Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily up Jul 5 2018

 Arsenal have made enqurires about Paris Saint-Germain forward Goncalo Guedes, according to reports

 Guedes represented Portugal at the World Cup in Russia, but failed to catch fire as Cristiano Ronaldo did most of the heavy lifting for his country

 The winger was guilty of missing a string of chances in Portugal's opener against Spain and ended his run in tournament with just one assist to his name

 Guedes though did have an excellent club campaign, as he scored six goals and provided eleven assists for Valencia

 PSG opted to loan Guedes out last season after the 21-year-old failed to nail down a regular place since joining from Benfica in January 2017

 Despite his poor showing at the World Cup, Guedes' club campaign seems have been enough for Arsenal to ask PSG about his availability

 Cadena COPE claim Arsenal are in touch with PSG, but they will face competition from Serie A side Inter

 Guedes is under contract at PSG until 2021, but is thought to prefer a move to a side that can offer Champions League football should he exit Paris this summer

 Arsenal's sixth place finish in the Premier League mean they cannot meet that demand, which could push Guedes towards Valencia

 Guedes helped Valencia claim fourth spot in La Liga, but Inter too have the attraction of Champions League football next season

 Should Unai Emery want to add further new faces to his squad he will need to sell

 The impending arrival of Sampdoria Lucas Torreira will empty Arsenal's transfer kitty after the signings of Bernd Leno, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Stephan Lichtsteiner

   

For more infomation >> Arsenal ask Paris Saint-Germain if Goncalo Guedes is up for transfer - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Fireworks extravaganza to light up Rancho Cordova sky - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Fireworks extravaganza to light up Rancho Cordova sky - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Up To Speed, July 5 - Duration: 3:18.

S: Hey everyone, welcome to Up To Speed, your daily update on everything

happening inside Verizon. We hope you had a happy 4th of July.

J: And for some brave first responders, the fourth of July was spent fighting

wildfires that continue to rage in California and Colorado.

Curtis Mentz is here with an update on how we are

supporting those efforts in Northern California.

The Verizon Crisis Response Team is on scene here at the Yolo County Fairgrounds

in Woodland, California. This is a site of the CALFIRE fire base camp which

is currently supporting the county fire. The county fire is raging out of control.

It has already burned over 40,000 acres & is only 3% contained.

The Crisis Response Team is providing phones, jetpacks & cradle point routers

to the fire base operation & the men & women of the Network Assurance Team

are ensuring the network is up & operational. CALFIRE relies on Verizon Wireless

as many other agencies who are here in support of the fire.

So we are going to stay here as long as necessary

to support CALFIRE & this operation. Jeremy, back to you.

J: Thanks Curtis, always great to see the work we do to help communities in need.

S: And being prepared for the unexpected is something we take a lot of pride in.

In one of our latest Best For a Good Reasons, Network Engineer Mirla Valadez,

is part of a group of certified hazmat technicians,

who volunteer to protect the network in emergency situations.

The teams function is to locate, stabilize & repair any network elements

that can be compromised in these times.

And that's exactly why we volunteer.

Because that's when first responders & the public depend on us the most.

J: Now here's Alex with the rundown.

A: A German engineering student has created an "airbag" for your phone.

The mobile airbag is a case that senses when your phone is dropped and

releases metal prongs to protect it from damage.

A: For the first time in over a decade,

Wi-Fi devices are getting a new security protocol.

The Wi-Fi Alliance which oversee adoption of the Wi-Fi standard

is beginning to certify a new updated security protocol for home & personal uses.

A: And, it could be the end of an era. Best Buy has announced

it is scaling back its sale of music CDs.

However they will continue to sell those vinyl records for at least 2 more years.

A: And that is your rundown.

Think back, my very first CD was The Door. What about you?

Well, you know I'm a JT fan, so NSync. There you go, makes sense.

S: And as we continue to profile startups and universities developing 5G use cases

at The Alley in New York City. Here's a little bit about how LiquidSky

is using 5G to explore the edge of cloud computing.

I'm Ian McLoughlin. I'm the CEO & Founder of LiquidSky Software.

We enable you to use any app or game on any device. You don't buy a game console,

you don't buy a PC, you just essentially stream it to your end device.

Just like Netflix or YouTube or Spotify. You tap it & go.

S: Some cool work being done by them. Great to see how those startups are using

our pre-commercial technology to test the next generation of ideas.

J: Very cool indeed. That will do it for us today. Thanks for joining us for a

look at everything happening inside Verizon. Be sure to follow us on social.

And until next time, you are up to speed.

For more infomation >> Up To Speed, July 5 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Brighten up Your Photography (What I Wish I Knew Wednesday) - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Brighten up Your Photography (What I Wish I Knew Wednesday) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Robert Pires talks up Lucas Torreira ahead of Arsenal transfer move - Duration: 1:53.

 Robert Pires has revealed that he's a big fan of Arsenal transfer target Lucas Torreira

 It's understood the Gunners have agreed a £26million deal to sign Torreira and the Sampdoria star is expected to complete his move to north London after the World Cup

 The 22-year-old has impressed for Uruguay in Russia and was instrumental in his side's 2-1 victory over Portugal in which he man-marked Cristiano Ronaldo

 With Uruguay facing France in the quarter-finals of the tournament, Pires singled out Torreira as a player who could cause Didier Deschamps' team problems

 'I like Torreira a lot,' the former France and Arsenal winger said.  'I was surprised by his performance

He plays it simple and is always well positioned on the pitch.'  Torreira's father confirmed earlier this week that the midfielder is set for a medical with Arsenal

 'I want the best for my son and I also know that Arsenal showed a lot of interest in him,' he told Radio Crc

 'It's not done, neither is it official, because he hasn't signed anything, but there's a great chance that Lucas' future will be in England

 'There was no problem in the negotiations, and the latest is that as soon as the World Cup ends, he'll go to London for a medical

'

For more infomation >> Robert Pires talks up Lucas Torreira ahead of Arsenal transfer move - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Goal Setting - Pull Up Challenge - P4GS - Ex2.01 - Duration: 1:12.

so I've just gone past my 47th birthday and I cannot do a color so I bought

pull-up bar and downloaded mark Divine's amazing audiobook way of the seal mark

says embrace the suck you can't do it set a goal to do it every day I try

harder every day I grow stronger so here goes day one my goal is to do 20 it's

gonna be a long time coming but I'll get there

you

For more infomation >> Goal Setting - Pull Up Challenge - P4GS - Ex2.01 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Make Up Haul 2018 | Wet n Wild | Makeup Revolution London - Duration: 14:37.

hi this is pankhurie and welcome to style talkies how are you guys I know that

I've been missing in action since the past couple of weeks but I've just been

so busy and distracted that I could not shoot but I promise you guys that I'll

try and be more regular and put up at least one video per week on this channel

I'll try for two but right now let's just aim for achievable goals so yeah

one video per week I promise and because I've not been around I'll try to make up

for that with this video this is a haul video and we all love hauls so without

further ado let's begin with my mega wet-and-wild and makeup revolution haul

wet and why launched in India last year and ever since I've been meaning to buy

a lot of stuff from this brand but somehow I just could not I kept

postponing it I kept buying stuff from other brands but never anything from

bettan while despite the rave reviews so finally I broke the jinx a few days ago

and I purchased a lot of stuff from Wet n Wild and also a few products from

makeup revolution now I have bought a few things from makeup revolution in the

past and I've been very happy with the results so I'm very excited to use the

new products as well so let's check out what all did I buy during my latest

shopping spree now I have not opened anything yet everything is still very

much packed I should be given an award for patience because how do you live

with these things still in these plastic packaging but anyway I wanted to share

it with you all and I thought that it would be worth the wait so I am as

excited as you all are so let's unpack these so first I'll show you the makeup

brushes that I bought from veteran bias the first one is this contour brush and

let me take it out it's very cute looking you know all pink and white very

Barbie like and it's very soft I don't know how well it would be able to blend

your makeup but yeah it does seem very soft and it's very dense though it's a

bit small for my liking and they also have an indentation here so you can

actually place your thumb you know fits well into your hand and

makes the work easy I think that's the purpose of this indentation and if you

know some other reason of it being here do let me know in the comment section

below so this is the contour brush and this retails for rupees $2.99 and then I

have some more brushes from their different collection oh my god the

packaging is insane I managed to take out one and the other one has also come

out now what is this oh it's not a brush sorry this is the brush I don't even

remember what all did I buy so excuse me for that

now this brush looks beautiful and believe me you I've been wanting this

kind of brush since a long time and I finally bought it from that in mind I

thought I would pick it up from morphe or from pack but okay I thought that let

me give wet-and-wild a chance so this is how it looks it looks and feels very

luxurious it looks like a fairy's wand it has a metallic handle and the

bristles are very soft and very dense now it looks expensive and it is much

more costlier than the previous brush that I showed you this retails for

rupees 899 and that's quite a lot for one single brush now you can either use

this brush to contour your face or you can also use it with translucent powder

yes you can use some translucent powder and place it right under your contour to

make it look even sharper and since I have not used this brush yet I do not

know how it performs but I have high hopes from this one then we have this

blush called pearlescent pink and I think there's a brush inside let me

check it out this retails for a piece $2.99

and it seems that it has a very satiny finish I'll swatch it for you now but

first let let me check out what is this sound because I can hear this car car

car car car every time I am holding this product so

are you guys ready to find out what's the mysterious object inside it well

let's find out so as expected it's a brush I don't know what purpose will it

serve and how do they expect us to apply blush using this teeny tiny brush over

here like my brush is at least ten times the size of this one I mean this is such

a waste of money anyway let me swatch this for you now so as I said it has

satin finish and you also have some glitter in it so if you like glitter you

can definitely opt for this blush the color dough is beautiful

you know how obsessed I am with highlighter so I had to buy one from

Britain while - and I picked this one up it is in the shade blossom glow and it

retails for rupees 499 and I will swatch it for you now the design is so

beautiful let me show you how it applies oh wow this is blinding this is awesome

I love this and I just can't wait to try this on now next up is this gel lip

liner and it retails for a piece $2.99 it's in the shade bear to comment this

is how it is it's a beautiful nude shade and let me swatch it for you now so the

color is amazing and it's very creamy and it glides on smoothly so this I

think is a must buy then we have this nude eye pencil and I have misplaced my

previous one so I desperately needed one because my eyes are very small so I need

to make them big and for that you do require a nude eye

pencil so let me swatch this for you and I'm just hoping that it's pigmented

enough so let's check out how it is and by the way it retails for rupees 135 so

the length of the pencil is quite good and it's very pigmented so I am very

happy with this product and it's also very creamy and glides on smoothly so so

if you are looking for a nude eye pencil I would definitely recommend this one

now if you are a makeup aaalac like me I'm sure that you must have already used

or at least heard of wet and mild famous catsuit liquid matte lipsticks and I

also bought it in two shades I wanted to buy more but then I resisted the

temptation because I told myself that first use these ones and if you are

happy with these then only buy the rest of the shades so I bought it in the

shade nudist peach and coral corruption and these retail for rupees $4.99 each

and let me show you the swatches this is nudist beach and I am in love with this

color this is such a beautiful color yeah this is love at first sight and

this is coral corruption oh my god this is equally beautiful I am so gonna buy

the rest of the shades too because if I talk about the pigment the quality it

all feels great I just have to see whether they dry matte or not how can

you buy wet'n wild products and not pick up their famous mascara this is there

any good mascara I love the design it's so futuristic and this is a cult product

so I had to buy this and the wand of this mascara is as interesting as the

outer packaging so let me show you how it looks this is how the wand looks it's

not like your regular mascara wands and it has this ball kind of thingy at the

top and this is what makes it so iconic this is

in the shade braised in black and it retails for rupees $5.99 I also picked

up this clear mascara you can use it every day or even if you are going for a

no makeup makeup look and then we have this eyebrow pencil it is in the shade

brunettes - it better now you have pigment on one end and on the other end

you have a spoolie which you can use to brush your eyebrows and both of them

retail for a piece 250 each next up is their famous photo focus foundation I

picked it up in the shade golden beige and this retails for rupees $5.99 I just

hope that it suits me and let me swatch it for you on my hand now this does not

seem full coverage it's not very thick I think it would be medium to full

coverage and it smells a little chemically next up is this photo focus I

shadow primer and it retails for rupees how much is it for $4.99 let us see how

big the tube is quite small but this is how primers are primers are expensive

and you don't get much quantity this is the primer and then you have this photo

focus fix makeup fix and because the lights are already melting my makeup

I'll just spray some on

this feels good hmm but it smells a bit odd and it's kind of burning my eyes

right now but the burning sensation has gone you know just as it hit my eyes I

could feel a little burning sensation but it's gone now and now you can see my

dewy face oh by the way this is for a piece 499 then I bought two makeup

sprays from makeup revolution this one is 4,000 rupees and this one is 4050 now

this one is an illuminating spray so you can use it to give that glow to your

face if you are going for a party and this one has mattifying effect its oil

control so you know how and when to use it you can use it during summers or if

you are having excessively oily skin then this one is for you if you've been

looking for a dupe for Mac strobe cream then your prayers have been answered I

present to you makeup revolutions ultra strobe cream now this is for almost half

the price of Mac it is for Opie's 1750 and you are getting 50 ml of product for

this price now I don't know if it is as good as Mac

or you never know it can even be better than Mac you know I can't really save in

makeup revolution because my experience has been fab with makeup revolution so

let's check out how this baby works so now I will apply it on the high points

of my cheeks and you can also apply it as your makeup base it's totally up to

you I've taken too much so I'll use it for both my cheeks

I'm liking the glow it has a very golden sheen to it and it will also make for a

great base that's what I feel because it is very moisturizing too and I don't

know if you guys can make out any difference but I can certainly see it's

just that you know you have to because I've already applied powder on top of my

base so it's a little difficult to blend it in it's very subtle and much to my

surprise it's not chunky at all it blends like a dream and if you want that

glow from within then you can use it under your moisturizer or you can use it

under your makeup base so that is sorted and if you are not a highlighter girl

then also you can use it to get that radiant look I had also called for an

eyeshadow quad I think it was a quad only because now I really can't make out

because it came totally shattered and

there's nothing in there but still let me try to open it

my heart breaks when something like this happens there is no salvaging this

product it's totally gone but I have been refunded for it so it's okay so

that was all that I had to show you from my baton wild and makeup revolution hall

to let me know how did you find this video and how has your experience been

using these two brands in the comment section below till then you can follow

me on Facebook Twitter and Instagram and you can also follow style talkies on all

these social media platforms until next time this is me pankhurie signing off

For more infomation >> Mega Make Up Haul 2018 | Wet n Wild | Makeup Revolution London - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

Break:Gowdy to Rosenstein on Russia probe: 'Finish it the hell up' - Duration: 6:24.

chair recognizes the gentleman from South Carolina mr. Gowdy for five

minutes Thank You mr. chairman the Russia investigation has been going on

for almost two years now special counsels investigations been

going on for over a year now for most Americans is important to

know what Russia did to our country in 2016 and with whom if anyone they did it

when a foreign state interferes with our democratic electoral process it should

be chance of a lifetime for a law enforcement agent to

investigate that except apparently the one that was actually picked to

investigate it that was Peter struck FBI agent Peter Straub was picked to lead

the FBI's investigation into what Russia did in July of 2016 it was a

counterintelligence investigation begun in late July 2016 and he was leading it

and at about the exact same time he was picked to lead it

this dispassionate and fair FBI agent was calling Trump a disaster

destabilizing for the country I'll leave out all the F adjectives he used to

describe that I'll just go with disaster and destabilizing same time his FBI

lawyer girlfriend Lisa Paige was telling him he was meant to protect the country

this neutral dispassionate FBI agent said I can protect the country at many

levels same time Peter struck who was picked to objectively fairly neutrally

look until the Russia investigation was talking about an insurance policy but

Amy became and Lisa page and the event Donald Trump became the president all of

this was happening at the same time Peter struck said he could smell the

Trump support in southern Virginia all this was at the same time that this FBI

agent said a trump presidency would be effing terrifying and that it will never

happen no no we'll stop it so while investigating Russia and there

attempt to subvert our democracy may have been important to the rest of the

country and wasn't all that important to about half dozen FBI agents and lawyers

who were assigned to the case for them it was an investigation to stop Donald

Trump which then brings us to May of 2017 in the appointment of special

counsel where we find Peter struck again this same supposed to be dispassionate

neutral fair FBI agent you would think he'd be really excited about

investigating what a foreign power tried to do to this country but you would be

wrong again for Peter struck at precisely the same time that Bob Muller

was appointed precisely the same time Peter struck was talking about his

unfinished business and how he needed to fix and finish it so Donald Trump did

not become president he was talking about impeachment within three days of

special counsel Muller being appointed three days that's even quicker than

MSNBC and the Democrats were talking about impeaching within three days the

lead FBI agent is talking about impeaching the president so this is

where we are we're two years into this investigation or a year and a half into

the presidency we're over a year and the special counsel you have a

counterintelligence investigation that's become public you have a criminal

investigation that's become political you have more bias than I have ever seen

manifest at a law enforcement officer in the 20 years I used to do it Furlan and

for other DOJ employees who had manifests animus towards the person they

were supposed to be neutrally and detached ly investigating Democrats are

using this investigation as a presumption of guilt which I find

astonishing in the long run for the health of this Republic I would

encourage them to go back to the presumption of innocence that we used to

hold sacred there's a presumption of guilt there's a desire by Democrat

senators to fundraise off of your investigation more than 60 Democrats

have already voted to proceed with impeachment before Bob Muller has found

a single solitary damn thing more than 60 have voted to move forward with

impeachment and he hasn't presented it is first finding so almost say this

see mr. a mr. Rosenstein I realized that neither one of you were there when this

happened but you're both there now Russia attacked this country they should

be the target but Russia isn't being hurt by this investigation right now we

are this country is being hurt by it we are being divided we've seen the bias

we've seen the bias we need to see the evidence if you have evidence of

wrongdoing by any member of the Trump campaign campaign presented to the damn

grand jury if you have evidence that this president acted inappropriately

presented to the American people there's an old saying that justice delayed is

justice denied I think right now all of us are being denied whatever you got

finish it the hell up because this country is being torn apart I would

yield back mr. chairman either the witnesses cared respond to the I would

simply respond misskaddy I certainly share your views about those text

messages and nobody is more offended than I about what's reflected in those

messages with regard to the investigation I've heard suggestions

that we should just close the investigation I think the best thing we

can do is finish it appropriately and reach a conclusion and I certainly agree

with you sir the people should not jump to

conclusions without seeing the evidence I've been the victim of fake news

attacks myself so I'm sympathetic I agree with you sir that there's been no

allegation made by Department of Justice or the Special Counsel other than what's

reflected in those documents that are filed publicly the charged folks

nobody should draw any conclusions beyond those charges

For more infomation >> Break:Gowdy to Rosenstein on Russia probe: 'Finish it the hell up' - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fourth of July fireworks light up the skies of South Florida - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Fourth of July fireworks light up the skies of South Florida - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Still steamy today; Pop-up thunderstorms possible - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Still steamy today; Pop-up thunderstorms possible - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game - Duration: 2:06.

Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game

For more infomation >> Elsa And Anna Shopping Time Dress up Online Game - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

The Royal Clothing and Wardrobe Budget Is Reportedly Up $2 Million Since Meghan Markle Joined Family - Duration: 1:19.

The Royal clothing and wardrobe budget is reportedly a $2 million since Meghan Markel joined the family as

We know that Royals are strictly prohibited from accepting items like clothing for free

So before she married Prince Harry at the Royal Wedding, she had to shell out almost

$30,000 from her own pocket for her regal wardrobe only this last week

Itinerary first Meghan Markel stepped out in a flowy dress out of Julia

Roberts's pretty woman playbook then she watched her handsome husband Harry play polo, finally

She made time to hang out with her BFF Serena Williams who happens to be one of the greatest tennis champions who ever lived?

the royal budget allotted to Prince William Prince Harry Kate Middleton and Meghan Markel's

activities for the year has increased from

4.6 million dollars to 6.5 million dollars

That's quite a big bump for the mere addition of Markel to the party that sky-high six point five million dollars

They are given doesn't include travel which is funded by Queen Elizabeth

Directly out of a fund the taxpayers pay for and palace sources have thus far refused to comment on Marco's specific?

Expenditures and how they've impacted the family budget

For more infomation >> The Royal Clothing and Wardrobe Budget Is Reportedly Up $2 Million Since Meghan Markle Joined Family - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Delco Park setting up for Kettering Go 4th! - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Delco Park setting up for Kettering Go 4th! - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

1,500 Detroit residents show up for bogus free home event - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> 1,500 Detroit residents show up for bogus free home event - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

NMSP Officer cooks up some 4th of July safety tips - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> NMSP Officer cooks up some 4th of July safety tips - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Shut Nancy Pelosi Up With Four Words - Duration: 13:28.

Donald Trump Shut Nancy Pelosi Up With Four Words

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi have spent the last year trying to shut down Trump's Agenda.

Even when Trump has tried to make deals with them, they have refused to play ball.

And Trump finally got fed up and shut up Nancy Pelosi with four words.

In negotiations for increased border security, President Trump has offered many deals to

Democrats to get his central tenants enacted.

He offered a compromise to Democrats to extend the DACA deadline, which has now passed, in

order to gain funding for the wall.

The Democrats have downright refused to consider any of his negotiations.

With their refusal to allow him to enact any serious immigration reform, the issues at

the border have become more apparent than ever.

Now there are caravans of people coming South of the border to enter the country illegally.

In response, Trump announced that he is calling on Republicans to invoke the "nuclear option"

to get a simple majority vote passing immigration reform.

In his Twitter announcement, Trump ended his tweet with "NO MORE DACA DEAL!"

This is his way to let Democrats know that their time at the table on this issue is over

and that he is going to pass immigration reform without them.

As reported by The Daily Caller:

"PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SAID SUNDAY THAT HE WILL NO LONGER WORK WITH DEMOCRATS TO HAMMER

OUT A DEAL TO PROVIDE LEGAL STATUS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF "DREAMERS," ILLEGAL ALIENS

WHO WERE BROUGHT TO THE U.S. AS CHILDREN.

"NO MORE DACA DEAL!"

TRUMP WROTE, REFERRING TO DEFERRED ACTION FOR CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS, THE IMMIGRATION POLICY

THAT PROVIDES LEGAL STATUS TO DREAMERS.

TRUMP ALSO THREATENED TO EXIT THE NORTH AMERICAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT (NAFTA) IF MEXICO DOES

NOT START DOING MORE TO "STOP THE BIG DRUG AND PEOPLE FLOWS" INTO THE U.S.

TRUMP OFFERED THE PRONOUNCEMENTS IN A SERIES OF IMMIGRATION-THEMED TWEETS SUNDAY MORNING

AND BLAMED DEMOCRATS FOR STYMYING BORDER PATROL AGENTS FROM APPREHENDING ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSING

THE SOUTHERN BORDER.

"GETTING MORE DANGEROUS," HE WROTE, ADDING THAT REPUBLICANS SHOULD INVOKE THE SO-CALLED

"NUCLEAR OPTION," ALLOWING THE SENATE TO HOLD A SIMPLE MAJORITY VOTE ENFORCING IMMIGRATION

LAWS.

"THESE BIG FLOWS OF PEOPLE ARE ALL TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DACA.

THEY WANT IN ON THE ACT!"

This is a drastic step that Trump has so far avoided.

Invoking the "nuclear option" in the Senate will allow a measure to pass with 50 votes

instead of the standard 60.

It is a step that has long been considered controversial because the Senate has generally

been considered the chamber for debate on issues.

The "nuclear option" has only been used twice, and never for legislation.

It was first used in 2013 by then Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in order to confirm executive

branch nominations and federal judicial appointments.

In 2017, Senate Republicans again used it to confirm the nomination of Neil Gorsuch

to the Supreme Court.

While this is a step that would likely lead towards the enactment of stricter immigration

reform, many on both sides of the aisle have concerns about the future precedent it could

create.

Do you think the Senate should invoke the "nuclear option" to enact immigration

reform?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Shut Nancy Pelosi Up With Four Words - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Sessions Came Up With The Perfect Plan To Destroy The Democrat Party - Duration: 12:39.

Jeff Sessions Came Up With The Perfect Plan To Destroy The Democrat Party

The Democrat Party is walking into a trap with the 2018 midterms.

Liberals are demanding completely open borders and that Congress abolish ICE.

But Attorney General Jeff Sessions responded with a perfect plan that will seal the Democrats

doom.

The Democrats are pushing to make immigration the central issue in the 2018 midterms.

Led by the media, Democrats up and down the ballot are placing their opposition to Donald

Trump's "zero tolerance" policy front and center in their campaigns.

Republicans are thrilled with this development.

Democrats continue to escalate their rhetoric as their liberal base yanks them to the far-left

on amnesty and open borders.

It is now a mainstream position in the Democrat Party to call for the abolition of ICE.

Presidential contenders Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand have adopted this position,

and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – the socialist who is the party's newly minted superstar

– also made abolishing ICE a featured issue in her campaign where she topped 20-year-incumbent

Joe Crowley, the fourth ranking Democrat in the House and whom many saw as succeeding

Nancy Pelosi.

The left will only further descend into madness when they find out what Attorney General Jeff

Sessions is working on.

Sessions is preparing the most sweeping rewrite of the nation's asylum laws since the 1960s.

Currently, aliens can request asylum at a point of entry or when they are caught crossing

the border.

The Attorney General is drafting regulations that would ban immigrants from receiving asylum

if they snuck across the border and were prosecuted for illegal entry.

Aliens could only gain asylum if they arrived at a point of entry.

This new regulation would cut off the flow of Central American illegal aliens streaming

across the border requesting asylum.

Vox – which obtained an exclusive draft of the regulation – reported:

WHAT HAPPENS UNDER CURRENT POLICY: MANY ASYLUM SEEKERS ARE CENTRAL AMERICANS WHO COME THROUGH

MEXICO TO SEEK ASYLUM IN THE US.

THE US IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIMPLY TURN THEM BACK AND FORCE THEM TO SEEK ASYLUM IN MEXICO

INSTEAD.

(THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS TRYING TO GET MEXICO TO SIGN A "SAFE THIRD COUNTRY"

AGREEMENT THAT WOULD ALLOW THEM TO DO THIS, BUT MEXICO APPEARS UNENTHUSIASTIC.)

BUT THE PROPOSED REGULATION WOULD MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO DENY THEIR ASYLUM CLAIMS BASED

ON NOT HAVING SOUGHT ASYLUM IN MEXICO FIRST.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN UNDER THE PLAN: UNDER THE PROPOSED RULE, THE GOVERNMENT WOULD GENERALLY

WITHHOLD "FAVORABLE DISCRETION" (AND, THEREFORE, DENY THE ASYLUM CLAIM) FOR ANYONE

WHO HAD SPENT MORE THAN TWO WEEKS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY EN ROUTE TO THE US WITHOUT SEEKING

ASYLUM THERE, OR WHO HAD TRAVELED THROUGH MORE THAN ONE COUNTRY ON THE WAY TO THE US.

MANY CENTRAL AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY TAKE THE TRAIN THROUGH MEXICO OR TRAVEL ON

FOOT, TAKE MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO TRAVEL THROUGH MEXICO.

AND ASYLUM-SEEKERS FROM HONDURAS AND EL SALVADOR CROSS THROUGH GUATEMALA AND MEXICO TO GET

TO THE US — MEANING THAT THEY WOULD ALMOST CERTAINLY NOT EARN THE "FAVORABLE DISCRETION"

REQUIRED TO GET THEIR ASYLUM CLAIM APPROVED.

Once published, this proposed regulation would face a 90 day period of public comment and

then would go into effect.

And it will drive the left over the edge.

Abolishing ICE will be seen as quaint moderation once the left sinks their teeth into Trump's

new plan.

Elected Democrats will be forced to follow the lead of their unhinged base because they

will be terrified of turning them off before the midterm elections.

It's a lose-lose situation for the Democrats.

Either they alienate their base, or adopt policy positions on open borders that will

render them unelectable.

A recent Harvard/Harris poll found 84 percent of Americans favor Donald Trump's position

of handing illegal aliens over to authorities.

That same survey also showed that it was Donald Trump's tough positions on illegal immigration

that were the mainstream view in America.

The Harvard/Harris poll found 61 percent of Americans believed that parents caught crossing

the border with children should be sent back to their home country instead of being allowed

to stay in America.

61 percent of respondents said current immigration laws were inadequate and over 60 percent also

backed building a physical and virtual border wall.

If Democrats make opposing Trump's mainstream immigration policies the focus of the midterm

elections, then the much hyped "blue wave" will evaporate and Republicans will hold the

House.

Sessions' new asylum regulations – that will also put a stop on the flood of illegal

aliens faking asylum claims – will box the left into a political corner.

Do you agree?

Let us know your thoughts

in

the comment section.

For more infomation >> Jeff Sessions Came Up With The Perfect Plan To Destroy The Democrat Party - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal ask Paris Saint-Germain if Goncalo Guedes is up for transfer - Duration: 2:22.

 Arsenal have made enqurires about Paris Saint-Germain forward Goncalo Guedes, according to reports

 Guedes represented Portugal at the World Cup in Russia, but failed to catch fire as Cristiano Ronaldo did most of the heavy lifting for his country

 The winger was guilty of missing a string of chances in Portugal's opener against Spain and ended his run in tournament with just one assist to his name

 Guedes though did have an excellent club campaign, as he scored six goals and provided eleven assists for Valencia

 PSG opted to loan Guedes out last season after the 21-year-old failed to nail down a regular place since joining from Benfica in January 2017

 Despite his poor showing at the World Cup, Guedes' club campaign seems have been enough for Arsenal to ask PSG about his availability

 Cadena COPE claim Arsenal are in touch with PSG, but they will face competition from Serie A side Inter

 Guedes is under contract at PSG until 2021, but is thought to prefer a move to a side that can offer Champions League football should he exit Paris this summer

 Arsenal's sixth place finish in the Premier League mean they cannot meet that demand, which could push Guedes towards Valencia

 Guedes helped Valencia claim fourth spot in La Liga, but Inter too have the attraction of Champions League football next season

 Should Unai Emery want to add further new faces to his squad he will need to sell

 The impending arrival of Sampdoria Lucas Torreira will empty Arsenal's transfer kitty after the signings of Bernd Leno, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Stephan Lichtsteiner

   

For more infomation >> Arsenal ask Paris Saint-Germain if Goncalo Guedes is up for transfer - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Wimbledon 2018:Keep up equal play, say ladies as Venus and Serena Williams praise show court sche - Duration: 6:42.

Wimbledon 2018:Keep up equal play, say ladies as Venus and Serena Williams praise show court schedule at Wimbledon

Wimbledon has insisted that there has been no official change of scheduling policy, despite the surge of women's matches being played on the main show courts this year.

Venus and Serena Williams were among those welcoming the fact that the first three days of The Championships have seen an abrupt shift in the gender proportion of contests hosted on Centre and Number One courts so far in 2018.

By the close of play on Wednesday night, 13 women's matches had taken place on the two largest arenas, compared to eight featuring the world's leading men.

While there have been a few late add-ons caused by matches finishing unexpectedly quickly, it is still a highly unusual ratio for the tournament.

The last time there were two back-to-back days when women's matches outnumbered men's on the main courts was the first week of 2016, but it has been a rare occurrence.

Venus Williams welcomed the change, saying: 'I was really overjoyed when I saw the schedule for today.

We have a lot of equal play on the main courts in the other three Grand Slams.

It was just fantastic to see Wimbledon also follow suit.

It's wonderful to hopefully have that continue, to have equal for the men and the women.'Her sentiments were supplemented by her sister Serena, who commented: 'I think it's wonderful.

For so many years it was just two men's, one women's.

Now it's several women out there playing.

I think it's a great opportunity.

'Just really proud to be here and play at a tournament that can recognize that.'.

Recent research by novelist and tennis fan Mark Leyland showed that between 2013 and 2017 there were 71 women's matches on Centre and No.

1 Court, compared to 109 played by men in the same period.

A Wimbledon spokesperson denied that there has been a deliberate switch of policy, saying that each day was scheduled according to the merits of the marquee matches offered up by the draw, and trying to achieve the correct mix.

On Thursday, Wimbledon reverts more to type by putting four complete men's matches and two women's in the main stadiums.

Last week Tim Henman, who sits on the order of play committee, explained to Sportsmail the thinking of the All England Club:.

'You are taking into account television requests, the marquee matches, which matches it is viewed the fans want to watch,' he said.

'It is not easy decision.

There isn't a policy as such, it's done on a daily basis.

You're doing a breakdown of the draw and the match-ups.

There is definitely not a policy of two men's and one women's (on show courts).'.

One factor that has certainly been involved this year is the absence of Andy Murray.

As the biggest homegrown star since the war he has been a fixture on the main courts since 2008, having made the quarter finals or better every year until now.

The so-called men's 'Big Four' is down to three this week.

Roger Federer took his obligatory place on Centre Court on Wednesday and was asked later if he was happy with the scheduling balance.

Ever diplomatic, the Swiss gave a carefully evasive answer on a topic he knows causes controversy.

It appeared the matter had been of some interest.

He said: 'I actually didn't know about it until I walked off the court and I asked a friend of mine from the Royal Box, who is playing after me? You would think maybe there is room for more tennis on the court.

But they know what they're doing, so it's all good.'The All England Club is currently carrying out more research on what type of matches fans wish to see.

When it comes to the arbiter of market forces, the apparent movement towards gender parity in scheduling does not appear to be backed up by the asking prices on sites that trade tickets being sold by official debenture holders.

On Wednesday night a pair of tickets for women's semi-final day was being offered for £2,040, while for the men's equivalent it was £7,620.

A pair for the women's final was going for £2,800 with the published price for the men's final being £7,980.

Whether this scale of disparity will continue when the generation of Federer, Djokovic, Nadal and Murray are no more is a matter of conjecture.

For more infomation >> Wimbledon 2018:Keep up equal play, say ladies as Venus and Serena Williams praise show court sche - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Offsets Match Up: 35x12.5 on a 20x12 -44 - Duration: 2:05.

- Hi guys, Shawn with Custom Offsets,

Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube.

We got another match-up for you,

where we show you a wheel size and a tire size

and how they match up.

Wanted to bring you this one because

if we've got two new news on here,

and it's gonna be the 20 inch by 12 wide

negative 44 hostile rage which is a new wheel.

It just came out this year.

Super sexy wheel, it's doing pretty well out there.

And then we've got the X Comp MT

which is brought to you by Gladiator.

It's gonna be a new tire that came out

in the last couple years. and it's

probably one of the most aggressive tires out there.

Haven't been able to test them out yet.

It'll be interesting to take a personal road test

to see how loud or quiet they are.

I can't imagine they're gonna be that quiet

because they have a massive amount of tread going on.

They have some big, huge lugs.

They've gotten some super-wide spaces between the lugs.

They definitely are a super aggressive mud tire.

They've got super aggressive sidewall

and we'll show you how that matches up.

So like I said it's a 35 by 12 1/2 wide,

and then it's gonna have a big old sidewall

on this 20 inch, with this huge lug

at 6 1/2 inches of sidewall to the top of the lug.

So this whole entire distance of 6 1/2 inches.

And then from that wheel bead to the tread line

is about 4 3/4, you're about 4 3/4

where that tread meets up with the sidewall,

so that's gonna be your sidewall.

And then on the 12 1/2, with the 12 you pretty much

get this perfectly straight up-and-down sidewall,

and then you tip in just a little bit

where the treat starts, but pretty much

that perfectly square setup as far as

the sidewall on the 20 x 12.

35, 12 1/2 Gladiator X Comp MT, peace.

(rock music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét