Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily car Apr 3 2018

You were hurt in a car crash case and now you have to hire an attorney but who's going

to pay for that attorney?

Hi, I'm Frank Nunes.

I'm a California personal injury trial attorney practicing in the State of California.

I get this question all the time.

Join me as we answer this question for you.

Generally, in the United States, we have what is the called the American Rule.

Everybody pays their own attorney's fees and this rule applies in the garden variety, motor

vehicle injury case.

Your attorney will work for you, charge you a fee to do the case, the other side will

have an attorney work for them and they will pay their own attorney's fees in the case.

In non personal injury cases there can be exceptions to this rule when there's an agreement

for the losing party to pay the winning party's fee or if there's a statute for certain types

of cases or law that require somebody who sues somebody doing something wrong to pay

those attorney's fees.

Fortunately in our great nation, we are allowed to use the contingency fee system.

This is something that allows a single person to take on a huge corporation for some egregious

harms that were done by their careless action.

That's is where a percentage of the recovery is paid to the attorney.

It gives the attorney an incentive to get the biggest settlement possible for you and

it also helps you by giving the getting the best settlement for your case for all the

harms and all the losses from that careless person's actions.

As a general rule, each party pays their own fees unless there's an exception to that rule

which is usually found either in a contract or statute but in an injury setting, you're

going to pay your own fees and that something you're going to be able to negotiate and work

out with an attorney.

That's it for today's video on who will pay your attorney's fees.

By the way, if you found this information helpful, subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Why?

So you can continue to get great new content every time we post another great educational

video.

If you have questions, I want you to pick up the phone and call me.

I can answer your questions.

I answer questions like this every day.

You can reach me at 559 436-0850.

I'm Frank Nunes and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Who Pays The Attorney In My Car Crash Case? – CA Personal Injury Attorney Frank Nunes explains - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Body Found In Burning Car Parked In Bell Gardens Lot - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Body Found In Burning Car Parked In Bell Gardens Lot - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to Blend Your Car Photo into its Environment - Duration: 12:30.

hey folks it's Tom in this video I'm gonna show you how I got to this final

photo and if you'd like for this video please subscribe to my channel at

the link below for other car photography videos and of course follow me on

Instagram at tomenglandphoto so let's get started here's the photo I started with

and really as a first step what I wanted to do is cut the car out and that's

using the pen tool the good thing about this photo is the car is a very easy

shape to trace with the pen tool there's nothing really sticking out there's no

angles that are too difficult so really cutting that out and this is what it

looks like cut out from the background itself and what we're gonna do is we're

take that photo and blend it with another background if you're looking to

see how you replace backgrounds I do have another video on that you can check

out the link below and we'll take this this picture here and we'll blend it

with the others and we'll just bring that in and looking at this we already

have a pretty good start with that it's quite convincing already it's gonna take

a little bit of blending and the car needs a little little touch-up as well

now looking around here in the front here we'll have to touch this up and

this is using the the clone tool a couple other tools as well along with

the pen tool and in the back you can see the reflection of Griffin Motors we're

we're definitely gonna get rid of that and I'm gonna skip the step where I

actually clone out all of that and in the sake of time but it's really just

tracing around with the pen tool and using the clone tool to to patch some of

the areas there to cover that up and clean up the vehicle event

luckily the the car is quite clean the original photo was was quite good in

terms of reflections so just taking a look around this is before and after now

this is the the layer I took now looking at the back we're just going

to use the same types of tool on a different layer with a pen tool and

we're just gonna paint in and here you'll see with it with the windows and

what I did here now looking through the windows itself of the car it wouldn't be

exactly a 100% clear with the with the windows there there would be it

probably would be a bit darker in real life so simply what I did with this

there's a number of ways you can do it but making an outline again with the pen

tool and we're just tracing along the window here now we can make a selection

with this and we can paint over it with let's say a 50% brush for example and

play with the opacity but for this what I'd like to do is simply make a

selection and add a new adjustment layer and it's a curves adjustment layer with

that layer I'll just darken it a bit and bring down the blacks and this is what

it looks like here before and after and that's quite good

that's quite convincing there and with the next one with the back windows same

approach use the pen tool to trace around use a new adjustment layer to

adjust the opacity of that so here's what we got so far the image is

flattened and with that now what we're gonna do is add a little bit of

environmental kind of sand or fog or whatever you want to want to call it but

with this what I did is I cleaned up the back here as noted using a couple tools

and just simply tracing around and using the patch tools from from other parts in

the car itself okay so we'll move around just take a quick

look here everything looks quite good I was pretty happy with what the

reflections here some cars need quite a bit of touch-up in terms of removing

some distractions this one this one pretty good now here's the the sand so

let's say for example we are out in Death Valley near the Mesquite Flat Dunes

there probably would be a little environmental kind of wind

kind of blowing some sand around so I wanted to add a little bit kind of

behind the car but also in front so I have two layers here and one is really

going to be the sand that would be mostly behind the car and there probably

would be a little bit that kind of bleeds into maybe in front of the car

now what I use here with a new layer and I'm going to use a fog brush that I got

from Phlearn and the link for that will be below as well sample a color from the

sand in the photo and on a new layer just paint in some of that fog here

doesn't look too great now but after we have a little bit in we're gonna filter

blur and Gaussian blur we're just gonna play around with with the level the

radius here see what looks convincing I don't want it too much and that's pretty

good here and as a final thing just drop the opacity to what you think looks best

we don't want too much in there would you want it to be noticeable and that's

simply how we do that so with that I created two layers one was really for

this one that you see here and I created a new layer with a different opacity

using the same approach for a little more of the environmental fog that would

be around the front of the car itself in here just masking this out we don't want

it too much over the car so using a mask on that layer to just paint that away

this doesn't have to be very precise let's just drop this opacity near the

corners here okay and that's good and that's simply the process I use to kind

of add in a little a little bit more to the environment there so we'll just

trash out that's not the one that was just to show you how it's done

and with the too visible you see that there's some sand/fog in front and

back of the car so back in Lightroom what we're gonna do is we're gonna bring

down the sky a bit here now what we usually do is straight down but this one

here we're gonna actually do at an egg and you'll see why in a minute so let's

just bring this back down a little further and let's give it a bit of a

curve there okay that's good finish that off and with the adjustment brush we're

just gonna bring up the exposure let's just pump this up a bit and we're just

gonna with the mask off just paint in a little bit there and and with that we're

gonna bring in a little bit of the sun in this photo in Photoshop but I wanted

to bring out a little more of the exposure with this brush here all right

we're done with that we'll take it back into Photoshop and we're getting close

to being done with this photo we're gonna bring in a flare this is kind of a

flare reflection that I have and change the blend mode on this screen and we'll

move this over to the corner and you can play around with the levels on this if

you want Ctrl+L you can make it a little brighter but with the opacity as

well we can drop that if we don't want it too evident and really that just

brings in a little sun it's not much to the photo but it does add a little bit

that I like here alright so as a next step what we're gonna do now if you're

looking at the sand dune here it's a little dark I do want to bring in a

little bit more of the of the sand the fog just over that part it's a little

dark so we'll do the same thing will sample the color we're gonna use the

brush will use the fog brush again and

what we'll do is paint over this again very quickly so if it's gonna go over

the car a little bit here in the back alright great

well blur Gaussian blur that's pretty good yeah right about there okay

let's drop this opacity we just want it a bit just to bring up the shadows of

that okay there we go before and after

okay great so next up we'll just kind of paint this away as before some went over

the car let's just do this very quickly opacity 100% and painting with a black

brush and painting over the car okay that's pretty good

there's before and after okay great so with this layer we're what we're going

to do is just take this and this is all we need for this let's flatten this and

as a final step I'm gonna go to canvas size and I want to expand the canvas and

we're just gonna click here and we wanted to expand to the left and reason

being it's a little tight in this photo and I did want to give it a little a

little room in the left and in front of the car so with this portion here we do

have it extended we're gonna make a selection around this portion in front

we're gonna copy it ctrl+C and ctrl+V and I'll copy and put it on a new layer

and with this here we're gonna edit content aware scale and simply drag this

out sometimes this works better sometimes it really doesn't work at all

but with this photo it's it's quite flawless it looks pretty good so far

that's before and after stretches it out we'll just gonna flatten this and as a

final step now it looks good from a distance but if we zoom in to the photo

itself you're gonna see there is some stretching going on really with the with

the ground so we're zooming it's good there but here you can see it's kind of

stretched out it's not really a big deal unless you're

looking at it at 100% but we'll create a new layer and we're just

gonna copy some of this here using the clone tool let's just paint that over

here and a little bit more here Oh a little bit of shadow ctrl+Z get rid

of that we'll just paint this over and really this process is just cleaning up

the photo a bit and as a final step with this photo what I'm going to do is just

take out some of the gravel that's on the ground here we see some some

footsteps that are in the back on the sand dune itself and also the the

footprints that are in front here I think they're footprints so really with

that I'm not gonna take everyone out I'm just gonna take them out just to make

them a little more a little more random and this is just using the patch tool

same layer and we'll just paint these out and that's the final step so that's

it for the photo that that is some of the steps that I took to get to this

final image and again please subscribe to my channel for for other videos on

car photography thanks very much.

For more infomation >> How to Blend Your Car Photo into its Environment - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Deputies: Pedestrian struck by car early Tuesday morning - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Deputies: Pedestrian struck by car early Tuesday morning - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Car Crash Test On a Rubber & Concrete Wall || Explicit Dynamics || Ansys Workbench 18.1 Tutorial - Duration: 14:41.

Click On Subscribe >>>

Click On Subscribe >>>

Click On Subscribe >>>

Click On Subscribe >>>

Click On Subscribe >>>

Click On Subscribe >>>

For more infomation >> Car Crash Test On a Rubber & Concrete Wall || Explicit Dynamics || Ansys Workbench 18.1 Tutorial - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG | Greetings in English, Aussie Slang, Car Vocabulary - Duration: 10:43.

What is going on, guys?I Hope you're going well!

It's time for another vlog! It seemed like you guys who really liked the previous one so, today is Easter Friday

We've just driven back last night. We drove back from Canberra, so we came back. It was about I think 3 p.m.. I picked up

Kell we drove down, it took about 7... 8 hours, we got home just before midnight

So it was about 11:30 in the evening when we got home. It was a quite a long drive

We stopped off, did a bit of photography during sunset

I think that was in Glen Rowan, which is a place where Ned Kelly's last stand was. Ned Kelly

So check him out if you don't know him, he's a massively famous Australian folk

mmm hero

Antihero... some people think he was good some people think he was bad, but he his last stand where he was fighting the police

Was in Glen Rowan, I believe, so check him out. Anyway, yes, so it's Easter Friday today, yesterday was Thursday

We drove down after work, got here by midnight, pretty much hung out for an hour or so with my folks, got into bed

and now

I've been fiddling around with the podcast getting that ready for the weekend and

also hanging out with the folks, my parents, hanging out with them, hanging out with Kell, we went out got some coffee and

Now I'm working out what to do this evening. So Kell is currently downstairs getting some lessons from my dad

he's helping her with photography stuff and how to

Analyze the photos on the computer, and I'm probably gonna go catch up with my mate

James and his brother Dave so, you've heard them James Buchan and Dave Buchan, Dave his brother

You might not have heard, but James has been on the interviews. If you haven't checked them out, make sure you do

So it's going to be an interesting day. I'm going to try catch up with them

We'll see what happens, might get some fish and chips, but let's see where we end up. Vamos!

A traveller. All right, see you guys! See you later!

See ya! it's pretty funny, how used to me

my family's got, they're pretty tolerant with regards to me videoing and doing all sorts of stuff so I

always really

appreciate their patience

But yeah, so it's pretty funny that I go downstairs to grab the drink

I'm fluffing about, fluffing about is in not doing anything of importance,

And they just tolerate it and ignore me and let me do my thing

Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can

stumble out of the house

With all my stuff whilst also filming myself

So this is Ocean Grove, my folks place, pretty nice day, huh?

It was a magpie here coming across the road

Wonder what he wants

What is going on, Maggie?

A little baby one... that's gonna fly off

What have I dropped?

Okay, on second thoughts this was a bad idea

Alright, dropping things everywhere so the...the

Annoying thing about this car at the moment is the keys, the lock unlocks, but this thing in here gets caught, and I can't

Can't open the door so I always have... I always have to unlock the car, and then use this key to

Open the front of my car

Talk about frustrating just , just chuck my gear in

This is a typical thing that I do all the time, right? so

Let's see if you can see, put my pants a jacket top and a jumper in there

Because you never know what the weather's gonna do down here, right?

Sometimes it's... it's really

Sometimes it's really warm, sometimes it's really cold you never know what's gonna happen

So, always be prepared, guys, always be prepared this goes for anyone in

Southeastern Australia, where the weather tends to... to do these ones, tends to go up and down quite a lot

so

One of those things in Australia that you might notice as well in the car here

We have the steering wheel and everything

on the right-hand side of the car so

All of the the...that's not a gear stick, but the stick that for the auto car is actually operated by

my left hand and

The handbrake and all of this jazz here

So that tends to be quite different from other places in the world, depending on where you're from

Places like America. They drive on the other side so the arrangement of the car here is all

Reversed so they would be over here, okay?

So that's one of those things that we talk about culture shock people often don't realize that in Australia here

don't know if you can see

And it's probably reversed

we drive on the

Left side of the road, not the right side of the road

So that's a little thing that you have to get used to when you're here and also

I'm not going to be able to video when I drive because the police

somewhat frown on using your phone

whilst

Driving and it's probably worse than frowned upon

They will fine you, you will get fined so, another tip in Australia

Don't play with your phone too much while you're driving if at all

I'm not sure what the laws are if you can prove you're playing with iTunes, but definitely don't text or call

Anyway guys, let's get started and see where we end up. I'm so shameful guys. I'm so shameful

This is our evidence of last night's trip all the way down from Canberra, so we had a few stops

Got some junk food, Pepsi Max, coffee

chips

Yeah, that's that's a pretty common sign when you've gone on a long road trip

And I found this this morning, got this for Kell, little horse

Don't know where that came from so, sorry if the child who lost this and it was on the road

Lost it, but I found a little horse

Alright guys, so I worked out how to wedge the camera right into the front of the car's windshield and

Dashboards so, that you can see me whilst I drive and I can chat

So I thought we were just yeah chat to a little bit about the car. I absolutely love this car

It is a Ford Falcon a wagon

Really really cheap to fix so, if you guys are coming to Australia

And you want to get a big car with loads of room in it

totally recommend getting a wagon like this and a Wagon is a car that has obviously this space at

The back here where there's a lot of boot space as opposed to say a Sedan or a Sedan

Where the boot is sort of a separate compartment from the rest of the car so

Yeah, we've driven to Canberra several times in this thing. It's done hundreds of Ks, thousands of Ks, since I've got it

It's almost clocked up

It's getting close to 300,000 kilometers now

and

It's just a really really cheap second-hand car that works like a charm

Absolutely works like a charm, haven't had a single issue with it except the door

Lock thing not opening from the electronic

Device, the electronic beaver that I have, the little thing on my keychain

anyway

Open up guys. It's going to get better and better

I love this little beauty car, except too you might see the upholstery, the upholstery it's kind of fallen off the roof, but

Adds a bit of charm to the car, guys, a bit of charm, so anyway. You can see it's a really beautiful day

I'm driving up from Ocean Grove which is down the coast here going into the city

There's loads of farms either side of me here, so there's a lot of open fields with

yellow grass in it and there's heaps of sheep, heaps of sheep that are

Growing their wool. It's getting longer for the winter

There's a lot of cows as well, some horses and every now

And then you see a llama or two hanging out on these farms, and now we get into suburbia so, now

You'll see hopefully coming up the back here heaps of houses, and this is Leopold

Leopold here so

It's only about a half an hour drive guys, doesn't take long

It's just a quick trip up the road to go see my mates in Geelong and this is where I grew up

I went to school in Geelong so every single day for six years

I was traveling from Ocean Grove on bus so, obviously not weekend's, all the way up to

Geelong so, it's nice to be to be back. It's kind of I

like being back in this part of this part of Australia, beautiful place

So this is Geelong

All right, so here we are

Looks like James and Dave are both here. This is James's place

Let me just

Lock my car, and we can go in and see who's here and what they're up to

The bandit that I've been driving around, let's have a look see who's here and gotta get on the side. Don't go through the front

Hello! What's going on?

Say hello. Guten Tag!

This is James guys. Hi! How is it going? You probably saw him in the most recent episodes, interview episodes and Dave's here as well!!

Say g'day. What's going on? This is Dave. This is James's cat, Thomas. Thomas. Yep

This is James and James's fish in the background there. Fish, fish, fish. Yeah awesome!

For more infomation >> VLOG | Greetings in English, Aussie Slang, Car Vocabulary - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Survive Without a Car - Duration: 6:52.

Hey everyone! Bridget from Money After Graduation and I'm doing another

subscriber request video today and that's How I Survive Without a Car. So

for those of you that don't know I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada which is not a

super pedestrian-friendly city. For the past 15 years, I've been without a car

for 10 of them. I have owned a car intermittently over the past decade

and a half but for the most part I really love not having a car. I think

it's better for me physically, it's better for the environment, and it's way

better for my budget. On average, Canadians spend $9,500

a year on their vehicles. If you think this sounds like way too much it's

because most Canadians underestimate their vehicle cost by over $4,000!

When you add up things like car payments, gas, insurance, repairs, and

maintenance, parking tickets, speeding tickets, cars are costing you like $800 a

month out of pocket. It's true that there is a way to save on these costs. You can

drive an older car that's totally paid off, that usually has lower insurance. You

can do your own oil changes and save money there. But most people are not like

this. Most people go get a car with a car loan and then they drive it for a few

years and then buy a new car and just roll that balance still owing on their

car loan into a brand new one. That's my baby making noise in the background

as usual. In other words, going without a car can save you up to $10,000

per year, but it's not easy to do! Here is how I managed to do it

in a pedestrian-unfriendly city and why I'm so happy doing so. The first is I

always choose where I live in a very central, walkable area that's close to

work. Work is where you'll be going most of the time during your week so as long

as you can shorten that, you'll take care of most of your commute that way.

The other things I always look for is within walking distance of a grocery store,

usually three or four blocks or less, and also walking distance to some cafes and

restaurants so I can go out and enjoy things in my neighborhood. Once you live

somewhere that's walking distance to all these things, you will walk a lot more

and you'll rely less on a car. I've always found it baffling that a lot of

suburban neighborhoods are so residential and they necessitate having

a car because even if they do have stores and restaurants nearby, they're

like in a cluster that you have to drive to from your home. When I'm

choosing a neighborhood to live in, in addition to being close to my work and

grocery stores and things, I also want it in a very accessible public transit area.

Personally, I really like to take the train. I prefer it over taking buses so I

try to live within a few blocks of a train station. I can just walk there, hop

on the train and get to whatever destination I need to go to. I will take

the bus when I absolutely have to, but generally I try to avoid it. The other

thing is I try to live in a very dense car2go zone. Use a short term car rental

or car sharing service. In my city car2go is the primary one. I've been using

for the past five years now. I love it! You just sign up on the app, book a car,

go hop in, drive it to where you need to , hop out, and your rental ends. It cost like

about 42 cents a minute, I think, to rent the car so if you're going somewhere

that's only 10, 15, 20 ,minutes away, it's way more affordable than taking a taxi

and way more convenient than walking or taking public transit there. I thought I

was actually going to have to give up car2go and finally cave in and buy a

car when I had my baby, but I kid you not, the month that I had her car2go came

out with four-door Mercedes and I've been using those ever since. These are

gorgeous cars and they're big enough that I can fold up her stroller, pop it

in the trunk, put her car seat in the backseat, and away we go.

This has saved me so much money and I get to drive Mercedes, which is way

nicer cars and I would actually own. The other great thing about car2go is if

you're going to use it for an extended period, you can just keep the car for 24 hours.

I found that tipping point is three hours, so if I'm going to

use the car to run a number of errands, I'll just keep it for the whole day. This

has been awesome. It costs about $80, which you might think is pretty

expensive, but honestly even if I do this once a week it's still cheaper than

owning a car. If I'm going a greater distance, like to visit my family in

another city, I'll actually rent a longer-term rental from a car rental

place. I like to have a car wherever I go, because it helps me get around the city,

so even though it's a few hundred dollars, again, if I'm only doing it once

every few months it's still way cheaper than actually owning a vehicle. The other

thing I like so much about renting cars through car2go or other long-term rental

agencies is I'm not responsible for the headache

repairs or maintenance or taking care of them. I get a brand new, clean car

delivered to me and away we go. If car2go isn't available or it's not

convenient for me, I will call an Uber. Uber drivers aren't super impressed when

I walk up with a baby and a carseat but once they see how quickly I can get her

in and how good she is at traveling -- not really good at not interrupting me -- I've

gotten really comfortable with popping my baby in and out of Ubers and it's

made the whole city accessible to us. Where previously I was really limited to

the car2go zone or if there were no cars around and public transit wasn't

readily available I couldn't get where I needed to go. I find Uber is about twice

as expensive as car2go, so it is a little bit more out of pocket but I have found it's

actually my favorite in winter because instead of trudging through the snow and

then getting into a cold car, I can just call an Uber and it drives right to my

front door, it's toasty warm, and it's awesome for me and my baby. As of right

now I'm not totally sure if there are any consequences of going without a car

in terms of things like my insurance history. I have a great driving record.

Your driving record still matters when you're using things like car2go,

because if you get a parking ticket that's attributed to you. From a

non-financial perspective, some of the things I really love about not having a

car is just how healthy it is because I walk so much further than I would

otherwise. While I hate the idea of driving somewhere for 20 or 25 minutes I

think nothing of taking a 20 or 25 minute walk. When I was pregnant this was

awesome because they generally recommend like pregnant women walk at least thirty

minutes a day and when I started tracking that I realized I was actually

walking up to two hours a day because I just went to and from my office,

or to and from the grocery store, and it kept me really fit during my pregnancy

and also helped me lose the weight after I was pregnant. So if you want to get in

a really easy workout going without a car is the secret. And finally it is also

very good for the environment, obviously. I just realized my baby

move the camera. The less carbon emissions you personally put out into

the atmosphere the better it is for everyone so going without a vehicle and

using public transit or car sharing is a way that you can be more

and more environmentally-conscious in your own lifestyle. I hope you guys

enjoyed this video, if you currently have a car or you're going without feel free

to share in the comments below how much it is saving you or costing you to do so.

If you want to see more videos like this give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my

channel and I will see you next week!

For more infomation >> How to Survive Without a Car - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Johnson City man facing felony charges after allegedly stealing car - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Johnson City man facing felony charges after allegedly stealing car - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Animal Car Seat Cover - Duration: 2:59.

hey guys my name's Alex and I just wanted to do a quick review on this

wheel of animal seat cover that I recently purchased on Amazon now this

cover is super good quality and it came with the free travel bag and a fleece

blanket Koba absolutely loves it and so I'm just gonna show you how easy it was

to install so please keep watching all right guys so here's the bag it comes in

and this is super nice because it makes it super easy to travel with then you're

going to take everything out of it the seat cover the blanket and then put the

blanket and the bag to the side now just unfold the cover like so and then grab

the right anchors and push them in between the seats

then you're going to take the flap that goes up the back of the seat and undo

the plastic buckles and fasten the straps around the headrests then this is

optional but you can undo the velcro slots and pull the seat buckles through

then tuck the rest of the cover under the seat

next we're going to take our fleece blanket and velcro it to the cover so

our animals can have a comfy place to lay and you don't have to worry about

them sliding anywhere

then you can take the front of the cover and attach the buckles to the front

headrests and create a hammock so that your dog can't jump up front

and that's it you guys this was super easy to install no hassle at all and our

dog absolutely loves it as you can see this works with big dogs and small dogs

the quality is amazing so go check them out on Amazon this seat-cover makes it

super easy for traveling and our dog really loves it so you guys should go

check it out it's the we love animals seat cover on Amazon thanks you guys

For more infomation >> Animal Car Seat Cover - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Car falls on man - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Car falls on man - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Gemeos Car dicas e manutenção automotivo injeção a diesel 1 parte - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Gemeos Car dicas e manutenção automotivo injeção a diesel 1 parte - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Todd Hoffman Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 3:15.

Todd Hoffman Lifestyle 2018

Todd Hoffman Lifestyle 2017

Todd Hoffman Lifestyle

Todd Hoffman 2018

Todd Hoffman

Todd Hoffman 2017

Todd Hoffman Father

Todd Hoffman Mother

Todd Hoffman Parents

Todd Hoffman Wife 2018

Todd Hoffman son

Todd Hoffman Family 2018

Todd Hoffman Net Worth 2018

Todd Hoffman Car Collection 2018

Todd Hoffman Cars

Todd Hoffman Social media

Todd Hoffman House 2018

For more infomation >> Todd Hoffman Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Car Czar Pt. 3 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Car Czar Pt. 3 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

👀 AUDEW CAR COVER (Waterproof, Scratch Resistant, Windproof) AUTO/SUV PROTECTION REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 5:17.

well ladies and gents I've been looking for good quality car covers that are

waterproof and I think I found us a set these water proof car covers are from Audew

well friends I'm going to open one of them up i order two sizes we ordered an

extra large and an extra extra-large for two different vehicles that we have

we'll put the extra extra-large to the side so we have some more room some of

the things I liked about it they come with their own carrying bag so when

you're done using something to put them up they have any elastic time to pull it

underneath the car Senor what you know wind doesn't blow it off give it a more

secure fit they're scratch resistant they got waterproof buckles they're

they have double stitch seams nice silver color

seem very rugged you find one of the buckles another in here somewhere

they have snap buckles that are wind proof did you snap a money to car soap

you know in a windstorm they're dust resistant yes like I said before scratch

resistant wind proof I can't wait to try them out on our classic cars I don't

personally have a garage so we're going to go outside we're going to see how

they fit and we'll go from there outside have the car cover put it on the car see

how well she fits the car cover is marked front of the car I don't have a

garage so I like car covers on my cars keep the bird droppings the dust

this is the extra-large car cover

I see elastic band

it's up underneath the car

it really fits the core well

that's the odd new core cover it does have

the elastic straps to run underneath the car so the wind can't blow it off I

personally can't get underneath this card's lowered so you'd really have to

reach underneath the newer car stash spots in it for your beers for your

newer style bars they don't bulk up it is to be resistant half straps in the

front the buckle underneath

run them over

buckle um tighten them up

I found a couple of car covers that purchase from your local local stores

then I've come out and my core covers across town because the winds ripped

them off none of them had tie straps and they come with little strings you know

you're supposed to tie two ports to your car I personally don't want that I'm

sure you all don't either it is 100% waterproof scratch resistant

tear resistant UV resistant I personally like it I hope you all like it

I installed this car cover by myself little breeze out here very easy to

install by yourself just wrap the elastic on your car and pull it back

very easy a lot of these you know cloth fabric ones they just blow around and

blow off and by the time you get a corner tied the other side's blown off

better than a tarp I think y'all will like it give it a try thanks for

watching the review comments section below

for details please like and share thank you have a great day

you

For more infomation >> 👀 AUDEW CAR COVER (Waterproof, Scratch Resistant, Windproof) AUTO/SUV PROTECTION REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a HOMEMADE RUBBER BAND AND PROPELLER POWERED TOY CAR -Lastikli perveneli oyuncak araba - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> How to make a HOMEMADE RUBBER BAND AND PROPELLER POWERED TOY CAR -Lastikli perveneli oyuncak araba - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Car Czar Pt. 2 - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Car Czar Pt. 2 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Boy, 5, Who Was In Stolen Car, Returned To Family - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Boy, 5, Who Was In Stolen Car, Returned To Family - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Como Lavar Un Carro Mate - Chemical Guys Car Care - Duration: 12:13.

For more infomation >> Como Lavar Un Carro Mate - Chemical Guys Car Care - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

Never Just A Car - Duration: 12:05.

Consider the car.

Cruise, commute, sit in traffic, take a road trip, make out in the back seat, break down,

get pulled over, push the pedal to the metal, race, chase, crash.

The car has a ubiquitous place in cinema.

But why is cinema obsessed with the automobile?

One of the most fetishized objects in film, the car is represented more often, and more

diversely than any other form of transportation.

But to call the car transportation, is to misunderstand its role in film entirely.

The car movie, and the large car chase action set pieces are probably what leap immediately

to mind when thinking of cars in movies, and you could make a whole video essay about those

things alone.

But the space the car has carved out in the movies is much larger than that.

The car is a costume.

A character's car can tell you a lot about a them before they even speak.

In Nightcrawler, Lou's car is the main way we're shown that he's gaining success.

In Boyhood, the car the father drives tips us off the the fact that he's the "fun

irresponsible dad" and when he trades it in later in the film, it's an indication

of personal change.

A car can be an extension of a character, in

The Darjeeling Limited the brother's attempts to retrieve their father's broken down car

from the garage on the way to his funeral illustrates their dysfunction in the midst

of their grief.

In The Big Lebowski, … the destruction of the Dude's car parallels the out-of-control

spiral of the story.

In Taxi Driver, Travis' Bickle's Taxi is a high horse for him to sit upon.

It is what separates him from what he calls the scum of the street.

The car is a location.

The interior is a dramatic stage.

The characters can all face the audience and the scenes that unfold inside a car are as

varied as the humans that occupy them.

This forced intimacy is instant fodder for what cinema loves to examine.

Though equally interesting to the prying eyes of the film camera are the inescapable silences,

and the arguments.

Cars trap us in a box with other people who can't leave, at least without hurting themselves.

There's the tension of being forced into the back seat with a few unsavory characters,

or the joy of being crammed together with some buddies.

A car can separate a character from their surroundings.

It's a portable space we own.

It's a representation of our individualism, of our personal freedom.

In the car you get to go where you want to go, your hands are on the wheel.

You feel you control your destiny.

You get to put your music on.

That space provides a, perhaps false, sense of privacy shelter from the outside world.

Criminals feel free to talk business.You might try to hide in one from outside danger.

But that space can be invaded, revealing how fragile a shell of protection it really is.

And the freedom the car gives us can leave us vulnerable.

The Car as a location includes more than just the interior though.

The archipelago of cars in a parking lot are personal islands for people to gather around

for conversation.

Leaning at someone's car window puts you on the line between stranger and friend, waiting

to be welcomed in, or evaluating whether you'd even want to enter.

A character might remove someone from their car as an attempt to remove that person from

their life.

Or drive away to achieve the same effect.

The car can symbolizes youth grasping for maturity and trying to enter adulthood.

In Rushmore, Max's constant invasion of adult's cars is an image of his attempts

to be a part of their world.

In Lady Bird, Lady Bird's need for others to drive her around is an image of her dependence

and then eventual gaining of independence.

The car

is violent.

The trauma of a accident has been used endlessly as a dramatic tool.

A visual shorthand, it's a favorite of the flashback.

Vandalizing a car isn't an attack on an object, it's an attack on the person who

drives that car.

The car itself can become a way to act out.

In the Godfather, there is a motif of violence in association with cars.

Perhaps representing how changing times are presenting challenges for the Mafia, a car

is a dangerous, vulnerable place to be for a mobster.

Maybe the car harnesses some more primal instinct for the thrill of the chase.

It's a mundane and common place part of our lives that can suddenly become a vehicle

of thrill, a weapon, and gadget, or a detective's tool for investigation.

Enticing to the camera is the movement, the endless motion of the landscapes found outside

the windows.

There can be a dramatic inevitability to this movement, a feeling of something that can't

be undone.

Locke, a movie set entirely in a car during a single trip, uses the finality of each mile

driven to build tension.

But that movement can also come to a screeching halt, leaving people stuck, unable to get

where they want to go, creating some of the conflict and obstacles every character needs.

The obsession runs deep.

Even in our fantasies we cling to the image of the car.

We use it to traverse through time.

Even when society has been utterly destroyed, the car remains.

We consistently humanize the car and imbue upon it a personality and self, making it

one of the few pieces of technology we seem to consistently anthropomorphize in our media.

Scenes in cars have been shot in a variety of ways throughout film history.

But there emerges what I see as two primary approaches.

In the first, and most common, the camera assumes an omniscient presence around the

vehicle.

Impossibly floating in and around the car to provided the best compositions.

The second approach, rising to prominence through the French New Wave, places the camera

in the car, the viewer just another passenger.

But filmmakers have gone to great lengths to film the car, it presents a challenge,

but one that filmmakers are obviously willing to overcome.

I think the diversity of things that a car can be or represent, makes it a perfect tool

for filmmakers.Certainly, Hollywood's location in a city where cars are a necessity has impacted

the presence of cars in the movies.

LA writers write cars into films because cars are a part of their lives.

The world's empire of film had been located in a city with public transportation, maybe

things would be different.

Cinema is the technological sibling of the car, born of the same era, neither knows of

a time without the other.

How will cinema be effected by the way the car changes?

Will the arrival of self-driving cars be like the cellphone?

An obstacle that writers will have to learn to write for, something that challenges the

conventions of how transportation is displayed.

Whether or not it continues to be, the car has been a vital piece of cinematic storytelling.

In a film a car is never just a car.

For more infomation >> Never Just A Car - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Head on Car Crash in Slow Mo - Duration: 8:23.

- Hello, I'm Gav. - I'm Dan.

We're The Slow Mo Guys,

and this week on "The Super Slow Show,"

what have we got, Dan?

This week's all about vehicles.

You could say we're in the slow lane.

- Excellent pun. - Thank you. Thank you.

Excellent name for the week, I think.

Although our vehicles aren't really gonna be

in a particular lane, I would say.

More like to be like in a crumpled heap, I think.

Yeah. But crumpled heaps look much better in slow motion.

Dan: We're going to be shaving the top off a moving truck

and crashing two cars together as fast as we can.

- I'm excited. - Me, too.

( theme music playing )

One of the most requested subjects

for a slow mo ever since we started this channel

was a car crash.

And because we don't like letting you down,

we've finally done it,

and it only took us seven years.

Yeah, only seven years.

Mainly because I didn't want to trash my car,

and there's not enough room in your back garden,

and also you don't drive.

This is correct.

So we had a word with our special effects team.

They said we can get

a 25-mile-an-hour speed on each car

for a 50-mile-an-hour impact.

Yeah, we were like, "No, no, no,

We don't want a fender bender.

We want to annihilate the cars.

Can we double it?"

And they said, "Now we're talking."

So now we're about to film

a 100-mile-an-hour head-on impact

at a thousand frames a second.

And we've even got the tight angle

running at 2,000.

- Isn't that nice? - Cheeky.

Let's look at our setup.

People may be wondering

how we're gonna manage to crash two cars

into each other without anyone driving them.

The method we've got is we've got a tow car here, or a truck--

- Beastly. - Beastly.

And you've got two cables coming from it here and here.

They go from the end of the truck

through this pulley

to one of our cars,

and then through this pulley to the other car,

so they're going to come in at the same direction.

So as this car drives off into the distance,

the cars just get pulled straight into each other.

So this truck will drive off.

When it hits 50 miles an hour,

the cars will be about 14 feet apart,

at which point

this metal cable

will turn to be taut

and it's gonna unlock this

so that it doesn't rip the back of the truck out.

Quite a feat of engineering, all this.

It really is.

It's quite elaborate.

But it's gonna work, essentially,

'cause we need to guarantee

that they're gonna hit in the right spot

so we can get it on the Phantoms.

That's true 'cause one of our angles is pretty tight.

- Yeah. - Pretty tight.

Okay, so you're responsible for this car.

Yeah, I came up with a little bit of character design

for the guy who would drive this car.

- Okay. - He was a clown, actually.

Do you mean like literally or just an idiot?

No, an actual clown, a working clown.

He would frequently transport balloons full of paint, as they do.

Clowns are famous for that.

I'm going to put this one on the shelf back here.

All right. So that one should go.

So when it crashes, it gets some height,

and it maybe will come through the glass.

- Yeah, that'll be nice. - I like it. Yeah.

- So here's your car. - Yep.

What was your person doing for a living?

Well, mine was actually a fruit salesman,

but he'd fallen upon hard times.

So he couldn't have a cart anymore.

So he had to just put all his fruit in the car.

So it's like a 2008-era fruit man.

So these are slightly heftier than paint

- 'cause they're slightly harder. - Yeah.

So I'm expecting maybe some to go through the windscreen,

or something like that.

I'm just gonna lob them in.

Here, just straddle the GoPro with melons.

So we're up here. We've been harnessed in.

So-- I mean, if any car parts come flying towards us,

there's no chance that we can get out of the way.

Just have to duck, I guess.

Yeah, but at least we won't fall three feet to the containers.

That's true.

Also we're up here with the cameraman,

who's the only other person

that actually has a good vantage point,

but he can't look at it

because he's looking at us.

So we're going to take a bullet for Tony

if a tire hub comes our way.

So if a wheel comes flying at him,

- I guess... that's it. - Okay.

Are you ready?

I think we're ready.

- Yeah? - I'm nervous but I'm ready.

Okay. Right, three, two, one, go!

Off he goes.

- Oh, no, the concrete's moving. - Is that an issue?

I think so.

It's an issue.

- Oh! - Dan: Oh, man!

Oh.

That didn't work. ( bleep )

Dan: The concrete moved.

- Oh, man. - So...

the sort of anchorage point

on the concrete--

the concrete wasn't heavy enough.

- So I imagine-- - Dragged it.

It dragged it, like, 15 feet almost.

Dan: Because it missed our Phantoms.

Gav: I think we have to do it again.

Dan: Yeah.

Thankfully it'll be really cheap

and not a big deal in any way.

And just like that, some time has passed.

We have two brand new cars fully loaded

with the same exact items.

Yeah, last time we had a bit of a failure

because we had one K-rail

which was used as the anchor point with the pulleys on,

but the weight of the K-rail

was too similar to the two cars being pulled,

which meant that the timing was off

'cause they got yanked away,

so this time, we've doubled the K-rails

and we've also put three-foot pins into the ground.

So hopefully this time there well be no mess ups

and we'll get that exact perfect smush that we want.

And the drag of the K-rails

just slowed down the rate that they hit each other,

so now they should hit a lot harder,

right in the middle where we want them.

Good luck, us.

You nervous this time?

Well, second time's the charm.

And I say that because we can't afford to do it again.

So let's see what happens.

Maybe we'd be even more tanned and injured the next time we try it.

Right?

- All right, I think I'm ready. - Okay.

Three, two, one, go!

Gav: Keep an eye on the K-rail.

- Dan: This is great. - Gav: Come on.

Dan: He's bookin'. He's bookin'.

Come on. Come on.

( together ) Ooh!

Dan: What?

( together ) Ooh!

Oh, my God. Oh!

Dan: Look at the steam escaping from there!

That was class.

It was like the front of the cars burst.

Did you see that?

Gav: There was a lot of debris in the air there.

- There was. - I can't wait to see that back.

That went, like, 20 feet. That was amazing.

Gav: That went not bad. That is almost dead on.

Dan: Oh, the wheel moves, on the left-hand side one.

Look, the back wheels are off the floor.

Oh, look at that melon coming out.

So the back car...

Look at how high off the ground

the back-- the right-hand side car is.

It's just taken off.

That's great.

Whoa.

Look at the front wheel there.

It just gets smushed.

And then all these melons start flying.

And the melons pushed loads of shards of glass out.

So it wasn't even the crash that smashed the glass.

It was the melons hitting the glass that smashed it.

You would not wanna be in there.

- No, you wouldn't. - And I'm glad no one was.

Think you got a flat on the front of that one.

That is exactly what we wanted. Look.

That's the GoPro that was in the middle of the--

Oh, it's not even destroyed! Perfect.

- Gav: Listen to the hiss. - Dan: What's that noise? What is that?

I think it's the Freon leaking out.

I think it's the air conditioning.

Maybe you should sit on that car.

Then there'd be "free" on that car, too.

- ( chuckles ) - I'm sorry.

It looks like it's bleeding. You see that?

That's, like, pretty hectic. Isn't it?

All right, let's take a look inside, shall we?

Yeah, for sure.

Gav: That's actually given a quite nice, colorful paint job here.

That is an absolute fruit massacre.

Smells really good, though.

It smells tremendous.

It's like the mix of sort of

early '90s car smell and watermelon.

The amount that's just wedged up against the windscreen and the dashboard.

It's all smushed to the front.

I think that looked about as beautiful as it could

for what the subject was.

That's something I've always wanted to do.

What always amazes me is the fact that--

of how much power is involved and how much force

because can you imagine just trying to push this with your hand?

You can't do anything, but when there's two cars hitting each other,

it's like paper just being ripped apart.

At high speed it's almost like tin foil crumpling,

and then you realize it's bloody solid metal.

- Yeah. - Hopefully you enjoyed that car crash.

Feel free to subscribe to the Slow Mo Guys,

and we'll see you in the next episode

of "The Super Slow Show."

- There was sumo wrestling. - The magnet smash.

- The ice sculpture explosion. - Three-stone smash.

Aw, that was really messy.

I wonder. What's your favorite?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét