Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily game Jul 5 2018

Colorful Game – Funny Car Overcomes Challenges & Adventures, Colors for Children to Learn, Kids Edu

For more infomation >> Colorful Game – Funny Car Overcomes Challenges & Adventures, Colors for Children to Learn, Kids Edu - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

All Hail King Julien The Game Top Cartoon For Kids And Children - Alisha Duffy - Duration: 3:59.

Let er rip

I

Designed it myself. Um, you sure everyone wants that in their bedrooms Your Majesty

With him staring at me like they hunt I knows

That we bring happiness to the entire kingdom

What how's that coming along? We should have enough posters for everyone in them. They are unhappy. I am unhappy

No, King, Julien is unhappy. I must have a minute's time of crisis

Something came this with you your unhappiness

What's this a cure because I hate games, but I love rules

Let me see that blah blah rules rules rules first person have everything wins

Come on make it ring voice. I'm feeling you drugged up in here better. Make a brain butter

Mmm saw this conch the person across from you for twice its value. Here you go your majesty

Oh

Bottles then I am sure I'm apt

What she's out

What happiness Maurice I've learned from playing the game that money does buy you happiness

And now I'm giving that same happiness to all of my peeps

Really

Okay, now everybody has an equal amount of the money so we can let the happiness begin well

But I'm confused, I don't feel a

Working majesty you got a bad stuff. Remember nice. You're right just like the game

With the buying of de stuff hundred dollars for that coconut coconut. Oh

There you go your majesty

I'm so happy now turn but why should we use money to buy things that are already free like coconuts?

Clearly you do not understand

What you know you're not supposed to be touching the kingly stool two million

You

For more infomation >> All Hail King Julien The Game Top Cartoon For Kids And Children - Alisha Duffy - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 BEST Nintendo Switch Games you NEED to Play in 2018! - Duration: 22:10.

What's up everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. I am Peter Cole here with my top 15

Nintendo switch games since the release of the Nintendo switch

It's been about a year and two months ish at this point and there's a been a bunch of amazing games that have come out

I wanted to highlight. So the ones that I think are a little bit less known things

I really think people should play but really just my favorite and to preface this really quickly

I am NOT going to add the obvious

I'm not gonna add breath of the wild and there I'm not gonna add Odyssey in there

I'm not gonna add Mario Kart 8 in there

Um, I don't want to add the very popular ones because obviously 10-minute 10 games are some of the best in the system

There's no read you guys all know you guys all know how great those games are

There's no point adding them. If you don't have breath of the wild Mario Kart a Super Mario Odyssey

You're missing essential games on the switch. So go pick those up

I will link every game I can in the description down below and only to the eShop gift cards if you want to buy some

of these other games they'll all be linked down in the description below and if you use those links actually helps the channel, so

Thanks a lot for doing that. But without further ado, let's jump in to game number one, and that is Celeste

I know I just mentioned that those other games were 10 out of 10 games and I wasn't gonna add those in but I think

Too many people miss Celeste. It's such an incredible game. The gameplay is incredibly tight

It's really really fun

You get used to playing with the style and there's this slight slight slight learning curve, but once you get that learning curve down

It's so much fun to play. There's so many little levels and they do really brilliant things

Like when you die, you're like almost instantaneously respond. So instead of being like crap, I'm done

I quit you're already back playing and you're like

I guess I'll just keep going and you would over and over and over again

the learning curve is a lot of fun and it's a really

Enjoyable game to just play on its own to jump in and play a few levels

But on top of that it has a really engaging story

Especially if you struggle with any kind of anxiety or pressure or anything like that, it's really touching the music is incredible

It's a game. Everyone needs to play. This is one of those must-haves on the switch and it's not a $60 game

Which is amazing. It's easy. I think everyone to play even if you don't super like platformers this game is worth it

I have a couple games

I want to talk about quick which are technically ports from the Wii U

But the thing about the Wii U especially is is that I didn't play these games

I mean how

You and many many people did not have a Wii U at this point

The switch has already sold more copies than the Wii U has in its entire lifecycle

So I think it's appropriate to use these as Nintendo switch games just because there's so many people that are gonna be a new audience

Especially in the years to come and if this video ends up being something that has a bit of a tail

People will want to see these things. So the first thing I'm talking about is Bayonetta 2

Bayonetta 2 was a Wii U exclusive game and if you've ever played Bayonetta

It's similar to the Devil May Cry games things like that, really fast-paced hack and slash combat

Your character is compelling the enemies and bosses are compelling. The story is amazing

I think it's just a game overall, especially if you like hack and slash combat

It's one of the best in that genre, especially on the switch. There aren't very many that can compete with it at all

And I think it's a game that you deserve to play

It's really fun to have those games in the search where you can just jump in and just destroy some things and the next games

Gonna kind of go along with that as well

It's it's amazing game. Overall. It's really highly rated

it's a game that too many people miss in the Wii U and I think you deserve to pick up and you can also if

You pick up the physical person of Bayonetta 2 it also has pay another one

So there you go, or you can get both of them or one or the other digitally. It's up to you

I think Bayonetta ones worth playing too

so picking up physical and get both of them or just pick them both up digital but both great games Bayonetta 1 wasn't when you

Exclusive it's just a part of the package

We know Bayonetta 3 is coming out so it might be best to do both of those games

III just think Bayonetta 2 is an amazing hack-and-slash game

Even like a big game play and see the kind of combat it is if you like that style

I'd get it if you absolutely hate that style it won't be for you because that's what it is

But it's a lot of fun and like I said to go wrong with it

I was actually deciding whether or not I wanted to put this game on the list because I wouldn't consider it a

Super highly rated game if I rated it. I might give it like an 8 8.5

So my god, like pretty good, but nothing blowing out of the park

But I'm putting a gear for two reasons first at Zelda and second

I for the same reason I just love to jump in and hack and slash and destroy tons and tons of enemies

That is Hyrule warriors. This is in the dynasty warriors. Genre. You've probably seen these games in some form or another

At some point that Dragon Quest warriors and all this stuff

It's a game where you have all the different

Zelda characters not all of them many of them and

The goal of the game is you hack and slash news is amazing combos and abilities that are insane and you just destroy

Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of enemies as you can see from the gameplay footage here. This game is insane

It's super high octane

What's really cool about it is there's so many references to the Zelda games and you get to see these characters and play as these

characters

Hey You never got to play as and be you see a side of them that you never would have seen in those regular traditional

Zelda games I think that's a really cool thing. This is a game. That's just fun to just romp around in

There's cool adventure modes, and there's a bunch of like little vignettes from the games and stuff like that

I guess you could kind of call them they're not necessarily vignettes in the game because you can't put that enemies

I don't know. They're cool. There's things from the game

So they'd to put maps that are based on the games and everything and it's just a lot of fun

The music's good. The characters are really interesting

I just think these this is one of those games. That's just stupid fun

And it's not one of the best games ever

But it's a great game if you just want to get in and cause some mayhem and just you know

Get frustrated one day you want to just punch someone get in there and punch 10,000 enemies it it'll be worth it

Maybe that's not the best metaphor

I don't know and the last we've port I want to talk about is Donkey Kong tropical freeze

This is one of the best platformers on the switch in the top three for sure donk. Kong tropical freeze is an absolutely amazing

platforming game if you like

Platforming you owe it to yourself to play this game

If you've ever liked a Donkey Kong game you owe it to yourself to play this game. The levels are so interesting and unique

It's beautiful. The music is really interesting

The different characters are fun to play out

And everyone has their own style and some of them suck and some of them are good, you know

Just how it is. They added funky Kong to make the end easier because game is actually pretty difficult similar to Celeste

It's a lot of fun but there are some difficult sections. They really refined the mechanics

there's a couple things people wish they would have taken out and I could understand those complaints but I would say this game is a

9 out of 10 or higher, it's it's worth playing a hundred percent. It's so great and compared to another game on this list

That's and I switch exclusive Kirby that's gonna be on themselves as well. I think this is better than that game

I think it's more enjoyable, but they're for different audiences. So

If you like platforming and you can you can look at the gameplay and say this looks even remotely interesting get this game

It's worth it. So because I mentioned it I wasn't actually planning on doing Kirby next but I'm gonna do kirby Dex

It's pretty short in my review for it

I said I did a bye wait for sale or rent thing and I kind of said rent in the case that

You don't want to spend $60 in a game that doesn't have a lot of replay value

I feel that's kind of how Kirby is Kirby has enough replay value with the different boss

Remote boss rush boss rush modes. I can say those words it can happen and just the different

It's bearing mini games and stuff. It has and being able to go back at a hard difficulty

There's a bunch of really interesting stuff in the game. It is a lot of fun

It's especially fun in co-op with younger children. If you're a parent with children, or you just want to mess around with your friends

it's a really fun game for that and

support the Nintendo switch exclusives because they help

But yeah, it's really all I can say about Kirby. It's a little bit short

I the kind of disappointed me with the shortest

But it's a lot of fun and I definitely think it's a game especially if you like Kirby and you know what you're getting

It's in there and there's some stuff to add into the Kirby lore the overworld of Kirby. That's very interesting as well. So yeah

Just a little short, but it's good. This is a game again like Celeste

I think too many people missed out on that's Mario plus rabbit's Kingdom battled

Everyone when this game was announced is like this looks weird Mario and rabbits

No one really likes the Rapids that much and in this world that strategic that's very not Mario, but this game is excellent

I would put this game above a lot of the Nintendo developed games that came out a poker tournament and

Arms and things like that this game is excellent. I really love strategy games like this

It's like XCOM Mario to the characters and the personality of the world and the music and the design and the graphics are all

Incredibly beautiful incredibly engaging and on top of that

The game is a lot of fun if they had a deal C's since then. I haven't actually gone back and played the DLC

So I probably should that'd be really interesting

But yeah, there's just a ton of stuff that they've put in this game

If you like strategy games if you like ex-con feel like anything like that

you should definitely have this game on your switch because it's just a blast to play and it's got that a Nintendo charm and that

Nintendo love mm Tendo quality with a totally different style and I think that's really awesome

So I gotta throw a golf story on here. I'm not a golf person

I don't play, you know, these everybody's golf games and everything like that

Like all of these popular golf games that come out golf story is fascinating. The reason for that is because golf story

It's a golfing game, but it's also an RPG and it's not

Golfing in the regular sense where you have a character and you've really got a factor in all these complicated things

it's complicated interface very simple game to play it is cut some of the things get pretty difficult some of the holes and

I did struggle a few times, but I

picked it up as a person who never plays golf games who's maybe played like three ever and never actually really played played them and

I beat the game. I had a lot of fun with it. The game's awesome

I think especially if you like RPGs me want something a little bit different and unique

My golf story might be the way to go. I was really surprised by this game. I had a lot of fun with it

So I just looked at the game, but you can see it

It's got a really interesting graphic style and it's cool that it's got all these RPG mechanics on top of being a golf game

This is the kind of sports game sports game. That's for me. Just like the next game

I'm gonna talk about where it puts sports into a way that gamers like that are if you're not in traditional sports personally

I'm not it really helps you to play it integrate into that sports thing. I don't even know what I'm saying at this point

Yeah, so the next game rocket League another game. It's soccer with cars. No, I understand soccer, but I'm never gonna watch soccer

I played soccer before not like on an actual team more like just like a recess and school and we would play soccer

Yeah, I know not really playing soccer don't judge me but rocket League is an incredibly fun and addicting game

It's amazing to play online and with friends. It's local play and online play. It's cross play between PC

I don't know if it's cross between Xbox or not

But I know it's cross play between PC but it's just so fascinating that something like this

Would you like soccer with car is that sounds kind of dumb and then you play it and you're like holy crap

This is amazing and addicting and I love this and that's what happened to me

I was shocked by how much I love rocket League

especially not liking any kind of sports things and I played I've played hours and hours and hours of rocket League it some of those

Games you can just jump into and just have your like Oh before you go to bed what I want to play

Oh you just up in this some rocket League and then do five matches later. You're like, oh man

I need to go to sleep, but this is so fun and

If you haven't play rocket League yet. I'm would be really shocked

You deserve to play it. It's not expensive. I think they have like a special collector's edition physical edition

That's a bit more, but I think you can get it for $20 or under on the eShop

They do have sales on it occasionally and stuff

so if you have the chance to pick up rocket League

I would say pick up rocket League before golf story

Because it's like golf story's a bit more of a niche game unless you really like RPGs like me golf stories a little bit more

In my wheelhouse because I really enjoy RPGs with my favorite genre, but luckily just one of those games man

Everyone that likes all these different types of genres plays rocket league and they're like this game is fun. This game is awesome. So

testament to you rocket leagues good

I almost feel like this next game was like my indie game of the year last year and that is steamworld dig -

You've might have played the first team one day

You probably seen what they do for all I know cuz everyone talked about when it came out

it's a game that

It's kind of similar to the idea of like the old dig dogs and stuff where you're digging down and you're finding materials

You're finding more powers

You're going into the head and dungeons you're having to fight enemies and you can dig under a rock and the rock falls and you

Can dig into where it enemy is the enemy will pop out and come after you and stuff

So I have that traditional mechanic

But there is such a cool RPG mechanic here with upgrading your character and upgrading the stuff that you have your equipment

Being able to go down longer being able to go deeper

back

And one of those games where you just keep wanting to go back you think okay, I'm just gonna be done with this run

I'm gonna go back I'm gonna sell my stuff and then I'm gonna be done and then you don't and you keep going cuz it

Just keeps bringing you back

It's an RPG light I would say so how is that mechanic of like hey

You want to upgrade that a little bit more?

You just sound a little bit more treasurer and then you'll be able to upgrade it and they're like obvious food again

Then the next thing I'm like, oh I can do that. I think I could do that in the next hour

So I do just push and push and push. It's so addicting the gameplay is amazing. The graphics are really cool

the characters are really interesting and

It's one of those games where you hear people talk about it and I don't know anyone who doesn't like steamrolled link to it this

Is a game that it's got really high reviews

a

lot of people were like this one of the best and these on the switch and still is one of the best Indies on the

Switch, so I really recommend this even if you're kind of like, I don't know

I've never played a game like that or like I don't know if I like that try it out

I really think that you won't regret you rolled into Dragon Quest builders

Now you might be like what the heck this is a weird game to put on there. I love Dragon Quest builders

I'm not a huge minecraft fan. I like minecraft. Well enough. It's a fun game

but man

Dragon Quest builders are something about doing that similar style of Minecraft

With having this overworld and having these interesting weird funky enemies better graphics characters

quests that

I just gotta take did to Dragon Quest builders and I want to play more on my channel just because I love that game

So much

I probably will at some point just cuz it's a great game to get on a stream and talk with you guys and everything just

Like I do with my old minecraft streams

but I I think too many people especially who like minecraft have not played Dragon Quest builders and

It's a game that deserves to be played

It's not as customizable as minecraft in the sense that with Minecraft. You can literally just do anything you want anywhere?

It's a little bit more

Control than that not a lot though

Like you can basically build a lot whatever you want wherever you want and it's pretty interesting

like I said, there's a little bit more of

Like your character can't just randomly do this stuff

You couldn't just like fly through the air and do some stuff you can do in Minecraft

but still Dragon Quest builders basically takes the Minecraft formula and says we're gonna add in a world with characters and a story and

and upgrades and things like that on top of all that you can just go smack the ground and get

Materials and make stuff out of it. So I really love Dragon Quest builders

I think more people should try this game, especially if you like minecraft simple weed Park I talked about this game

I believe it was in one of my top 10. He shopped videos a while back

David Lee Park is awesome. It's a point-and-click adventure game a very traditional style back in the 80s

It's referencing. It's a crime mystery murder murder mystery. Is that how you say that?

Mystery I feel like it is I'll put that video in the description and maybe in the comments down below Oh

Basically what I say about in there

it's a love letter to a time period which is those have games and the game has a love letter to a time period like

I think I talked about Saturday morning RPG in a recent video

Those games really get to me. I love when you can see that

They took this

That there's a lot of research done a lot of memories and nostalgia put into these games

and like look at this time period again

Like you go back and feel like you're reliving and even in a weird graphic style

That is definitely not super realistic in the sense that like Call of Duty super realistic. So I think that's really cool

And I really loved this game

If you like point clicks and you like those nostalgia fill things and if you like murder mysteries

All those are here in this game. It is incredible

I think it's why it was one of the first picks for a limited run game is to become physical because it's an

Amazing game. So yeah, then we'd Park you like pointing click adventure games

You owe it to yourself to play this one in G if you have just play it again

Just try on your switch and play it again

you know you want so of course I had to put this game on here because there's two reasons why I think it's really

significant the game is South Park the

Fractured but whole and the first reason I want to put this on here is because this is one of the most incredible licensed games

Along with the stick of truth that I've seen in a long time

there is so much love and passion put into these games both on the development side the game side and

beside of the creators and

Really being able to represent the South Park in these games the actors the graphics the story the writing

Everything is so South Park that when you play it you're like this is incredible

Like I feel like I'm living in South Park. It was the same way with the first game

They did change a lot with this game. They made more of a strategic turn-based battle, which I actually like

I think it's very interesting how they ended up doing that and

They expanded it a little bit. The game is a little bit bigger

I just think that this game if especially if you're a South Park fan this game is impeccable like it's

shocking how well they remade South Park into this game and

Do you even just alone even if you don't like, South Park?

Just looking at this game and being able to say like wow, this is the show. It's so cool and sang race

I wanted to bring it up is because I think these games need to be supported more

I think we need to show more support more love by spending money on these games

Because if this is the kind of stuff that we can get my dreams of having another coat or come out. That's the

equivalent of those with that much love and that much more and that much stuff put in can happen where my dreams of eventually having

A Harry Potter game. That is a legitimate

Harry Potter game like you feel like you're living in the world like take this

Idea of how much above they put into South Park and put that into a Harry Potter thing even it's not Harry Potter

Can I just all live in the fantastic beast universe? I'll go to any of the different schools

Like let me live in this magical universe, you know and the same thing with something like Lord of the Rings

I mean the hats of good Lord of the Rings games. I drew it like the Third Age and stuff

There's bullying live in that world. Let me do stuff like that

like it's the same reason why I

Supported middle-earth middle our shot of Warren Miller shot of Mordor because man those games the same thing are such great

Property games. Well, they're not the same because they took off Lord the ring so they could kind of be their own thing

They're the same. You know what I mean?

So I think these games need to be supported and we need to show them we want more games like this because I love this

The South Park is an incredible game for anyone who's played it

You'll know so South Park for multiple reasons is game. You should pick up

This next game is a very controversial one

some people I know hated it and some people really left it even some popular youtubers were very conflicted on but xenoblade chronicles - I

Love this game. I love this style

I'm totally okay with the combat

being slow and it's just like an MMO where you go into battle and you click and then they're just kind of attacking and then

You can choose to do your abilities and stuff like that. That's totally fine for me. I

Really like every kind of peih-gee basically, so I played through this game

100 plus hours and I loved it and there's other people that played it for 10 or 15. Like I hate this style

So it is something to consider maybe if you're looking at this game, you could look at some different gameplay of it

See what the game looks like

Maybe look at some different reviews and see people's opinions because there's some people that are very positive about it and some people that hate

It maybe make sure what side you're on. I like I said, I love the game. I think the game is so much fun

I love the style. I'm totally okay with the things people didn't like I liked. I was fine with them

So it's just feel like Dragon Age Origins to me in a lot of ways, which if you don't like that PC style

RPG that might not be the best thing for you, but I really love this game

so I think if you especially if you on a multi hundred hour RPG

And you don't want to play Skyrim over again Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the way to go another game I've talked a lot about is

Blossom Tales, I love blossom Tales as I talked about before

It's basically like a spiritual successor to a link in the past. I guess you could say with the same style

I'm saying look to it

It's got the same type of dungeons and you can just see the gameplay if you like it linked to the pass

Which who did it you need to play boss entails if you haven't already this game is so much fun

I love having games like this where you can play it and it's nostalgic at the same time that it's new

And it just adds that vibe of like we loved a Link to the Past and we wanted to make another one

But obviously you can't take the Zelda trademark or you will get screwed and kundo is proven that time and time again

So they made blossom tales and it's such an incredible game

Especially if you like the style go ahead and pick this up you won't regret it

and last but not least a game that is been out on many consoles and PC and

Everything else and that's very popular and everyone loves and you've probably heard me talk about at multitude times stardew valley

Star D Valley do not have this game. You should definitely get it

It is a massive RPG where you own a farm and you can grow your farm

You continue customize things you grow plants and trees and all this blah blah blah blah

But then there's also a big world to explore but tons of different characters. You can get married create a life for yourself

It's kind of like a life simulator, except you can look at here. The graphics are different. It's top-down

There's a lot to explore there's dungeons and everything

So it's just you will get sucked into started by like doing a game gets - sorry Valley as that game

I've talked about this game so much. So I'm not gonna keep talking about too much

You've probably heard me talk about Amanda videos. The Saudi Valley is a great game

Anyone can play it young kid all the way to adult everyone can enjoy it

I'm sorry for you. If you are not playing start a ballet at this point

Anyway, guys this video has gone on for a freaking long time

I just had to get all these games and I really want to talk about them

Especially with the switch being over a year old now

I just want to talk about my favorite games, obviously

Like I said at the beginning shout out to Odyssey breath of the wild mario karta all the splatoon - all the main games

We had to throw those in there, of course

But but I just love the switch so much and I wanted to give a shout out to some of the great games on it

But I look back through my list and I'm like, I love that game or like this game really meant a lot to me

So I hope you enjoyed the list

Let me know if I left out any and what your favorite Nintendo switch games are down in the comments below

I really appreciate your opinions and if you guys have any other topics for videos or things you'd like me to do

Let me know in the comments below as well

I know the guys if you're new to the channel, we should hit the subscribe button

I post multiple videos a week and mother you never not hit the

Notification bell so you can be notified of all my future videos and don't forget to get that like button some love

Thank you guys so much for watching. Let's get to creating the greatest community in the world. I'll tell you guys in my next video

For more infomation >> Top 15 BEST Nintendo Switch Games you NEED to Play in 2018! - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

Black Survival Normal game Isol สายเน้นแทรป...จริงๆนะ!! - Duration: 22:26.

For more infomation >> Black Survival Normal game Isol สายเน้นแทรป...จริงๆนะ!! - Duration: 22:26.

-------------------------------------------

Game Of Thrones || Blood in the Water [+Zlata Adams] - Duration: 3:37.

Do you hear me?

Loose!

Dracarys.

Dany please!

Chaos isn't a pit.

Chaos is a ladder.

He is choking!

Help the poor boy.

Order your man to step aside ot there will be violence.

I choose violence.

The next time you rise a hand to me

will be the last time you have hands.

I wish I was the monster you think I am.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Who are you?

You're about to find out.

You're not going to serve.

You're going to die.

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.

What do we say to the god of death?

Not today.

Do you like games, little man?

Your reign is over.

And now it begins.

My reign has just begun.

Fuck.

No.

Now it ends.

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton.

Dracarys!

Sleep well.

The last thing you're ever going to see is a Stark smiling down at you as you die.

If you think this has happy ending

you haven't been paying attention.

For more infomation >> Game Of Thrones || Blood in the Water [+Zlata Adams] - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

MInecraft Game Play stream plz 50 subs Ft- Exabyte Nebu - Duration: 1:30:59.

For more infomation >> MInecraft Game Play stream plz 50 subs Ft- Exabyte Nebu - Duration: 1:30:59.

-------------------------------------------

Cars 2 The Video Game: The 60-Second, Overly-Hyped Edition! - Duration: 1:18.

Ever heard of Mario Kart 8? Well, fuck that!

Throw that game in the garbage man, because we got a brand new game for you

called Cars 2, based on the movie Cars 2

Story mode? Huh, what's that?

This game don't got it, cuz it don't need it.

This game's got perfect gameplay, story would only bog this joyous sack of juicy nutella down.

In fact, you can play as all your favorite characters,

Like Lightning McQueen...

uhhhh.....Mater

and uh, Sally! There must've been a Sally in there somewhere

wait a minute, is that fucking Luigi?

oh, Mario Kart's got bananas and shells you say?

Do I look like I even care a little bit?

Cars 2, based on the movie, Cars 2

Well it's got rockets, and it's got a gatling gun

And it's got...well, it's got fuel tanks

And I didn't even tell you the best part yet

You can drive backwards up in this bitch.

And you can drive on two wheels on the side

Can that fat plumber from France do that? Didn't think so.

You know what else? This game's got online multiplayer

Disney thought of everything

So whip out your wallet and come spend your hard-earned cash on this baby, and you'll be a changed man forever

For more infomation >> Cars 2 The Video Game: The 60-Second, Overly-Hyped Edition! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nerf War Nerf Gun Game Attack the Castle Nerf Adventure - Duration: 11:16.

Nerf War Nerf Gun Game Attack the Castle Nerf Adventure

Look

Hey easy teamers, welcome back to the extreme the ultimate nerve channel today we've got

We're gonna play a game called

Attack the castle

Alright, so we've got one person up on the castle girls

Once you get out of the way, we've got bunkers protecting it he's on an elevated position and he's got an array of guns

Let's see what you got. We got a nerve a key strike one of the more accurate of the nerf rifle

Okay, what else we got?

We have the EC has ten modulus with all types of adjustments you got a scope on it barrel

TAC light

Bipod everything. All right, what else you got?

Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo the dominators alternator show that thing flip Logan turns towards me

Towards me. There you go

With the

Technical difficulties. Oh, yeah the coolest feature and how you're gonna do it. All right. What else we got?

We have the mega

Great-great shotgun one of my fairy guns. All right. So the point is he's gonna be up there protecting his castle

We have a course here

each person's gonna take their turn being

the shooter

The girls will start this round back here. Each one will take one step as you can see they're armed with shields and

Axes, and they'll be raiding that castle like savages

Each round they get one step each then Logan

gets to take a shot at them with whatever he

when he chooses

they have the option to block it with a shield the axe or

Slightly dodged their feet half of your planet and they cannot move if they move then they are out

There working together

To take down Logan

Yeah, so like I said each round everyone's gonna get a chance to be the shooter

So they only have one step and we do have a blue line up here indicating

This is the spot where they need to get to once they get to this range

They'll be within range of the castle to throw their asses destroy the battle bunkers and Logan will perish

All right, you guys ready to get going?

All right Logan are you ready?

Avery are you ready? Yeah, mom. Are you ready? Yeah. All right. We gonna just second

All right, first up. We got Avery she's gonna take her first step right now

Normal step plant her feet get her shield up

okay, Logan looks like he's gonna use blood gun Logan a

Key strike

Alpha hawk. All right

So, let's see you hit a breaking duck dodge dive. Oh

She got shot in the leg

We already have a first fatality

She could not block it told that alcohol is extremely accurate

All right down love jeez. You guys didn't even make it a single step on that Patricia. She took her first step already

And Logan's look yo, he's gonna change things up

He's got the modulus right now

He's gonna try and hit mom mom she had a chance to block with the shield or the ax here we go

She dodged it but you may lose moser leg a little bit we'll get better at that. All right, take it on the step

Okay a little bit closer now Oh

Logan's so with their shotgun this time the double breech

Day hold on Logan

And fire when ready oh

She got drilled

So the girls only made it a step

Mogens victorious and now we're gonna switch things up. Okay guys round two

Okay, it's time for round two guys. We've got Avery up on the castle platform with their battle bunkers under guns ready

To unload. Yeah and over here. We've got Logan

Yeah, and mom they'll be raiding the castle this round, okay?

Axe is up and we got Logan taking the first step here

Takes a nice step

plants his feet

Get to Zach's ready. Avery's going to start with the mega double brie shotgun

You've got a lot of power and see how this goes. She's a bad shot. I might even get shot

Very good shot

Well done Avery

All right, but Logan survives

And now mom's gonna take her first step. Okay

She's got her shield, she's got a pickaxe Avery's going with the shotgun again, so oh she's gonna get small and whatever you ready

Okay, they first there's Pfizer first step

Everything you're gonna have to get serious. I think two good shots with two good blocks. Okay, Logan's up for his next step

Okay, you take a baby step so

Okay plants feet get ready

Baby's going with me. Come on - listen this time just gonna crank it up

All right, Logan. You ready? All righty whenever you ready

Go have his feet total miss

That was wimpy

All right. Mom's taking her step now

She takes a giant-sized mom step. She gets small a breeze going with the modulus again

All right. Let's see if she can destroy mom Oh

Mom is gone. She she looked up she couldn't

So Avery good shot, you know

All right

Logan's got to start taking some better steps. I think there's a man-sized step

whoa

All right, he's gonna get small though now he's a little man

All right, he's going with the actress tried alcohol

One of her favorite gun one of the most accurate guns and whenever you're ready. Oh, she's got the leg

That is confirmed hit they got closer to the rope this time but Avery

Finish them off

Wow, this is harder than I thought guys

So let's switch things up for round three will get mom on the platform. The kids will be attacking. All right

All right, welcome to Round three. We've got mom up on the platform right now. Looks like she's gonna start with a double brooch

Vega and then we got the two kids

beating on each other

Okay, you guys gonna work together though

All right, so first contestants gonna be Avery yet

Getting psyched takes her gigantic

Plants her feet she going get tiny. Oh

Okay, mom's ready to shoot and whenever you ready mom

This

Avery survives her first step now Logan's up

See what he's got. Oh

Okay

We're compensating for something

All right, mom's got the mega shotgun again and fire when ready

Miss Logan surprise little scared those any guys you saw the

All right Avery year for that now

Okay, kind of look like a bike

Alright Genghis Queen is gonna have cheese switched up to the alpha hawk

She tried to block with eggs, but couldn't make it happen

Yeah

For all you new teamers out that is not

Dead, okay

Logan it's all up to you. No one has gotten that close guys. We got to get this going

So Logan's death is ready. Here we go

Okay

Mom has got the Alpha start again

Logan's getting

All right, and she missed looks like you shot fell short

All right now Logan going take another set

Okay, this is the closest anybody's gotten this is how close he is guys

Just in case you don't know this is how close he is to the action

She's got the Dominator right now

Zombie strike doom inator. All right fire when ready?

Misfire

You can jam darts here

Right, okay Logan said he didn't hit will honor that

Take another step

Okay, he's now one more step away from the line, but he's also really close

To mom. This is how close the action is right now. I'm standing in love with her

All right fire when ready?

All right, he gets the drug get the guns outlet great he's going to destroy the castle with his axe

If Avery we're still around she be here to savor the victory

Awesome round guys

So we will be playing a lot of different games doing skits all kinds of fun things

We'll be doing a lot of games over into if you've got suggestions for games or things you want us to try

Go ahead and put it down in the comments

We'll give you guys a shout out and give you a recognition for name in the game

Alright, so please make sure to LIKE subscribe hit the notification bell join the Z team guys

This is a new channel, but it's gonna be a lot of fun. We're getting a lot of really fun things

So and we love our fans

So make sure you comment so we can talk to you and get to know you and like I said be part of it

For more infomation >> Nerf War Nerf Gun Game Attack the Castle Nerf Adventure - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

AVM Games AVM - Escape Splendid House Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:44.

AVM Games AVM - Escape Splendid House

For more infomation >> AVM Games AVM - Escape Splendid House Walkthrough 2018 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club - Duration: 6:39.

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club what's going on YouTube which we'll have in this and today we're back in the crew

beta we're actually going to do this mercedes-benz Express rally rain event

the first official offer of it outside of the actual trial and I cannot wait

this thing looks what da hell this looks super cool holy shit this is awesome

I must say the sounds in this game guys the sounds alone are like eargasm you

know what I mean they're like they're super freakin amazing

just that 500 mm Mustang and this Mercedes just roaring in my headset is

like oh man it's super awesome super super awesome you're gonna rock we're

gonna send this I think this is just like the Ford Raptor when we did but

this is a my opponent is actually driving the same vehicle let's go oh wow

the off-road handling is realistic when you hit the water your vehicle slows

down sutter's that's awesome it's the little details that you know really

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club really make the game and I've read everyone's opinions and reviews already

and I have to say you know I'm really far into the beta now and you know this

debate is basically the full game just not full access like it is you know near

final form game that'll change one or two things but as far as the big stuff

this game has nearly no flaws that's yet that I could find like I mean maybe

there could be a couple more iconic cars that were missing out on but other than

that they can come in DLC you know those can be added later

as far as gameplay handling music sound this is the the car game that everyone's

been waiting on and a lot of people underestimate it because of what

originally was the crew 1 and how it came out so

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club we can still hear hey hey

also I'd like to point out the vast open world in this game it's that uh you know

GTA and a Red Dead like anywhere you see you can basically go like it's it's

insane watch when we get on top of this hill

this is like any place you see from here you can go but that's that's that's what

it is you can go there so come on that was weird has never had that happen

truck just like solve it so come on come on don't do that all right there we go

but Jay guys like this is my opinion on the beta all right this is my personal

opinion this is not fact this is you know if you want to golf of my opinion

on the beta by all means go ahead I'm not gonna tell you don't buy this game

do buy this game whatever I want you to try it for yourself before you make your

final decision because I mean most companies do have that 7 day money-back

guarantee so try it for a day or two oh fuck oh

fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck here we go okay Oh

try it for a day or two and you know see if you like it my personal opinion as a

what the hell what did I hit Jesus Christ

how's doing so well

how do I get there how do I even get there okay yeah okay um anyway my

personal opinion on this game it's gonna turn Need for Speed down that's for sure

it's gonna turn the efficiency pay back down and I am a huge because people pay

back fan everyone who follows the channel knows that I am and this game

right here is doing everything right like absolutely everything right

the only thing how an axe 4 is maybe make your player Lobby size a bit bigger

other than that I am perfectly satisfied because I know DLC car packs will be

coming later with more cars that's just how the crew has always done it like the

gameplay is great the handling is so much better graphics

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club wise I'm playing on pc i've looked at console videos and it's not too much of

a downgrade honestly this is just absolutely wonderful it really really is

it is actually like an enjoying game it's legitimately fun to play superhero

soon we gotta move okay

THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club all righty guys that was my opinion and in the traditions you know x-class event

hope you guys enjoyed the video drop a like subscribe if you are new

my name is vengeance and I will see y'all in the next one

For more infomation >> THE CREW 3 gameplay ps4 pro 2019 games club - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nintendo Switch Indie Games 2018 | July | Don't DUCK These! 🦆 - Duration: 4:49.

Today we'll be taking a look at 5 Indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch this Month.

Are you ready to do this?!

Now That's Gaming!

Hey there!

Welcome back to the channel, my name is Nakusoo along with a good friend Tubbymora, providing

my vocal cords for this video.

If this is your first time here, this channel is all about discovering something new and

starting a conversation over some of your favorite Indie games.

If any of that interests you then consider joining the community by subscribing.

Miles & Kilo looks like a really neat platformer that speedrunners or people just looking for

a challenge will enjoy.

This game was created by Four Horses, previously releasing Kid Tripp that has a similar feel

and look to this game.

This is basically a fast-paced platformer, where you must master your reactions as birds,

crabs, boulders, monkeys… pretty much everything wants you dead.

There are 36 levels in total which sounds like a pretty good amount and should give

you a couple of hours of entertainment, especially if you're a speedrunner.

I know as someone who's played Kid Tripp and really enjoyed it and if this is a better,

bigger version of that, then I think it will be a really fun game to spend an afternoon

with.

Here is a really interesting game that I have seen online and I was instantly reminded of

World of Warcraft with its art style, which was probably the inspiration.

Tanzia is a Single-Player RPG set in an open world, but it adds its own uniqueness with

having combat similar to MMO's.

You are on an adventure to find out why your grandfather disappeared while trying to defeat

a terrible evil from destroying your home.

What a different take on the RPG genre and I hope that the developers can deliver a fun

experience like this on the Switch.

The game did come out for Steam last year in early access, so we will have to see how

much is added for this port.

The year is 20XX where you must survive through hellish obstacles in your way or with a friend

in local and online co-op.

Developed by Batterystaple Games, 20XX is a Mega-Man inspired platformer rogue-lite

that sounds pretty unique.

Battle mighty bosses, collect a ton of power-ups with different game modes, persistent upgrades,

permanent death and even leaderboards to boot.

Saving the human race never felt so fun and badass.

I've heard many good things about this in the past as it was on Steam and the PS4 previously.

If you are a fan of Mega-Man, Rogue-lites, or platformers in general, you might want

to keep an eye out for this one.

Take Windjammers and Zelda and mash them together to create the Indie game Spiritsphere DX created

by Eendhoorn Games.

Its premise is heavily on local multiplayer as you compete against another to see who

will be humiliated in tennis.

This changes up the usual formula by having magical elements and special attacks thrown

in with various levels incorporating gimmicks to make it harder and more intense.

Who will become the winner and rule over the world… of magical tennis?

It actually does look like a lot of fun and at a low price of 9.00 USD, I can see having

a blast playing this game with friends or family members.

Pato Box is a game that I saw on the Eshop and I was like holy crap, this is dripping

with style.

The art is based on graphic novels and comic books, but come on the best thing is that

you have the head of a duck on a man's body, trying to fight an evil corporation called

the Deathflock.

It's time for retribution as you punch through many enemies similar to the old school game

Punch-Out.

It's nice to see a Punch-Out type game coming to the Switch as I think this game will fit

the console pretty well.

Besides just fighting other people, it looks like you also move around and have to get

through other obstacles in your way.

Pato box will also be supporting motion controls, so hopefully, it controls well since you know

it can either be hit or miss… ah...

Wii motion controller flashbacks….

Dark days my friends.

ALRIGHT!

Question of the day: What game looked the most fun or interesting to you?

Let us know in the comments below.

And if you want to discover something new, then check out my previous video where I show

5 of my favorite games from E3 by clicking this card or check out some other neat content

on the channel.

Thank you for watching and thanks Tubbymora for joining me in this video.

(Say goodbyes) We'll catch you, folks, next time!

For more infomation >> Nintendo Switch Indie Games 2018 | July | Don't DUCK These! 🦆 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO THE ACE FAMILY BASKETBALL GAME HIGHLIGHTS!! (AUSTIN MCBROOM, RICEGUM & MORE) *PART 2* - Duration: 11:56.

There's a lot of people watching

Not only live but online

Live streams bro

There's Millions of people gonna watch this

"MILLIONS!"

We're not going out here to lose...

Know what I'm sayin??

I'm not going out here to lose

"I'm hearing you but..."

Come on bruh It's public...

We can't lose in public bro

well let's go be humble sit down be humble sit down

be humble sit down yo what's good guys it's your boy Skippy back with another

video hope you guys missed me we actually got a six like on that video

we actually passed five so that's a good thing so you're watching this from right

now here's part two yeah let's just get straight into this video unless you guys

want to make this a 20 minute video no I'm just kidding dude 20 minute video

what reacting like that's crazy but let's try to get 5 likes on this

video and if you're watching this make sure to leave a big thumbs up comment

down below subscribe button if you haven't already this is the Skippy squad

I don't know what to call you guys yet but make sure to smash that subscribe

button if you haven't already n and do you have the post notification bell on

don't make me catch you tripping okay okay okay no I'm playing team right

yo let's go team Rhys he's going T nice let's get this tub baby that was close

very close let's head oh it's about to go down in

here are you ready - oh I'm ready shout out to the world fave is ready I'm ready

to rumble they ask you how you are you say that you're fine you're not really

good at poppy let's get it poppin boys alright when it when you in it alright

yeah here we go that that's oh it's you short too short too short let's go oh oh

no oh no oh no oh oh wait a minute easy easy backcourt violation number 18

you suck but once fought like they are you gonna put them on blast bro t3

the face at that on glass oh look at them go

no looker bad pass Babu's me

alright alright gone let's get it first first point boy

all right here bang okay

whoa nice steel nice still giggle let's get some ducks I'm stop the rice got

dying break both seven foot for nothing I take that back I take Naboo

I take that back yo some foot if you're watching this it's okay you're good

you're good okay oh is that Alex Alex nice Oh

what a pass no love no shot let's go rice oh baby let's go replay

replay highlight reel okay I see you picking it up pick it up James Harden oh

dude rice has a nice shot Mike Rice has a nice shot like he's it's

looking like fortnight out here make this shot yet I don't think so I don't

think so awesome where you at for you at Austin you're good you're good

keep shooting

seven fuck it is let's go okay that's the score I'm kind of hype at this point

like we're up we're out for some substitutes

okay broke that best burrata is that but who's that who's that who got the ball

who's that bharata's passes it he does who's the guy that did the spin move

awesome hold on Yoho way Diddy yo we gotta see this real

quick hold on no wait wait why was that a late call though hold on Ozel II call

oh wait we got to see that again we ought to see this again hold on wait did

I see I did I lit witness some oh yeah there weren't you go over once you go

tender where did you go oh my oh well where did you go Tandi I don't know if

they tripped you or something but like I don't know I think it just got exposed

my guy oh my yo tenor if you're watching this no disrespect like you're still a

good you know that's right let's go right one

stone three-pointer it is good Oh

Tanner Tanner Tanner Tanner Tanner whoa Tanner Fox we gotta

see this again we gotta see this again what just half an okay Tanner oh oh

don't reach don't reach don't know rich don't reach oh man

no else got like GG Alex I saw like Steve or Austin 84 74 to 25

left in the fourth quarter

no right here right here let's go Alex Oh

yeah Kabam of Alex 20 pounds our second scholars over three two one

y'all make some noise for the winners

champions champions well it looks like

I can't watch this anymore

can't we close it out guys give it up for these guys right here guys make some

noise $75,000 to a charity of their choice you guys helped too as well

remember that the difference that they are making Wow guys this was truly a

blessing tonight all right guys well I just got back home

the game was all right we didn't win though but that's okay

it's because was for charity anyway so guys went to the event thanks for coming

you know I hope you guys enjoyed it make sure to leave a big thumbs up comment

down below smash that subscribe button if you're new to this channel and don't

forget to turn on post notifications so you get my notification if or whenever I

post so so with that being said it's your boy Skippy peace

For more infomation >> REACTING TO THE ACE FAMILY BASKETBALL GAME HIGHLIGHTS!! (AUSTIN MCBROOM, RICEGUM & MORE) *PART 2* - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best realistic game Olin ( NEWBORN ) sur Android GamePlay #(03) - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> Best realistic game Olin ( NEWBORN ) sur Android GamePlay #(03) - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Why Tomb Raider (2018) Is The Best Video Game Movie - Video Essay/Explained - Duration: 5:58.

For the longest time, video game movies have been just the worst.

But I can honestly say I firmly believe this year's Tomb Raider is the best this subgenre

of movies has to offer.

And not only that, I also think it's actually a pretty great action film to boot, despite

what the critics have to say.

I actually believe Tomb Raider is underrated.

Now, before I go on analyzing the film we have to understand what makes a video game

movie good or bad, and why it's been so difficult to nail these types of films in

the first place.

A lot of these movies, from Warcraft, to Prince of Persia, to Resident Evil, and plenty, plenty

more don't have outstanding plotlines to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, for video game standards they're good, but that's not saying much

because games in general are severely lacking in the storytelling department.

The industry is young and has plenty of room to grow, and that growth will come in the

way developers combine gameplay with story in more effective and compelling ways.

And so, doing straight film adaptations won't work because of this exactly.

The way I see it, the best approach to making a video game movie is to just take the most

basic premise and crafting your own screenplay from the ground up without adhering to the

confines of the video game and film medium.

Look at 2016's Assassin's Creed for example.

A pretty bad movie because it tried to cram in way too much, opting to include nearly

every single aspect of that franchise.

The present-day Abstergo did not need to be in that film at all.

Just tell a straightforward, but an effective story about an assassin in Istanbul or something.

Don't overcomplicate things.

This is why I quite like Tomb Raider.

It sheds all of the extra nonsense from the video games and focuses on being, first and

foremost, an action film with a great lead in Alicia Vikander.

We get a basic but interesting premise.

Lara's dad is missing and she goes to an exotic island looking for him, and uncovering

a plan by trinity to unleash a plague.

So bad guys doing bad things, and you don't need anything more than that.

Tomb Raider doesn't try too hard to create a complex storyline or fail at emotional.

We get a few well choreographed action set pieces, the villian played by Walton Goggins

is easy to hate.

But most importantly, Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft is a revelation, really.

She sells the role, and then some, both physically and emotionally.

You believe she can pull off some of those crazy stunts you see and you also believe

she cares about her father, played by Dominic West.

The chemistry between the two is outstanding and is the driving force and emotional heartbeat

of the film.

Now, is Tomb Raider the best movie ever made?

No, not by any stretch.

But it does exactly what it needs to do - be fun, to be an enjoyable ride.

Going in, I wasn't expecting anything life-changing or an Oscar worthy film, and I got more than

I anticipated.

Heck, having a more than capable actress at the center of it all alone makes Tomb Raider

a worthwhile watch, in my opinion.

It's important to also take a look at the video game themselves.

The older ones are plain action games with a little to no story.

The 2013 reboot and its 2015 sequel, however, tried to focus more on the emotional to Lara's

adventures, making be a more believable and multi layered character.

However, the stories themselves, and the writing isn't remarkable.

It lacks incredibly behind the Uncharted series, whose writing, character development, and

plotlines are a lot more well thought and executed.

The new Tomb Raider games are because they're fun to play, with great world design, combat,

leveling system, and action set pieces.

Going into both titles, I don't have high expectations for an unforgettable story.

The criticism aimed towards this year's Tomb Raider film is confusing to me in that

regard.

I know the source material and what to expect from it, its highs and lows.

Whereas with the Assassin's Creed film, there is so much more potential for a better

story because the franchise's lore and premise is truly compelling, original, and unlike

anything out there in any form of entertainment.

Resident Evil has the potential to be a frightening horror film, rather than a globe-trotting

action movie that we've received so many times.

Prince of Persia is also captivating and features a culture and a part of the world that isn't

explored enough in films.

With Tomb Raider, I think we got the best we could ever get.

A great Lara Croft performance and plenty of great action.

And in that sense, it definitely succeeds.

For more infomation >> Why Tomb Raider (2018) Is The Best Video Game Movie - Video Essay/Explained - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

HIGHER OR LOWER GAME - Duration: 12:33.

oh right and today we're gonna be playing the higher or lower game which

is a I think it's a game that uses Google kind of like data search data

maybe some open source stuff it's kind of like a game it's a frustrating

addictive game of higher or lower that thing I sense using Google searches the

data is based on a global monthly search

for 2017 so we're gonna play classic mode I guess to start and a lot people

are playing this right now it was pretty fun I saw some people playing it so

let's give it a go start with classic let's go okay so renault clio which is a

type of car so it's like I guess which one gets searched more I'm gonna go with

never let's shih tzus get searched more boom yeah at it

oh okay so it's just gonna keep going down the line so now we've got shih tzus

versus f1 okay i think f ones only might be everywhere I'm gonna go with higher

boom yeah alright next one is a f1 vs. Groupon Groupon I think might only be in

the States and maybe I'm gonna go with Groupon is less I got to man I played

against play one more time ok cinema pardis eeeh parody zero which I guess is

a movie and Singapore I feel like maybe Singapore gets looked up more yeah let's

say seagull Singapore or pet insurance I didn't even know there was pet insurance

I'm gonna go with lower ok I got it so this might be my longest streak I got

two so pet insurance or How to Train Your Dragon I'm gonna go with How to

Train Your Dragon get searched more okay barely alright how to train your dragon

or NWA NWA definitely gets searched more okay well that was barely I got NWA

368,000 and abortion oh man and W err abortion I'm gonna go with four so these

are off 2017 so let's see my high scores - and my score this time is four I

believe we've got abortion search more than NWA okay like barely here's like

the same number okay abortion or Caitlyn Jenner and then I'll have more people

searched for 2017 I think more people search for Caitlyn Jenner okay a million

people roughly oj for 2017 okay Caitlyn Jenner

oh jeez Simpson I think OJ Simpson got looked up less

I got I lost again okay great okay we're gonna play one more time and then we're

going to do the Time Attack kind of thing okay all right

domestic abuse erectile dysfunction I'm gonna go with erectile dysfunction gets

looked at more eight hundred and twenty three thousand fantastic these are kind

of connected erectile dysfunction in cornflakes which makes me think is this

actually some type of data mining itself because I'm believe there's a

correlation between this and this but you'd have to look that up reptile

dysfunction or cornflakes and then uncle if cornflakes gets looked up less but

whoo 135 okay corn flakes or OkCupid which is like a free dating app I

believe it gets looked up more okay I got to one more time or

all right we're gonna do speed speed round alright if you guys are liking the

video hit that what is that hit that like button subscribe let's do the the

beat the clock beat the clock alright let's go domestic abuse or

erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction gets searched more eight

hundred and twenty three thousand views yes okay erectile dysfunction or

cornflakes which one I think I already did pull is it cornflakes is lower check

135,000 go cankles corn flakes or cankles

I think cankles are popular with weather oking khals Oh cankles might not be that

popular oh okay all right speed round again let's go okay periodic tables or

comic books comic books oh okay I'll off let's do the speed one

again okay Jaguar e-type or Tim burns Leigh I'm gonna go with them better than

it higher okay about the same but I guess I got it okay Tim berners-lee

versus mortgage calculator I believe mortgage calculator is search more

mortgage calculator or water aid I believe people I'm gonna go with the

lower okay that's what I thought yep okay water aid or till Tubby's so this

for 2017 eight seconds on the clock Teletubbies Teletubbies Teletubbies

pretty popular still 1 million 220,000 boom ok till tubby is or life is

beautiful I don't know a life is beautiful is it's like a book I'm gonna

go lower lower okay 246,000 so I'm up to six I guess okay six life is beautiful

vs samsung has to be samsung with 11 million 100,000

whoa Samsung or named yaar guess it's like a football thing I'm gonna go lower

Samsung's pretty popular come on Neymar which I believe I'm saying wrong or H&M

H&M pretty international six I'm gonna go with a higher who 30-mil okay hmm or

guitar guitar is really popular but thirty million I'm gonna go lower

1,500,000 guitarist stanley kubrick boo my favorite director I'm gonna go with

its looked up lower okay three hundred one thousand sprite people looking up

space whether or not he did space thing Stanley Kubrick or birthday cake I'm

gonna go with birthday cake sir tired boom two mill 240 Donna summers I may go

Donna summers lower get it some up to twelve Donna summers are Oliver Cornwall

cornwell cornwell I'm gonna go lower boom I'm doing pretty well in the speed

one Oliver a corn well or Marvin go Marvel gets Feud way more not as much as

I thought okay Marvel or Salmonella Oh 5 or higher why

did I do that oh ok I got 14 I don't know why I

thought Marvel was more than Salmonella or Salmonella was more than Marvel um

okay that's a top score in the top 100 boom top 100 let's see gonna play it one

more time I'm gonna go really fast this time let's go

Adele are carpenters lower got it carpenter verses Judaism probably

Judaism okay I got I got one let's do let's do one more speed one I guess this

is pretty cool strip club look at that dude okay

oh don't go oh man I got zero one more one more one more

houston texans or tank skin earthquake I'm gonna go lower

I got to ask an earthquake or China MOBA I'm gonna go China Mobile China Mobile

China Mobile or Martin Luther King where this King gets looked up way more about

that's nice okay cool one of the king of birth and I

go ha for it's okay birth less hmm yeah let's do classic mode back to menu so

yeah it's a frustrating addictive game of higher or lower using Google searches

classic Houston Texans what are the same wow that seems tough huh um let's go get

it edited it edited it again and so the Houston Texans get looked at searched

more yes more okay I must have forgot how to play the game again alright one

more time one more time Texas Rangers are Blue Lagoon blue again lower oh ok

not the movie I guess Blue Lagoon Blue Lagoon or the Flintstones

I believe the Flintstones get looked up less okay yeah

unless you got boomerang you ain't watching Flintstones Flintstones or Eden

Hazard soccer's preed international about half a mil not bad um plasterer I

believe posture is less but by not that much that was a lot plaster or Qi what

the heck is a Qi I'm gonna go lower ah okay well that was the higher or

lower game WWL or game.com use of google stuff analytics numbers maybe some open

source check out my other videos subscribe leave it a thumbs up if I get

enough thumbs up so I will do more videos like this but uh you never know I

do a lot of stuff so that was the higher or lower game I will see you next time

BMX gym goodbye

For more infomation >> HIGHER OR LOWER GAME - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game - Duration: 2:06.

Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game

For more infomation >> Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Koreas promote peace and prosperity at friendly basketball game - Duration: 2:16.

So we've digested the significance of the basketball matches,... let's take a closer

look at the games themselves.

Won Jung-hwan reports.

The 25-member South Korean women's team began their training at 9:00 a.m. at Pyongyang's

( ) Ryugyong Chung Ju-yung Gymnasium... in an atmosphere of excitement and nervous anticipation.

And an hour later, the men's squad entered the same venue to warm up ahead of their game.

The women's game started at around 3:40 p.m. at Ryugyong Chung Ju-yung Gymnasium between

teams made up of a mixture of North and South Korean players, and the men's game started

two hours later.

The arena was packed with over 12-thousand spectators, including high-level officials

from both countries.

As the players entered, South and North holding hands,... the crowd clapped and sang chants

representing the two teams' slogan,… "peace" and "prosperity."

In fact, the mixed teams were named "Peace" and "Prosperity",… team Peace wearing white

and Prosperity wearing green.

The first goal was scored by North Korea's Ro Suk-yong to huge applause.

It was all smiles, cheers and fans chatting to each other,... just like any other sporting

event in the world.

Of particular interest in the women's game, was the ability of the North Korean players...

since the two Koreas are planning to form a joint team at the upcoming Asian Games in

August.

Standing out among the North Korean women was Park Jin Ah , only 15 years old.

Park is the tallest player in this tournament at 2-hundred-and-5-centimeters.

The results were close.

In the women's game, team Prosperity won 103-to-102, and for men's side, two teams ended in draw

at 102 points each.

But the day wasn't about the results; it was about harmony -- seeing North Korean players

pass the ball to South Koreans, and South Koreans passing to North Koreans.

It was unity on the basketball court for the first time in 15 years, and there are two

more games set for Thursday.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Koreas promote peace and prosperity at friendly basketball game - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

MInecraft Game Play stream plz 50 subs Ft- Exabyte Nebu - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> MInecraft Game Play stream plz 50 subs Ft- Exabyte Nebu - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

WINNING A FORTNITE GAME IN UNDER 5 SECONDS!? Fortnite Funny Fails and WTF Moments! #2 - Duration: 10:25.

/ I wish you pleasant viewing / / Желаю вам приятного просмотра /

the quality of each video depended on your shooting, so do not be afraid that somewhere badly

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét