Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily auto Jun 28 2017

Is it going to work?

A very good morning !

Yeah!

Yes! Nice. Good morning!

I already said that I'm going to do something nice. When I say that, I actually mean it.

The problem is that it's very hot outside and my dad was supposed to go with us.

But he cancelled because it's so hot.

I get it, too bad! It's Bryan, Dionne and me.

We are going.

I called Rocco but he couldn't make it.

Hey!

We did a lot of work this morning.

The people who are watching are seeing now what's going to happen.

Tell me what we are going to do.

Here stands an beautiful car that isn't allowed to drive on a highway.

And we are nog putting the car in the car consume.

So we are going to smash this car.

With moker's and hammer's.

This one is already smashed.

I can't do that either.

What an party!

Bryan is ready!

Okay guy's, it's simple. We need to smash this car.

3,2,1.

It's not that easy!

Yes!

This is what's left from the car..

It's fucking awesome.

It was hard to do in 25 degrees.

Thank you. No problem.

Thanks! You to.

We are tired.

If you also want to do it.

I'm not getting payed for this.

I think it's a nice activity.

I think it's nice to show it.

Everyone is getting sponsored, well I'm not.

We are going home.

Well, the car smash was a nice activity.

It was hard to do, but very fun!

We are going out for a dinner.

With Wijnand, Vera, Dionne and Bryan.

And now we are going to the store.

I want a new camera lens. And you?

A new body/lens.

I didn't record at the camerastore because there where a lot of people over there.

Dionne buyed herself a new camera. It's a small version of my camera.

I've buyed a tripod. When I record Tony Talk, I'm just putting it down.

And then it's steady.

And I buyed a new lens.

It's a little bigger then this one.

It's very nice.

And you can't hear the autofocus.

And now I'm going to replace my old lens with the new one.

So you see this lens at 3,2,1.

This one is the same.

A little bigger.

And quiet.

Look.

We are going to eat for you.

For your birthday.

Yes, nice.

A little zoom in to your face.

Why?

See how nice it is.

Go away!

I don't like it.

Let's race.

This one is faster.

Don't do it.

Did you order the food?

We have a nice table.

Enjoy your meal guys.

Your camera is so different.

This looks so un natural.

Mais!

Bye! Bye.

I'm so funny..

Do you want to say goodbye to Bryan?

There they are.

Bye.

Bye bye.

Bye!

I'm coming boys.

Yeah It's allright. I'm coming back.

I'm making a test shot with my new lens and lamps.

I'm very curious about your opinion about the lens and light.

On my screen it looks awesome.

I'm going to tell something.

I've got a nice day.

We've got that nice car smash. And we've got a nice dinner with everyone.

My mom just called me with some bad news..

About my granddad. He was doing well,

And today was very bad for him.. And you guys will think: Why did you not go to him?

I had a lot of things to do..

And mom told me that he needs rest and that he needs to sleep.

He was in a room with more people. Everything was going okay.

Today was bad.. he is back into a better room with more nurses around.

And he is asking a lot about me.

So I'm going to visit him tomorrow. Dad is also going with me.

I don't know what to expect. I don't know how to deal with it..

Because I don't have any experience with this. I lost my grandparents from dad's.

When I was very young. So I didn't realize that.

Sometimes I'm thinking that it could be the end.

And sometimes I'm talking to my mom and they are so positive and he is doing so well.

I've got a extra emotion.

And that's hard.

We'll work it out.

I'm going to end the vlog.

Because I record a lot today.

So guys, thank you. Tomorrow could be hard.

I don't know what I'm going to record. I defiantly am going to record for sure.

Thanks for watching.

Thumbs up, Don't forget to subscribe.

I'll see you tomorrow. Thursday.

Ciao.

For more infomation >> AUTO HELEMAAL KAPOT SLAAN MET BRYAN EN DIONNE | TONY JUNIOR VLOG #107 - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

Grand Theft Auto V Car Mods Customizing [2017 Audi R8] and Racing GTA 5 Car Mods - Duration: 7:14.

And ramen today. We're doing something slightly different from LSBF art but today. We're gonna be checking out the newest 2017 a

Oddie that was released on the gta 5 mod website the link for this car will be down in the description below I

Did go ahead and install the realistic handling line for it and all that so all that good stuff, so and also I?

Did apparently install their?

Realistic sounds, but it doesn't really sound like an audio if you guys listen to this quickly get out

And then we get back in then start back up again

Yeah, it doesn't. Oh, wait. Guess this this sound is supposed to sound like God, but nu we're gonna start heading out towards the

Sale we're Gonna be customizing this thing then we're gonna go test out the van woods race van wood hills racetrack

so yeah, and you

Today we can party school this way say guys will get now get back with the guys once we get closer to their

customisation

shop

Our guys are back um I just want to show you guys the realistic handling line here, so let's just pick

really nuts, go

You know and that just we just spin out there

Run this right here man. This thing is just lovely under

Misko's customs is right up here

Right here there, just make a left turn into here and head down here. That's customized this beast

guitar wait yeah

All right

all the guys are back just decided to go through the

Trainer V the Trusty Old trainer being

Sort this thing out since we cannot go in there

I'm sorry for that guys, but yeah, I customized it fully added maximum stuff say uh guys let's head over to the racetrack

Don't bother cutting out the part to the way stalkers. You can probably get there

Really fast and this yeah, let's see what this thing can do

oh

You know hold on guys just have stretched out one thing

All right guys are back so up in the top right corner of the mouth palin on the bottom right corner

We have the crew thomas brown so let's see how fast this thing can get up to

Get all the way you down bus

Hold up to 90 good Lord

And we gain there an amount lots of time guys

And over you now, so I make me do a couple laps or so in the van with Racetrack

Handling on is hard to oxy

Get over the way you idiots

So hey guys, we're gonna go in 3 2 1 go

Second trial this interior is actually quite lovely look at this

let's may turn on terrible abuse like this may turn on the beast the beast he has finally got to see me and

Say I see this let's get it this doing the same

Still not fast enough spun out again

Man, let's go ahead and freeze the time because that would be good as the four picks right right here

I'm up in the from that view from far away kind looks like Corvette, but it's not

Again this vehicle is lovely

Do some burnouts in the park not here

Let's go

Man this car is neat, and you guys that's Gonna

Do it make sure it like comes with scrap hit the notification bell if you do like what you guys see here

And I'll see you guys the next one take care

For more infomation >> Grand Theft Auto V Car Mods Customizing [2017 Audi R8] and Racing GTA 5 Car Mods - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI Airco/Clima Trekhaak Cruise 2005 Vakantie auto - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI Airco/Clima Trekhaak Cruise 2005 Vakantie auto - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Land Rover Range Rover 2.9 Td6 Vogue Navi Rear Seat NL Auto 20 Inch - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Land Rover Range Rover 2.9 Td6 Vogue Navi Rear Seat NL Auto 20 Inch - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.4 Turbo 140pk Cosmo *Zeer nette auto* - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.4 Turbo 140pk Cosmo *Zeer nette auto* - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI Airco/Clima Trekhaak Cruise 2005 Vakantie auto - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDI Airco/Clima Trekhaak Cruise 2005 Vakantie auto - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.6 SPORT HELE NETTE SPORTIEVE AUTO APK 22-6-2018 - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.6 SPORT HELE NETTE SPORTIEVE AUTO APK 22-6-2018 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2 16V 3D Color Edition ** Super nette auto en lage KM ** - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2 16V 3D Color Edition ** Super nette auto en lage KM ** - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra Wagon 1.7 CDTI ELEGANCE NEETE AUTO APK 1-7-2018 - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra Wagon 1.7 CDTI ELEGANCE NEETE AUTO APK 1-7-2018 - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Estate 1.5 DCI GT-LINE NED.AUTO, 1STE EIGENAAR, OPEN DAK, XENON, NAVIGATIE, Z+W BAND - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Estate 1.5 DCI GT-LINE NED.AUTO, 1STE EIGENAAR, OPEN DAK, XENON, NAVIGATIE, Z+W BAND - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.4 comfortline 5-DEURS AIRCO STOELVERWARMING PDC ZEER MOOIE AUTO!! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4 comfortline 5-DEURS AIRCO STOELVERWARMING PDC ZEER MOOIE AUTO!! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI HYBRID HIGHLINE NL auto/Nav/climate - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 TSI HYBRID HIGHLINE NL auto/Nav/climate - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 COOPER CHILI /115.000 Km/Airco/17inch/Cruise/NL-Auto/NAP/Garantie - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 COOPER CHILI /115.000 Km/Airco/17inch/Cruise/NL-Auto/NAP/Garantie - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Generate Free Bitcoin Auto Adder Wallet Stealer Software 2017 Bot 0.9 BTC a Day - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Generate Free Bitcoin Auto Adder Wallet Stealer Software 2017 Bot 0.9 BTC a Day - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Grand Theft Auto V Car Shopping - Duration: 15:00.

5,000 Likes Get It!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét