Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily MRE Jul 31 2018

All you know about Sweden is their adult movies...

And maybe you've heard for Ikea...

I bet you've heard for ''6 swedish girls on a gas pump''

Today is not about movies or furniture

Today we gonna do swedish ration,although we had it already

24 hour ration

You can get it online without fuss

Check it out

Ration is as Sweden.Very transparent.

-Random workers yelling about longer working hours somewhere in the abandoned compound-

Some badgers are yelling down there.

You can see everything trough the bag

This is menu (Mambo) no.5

Rice pudding with strawberries

Goulash

Swedes have put a lot of stuff inside so lets see

Bag has the carry handle

Bag is perforated for easier opening

You just rip it off

It has zip lock so it is suitable for transporting various stuff afterwards

Water,garbage....

There is a lot of stuff inside.Let's check it out.

These are the main meals

So freeze dried rice,goulash and chicken pasta.

Everything is freeze dried

You have to pour in hot water

Then you stir it up and wait for a few minutes

So some amount of water will be needed

We got spoon but it is terrible

Orifo... known brand for military rations

Ze Germans get small bags and here are big ones

Grape, apple...

We also got exotisch... which is the best ever

Orfange

cocoa powder.

We might not have enough water for cocoa..

WE got hazel nut cream

This is some sort of nut spread

Tune fish with lime and pepper

This is great stuff actually

I saw it first in US mre, it is very tasty. Huge.

Marinated beef jerky

Looks cool

Two packs of peanuts, roasted and salted.

Hard biscuit, protein bar

Raspberry energy bar

And also accesories.Coffe, gums and wipes....

While water is heating up we'll open things up.

LAst time i got peanut butter that went pretty well with this biscuit

You can always seduce swedish girls like...

Hey baby...I've seen swedish military ration review on youtube...

Let me see this beef..

Roasted peanuts sound cool

What else can we say about the swedes....

They are cold all the time but they have living standard...

I would like to hear swedish soldiers opinion on this...I kinda like it for now

Maybe some bread substitute is missing here...

But I like the whole picture

Marijan is on his period today so he is kinda silent

'' I just wanted to go to IKEA'' YOU PROMISED!

Stop bitching....we will go...You are behaving like a child

''You've also promised me meat balls....'''

You will get one big meatball later...

IF you stop whining

If you wanna learn swedish go to sweden and learn some

Or you can start listening to swedish black metal

You can always use word skol

If you wanna be a viking

Wen I was a kid I wanted to be a viking so I tattooed a Mjolnir on my leg

And then I've realised

I'm just an a hole from Croatia...

I haven't tried apple

We wont have enough water for cocoa

Not bad...

Google up Schlangenmann cartoon.

It is not for kids

Biscuits break up easily

Hard...

They are very hard ''you say it every time''

This biscuits break up as easily as Yugoslavia

There were some guys lately that were writing bad words about us in comment section

''You are retarded bla bla

You are just gonna get erased

We are ok with constructive criticism

I have never heard for some swedish specialty

BUt all this stuff they stole from other armies

They stole it good

Tuna is pretty tasty

But slimey

American is less slimey

Beef stripes

These are the best I had... they are not like car tire....

First beef jerky that I'm actually enjoy

Usually it is completely burned

This tastes like meat

Pretty good

We have Crombat tshirts!!!!

There will be link for tshirts in description

They are awsome

If you like our approach in spending your time on youtube

It would be cool if you could support us a bit

All this items are very fresh

When you are buying rations try get them fresh

If they are close to best before date....

You can feel the difference

All this things are very fresh and tasty

Try getting yourself fresh one if there is that option

Water is hot lets go

This is my first encounter with this company Bla Band

They so outdoor meals

It says Nordic food favourites.But my nordic favourite is still REAL company

There is wasp in my food

Should I drown her first?

''You haven't been stung for a while''

Well dear wasp I hope you've learned something

You don't go where people are eating rations

This is nice.We got some noodle like pasta

It is very dense....

I just hope I'll find chicken

It is very creamy....

Texture is very creamy and saucy...

But there is no chicken

They lied....

Blaband you lied...

No evidence of chicken

Who lies he also steals (Ancient chinese proverb from croatia)

And who steals he must be in Croatian leading party

And you hang out with him cause he has money

I'm in Croatian Retirees party

We are the future

Goulash has different look

Goulashy...meat, veggies, potatoes....

Not good

I mean it is swedish goulash... we have better in slav lands....

This has low taste. It has no kick to it

I'm not amused...

weeird taste...

Soup with chicken is good but it has no chicken

Wasp nest is last one

Rice soaked up the water

Strawberries are puffed

Sooo tender....

Goulash out

Chicken pasta great taste but no chicken

So...lies.

Rice is excellent...even better than travel lunch version

Very soft, tender and sweet...

Overall is ok.Not bad.

But if goulash is main meal....

And as main meal it carries a lot of responsibility

All other things are more than good.Fresh and tasty

And I will be going back home I have some swedish documentaries to review....

Next episode coming soon

Don't forget Crombat tshirts...

I'm off to my vacay...Will film cool stuff.cya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét