Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily car Aug 5 2018

This Mini has been turned into a desk.

This Fiat 500 is now a bar.

There is even storage space for linens under the hood of this Mercedes bed.

Martin Schlund re-engineers cars as furniture!

"It combines two passions of mine - old cars and idiosyncratic interior design."+++

Schlund studied archaeology, not mechanics or panel-beating.

Working on old cars used to be just a hobby.

He'd rebuild old camper vans with his father.

But seven years ago his passion became his job.

Each piece is crafted by hand.

This one has been commissioned by an Australian businessman.

The desk will be for his shop.

It is based on a true classic from 1973.

"It is one of my favorite models -- a Mercedes W108, an S-class from the sixties and seventies.

Its form is wonderfully baroque, with lots of chrome.

It has lovely curves.

It is a fantastic car."

Customers can bring their own cars for remodelling.

Or, when they can't bear to let their beloved vehicles go, Martin Schlund will find one

for them.

He hunts down the right model and year on the Internet.

Before getting down to work, he makes a sketch to show the clients.

"The clients are always very involved.

It is important for them because these are very personal, commissioned works.

Not everyone needs a piece of car furniture, but if you do, it's important you get exactly

what you want.

The customer chooses the colour, the car, the kind of furniture, materials and features.

My job is to make their wishes a reality."

Martin Schlund only does commissioned work, nothing on spec.

He's the only auto-furniture maker in Germany.

Demand is strong and he has clients all over the world.

Here he's making a wardrobe out of the back of an old VW van.

For this particular customer, he made one once before, the very first of his career.

And this will be the end product.

"The biggest challenge in reworking cars into furniture is to make it work as furniture.

Cars are built for a very different purpose.

They're not made to be a wardrobe.

So I have to work on the panels and stabilise them.

Plus, it all has to look good and still resemble a car."

The master craftsman has re-engineered more than one hundred vehicles.

A Schlund original costs between two and six thousand euros.

He's furnished six rooms in a hotel in Böblingen, a small town near Stuttgart.

Each room has

a different theme.

For more infomation >> Ask a Designer: How to turn cars into furniture - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

how to judge left side of car | how to judge left side of car while driving - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> how to judge left side of car | how to judge left side of car while driving - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Ford Fordor 1942 Staff Car - US Army Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Ford Fordor 1942 Staff Car - US Army Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Ford Fordor Police Car Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Ford Fordor Police Car Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Coca Cola Powered Car from Cans - Duration: 2:41.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> DIY Coca Cola Powered Car from Cans - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Ford Fordor Police Car Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Ford Fordor Police Car Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Ford Fordor 1942 Staff Car - US Army Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Ford Fordor 1942 Staff Car - US Army Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Amazing F1 Car From DC Motor | Electric F1 Car Battery - Duration: 8:29.

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

If You Like This Video! Like and Subscribe My Channal:))

For more infomation >> How To Make Amazing F1 Car From DC Motor | Electric F1 Car Battery - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

White Camel Stuck into A Car | Oonth Gari Mein Phas Gya- Near Tool Plaza | 4 August 2018 | Kaisa Dia - Duration: 0:48.

SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL

For more infomation >> White Camel Stuck into A Car | Oonth Gari Mein Phas Gya- Near Tool Plaza | 4 August 2018 | Kaisa Dia - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

POLISH CAR CHAMPIONSHIP: New trophies to my collection! | GOSIA RDEST - Duration: 4:27.

Another Sunday - another video!

Thank you very much for all of you comments, likes, shares and subscribing my channel!

I am really grateful for your warm welcome here on Youtube! Thanks a lot for that!❤️

So now let me take you to Poznan! (where is the only race track in Poland)

Are you ready for WSMP (Polish Touring Car Championship)?

In today's episode I will show you how Polish Touring Car Championship looks like.

So we are on our way to Tor Poznań. The only race track in Poland.

Track is placed in a small village - Przeźmierowo.

Proper history stands behind this race track.

Today we will have 2 on track activities - qualifying and race.

Race lasts 25 minutes plus 1 lap.

Here we are.

Morning everyone!

Hello guys! What are you up to?

That is the person that is spying us all the time! He is even following us once we are driving a bus!

I am just observing and admiring.

Just finished my qualifying.

It is unbelievably hot today. I am sweating a lot...

I did really good lap time. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU GUYS!

Did my personal best today! Twice in a row, so that cannot be a coincidence.

Two gold trophies!

This one for 7th and this one for 8th round of Polish Touring Car Championship.

Two second places. First one was out of my reach.

I was doing my best but it was impossible for me to catch up with BMW in front.

Summing up - races were successful.

Proper amount of kilometers behind steering wheel of Seat Leon Racer done.

Massive thanks to my amazing team for great car preparation.

Two best mechanics - Marcin and Jacek.

Of course I would like to thank also my great engineer - Barti (check his Instagram).

DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL!

All you need to do is to press red button below.

When button is grey everything is fine then. :)

Also I would be very happy if you would leave some likes and comments below.

And thats it for today. See you next week!

Again.

You can find me also on Facebook and Instagram.

See you next week!🚗💨

For more infomation >> POLISH CAR CHAMPIONSHIP: New trophies to my collection! | GOSIA RDEST - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What I Think About Buying a Used Electric Car and More - Duration: 3:51.

rev up your engines, berry mo Gary, what do you think about

electric cars, what do you think by buying a used electric car, okay

well that's a good question because one, electric cars are simpler, realize their

motor is an electric motor, they don't need a transmission, so they're much simpler

vehicles, of course realize there's not that many places you can recharge them

when you're traveling, so you gotta take that into consideration,

but then you say what do you think about buying a used electric car, okay that in

itself may not be a bad idea, for one main reason is, they lose the values

pretty fast, and so if somebody buys an electric car for say 35 grand and it's

used, you might be able to get it from 15 or so, because they're not all that popular

so if you're gonna buy an electric car, like I say they are simpler cars

there's less things to break, buying a used one like that might be a really

good idea, I don't advise buying used hybrid cars, because they're too complicated

they got a gas engine, they got an electric engine, they switch back and

forth, but an electric car that's full electric, buying one uses probably the

smartest idea if you want an electric car, Night Rider says, Scotty

I have an 2005 Civic, when I'm driving and give it gas, it feels it revs up but it

doesn't take off, okay let's pray you have a standard

transmission, because if you have a standard transmission Civic and it revs

up but it doesn't take off, it means your clutch is worn out and it's time for a

new clutch, but on the other hand if you have an automatic transmission Civic and

it revs up and it doesn't take off, you need a transmission overhaul and on the

Hondas, you're gonna spend anywhere from three thousand dollars up, to have a full

overhaul done on a Honda automatic transmission they're weak transmissions

and they're very complicated and they're very expensive to work on, because

they're not like other cars, other automatic transmissions have an oil pan

on the bottom, you can drop the oil pan get to a lot of parts, Honda's don't you

got to take them apart like a motorcycle transmission, take them off the car and

then split the cases, it's a very expensive endeavor to do something like that,

Joseph Proyas says, Scotty I have a 2001 Grand Marquis with one hundred nine

thousand miles on it, it runs great the frame is great, but it needs a front-end

rebuild do you think it's worth it and how much are parts and labor

if it runs great and it's in good shape and it's only got one hundred nine

thousand miles, yes go ahead and fix it, now of course I can't give you a quote

without seeing the car, it depends on what needs to be rebuilt, but they made an

awful lot of those things, there's a big aftermarket, you don't have to go to Ford

and buy an expensive a-frame, you can get aftermarket ones that work perfectly

fine, and go that route and if you want to do it yourself watch my videos on

front end work, or if you're going to a mechanic

ask them what parts he's gonna use, how much labor he's gonna charge and see what

the prices are in your area, Steve morse says, Scotty I have twenty thousand dollars

to spend on a used car, quality and serviceability are key with decent

gas mileage, what make model year do you recommend, okay twenty thousand, hey get a

nice used Cmary if you want a nice car, now if you can find a Lexus for the same

price, what the heck I mean I bought my wife's Lexus for four grand from a

customer with sixty thousand miles, but I got lucky, so you know a nice Camry or if

you want a smaller car, get a Corolla those things can last a really long time

and there's plenty of them out there, my advice though is try to get it from a

private individual, because if you go to these car Lots they always ask really

high dollar, because generally they're financing it and they're gonna charge

you more since they're financing, and if you got 20 grand to plunk down cash get

a private deal you're gonna get a better price that way,

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember

to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Here's What I Think About Buying a Used Electric Car and More - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

How To Buy a Car With Real Estate - Duration: 6:29.

Alright, listen up smartypants. You want your real estate to buy you a car? This

video is going to share with you exactly how I would do that. Dude, I am so proud

of you for watching this video because check it out, you're watching a video

that right now says, "How do I buy a car with my real estate?" Do you not know that

other people do it the other way around? Do you know that most people are like,

"Dude, I graduated college, I got some money come in or I got a good job let's

buy a car." And what they're doing is they're actually buying depreciating

assets. You're thinking smart, which is one of the first lessons my mentor

taught me. I drove up one day to his house, he had this big brand new boat. It

was like $600 bout or $700 dollar boat or something.

And I said, "Wow, that's a nice boat." He said, "Yeah, my real estate bought it for

me." And I'm like, "Tell me how you did that." He

said, "It's simple." I could put seven hundred dollars out of

my pocket every month and I could consume it on a boat that goes down in

value. Or I could take my money and I can buy a house. And let's say the house

produced $700 a month, his house did. It actually paid for the

boat. And his house goes up with value and it replenishes $700 every

single month. He could get rid of the boat and he would still have the $700 a

month. That's the difference, my friends, between an asset and a liability. The car

is a liability, the house is an asset. So, by the way, if you want to have a car

then you should buy it with an asset instead of actually just purchasing

another liability. You can get yourself swimming in debt, buried up to your neck

in debt. And so, what I want to do is I want to actually show you what this

looks like. Now, by way of bonus, my favorite way of actually buying the

nicer things of life is with real estate. And

like right now, I'm doing a deal. This deal is going to make me about $1,000,000

a year residually. Every single year. I'm really excited about this

project. I've never done a deal this big, I've never had a residual that big. I'll

check back with you in 6 or 12 months and tell you if the residuals as big as

I think that it is. But that one big piece of commercial real estate, guess

what it's going to do? It's going to pay for all of the liabilities and the things

that I want in life. How do we do that on a really small level?

Well, I want to tell you the story, "The Tiny Little House that I bought in

Pleasant Grove." That's a city that's two like cities over from where I live. This

was a house that... And I want to share with you exactly how I found this house.

Because I want to show you how you can get this car.

Those little strategy as a tip from me to you. I knew that I wanted to get a

really good deal on a house. And I had money for a down payment because it

wasn't my money. I bought a house before and I could take money out of that house

and I could put it into this one. So, I'm like, "Dude I'm going house shopping

because I don't have to pay. It's not coming out of my pocket. I'm going to borrow

from the house. And I'm going to let the asset buy an asset." Which is really

awesome, by the way. There's a... Should be a light bulb going on. "Aha!" Something worth

writing down. But here, Listen up. This is what actually went down. I called up 10

Realtors. I actually went online and I basically found Realtors or real estate

agents that specialize in finding houses. And most Realtors, they don't know how to

find investments. But I found... I come through hundreds of them and found 10

that used weird language on the website. Like, "I find good deals." Weird language

like, "I've got a discounted property or this is a bank foreclosure." This told me

that they specialized in good deals. I called all of them up. I said, "My name is

Kris Krohn. I got money to buy an investment property but I need to have a

20% equity position." Eight out of the ten said, "You're crazy. That's not possible.

You can't do that." And you know what? Nothing happened. That's really important

that I did that, though. Because it helped me find the two that said, "Sure, I can do

that." And one of them that day, went on to the M-L-S, Multiple Listing Service were

all the houses in the area are being represented by realtors. And they sent me

3 houses. But when I saw this house, I knew that it was the winner. Basically,

was a house that I was going to put an offer in for $150,000.

it was a 3,000 square foot house. So, it had a value at

the time of well over $250,000. Now, for just a

moment. If you buy it for $150,000 and it's worth $250,000.

Dude, I get it. Some of you... I'm going to have some

of you watching this video and you're going to comment, "I'm catching you in the

act." You can be like, "Dude, that stupid. You can't find deals like that." I'm like, "Yeah, that's

exactly why I find them." Because there's enough people like you that think that

way. Don't be that guy. Anyway, so I found this thing for $150,000,

it has a value of 250,000, and guess what I did? I used the hot money from my

other house, I bought it. This house after I rented it out, this house paid me a

$600 a month of cash flow. How cool is that? Friends, do you know what that $600

a month can do? I'll tell you what it did for me.

This $600 a month, I didn't use it for a car because I'd bought a used car and I

paid cash for it. I think it was like, $2,900 car. But you know what I did with

that $600 a month? I actually eliminated my debt. I use assets to eliminate

liabilities. When you have money, you need to understand this. You can either throw

it at your debts or you can throw it at assets that can pay off your debts. By

the time they're done paying off your debts. You're going to have a ton of assets.

If all you ever do is trade dollars for hours and thrown at your debts, then

chances are lots periods of time will go by when you finally get out of debt. You

have no assets. I've always found that I could make more assets and eliminate my

debts than just by focusing on eliminating my debts. I know that that's

controversial and for some people that really messes with them. But I'm not

following society's financial plan. So, the friends are you have it? If you want

to know how to get a... Have real estate buy a car for you, that's how you do it.

If you actually want to know, "Kris, could you actually help me go out there and

find the right kind of deal and take me by the hand and help me?" Check this out.

You know for most people doing their first deal is the most challenging. But

if you can do one, then you're going to want to do 2 and then 10 and then a

hundred and why stop? You get to create a massive financial legacy. You get to do

more than just have your real estate and pay for your cars and everything else

that you want. It can pay for everything and create the financial freedom that

you're looking for. Thank you for watching today's video. If you want any

help with that, all you got to do is head over the

website over here. Go ahead and subscribe and check out some of the other videos

that we've got teed up. It can help you continue your learning in this wonderful

world of real estate.

For more infomation >> How To Buy a Car With Real Estate - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

She Jerked Me Off In Car|Summertime Saga| Mom Debbie Complete Quest |Part 4 Walktrough #34[reupload] - Duration: 6:56.

HI LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> She Jerked Me Off In Car|Summertime Saga| Mom Debbie Complete Quest |Part 4 Walktrough #34[reupload] - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

3 children hurt when car crashes into Rancho Cordova building - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> 3 children hurt when car crashes into Rancho Cordova building - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tema Pretend Play with Magic toys Ride on cars for kids Power Wheels Sportbike Tractor Excavator - Duration: 2:39.

Tema Pretend Play with Magic toys Ride on cars for kids Power Wheels Sportbike Tractor Excavator

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét