Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily to make Jul 5 2018

Today i will show you how to make a boat

For more infomation >> DIY Roblox tutorial |How to make a boat - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

how to create channel on youtube 2018 - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> how to create channel on youtube 2018 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a village toy "Unabatta Thuwakkuwa" - Duration: 7:16.

A beautiful sunny day across fields in Sri Lanka.

Our friend is back to build some village stuff again.

Today we are going to build a " Unabata Thuwakkuwa."

A gun made out of a bamboo stick.

For this, our friend needs a bamboo stick.

He will cut this big one, so he will have enough bamboo stick supplies for other stuff he wants to make.

Time to clean this stick and get the smallest areas fit for a gun.

He is back home again. To get a little stick that can be used as the pushing mechanism.

He sets down his workbench area, time for some serious work.

He sharpens the little stick that will fit inside the main barrel.

It needs to be a tight fit so that the projectile will fire flawlessly.

For the bullets, he will use a simple way.

He will take a piece of paper and soak it on water.

He will need two of these.

Then he will make it a small ball that will fit inside the barrel front and one behind.

There you have it, the 'Unabatta Thuwakkuwa."

For more infomation >> How to make a village toy "Unabatta Thuwakkuwa" - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Origami jumping frog (how to make paper frog?) - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> Origami jumping frog (how to make paper frog?) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Origami Windmill Envelope - How to make Paper Envelope Easy - Duration: 3:21.

Dear Crafts Lover, Welcome to Envelope making tutorial.

You will need 20cm x 20cm square paper

Please follow the instruction step by step for making a best origami envelope.

For more infomation >> Origami Windmill Envelope - How to make Paper Envelope Easy - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE OREO MILKSHAKE | R & R - Duration: 2:50.

(Music) Rohan: What's up guys!

Rohan over here.

Riya: And Riya!

Rohan: So guys, this is gonna be our first cooking video, so in this video-

Riya: We're gonna make a delicious Oreo milkshake!

Rohan: Alright guys, so over here we got the ingredients.

All you need is: Hershey's, 2 glasses, ice cream, milk, and Oreos.

And that's basically it.

Riya: Sorry, ignore my dog in the background!

First off, you're going to put in 3-4 scoops of ice cream.

And then, you're going to put 6 Oreos inside.

Rohan: I'll take the scoops.

Riya: I'll put the Oreos inside.

Rohan: So guys, so our ice cream got really melted.

Riya: Yeah make sure it's not that melted.

So we're gonna put in like 3 scoops, but you can put 4.

Now, we are going to put in 1 cup of milk and it can be any type of milk.

Okay, so we made kind of a huge mess, but that's okay!

Rohan: Whatever.

Riya: Now, you're gonna take your Hershey's syrup and you're gonna put about 2 tablespoons

of syrup.

Just a little bit though.

Nice.

Rohan: Livin' the Hershey's.

And then guys, all you're gonna do is take your cap and close it in there.

Riya: My blender is self-working, but you guys, you can blend it in for as long as you

want.

You don't want any chunks in it.

(15 seconds later...)

Rohan: Okay!

That's done!

So guys, what you wanna do is- Riya: Take 2 glasses.

Rohan: Alright, so then guys all you wanna do is pour it in.

Riya: And you can add less or more Oreos if you want.

If you want, you can top it off with whipped cream, but we don't have whipped cream at

the moment right now.

Rohan: Yeah.

But you guys can add any type of stuff, like flavors, or whatever you guys wanna add to

it.

It's really good, trust me!

Riya: Yeah so let's try it!

Rohan: It better be good.

Riya: I feel like there is a lot of Oreos we should put less in next time.

Rohan: Yeah, guys so make sure you put in like 3 or 4 Oreos cause there is a lot of

Oreos, but it's still good though.

Riya: Yeah it's really good.

So anyways, thank you guys so much for watching and please try out this recipe cause it's

really good.

Rohan: Make sure you guys like, subscribe, and comment down below what video we should

do next, and um, yeah.

Riya: And we'll see you guys in the next video.

Bye!

Rohan: Bye.

(Music)

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE OREO MILKSHAKE | R & R - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Boss Like You: Top 10 Ways - Duration: 10:00.

Do you feel like you've tried everything to improve your relationship with your boss

and nothing seems to work?

Well, this is your lucky day because we bring you top 10 ways to make your boss like you!

10.

Stick to deadlines You want your boss to like you?

Then stop putting tasks off to the last minute and make a commitment to honor your deadlines.

If you always finish your tasks on time, your boss will notice it and will come to appreciate

your diligence and dedication.

Not only does a strong track record of meeting deadlines look good on your resume, it also

increases your chances of getting ahead at work and building a stable relationship with

your boss.

However, if your deadlines are simply unrealistic and you start to feel overwhelmed, make sure

you communicate this to your boss clearly.

If you're faced with a crazy deadline from your boss, let them know your concerns as

soon as possible and explain why you think it can't be done in the time frame they want.

Of course you shouldn't try to sabotage your own project in order to prove it's not possible,

but if you don't express your concerns right away, the deadlines will keep getting crazier

and your relationship with your boss will suffer.

9.

Accept feedback gracefully The way you react to feedback tells your boss

a lot about you, so be careful how you respond to criticism – even when you feel it's

unfair.

This is where a simple 'Thank you' can go a long way.

According to a 2011 study from the University of Southern California, expressing gratitude

for your boss' feedback — even if it's negative — can actually make your boss act nicer

toward you.

In one experiment, about 200 undergraduate students were told that they had been assigned

a partner and were supposed to review a draft of instructions the partner had written about

how to assemble parts of equipment.

In reality, there was no partner and the instructions had been written by the experimenter.

Some participants were told they were the supervisor in this relationship; others were

told they were the subordinate.

Plus, all participants took a pretend test of their abilities and some were told they

weren't that competent.

When the experimenter returned notes from the "partners," some notes said, "I just wanted

to let you know that I received your feedback on my draft."

Others said the same thing, along with, "Thank you so much!

I am really grateful."

It turned out that participants in the supervisor position who had been told they weren't that

competent were nicer when their partners were grateful.

When their partners weren't grateful, the supervisors whose competence had been threatened

were more likely to respond by belittling those partners, saying they were unintelligent

and incompetent.

In other words, gratitude prevented the threatened supervisors from acting like bullies!

8.

Avoid office drama There are few things that managers hate more

than employees who always create office drama.

Not only will getting involved in petty office arguments distract you from your career goals,

it will also make you look bad in the eyes of your boss.

So, even if you feel like you've stepped on the set of "Mean Girls" every time

you go to work, do your best to avoid all types of drama at workplace.

This is how you do it: first of all, treat all your co-workers equally and don't be

a part of any clique.

Give everyone at your office - from janitor to senior manager – the same level of respect

and courtesy.

Not only is this the way every decent human being should behave, it's also the key for

maintaining a positive reputation at work and showing your boss you're trustworthy

and mature.

Also, make sure you don't badmouth any of your colleague, because you never know who

might be listening and you certainly don't want your boss to find out you're the gossip

girl (or guy!) of the office.

Finally, don't be an instigator in other people's drama.

Instead, learn how to diffuse tense situations and steer the conversation away from rumors,

gossip, and hearsay.

7.

Take responsibility for your mistakes Everybody makes mistakes: it's how we learn

and get better at our jobs.

This is why great bosses give their employees the freedom to make mistakes without berating

them or making them feel inadequate.

But this only works if the employees are ready to take responsibility for their mistakes

without getting defensive or making up excuses.

So next time you make a big mistake at work, don't put the blame on others and try to

minimize your own responsibility.

Your boss will much better appreciate it if you are upfront about what happened and show

them that you understand what a major blunder you have committed.

Whatever the repercussions are, accept them with dignity and don't protest too much

if your boss tells you that you have to stay late at office to solve the issue or work

overtime over the next few days.

Most importantly, when everything is said and done, you want to make sure that you never

repeat the same mistake again.

Your boss will love it if you can show them that you have the ability to learn from your

mistakes and turn a negative situation into a positive one.

6.

Keep your boss updated Even if your boss has already told you how

often they'd like you to check in, don't be afraid to send them an unsolicited status

update at the end of each week.

A lot of the times, your performance can go unnoticed by your boss – especially if you're

part of a big team or you work from home - and sending your boss a regular status update

is an easy way to become more visible at work and strengthen your relationship with your

boss.

So even if your boss didn't ask for it, try sending them an email every Friday afternoon

with a short, bullet-pointed list of everything you did over the past week.

This will show your boss that you are self-motivated and don't need them to remind you to finish

your tasks on time.

A status email also gives you a chance to communicate your questions and upcoming work

plans in advance, which shows your boss you're a proactive go-getter who they can always

count on.

Bosses are super busy so letting them know what you've been up to saves them from wondering

and worrying.

Just give it a try: send your boss an update at the end of this week and you'll see for

yourself just how much they appreciate it.

5.

Show interest in your boss' life No matter what you think about your boss,

at the end of the day, he or she is a human being - just like me and you.

This means that your boss will appreciate it if you take an interest in their personal

life every now and then.

Make a habit of asking your boss about their weekend or even better - try to mention something

specific that they told you about, for example, ask about their children's school recital

or family pet.

This gives you an opportunity to start building a personal relationship and connect with your

boss on a non-work level.

Just make sure you don't come across as too nosy.

Your boss won't appreciate it if you try to pry too much into their personal life,

which means that some topics should remain off limits.

Dating life, health problems, religious and political affiliation, and financial situation

are just some of the topics you're better off not discussing with your boss.

Aim to strike a balance between connecting on a personal level and talking about your

life outside of work, while also avoiding touchy subjects that cross professional boundaries.

4.

Match your boss' communication style Did you know that a poor relationship with

managers is number one reason people quit their jobs?

Effective communication is the key to building a great relationship with your boss and to

do this, you need to learn how to match your boss' communication style.

The first thing you need to do is observe the way your boss interacts with you and your

co-workers.

Is your boss a big picture thinker who makes decisions quickly or are they and more detail

oriented when communicating with others?

Do they share their opinions openly or are they more reserved?

Do they base their decisions on emotions or facts?

Answering all of these questions can help you gauge your boss' style of communication.

It is often said that a person's communication style is defined by four elements: the words

they use, their tone, pace, and body language.

You can figure out your boss's style by paying attention to those four things and

learning from other people's mistakes.

So next time you want to approach your boss about something, try to mimic their style

by editing your content to match your boss's preferred format in terms of pace, tone, body

language and detail.

This will help you connect with your boss and show them that you're really paying

attention.

3.

Make yourself irreplaceable Bosses value employees who are reliable, trustworthy,

and reflect well on both their own and the company's reputation.

But if you really want to make your boss to notice just how great of a worker you are,

you need to make yourself irreplaceable at work.

Here's how: firstly, you need to come up with new ideas and solutions more often and

show that you are not only interested in your own career advancement, but in the future

of the company as well.

Another thing you can do to show your boss you're an indispensable asset to the workplace

is offer to do things that don't exactly fall under anyone's role.

This can be anything from taking charge of an internal project to organizing a holiday

office party.

Offering to take on the things nobody else wants to is a great way to let your boss know

you are essential to the overall success of the company.

Keep in mind though that nobody likes a doormat, so you should always keep your personal boundaries

in check and lay out your limits clearly.

Don't bite off more than you can chew and only offer to do tasks you're absolutely

sure you can complete on time.

2.

Ask your boss for advice According to a 2015 research from Harvard

Business School, asking for advice can make you seem more competent.

In one experiment, 170 university students worked on a series of computer tasks and were

told they would be matched with a partner who would complete the same tasks.

They didn't know the partner was actually a computer simulation.

When they had finished the tasks, the "partner" either said, "I hope it went well" or "I hope

it went well.

Do you have any advice?"

As it turns out, students who had been asked for advice rated their "partner" more competent

than those who hadn't been asked for advice.

So if something's bothering you at work, it's always better to ask your boss for

their advice, rather than simply asking for their opinion.

Asking for advice can create a close partnership between you and your boss and encourage them

to be more supportive of your ideas.

On the other hand, if you just ask for their opinion, they might take a step back and assume

a more detached and objective position.

1.

Don't be late When asked about the main ingredient of business

success, British billionaire tycoon Sir Richard Branson said that being punctual is the simplest

yet most effective way to succeed in your career.

"Whether it is a meeting, a flight, an appointment, or a date - ensure you are there when you

say you will be there," said Branson, adding that "Being punctual doesn't mean rushing

around the whole time.

It simply means organizing your time effectively."

So if you really want to leave a good impression with your boss, make sure you're always

on time.

Don't think you can make up for being late by working extra hard - no matter how good

you are at your job, coming in late will make you look irresponsible and unprofessional.

If you suffer from chronic lateness, here's what you can do to break this bad habit: first,

identify what it is that always makes you late.

Do you stay too long in the shower in the morning?

Does it take you forever to pick your outfit for the day?

Whatever it is, make sure you allocate a specific amount of time to do something and then add

an extra 5-10 minutes just in case.

And if that means getting up a little bit earlier than usual, so be it!

Second, don't do things at the last minute.

Procrastination feels good because it gives you a temporary relief from your obligations,

but it never pays off in the long run.

Finally, give yourself a break if you notice your schedule is too busy – there's no

point trying to multitask if you're going to be late for everything.

Do you have any tips for making your boss like you?

Share them in the comment section below and don't forget to subscribe to our channel!

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Boss Like You: Top 10 Ways - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Lava Cupcake @ Home!!! - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> How To Make Lava Cupcake @ Home!!! - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful red and gold jewelry - Duration: 14:37.

DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful red and gold jewelry

For more infomation >> DIY tutorial on how to make this beautiful red and gold jewelry - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Money Podcasting - Duration: 6:56.

- Podcasting is great, it gives you a chance

to spread your message, connect with your audience,

and interview amazing people.

If that's what you're into.

But how do you make money with a podcast?

Well, that's what this video is all about

and I'll share with you the exact strategy

that I use with my Modern Marketing podcast

to add an extra six-figures to my revenue.

Let's get to it.

(upbeat rock music)

Hey there, my name is Adam Erhart,

Modern Marketing Strategist

and welcome to The Modern Marketing Show

where we help you make marketing that matters.

So if you're interested in learning

about the latest and greatest marketing strategies,

tools, tips, tricks, and tactics,

well, you may wanna consider subscribing,

hitting that little notification bell.

It's no secret that if you don't already have a podcast,

you may wanna consider starting one.

And if you have one, well, then these strategies

are gonna be that much easier to implement

because as great as a podcast is

for your brand and for your business,

well, it's its ability to generate revenue

that really makes it a powerful marketing tool.

So, let's get right to it.

Here are four strategies that you can use

to make money with your podcast

including the main one that I've used in my business

to add an extra six-figures to the revenue.

Podcast money maker number one is sponsorship.

Now this one is kinda obvious

but it's still worth mentioning,

specially as it's become more and more popular

in our industry and across podcasting in general.

The concept of getting a sponsor is actually really simple.

Basically, someone sponsors your show

and in exchange for the money

that they're giving you for the show,

well, you're either give them some kind of shoutout,

or a tribute, or they'll get a spot on the show

or whatever you decide to negotiate.

Now you as a podcast host or as the owner,

or creator of the podcast are essentially

being rewarded for the fact that you have a podcast.

But the amount of revenue

that you're gonna be able to generate

or the amount that a sponsor is gonna be willing to pay

is gonna vary on a number of different factors,

including how many listeners you have,

what kind of brand or business you have,

what market or niche or industry that you're in

as well as how long the podcast has been running

and all of those kind of factors.

Sponsorship is an absolutely great and viable way

to make money with your podcast.

It doesn't happen to be the way that I chose

'cause I'm a bit of a control freak

and I like to have a little more control

over the podcast itself but regardless,

I'm certainly not against it

and I'm certainly not discouraging it.

Alright, so let's talk about podcast money maker number two

which is paid advertising.

Now when it comes to running paid advertising

on your podcast, there's a number of similarities

and differences compared to sponsorship.

First of all, a sponsorship tends to be,

it's kind of a longer term arrangement

or a longer term agreement and there tends to be

a higher level of commitment whereas with paid ads,

normally what people are looking for

is a transactional relationship,

though they can buy space in bulk.

Now when it comes to running the paid ad,

this can be either recorded by the business

that's buying the space on your show,

or the podcast host can offer to record the ad for them,

or simply make a plug anytime throughout the show.

Common spots are at the beginning,

somewhere in the middle, and at the end, not surprisingly.

Now just like with sponsorships,

the amount that you're gonna get per section of airtime

is gonna vary depending on your market,

and the industry, and the niche, and the listenership,

and all those other factors we've already discussed.

Now when it comes to my podcast,

I also don't run paid ads but again,

I'm certainly not against them and they're a viable tool

if you're looking to make an extra few bucks for your show.

Moving right along to podcast

money maker number three, traffic.

Now this one has a little bit of a catch

associated with it because essentially

what you're doing is you're using your podcast

to send traffic to whatever source that you want,

which means you're gonna probably need

somewhere to send it to.

Now if you have a good product, or a good service,

and a good offer that's already converting well,

well, then this is like adding gasoline to the fire

by essentially giving more attention and more traffic

wherever you wanna send it.

In fact, even if you don't have your own product

or service, you can still use this method

to drive traffic to affiliate sales

or to joint venture offers or anything else

where you'll get a kick back

for some of the sales or some of the traffic you send.

While I don't make money directly from the traffic

from my podcast, I can attribute

a sizeable amount of my revenue from traffic

that is originated from listening to the podcast.

So a great strategy and a very viable one

if you already have a functional business.

And that brings us to podcast

money maker number four, networking.

Which is what has really enabled me

to build a profitable podcast.

Yes, the other three strategies are great,

whether we're running sponsorships or paid ads

or using it for traffic, but it is this fourth strategy

that's really enabled The Modern Marketing podcast

to become a viable and crucial part of my business overall.

The beauty of this final strategy is in its simplicity.

And essentially, it just involves being a good person

who's good at your business

and is offering value to other people.

Basically, the networking strategy

involves making new connections with people

that end up turning into fun, professional,

and profitable relationships for you and your business.

Now the key with running this networking strategy

is that your podcast will need to have

some element of an interview style show.

So if your podcast is based entirely

around interviews, that's fantastic.

But if it's a solo show,

where it's just you giving a monologue,

well, you're going to need to find some way

to incorporate either guests or interviews

or experts or something where you will be able

to get outside experts into your show.

Now the key with finding these guests

is to make sure that they're professional,

and they're qualified,

and they're essentially well-represented

for the market that you're serving.

The last thing that you want is an irrelevant guest

who doesn't know about your topic

or isn't an expert in their field

and is basically just not providing value to your listeners.

Because that's a quick way to lose them.

But the strategy overall is really simple.

Be kind, be professional, know your stuff, listen well,

and try to find out where they need help.

If you can be the one to help them, that's fantastic.

And if not, that's okay too, you can recommend

or refer them to someone that may be able to.

The key here is to try to serve

and try to provide as much value as possible,

both to your listeners and to your guest.

So this sounds a lot like networking.

You might be asking, what makes this

such an effective strategy when it comes to the podcast?

Well, let me give you a few reasons.

For starters, when you interview them on your podcast,

you're gonna be having a discussion

for about 30 to 60 minutes which builds

a tremendous amount of rapport.

You're also giving them something of tremendous value

which is access to your audience

and a network to share their message

which builds likeability.

Lastly, you're a subject matter expert

who really knows your stuff

and you've got a podcast to prove it which builds trust.

And when you put these all together

at the end of the podcast, you built a tremendous

amount of know, like, and trust

and if there's an opportunity to help the person further,

or if they know someone that does,

well, that door is pretty much open for you.

There's no need to be pushy,

there's no need to be salesy, all you need to do is chat.

At the very least, you've built a powerful new connection

and maybe even a new friend.

All in all, a podcast is an amazing marketing tool

to have in your arsenal.

It's fun, relatively easy to set up,

and if you implement the steps we talked about today,

can also add to your business' bottom line.

I think that's a mic drop.

So thanks so much for watching.

I hope you enjoyed the episode.

If so, make sure to give it a thumbs up,

subscribe to the channel and leave me a comment

in the comment section below.

Also, for more great marketing strategies,

tools, tips, tricks, and tactics,

make sure to head over to adamerhart.com

which is packed with videos and podcasts

and articles and all sorts of resources

to really help take your business

and your marketing to the next level and way beyond that.

So thanks so much for watching

and I'll catch you next time on The Modern Marketing Show.

For more infomation >> How to Make Money Podcasting - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Fingerprint Heart Painting | Sophie's World - Duration: 6:34.

hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world recently my group took part in a

memorial service for one of our clients whose father had passed away suddenly

and they wanted to do something special where all the kids could could do

something that could be given to the family and so we came up with this great

idea of taking everybody's finger prints and turning them into a work of art and

we call this our you left fingerprints on my heart craft and I'm going to show

you how to make your very own right now for this project you'll need a canvas or

watercolor paper parchment paper blue tape scissors ink pads in different

colors a Sharpie pen baby wipes and a ruler so I'm going to be using this

little canvas I got this from the Dollar Tree and it's a small version of the big

one that I'm going to show you in the end and the reason that I'm doing a

small one is just because we can get the idea quickly and first thing you're

going to do is cut a piece of parchment paper to match the exact size then what

you're going to do is take your blue tape and you're going to lay the blue

tape just like we do a duct tape sticker you're going to lay the blue tape on top

of parchment paper and you're going to do this in strips and what you want to

do is make sure that you are overlapping by at least a quarter to a half an inch

on that blue tape that's super important so I've got my overlap there and then I

got one last piece here

if it doesn't go all the way to the edge that's okay because we're not going to

cover the entire piece now what you're going to do is fold this in half so that

the parchment paper faces out now this is the size of your frame so you don't

want to when you cut out your heart you don't want to go all the way up to the

edge you want to leave what we call some negative space so I'm going to cut my

heart and if you don't know how to cut a card I do have a tutorial on how to cut

a heart practice that and then you can cut your very own heart here the

templates I couldn't do a template for you because it's gonna vary according to

the size of your piece of artwork but as you can see I'm just cutting out and up

and over shape a little loop de loop to make a heart now when you open this up

you're left with a stencil peel off the blue tape and here's where you want to

use that ruler to find the center and mark it which is what I did here I just

marked it with my Sharpie pen right there in the center so that I can then

line up that fold and when I folded it over right there at the center you

should be able to lay this at the top

and then smooth it down onto the canvas

now the way that this works best and the way that we used it is to set this up

sort of in the entryway as people arrive for the event and this is great for you

know just as people are arriving we got this amazing I love this this is a one

stamp pad but it's got eight different colors and this is just really fantastic

because people can choose their colors if you're going to do this though make

sure that you have some baby wipes on hand because people don't want to be

walking around with their finger you know all painted up they want to of

course take that paint off as quickly as possible so what I'm gonna do is just take my

thumbprint and I'm going to use this pink here

and one one thing that's really important when you do this project is

you want to make sure that you're getting the outer edges now if you've

got a lot of people coming to your event you only want to use one fingerprint per

person but in of course here I've only got me so I'm just going to be doing a

couple fingerprints as you can see I'm going around the outside and I'm making

sure that I get that edge now it doesn't matter that my fingerprint goes off the

edge of the template here that's okay that doesn't matter at all because

you'll see when we take it away it gives us a nice sharp edge where

that fingerprint is so I'm gonna wipe my finger off with the baby wipe and then

I'm gonna use a different finger and again this would be different people

doing this or if it's just your family and you want to do maybe just like four

or five different people doing this maybe give everybody one color they

could all choose a color and you just continue filling up the heart with your

fingerprints so you want to keep going and filling in all those spots so that

you end up with it looking like this see all those fabulous fingerprints all

around and see how I've really filled in the outer edges so that when I peel this

off at the end I've got a beautiful little heart and that's all there is to

creating your very own memory piece now I want to show you a bigger version

which is what we did for the event that I was talking about in the beginning and

you know what's really great is you could use this for a family reunion and

you don't have to do a heart you could do a number one for a first birthday or

if it's if it's a couple's anniversary you could be doing a big 5-0 it's really

you know up to your imagination as to what you want to create but what's great

is you're getting everybody to leave their impression on the artwork which i

think is pretty cool and pretty fun for more great ideas check us out at

sophie-world.com and if you like this video make sure you give us a thumb

print up and also subscribe so that you don't miss

single episode that we put out on Wednesday and Friday for more fun stuff

check us out Sophie-world.com

For more infomation >> How to Make a Fingerprint Heart Painting | Sophie's World - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A Delicate Charm Ring - Duration: 4:33.

To make the delicate charm ring, we've got some wire this is silver plated wire

It's 20 gauge and that refers to how thick it is. It's not real thick and it's not real thin. It's just right.

It's 20 gauge and we've got some charms

We've got a little heart charm and a little blue gemstone charm and we've got two silver jump rings.

So to make the ring what we're gonna do is we're gonna start by cutting a piece of wire about three inches long

and I'm just gonna set my ruler in here so I can see how far our three inches is and

There's three inches and I'm going to use wire cutters to cut the wire. So it's three inches long

And then what we want to do is bend this wire into a ring shape and what you want to do is bend it around

Something if we tried to bend it with our fingers

It's not going to be a nice round shape. If you have a ring mandrel, you can use it

But if you don't you can find something like a pen. That's the right size for your ring finger or whatever finger

You're gonna wear it on and you can bend the wire around that pen just like it's a mandrel

I'm just bending it all the way around there. And now when I remove that I have a nice round shape

So that's the base of our ring and then we need a place to attach these charms

So to make that little loops for that, we're gonna use round nose pliers

So these are my round nose pliers, and I think it's pretty to make the loops go out and away from each other

So I'm gonna hold the ring

In one hand and I'm gonna take the pliers and grasp

Down low on these pliers if I make a loop at this end

It'll be small because the players are small at that end if I grasp the wire at this end. I'll have a big loop

So I don't want to be up here. I'm gonna be down here at the end

And if I bend it here, it'll stick up if I go like that it'll stick up

I want it to go to the side. So I'm gonna lean the ring over to the side

grab it with my

Round nose pliers. They're just gonna rotate the pliers. That's half of the loop. I'm gonna reposition the pliers

So I can rotate again

Until my wire meets up with the ring. So there's my loop coming around

I just want to make sure that that makes a closed little loop there and

I'm going to do the same on the other side. So I'm just gonna flip this over

I'm gonna stick my round nose pliers there. I'm gonna grab the same part of the plier. So the loop will be the same size

I'm gonna rotate half way reposition and then rotate the rest of the way around and I'm just gonna give it a little extra

Push to make sure that that's closed. So it's already kind of a pretty little room there, isn't it?

I can make it as far apart or as close together as I want. I went a little bit close together and

Now what we're going to do is attach these charms and to do that. I'm going to take the jump ring

I think it's helpful to hold the jump ring in your pliers. These are my chain nose pliers

I'm gonna hold the

Jump ring that's open already in the pliers and I'm gonna slide the loop of the ring that we just made

Onto the jump ring and then I'm gonna slide on one of the charms

so here's the blue charm and

Then I'm gonna close the jump ring just by pressing the two ends together

You could also use two pairs of pliers if you want, but this one closes pretty nicely

Just with my chain nose pliers like that

there's one of my charms and

Now to put on the other charm the little heart charm

I'm gonna hold the jump ring in the pliers

It's easier than trying to futz with the jump ring in your fingers. Then your fingers are all in the way. So use your tools

just slide that charm on to the jump ring and then

I'm going to add it to the ring on the other side that we just made

Hold all that together and now I'm going to use the pliers again to close that jump ring

Like that.

You can do this with gold wire and gold jump rings and gold charms would be real pretty

This will make sure that you pick charms that are fairly delicate so that when you wear it

You've got a nice little bit of movement, but it's still a delicate little charm ring.

For more infomation >> How To Make A Delicate Charm Ring - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

HOOTEN: NEVER TOO OLD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE - Duration: 11:22.

half past the top of the hour the search is on for the Vandals that threw bricks

through the windows of a GOP office and then spray-painted abolish ice but this

happened in Lincoln Nebraska where the executive director is blaming hateful

rhetoric particularly Maxine Waters calls to push back against the Trump

administration the vandalism caused about 1,200 dollars in damage

and security tightening for Independence Day celebrations all across the country

just days after a fight was stopped in Cleveland a New York Police are on

notice 6,000 officers will be patrolling the city background sky and water the

NYPD says no credible threats have been made ahead of tonight's fireworks

display three million people are expected to watch a lot of them were

still out this morning when I was headed to work well Independence Day

celebrations will come without the traditional boom in some places this

year what do you think about this they're gonna use drones to light up the

sky across the west coast in place of the traditional fireworks towns in

Arizona Colorado and California opting for a safer substitution they say over

the wildfire concerns a similar drone shows have been used at the Super Bowl

and the Olympics it's actually kind of cool I thought it would be maybe boring

without the boom but that's penny or two veterans walking 150 miles with flags to

honor our military Tom Sandler and Susan murtler started at the grave of a

decorated marine in Middlesex County Virginia on Friday though in their

journey today at Arlington National Cemetery they've kept their spirits high

even through a heat wave

Luke Bryan singing sunrise sunburn sunset repeat that's gonna be our theme

song for the next six days that's it amen well the pair's raising money for

six charities so to support them if you can

and his battlefield heroics were portrayed on the big screen in the

blockbuster film Black Hawk Down we go back in still men out there I go home

people ask me hey who why do you do it man some kind of war

junkie they won't understand

that was a great movie amazing true life story this real-life American patriot is

now bringing that battle back home and joining the fight against the opioid

epidemic joining me live with his remarkable stories retired Army Master

Sergeant norman Hooton thank you so much for joining us we appreciate it good

morning and happy Independence Day yes it is an honor to have you with us on

this Independence Day for many reasons talk to us a little bit first of all

though about some of the lessons from the battlefield that you've brought home

in terms of your battle against opioid deaths

well the biggest lesson I learned in the 20 years that I spent the military was

that every battle battle is winnable if you if you take it one step at a time

one meter at a time one city block at a time and one soldier at a time so so

that's the way I look at the opioid epidemic it's not something that we're

going to be able to attack with a magic bullet or a mother of all bombs for this

problem it's something that we're going to have

to look at as a problem that is solved one veteran at a time so that's the

approach that I'm taking we had some numbers that we looked up a

bit in terms of opioid overdose deaths in 2016 it was over 42,000 you lost a

couple of close friends that died of drug related overdoses as well so it's

personal for you it is very personal to me that you know when you lose people in

combat it's always horrible and tragic but as a soldier you could always kind

of make sense of that when you see them survive all the things that they

survived over a 20-year period of time and a lot of these guys I served with

for for almost 20 years see them go through the things they went

through come home and die of an overdose it just it just something that I've

never been able to really wrap my head around so it's a it's a horrible

horrible problem that we face today yeah now you uh you got out you wanted to go

to med school but then you went back so tell us about your transition to men

so I spent 20 years in the Army and probably 20 years 20 minutes to be exact

but then I wanted to go to pharmacy school so I went to pharmacy school

Campbell University in North Carolina and started on in August August of 2001

and I went for exactly one month and a month later on 9/11 I was recalled back

to the army so I had to put my aspirations of being

a pharmacist on hold for for a while and I ask you that because another lesson

with your story is that it's never too late no it's never too late especially

when you feel passionate about something it's never too late to make a difference

and I think that if we can make a difference it's our responsibility to

try and make that difference up until our last dying breath well you've made a

difference your entire life on this Independence Day what is your message to

people out there well I'd like to just say that I know that there are many of

our young veterans that are coming back from this long horrific war that they've

experienced and a lot of them may feel isolated alone but regardless of what

they've heard about the VA the VA is a place to reach out and and and get

started in the recovery process not only the physical recovery but the mental and

emotional recovery and so on that I encourage them strongly to reach out and

especially if they're if they need help yeah it's important to do that because

they're we're there for for the veterans and that's what we're there for and I

want to ask you about that then since you're talking about the VA what do you

think about the changes that President Trump is making in terms of the VA

leading it into a positive direction I think it's been moving in a positive

direction I don't have a lot of visibility on the national level I'm

just starting out in the VA I did not have any long-term plans of working with

the VA but I was very very impressed with what I saw at the West Palm Beach

VA I was pleasantly surprised and didn't realize that the breadth and scope and

depth of care that they provide for the veterans this is more than just a

hospital they are helping in ways that a lot of people don't really understand

and like I said I don't have visibility at the national level but I do know that

what I saw at the West Palm Beach VA was was really a pleasant surprise and the

care that they give veterans was was was great in fact it was really kind of the

this Park that that encouraged me to enroll my care in the VA so some but I

do think it's moving in a positive direction and has been for a while

that's great great to hear I also know that your wife is also a pharmacist

encouraged you as well so we definitely want to thank her all the families of

our service members thank you very much for your service master sergeant Hooton

we really appreciate it thank you very much have a great day

well the time now is about 20 minutes until the top of the hour and calls to

boycott the country's biggest retailer over these impeach 45 t-shirts

Carla chrimbus is here with the outrage flooding social media

115 is here with the on line reaction good morning Carly hey good morning

Heather president Trump defended ice at the salute to service dinner in West

Virginia yesterday amid Democrats calls to abolish the

agency he also praised ice agents for working to take down that violent gang

ms-13 and the president supporters on social media absolutely loved this

moment Leanna on Twitter says this no one should want America unsafe with open

borders we need to protect our borders at all times

Isis doing a wonderful job keep at it Cindy also says I will always be behind

ice they are a part of law enforcement and law enforcement stands in front of

me keeping me safe and Susan on Twitter simply says this we need ice to protect

our country but as Garrett said at the top of the show on the other side there

are rallies taking place across the country as people also protest some of

the president's policies today yeah we talked yesterday about you know the

amount of work that they do that doesn't have to do with border security and it

is a lot so we definitely need them now I want to talk about Walmart though

these this controversial controversial clothing that's on their website yeah

that's right well Walmart calm removed merchandise from its website that

included the phrase impeach 45 now they decided to take this stuff down after

the hashtag boycott Walmart went viral online a lot of loyal customers that's

the key here loyal customers said that they are they were angry about this barb

on Twitter says I didn't want to believe it so I searched for myself this is

despicable denne also chiming in saying the fact

that a trusted buyer purchased these shirts tells us where Walmart stands on

this issue and another Twitter also Twitter user also says I visit Walmart

rarely starting today not at all now Walmart address the backlash to Fox News

saying these items were sold by third-party sellers on our open

marketplace and were not offered directly by Walmart we're removing these

types of items pending review of our marketplace policy so a quick search of

Walmart calm this morning shows that they have been taking

about interesting though I didn't even know about this open market thing I know

that they're competing with Amazon now so yeah it's sort of like that so of

course we want to know why you are proud American on this independence yes and

thank you so much for asking me that question there are of course so many

reasons why I am proud to be an American but first as a picture of me and my dad

in my hometown of Long Valley New Jersey a lot of cornfields in Long Valley as

you could see it's a beautiful and safe place and of course today and every day

Heather we have to remember that it is beautiful and safe because of the brave

servicemen and women who sacrificed so much to keep it that way

absolutely I love that picture thank you so much yeah

shout out to Aaron in the booth who's also from Long Valley yes I there's a

couple of talking about that yeah running around here when it gets down to

it that's thank you so much Carly big flat appreciate it well the time now is

about 15 minutes until the top of the hour and we are honoring the brave men

and women who fought for our freedom this Independence Day our next guest is

with the nonprofit organization we've introduced you to them before Wreaths

Across America great group how we should be earning our hero's sacrifice not just

one day but every single day

For more infomation >> HOOTEN: NEVER TOO OLD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

MANGA SENPAI STRIKES [19] Inner voice | How to make manga by Japanese manga-ka - Duration: 8:15.

Well...

I'm here also today!

Previously we talked about

STILL IMAGE

and IMAGE WITH MOVEMENT.

I want to tell you more about this today.

And what you should think next is

the filler komas.

Before,

We leaned of OOGOMA.

I can't speak any English word today.

The filler scenes is what you should think about but BEFORE THAT

I want to give you further information of FUKIDASHI.

Before I forget to tell you about this.

There are many shapes of FUKIDASHI.

I suppose I didn't tell you this in this series.

This is a normal shape of FUKIDASHI(balloon).

And this is...

this shows strong or violent feeling.

Like..."Waah!!"

I have quick wits today.

We show shouting with this spiky shape.

And there are more kinds of shapes...

Like, UNIFURA.

This shows an inner voice of a character.

I know I picked wrong words.

Well, INNER VOICE. (A staff told him so)

UNI is...

this.

In... sea...

This is Japanese sushi topping.

The shape is like an uni so we call it UNIFURA.

FURA is originated from "flash".

Like a camera flashes.

I know this is a Japanese-made English word. Or is this right English?

And we have also

BETAFURA. Thicker version of UNIFURA.

Like this. Generally we draw inner spikes.

This is BETAFURA.

We call this BETAFURA because it seems like painted in black.

"BETABETA" "BETATTO" is Japanese onomatopoeic word to show "paint".

And BETA means "paint in black"

in Japanese manga terms.

It shows stronger feeling.

We use this to show it.

"BETABETA" is an onomatopoeic word for "paint" in Japanese.

"BETA" means "paint in black"

in Japanese manga terms.

It shows stronger feeling.

However, recently we don't use it a serious scene.

It is more like a gag manga.

Like works by Man Gataro sensei.

So we have lots of variation of balloons.

And today's topic is,

how to show an inner voice.

I mean,

You see this kind of expression.

There's a character,

and this is a balloon to show s/he speaking.

We call this part of balloon KUCHIBASHI. Means "a beak".

Of a bird... like this.

We call this KUCHIBASHI in Japanese.

The shape of KUCHIBASHI changes like this

to show what a character thinking.

We can show an inner feeling without balloons.

Just write their thought with no frames.

For example,

"I'm hungry".

I'm not sure this expression exists in foreign manga.

I dunno, but anyway this expression is possible in Japanese manga.

Write lines in the picture directly.

Furthermore,

we have rectangle balloons.

I'm hungry... square...

And these are

Japanese expression... Japanese KIGOU...

How do you say it? KIGOU.

Is that so?

What is that? Rule?

These all are the symbols to show inner feelings

in Japanese manga.

So what's the difference between them?

In what situation we use these?

Firstable, the interesting part is,

There are a gradation.

This is the words wrote directly in the picture.

and a general balloon.

and a rectangle balloon.

(spelling corrected)

The level of symbolization is

higher as it goes right.

So this is stronger and this is weaker.

Weak feelings is like "it's cold" or "it's hot",

Like "Japanese summer is very hot"

To express the feeling, we can use this style.

Since the feeling is not very strong.

And we can use general balloons.

But you say "very hot" with this rectangle balloon,

it sounds like it has strong meaning in the story.

It sounds weird.

This shape of balloon is

fits with more serious words.

Like "Love is strong".

Rectangle balloons are suited for serious words.

On the contrary,

sometimes these serious words does not fit with

this in-the-picture style.

Heavy...expression...

- Maybe you means "more serious".

SE RI O U SU.

You shouldn't memorize the spelling like this.

And this is the confusing part.

I mean,

This shape of balloon looks like a general speaking balloon.

It it shows inner voice which is close to speaking voice.

So here's another gradation,

FUKIDASHI, FUKIDASHI FOR INNER VOICE,

and in-the-picture one,

and rectangle balloon.

As is goes left,

it becomes more inner voice.

This is just a voice.

So characters can lie with this.

It is possible that what they say with FUKIDASHI is a lie.

This shape could lie possibly,

but as the voice get inner,

it gets more difficult to tell a lie.

With this in-the-picture style,

As the inner voice

gets deeper.

This rectangle balloon is almost a narration.

So lines with this balloon is

the inner voice beyond the story.

So you can't tell a lie with this.

So you consider the 2 factors,

and choose which shape to use.

That would be great.

Do you have any question?

-The "none" one,

-You mean that the typed letters in the picture?

Yeah, that's it.

And "I'm hungry" with this style is a bit weird actually.

In rectangle balloons, there should be more serious words.

So "I'm hungry" with a rectangle balloon,

is possible but it must have some serious meaning in the story.

Like "I am really starving".

Like a narration in the beginning of the story.

It is totally possible.

But if you want to show general "I'm hungry", don't use the rectangle.

However, with these shape of balloons,

other manga artist might have a different idea.

Possibly I'm telling a lie to you.

If you have different ideas, please give us a comment.

So that's it for today.

I suppose this is the confusing part.

Today's sumary!

How serious the words are,

and how...

-Maybe you mean true.

how true they are.

That's so true. You can tell any lie with the FUKIDASHI.

Like that.

Please give us further questions.

See ya!

Hey! Everyone"

Like mark on the right corner...

And there's a circle also.

Whichever you want. Please push.

Or the red button below. Please push.

And the FANBOX!

Thank you for your support.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> MANGA SENPAI STRIKES [19] Inner voice | How to make manga by Japanese manga-ka - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a hit song - Duration: 1:58.

Are you an aspiring song artist?

- M o z a r t -

But, finding it difficult to gain a following? (Like me ;_; )

*Furiously breaks piano*

Well, you're in luck. Here are three things to do to make a hit song

Step 1 - Have a featured artist

This method was first conjured by the G R E A T Matty B, and has shown great success throughout history

However, despite numerous testing by 4Lb3rt 31n$t3iN, the reasons for it's success are still unknown

Some perfect examples include:

Quality music 👌👌👌👌

1.1 billion views, ok

Thug Young

Why was this rap even included? It adds nothing to the song

Also, 1.1. billion views

Step 2 - repetition

This method dates back to the 14th century, when it was first used by one Bach boi

This method is used countless times to create large hits. A prime example includes...

Havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana havana

Step 3 - have a weird music video

ok

Again, 1.1 billion bois

*laughing in Spanish*

Rodrigo is the homie

one point one billion

This is actually weird

😍👌 The editing 👌😍

o k

5 8 0 5 0 3 3 9

If you follow these three simple steps, you could be the next Luis Fonsi

Thanks for watching Homies, comment any video ideas!

For more infomation >> How to make a hit song - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Zen Mala Beaded Necklace - Duration: 10:41.

Make your own MALA BEADED NECKLACE!

Hello! Welcome to Czechbeadsexclusive.com channel!

Today we will make Mala beaded necklace

This necklace is for meditation (If you like yoga - it can be also your lovely everyday accessory!) "Mala" in Sanskrit means "garland"

Traditionally Mala necklace consists of 108 beads

The most important bead is the 109th bead called "Guru", that symbolise gratitude to the spiritual master

Often the Guru bead is decorated with a tassel

Find out more about Mala beaded necklace on our website www.CzechBeadsExclusive.com

There are several styles of Mala beaded necklace

Today we will make Zen style Mala

WE WILL NEED:

For the convenience of work, lay out necessary beads, findings and tools in front of you

Let's start with making tassel pendant

We should get this kind of tassel pendant

Connect the bead cap and tassel

Now we will make the Guru bead element

String bead and decorative elements on the eye pin

Turn the eye pin to the side

Cut off the part of eye pin with cutting pliers, leave the "tail" 0.8cm (8mm)

With the help of round nose pliers make a loop. Tighten the end of this loop, hide it in the bead hole

Use jump ring to connect Guru bead element with the tassel

Add another jump ring to the top of Guru bead + tassel pendant

Now let's start stringing the beads

Lay out the beads and decorative elements according to Zen Mala scheme

And the same order of beads on the opposite side of Mala Zen necklace

Use 0.2mm nylon thread #38374 and needle size 10 #38381

Fix the end of the thread with the piece of sticky paper, so the beads will not fall down

String beads on the thread according to the scheme

Straighten the necklace and tie a few knots

For reliability, glue the knot

Hide the ends of thread to bead holes

Your own Mala beaded necklace is ready to wear!

You can buy everything you need to make it on

www.CzechBeadsExclusive.com

Did you like this video? Please, press "like", subscribe to our channel and leave us a comment! Thank you :)

In the next video we will make Mantra Mala beaded necklace - stay connected!

SEE YOU!

For more infomation >> How to make Zen Mala Beaded Necklace - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Stop Motion//FILMORA - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> How to make a Stop Motion//FILMORA - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

EXID To Make A Comeback With SolJi's Return - Duration: 0:56.

EXID To Make A Comeback With SolJi's Return

EXID member SolJi, who halted her activities with her group due to being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism back in 2016, is reportedly returning as the girl group is set to make a comeback this year.

The K-Pop idol has revealed that she took some time to learn the choreography of new songs during her recovery period and stated that her return is indefinite.

However, the exact date of EXID's comeback has not yet been revealed.

Naturally, fans were delighted to hear the good news that they will now finally be able to see EXID reunited with all the members once again.

For more infomation >> EXID To Make A Comeback With SolJi's Return - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Swedish Torch How to Make A One Log Campfire That Burns All Night Long - Duration: 4:17.

you

if you're running low on locks or just want to make them last longer making a

Swedish torch will really benefit you greatly this is the only way I will ever

make a campfire from here on out and I am ecstatic while this might look a bit

intense it really is a lot simpler than you'd think

making a Swedish torch will prove to be relatively easy and really make your

logs last a lot longer while no one really knows exactly how

this concept came about it is quite brilliant it has really made an enormous

difference in how I spend my time by the fire making a Swedish torch step number

one you will begin by getting or finding yourself a log that is much wider than

the others it will need to be flat on the top and the bottom this looking more

like a bit of stump than a log but is ideal it doesn't have to be perfect but

if it's wide and can balance itself it should do just fine

step number two now with any tool you prefer make some cuts into the log

two or three across the top and most of the way down just stopping before the

bottom they don't have to be completely even or perfect just do your best step

number three now that you have it ready to light start a fire on top with

kindling and watch as the air flow from underneath really allows the fire to

catch the lock from here things should run quite smoothly getting it lit is

probably the hardest part and even that is simple dot step number four now with

the fire being near the top as the log burn s coals will fall to the bottom and

keep things going as it burns the lower parts will do the same slowly this will

give you a long-lasting fire and the shape of the log will also be fine to

cook on if you choose to do so this is a great way to get things going and if you

love camping it can really be a real game-changer will you be giving the

Swedish torch a try

For more infomation >> The Swedish Torch How to Make A One Log Campfire That Burns All Night Long - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Starbucks Ultra Caramel Frappuccino Recipe - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking - Duration: 5:17.

Hi Bold Bakers!

Some of your fan favorite recipes are when I recreate Starbucks drinks.

But one I have yet to do is a caramel frappuccino.

This is so popular with Starbucks that they came out with the ultra caramel frappuccino.

It's made up of a layer of white chocolate, mocha and cold brew whipped cream, caramel

sauce, caramel and coffee frappuccino, more cold brew whipped cream, and then another

layer of caramel sauce on top.

Now this is absolutely out of this world and I'm gonna show you how you can make it at

home, really easily.

As always the recipe can be found on BiggerBolderBaking.com, along with all of my other recipes.

Okay, let's get started by making our caramel sauce.

So in your saucepan we're gonna add some sugar, and water.

Now over low heat we're just gonna let the sugar dissolve.

So once the sugar has dissolved, now you can let it simmer, so turn up the heat and let

it bubble away there until you get a lovely golden brown caramel color.

So now caramel can sometimes be a little tricky, people are a little bit nervous about it,

but I don't want you to be.

Once you follow the steps it's actually really easy to make.

So our caramel has been bubbling away for a few minutes, it is reaching a nice amber

color, now don't want get it too dark because you don't want it to smoke, so this is the

perfect time to add in our cream.

Then go straight in with your whisk and whisk it down.

Then we're going to add in the butter.

And then continue whisking that in as well.

Gorgeous, oh my gosh, it smells so good and it's a beautiful kind of a caramel golden

color.

This is beautiful.

With caramel it can kind of clump up a little bit, but don't worry, if you just keep on

whisking and let it bubble away, that sugar will work itself out.

Just let it simmer for a few more seconds, and perfect.

Now I'm just gonna turn off the heat set it over to the side, and let it cool down.

So just so you know this isn't just for a caramel frappuccino, this is a caramel sauce

that can be used on brownies, or blondies, have it on ice cream, it's a great thing

to have in the back of your fridge.

So while this is cooling down, we are going to whip up our cold brew whipped cream.

So this whipped cream is made up of a few components, white chocolate, some coffee,

and our caramel sauce.

So the first thing we're going to do is whip up our cream.

Now in America we use heavy whipping cream, use anything that has a really high fat content,

and that will whip up well.

So now I'm going to use an electric hand mixer but you can use a stand mixer or if you have

a lot of elbow grease, you can do it by hand.

And all you want to do is just whip it up until stiff peaks form.

So the first thing we're gonna add in is some cold brew.

Now I like to make this with coffee granules, because it's really concentrated and you get

a good punch of coffee.

Next up is our caramel sauce.

Have to have that guy in there.

And then of course, some melted cooled white chocolate.

Now once you add this in, we're going to go straight in with our mixer and keep on

whipping until it stiffens.

[Laughs] I'm kinda wondering why I haven't been adding stuff to whipped cream all this

time.

This is absolutely delicious.

Now I'm gonna pop this into the fridge and we're going to make our caramel coffee frappuccino.

So it's caramel frappuccino time.

So into my blender I'm going to add some cold brew coffee, nice and strong because that's

the way I like it.

Some milk, to make it nice and creamy, a little bit of sugar, for sweetness, vanilla extract,

just a little drop because it makes everything taste better.

Some of our lovely homemade caramel sauce, in you go.

And then last but not least, ice, which is really important.

Okay, on with our hat, boop.

And then onto our blender.

So now all we want to do is just blend this up until it's really lovely and smooth.

Now I'm using a high-powered blender, you can use any blender you have at home, obviously

the higher the power, the smoother your frappuccino will be.

So our frappuccino is done, it looks lovely and creamy.

Here I have a little cup that I borrowed from an establishment down the road in my neighborhood,

and into this I am going to pipe some of my cold brew whipped cream into the bottom.

And then I'm gonna follow that with a nice big drizzle of caramel sauce.

We're all about layers here.

This is why I like Starbucks drinks, they're all about layers and building flavor.

Then next I'm gonna go in with our frappuccino mix, pretty much all the way to the top.

And then we're just gonna finish it off with some whipped cream on top, and more caramel

sauce.

I did say this was the ultra caramel frappuccino after all.

Then I have my straw, in you go, and there you have your very own homemade ultra caramel

frappuccino that tastes just like the real thing.

It's caffeinated, and it's sweet, but it's absolutely delicious.

And this cream, I mean, how did nobody think about this before?

Coffee, caramel, aw, and whipped cream.

I think I just saved myself a fortune by figuring out how to make this at home.

I hope you enjoyed this episode, and make sure you check out my website for all of my

other Starbucks drinks.

I'll see you back here really soon for more Bigger Bolder Baking.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét