the case for a number of students in our group, here in our dojo,

but [it is necessary] to keep a guideline, which becomes our reference,

which becomes our base, which becomes the way to establish the knowledge.

To conclude, if we think about the great masters… there we have anything and everything.

Some only practiced their martial art; and they had a lot of success;

others, that I met, practiced their martial art in a very recurrent manner -for 50, 60 years-

but went looking here and there for other ways to be in their Budo.

I believe that both are truly profitable.

For more infomation >> #21 - Crosstraining - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

"Sobek" Ancient Egyptian God of the Nile | E.Q.Plus [Zoo God] - Duration: 2:32.

Chic and cool celebrity is the way I chose.

Hello!

I'm Sobek, God of the Nile.

The major river of Egypt.

I'm also the god of fertility.

Do you know how great I am?

I'm wealthy enough I don't have to work.

You can't do that! Go working!!

[But injuring him like this might get him to the hospital instead!]

New gen gods are lazy!

Wait! Who are you!? You dare scold at me!?

I'm Khnum, the god that create the Nile

What!?

So… I'm your father!!

Wait…what!?

I'm a crocodile but my father is a goat!?

This is too fantasy!

[It's really fantasy since you can talk.]

You're my father.. For real!?

That's hurt..

A father always remember their children..

But my son… he forgets me…

Oh father! I'm so sorry. It's all my fault.

[Now fantasy turns to drama.]

From now on I'll always remember you.

Beside.. what's your name again..?

Geez!!

[You have such a short memory.]

Repeat after me and write it down 100 times!

K-H-N-U-M

You cannot just messing around.

Or people will forget you.

Oh No!? I don't want to be forgotten.

So you have to make faith in them!

Ooh! I got it, father!

Make your wish and throw a coin. [Crocodile Farm]

Alright.

[For real…!?]

That's not the way a god should do!

I just make faith in people.

You're the god of the Nile, Think of what you can do with the river.

The Nile! I've got an idea, father!

Make your wish and throw a coin. [Nile river]

That's not what I mean!

[What's the different?]

How come are these stuff?

People gave them to me.

So now they give these stuff instead of money?

What will you do with these stuff?

Don't worry, father. I have an idea.

I will open a 2nd hand shop.

Such a brilliant, my son!!

[Crowd] Wow! 2nd hand shop

[2nd hand shop huh? You made a progress!]

Mom, that TV looks like the one we gave to Sobek the other days.

Just consider it as charity.

Zoo God also have comic book version!

Now available in bookstores and Online Shop at Facebook's page "E.Q.Plus Publishing".

For more infomation >> "Sobek" Ancient Egyptian God of the Nile | E.Q.Plus [Zoo God] - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

PlayStation Plus Для Ленивых – Июль 2017 - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> PlayStation Plus Для Ленивых – Июль 2017 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

DiY EDiBLE POPSOCKETS? (Plus More Cute DiY Popsocket Ideas) - Duration: 7:41.

For more infomation >> DiY EDiBLE POPSOCKETS? (Plus More Cute DiY Popsocket Ideas) - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda Demio 1.3 glx plus APK 02-2018 - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Mazda Demio 1.3 glx plus APK 02-2018 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDI BLUEMOTION COMFORTLINE Executive-plus pakket/ Priv glass - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDI BLUEMOTION COMFORTLINE Executive-plus pakket/ Priv glass - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Yoya Plus детская коляска - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Yoya Plus детская коляска - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 180 Limousine Automaat Business Solution Plus - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 180 Limousine Automaat Business Solution Plus - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI BUSINESSLINE AIRCO CR CTRL LMV TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI BUSINESSLINE AIRCO CR CTRL LMV TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI Turijn Airco - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI Turijn Airco - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Cabrio 500 AMG LINE Distronic Plus, Rijassistentiepakket, Memory pakket, Coma - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Cabrio 500 AMG LINE Distronic Plus, Rijassistentiepakket, Memory pakket, Coma - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Sportage 1.6 GDI Plus Pack , NAVI+CAMERA , ECC AIRCO , LMV , ENZ - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Kia Sportage 1.6 GDI Plus Pack , NAVI+CAMERA , ECC AIRCO , LMV , ENZ - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza ST 1.2tdi e-ecomotive copa plus CLIMA NAVI - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Seat Ibiza ST 1.2tdi e-ecomotive copa plus CLIMA NAVI - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 5-DRS Plus Pack 7-JR.GARANTIE - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 5-DRS Plus Pack 7-JR.GARANTIE - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 180 Limousine Automaat Business Solution Plus - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 180 Limousine Automaat Business Solution Plus - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI Turijn Airco - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf Plus 1.9 TDI Turijn Airco - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Baby Deer Encounter! New 2017 - Plus things you should know about Newborn Fawns/myths - Duration: 6:23.

Amazing Baby Deer Encounter! New 2017 - Plus Things you should know about newborn Fawns and Myths

what's going on guys I'm out here walking around the reason I'm whispering

I'm in the woods here is there's two little fawns right over here and I don't

know where mom is but I'm sure she's close

typically the does actually leave their fawns for the first three weeks and only

come back two to three times a day feeding and cleaning but it will stay

within like a hundred two hundred fifty yards something like so if be extra

careful when were over here home because mom will if she catches us

she will um she'll come after me so I'm gonna just keep my eyes peeled just

important another thing you need to keep in mind is it's okay to touch these guys

you know a lot of people freak out you know don't touch him because bonds

are born with no smell and that's correct they are born with no smell

however um keep in mind what kind of smell it is it's a they're born with no

deer smell so when we touch them putting on a human scent on to them so depending

on where you live or type of predators you have here on in the Blue Ridge of

Virginia you know we've got coyotes foxes bobcats and things of that nature

and those type of animals are typically scared of humans so those animals don't

identify our smell with a food source so it's okay to touch them I mean I

wouldn't go overboard the big thing is you don't want to pick them up you may

hurt them they're very fragile at this age

anyway let's get over here and take a look at them I can't wait to show you

keep you two little guys or just hold ya

don't were just born weren't you where's mama

because hey come here come here look at you oh my goodness yes you can

barely walk yeah where's mom yeah oh my what are you

doing little fella

yeah we'll see you mama anywhere about us sit down man so amazing you do

amazing yeah yeah just hanging out with me huh yeah it's incredible you know one

of the most important things to remember when you're around these locales is not

to imprint with them and what I mean by that is the mom the dough usually

imprints with the fawn really fast within the first you know one to two

hours but it takes these little guys it takes them it can take as long as five

days so that's the most important thing we don't want to interrupt that process

yeah I mean this one here still too wet a little bit

here

or you licked me

I hate to leave them but it is nature so you kind of got to let nature do its

thing I'm sure mom's clothes although Kahn

surprised me she hadn't come after me here to try to run me off so I'm gonna

walk away and see if she'll come out and and I mean they're just right there I'm

gonna walk away and see if mom will come out take care of them so I got to make

this quick the storms coming but I did just want to say real quick I mean how

cool is that to be able to get out and get into the woods and have experiences

like that you know one on one basic liquids nature it's tremendous as far as

I'm concerned and it's a great way to live it's one of things I like about

living in the mountains is the ability to do that actually get out and plug in

so to speak unplugged from society and plug into to nature for me it is it's

just super important to do that it measures are saying sometimes we have

to slow down to speed up and I believe that's really what I'm doing when I get

out into the woods I'm slowing down and I'm learning and I'm speeding up as a

result yeah so that's it but before I get rained on um I guess oughta wrap it

up got to go see you later bye thanks for watching

if you liked that video leave a comment tell me what you're thinking give it a

thumbs up please don't forget to subscribe now talk to you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét