Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily what Jul 5 2018

it's been a long time man and I have an interesting topic to talk to you guys

today about what inspired me to do YouTube I would say what inspired me to

do YouTube is the fact that I actually really really love playing different

types of video games role-playing games - call of duty 2k GTA I love all games

you know what makes me want to do YouTube I've been watching YouTube for

life a long time now we've delivered early days watching chris smoove and

ipod King Carter 2k11 videos that's really when I started it's like actually

being have an interest in video games and I'm not one of those guys who wants

to do YouTube just for the money no this is something that I want to do

right I have a passion for this you know most people on YouTube do it for money

you know starting their reaction channels or what not that's that's not

me that's not me I'm a gamer you know I have evolved over there but I'm not

mainly games you know

sit back and talk to you guys you know let you gotta get to know me

every angle that you guys when we're gonna be seeing our 2k and call of duty

those are like the main games doesn't want to help my channel grow I have some

fortnight we just posted for you 14 hours gonna be pretty hard because

it's kind of hard for me to get a victory way out when they gain such such

a lot of digit a lot of good player game a lot of good builders so you know

master I based my tamil pallavi nzj because today's date I still watched

chris smoove oh my lord for two videos black ops videos black ops 2 videos I

still watch it every night before I go to bed so and I've lived all about you

too but I've never never seen any other person you know making YouTube videos

how Chris mean to his YouTube YouTube videos you know the way he recorded his

videos and commentary over not a topic that you guys would like to know that's

what made me like Chris move so much and that's why he inspires me iPod King

Carter not only do meet him share the same birthday but I really enjoyed his

to cable dos how he is involved in the 2k community and one night that's how I

wanna be only be involved in the call of duty community in the 2k community I

want to be one of those guys that you guys you know can bring you information

for when the games come out and I'm not one of those guys just want to say that

I'm I died at the games I played just a mr. average guy oh you know that was God

playing your every day game just like anybody else you know

you of the guys to go out here and gotta make you guys get you got some caption

out here try to get you some fancy you know get you and following go like I

like to watch a lot or you know Chris smooth of course I Paki and Carter I'll

tell the boss I like some loominatee but he doesn't look like ok we do like that

anymore he's more of a reactive now watch which one really contains a lot of

lives you know one day you can change mine I want to bring the saying

therefore the energy that I have to ever seen one of my videos but I know at the

beginning of course it's gonna be awkward for me and I know it'll get

better over time you know

but

incoming enemy artillery

let's talk about the gameplay for a little bit right here taking this slow

and steady rocking it out with the stg44 haywire to addition looking 60 I

actually had diamonds on my SMG took like a two month to month or you can

call the buoy just until I got sick and tired of the game I don't know it's just

so good to me now that I'm back playing like you know I'm getting this thing you

go out there like I got it went out first up the game you got but I would

grind it it's like your feet or do that thing so it's gonna be doing wanna play

it like a farm game play

sorry guys is like just a moment of me just being something I really don't know

like how to talk like T you gotta like this right now

off right here pick up my feet laughter

I'm just people can say I'm camping but I'm not

really camping I'm camping in disguise something I got from chris smoove i say

my player tendencies are similar to his you know in this game is so easy like

you can get a kill you can die immediately after life that's it we're

gonna be a tiger got hit on the next video alright he just forgot that

victory 65 to 52

but the other man sit back and watch this Bronco water for the do-over horse

so even though it wasn't awarded to a guy on my team foot had a good clue I

had a better clue but

For more infomation >> COD WWII - What Inspired Me? - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

W.z-What is life feat.Sandy Bear(Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> W.z-What is life feat.Sandy Bear(Official Music Video) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Social Worker | What I do & how much I make | Part 1 | Khan Academy - Duration: 2:29.

My name is Evony Cooper.

I am 30 years old.

I'm a licensed clinical social worker,

and my annual salary is $48,000.

So I work at the Mental Health Center of Denver.

So I'm located specifically at the El Centro Clinic,

which is a Spanish-speaking clinic

that works primarily with the Hispanic population,

so I'm a bilingual therapist there.

So I see from age six to end-of-life.

Working with children,

that's different than working with adults,

because I feel like you have to tailor the service to their

sort of level, to their level of understanding,

so you might incorporate games,

and a therapeutic intervention,

while with adults, you can be pretty straightforward

and present the tools and techniques in a different way.

My main responsibilities,

other than doing therapy,

are things like paperwork,

also case management,

so I work closely with schools,

parents, different agencies in the community to make sure

that the needs are met for the people that we serve.

Part of the paperwork

that I have to do is sort

of summarizing what was worked on, whenever treatment

plan goal was the focus of the session,

and a lot of times in writing,

those notes we do sort of summarize the service provided

and we have the ability

to reflect on the work that was done.

So we can tell at that time maybe

I should've done a little more investigative work around

this, or explored more around that.

So I make $48,000 a year,

and nobody really goes into this for the money,

so it really is a passion of mine to do this work.

When I started, I actually wasn't making that.

I think I was making around 34,000, but

that was in a different state,

so I've been told that Denver actually has,

it's one of the more educated cities in the United States,

and so I've heard that they pay pretty competitively here,

and so making $48,000,

I do have a language differential that's been added

to my salary for being able to speak Spanish

and do services, provide services in Spanish.

My position specifically is a union based position,

so we do have a labor union

that works on our behalf to make sure

that we keep the pay competitive, and that means raises.

So they do negotiate every year to discuss

like what sort of raises are gonna be appropriate.

For more infomation >> Social Worker | What I do & how much I make | Part 1 | Khan Academy - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

If you could do anything, what would it be? - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> If you could do anything, what would it be? - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Herb Year ✿ what you can collect in July [Eng sub] - Duration: 6:02.

Okay, so it is like in all of my herb videos -

The collecting-time can variate. It can be earlier or later,

some plants may blossom a month before I show them in my video.

It really depends on where you are living.

Where I live right now, most herbs start blossoming a bit later.

I have a few herbs in this video, that I already showed you last month

because they are still blossoming and you can still collect them.

Anyway, I'll start with the new herbs now.

First one is meadowsweet.

You can easily differ it from other plants because of its strong sweet smell.

You usually collect the blossoms

and you can use them against fever, inflammations, pain and against a cold.

Next one is horse mint.

I always call it river-mint, but officially it is called horse mint.

You can find it at very moist places like rivers

and it is just a different type of mint.

You can use it, if you don't have enough "normal" mint in your garden

It has the same benefits as normal mint: good for the digestive system, against headache

and it is very refreshing when you drink it as tea.

Marjoran

Some people call it oregano

but oregano and marjoran are the same plant.

You use it for seasoning in the kitchen, it tastes very nice.

Marjoran is now starting to blossom

and if you wanna use it as a herb, it can help against stomacheache

and is good for the whole digestive system.

I also want to mention the wild strawberry here.

You should be able to find it everywhere now

and it tastes sooo good.

So if you find some, eat a few of them ;)

Eyebright -

you can find this more often tha you would probably think.

It's a very small plant

small and frail

but very beautiful.

It is good for, of course, your eyes.

You can make compresses with it and lay them on your eyes.

Valerian should also be blossoming almost everywhere by now.

It acts as a stress reliever and helps you relax.

It is very common to use valerian to help you sleep better.

There is "small" valerian and the real valerian.

The real one grows pretty big

at least one meter, I would say.

You usually collect the big one because it contains more of those "healing" substances.

Small valerian just doesn't contain as much of those substances.

It is also time for mugwort now.

This plant should have reached a decent size by now

I really like to use mugwort as incense.

If you wanna use it for healing,

(tastes a little bitter as tea)

it is good for your stomache and helps your digestive system.

You usually collect its leafes

Mullein

another very beautiful plant.

You can collect its blossoms

and use them against a cold, coughing, a sore throat.

One of the last herbs is the stinging nettle

Not for healing, but you can eat it's seeds.

You can, for example, put them into your cereal.

At this time of the year, you can see those tiny green "beads"

or, uhm...

those green thing that are hanging on the plant

This just was the most unnecessary explanation ever

because you can see it on the picture ^^

Now the repetitions from last month.

Marigold is still blossoming and it will be for nearly the whole summer.

You can make balm out of it

and use that balm when you have wounds somewhere.

St. John's wort will not be blossoming for much longer

but you can probably still find it at some places.

It helps you to get into a good mood, can be used against depression

a sun-herb that can make you happy ;)

Yarrow is also still blossoming.

helps against "women's diseases" and is good for your digestive system.

The last one is chamomile.

If you want to collect some, you should grow it yourself.

because you can hardly ever find it in the wild.

It is very good for your digestive system.

It is my favourite herb against stomachache.

It helps you so much better than any bought medicine ever could.

And that's it for this month!

If I forgot something important, write it down in the comments

because it can happen that I miss a herb.

Sooo, goodbye and see you next time!

For more infomation >> The Herb Year ✿ what you can collect in July [Eng sub] - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

FE Insights | Julie Weekes on preparing end point assessment | What is the Apprenticeship Levy - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> FE Insights | Julie Weekes on preparing end point assessment | What is the Apprenticeship Levy - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan and Harry's Royal Wedding choral director reveals what they're REALLY like - Duration: 4:19.

 Mark De-Lisser, 44, gushed over the "beautiful couple" after he was given the honour of arranging and singing for the Kingdom Choir's rendition of Ben E King's classic hit Stand by Me at the Windsor wedding in May

 Following a personal meeting with the Duke and Duchess at Kensington Palace, the choral director and arranger told Express

co.uk how they were "very clear" about what they wanted and how Meghan was keen for an arrangement she could sing along to

 Mr De-Lisser's comments came after he recently directed the newly-released charity single 'Won't Let Go' to mark the NHS' 70th birthday today

 Speaking about his part in the Royal Wedding, he said of the meeting with Meghan Markle and Harry: "They were brilliant, they were very clear on what they wanted from the arrangement, very very clear

  "So we had to sit down with them and make sure we everything right and everything they needed

" Despite being members of the Royal Family, Mr De-Lisser, from Streatham, said the couple are "just ordinary folk"

 He added: "They are lovely, lovely people. Just again, they are just ordinary folk

 "Okay Prince Harry is royalty and Meghan has married into that, which is great, but at the heart of it, they are just two people in love and for me the love they have between them is just such a joy to see

   "And that's what they wanted from the arrangement, that it showed their love for each other

 "And fortunately I got it right and the choir sang it well and the whole world stood up and said 'oh wow look at this' and that was brilliant for me and brilliant for the choir

" As a former singer in the award-winning Kingdom Gospel Choir, Mr De-Lisser was asked to return and sing and arrange 'Stand By Me' by choir founder and director Karen Gibson

 He said: "It was a brilliant, brilliant day. The weather was perfect for the whole day

Harry and Meghan were great, a wonderful couple to work for.  "It was a fairytale and a bit of a dream for everyone involved

It was just such a beautiful day, and they're a beautiful couple. "It was a joy and I would do it again again and again

" Following on from the success of Harry and Meghan's big day, Mr De-Lisser is now hoping to raise awareness of the struggles of the NHS on its 70th anniversary

 His late mother was a nurse in the NHS for 25 years. Speaking about his involvement he was important to raise awareness of the NHS' struggles

 Me De-Lisser said: "It's really great to stand up for the general public because the service is a world class service

 "I think it is brilliant, I have benefited from it and many people in this country have

 "I wanted to show my support to all the doctors and all the other health professionals because they are doing a great job in providing care for us

 "This is a great idea to increase awareness to what is happening with the NHS at the moment in terms of cuts and spending issues

 "The song is impactful, a song which talks about our struggle but the fact that we are hopeful that we can win

 "The NHS is a great institution in this country that I think needs to remain."

For more infomation >> Meghan and Harry's Royal Wedding choral director reveals what they're REALLY like - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Louis Christening: Where is Prince Louis being baptised? What date and time? - Duration: 3:33.

 Prince Louis was born on April 23, at the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London, where he was first shown to the world by parents Prince William and Kate

 Royal fans have been awaiting the youngest prince's next appearance, which following the tradition of his brother and sister will be when he is a few months old at his christening

  Royal christenings are intimate affairs, with 20-30 guests and closely followed traditions

  All royal babies wear the same christening gown, which is a replica of one worn by Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's daughter Princess Victoria

  The original gown was created in 1841 and was won by more than 60 royal babies including Princes William and Harry

  The gown was thought too fragile after being used for the Christening for the Queen's granddaughter Lady Louise Windsor, and instead, an exact replica was commissioned

  All royal babies are also baptised with holy water from the River Jordan, a nod to the Royal Family's faith and Jesus' first baptism in the bible

 Where is Prince Louis' baptism taking place? Kensington Palace released a statement detailing the location, date and time of the youngest Prince's baptism

  It will be the first official outing for the Cambridge's as a family of five.  Like his older brother Prince George, Prince Louis' christening will take place at the Chapel  Royal in the grounds of St James's Palace

  There will be a small guest list, with members of both the Middleton family and Royal Family in attendance

  The Queen is expected to attend her great-grandson's christening, despite being taken ill before a recent engagement

 The 92-year-old had to pull out of a service at St Paul's Cathedral, with Buckingham Palace describing her as feeling "under the weather"

 What time and date is Prince Louis' baptism? Prince Louis will be baptised at the Chapel Royal on July 9th at 4pm, in a ceremony lasting for around 40 minutes say Kensington Palace

   The Duchess of Cornwall's family will be in attendance, with parents Carole and Michael, younger brother James and younger sister Pippa who is pregnant with her first child with husband James Matthews

  Although Prince George was christened at the same venue as Prince Louis' upcoming ceremony, sister Princess Charlotte was baptised at a different chapel

  Charlotte was baptised at the Church of St Mary Magdalene at Sandringham.  Uncle Prince Harry was not at his only niece's baptism, as he was on a three-month conservation tour in Africa

  The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Meghan will all be there to witness Prince Louis' baptism on Monday, July 9

 

For more infomation >> Prince Louis Christening: Where is Prince Louis being baptised? What date and time? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

ENG SUB What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Episode 9 | The Closet Kiss Scene [KDC] - Duration: 2:49.

Let's Gooo.

Hey - Bye.

Mr. Lee

Ms. Kim

How did you brief them about me?

That's not it.

You didn't mention any of the things I did of a blockbuster scale.

Did you only tell them about the time I ate noodles here?

How did you say I'm selfish?

If I was, I wouldn't bought pork skin and insects, would I?

I am sorry.

I understand that you would be upset.

Let's stop it!

We might get into another fight.

We just reconciled.

And you look so pretty...

that I can't be upset any longer.

Playing>> LOVE - Are You Human Too? OST Part 2

For more infomation >> ENG SUB What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Episode 9 | The Closet Kiss Scene [KDC] - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

What is SKETCHFAB?! - Softlocked - Duration: 2:47.

Have you been pumping out 3D models for your portfolio, but aren't satisfied with screenshots

and clips that don't capture the whole picture?

Well, those frustrations can be a thing of the past thanks to Sketchfab!

In a few words, it's a platform that allows users to publish and share 3D assets that

can be viewed in three-sixty degrees across a variety of browsers.

It was founded by Cedric Pinson back in early 2011, and launched under the name ShowWebGL,

which considering how the software leveraged the WebGL Javascript API to effectively show

models, it was a pretty on-the-nose title.

The next year, Cedric was joined by a gentleman named Alban, and the website shifted to the

name we know today.

Providing a means to view these kinds of assets online was a recipe for success from the get-go.

Their concept was popular among accelerators of the time, so they had support from Le Camping,

Mozilla's WebFWD and TechStars to help them get their feet off the ground.

Sketchfab has seen a steady rise in popularity since its debut.

It had a modest fifty-thousand users in twenty-thirteen and a hundred-thousand published models the

following year, and would go on to amass an impressive one-million-five hundred thousand

users and two-million-five-thousand models in twenty-eighteen.

And with an audience like that comes a sizeable community, which in this case comes with blogs

featuring tutorials, spotlights and contests.

If you haven't tried your hand at modeling before or consider yourself a novice, the

website is a perfect place to start learning how other folks assemble their pieces.

Through the model inspector, you can review wireframes to see how polygons were put together,

and see a variety of data points that may serve valuable.

You can also toggle rendering and check out material layers to get a better look at the

model under different conditions.

Sketchfab also has WebVR integration for viewers with headsets to admire works in virtual reality.

If you aren't keen on producing your own stuff, though, Sketchfab could still be of

interest to you thanks to its new store: where you can browse wares by categories like animated,

low-poly and game ready.

Whether you're browsing for fun or business, everything is also broken up into themed categories

like architecture, places and people to help you fine-tune your search.

If you don't want to spend a dime, you'll be happy with what the website offers.

Unlimited public uploads, five annotations per model if you want to share a few details

about your piece, and one sound effect should that enhance your work.

The next cheapest option is fifteen dollars a month billed annually, which nets you more

across the board, as well as private uploads if you want to showcase models to employers

that can't be made public, but that's only something to consider once you're at

a professional level.

Whatever your experience, though, Sketchfab is a fantastic place to showcase your works.

It's sort of like the YouTube of 3D models, and we're sure you'll agree: once they're

published, your 3D assets are going to look FAB!

For more infomation >> What is SKETCHFAB?! - Softlocked - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

#ASKDACXI - What is an ICO? - Duration: 2:26.

Hi guys, Sophie here from the Dacxi Customer Experience team.

Today we're going to talk about ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings.

ICOs are exciting in the fact that they have

democratised the fundraising process for new Startup businesses.

Until recently, if you had a great idea for a business venture

but lacked the capital to see your company to market

you had to jump through a lot of bureaucratic hoops to have access to venture capital

Or, if you were a new and investor looking to contribute to a startup company

the process was the same

It was only available to them accredited investors and not everyone.

ICOs have changed all of this. Now, if you have a new idea for a great new business

you can crowdfund the capital that you need to see your company to market.

ICO are similar to IPOs, with two significant differences;

1. being that you do not have invested shares in the future of the company, and

2. that it must somehow be related to your blockchain.

The way that it works is the new company will release a coin or token

available for purchase by investors using either FIAT or cryptocurrency.

The reason a token may be of interest to investors is for several reasons;

1. It may provide a service 2. you may have a say in the outcome, or

3. the potential for the capital of the point of rise may increase its future value.

At the conclusion of the ICO, the coin or token is listed on what's known as a Crypto Exchange

Where previous investors can buy, sell, trade their crypto coin or token

and new investors can buy them.

To promote themselves, ICOs publish what is known as a White Paper.

Which is essentially a business plan.

This will give investors access to the business case, token metric and supply

and more importantly the team behind the business.

it's so important to understand that anyone can run an ICO

and as a result there can be some dodgy and outright scams out there on the market.

So always be careful with who you are investing with.

Here at Dacxi, we're running an ICO right now.

It is our goal to disrupt the crypto market with a new kind of exchange, known as a Community Exchange.

We're going to on-board the next stream of Retail (amateur) Investors enter the crypto market.

You can read more on our White Paper, or visit us at dacxi-ico.com

For more infomation >> #ASKDACXI - What is an ICO? - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Brighten up Your Photography (What I Wish I Knew Wednesday) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Brighten up Your Photography (What I Wish I Knew Wednesday) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

What does bedewer mean? - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> What does bedewer mean? - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: Video Shows What Immigrant Children Face Alone in Court Using Real Transcripts - Duration: 4:53.

 A new film by the non-profit Immigration Counseling Service and filmmaker Linda Freedman shows the real-life court experiences of immigrant children separated from their parents using transcripts

 Unaccompanied: Alone in America shows former Oregon Judge William C. Snouffer portraying the stern-faced immigration trial judge who asks several Latino children if they are even aware who or what a lawyer is or does

Several respond to the U.S. government's charges in Spanish that they don't know the definition of a lawyer and are clearly not represented by one

The court proceedings in the four-minute film take quotations directly from publicly available immigration trials where migrant toddlers often appear alone and scared

  "These are removal proceedings. Do you understand what these proceedings here in court are all about?" Snouffer asks

 "Do you know what a lawyer is? No? Do you have a lawyer? No? The respondent is present in court, but without an attorney

"Recommended Slideshows61In Pictures: The 30 Highest-Paid Actors in the World5050 Must Watch Documentaries On Netflix To Stream Right Now8150 Surprising Facts About Queen Elizabeth II Another clip reenacts an immigration court scene

 "Sophia good morning. Are you a little nervous this morning?" Snouffer asks a young Hispanic girl

 "Si," she responds, appearing bewildered but smiling.  "And to the respondent, do you speak and understand Spanish?

The government charges that you're a native citizen of El Salvador and that you are present in the United States without legal permission or parole

Have you talked to an immigration attorney?" Snouffer asks a teenage girl in another scene

   Director Freedman wrote that she was "stunned at the obstacles [the kids] faced alone, and the disregard for their basic rights

" "I know in my heart that this film will find those of you who will rise up, as you always do, to help your fellow humans in their time of need," she wrote

"When one child hurts, we all hurt, and to quote a fellow love-warrior: There is no such thing as other people's children

" A 2016 Univision data report found that more than 9 out of 10 children who appear alone in immigration court are deported

A majority of the children are from Central American countries and are frequently under the age of five

The video notes that when children are represented by attorneys in immigration court nearly half are allowed to remain in the United States

For more infomation >> Watch: Video Shows What Immigrant Children Face Alone in Court Using Real Transcripts - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels Edition - What you need to know about Chevrolet - Duration: 3:55.

one day we would love to drive a real hot wheel a real Camaro hot wheel

today is that day!

How HOT does that sound? for years Hot Wheels have been making replicas of the Camaro and

now it's Chevrolet's turn, they're returning the favor by creating a

real-life Hot Wheel edition and this thing is a beast

I mean this is stunning

not only is this a an attractive vehicle but it's actually very powerful and full

of tech and the beautiful thing about this the tech isn't just about the

isn't about the oomph and just about just going faster it's more about keeping you

safe inside the vehicle as you very capable of handling the road. let me

show you what I mean. so the cool thing that I liked about the Camaro is the way

that have integrated the old and the new so you get your touchscreen as well as

physical buttons which sometimes you need a good buttons to push now your

navigation is as you would expect gets you from A to B and the directions

appear on your dash as well. stick it into reverse

of course the rear camera pops up nothing really to touch but just

basically don't hit anything when you reverse. now things get interesting when

you start to customize your driving mode now you can do that by using the screen

here or you can use it by using the physical button so things like engine

sound management steering the suspension can alter a touch of a button or a touch

of actual a physical button and what that means is when you go from touring

which is your day-to-day car down to track mode or I call it the fun mode this

is when things get really interesting and a car just depending on what you're

trying today now moving along in your settings go down to vehicles and

collision detection systems are right here as well this is something i've

reviewed on the other chevrolet vehicles I'll have a link to those in the card

above yeah but they really do it well just kind of protect you as the driver

from seeing things that you wouldn't be able to see the tech just does it for you

and if for some reason your teen needs to have a keys to this car you can

actually control that as well

I absolutely dig the way that they've done

the old school or the new school the old school AC dial versus the new on the

screen they both work really well so just a nice little touch on the back

you've got a wireless charger because it's only two USB port inside the middle compartment

the Hot Wheel Edition package includes a whole bunch of atoms

for example the stunning color this 20 inch set and graphite wheels you've also

got this unique grille with galvan out chrome inserts which look absolutely

gorgeous you got this set and graphite strap with silver metallic accents

because everybody knows that a strip makes the car go a hell of a lot faster

and just in case you happen to forget that you're driving

50th anniversary edition it is they to remind you throughout the vehicle this

cars got the look it's got the sound it's got the power and it's not afraid

to show it

so before you rush off this video headed a little bit off tech a little bit of

vehicle speed is this the kind of thing you want to see more of? you want to see

more tech do you want to focus more on vehicles just let me know if it's been

in the comments below smash that subscribe button if you're

new here give the video a thumbs up if you liked what you saw and I'll see you

on the next episode of talking tech with the techie guy - cheers for now

For more infomation >> 2018 Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels Edition - What you need to know about Chevrolet - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Does Your Palm Reveal About Your Personality - Duration: 15:34.

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel!

For more infomation >> What Does Your Palm Reveal About Your Personality - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

10 People, 1 Question: What Is The Difference Between Good And Bad People? - Duration: 3:24.

what's the difference between a good and a bad person?

I sort of think that a good person kinda sees a little beyond themselves

and their self interests

I comes down to the choices that they make

and how it impacts other people

A good person has empathy

it's good when people care

maybe help

to me kinda have like a sense of

wanting their community to be better

have a good heart

whatever makes somebody harmful

or bad in a certain way

so you are doing something bad

if your behaviour is gonna hurt someone and you don't care

you are a bad person

what is the bad thing that bad people do?

probably being

rude and racist to other people

there's just such a big grey area in there

I don't think there are bad people and good people

the world is barely divided into black and white

'cause the bad person can do something for the great of good

for selfish reasons

and a good person can do a terrible thing for the great of good

for selfless reasons

there are maybe aspects of a person that I may not particularly like

and just because I don't like that aspect of the person

it doesn't even mean that it's bad

might be bad for me

who I consider a bad person?

like a big cliche

I consider Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Trump is a bad person

Donald Trump is not really who I would consider to be a good person

I also just have a thing for people

who are anti-vaccines

I think people who are anti-vaccination are not good people

you know what?

the guy who cut me off in this fucking Benz

Mercedes Benz today

on Davenport when I was biking here

he's a bad person

vaccines are good

vaccinate your children

and a good person

I think all those people

who do good deeds without broadcasting it

I dont know

they are everywhere around me

my grandma

my partner

Taylor

he is a sweety

you Henrique

- me?

you are a very good person

and the person behind you?

very good person

- what are you doing behind me?

you are a good person

if I consider to be myself a good person

in general I think I'm half and half

but I should improve better

my good side

I like to say that

that I'm a good person

I mean I think that I probably made some bad choices in the past

but I learned from my mistakes

I'm trying to put little effort

to be a better person

and do better things towards other people

you know? it's a working progress

we are all growing and and trying to become good people

so Giuseppe here has a message for you guys

yes, so you guys remember to like this video

watch all the videos

it's very cool

thank you

no problem, thank you

For more infomation >> 10 People, 1 Question: What Is The Difference Between Good And Bad People? - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Disgusting Truth Comes Out About The Obamas After What They Were Seen Doing On 4th Of July - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Disgusting Truth Comes Out About The Obamas After What They Were Seen Doing On 4th Of July - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

What To Wear On Formal Night During Your Cruise - Duration: 2:08.

what's up paradise crew my name is Griff and I'm Alyssa and today we're gonna talk to you guys

about what to wear on formal night

now Before we jump right into it what exactly is formal night? well it's

exactly what it sounds like. it's your chance to kind of nix the flip-flops and

your Hawaiian shirt for the day and put on some of your best outfits for the

night. category 1 is actually dressy casual this is very relaxing it's chill

there's no need to wear a sport coat or a tie with this one

now category 2 was actually semi-formal this is where you can add a sport coat

to your outfit or if it's a little bit hot outside you can nix that sport coat and

add a tie. now category 3 is formal this is where

you get to showcase some of your best stuff you can either put on a suit or if

you feeling very fancy you can opt in for a tuxedo like James Bond. so dressy

casual for the ladies can be a shorter dress you can wear pants in a nice top

or even a maxi dress. now for semi-formal let's dress it up a little bit you can

wear a pantsuit or a nicer floor-length dress. I love to get all of my dresses at

Lulu's. their dresses are super comfortable and very affordable and

lastly formal wear. sparkles are the key okay so you don't have to wear sparkles

but they definitely help. let's talk about shoes as tempting as stilettos are

you're gonna want to make sure you pack something a little more comfortable

there is a lot of walking after all so go all out who says you can't wear a

prom dress or even a dress from your senior recital. so those are the three

categories. the key is just have a little bit of fun with it don't overthink it

and just focus on enjoying your cruise and as always thanks for watching

if you like this video please give it a thumbs up and if you dig the vibes

please subscribe and if you care please share we'll see you in paradise

For more infomation >> What To Wear On Formal Night During Your Cruise - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Unai Emery takes Arsenal training for first time – Can you read what is on his clipboard? - Duration: 1:45.

 Unai Emery held his first Arsenal training session at London Colney this afternoon since taking over from Arsene Wenger last month

 The Frenchman, who previously managed Paris Saint-Germain, was seen shaking hands with Spanish full-back Hector Bellerin as he got to know his new squad

 The 46-year-old was clutching a clipboard appearing to detail training drills as he strode around the pitch

 There was a public outcry when media outlets published pictures of England assistant Steve Holland's notes before the Three Lions' World Cup clash with Panama – although Emery's clipboard does not appear to contain a starting XI

 Arsenal players who failed to qualify for the World Cup or were not selected to represent their national teams were present today, with new signing Sokratis Papastathopoulos alongside the likes of Alexandre Lacazette and Aaron Ramsey

 However, there was no evidence of new signing Bernd Leno as the squad also underwent medical screening and fitness tests – with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang reportedly setting a new club record of 7m 97cm for a one-legged triple jump test

 Take a look through the gallery above to see the best pictures as Unai Emery takes his first Arsenal training session

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét