Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily life style Feb 18 2018

Hi, I've gotten many inquiries about my day.

– how do I spend my day how'd I get so much are squeezed into that week.

So I've decided to make a video out of it.

I'm going to use some time right now and illustrate to you how I spend the

7 days of my entire week and of course since I don't have a studio at this point,

I travel all over the place to make art.

I just got done at the Hui Ann Clan and I'm heading to Make It Share It for a figure drawing session.

The place is just about 500 meters down so thank goodness for that.

Welcome to Geylang!

I'm here at 540 Sims Ave

and there is a short pose session run by Make It Share It.

It's right here.

This means Monday nights.

So we are here inside Tanjong Pagar Community Club.

In one of the drawing classrooms.

It's Monday night and we have Jaya again to model for us - how awesome!

Hi, I'm Alvin Mark.

We're here at the design and animation Department of Singapore Polytechnic.

It's Tuesday night and it's time for some short poses.

A couple of us are here at the Federation of the Arts Societies in Singapore.

We're in this little container and we are getting ready for our portrait session.

It's 7.29pm, the model just arrived here we go!

It's getting really crowded as you can see...

...and on Fridays, they are my freer days because there are no drawing sessions around.

So I call them administrative days.

like everyone else I do my groceries, I do my shopping,

I go to museums for special exhibits,

I also use the time to stock up on art supplies.

Saturdays are event days.

There are so many things happening on this little red dot (on weekends).

This one here you see is a gathering with urban sketchers.

So it's always good to hang around people that do art in Singapore,

just to get an idea of what's happening in art scene in the region.

and of course in between I would be doodling and sketching while I'm having my coffee,

or while having a meal or when I'm even commuting on the train or bus.

This is roughly what I go through every single week.

Thanks for tuning in.

I hope you have gained some insight as to how I spend my entire week.

Tune in to the next episode!

This is Alvin Mark... ciao ciao!

Don't forget to subscribe! :)

For more infomation >> Life Drawing in a Week with Alvin Mark - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Akshay Kumar Biography 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Biography Akshay Kumar 2018

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Biography Akshay Kumar 2018

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Biography Akshay Kumar 2018

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Biography Akshay Kumar 2018

Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Biography Akshay Kumar 2018

For more infomation >> Akshay Kumar Lifestyle 2018 | Family | House | Car | Net worth | Akshay Kumar Biography 2018 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Night Market Life with TASA ft. Shilin Night Market (士林夜市) - 2018 - Duration: 9:55.

Alright, so we started here and now we've come all the way to Shilin which is

where the night market that we're going to go to is at, so let's go!

What's up everyone? So we're finally here in Taipei, Taiwan

I'm Josh from TASA

I'm Xander

We're actually here at Shilin night market

station about to go try out the night market right here.

So if you're ready, let's go!

Alright, hey guys! So as you guys can see, we finally arrived at Shilin night

market, and it's one of the most popular tourist attractions here in Taipei. As

you guys can see behind us, lots of people here and all the food stalls are

currently right behind us now so if you guys are ready let's go check it out!

Alright so we arrived at the first stall. It's called 大腸包小腸 also

known as, in English, "big intestine wrap small intestine." So yeah we're going to

check it out and try one of them right now.

It's actually really hot, but super good. So on the outside, you have a rice intestine. So

I believe it's actually an intestine casing filled with rice. Inside, you have

a pork sausage with some sauce, cucumbers. All together, it's actually a really good

combination and it's super good, and you guys should try it at Shilin night market.

Hey guys! We just arrived at our second stall . This is 豬血糕 or "pig's blood cake."

So yeah let's check it out!

As you can see here, in the inside it's actually black, and this is the pig's blood and

outside it's brown. This is a peanut butter, I guess like, powder? You can add

all kinds of different kind of flavors. It's really really really nice!

It's very... the texture is really nice, it's a very savory dessert, and I really really like it

The freshness of the cilantro cuts through the sweetness of the ice cream so

it's not too heavy on the palate. The peanuts add another dimension of the

flavor and texture. So this synthesizes it very well with

the rest of the ingredients.

So after eating so much food, we're actually feeling

kind of thirsty, so we're actually gonna go find something to drink right now

So this is called "frog lays eggs" or 青蛙下蛋.

It has tapioca pearls, fresh milk, and green beans.

Green beans traditionally are really used to cleanse

the body so it's actually really good after the long night out in the night market.

This is lemon with aiyu (愛玉).

The lemon cleanses the palate after a long night of greasy food at a night market.

The aiyu jelly adds more mouth feel and texture to the drink itself.

Alright, for the fourth one we're going to try this oyster pancake.

In Taiwanese, it's called "蚵仔煎"

It's so good~ You can really taste the freshness of

the oysters. There's no like fishy smell or anything that you associate with like

regular seafood. There's actually a red sauce on top which is kind of savory,

kind of sweet, which goes and complements really well the egg and actually the vegetables

inside. Really good combination, and I would highly recommend it to everyone in Taiwan!

Here we are at 豪大大雞排 which is known as ultra big big fried chicken.

They say everything's bigger in Texas,

but no, things are bigger in Taiwan. So let's go check it out!

Josh: hey, my face is too big, dude. Owner: My chicken is bigger than your face.

That's true actually

So let's give it a try

Owner: can't see your face heh

Josh: oh my goodness Owner: super worth it and tasty, isn't?

It's actually super hot, but super juicy. No lie, when I bit into it, juice

actually popped into my mouth. But besides that, it's really tender, fresh, piping hot

out of the fryer. The crust is actually super crunchy, and yeah, such good really good.

70 NTD (2 bucks) for a piece of chicken that's bigger than the size of my face.

So next stop we're gonna eat stinky tofu

I can already smell the stinkiness, but it tastes great.

Literally smell it from a mile away dude

Oh wait, yo, it's Alex and Yoyo dude!

Ay what's up, how's it going? What are you guys eating?

Stinky tofu! Delicacy in Taiwan.

Oh really? Wait, how is it?

Wait haven't tried it yet, but let me give it a try.

Wow. It's delicious. Straight out of the oil, still very hot.

Goes terrifically with the pickled cabbage that we have over here.

No! It's called Taiwanese Kimchi (酸菜)

It smells like really bad, but tastes really good.

Definitely would recommend. 10/10.

So we had tons of food, tons of drink already, so we're pretty stuffed, but

we're kind of bored, so we're actually at the game section about to have some fun!

Alright, what's up guys.

They call me Chien-Ming Jen, Taiwan's number two best pitcher.

[Chien-Ming Wang was a Taiwanese player that played for the Yankees]

[Josh Jen just changed the last name Wang to Jen]

Alright, I give up.

I call it a day.

Owner: Play one more time!

Owner: Play one more time! If you don't get it I'll still give you a doll.

Owner: Ay, special discount just for you!

Owner: Even if you didn't get everything I'll still give you a doll.

Owner: If you play one more time,

Owner: I'll let you exchange a small doll for a big doll. Josh: Nah I'll just have a small one.

Josh: No no no no no

Let's see how he does.

Oh, oh, no! Slow down bro!

Can he do it? AHHHHH he gets it!

Watch the owner play right now.

Owner: One, two, three

Owner: four, five six

Owner: seven eight night ten !

Owner: Just like that! Super easy!

Chien-Ming Jen, part two, makes a return!

Owner: Play one more! I'll give you a free doll!

I don't know man, tough choice.

Xander: this is how they rope you in.

Sometimes you gotta walk away. You gotta

learn to say no in life, so.

Alright, there we go, that's one.

Owner: Let's go, handsome boi!

He says "add some gas"

add some gas, Xander, let's go.

Can he do it?

Oh no, last shot!

Oh yeah!

[加油 (Jiayo) literally translates to add gas]

[but in Mandarin, it is often used as a phrase to cheer for people]

What's up everyone, so hope you guys enjoyed our vlog in Taiwan. We spent the

whole night, actually two nights in fact in Shilin night market just to

make this video for you guys, and yeah. Hope it was really enjoying for you guys.

Uh, it was certainly fun.

Xander: You look dead.

Lots of... yeah I'm pretty dead.

Xander: what happened to your shirt? I mean, jacket?

As you guys can see right now,

I'm currently shirtless. Xander: Scandalous!

Yeah let's keep it that...

whoa whoa whoa.

It's a public area so watch out.

Yeah I spilled some milk tea on myself

things I do for TASA, you know.

Just another day in the life of Joshua Jen for TASA, so.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video though.

So shout out to the people that were helping us

Yoyo and Alex.

If you believe that we met them by coincidence then you're too naive

They helped us eat a lot of things. I refer to them as "eating crew."

A lot of things we ate, we just took one bite and they just finished the rest for us, so

we're able to introduce all kinds of food.

And then here there's Katherine.

She's from BU (Boston University), shout out to BU.

She was a lighting person and she also helped us film a lot of things and also with eating.

So thank you for watching.

And yeah, hope to catch you guys next year!

[Sub credits to Jason, Emily, and Xander]

For more infomation >> The Night Market Life with TASA ft. Shilin Night Market (士林夜市) - 2018 - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Keylor Navas Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:00.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Keylor Navas Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Update On My Life, Health & Writings - Duration: 4:03.

Hey! Good morning guys.

It's me, Umar. And it is currently Saturday.

It was a long week.

And I was so tired and last night I just fell asleep like at 7 p.m.

Then I woke up at 3 a.m. and I was starving.

I remembered I haven't had dinner.

But then I stopped myself from eating anything because it was so early in the morning.

Actually, it was like the middle of the night.

Later, I watched "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri."

And it was really good movie, believe me, it was really good.

Then I thought of recording this video.

So, here I am. It's twenty-seven past nine.

This video is going to be a little update on my life, health and my writing activities.

Starting with my writing activities, let me tell you about

the book that I'm writing. It's my memoir, actually.

I started collecting some ideas for my book in 2016.

I wrote down every possible memory that I could remember.

This January, of 2018, I actually started writing my first chapter.

Actually, I wrote many other chapters but then I thought, I should start with

a latest event that will tell you what

things are happening and why they're happening.

So, I'm just spending my days and nights writing this memoir.

It's not a joke.

I really want to complete my book and help people who are going

through the same conditions that I went through.

Why am I writing? You might ask.

I had HBV / Cirrhosis. Took six or seven years of my life.

The virus died. But it changed my life, completely.

I started seeing things differently. I started doing things differently.

I mean, I'm a totally different person now, with different thoughts, feelings and everything.

Sometimes, when I see a boy of my age, with good health, I'm not gonna lie,

it still makes me feel bad.

I'm not gonna say that I'm completely happy, satisfied

with myself, recovered or anything.

But I'm very grateful that I wake up every day with an opportunity to

do and experience different things.

So, my book is about different things that I went through, how I spend

my early days, some personal experiences and journeys, and more.

I really want to help people. A lot of thoughts have been missed,

I know, but I hope I'll tell you in the coming videos.

Also, let me tell you about the songs that I'm writing.

I fell in love with a girl when I was thirteen and I wrote many songs

about her when I was reminiscing material for my book in June of 2017.

But now, I'm just writing a lot of songs about a lot of people.

And if album ever happened, that would be all–like Lana Del Rey's

Born to Die. That was a masterpiece.

And now, about my life and health.

*giggles* I guess, I just told you.

But one things that I really wanted to talk about, in this video, is my skin / face.

If you watched my previous video, you would've probably noticed that

I had many dark, red spots on my face. Some of them are still visible.

I thought, it was because of the puberty acne. But last August,

my doctors found out that my stomach is allergic to almost all the foods.

He prohibited me from eating any dry, spicy, oily and warm foods

including chicken and beef. Because all those foods were affecting my skin.

Six months have passed and I did not eat any food he prohibited me to eat.

I'm feeling very satisfied. My skin is recovering.

And I'm feeling very happy about it.

These days, I'm just spending a lot of time in the university, playing tennis,

basketball and badminton with my friends. I'm terrible at all of them.

But I think, I really enjoy basketball.

So that's it for today.

That was not a lengthy video, I know. And I think I should start the vlog thing,

like uploading a video of the whole week. I'm giving it a thought. I haven't decided.

Anyways, please give it a thumbs up, comment down below if you have

any question and subscribe to my channel. I hope I will see you soon. Bye!

For more infomation >> Update On My Life, Health & Writings - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

HENRIKH MKHITARYAN Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> HENRIKH MKHITARYAN Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mikko's 1 Month Update ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 9:56.

Hello I'm Jill.

This is ASL Stew Life!

(cat meows) ♪♪♪

♪♪♪

Hello, welcome.

Yep, here's Mikko.

I put him in the Moby, let him sleep.

So kind of stuck with his head here, sorry.

Anyways, what I'm going to do is his one month update!

I can't believe it! I mean actually

he is five weeks old now.

But I mean, pretty much it's the month update.

Anyways, right now he weighs nine pounds, ten ounces.

He is growing!

I think he's 21 inches. I'm pretty sure that's the measurement.

That's what the doctor said.

She said for his weight, his height, and his head circumference,

he's in the 50th percentile.

For all three that's really good.

Overall he's been doing well.

He's eating well.

Typically we feed him every three hours on average.

Sometimes he'll freak out and we'll do two and a half.

But typically every three hours.

We're still feeding him two and a half ounces... bottle fed.

Our doctor said that

typically you do one ounce per month.

So two months is two ounces, three months is three ounces.

But right now we're giving him two and a half.

So we'll see.

Most people tend to feed their baby three or four ounces already at a month old.

So I'm curious if you're bottle feeding,

what your pediatrician's advice is?

I don't know if our doctor tends to do less than what normal is.

I don't know. But anyways,

overnight usually every three hours, sometimes four hours.

Sometimes two, but mostly every three to four hours overnight. Not bad.

He does have a witching hour.

Which typically is about six to eight at night.

Somewhere in there. He just cries a lot.

Then we'll calm him down.

So far he's been much more alert.

A lot more than before.

He wakes up more often and he's more responsive with us.

He's smiling, if you've seen the vlogs.

I'll have a link for that.

You can definitely see that he's smiling now.

He's so cute!

Umm, he has been scratching himself, but the mittens don't work.

I've been trying to clip his nails, but they grow so fast.

He's got a few little scratches on his face, but that's okay.

He's got dry skin, but the doctor said not to put lotion on it.

So I guess we've just been leaving it,

but hopefully that will go away soon.

We have been doing some tummy time with him.

He's been doing like maybe five minutes, but not that much.

He's definitely been lifting his head, kicking his legs.

He's been doing better.

But it's a slow process.

Sometimes he'll do it on the floor.

Sometimes we'll do it on our chest, like ourselves.

But he's definitely lifting his head during tummy time.

Last vlog...

recently, I'm not sure which one,

but one of them I mentioned he was not responding to noise.

Like almost never.

I would use the blender, like really loud things

but he would just not respond.

But now, just recently today as of filming this,

which it's February 11th,

just... that's the day it is,

he actually responded to something.

I think what happened is, if he's in a deep sleep

he doesn't care about stuff.

Like right now he doesn't care.

But if he's in a light sleep,

like this morning I was making coffee for Jenna.

He was like half sleeping, not full sleeping,

but I had him in the Moby.

I used the blender for the coffee and he woke up.

So obviously he can hear,

but he's still young and just doesn't respond that much.

But he's a good sleeper I guess.

We have been using the cloth diapers.

We tried the newborn for the one vlog, like I mentioned.

We tried the newborn ones because our one size diapers didn't fit him.

But that was just the leg part.

But now we switched over to our regular one size cloth diapers

and they seem to be doing okay so far.

Usually it's every three hours.

Sometimes he can go four, but he might leak a little bit in the leg area.

But overall he's been doing really good.

So I think we're definitely gonna fully switch over to cloth diapering.

We've gone out with him,

I mean not traveling, but we've gone to stores and we've done overnight.

So it seems like he's gonna be fine with that.

So now I think I'm gonna invest a little bit more money.

Long time ago when I was pregnant,

I bought like maybe 20 cloth diapers.

All Bumgenious 4.0 pocket diapers.

I think it was maybe about $100.

But now that's not enough to last two days without doing laundry.

I pretty much have to do it everyday.

If he poops or a double change or something like that.

So I think I'm gonna go ahead and invest a little bit more.

I'm gonna look around and buy used again because you save money right.

But I think I'm gonna do that.

Maybe different inserts, I don't know.

I could talk about cloth diapering.

I should make a separate video for that.

But other than that, he really likes the Moby wrap.

He typically falls asleep well if he's in it.

That is what's up with Mikko!

For me just quickly,

I am able to exercise again.

I really have to be careful cause I didn't exercise much during the pregnancy.

Not much for this past first month.

Just because of everything going on.

But I'm starting to exercise again, little by little

and it's getting better.

One thing... I can't really jump because

I could pee myself, just TMI.

So I really need to do more research

and figure out how to improve I think it's the pelvic floor muscles.

You know how to "hold".

Obviously after birth you "ruin that".

But you can improve it later, but anyways.

There's that, so I'm working out a little bit.

I went to the OB for my six week check up,

well it wasn't really six weeks.

She said everything looks fine, no issue there.

So I'm good to go for exercising,

for whatever I need to.

Other than that I've just been doing well.

I'm not really bleeding much now.

Um...

to be honest I'm doing much better mentally.

Much better... not last night.

I had a cry, but I was just really overly tired.

Because I'm not really getting enough sleep so to speak.

I really have to try and figure out how to get at least one nap during the day.

Still trying to work on that,

but overall I think I definitely can do this.

First week alone I did that. Jenna's working now.

I was fine.

Yeah, I definitely think I can do it.

I went to the store by myself with him.

Um, yeah I've done a lot of things.

I think I've finally...

I think I've finally figured I'm meant to be a mom.

Like, I don't know, I'm wondering

maybe being a stay at home mom eventually.

I don't know, we'll see.

But I think...

I don't know...

I'm really starting to like

taking care of him.

I'm more motivated to clean the house, do things.

Just.. kind of weird.

But anyways, that is it.

I'm sure this video is really long now.

Let me know what type of videos you want to see on this vlog channel.

Obviously we'll do the weekly vlog... weekly.

But I can't do daily vlogs for sure.

Just because I have to do voiceovers and captions.

So that's totally impossible.

So weekly vlogs.

You want more reviews? Mommy stuff?

Baby stuff?

Um, products I like?

Home stuff?

What type of videos do you want to see on this channel?

So let me know!

Yeah

That is it!

Hopefully you enjoyed this video.

If you did, click LIKE.

Remember to subscribe.

Hit the notification bell so you know when videos are released.

If you want to support this channel,

you can do so through our ASL Stew merch store.

We have a lot of different shirts, bags, and cups, and stuff, colors, and sizes.

So check that out.

We have Patreon for a monthly donation.

Last is Ko-fi for a one-time any amount donation...

coffee money for Jenna.

I'll see you in the next video. Bye!

♪♪♪

For more infomation >> Mikko's 1 Month Update ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Priya Prakash Varrier Lifestyle, Biography, Age, NetWorth, Priya Prakash Oru Adaar Love in 2018 - Duration: 6:10.

Priya Prakash Varrier Lifestyle

For more infomation >> Priya Prakash Varrier Lifestyle, Biography, Age, NetWorth, Priya Prakash Oru Adaar Love in 2018 - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Life Cast with Body Double Silicone - Duration: 2:59.

He lost a tooth!

That's all folks!

For more infomation >> Life Cast with Body Double Silicone - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Peacocks New Prosthetic Leg - He Walks Again! - Duration: 10:06.

Hi I'm Mike and today we attach a 3d printed prosthetic leg to a peacock and hopefully

give him the ability to walk again on our Wyoming life.

Welcome to our Wyoming life, where if it can happen it will.

If this is your first time here be sure to subscribe and join us in exploring the ranch

life and escaping the ordinary.

We post videos 3 times per week, everything from ranching to gardening to ranch style

cooking and sometimes the completely bizarre.

A few weeks ago, we brought you the story of Erin's pet peacock who lost his foot

due to frostbite, today we get to fix that problem by attaching this 3D printed leg.

Before we get into that, lets revisit briefly how we got here in the first place.

I wish that fixing the peacocks leg was just as easy as throwing it on him and letting

him go, but just like anything around here, its going to take some preparation and work

to get to that point.

You may not know it, but here in the shop we have a basement, its small but in it is

a small storage room and a bathroom.

Today we are going to turn that storage room into a peacock living area.

This will be his home for the next few weeks while he gets used to his new leg and learns

to walk again.

The floor is covered with padded tiles, which hopefully will make it a bit easier for him

to get around and we are going to add some wood shavings to make it a little easier for

me to clean up.

The addition of some water and some food round out all he needs to get him comfortable in

his new digs.

With the new peacock apartment set up, we can now go and get him.

He's been hanging out in the chicken house for the last few days, although I seriously

doubt its for the peace and quiet.

Let's head around and open the chicken house door, getting rid of all the chickens, ducks

and geese.

Giving us access to the peacock alone without any distractions.

Once we finally have him, he gets a ride in the gator over to the shop, where we can get

to work.

Since we came to the ranch, I've had a few of these moments in my life.

Moments where I can just think to myself, what the heck am I doing.

Whether its getting a toilet off of a cow's head or giving a peacock a ride in the gator.

Since we've started sharing our lives on YouTube, more and more of these moments seem

to come around.

Get the peacock in the gator, get his tail feathers in the gator, the drive the gator

while trying to take video with peacock.

Again, what the heck am I doing.

You can't make this crap up.

Once back at the shop, we take the peacock downstairs, with a barn cat right behind us,

investigating the whole situation, I'm sure she's wondering what I am doing as well.

With the peacock in place, we are going to give him a chance to get used to his new area

before we start messing with him again and applying his new leg.

This is a good chance to tell you how the prosthetic leg came into being.

Over a year ago we got our start on a website called Reddit.

We posted one video about feeding the cows and from the reaction we got we decided to

do what we are doing now, sharing our lives on YouTube.

A month later or so we took part in an AMA, ask me anything, on Reddit as well and we

answered questions about ranching and Wyoming for 12 hours straight, over 3000 comments

later we knew we had fans on Reddit.

After we posted our first video about the Peacock losing his foot, the reddit community

went into action, specifically one user, who spearheaded a mission to obtain a design plan

for a 3d printed leg, originally designed for a stork.

We emailed back and forth with dimensions and he had the 3d printing done and sent it

to us, that brings us to today.

Its amazing to us that people took their time and money in order to help us and a peacock

that they will more than likely never meet, and we thank you for that, as does the peacock.

Who is still enjoying his little snack but soon, life may chance for him again and hopefully

for the better.

With the arrival of Erin, we now have the second pair of hands that we are going to

need.

First things first we have to fit the new leg to him, test fitting it and measuring

where the foot will be attached to the support pieces.

With the measurements transferred, then its back upstairs, first attaching a piece of

felt padding to the foot where his stump will rest and the weight will be carried.

Then screwing the support brackets to the foot after drilling pilot holes.

This is where things start to feel pretty surreal again.

We can rebuild him, we have the technology.

The new leg is held on by zip ties for now, not too tight and not too lose, although we

might switch these out for Velcro straps to make it easier to get on and off of him.

For the next few days we will have to babysit him pretty closely, removing the prosthetic

for periods of time, letting him get a break from it occasionally.

But for right now it's the moment of truth.

The angle seems off on the foot, but that's an easy fix.

Removing one of the screws on each side allows us to tilt the foot for him, and get him standing

on his own for the first time in a month.

You'll notice his wing dropping down and that's because he has been using that wing

for balance.

All this time, putting it down on the ground to help him move around.

Now its become second nature for him and he keeps wanting to drop it down but soon enough

he will figure it out.

Just like with any injury this major he will require time and work to get back up to speed

but for now he needs to get used to it and break in his nice new white kicks.

When we came here to the ranch we made a promise to take care of all the animals under our

care to the best of our ability.

This blows me away, because its not just me taking care of one of Erin's best friends,

its all of us.

Without YouTube, and you watching there is no way this kind of miracle could have ever

happened here on the ranch.

More than likely Erin's peacock and constant companion for the last 5 years would have

been put down and that would have been really tough, for all of us.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you personally for watching, for sharing, telling

your friends.

Whatever it is you are doing, cause whatever it is, it's working.

When I say we are a community, I mean it because its only communities that can get together

and make something like this happen.

Just boggles my mind, which some would say isn't that hard to do but that's ok.

We are going to check in with Cassidy here every once in a while, I guess I can't call

him hop a long anymore, so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss a thing.

We will see you soon, until then have a great week and thanks for joining us in our Wyoming

life.

For more infomation >> The Peacocks New Prosthetic Leg - He Walks Again! - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

LUNAR NEW YEAR Tết CALLIGRAPHY FESTIVAL in HANOI 2018 | LIFE IN VIETNAM - Duration: 5:47.

Hey what's up everybody? It is Cory here.

I am near the Temple of Literature, called Văn Miếu, and that is actually across the street.

That's the entrance gate.

So the Temple of Literature was a place where a lot of students went to become doctors, professors...

Very scholarly people from a long time ago would go there.

That is Vietnam's first National University.

After the students are finished with doing all their studies and exams over there

they would come over to this side of the street.

And this area is called Hồ Văn, and that is Lake Văn.

And around here, it's very peaceful, it's very tranquil.

And so the students would come here, they would have tea, they would eat snacks,

they would philosophize with each other,

they would debate.

They would just do all kinds of leisurely things around this area.

Right now, during Tết, during the Lunar New Year week

you can come here and they setup this kind of like mock ancient village.

And they have a lot of different artisans, and craftsman selling goods.

And especially right in the front part, in the courtyard, there's a bunch of very talented calligraphy artists.

What I mean by calligraphy is they do the Chinese characters.

And they do amazing brushwork, and so we're going to go check that out.

I'll probably pick up a scroll for my home, and uhhmmm... yeah, let's go guys!

So they have a book and you can choose the writing that you want done on the scroll.

This one doesn't have any English, but some of these guys do speak some English.

So you can choose the different type of paper that you want for the scroll.

Once they're done, he's using the blowdryer to dry off all the ink.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of like chill walk around Lake Văn.

And I got my scroll, I'm going to hang it up in my house.

It's a really nice addition and a great way to start off the new year.

Give this video a thumbs up, subscribe to the channel, and I'll see you guys next time.

Bye!

For more infomation >> LUNAR NEW YEAR Tết CALLIGRAPHY FESTIVAL in HANOI 2018 | LIFE IN VIETNAM - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

BARBIE | Draw My Life - Duration: 6:31.

Barbie is the most famous doll in the whole planet.

Who doesn't know her??

Her real name is Barbara Millicent Roberts, and her first introduction to the public took

place on March 9th 1959, at the Toy Fair in New York.

She was created by Ruth Handler, co-founder of the toy company Mattél, along with her

husband Elliot Handler.

In the 50s, Ruth realized her daughter would rather play with dolls that looked like adults,

more than with childish ones.

Her kid would spend hours dressing and undressing cut-out dolls.

At that time, the vast majority of dolls out in the market had the physical appearance

of children.

When she realized about the idea of business she had in mind, she though it would be a

good idea to create a doll that looked young.

However, this idea didnt convince her business partner and husband.

During a trip aroud Europe, they discovered a popular dutch doll called Lilli.

It was a doll inspired by cartoons for adults.

Mattel bought the rights for Lilli, they stopped its production and they started making Ruth's

doll.

They wanted to offer girls a different doll, adapting to the social changes that women

were starting to experiment, and with which young girls could feel identified.

The name they chose was Barbie, in honor to Barbara, the Handler's daughter.

After her first appearance at the Toy Fair, the market's response was amazing.

Even the company had some initial problems to be able to provide all the dolls they were

asked for!

The first Barbie ever had a blonde hair do, very fashionable, with a zebra printed swimsuit.

Barbie was not alone in the universe for long.

Throughout the years, some more characters have been added to her life.

Apart from plenty of friends, she also has some younger sisters.

The most famous ones are Kelly, Chelsea and Stacy, all between 10 and 13 years old, along

with the 16-year-old Skipper.

Also, since 1961, Ken is right next to her, her eternal boyfriend.

The masculine version of Barbie was named after Kenneth, the Handler's son.

And even though Barbie and Ken officially broke up on Febreruary 14th 2004, they remained

good friends and, seven years later, on February 14th 2011, they got back together.

Since her first stage as a teenager model, Barbie has had plenty of different jobs.

She's been a dentist, a gymnast, a teacher, a dancer, a photographer, a vet, a doctor,

a singer, an astronaut, a flight attendant, a president, a pilot…

Yes, she has a pilot license, and she can fly commercial aircraft.

She loves animals and she's had more than 40 pets: dogs, horses, ponies, cats, parrots...

Behind every Barbie, there is a group of five hundred specialists that work at the Mattel

research and development center, in Los Angeles.

Technology and design are vital for its manufacturing process, where they combine the most up-to-date

techniques with traditional methods.

The manufacturing process of a Barbie is not easy.

The body is shaped by the plastic injection system, while her face is hand-painted and

her hair is set with a sewing machine.

Una vez unida la cabeza al cuerpo, se procede al corte de pelo y al peinado.

Sus vestidos también son cosidos manualmente.

Los diseñadores de Mattel visitan las pasarelas más importantes del mundo para conocer de

cerca las colecciones de cada temporada.

Once the head is fixed to the body, it's time for the hair cut and hair do.

Her dresses are also sewed by hand.

The Mattel designers visit the most important catwalks of the world to keep up with every

season's collections.

Even though Barbie's color is pink, Pantone 219C, to be more precise, propriety (propraieti)

of the company with the exploitation rights, she has dressed clothes of every kind and

color, always high fashion.

Some of the most important designers in the world, such as Christian Dior, Chanel, Versace,

Carolina Herrera or Giorgio Armani, have designed for Barbie.

In 2009 she celebrated her 50th anniversary in style, with a fashion show during the New

York fashion week.

Just as society, Barbie's image has been evolving throughout the years.

Back in the beginning, she had unreal measurements and her face was serious and sophisticated.

She's been gaining mobility and changes in her body to adapt to the new times.

Her waist is wider now, her breast is smaller, and she's been adopting a more natural and

relaxed aspect.

With the idea of having more little girls feeling identified with the doll, during 2016,

Mattel introduced a new collection that stirred half world up.

With more realistic measurements and sizes, Fashionista Barbies appeared, including different

body types, skin colors, eye colors and hair does.

Barbie is the most sold doll in history and Mattel is placed among the 20 more valued

brands in the world, being the first one inside the world of toys.

It's commercialized in more than 140 countries and the estimation is that two Barbies are

sold every minute.

Collecting toys is a very popular hobby, and collecting Barbies in particular is one of

the most common ones.

Every year, more than 100 different models of Barbie are created, including her family

and friends.

There are also a lot of special editions with exorbitant prices.

The china versions of the first Barbies, the ones dressed by famous designers and the ones

representing different countries and eras are the most sought after.

With more than 50 years of history, Barbie has achieved goals almost imposible to believe

for a doll.

She travelled in a time capsule.

She has a portrait by Andy Warhol, she's been the ambassador of several NGOs and she

has even travelled to space.

She is a total celebrity, she's had her own tv program, she is the protagonist of

several cartoon series, video games and movies.

She has also appeared as special guest in movies such as Toy Story 2 and 3, along with

Ken.

She has her own profile in social networks and, in the last years, she's become a youtuber,

with her own channel where she uploads videoblogs and tutorials.

Barbie is not only a doll, she is a fashion AND social icon.

Her popularity has never stopped growing and it seems like the Barbieobsession has NO END!

For more infomation >> BARBIE | Draw My Life - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

What If All Cats Disappeared? - Duration: 5:11.

CATS.

CATS CATS CATS.

Love them or hate them, cats are undeniably pretty great.

Fluffy little villains going through life knocking this off shelves, just cause they

can.

Ah, cats.

…. But what if they all upped and left us on this sordid, doomed earth.

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions.

I am Rebecca Felgate and today we're asking What if all cats disappeared?

Before we get started I just want to remind you guys to keep on hitting that thumbs up

button if you like our content and to click on the notification bell if you don't want

to miss a video.

Also leave me a comment and let me know whether or not you think cats are evil.

I think they are, but I also think we kinda need them.

Here is why.

Cats are savage and successful hunters.

Apparently, cats collectively kill 3.7 billion birds and 20.7 billion small mammals each

year.

That is a lot.

Like…a lot lot.

Cats are up there among the best hunters in the animal kingdom and without them there

would literally be billions more rodents, and that isn't great for a plethora of reasons.

Without cats to cull them, rodent populations would swell…and that is good news for no

one.

Firstly, mice and rats are hungry wee beasties who have no respect for our crops.

Rodents would run riot and eat a lot of our crops, which would be bad news for hungry

humans.

The number of rodents on earth already outnumber humans, but when they're steppin on our

food supply, we really have a problem.

Right now, as is, female rats alone can have up to 2000 babies each year.

Who knows what stats those sneaky mice are pumping out too.

Without cats, well… no need to reiterate the point….

One thing worth highlighting, though, is that rodents carry disease.

Plague anyone?

European cities were overrun with rats back in ye old 14 hundreds and these nasty little

critters spread the plague like wild fire.

In fact, one of the best things to happen to London was the great fire of the 1600s

that actively destroyed most of the cities rats.

Without cats to cull these disease spreaders, humans would be in for a world of sickness

and discomfort.

For example, as well as plague, rats carry HPS and LCMV, which may just sound like letters

to you, but can make you very sick… like permanent liver and Kidney damage sick.

And the worst part is, that you don't need to physically touch a rat to get really really

sick, breathing in air in areas of rat urine and faeces is enough to get you.

GREAT.

So, actually, we kind of don't even really need to hypothesis when it comes to what a

world without cats would be like.

There is a real life case study in the form of Macquarie Island.

So in 1985, Australian scientists decided to euthanize the island's cats in order

to protect native burrowing birds.

Over the course of the next 24 years, they found that they had managed to wreak an unexpected

havoc on the island.

They found that the island's rabbits were breeding like…err…rabbits… and eating

too many of the islands plants, grazing it bare.

Meanwhile, the islands newly increased rodent population started eating the chicks of the

birds they were trying to protect in the first place.

Chaos.

A wider question too… if all cats disappeared….would this apply to big cats also?

No more lions, tigers, cheaters and panthers.

Gone.

Those Serengeti watering holes would be a whole different kind of party.

My point being, altogether, taking out an entire species from the food chain is bad

news on all fronts.

The world ecosystem has found a balance, and disturbing the force inevitably leads to some

kind of dark side.

But …. One question….

If all cats disappeared… like….Where did they go?

Like… are they living a better life in a far off land?

Did Douglas Adams get the whole Dolphin thing wrong?

Is it cats that jettison out of here before its too late?

Seriously though, without cats…yeah we'd all be doomed to famine and disease, but like…

think of the state of the internet?!

No more grumpy cat, no more keyboard cat, and no more cats vs cucumbers.

What even is this alternate universe?

I don't like it.

Sure, without the murderous little tricksters, the world might be a bit less evil, but cats

are the kind of schemers we need.

Cats are better than rats.

Say it with me now….

Cats are better than rats.

So next time fluffy nuzzles up to your leg looking to take advantage of your good will…

just be a good sport and love the tiny little jerk, cause we need them….more than they

need us.

So that is one big question answer for you there…would you like to live in a world

without cats?

Are you are a cat person or a dog person?

Are dogs fundamentally better than all cats….well..that sounds like a whole new episode of Life's

Biggest Questions.

Thanks for joining me….

Make sure you hit that thumbs up button, share this video with a friend and of course stay

subscribed for more big answers.

I am your host Rebecca Felgate, I'll catch you in the next video, but for now…stay

curious, stay alert and never ever stop questioning.

If you want to continue on your thought provoking binge, why not check out our biggest What

Ifs Playlist and our Biggest History Questions playlist.

For more infomation >> What If All Cats Disappeared? - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Style 2018 💚💚💚 The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Tutorial Ideas - Duration: 10:51.

The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Tutorial Ideas

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Style 2018 💚💚💚 The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Tutorial Ideas - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Balloon Chocolate Bowls - Cake Style 2018 - Top 10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating - Duration: 11:02.

Top 10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas

For more infomation >> How to make Balloon Chocolate Bowls - Cake Style 2018 - Top 10 Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorials Compilation 💄😱 Top 20 Best Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Feb 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorials Compilation 💄😱 Top 20 Best Lip Art Ideas from Instagram Feb 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

JENNIFER ANISTON Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> JENNIFER ANISTON Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Rana Daggubati Luxurious Lifestyle, Income, House, Cars & Net Worth - Duration: 3:59.

Rana Daggubati Luxurious Lifestyle, Income, House, Cars & Net Worth

For more infomation >> Rana Daggubati Luxurious Lifestyle, Income, House, Cars & Net Worth - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Lifestyle | Family | Boyfriend | Cars | House | Income | Networth - Duration: 10:40.

Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Lifestyle

Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Lifestyle

Game of

Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Lifestyle

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Star Emilia Clarke Lifestyle | Family | Boyfriend | Cars | House | Income | Networth - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Oceans: How one life powered by ASU can change the world. - Duration: 1:01.

By the year 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. Without

the ocean, we wouldn't have life. I know the battles that we face as humans. I

know what humanity has done to the planet but I've never had a chance to do

anything about it. Before Professor Halden and ASU, I had an insane amount of passion

but I almost felt helpless because I didn't know how to use it. Professor

Halden gave me a chance to make a difference. Scientists love hearing the

word impossible. Basically I'm trying to heal the world's oceans and that sounds

crazy, but being at a place like ASU allows you to take these big leaps. If I

can just inspire one student, and that student can then inspire one more

student, you're creating a chain. Ultimately the biggest problems in the

world cannot be solved alone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét